The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and some Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity) - {HRI note 20091105-V1.0-t}

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Nov 5, 2009, 7:47:47 AM11/5/09
The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and some
Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity)

{HRI note 20091105-V1.0-t}

'

'You can be happy,' that my vastly superior Spiritual
Intelligence* is at your disposal.

That you do however not support and defend it, is part of
your inconceivably vast Insanity.*

And you are even more lucky, that I do not write 'in order
to be accepted, to be liked or in order to be admired or
paid by you,' but that I keep to my exemplary integrity
and to my not less proverbial care and love for you.

So here we go:

'

A 'Scientologist' is an individual who is prevented,
incapacitated, or is (quite understandably) refusing to face the
Demon l. ron hubbard,

who is the inventor and heavy pusher of the term
'Scientologist,' in all his lecturing and most strongly in
his organizing.

By consequence of the correct definition, a
'Scientologist' does all kind of very strange and very
harmful things to himself and others, which - if you write
these actions down - become part of a broader, wider and
more easily visible definition of 'Scientologist:'

'Someone who admires and so gives his own Life
Energy to the Demon, and incites others to do so
too, liberally using on others that Life Energy,
that has been Altered to (project and induce in you
the feeling of) Drugging Euphoria.'*

'

Scientology is a FALSE Technology or FALSE 'Tech'* already
because it is designed and actively does bring about the
condition of 'being a Scientologist,' in someone:

a person who is prevented to, incapacitated to, or
refusing to face the Demon l. ron hubbard.

Some people have been so severely Implanted (under
torture hypnotized, usually to their death) by
l. ron hubbard, that they are forever incapacitated
spiritually and have become - like Barbara Schwarz
and other "soul mates" of him - his eternal
supporters and some as 'Scientologists,' no matter
what evidence is submitted to them to break their
fierce compulsion.

'

When such a person is however NOT anymore prevented from seeing, and
is becomes again capable of facing, and does not anymore refuse to
face the Demon, l. ron hubbard,

then he or she stops being a 'Scientologist.'

It is as simple as that, and that proves the Definition of
'Scientologist' to be correctly found.

'

'

This process - in my case - started, I think it was spring 1994,
with my catching l. ron hubbard in a written and published lie
by him, in an 'HCO Policy Letter' of him, about my past life as
the most trusted philosopher Plato (in Greece).

The process, in my case

of become less prevented from, and again more capable of
facing the Demon l. ron hubbard,

DESPITE fierce and very deceptive and deadly
opposition by himself spiritually, and by those
surrounding me then, also physically,

has been extensively documented, in the 'Ambassador for Mankind
or RI series,' of some 1300 written publications between June
1994 and September 2000

- plus in a vast amount of published audio recordings as
precise evidence of how that and much more

INCONCEIVABLY VITAL

data was obtained, in 1999 and 2000.

'

All of which publications, you ignored and denied - apart from a
few people 'who just found it pleasant to listen to or to read,'
and only for that purpose

- giving more evidence of the inconceivably, unimaginably vast
Insanity of yours (manufactured by Criminal Minds and enforced
on you, keeping you in your perceptional, sensing and thinking
CAGE, by means of their mentioned Harmful Life Energies) on
Earth.

'

'

A decent person when he starts to face the Demon l. ron hubbard,
after having been lured and trapped by him

- by means of processes you do not understand at all, but
that can be understood with Fine Particle Physics -

people becoming free of him, will of course then NOT suddenly
stop being interested in and working for,

what they were doing in the first place before being intercepted
by l. ron hubbard and having being turned into 'Scientologists,'

persons who are prevented, incapacitated, or who are
refusing to face the Demon l. ron hubbard,

who is indeed the inventor of the term 'Scientologist.'

'

On the other hand, Criminal Minds who become free of
'Scientology,' will then not suddenly change into decent and
truthful beings.

'

'

By being prevented, incapacitated, or refusing to face the Demon
l. ron hubbard, 'Scientologists' are led

- and bullied by the more fanatical 'Scientologists,'

under the guise of "caring for Mankind," or of
"caring for one's eternal well being as a soul" -

into giving their Life Energy (and money is something that does
represent and acts like Life Energy) to "the safeguarding and
expansion of the concept and activity" of

"'making and supporting Scientologists', or 'Scientology' for
short."

Thus they FEED, they give Energy to the activity of
PREVENTING, INCAPACITATING, OR MAKING PEOPLE REFUSE TO
FACE the Demon l. ron hubbard.

'

In terms of Fine Particle Physics, this is, indeed, the activity
of Hubbard and 'Scientologists' producing VERY VAST AMOUNTS of
the top-layer of the main Harmful Life Energy types,

which is Drugging-Euphoria Harmful, Altered Life Energy (HALEP).

From this viewpoint of Higher, Fine Particle Physics, the
Demon l. ron hubbard is indeed a 'Drug Pusher to top all Drug
Pushers.'

'

Underlying that Drugging Euphoria Energy (feeling inflicted) and
made INVISIBLE, not felt, BECAUSE of that Drugging Euphoria,

are his (l. ron hubbard's) other Harmful Life Energies:

Extreme Ugliness,*

and his not less inflicted Vast Unconsciousness (Black Energy),

and behind that again, his INTENSE Hate for Mankind, for you,
and for Life, with his Inflicting Pain Energies (causing actual
Pains in your body) would you believe it

- and such activity of him, is the SOLE MOTIVATION for him
having worked a whole life time with extreme force an zeal,
to bring about 'Scientology:'

to take something good like regression therapy, and
Mathison's Life Energy meter,

and turn it into an effective trap by which to inflict his
Drugging Euphoria Energy to as many as possible and in a
self-perpetuating way,

in order to prevent, incapacitate, and make people refuse, to
face him, the Demon l. ron hubbard,

and to spread that spiritual illness and make others feed Life
Energy to him, to the Demon.

And that part he has in common with all the Evil Creatures Who
Fight for Evil Beliefs.*

Have I made myself clear, now? (Answering your major and
repeated question to me, as to why I spend time and
Energy on this subject at all.)

'

'

You don't want to feel their infliction of Ugliness, their
infliction of Unconsciousness (of Black Energy), and their
infliction of Hate and Pain onto your soul and in your physical
body.

You do not want to feel it, when they inflict it onto or in
your body, nor do you, when they smash it into your soul.

BUT IT IS THERE, it exists, and not in your or someone's
imagination, you dopes.

But Evil Creatures Fight for Evil Beliefs, that 'the soul,
and Life Energy "do not exist".'*

DO YOU GET IT NOW?

It exists, you feel these Energies all the time, on
places in your body, and in your soul too - they are
INFLICTED Energies, NOT your own.

Criminal Minds tell you "they are your own
feelings," or even that "feelings (Energies)
do not exist at all."

But they use these and inflict these all the
time on you, and in order to dominate and
manipulate you, you must not know about these
even existing, or else, not know from whom
these come, who inflicted it on you.

DO YOU GET IT NOW?

It exists, you feel these Energies all the time, on
places in your body, and in your soul - INFLICTED
Energies.

This is probably most obvious, when genital
Energies are inflicted, let's say by a girl
onto a boy, and the boy, not knowing anything
about Energies at all, starts to behave like
a total idiot. He literally 'does not know
what hit him.'*

And the licensed medical quacks and charlatans tell
you that "there are no Life Energies," so that they
can and do enforce an endless catalogue of ills
on you, of your body AND of your soul,*

for which they can "treat" you and charge you
money,*

preferably for the rest of your life, and with
your feelings of gratitude towards the medical
trade, "for helping you."*

'

So you prefer to take drugs - or otherwise, to feel only the
Drugging Euphoria Energy, that is indeed copiously provided by
the mentioned and by other Demonic creatures, and by their
followers.

'

'

There is no reason for me to assume, that you now "suddenly have
become Sane," and now suddenly break through the ENERGETIC walls
by which Criminal Minds contain your Intelligence and your
Perception to remain within their limits,

limits inflicted also by the Demon l. ron hubbard and by
other similar Demonic creatures and their followers, and

(there is no reason for me to assume), that you suddenly now
would NOT ignore and NOT deny

the most vital data that I provide(d) to you,

by which I indeed and regrettably put your utter and
intensely harmful and destructive Stupidity and Insanity,

to shame.

I wish it were otherwise, of course, Then I can do more
enjoyable things, than batting Demonic creatures (their
Harmful Energies) away from you,

while you claim, that "these Energies do not exist,"
yes even, that "I do not exist."

You are so kind and grateful to me...

'

You are a journalist?* A brave fighter for truth and freedom?
Don't make me laugh: You keep 'sharpening your arrows and
polishing your bow for shooting arrows' ...at jet planes
attacking you

- to use a very apt allegory.

Without Fine Particle Physics,* you won't get anywhere, but will
continue endless wars and destruction and domination.*

You don't even (want others to) know the Definition of Peace* -
would you believe it: I actually have to go out to write and
publish about those* who destroy Peace,

BECAUSE YOU DO NOT.

You can't define 'Truth',* much less 'Criminal Mind',*

ALTHOUGH ALL THESE THINGS ARE CONTAINED AS KNOWLEDGE IN
YOUR SOUL, directly available to you, but

you are so much impaired (subdued, smashed) mentally, that you
can not define or have been bereft of THE DESIRE TO DEFINE AND
USE those vital concepts,

while many even deny or care not, that they and others
ARE a soul, can you imagine?

And you are a journalist? A brave* fighter for truth and
freedom? A researcher to bring Peace?

I have been searching and searching - and it is not for lack of
searching, but, the only one I have found so far, is me.

You are giving in to the PRETENSE of being that.

Now I do work, with very slight hope, that you will change that
condition, from being the pretense, that Criminal Minds have put
in you and keep you in,

to you being more connected to and feeling your own soul, by far
the most precious possession you have.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34
_________
Footnotes:

(*) (to be added as suggested in or by the text)

__________
(to be added as applicable)

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Koos Nolst Trenite

Nov 5, 2009, 8:03:55 AM11/5/09
The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and some
Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity)

{HRI note 20091105-V1.0.1-t}

'

'

Message has been deleted