I condemn Tim McVeigh to Hell

Major Debacle

Apr 21, 2010, 2:57:58 AM4/21/10
How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?

None?

I thought so
--
Beer... so much more than a breakfast drink

buzz

Apr 21, 2010, 3:56:00 AM4/21/10
Major Debacle wrote:
> How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>
> None?
>
> I thought so

What makes you think you have anything to do with McVeigh going anywhere?

"forget the truck...everybody can buy a truck."...Urkel Obama

Not in your economy Mr. Urkel Obama

"Navy corpse-man"...Urkel Obama (three times)

http://www.calcitynews.com/article/09/NOVEMBER/09-MyName-Is.html

http://rlv.zcache.com/anti_obama_dont_drink_the_cool_aid_tshirt-p235592236153625507q6yv_400.jpg

Liberal slogan: "Cool-Aid Cool-Aid, tastes great, Cool-Aid Cool-Aid,
can't wait".

Barack Hussein Obama...mmm mmm mmm
Send HIM to Pakistan to fight Osama...mmm mmm mmm

Simple-minded lying dummycrats (the party that birthed the KKK) and
liberals...morons electing morons.

Sex offender? Rapist? Child molester? Pedophile? Deal in child porn? Any
or all of these and not in jail? Thank a lib, especially a lib judge.

Killing, Inc.

Apr 21, 2010, 4:56:27 AM4/21/10
On Apr 21, 1:57 am, Major Debacle <Major_Deba...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

Do you condemn Nidal Hasan, Amy Bishop, and Theodore Kaczynski to hell
too?

Seon Ferguson

Apr 21, 2010, 5:49:20 AM4/21/10

"buzz" <bu...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> Major Debacle wrote:
>> How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>>
>> None?
>>
>> I thought so
>
> What makes you think you have anything to do with McVeigh going anywhere?

Maybe he thinks he's God?

Kevin Cunningham

Apr 21, 2010, 7:15:55 AM4/21/10
On Apr 21, 4:56 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Notice, the two conservatives in the above two posts didn't condemn
McVeigh. They and the rest of the right wing approves of violence, as
long as they aren't a direct part of the violence.

Yeah, that makes the right wing gutless cowards.

And hypocrites.

They approve of violence, they approve of war as long as they don't
have to go. The right wing lucked out and found McVeigh, the right
wing lucked out and found the US military. Conservatives found
willing victims to advance their sick agenda, with out getting hurt.

So they killed over 5,000 in Iraq in a useless, immoral war. They
killed 163 men, women and children in Oklahoma.

But they kept taxes low!!!!!

duke

Apr 21, 2010, 7:32:07 AM4/21/10
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 06:57:58 +0000 (UTC), Major Debacle
<Major_...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>None?
>I thought so

Then you're just showing your ass.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Killing, Inc.

Apr 21, 2010, 7:35:53 AM4/21/10
On Apr 21, 6:15 am, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Apr 21, 4:56 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 21, 1:57 am, Major Debacle <Major_Deba...@invalid.invalid>
> > wrote:
>
> > > How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>
> > > None?
>
> > > I thought so
> > > --
> > > Beer... so much more than a breakfast drink
>
> > Do you condemn Nidal Hasan, Amy Bishop, and Theodore Kaczynski to hell
> > too?
>
> Notice, ...

Yes, do notice how Kevie approves of the violence of the three left-
wing murderers above by failing to condemn them. Of course, they are
heroes to cowards like Kevie because he is too much of a pussy to ever
stand and fight anyone.
In the presence of any conservative on Usenet (and most certainly in
my own presence), Kevie would rightfully tremble and piss himself.
Like all left-wingers, Kevie is gutless little girl who won't go toe
to toe with anyone, and he worships violent murderers who also were
too cowardly to face off without firepower, surprise, and distance on
unarmed and unaware victims.
What a piece of shit Kevie and his ilk are!

Democrats and other violent regressive far-left fascists are still the
dumbest animals on the planet.

Killing, Inc.

Apr 21, 2010, 7:42:36 AM4/21/10
On Apr 21, 4:49 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "buzz" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> news:hqmb2d$c49$3...@news.eternal-september.org...> Major Debacle wrote:
> >> How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>
> >> None?
>
> >> I thought so
>
> > What makes you think you have anything to do with McVeigh going anywhere?
>
> Maybe he thinks he's God?

It's a common left-wing psychological flaw: Delusions of grandeur/
omnipotence and a God complex.
All of them need straight jackets.

> > "forget the truck...everybody can buy a truck."...Urkel Obama
>
> > Not in your economy Mr. Urkel Obama
>
> > "Navy corpse-man"...Urkel Obama (three times)
>
> >http://www.calcitynews.com/article/09/NOVEMBER/09-MyName-Is.html
>

> >http://rlv.zcache.com/anti_obama_dont_drink_the_cool_aid_tshirt-p2355...

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 21, 2010, 7:46:18 AM4/21/10
On 4/21/2010 1:57 AM, Major Debacle wrote:
> How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>
> None?
>
> I thought so
poor little baby . Stop crying . It will not help and your eyes will
just get red and swollen. Try to be a man.

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 21, 2010, 7:48:11 AM4/21/10
Because Allah told him that you only go to heaven if you kill infidels
for Islam. Now he thinks he can send you to hell if you do not.

buzz

Apr 21, 2010, 2:11:58 PM4/21/10
Killing, Inc. wrote:
> On Apr 21, 6:15 am, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 21, 4:56 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Do you condemn Nidal Hasan, Amy Bishop, and Theodore Kaczynski to hell
>>> too?
>> Notice, ...
>
> Yes, do notice how Kevie approves of the violence of the three left-
> wing murderers above by failing to condemn them. Of course, they are
> heroes to cowards like Kevie because he is too much of a pussy to ever
> stand and fight anyone.

Oh but Kevieboy is soooo brave he will march around carrying a sign and
go to meetings while our soldiers die.

Gunner Asch

Apr 21, 2010, 7:31:45 PM4/21/10
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:15:55 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham
<sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>On Apr 21, 4:56 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> On Apr 21, 1:57 am, Major Debacle <Major_Deba...@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>>
>> > None?
>>
>> > I thought so
>> > --
>> > Beer... so much more than a breakfast drink
>>
>> Do you condemn Nidal Hasan, Amy Bishop, and Theodore Kaczynski to hell
>> too?
>
>Notice, the two conservatives in the above two posts didn't condemn
>McVeigh. They and the rest of the right wing approves of violence, as
>long as they aren't a direct part of the violence.
>
>Yeah, that makes the right wing gutless cowards.

Gutless cowards..and yet you think we are related to the guy who killed
168 people?

I really wish you would make up your mind. Or is it fear that causes
your brain to deflect from actual facts..that they can kill you anytime
they wish?

>And hypocrites.

ROFLMAO...Transparency....laugh laugh laugh.

>They approve of violence, they approve of war as long as they don't
>have to go. The right wing lucked out and found McVeigh, the right
>wing lucked out and found the US military. Conservatives found
>willing victims to advance their sick agenda, with out getting hurt.

Odd..Ive got 3 clusters on my Purple Heart. And 2 tours in SEA. And
another one in Rhodesia.

And 8 yrs on the street as a cop.

Im starting to think you are delving deep into fear/denial. You are
afraid of conservatives, arent you? Indeed..I believe you are.

Which is a good thing. You should be afraid of your enemies.

But..handling it this way is counter productive. Counter survival.

>So they killed over 5,000 in Iraq in a useless, immoral war. They
>killed 163 men, women and children in Oklahoma.

I thought they were cowards who avoid violence?

>But they kept taxes low!!!!!

Indeed they did.

Then your lot took power in 2008, and you have wrecked the US for
generations to come.

No wonder the People are going to rise up and murder you in only a
couple years.

If I were you..Id really visit a mental health proffessional ASAP...that
denial you are showing is not going to keep you alive much longer.

Shrug

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Shall not be infringed

Apr 21, 2010, 7:35:06 PM4/21/10
On Apr 21, 2:57 am, Major Debacle <Major_Deba...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

I say that you don't have the authority, but it is my belief that he
will be judged and it won't go well for him.

Sid9

Apr 21, 2010, 7:35:01 PM4/21/10

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
.
.
I'm convinced by your post that burnt gunpowder causes mental damage.

Shall not be infringed

Apr 21, 2010, 7:37:00 PM4/21/10

You're a goof.

Tim Miller

Apr 21, 2010, 8:19:14 PM4/21/10

You forgot... you also have the richest fantasy life on the
planet! ROFLMAO@U!!

> No wonder the People are going to rise up and murder you in only a
> couple years.

WHEN are you going to get off your cowardly, fat ass and START
your "Purge", you ignorant, lying pinhead?? We could really
use the laugh!

> If I were you..Id really visit a mental health proffessional ASAP...that
> denial you are showing is not going to keep you alive much longer.

And ANOTHER mil-spec Irony Meter pins its needle before going up
in smoke...

Seon Ferguson

Apr 21, 2010, 8:25:36 PM4/21/10

"Killing, Inc." <i.am.kil...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 21, 4:49 am, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > What makes you think you have anything to do with McVeigh going
>> > anywhere?
>>
>> Maybe he thinks he's God?
>
> It's a common left-wing psychological flaw: Delusions of grandeur/
> omnipotence and a God complex.
> All of them need straight jackets.

I think those delusions are common among the far left and far right. It's
ideology at it's worst.

Message has been deleted

wmbjk...@citlink.net

Apr 21, 2010, 8:44:10 PM4/21/10
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:19:14 -0400, Tim Miller
<replyton...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:15:55 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham
>> <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>> ROFLMAO...Transparency....laugh laugh laugh.
>>> They approve of violence, they approve of war as long as they don't
>>> have to go. The right wing lucked out and found McVeigh, the right
>>> wing lucked out and found the US military. Conservatives found
>>> willing victims to advance their sick agenda, with out getting hurt.
>>
>> Odd..Ive got 3 clusters on my Purple Heart. And 2 tours in SEA. And
>> another one in Rhodesia.
>>
>> And 8 yrs on the street as a cop.
>
>You forgot... you also have the richest fantasy life on the
>planet! ROFLMAO@U!!

One of his problems is that he can't keep his tales straight. His
deputy experience grows with each retelling:

"I managed to become a reserve deputy sherriff for a couple years" Dec
25 2005

"Worked for 5 yrs as a reserve Sheriff's Deputy" Apr 10 2009

Now it's 8 years, a mere 4 times his earlier whopper. How likely is
any of it to be true? No doubt he has been in the back seat of a cop
car...

>> No wonder the People are going to rise up and murder you in only a
>> couple years.
>
>WHEN are you going to get off your cowardly, fat ass and START
>your "Purge", you ignorant, lying pinhead?? We could really
>use the laugh!
>
>> If I were you..Id really visit a mental health proffessional ASAP...that
>> denial you are showing is not going to keep you alive much longer.
>
>And ANOTHER mil-spec Irony Meter pins its needle before going up
>in smoke...

He's a pathological liar, on track to top 4000 posts this month.
Without his fantasies it would only be a fraction of that. I'm
thinkin' that he won't hit the 6 and 7 thousand mark again though
unless somebody donates some 55 gallon barrels of Mountain Dew.

Wayne

Mitchell Holman

Apr 21, 2010, 9:28:36 PM4/21/10
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Odd..Ive got 3 clusters on my Purple Heart. And 2 tours in SEA. And
> another one in Rhodesia.
>
> And 8 yrs on the street as a cop.

Proof?

Wexford

Apr 21, 2010, 9:35:52 PM4/21/10
On Apr 21, 4:56 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yeah. We all think they're condemnable murderers. David Koresh, too.
And most of the Aryan Army, along with the Ku Klux Klan and the Manson
Family.

Wexford

Apr 21, 2010, 9:52:28 PM4/21/10
On Apr 21, 7:35 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>

Those three were Left-wingers? Why? Nidal Hasan was an Army Major and
an Islamist terrorist. Kazinsky was survivalist -- hardly a Liberal
credential -- who, among other atrocities, send bombs to universities.
Little Amy was a college professor of anatomy and biology. There's
nothing in her bio that indicates a political passion of any kind. She
probably murdered her brother and definitely shot six people during a
faculty meeting.

Hassan, a fundamentalist, has more in common with Right-wingers, at
least in social issues, than with Liberals. Kazinsky, considering his
life style and preference for victims, was closer to the Right than
anything else. And Bishop? She was a nutcase. She shot college
professors, though, and that puts her more in line with University-
hating right-wingers than with leftists.

You neglected to mention Seung-Hui_Cho, the Virginia Tech murderer. He
sure loved his guns, and he killed university students and faculty.
Doesn't appear to have been a Leftist at all. ANd for all the other
school shootings -- monuments to the power of the second amendment!
The NRA should be proud.

Killing, Inc.

Apr 22, 2010, 12:02:15 AM4/22/10

Yep!

> Hassan, a fundamentalist, has more in common with Right-wingers, at
> least in social issues, than with Liberals.

Are you high? Only left-wingers protect and defend Islamic fundy
madmen. Only left-wingers invite them to speak at American
universities. Only left-wingers try to destroy anyone who dares to
speak or think for themselves, like the fundies do.
There is NOTHING about their societies that are remotely right-wing,
not even religion.
I will remind you that some of the most rabidly religious nations on
the planet are left-wing hellholes like Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, and
Bolivia.

> Kazinsky, considering his
> life style and preference for victims, was closer to the Right than
> anything else.

Pfft! Yeah, right-wingers are always going on about how industry and
technology are destroying the planet, just like ole Ted.
Quit smoking crack.

> And Bishop? She was a nutcase. She shot college
> professors, though, and that puts her more in line with University-
> hating right-wingers than with leftists.

You are one twisted fuck! Bishop was an Obummuh worshiper like every
other left-winger.
Do you ever pay attention to the news?

> You neglected to mention Seung-Hui_Cho, the Virginia Tech murderer. He
> sure loved his guns, and he killed university students and faculty.
> Doesn't appear to have been a Leftist at all. ANd for all the other
> school shootings -- monuments to the power of the second amendment!
> The NRA should be proud.

About 99% of the 4 million people who occupy America's prisons are
left-wingers. That's the kind of 'social justice' that makes me proud.

Democrats and other far-left regressive fascists are still the
stupidest creatures on the planet.

Strabo

Apr 22, 2010, 12:35:46 AM4/22/10
Kevin Cunningham wrote:
> On Apr 21, 4:56 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Apr 21, 1:57 am, Major Debacle <Major_Deba...@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>>> None?
>>> I thought so
>>> --
>>> Beer... so much more than a breakfast drink
>> Do you condemn Nidal Hasan, Amy Bishop, and Theodore Kaczynski to hell
>> too?
>
> Notice, the two conservatives in the above two posts didn't condemn
> McVeigh. They and the rest of the right wing approves of violence, as
> long as they aren't a direct part of the violence.
>
> Yeah, that makes the right wing gutless cowards.

No, it just indicates that you don't know your right wing from your left.

It was not conservatives who caused the Iraqi debacle, it was Neocons
and Neocons ain't conservative. Conservatives just happened to be in
the political party controlled by Neocons.

Today the Neocons are in the *other* political party and it's the
Liberals who support the Iraqi and Afghan travesties. Surprise!

Read 'em and weep.

Don't feel too bad. Being a dupe is a normal condition.

> And hypocrites.
>
> They approve of violence, they approve of war as long as they don't
> have to go. The right wing lucked out and found McVeigh, the right
> wing lucked out and found the US military. Conservatives found
> willing victims to advance their sick agenda, with out getting hurt.
>
> So they killed over 5,000 in Iraq in a useless, immoral war. They
> killed 163 men, women and children in Oklahoma.
>
> But they kept taxes low!!!!!

I see you've got it all figured out.

Strabo

Apr 22, 2010, 12:37:45 AM4/22/10

Let me put your mind at ease. Major Debacle doesn't have the power or
authorization to condemn anyone to Hell.

Really, he doesn't.

Killing, Inc.

Apr 22, 2010, 1:24:21 AM4/22/10

Yes I know, and and I mentioned his God complex disorder earlier in
this thread.
I was just humoring him to see how much of a hypocrite he is.
Notice he still hasn't stepped up to use his imaginary powers to
condemn them.

Gray Ghost

Apr 22, 2010, 1:57:02 AM4/22/10
Al...@rythym.com wrote in news:an6vs5pflr91oj2vr...@4ax.com:

> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:31:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>>Notice, the two conservatives in the above two posts didn't condemn
>>>McVeigh. They and the rest of the right wing approves of violence, as
>>>long as they aren't a direct part of the violence.
>>>
>>>Yeah, that makes the right wing gutless cowards.
>>>
>>Gutless cowards..and yet you think we are related to the guy who killed
>>168 people?
>

> You look like him--probably smell like him too---what with that sewer
> hole of a junk yard you live in.

>>I really wish you would make up your mind. Or is it fear that causes
>>your brain to deflect from actual facts..that they can kill you anytime
>>they wish?
>

> You can't piss 2 inches, Cunter
>
> Squating like you do---it's not range effective
>
> Just a big puddle under you.

So what, you spend all day every day creating new identities so that people
have freely chosen not to associate with you have to albeit briefly? That's
really pathetic.

--
God, guns and guts made America great.

And Janet Napolitano nervous.

Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?

Gunner Asch

Apr 22, 2010, 1:58:11 AM4/22/10
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:52:28 -0700 (PDT), Wexford <wry...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Democrats and other violent regressive far-left fascists are still the
>> dumbest animals on the planet.
>
>Those three were Left-wingers? Why? Nidal Hasan was an Army Major and
>an Islamist terrorist. Kazinsky was survivalist -- hardly a Liberal
>credential -- who, among other atrocities, send bombs to universities.
>Little Amy was a college professor of anatomy and biology. There's
>nothing in her bio that indicates a political passion of any kind. She
>probably murdered her brother and definitely shot six people during a
>faculty meeting.

Indeed they were all Leftwingers and in fact..Amy was a Democrat

Kazinsky was simply the run of the mill leftwing terrorist, like Patty
Hurst and the rest of the odd squad.

Yet you blither on and on like you actually know something?

You son..are as stupid as a bag of cat shit.

Gray Ghost

Apr 22, 2010, 1:59:13 AM4/22/10
Wexford <wry...@gmail.com> wrote in news:45fde62b-62b5-4452-8ff8-eba9c039f235
@h27g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

Ya know I usually make an effort to give people the benefit of the doubt. But
you are either deliberately stupid or so malinformed as to be denied the vote.

Gunner Asch

Apr 22, 2010, 2:36:02 AM4/22/10
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:42:07 -0600, Al...@rythym.com wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:31:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>>Notice, the two conservatives in the above two posts didn't condemn
>>>McVeigh. They and the rest of the right wing approves of violence, as
>>>long as they aren't a direct part of the violence.
>>>
>>>Yeah, that makes the right wing gutless cowards.
>>>
>>Gutless cowards..and yet you think we are related to the guy who killed
>>168 people?
>

>You look like him--probably smell like him too---what with that sewer
>hole of a junk yard you live in.
>

>>I really wish you would make up your mind. Or is it fear that causes
>>your brain to deflect from actual facts..that they can kill you anytime
>>they wish?
>

>You can't piss 2 inches, Cunter
>
>Squating like you do---it's not range effective
>
>Just a big puddle under you.

<VBG>

<plink>

Gunner Asch

Apr 22, 2010, 4:14:26 AM4/22/10
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 00:57:02 -0500, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

>Al...@rythym.com wrote in news:an6vs5pflr91oj2vr...@4ax.com:

>>>Gutless cowards..and yet you think we are related to the guy who killed
>>>168 people?
>>
>> You look like him--probably smell like him too---what with that sewer
>> hole of a junk yard you live in.
>>
>>>I really wish you would make up your mind. Or is it fear that causes
>>>your brain to deflect from actual facts..that they can kill you anytime
>>>they wish?
>>
>> You can't piss 2 inches, Cunter
>>
>> Squating like you do---it's not range effective
>>
>> Just a big puddle under you.
>>

>So what, you spend all day every day creating new identities so that people
>have freely chosen not to associate with you have to albeit briefly? That's
>really pathetic.

At least 5 times a day, he changes his nym. Now while Ive got a very
deep kill file, it simply points out that he is indeed, mentally ill.

Obsessed and stupid actually.

Which is no more than we have come to expect from Leftwing trash.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Gray Ghost

Apr 22, 2010, 11:29:25 AM4/22/10
Ca...@Cane.net wrote in news:kbq0t559jh5er43vd...@4ax.com:

> On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 00:57:02 -0500, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>

>>So what, you spend all day every day creating new identities so that
>>people have freely chosen not to associate with you have to albeit
>>briefly? That's really pathetic.
>

> I'm sure it hurts your bleeding ass

No, it just remoinds me of what an immature bunch of wankers you leftists are.

> Get used to it.

No thanks. Very large disk, lots of room for you.

>>======================================================
>

>>The Afghan Mujahadeens are the moral
>>equivalent of the Founding Fathers of America."
>
>> -Ronald Reagan

Gray Ghost

Apr 22, 2010, 11:34:02 AM4/22/10
He...@fire.net wrote in news:6dq0t590suo3kl7f5...@4ax.com:

> On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:14:26 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>At least 5 times a day, he changes his nym. Now while Ive got a very
>>deep kill file, it simply points out that he is indeed, mentally ill.
>

> You say that everytime I point out what a sick fuck you are, Cunter
>

>>====================================================================
>>
>>In the case of the two 1985 Israeli arms transfers, President Reagan
>>knew from the outset that he was acting in conflict with his own
>>announced policies of not rewarding hostage takers and of not selling
>>arms to nations sponsoring terrorism. He knew this activity was
>>politically and legally questionable.52 Two of his principal advisers,
>>Secretary of Defense Casper W. Weinberger and Secretary of State
>>Shultz, both opposed the initiative for those and other reasons.
>>Nonetheless, the President decided to proceed, and he directed
>>that Congress not be notified.53
>>
>> Reagan, Poindexter Trial Testimony,

I do beleive your repeated postings using differnt names may qualify as
spamming. I guess we'll find out.

First Post

Apr 22, 2010, 1:14:56 PM4/22/10
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:58:11 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:52:28 -0700 (PDT), Wexford <wry...@gmail.com>

>wrote:
>
>>> Democrats and other violent regressive far-left fascists are still the
>>> dumbest animals on the planet.
>>
>>Those three were Left-wingers? Why? Nidal Hasan was an Army Major and
>>an Islamist terrorist. Kazinsky was survivalist -- hardly a Liberal
>>credential -- who, among other atrocities, send bombs to universities.
>>Little Amy was a college professor of anatomy and biology. There's
>>nothing in her bio that indicates a political passion of any kind. She
>>probably murdered her brother and definitely shot six people during a
>>faculty meeting.
>

>Indeed they were all Leftwingers and in fact..Amy was a Democrat
>
>Kazinsky was simply the run of the mill leftwing terrorist, like Patty
>Hurst and the rest of the odd squad.
>
>Yet you blither on and on like you actually know something?
>
>You son..are as stupid as a bag of cat shit.
>
>Gunner

Now Gunner, there is no reason to be so insulting to cat shit.

Gunner Asch

Apr 22, 2010, 1:20:05 PM4/22/10
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:22:59 -0600, He...@fire.net wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:14:26 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>At least 5 times a day, he changes his nym. Now while Ive got a very
>>deep kill file, it simply points out that he is indeed, mentally ill.
>

>You say that everytime I point out what a sick fuck you are, Cunter

2nd time today

<plink>

>>====================================================================
>>
>>In the case of the two 1985 Israeli arms transfers, President Reagan
>>knew from the outset that he was acting in conflict with his own
>>announced policies of not rewarding hostage takers and of not selling
>>arms to nations sponsoring terrorism. He knew this activity was
>>politically and legally questionable.52 Two of his principal advisers,
>>Secretary of Defense Casper W. Weinberger and Secretary of State
>>Shultz, both opposed the initiative for those and other reasons.
>>Nonetheless, the President decided to proceed, and he directed
>>that Congress not be notified.53
>>
>> Reagan, Poindexter Trial Testimony,

Gunner Asch

Apr 22, 2010, 1:20:38 PM4/22/10
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:22:05 -0600, Ca...@Cane.net wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 00:57:02 -0500, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
>(Gray Ghost) wrote:
>

>>So what, you spend all day every day creating new identities so that people
>>have freely chosen not to associate with you have to albeit briefly? That's
>>really pathetic.
>

>I'm sure it hurts your bleeding ass
>

>Get used to it.

<plink>

3 times today.

Gunner

>>======================================================
>

>>The Afghan Mujahadeens are the moral
>>equivalent of the Founding Fathers of America."
>
>> -Ronald Reagan

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 22, 2010, 1:22:33 PM4/22/10
On Apr 20, 11:57 pm, Major Debacle <Major_Deba...@invalid.invalid>

wrote:
> How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>
> None?
>
> I thought so
> --
> Beer... so much more than a breakfast drink

Keep the lie alive huh?
McVeigh couldn't blow up a balloon.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/PARTIN/okm.htm

Gunner Asch

Apr 22, 2010, 1:23:53 PM4/22/10
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:58:35 -0600, Ade...@Fidelis.net wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:58:11 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Yet you blither on and on like you actually know something?
>>
>>You son..are as stupid as a bag of cat shit.

<plink>

4 times today

Gunner Asch

Apr 22, 2010, 1:24:27 PM4/22/10
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:23:57 -0600, Mil...@cut.com wrote:

>>>You can't piss 2 inches, Cunter
>>>
>>>Squating like you do---it's not range effective
>>>
>>>Just a big puddle under you.

5 times today

<plink>

<VBG>

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 22, 2010, 1:27:38 PM4/22/10

First Post

Apr 22, 2010, 1:51:23 PM4/22/10
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:34:02 -0500, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

>He...@fire.net wrote in news:6dq0t590suo3kl7f5...@4ax.com:
>
>> On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:14:26 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>At least 5 times a day, he changes his nym. Now while Ive got a very
>>>deep kill file, it simply points out that he is indeed, mentally ill.
>>
>> You say that everytime I point out what a sick fuck you are, Cunter
>>

>>>====================================================================
>>>
>>>In the case of the two 1985 Israeli arms transfers, President Reagan
>>>knew from the outset that he was acting in conflict with his own
>>>announced policies of not rewarding hostage takers and of not selling
>>>arms to nations sponsoring terrorism. He knew this activity was
>>>politically and legally questionable.52 Two of his principal advisers,
>>>Secretary of Defense Casper W. Weinberger and Secretary of State
>>>Shultz, both opposed the initiative for those and other reasons.
>>>Nonetheless, the President decided to proceed, and he directed
>>>that Congress not be notified.53
>>>
>>> Reagan, Poindexter Trial Testimony,
>
>I do beleive your repeated postings using differnt names may qualify as
>spamming. I guess we'll find out.

Their posts are so easy to spot that I simply delete them on sight.
No point in trying to rationally debate a middle school student that
hasn't stopped shitting yellow yet.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Gray Ghost

Apr 22, 2010, 3:25:02 PM4/22/10
First Post <LyingL...@reInvalid.org> wrote in

Well, yeah. The names are simple as his mind.

pyotr filipivich

Apr 22, 2010, 7:53:22 PM4/22/10
I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> reported Elvis on Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:36:02
-0700 in misc.survivalism:

>On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:42:07 -0600, Al...@rythym.com wrote:

>>>Gutless cowards..and yet you think we are related to the guy who killed
>>>168 people?
>>
>>You look like him--probably smell like him too---what with that sewer
>>hole of a junk yard you live in.
>>
>>>I really wish you would make up your mind. Or is it fear that causes
>>>your brain to deflect from actual facts..that they can kill you anytime
>>>they wish?
>>
>>You can't piss 2 inches, Cunter
>>
>>Squating like you do---it's not range effective
>>
>>Just a big puddle under you.
>

><VBG>
>
><plink>

Poor little sock puppets - all mouth, and nothing worth saying.

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich.
Just about the time you finally see light at the end of the tunnel,
you find out it's a Government Project to build more tunnel.

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 23, 2010, 12:49:53 PM4/23/10

wrote:
> How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>
> None?
>
> I thought so
> --
> Beer... so much more than a breakfast drink

He will have LOTS of company.

There will be many conservatives who die and then will wake up in Hell
for their beliefs.

And they will deserve every day they will spend there.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 23, 2010, 12:51:05 PM4/23/10
On Apr 21, 6:15 am, Kevin Cunningham <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Apr 21, 4:56 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 21, 1:57 am, Major Debacle <Major_Deba...@invalid.invalid>
> > wrote:
>
> > > How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>
> > > None?
>
> > > I thought so
> > > --
> > > Beer... so much more than a breakfast drink
>
> > Do you condemn Nidal Hasan, Amy Bishop, and Theodore Kaczynski to hell
> > too?
>
> Notice, the two conservatives in the above two posts didn't condemn
> McVeigh.  They and the rest of the right wing approves of violence, as
> long as they aren't a direct part of the violence.
>
> Yeah, that makes the right wing gutless cowards.
>
> And hypocrites.
>
> They approve of violence, they approve of war as long as they don't
> have to go.  The right wing lucked out and found McVeigh, the right
> wing lucked out and found the US military.  Conservatives found
> willing victims to advance their sick agenda, with out getting hurt.
>
> So they killed over 5,000 in Iraq in a useless, immoral war.  They
> killed 163 men, women and children in Oklahoma.
>
> But they kept taxes low!!!!!

But only for those select right wing gutless cowards.

Wingers are going to burn.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 23, 2010, 12:53:49 PM4/23/10
On Apr 21, 6:31 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:15:55 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham

> <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 21, 4:56 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
> >wrote:

> >> Do you condemn Nidal Hasan, Amy Bishop, and Theodore Kaczynski to hell
> >> too?
>
> >Notice, the two conservatives in the above two posts didn't condemn
> >McVeigh.  They and the rest of the right wing approves of violence, as
> >long as they aren't a direct part of the violence.
>
> >Yeah, that makes the right wing gutless cowards.
>
> Gutless cowards..and yet you think we are related to the guy who killed
> 168 people?
>
> I really wish you would make up your mind.  Or is it fear that causes
> your brain to deflect from actual facts..that they can kill you anytime
> they wish?
>
> >And hypocrites.
>
> ROFLMAO...Transparency....laugh laugh laugh.

> >They approve of violence, they approve of war as long as they don't
> >have to go.  The right wing lucked out and found McVeigh, the right
> >wing lucked out and found the US military.  Conservatives found
> >willing victims to advance their sick agenda, with out getting hurt.
>
> Odd..Ive got 3 clusters on my Purple Heart.  And 2 tours in SEA.  And
> another one in Rhodesia.
>
> And 8 yrs on the street as a cop.
>
> Im starting to think you are delving deep into fear/denial.  You are
> afraid of conservatives, arent you?  Indeed..I believe you are.
>
> Which is a good thing. You should be afraid of your enemies.
>
> But..handling it this way is counter productive. Counter survival.

> >So they killed over 5,000 in Iraq in a useless, immoral war.  They
> >killed 163 men, women and children in Oklahoma.
>
> I thought they were cowards who avoid violence?

> >But they kept taxes low!!!!!
>
> Indeed they did.
>
> Then your lot took power in 2008, and you have wrecked the US for
> generations to come.
>
> No wonder the People are going to rise up and murder  you in only a
> couple years.
>
> If I were you..Id really visit a mental health proffessional ASAP...that
> denial you are showing is not going to keep you alive much longer.
>
> Shrug

> Gunner
>
> "First Law of Leftist Debate
> The more you present a leftist with factual evidence
> that is counter to his preconceived world view and the
> more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without
> losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot,
> homophobe approaches infinity.
>
> This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned
> race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to
> the subject."  Grey Ghost- Hide quoted text -

Gunner is a gutless coward who lies constantly.

And has creditors who he refuses to pay.

Gunner and his type are on the fast track to Hell.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 23, 2010, 12:54:32 PM4/23/10
On Apr 21, 6:35 pm, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
> "Gunner Asch" <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> .
> .
> I'm convinced by your post that burnt gunpowder causes mental damage.- Hide quoted text -

Especially when you mix it with coke.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 23, 2010, 12:56:05 PM4/23/10
On Apr 21, 7:44 pm, wmbjkREM...@citlink.net wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:19:14 -0400, Tim Miller
>

> <replytonewsgr...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >Gunner Asch wrote:
> >> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:15:55 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham
> >> <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> >> ROFLMAO...Transparency....laugh laugh laugh.
>
> >> Odd..Ive got 3 clusters on my Purple Heart.  And 2 tours in SEA.  And
> >> another one in Rhodesia.
>
> >> And 8 yrs on the street as a cop.
>
> >You forgot... you also have the richest fantasy life on the
> >planet! ROFLMAO@U!!
>
> One of his problems is that he can't keep his tales straight. His
> deputy experience grows with each retelling:
>
> "I managed to become a reserve deputy sherriff for a couple years" Dec
> 25 2005
>
> "Worked for 5 yrs as a reserve Sheriff's Deputy"  Apr 10  2009
>
> Now it's 8 years, a mere 4 times his earlier whopper. How likely is
> any of it to be true? No doubt he has been in the back seat of a cop
> car...

> >> No wonder the People are going to rise up and murder  you in only a
> >> couple years.
>
> >WHEN are you going to get off your cowardly, fat ass and START
> >your "Purge", you ignorant, lying pinhead?? We could really
> >use the laugh!

> >> If I were you..Id really visit a mental health proffessional ASAP...that
> >> denial you are showing is not going to keep you alive much longer.
>
> >And ANOTHER mil-spec Irony Meter pins its needle before going up
> >in smoke...
>
> He's a pathological liar, on track to top 4000 posts this month.
> Without his fantasies it would only be a fraction of that. I'm
> thinkin' that he won't hit the 6 and 7 thousand mark again though
> unless somebody donates some 55 gallon barrels of Mountain Dew.
>
> Wayne- Hide quoted text -

Has anyone mentioned to Gunner that Mountain Dew causes impotence...I
mean besides his wife.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 23, 2010, 12:57:15 PM4/23/10
On Apr 21, 8:28 pm, Mitchell Holman <noem...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote innews:o92vs5t7o2hgl2n5m...@4ax.com:

> > Odd..Ive got 3 clusters on my Purple Heart.  And 2 tours in SEA.  And
> > another one in Rhodesia.
>
> > And 8 yrs on the street as a cop.
>
>      Proof?

Yeah...prove it.

Provide links to the public records that show us.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

Apr 23, 2010, 12:58:41 PM4/23/10
On Apr 21, 11:37 pm, Strabo <str...@flashlight.net> wrote:

> Killing, Inc. wrote:
> > On Apr 21, 1:57 am, Major Debacle <Major_Deba...@invalid.invalid>
> > wrote:
> >> How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>
> >> None?
>
> >> I thought so
> >> --
> >> Beer... so much more than a breakfast drink
>
> > Do you condemn Nidal Hasan, Amy Bishop, and Theodore Kaczynski to hell
> > too?
>
>  >
>
> Let me put your mind at ease. Major Debacle doesn't have the power or
> authorization to condemn anyone to Hell.
>
> Really, he doesn't.

Prove it.

TMT

pyotr filipivich

Apr 23, 2010, 1:28:19 PM4/23/10
I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> reported Elvis on Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:58:11
-0700 in misc.survivalism:

>You son..are as stupid as a bag of cat shit.

A bag of cat shit is not stupid - that's nasty stuff and bagging
it is a good idea.

But stupid is buying a bag of cat shit.

Message has been deleted

Wexford

Apr 23, 2010, 2:36:11 PM4/23/10
On Apr 22, 1:58 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:52:28 -0700 (PDT),Wexford<wrya...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >> Democrats and other violent regressive far-left fascists are still the
> >> dumbest animals on the planet.
>
> >Those three were Left-wingers? Why? Nidal Hasan was an Army Major and
> >an Islamist terrorist. Kazinsky was survivalist -- hardly a Liberal
> >credential -- who, among other atrocities, send bombs to universities.
> >Little Amy was a college professor of anatomy and biology. There's
> >nothing in her bio that indicates a political passion of any kind. She
> >probably murdered her brother and definitely shot six people during a
> >faculty meeting.
>
> Indeed they were all Leftwingers and in fact..Amy was a Democrat

Really? You've seen her voter registration? You can prove this?

> Kazinsky was simply the run of the mill leftwing terrorist, like Patty

> Hurst and the rest of the odd squad.

Kazainsky was a SURVIVALIST! Read his bloody manifesto and don't try
to bullshit the world. He hated big government, big business and big
universities. He was right in line with Teabagger thinking
politically.

> Yet you blither on and on like you actually know something?
>

> You son..are as stupid as a bag of cat shit.

And you're a blithering idiot.

RD (The Sandman)

Apr 23, 2010, 2:46:08 PM4/23/10

> On Apr 22, 1:58 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Those three were Left-wingers? Why? Nidal Hasan was an Army Major
>> >and an Islamist terrorist. Kazinsky was survivalist -- hardly a
>> >Liberal credential -- who, among other atrocities, send bombs to
>> >universities. Little Amy was a college professor of anatomy and
>> >biology. There's nothing in her bio that indicates a political
>> >passion of any kind. She probably murdered her brother and
>> >definitely shot six people during a faculty meeting.
>>
>> Indeed they were all Leftwingers and in fact..Amy was a Democrat
>
> Really? You've seen her voter registration? You can prove this?
>
>> Kazinsky was simply the run of the mill leftwing terrorist, like
>> Patty Hurst and the rest of the odd squad.
>
> Kazainsky was a SURVIVALIST! Read his bloody manifesto and don't try
> to bullshit the world. He hated big government, big business and big
> universities. He was right in line with Teabagger thinking
> politically.

Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber, was a Luddite who had learned survival
skills as a young'un. He hated the modern world.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Future historians will be able to study at the Gerald Ford
library, the Jimmy Carter library, the Ronald Reagan library,
both George Bush libraries and the Bill Clinton adult bookstore.

Patriot Games

Apr 23, 2010, 4:18:02 PM4/23/10
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:23:57 -0600, Mil...@cut.com wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Gunner Asch

Apr 23, 2010, 5:50:36 PM4/23/10
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:09:12 -0600, Sl...@old.com wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:56:05 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
><too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Has anyone mentioned to Gunner that Mountain Dew causes impotence...I
>>mean besides his wife.
>

>His "male friend"

<plink>

thats the first one today.

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner Asch

Apr 23, 2010, 5:54:39 PM4/23/10
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:36:11 -0700 (PDT), Wexford <wry...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Apr 22, 1:58 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Those three were Left-wingers? Why? Nidal Hasan was an Army Major and
>> >an Islamist terrorist. Kazinsky was survivalist -- hardly a Liberal
>> >credential -- who, among other atrocities, send bombs to universities.
>> >Little Amy was a college professor of anatomy and biology. There's
>> >nothing in her bio that indicates a political passion of any kind. She
>> >probably murdered her brother and definitely shot six people during a
>> >faculty meeting.
>>
>> Indeed they were all Leftwingers and in fact..Amy was a Democrat
>
>Really? You've seen her voter registration? You can prove this?

It was well published in the papers. You didnt encouter this..or did it
simply slip your mind before you shit in your hat..again?

>> Kazinsky was simply the run of the mill leftwing terrorist, like Patty
>> Hurst and the rest of the odd squad.
>
>Kazainsky was a SURVIVALIST! Read his bloody manifesto and don't try
>to bullshit the world. He hated big government, big business and big
>universities. He was right in line with Teabagger thinking
>politically.

ROFLMAO...Kazinsky was a Leftist..a dead nuts far leftwing fruitloop.

While he lived in the woods..so did Che Gueva..are you calling HIM a
survialist as well?

ROFLMAO!!!

>> Yet you blither on and on like you actually know something?
>>
>> You son..are as stupid as a bag of cat shit.
>
>And you're a blithering idiot.

your opinion, that of a far leftwing extremist fringe kook mental
patient..is noted with amusement, and is laughted at by all.

Shrug

But..thats not surprising that people have scored a direct X-ring hit on
you..is it?

Gray Ghost

Apr 23, 2010, 10:00:21 PM4/23/10
Wexford <wry...@gmail.com> wrote in news:860afbb2-930b-45a7-99ad-
2aa020...@z3g2000yqz.googlegroups.com:

And you are now an embarassed fool. Newsflash, just cuz you didn't see it
doesn't make it untrue.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20100215oddball_protrait_emerge
s_suspects_family_pals_offer_clues/srvc=home&position=0

A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children - the youngest a third-
grade boy - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with
President Obama to the point of being off-putting.

Unless of course you think the Boston Herald is lieing.

Mort Davis

Apr 23, 2010, 9:40:56 PM4/23/10

wrote:
> How many of you freaking wingnuts can say the same?
>
> None?
>
> I thought so
> --
> Beer... so much more than a breakfast drink

He will have LOTS of company.

=====
when you and all your fucktard shit eating troll pals join him.

Gray Ghost

Apr 23, 2010, 11:32:58 PM4/23/10
Too_Many_Tools <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:fa20b24c-78dd-4129-
b511-61c...@w3g2000vbw.googlegroups.com:

So you talk to God regularly for the inside scoop?

Chris Lansburg

Mar 10, 2020, 8:29:12 PM3/10/20
On 4/21/2010 4:31 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:15:55 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham
> <sms...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 21, 4:56 am, "Killing, Inc." <i.am.killing....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Do you condemn Nidal Hasan, Amy Bishop, and Theodore Kaczynski to hell
>>> too?
>>
>> Notice, the two conservatives in the above two posts didn't condemn
>> McVeigh. They and the rest of the right wing approves of violence, as
>> long as they aren't a direct part of the violence.
>>
>> Yeah, that makes the right wing gutless cowards.
>>
> Gutless cowards..and yet you think we are related to the guy who killed
> 168 people?

McVeigh, like you, was a coward. You always were and always will be a
coward. That's why the "great cull" is never going to take place.

"In less than 3 yrs..the People will kill most/all Leftwingers in an
event known as the Great Cull." (2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.states.iowa/msg/1d494df85841943b

"Because when your death arrives in about 2 yrs..maybe less..the
moments of sheer terror you will experience will be absolutely
marvelous to behold. I hope someone sends me a video tape of your
ending as you are butchered." (2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/feb78d14a2bebf9c

<When will the shooting begin?>
"Late summer" (2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/sac.politics/msg/91995d9e14235ffb

"The Great Cull will do just that after all the gun grabbers and
mentally ill Leftwingers are killed and bulldozed into mass graves in
the very very near future." (2013)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/468306d38b83c0e9

>> They approve of violence, they approve of war as long as they don't
>> have to go. The right wing lucked out and found McVeigh, the right
>> wing lucked out and found the US military. Conservatives found
>> willing victims to advance their sick agenda, with out getting hurt.
>
> Odd..Ive got 3 clusters on my Purple Heart. And 2 tours in SEA. And
> another one in Rhodesia.

All bullshit. You were never in combat - not in "SEA," not in Rhodesia.

> And 8 yrs on the street as a cop.

How many years?

The amazing Deputy Pinocchio story:

"I dabbled as a reserve Deputy for a couple years"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/50864f4b5ffce244

"a reserve Deputy at night (two years)"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/daf6b3de8807600c

"Worked for 5 yrs as a reserve Sheriff's Deputy"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/cab03648c38ec69b

"I was a Deputy for several years in the 70s"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/0f875239e83efa41

"8 yrs on the street as a cop"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/898e16741f642645

"a number of years as a Deputy Sheriff..and have done bounty hunting
on and off for many years"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/890c10adbedb9f8a

You are full of shit, Wieber - completely full of shit.

Chris Lansburg

Mar 20, 2020, 3:34:16 PM3/20/20