Re: ABORTION is one of the World's *Most* BENEFICIAL **REMEDIES**.

Bill Taylor

Oct 18, 2009, 11:33:20 PM10/18/09
to mail...@reece.net.au, mail...@dizum.com, mail...@bananasplit.info, mail...@mixmin.net
In article <49imd5t30eoq2prkd...@4ax.com>
"(�`�.�Craig Chilton�.���) <wwwrgsregsregcom> " <x...@m.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:09:15 -0500,
> Earl Weber ("duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote...
>

> ...NOTHING truthful or intelligent. As usual.
>
> <garbage-flush>

> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:47:30 -0400,
> "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:
>

> > Research Shows Abortion-Breast Cancer Link
>
> Bullcrap!!!
>
> But even if there *were* a MINISCULE link, it would be NOTHING
> in comparison to the LOSS of the countless future opportunities

of eliminating countless liberals legally.

(�`�.�Craig Chilton�.���) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Oct 19, 2009, 2:55:35 AM10/19/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 05:33:20 +0200,
Submoronic Bigot, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:...

...nothing that was sensible or intelligent. No surprise!

<flush>

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:47:30 -0400,
"Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" <Jvis...@live.com> wrote:

> Research Shows Abortion-Breast Cancer Link

Bullcrap!!!

But even if there *were* a MINISCULE link, it would be NOTHING

in comparison to the LOSS of the countless future opportunities that
intelligent and sensible girls and women AVOID by accessing the
REMEDY of abortion.

It compassionately RE-SETS those future opportunities for 57 million
girls and women per year, worldwide, and REVERSES completely the
pathology of UN-wanted pregnancy. It makes it as though the ill-timed
pregnancies had never happened, and thus is the closest thing to a
problem-solving time machine that exists in medical science for so many
people.

Thankfully, hateful and ignorant DOLTS like you will ALWAYS LOSE,
"IBen." You and your ilk are laughingstocks. And very appropriately so.

Members of your own church, despite its being the world's largest
and most dogmatic cult, have a higher percentage of those who sensi-
bly access the remedy of abortion (and give the finger to Pope Benedict
Arnold in the process) than the general population. THAT should tell
you just how MUCH you are tilting impotently at windmills while making
total fools of yourselves.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

��� Rest in Peace ���
��� George Richard Tiller, MD ���
��� A True American HERO! ���
��� August 8, 1941 � May 31, 2009 ���

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton <xana...@mchsi.com>

www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Bigotry
www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

Syd M.

Oct 19, 2009, 3:04:21 AM10/19/09
On Oct 18, 11:33 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
> In article <49imd5t30eoq2prkdk2b7gkg9dfj2oq...@4ax.com>

> "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <wwwrgsregsregcom> " <x...@m.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:09:15 -0500,
> > Earl Weber ("duke" <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote...

> >    ...NOTHING truthful or intelligent.  As usual.
>
> > <garbage-flush>

> >                    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
> > On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:47:30 -0400,
> > "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>
> > >     Research Shows Abortion-Breast Cancer Link
>
> >     Bullcrap!!!
>
> >     But even if there *were* a MINISCULE link, it would be NOTHING
> > in comparison to the LOSS of the countless future opportunities
>
> of eliminating countless liberals legally.

Yeah, just try, fascist wanna be.

PDW

Gunner Asch

Oct 19, 2009, 1:30:01 PM10/19/09

In less than 3 yrs..the People will kill most/all Leftwingers in an
event known as the Great Cull.

Make your arraingments early and beat the rush.

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Nicholas

Oct 19, 2009, 1:40:50 PM10/19/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:30:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
<gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:

>In less than 3 yrs..the People will kill most/all Leftwingers in an
>event known as the Great Cull.

Gee, so you can predict the future. Very impressive. You'll make a
killing in the stock market then and be a bazillionaire.

The Great Cull. Let's be honest, shall we? You got that out of the
National Enquirer didn't you. You know, the issue with the
alligator's head on the baby's body.

Gunner Asch

Oct 19, 2009, 2:56:51 PM10/19/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:40:50 -0500, Nicholas
<Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:30:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
><gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
>
>>In less than 3 yrs..the People will kill most/all Leftwingers in an
>>event known as the Great Cull.
>
>Gee, so you can predict the future. Very impressive. You'll make a
>killing in the stock market then and be a bazillionaire.

Unfortunately...Ive never had a vision involving money. Only things that
cost me my life and in all 5 of them..I was able to change the outcome
and live when the events actually occured. My family tends to have
clarvoyence...not so much in the men..but the women...shrug. Us men
have it when our lives are in danger. Which is why we tend to live to
our late 90s..and have "interesting" lives.

5 times so far its happened..and 5 times when the event happened..I saw
it coming and made changes and lived. This one is #6. Ill not bore you
with the details of my part of it and what kills me in the vision..and
what I can do to avoid death...boring as hell..but in the larger scheme
of things...all the dead Leftists...shrug

>The Great Cull. Let's be honest, shall we? You got that out of the
>National Enquirer didn't you. You know, the issue with the
>alligator's head on the baby's body.

Actually I used the popular term as found here on misc.survivalism.

But if you read the Inquirer..shrug..its your choice.

Shrug....

Nicholas

Oct 19, 2009, 3:12:11 PM10/19/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:56:51 -0700, Gunner Asch
<gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:

I will say I believe it is possible, just like it is possible that
Earth will be visited by Aliens with a Cure for Cancer and an Energy
Source that is inexhaustible. More likely, a nuclear war coming out
of the Mid East. We all know who the players are, and they don't play
nice.

Maybe you're right. We'll wait and see. Civil Unrest seems also a
likely candidate for TSHTF. Things as they stand right now, are
pretty sad for the Average Joe on the street. If they get worse...all
bets are off.

Nick

Syd M.

Oct 19, 2009, 5:25:51 PM10/19/09
On Oct 19, 1:30 pm, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:04:21 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M."
>

> <pdwrigh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Oct 18, 11:33 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:

> >> of eliminating countless liberals legally.
>
> >Yeah, just try, fascist wanna be.
>
> >PDW
>
> In less than 3 yrs..the People will kill most/all Leftwingers in an
> event known as the Great Cull.

We're not interested in your revenge fantasies, son.
Take them to alt.wingnut.idiot.

PDW

Strabo

Oct 19, 2009, 7:32:14 PM10/19/09

The Black Liberation movement, Black Islam and the White House
Community-Organizers will do everything possible to instigate
trouble in their core cities.

There are signs of increased group cohesion and agitation among inner
city wards of the state. That combined with a heightened sense of
self-righteousness and confidence does not bode well. Currently they
are content to beat drums in the 'hood' and indulge in ritual murder
and mayhem but this can quickly change. The trigger may be an
unemployment threshold.

When the national unemployment hits around 40% anticipate a Mau-Mau
machete-wielding model to surface in NYC, Philadelphia, DC,
Chicago and Atlanta. Could be quite dangerous.

Tip of the Day:

Use auto-loaders, long barrels, a medium choke and No. 2 shot. You'll
need the range for groups milling around the house. For the typical home
a minimum of four defenders is recommended. Prepare gun ports on each
side for ease of access to intruders.

Let them close. Four response sticks at eight shells each equals a
sustained volley of 32 path-clearing rounds. A couple of scoped .308s
on the second or third floor to pick off survivors would be nice.

> Nick

Gunner Asch

Oct 19, 2009, 7:30:56 PM10/19/09

Revenge for what?

Shrug...it will be interesting to hear how you died.

Me..Ill be sitting on the ol front porch playing riffs on the banjo and
listening to the body counts coming in on the radio.

Shrug

HH&C

Oct 19, 2009, 7:41:08 PM10/19/09
On Oct 18, 11:33 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
> In article <49imd5t30eoq2prkdk2b7gkg9dfj2oq...@4ax.com>
> "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <wwwrgsregsregcom> " <x...@m.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:09:15 -0500,
> > Earl Weber ("duke" <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote...

> >    ...NOTHING truthful or intelligent.  As usual.
>
> > <garbage-flush>

> >                    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
> > On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:47:30 -0400,
> > "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" <Jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>
> > >     Research Shows Abortion-Breast Cancer Link
>
> >     Bullcrap!!!
>
> >     But even if there *were* a MINISCULE link, it would be NOTHING
> > in comparison to the LOSS of the countless future opportunities
>
> of eliminating countless liberals legally.

FWIW, I'd rather have them around even if they were going to be
liberal. Besides, liberal gals are sort of fun. Some even smell
nice, but a good conservative gal smells best.

And I read that the person who was going to find a cure for AIDS was
aborted in 1993, right after all the wild cheering for abortions at
the Democrat Convention. She was referred to as a zygote or an embryo
or something. Oh, oh, "a small mass of tissue; non-sentient;
insignificant" Next chance might not be for another 30 or 40 yerars.

Nicholas

Oct 19, 2009, 7:45:18 PM10/19/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:30:56 -0700, Gunner Asch
<gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:

No. I think you should mobilize your neighborhood, go into Oakland,
and clean the streets of the gangsters. You might even get the Medal
of Freedom for doing so. Then we can all watch you on TV at the White
House getting your medal ;-)

Nick

Nicholas

Oct 19, 2009, 7:51:17 PM10/19/09
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:32:14 -0400, Strabo <str...@flashlight.net>
wrote:

Easily done in my *territory,* Land of the Free, Home of Jesse
Jackson, Louis Farrikahn, and your POTUS of the New Millenium.

>There are signs of increased group cohesion and agitation among inner
>city wards of the state. That combined with a heightened sense of
>self-righteousness and confidence does not bode well. Currently they
>are content to beat drums in the 'hood' and indulge in ritual murder
>and mayhem but this can quickly change. The trigger may be an
>unemployment threshold.

This I believe to be TRUE. If/when the welfare benefits stop, Hell on
Earth begins.

>When the national unemployment hits around 40% anticipate a Mau-Mau
>machete-wielding model to surface in NYC, Philadelphia, DC,
>Chicago and Atlanta. Could be quite dangerous.

I'm prepared for that. My lawn can use the fertilizer.

>Tip of the Day:
>
>Use auto-loaders, long barrels, a medium choke and No. 2 shot. You'll
>need the range for groups milling around the house. For the typical home
>a minimum of four defenders is recommended. Prepare gun ports on each
>side for ease of access to intruders.
>
>Let them close. Four response sticks at eight shells each equals a
>sustained volley of 32 path-clearing rounds. A couple of scoped .308s
>on the second or third floor to pick off survivors would be nice.

You need manpower for that. This will have to come from the
neighbors. I hope they are as prepared as I am. No doubt -some- of
them are, but getting exact numbers is impossible.

Nick

Gunner Asch

Oct 20, 2009, 2:33:42 AM10/20/09

Oakland? Thats up there in Blue California. They kill each other off
in large numbers as it is..and when welfare goes tits up...they will
kill each other off in a very short time.

Gunner, Red California

Syd M.

Oct 20, 2009, 3:17:52 PM10/20/09

Lie in your first line.
No need to go further.

PDW

Syd M.

Oct 20, 2009, 3:19:36 PM10/20/09

For being different from you, apperently.

> Shrug...it will be interesting to hear how you died.

See? You don't know me, and yet you want me dead,

> Me..Ill be sitting on the ol front porch playing riffs on the banjo and
> listening to the body counts coming in on the radio.

Nice.
Wannabe fascist.

PDW

Gunner Asch

Oct 20, 2009, 4:57:56 PM10/20/09

Revenge for them being retarded Marxists and me being a freedom loving
capitalist?

You are kidding....right?

>> Shrug...it will be interesting to hear how you died.
>>

>See? You don't know me, and yet you want me dead,

I want all hard core Leftists dead. They are destroying America, hip
root and branch.

The Founders would spit on you, then hang you.

>> Me..Ill be sitting on the ol front porch playing riffs on the banjo and
>> listening to the body counts coming in on the radio.
>>

>Nice.
>Wannabe fascist.

Actually old jerkoff...it would appear that you Obamassiah supporters
are the Fascists. Those that are not Marxists. Its a wonder the DNC
hasnt imploded from internal stress yet.

But hey..your ad hom is noted with great amusement.
And contempt.

Shrug

You have less than 3 yrs to live if you stay in the US. Will you be
staying or leaving?

Either way..shrug...you and yours will be gone and the US will slowly go
back to working order.

>PDW

Strabo

Oct 20, 2009, 5:15:55 PM10/20/09

After the midland Rangers are forced to contain the frothing urban
masses I doubt you'll see any federal awards.

> Nick

Jeff M

Oct 20, 2009, 5:36:44 PM10/20/09

> Nicholas wrote:

>> No. I think you should mobilize your neighborhood, go into Oakland,
>> and clean the streets of the gangsters.

Jerry Brown, as Mayor of Oakland, managed to get the violent crime rate
down by about a third. No winger vigilantism (which they lack the guts
for in any case) needed.

Nicholas

Oct 20, 2009, 5:51:16 PM10/20/09
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:36:44 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoNoThanks.Org>
wrote:

Down by about a third is remarkable. So now you're only *likely* to
be shot to death walking through the hood instead of *certain* to be
shot to death. Well THAT'S progress. Give the man a cigar.

Nick

Jeff M

Oct 20, 2009, 5:57:51 PM10/20/09

There's a few people I'd like to see take that walk with twenty dollar
bills hanging out of their pockets.

Syd M.

Oct 21, 2009, 4:11:30 PM10/21/09
On Oct 20, 4:57 pm, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:19:36 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M."

As I said, for not being a small-minded bigot like you.

> >> Shrug...it will be interesting to hear how you died.
>
> >See? You don't know me, and yet you want me dead,
>
> I want all hard core Leftists dead.  They are destroying America, hip
> root and branch.
>
> The Founders would spit on you, then hang you.

Nope.
But thanks for showing the world how contemptuous you are.

> Either way..shrug...you and yours will be gone and the US will slowly go
> back to working order.

Nope. Your kind of mindless stupidity is on the way out, son.

PDW

Gunner Asch

Oct 21, 2009, 4:33:40 PM10/21/09
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:11:30 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M."
<pdwri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> The Founders would spit on you, then hang you.
>>

>Nope.
>But thanks for showing the world how contemptuous you are.
>

>> Either way..shrug...you and yours will be gone and the US will slowly go
>> back to working order.
>>

>Nope. Your kind of mindless stupidity is on the way out, son.
>
>PDW

Hold that thought as hard as you can. When they kick you off the step
ladder and you do the Spandau Ballet...maybe it will be of comfort to
you as the rope cuts off your air.

Shrug

Gunner

Syd M.

Oct 21, 2009, 4:45:05 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 4:33 pm, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:11:30 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M."
>

> <pdwrigh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> The Founders would spit on you, then hang you.
>
> >Nope.
> >But thanks for showing the world how contemptuous you are.
>
> >> Either way..shrug...you and yours will be gone and the US will slowly go
> >> back to working order.
>
> >Nope. Your kind of mindless stupidity is on the way out, son.
>
> >PDW
>
> Hold that thought as hard as you can.  When they kick you off the step
> ladder and you do the Spandau Ballet...maybe it will be of comfort to
> you as the rope cuts off your air.
>
> Shrug

Guess there's no real point in 'talking' to a small-minded, hateful
bigot like you, is there?
So you on the funny pages, asshole.

PDW

HH&C

Oct 21, 2009, 6:12:43 PM10/21/09

Gunner a bigot? I never would have guessed that. Why do you say he's
a bigot?

Gunner Asch

Oct 21, 2009, 9:49:41 PM10/21/09

Bigot? It would appear we simply dont like the world view the other
holds. Im for freedom and liberty..you are for fascism and
totalitarianism.

Thats bigotry in your tiny little world? Then that makes you a bigot as
well.

The big difference is that you are going to be dead in less than 3
yrs..and Ill be still alive and helping to reestablish the Republic.

Sucks to be you........ doesnt it?

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Gunner Asch

Oct 21, 2009, 9:50:16 PM10/21/09

Maybe he doesnt like my black girlfriend. Shrug

Strabo

Oct 22, 2009, 9:51:10 AM10/22/09

Another satisfied customer.

pyotr filipivich

Oct 22, 2009, 5:57:26 PM10/22/09
I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
<gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> reported Elvis on Wed, 21 Oct 2009
18:50:16 -0700 in misc.survivalism:

>>> Guess there's no real point in 'talking' to a small-minded, hateful
>>> bigot like you, is there?
>>> So you on the funny pages, asshole.
>>>
>>> PDW
>>
>>Gunner a bigot? I never would have guessed that. Why do you say he's
>>a bigot?
>

>Maybe he doesnt like my black girlfriend.

Well, there you go. He doesn't like you because you are doing to
a her what only Democrat politicians are allowed to do.

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich.
Just about the time you finally see light at the end of the tunnel,
you find out it's a Government Project to build more tunnel.

Gunner Asch

Oct 22, 2009, 9:43:06 PM10/22/09
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:57:26 -0700, pyotr filipivich
<ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
><gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> reported Elvis on Wed, 21 Oct 2009
>18:50:16 -0700 in misc.survivalism:

>>>Gunner a bigot? I never would have guessed that. Why do you say he's
>>>a bigot?
>>

>>Maybe he doesnt like my black girlfriend.
>
> Well, there you go. He doesn't like you because you are doing to
>a her what only Democrat politicians are allowed to do.
>

>tschus
>pyotr

Excellent summation!! Bravo!!!

HH&C

Oct 22, 2009, 10:08:30 PM10/22/09

Makes sense to me. Kind of. Well, not really.

Mitchell Holman

Oct 22, 2009, 10:59:05 PM10/22/09
Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in

> On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:57:26 -0700, pyotr filipivich
> <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
>><gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> reported Elvis on Wed, 21 Oct 2009
>>18:50:16 -0700 in misc.survivalism:

>>>Maybe he doesnt like my black girlfriend.
>>
>> Well, there you go. He doesn't like you because you are doing to
>>a her what only Democrat politicians are allowed to do.
>>

>>tschus
>>pyotr
>
> Excellent summation!! Bravo!!!

Conservatives hate choice (abortion) but love choice (creationism),
they hate criminals (illegal aliens) but vote for criminals (Bush,
Cheney), they hate regulations (pollution, EEOC, EPA, minumum wage)
but love regulations (against gay marriage, drugs, racy books), they
hate law enforcement ("jack-booted thugs") but love law enforcement
(when arresting anti-war protesters), they hate homosexuals (Barney
Frank, Ellen Degeneris) but love homosexuals (Mary Cheney, Candice
Gingrich, Larry Craig).

Syd M.

Oct 23, 2009, 11:16:32 AM10/23/09
On Oct 22, 5:57 pm, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> I  missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Gunner Asch
> <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net>  reported Elvis on Wed, 21 Oct 2009
> 18:50:16 -0700 in misc.survivalism:

> >>Gunner a bigot?  I never would have guessed that.  Why do you say he's
> >>a bigot?
>
> >Maybe he doesnt like my black girlfriend.
>
>         Well, there you go.  He doesn't like you because you are doing to
> a her what only Democrat politicians are allowed to do.

You misspelled 'Right-wing dick', lying asshole.

PDW

Gunner Asch

Oct 23, 2009, 1:38:42 PM10/23/09

Oh look! See the widdle wefty getting his knickers all knotted up
again. Isnt that cute! It reminds me of my neighbors pit yorkie running
up to the fence and yipping at the mailman. But boy..they really should
have you treated for mange..its really unsightly

In less than 3 yrs..they will put this poor sad little animal to sleep.
And it will be the best thing they could do, with it going through life
in such pain and buffoonery.

raykeeler

Mar 1, 2015, 12:56:03 PM3/1/15
On 10/19/2009 10:30 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:04:21 -0700 (PDT), "Syd M."
> <pdwri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 18, 11:33 pm, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:

>>> of eliminating countless liberals legally.
>>
>> Yeah, just try, fascist wanna be.
>>
>> PDW
>
> In less than 3 yrs..the People will kill most/all Leftwingers in an
> event known as the Great Cull.

Meanwhile, six years later...

LOL!

> Make your arraingments [sic]