Re: Secret Service shuts down 'Fire Holder' protest outside White House

Peter Mormon

Jul 2, 2012, 10:43:10 PM7/2/12
In article <201207023eUpuawJ@NXT5>
use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
wrote:

> Secret Service shuts down 'Fire Holder' protest outside White House
>
> Monday, July 2, 2012
>
> Washington - Secret Service agents shut down a protest
> outside the White House on Monday where about 30 young
> protesters demanded President Barack Obama fire Attorney
> General Eric Holder.
>
> Agents on scene claimed a backpack abandoned on a
> sidewalk was a “suspicious package,” closing the
> Pennsylvania Avenue pedestrian mall in front of the White
> House, and the adjoining Lafayette Park, from protesters
> and tourists. All pedestrian traffic, including media,
> was forced to retreat to side streets.
>
> Officers roped the streets off with bright yellow crime
> scene tape and brought in bomb-sniffing K-9 dogs.
>
> After waiting on the sidewalk behind the police line for
> about half an hour, a middle-aged woman came forward to
> claim the backpack, telling agents that she had put her
> small bag on the ground so she could take a photograph
> with her family. She declined to be interviewed.
>
> Continues here:
>
> http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/02/secret-service-shuts-down-fire-holder-protest-outside-white-house/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

When will the shooting begin?

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2012, 12:44:35 PM7/3/12
Late summer.

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

Homer Stille Cummings

Jul 3, 2012, 12:49:52 PM7/3/12
Nope. There will be no "great cull" - not late summer, not ever.

whoyakidding

Jul 3, 2012, 2:15:07 PM7/3/12
On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:44:35 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 04:43:10 +0200, "Peter Mormon"
><no...@democrat.voter> wrote:

>>When will the shooting begin?
>
>Late summer.
>
>Gunner

Arf arf arf! Why the delay? You've been predicting this nonsense for
years but it's always somewhere down the road. You already assured me
that I was high on "the list" so why didn't you tell your imaginary
army to make me their #1 target and take me out before I wrote this
post? OK I guess you were too busy posting more horseshit but surely
you're going to get to me before I post links to the new liens that
will be filed against you in August. Here's my prediction: I and
everyone else that makes fun of you will be here tomorrow and late
summer and right through to the end of the year when the "great cull"
is supposed to be over. And you'll be here as well making the same
windbag arsehole excuses for being too lazy and ignorant to earn a
living. And eventually you'll be making new excuses for sponging yet
another free round of healthcare.

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2012, 2:48:11 PM7/3/12
Pray..and keep praying. Maybe they wont notice you. Or someone will
simply walk up and shoot you in the back of the neck.

Either way..your denial really means nothing to me or anyone else.

Homer Stille Cummings

Jul 3, 2012, 2:56:31 PM7/3/12
There will be no "great cull" - not this summer, not ever.

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2012, 6:05:59 PM7/3/12
On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:56:31 -0700, Homer Stille Cummings
Good! Too bad you are likely to be executed in that Non-Great Cull on
the near horizon.

Too_Many_Tools

Jul 3, 2012, 7:08:54 PM7/3/12
On Jul 3, 1:56 pm, Homer Stille Cummings <ag@just_us.göv> wrote:
> On 7/3/2012 11:48 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:49:52 -0700, Homer Stille Cummings
> > <ag@just_us.göv> wrote:

> >> Nope.  There will be no "great cull" - not late summer, not ever.
>
> > Pray..and keep praying.  Maybe they wont notice you.  Or someone will
> > simply walk up and shoot you in the back of the neck.
>
> There will be no "great cull" - not this summer, not ever.- Hide quoted text -

But Gummer will be thrown on the street when his house is sold for
taxes.

What 1% conservative will step forward and save Our Little Gummer?

TMT

pyotr filipivich

Jul 3, 2012, 8:34:32 PM7/3/12
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Tue, 03 Jul 2012 15:05:59 -0700
typed in misc.survivalism the following:
Sigh. he will not be executed. Nor will he be murdered in any
"Great Cull". There is no Great Cull, or Lesser Gull. Or even a
Jonathan Livingstoned Seacull.

He will, however, be allowed a chance to participate in a People's
Program to Save the Earth.
--
pyotr filipivich
Obi-wan once observed"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."

Gunner Asch

Jul 4, 2012, 1:44:28 AM7/4/12
What will his role be? Fertilizer?

>--
>pyotr filipivich
>Obi-wan once observed"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."
>Who knew Dubya was a Jedi Knight?

pyotr filipivich

Jul 4, 2012, 12:43:55 PM7/4/12
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Tue, 03 Jul 2012 22:44:28 -0700
Inspiration to the all Gaia's Growing Things, of course.
Bacterium, worms, buzzards, canines, Daisys.

At long last he can be a useful part of the Great Cycle of Life.
Doesn't hat sound so much better?

And if he acts now, he can utterly confound the election results
this November. Especially if he brings his friends, family or any
"homies" who hang out with him.

Too_Many_Tools

Jul 4, 2012, 1:22:13 PM7/4/12
On Jul 2, 9:43 pm, "Peter Mormon" <no...@democrat.voter> wrote:
> In article <201207023eUpuawJ@NXT5>
> use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr. Jai Maharaj)
> wrote:
>

> > Secret Service shuts down 'Fire Holder' protest outside White House
>
> > Monday, July 2, 2012
>
> > Washington - Secret Service agents shut down a protest
> > outside the White House on Monday where about 30 young
> > protesters demanded President Barack Obama fire Attorney
> > General Eric Holder.
>
> > Agents on scene claimed a backpack abandoned on a
> > sidewalk was a “suspicious package,” closing the
> > Pennsylvania Avenue pedestrian mall in front of the White
> > House, and the adjoining Lafayette Park, from protesters
> > and tourists. All pedestrian traffic, including media,
> > was forced to retreat to side streets.
>
> > Officers roped the streets off with bright yellow crime
> > scene tape and brought in bomb-sniffing K-9 dogs.
>
> > After waiting on the sidewalk behind the police line for
> > about half an hour, a middle-aged woman came forward to
> > claim the backpack, telling agents that she had put her
> > small bag on the ground so she could take a photograph
> > with her family. She declined to be interviewed.
>
> > Continues here:
>
> >http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/02/secret-service-shuts-down-fire-hold...
>
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti
>
> When will the shooting begin?- Hide quoted text -

LOL...haven't you conservatives heard of "Free Speech Zones"?

They were really popular when your failure George Bush was trashing
the Country.

TMT

azjohn

Jul 4, 2012, 5:18:52 PM7/4/12

> They were really popular when your failure George Bush was trashing
> the Country.
>
> TMT

The zombie mulle makes me miss Bush.