Shall we establish a WikiEducator Community College?

Anil Prasad

May 1, 2012, 8:18:27 AM5/1/12
to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Mackintosh, Wayne Mackintosh

Dear Friends,

First of all I would congratulate Harbans ji, Sebastian ji, Balqis, and Jonas for getting WikiBuddy certifications though their proactive participation in the WikiBuddy certification guidance week held from 23-04-2012 to 29-04-2012 (http://wikieducator.org/Training:WikiBuddy_certification_guidance_week_23.09.2012 ). They were the only participants (excluding a new user as the event was for Wiki Apprentices). I also thank other three colleagues who encouraged the event by offering facilitation support immediately on announcing the event and Dr. Wayne for his moral support.

Based on the thoughts and wiki conversations during the past week, I would like to ask the community  'Shall we establish a WikiEducator Community College for our WikiEducator members and  those who aspire to join the WE community?'. The abstract ideas are given below:

  1. The Objectives of the Community College Would be to:
    1. conduct L4C as a regular course
    2. conduct regular courses on Open Licensing
    3. provide regular mentoring and certification services for wiki skills development
    4. provide opportunity to the community members to request mentoring of experienced community memebrs
    5. provide facility for conducting pedagogical experiments/ run pilot courses for OERu implementation
    6. and more.....
  2. The WE Community members having wiki skill certification of and above the level of WikiBuddy can by option register as a Community College Tutor/Mentor
  3. The registered tutors/mentors wold elect an Academic Council for a 2 or three year term
  4. The Academic Council will Coordinate the functions of the Community College
  5. The Academic Council will prepare Academic Calender for each academic year in consultation with the registered tutors/mentors, WE community and WE Community Council
  6. The Academic Council will introduce new WE Community Courses in consultation with  the registered tutors/mentors, WE community and WE Community Council
  7. ...and more..
Your thoughts?

--
Warm regards

Anil

Patricia Schlicht

May 1, 2012, 11:51:54 AM5/1/12
to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Mackintosh, Wayne Mackintosh

This is a wonderful accomplishment. Congratulations to everyone for the effort.

Warmest

Patricia

Wayne Mackintosh

May 1, 2012, 11:35:40 PM5/1/12
to Anil Prasad, WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anil,

I think its an excellent idea to establish some form of "WikiEducator Academy" who take leadership in promoting regular training opportunities. This is a testament to our core community values of sharing knowledge for the benefit of all educators.

The concept of "WikiEducator Community College" could be confused with Community Colleges in the US -- so I guess it would be worth exploring alternatives. Post a request to the community asking for nominations and you could run a rough consensus poll for choosing the name for this initiative. I also think that when building a new volunteer community focus like this, that formalizing the initiative too soon with Academic Council elections etc may stall growth during the formative stages. That said, this is something which a work group can consider as the project unfolds.

I think there are also exciting opportunities to explore formal accreditation options for these training opportunities through the OERu network in conjunction with open badges for selected initiatives.

Great idea!

Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation

Anil Prasad

May 2, 2012, 1:31:40 AM5/2/12
to Wayne Mackintosh, WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Wayne and all other friends,

It is very encouraging to note that we are unanimous in respect of the need and definitely we have to finalize a name that shall not make any confusion. The name Community College has already confused Harbans ji with the US Community College system  and  Joyce has cautioned with humor that the name is bound to confuse :) Therefore let us finalize a name through a rough consensus poll as Dr. Wayne has suggested.

Now we may give 10 days, ie upto May 10, 2012, for our WE friends to suggest names as reply to this mail. Thereafter we will run a rough consensus poll for another 7 days (ie from May 14 to 20, 2012) to select a name from the nominations.

We have two nominations already:

  • Open World College - from Patricia and
  • WikiEducator Academy - from Dr. Wayne
Hi friends, now please add your nominations as reply to this mail.

Dr Wayne, in his reply, has given an additional reason for us to be more enthusiastic in this initiative "I think there are also exciting opportunities to explore formal accreditation options for these training opportunities through the OERu network in conjunction with open badges for selected initiatives."

Hurry up!!!

Nellie Deutsch

May 2, 2012, 1:38:53 AM5/2/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, WikiEducator, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Mackintosh, Wayne Mackintosh
Congratulations to everyone who is taking the course and receiving Wikibuddy certifications. I love the idea of a college in India. Please count me in for any help.

Warm wishes,

Dr. Nellie Deutsch
Educational Technology & Leadership
CALL-IS Steering Committee for TESOL
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dr. Nellie Deutsch is the founder of Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning (IT4ALL), an online informal network of volunteers that provides free and low-cost professional development workshops for educators around the world.

Francis Glasgow

May 2, 2012, 12:22:46 PM5/2/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com
Excellent and innovstive. Let us go for it.

May 2, 2012, 1:01:21 PM5/2/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Mackintosh, WikiEducator, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

Just thinking some more about a suitable name. I have one more suggestion. How about ‘WikiEducator Open College”. While I like Wayne’s suggestion of an ‘Academy”, I am wondering if people think it is accredited which it is not at this point. Academy has definitely a good ring to it and is more academic. There are pros and cons in all names. What do you think?

Warm wishes

Patricia

Savithri Singh

May 2, 2012, 1:23:03 PM5/2/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Mackintosh, WikiEducator, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com
Am enjoying these mails. hats off to super Anil for his very thoughtful discussion initiators - my opinion:

College - the connotation is a 'degree' which we are not providing!!
Academy - may be better because of the above reason, but maybe we should spend some more time looking for alternates!!

Savithri
--
Savithri Singh

Principal
Acharya Narendra Dev College
(University of Delhi)
Govindpuri, Kalkaji
New Delhi 110019

Ph: 011 26294542, 011 29293224  Res: 25848151, 25843496
Fax: 011 26294540, Res: 25848151

http://beta.thehindu.com/sci-tech/article397395.ece
http://eduframe.net/andc
http://andcollege.du.ac.in
http://andc.info
http://wikieducator.org/Acharya_Narendra_Dev_College
http://wikieducator.org/User:Savi.odl
http://wikieducator.org/India
http://wikieducator.org/India/wikieducator_launch

Anil Prasad

May 2, 2012, 2:21:09 PM5/2/12
to wikied...@googlegroups.com, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Response of the WE community in this matter is superb!  Let me consolidate the nominations received so far to help those who are planning to add their nominations:

  1. Open World College
  2. WikiEducator Open College
  3. WikiEducator Academy
  4. Open Education Academy
  5.  International Academy in Open Education
  6. Open Academy 4 WikiEducators (OA4WE)
  7. Open College 4 WikiEducators (OC4WE)

And Joyce proposed to use 'Institute' instead of Academy and College. Hi Joyce, would you please add the complete phrase…

Further thoughts???
On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:27 PM, <Joyce.M...@esc.edu> wrote:
Institute might be another idea.   Just brainstorming.

Am enjoying these mails. hats off to super Anil for his very thoughtful discussion initiators - my opinion:

College - the connotation is a 'degree' which we are not providing!!
Academy - may be better because of the above reason, but maybe we should spend some more time looking for alternates!!

Savithri

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Don <armchair....@gmail.com> wrote:
Great idea Anil
I think a name that clarifies the intent, ie "a college or academy that exists to further educators skills using wikieducator" is a good idea, although this is too verbose.

Savithri Singh

Principal
Acharya Narendra Dev College
(University of Delhi)
Govindpuri, Kalkaji
New Delhi 110019

Ph: 011 26294542, 011 29293224  Res: 25848151, 25843496
Fax: 011 26294540, Res: 25848151

http://beta.thehindu.com/sci-tech/article397395.ece
http://eduframe.net/andc
http://andcollege.du.ac.in
http://andc.info
http://wikieducator.org/Acharya_Narendra_Dev_College
http://wikieducator.org/User:Savi.odl
http://wikieducator.org/India
http://wikieducator.org/India/wikieducator_launch

Patricia Schlicht

May 2, 2012, 2:32:34 PM5/2/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikied...@googlegroups.com

I have another thought, how about WikiEducator People’s Academy, if this is what the consensus will be? It could be replaced with Institute or College as well.

Just brainstorming.

Warmest

Patricia

Francis Glasgow

May 2, 2012, 3:12:53 PM5/2/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com
Hello 'WikiEducators',

What about - International Open Institute 4 WikiEducators (IOE4WE) ?

May 3, 2012, 11:41:06 AM5/3/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikied...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
I could not resist the invitation to add on the nomination list.
Please consider 'Educators Open Academy' I think this will keep the
Educators and the philosophy visible.
Best regards,
Cornelia
Dr. Cornelia K. Muganda
Faculty of Education
The Open University of Tanzania
P.O. Box 23409, Dar es salaam,
Tanzania.
Email: cornelia...@out.ac.tz

> Dear friends,
>
> Response of the WE community in this matter is superb! Let me consolidate
> the nominations received so far to help those who are planning to add
> their
> nominations:
>

> 1. Open World College
> 2. WikiEducator Open College
> 3. WikiEducator Academy
> 4. Open Education Academy
> 5. International Academy in Open Education
> 6. Open Academy 4 WikiEducators (OA4WE)
> 7. Open College 4 WikiEducators (OC4WE)
>

> And Joyce proposed to use 'Institute' instead of Academy and College. Hi
> Joyce, would you please add the complete phrase�
>
> Further thoughts???
>
> --
> Warm regards
>
> Anil
> http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad
> http://www.apletters.blogspot.com
>
> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:27 PM, <Joyce.M...@esc.edu> wrote:
>
>> Institute might be another idea. Just brainstorming.

---------------------- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --------------------------------

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS E-MAIL

This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not use,
distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Kindly also
notify the sender by email and/or delete this e-mail. Any views or opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily
coincide with those of the Open University of Tanzania.

--------------------THE OPEN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA--------------------------

Patricia Schlicht

May 4, 2012, 12:53:00 PM5/4/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikied...@googlegroups.com
Dear Cornelia,

Thank you for your suggestion. Could we kindly ask you to enter your
suggestion in the appropriate place at
http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College under
Community Poll. You will need to create a WikiEducator account to enter
the site. Don't forget to save your input if you are not used to working
on WikiEducator.
Thanks a million for your contribution. Greatly appreciated.
Warm wishes
Patricia
Behalf Of cornelia...@out.ac.tz
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 8:41 AM
To: wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com
Cc: wikied...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [WE Teacher Collaboration] Re: [WikiEducator] Re: Shall we
establish a WikiEducator Community College?

> Hi Joyce, would you please add the complete phrase...

Anil Prasad

May 9, 2012, 2:52:03 AM5/9/12
to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

This is a gentle reminder. Nominations for a name for the proposed WikiEductor community college can be submitted till the closing of  business on 10 May, 2012 in your time zone.  The nominations can either be added directly on the WikiEducator Community college poll page at http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College/Community_poll by editing the section ‘List of Nominations’ or as reply to this mail. The community poll will be activated once nominations are closed. We are planning to have the final decision on the name by May 15, 2012.

Draft  Overview and Objectives of the proposed community college can be seen at http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College Your comments on this will also be highly appreciated.

Anil Prasad

May 9, 2012, 11:55:55 AM5/9/12
to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends, just now another name struck my mind - WIKIEDUCATOR INSTITUTE FOR OPEN SKILLS (WINFOS) Free and Open Source is also hidden in the acronym :)

Anil Prasad

May 11, 2012, 12:42:32 AM5/11/12
to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Mackintosh, Wayne Mackintosh, Jim Tittsler
Dear friends,

First of all I convey my hearty gratitude to all the WE community members who expressed genuine interest in setting up a WikiEducator community college (a community-driven initiative to provide and support training including: wiki skills, creation and use of OER, open licensing, online learning, teaching, mentoring as well as promoting research on related topics) and submitted their choices for a name to it.  The response of the community was amazing - WE got 30 nominations!

The time for nominations was closed officially by the end of business on 10 May 2012. Now it is the time to choose one name for the proposed community college from the 30 wonderful nominations we have received. For this purpose a rough consensus poll page has been setup in WikiEducator. The poll is designed in three parts to gauge opinion on the scope of the proposed initiative and preferred name for the initiative based on submissions made by the community.

Section:1 Cast your vote regarding the proposed scope of the initiative
Section 2 Your opinion regarding specific reference to "WikiEducator" in the proposed name for the initiative

Section 3 Your preferences for naming this initiative - this is the section for casting your vote for a name.

The first two section will help the voters to revisit and review  the draft Overview and Objectives of the project and arrive at a logical conclusion while selecting the name.

Technology related instructions:
  • You will need a WikiEducator account and you must be logged in to cast your votes.
  • You must check the relevant options and click on the "Vote" or "Change my vote" button displayed below each option to record or change your vote.
  • If your login session has expired (e.g. no activity after a long period), you will not be able to vote or change your vote. Login to WikiEducator again.
  • You can change your vote at any time till the close of the poll.

Please cast your votes by the close of business on 19 May, 2012 in your time zone

Visit the poll page and cast your votes

''WE ARE OFF TO ANOTHER MILESTONE IN OPEN EDUCATION!"

Vinod K Kanvaria

May 11, 2012, 1:05:59 AM5/11/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, WikiEducator, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Mackintosh, Wayne Mackintosh, Jim Tittsler
Dear Anil ji,
Greetings.
I had suggested the name as 'AWESOME' i.e. 'Academy of Wiki Educators
for Socially Online Members'. But it seems like it is not included in
the list.
Kindly look into the matter and update please.
Best regards.
Vinod

On 5/11/12, Anil Prasad <aple...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> First of all I convey my hearty gratitude to all the WE community members
> who expressed genuine interest in setting up a WikiEducator community
> college (a community-driven initiative to provide and support training
> including: wiki skills, creation and use of OER, open licensing, online
> learning, teaching, mentoring as well as promoting research on related
> topics) and submitted their choices for a name to it. The response of the
> community was amazing - WE got 30 nominations!
>
> The time for nominations was closed officially by the end of business on 10
> May 2012. Now it is the time to choose one name for the proposed community
> college from the 30 wonderful nominations we have received. For this
> purpose a rough consensus poll
> page<http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College/Community_poll>has
> been setup in WikiEducator. The poll is designed in three parts to
> gauge
> opinion on the scope of the proposed initiative and preferred name for the
> initiative based on submissions made by the community.
>
> Section:1 Cast your vote regarding the proposed scope of the initiative
> Section 2 Your opinion regarding specific reference to "WikiEducator" in
> the proposed name for the initiative
>
> Section 3 Your preferences for naming this initiative - this is the section
> for casting your vote for a name.
>
> The first two section will help the voters to revisit and review the
> draft Overview
> and Objectives of the
> project<http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College> and
> arrive at a logical conclusion while selecting the name.
>
> *Technology related instructions*:
>
> - You will need a WikiEducator
> account<http://wikieducator.org/Wikieducator_rich_text_editor_tutorials/Creating_an_account/Instructions>
> and
> you must be logged in to cast your votes.
> - You must check the relevant options and click on the "Vote" or "Change
> my vote" button displayed below each option to record or change your
> vote.
> - If your login session has expired (*e.g.* no activity after a long
> period), you will not be able to vote or change your vote. Login to
> WikiEducator again.
> - You can change your vote at any time till the close of the poll.
>

> *Please cast your votes by the close of business on 19 May, 2012 in your
> time zone*
> *
> *
> *Visit the poll page and cast your votes*
> *
> *
> --

*Vinod Kumar Kanvaria*
Department of Education / C.I.E.,
University of Delhi,
Delhi-110007 (INDIA)
vinod...@gmail.com
Skype: vinodpr111

Wayne Mackintosh

May 11, 2012, 1:38:43 AM5/11/12
to Anil Prasad, WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com, Jim Tittsler
Fantastic Job.

Kudos to Anil and the team of volunteers taking open education forward to new levels!

I've cast my consensus poll votes at:

All WikiEducators should do the same :-)

Looking forward to seeing the outcome of our community consultation.

Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation
Director, International Centre for Open Education, Otago Polytechnic
Commonwealth of Learning Chair in OER, Otago Polytechnic
Founder and elected Community Council Member, WikiEducator
Mobile +64 21 2436 380
Skype: WGMNZ1

R C Sharma

May 11, 2012, 1:42:35 AM5/11/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, Anil Prasad, WikiEducator, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com, Jim Tittsler
Dear Anil
greetings.

I've also cast my consensus poll vote... cheers!

with best wishes

R. C. Sharma

May 11, 2012, 3:28:35 AM5/11/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, vinod...@gmail.com
Dear Vinod,

I highly appreciate your interest in the initiative!

The nominations were being collected as reply to the following two discussion threads

http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator/browse_thread/thread/96fa0d583d1209ca?hl=en (  Shall we establish a WikiEducator Community College?)

But, I suspect,  unfortunately, you might have added the same in some other thread? Moreover the poll Widget does not permit edits, while polling is going on. If ever we edit, all the votes will be reset to 0. I feel sorry for not having able to list your nomination.

However let us move on with this initiative were in we are off to next milestone in Open Education. Cheers!

CHRISTIAN HERVE TCHUENTE

May 11, 2012, 6:41:29 AM5/11/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, www.wikieducator-teacher-col...@googlegroups.com

 Hi !
Please, would you want to unsubscribe me on this forum
Thanks
Christian H TCHUENTE

De : Anil Prasad <aple...@gmail.com>
À : WikiEducator <wikied...@googlegroups.com>; wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com; wikieduc...@googlegroups.com
Cc : Wayne Mackintosh <mackinto...@gmail.com>; Wayne Mackintosh <wa...@oerfoundation.org>; Jim Tittsler <jtit...@gmail.com>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 11 mai 2012 0h42

Vlado Ivanov

May 11, 2012, 8:19:37 AM5/11/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, www.wikieducator-teacher-col...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please, unsubscribe me from this group.

Regards,
Vladimir

Vladimir Ivanov
Expert "Online journalism and networking"
---------------

Stella Williams

May 11, 2012, 8:21:28 AM5/11/12
to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com

Hello

Please also unsubscribe me.

Many thanks

Stella

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. Any duplication, copying, distribution, dissemination, transmission, disclosure or use in any manner of this email (including any attachments) without the authorisation of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email (including any attachments) in error, please notify the sender and delete this email (including any attachments) from your system. Thank you.

Anil Prasad

May 16, 2012, 12:18:49 PM5/16/12
to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com, wikica...@googlegroups.com, WikiEduca...@googlegroups.com, WikiEd-INDIA

Dear friends,

This is a gentle reminder. Voting to choose a name for the proposed WikiEducator community college is in progress on the poll page at http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College/Community_poll/Poll.12.5.12

Please cast your votes by the close of business on 19 May, 2012 in your time zone

    • You must check the relevant options and click on the "Vote" or "Change my vote" button displayed below each option to record or change your vote.
    • If your login session has expired (e.g. no activity after a long period), you will not be able to vote or change your vote. Login to WikiEducator again.
    • You can change your vote at any time till the close of the poll.

    WE ARE OFF TO ANOTHER MILESTONE IN OPEN EDUCATION!!!!!!

    Anil Prasad

    May 20, 2012, 4:04:14 AM5/20/12
    to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikieduc...@googlegroups.com, Wayne Mackintosh, Wayne Mackintosh, Jim Tittsler

    Dear friends,

    The poll for choosing a name for the proposed WikiEducator community college is now officially closed (by the close of business on 19 May, 2012 in your time zone).  Let me express my sincere gratitude to all the WikiEducator community members who have participated in the discussions on the WikiEducator community college concept, submitting nominations for selecting a name and subsequent voting with much enthusiasm.

    Now the formal announcment of poll results

    (See http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College/Community_poll/Poll.12.5.12 )

    As you know, our poll had three sections to gauge opinion on the scope of the proposed initiative and preferred name for the initiative based on the submissions made by the community . Please see the queries and voting position below:

    1.       Should the initiative be extended beyond wiki skills and WIkiEducator specific activities?

    Out of the thirty three (33) voters  in this section,  thirty (30) voters have voted ‘Yes’.  Here the voters have given a very strong mandate to extend the community college initiative beyond wiki skills and WikiEducator specific activities.

    2.       Should the proposed name for this initiative include the concept WikiEducator (or reference to WikiEducator)?

    Out of the thirty two (32) community members voted in this section, twenty two (22) have opted ‘Yes’.  It means majority of voters were in favour of including the concept of/or reference to WikiEducator in the name.

    3.       Which one of the following nominations (names) you chose to name the proposed WikiEducator Community College?

    The final section was to vote for a name. Therewere 30 nominations and 38 voters. To provide voters with the freedom of selecting  different choices, multiple selection was permitted in this section.

    First three positions:

      1. The nomination Wikieducator Open Learning Academy (WOLA) got nineteen (19) votes
      2. The nomination WikiEducator Academy got 15 votes
      3. The nomination Institute of Open Education (IOE)  got 7 votes.

    Therefore, the name  ‘Wikieducator Open Learning Academy (WOLA)’  is the winner! Let us congratulate ourselves - Congratulations WikiEducator Community!!!

    Now I would like to propose that we may constitute a WikiEducator Workgroup to discuss and document the Vision, Mission, Interim Organization Structure, Interim Business Proceedures and Pilot initiatives for WOLA. Please see the work in progress charter for the Workgroup (http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College/Workgroup1.12 ) and build it futher. I hope we will be able to complete the draft charter in two-three days and invite community members to sign up.
    ''WE ARE OFF TO ANOTHER MILESTONE IN OPEN EDUCATION BY ESTABLISHING WOLA!!!"

    Hollis Sankar

    May 20, 2012, 7:12:58 AM5/20/12
    to wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com
    I just want to suggest a tiny change. Why not WikieducatorS.. We are
    more than singular.
    It is also more all inclusive.
    Think about it.Maybe too late. Also WikieducatorS' can work.

    Thank You. I am ALL in fovour of this initiative. I will do something
    to popularise Wikieducator in Trinidad and Tobago.

    Maybe the Wikieducators' Association of Trinidad and Tobago [WATT]
    What you say?
    Hollis Sankar, Curriculum Coordinator, ministry of Education, Trinidad
    and Tobago and proud Wikieducator.

    hollis c sankar

    Lulzime Kamberi

    Sep 13, 2012, 12:34:40 PM9/13/12