Reusable Take-out Container project - PLEASE REVIEW

Annette Mills

Feb 16, 2022, 5:43:20 PM2/16/22
to waste-prevention--corvalli...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Waste Prevention Action Team members,

As you’ll hear at our meeting later today (5:30 pm), the Reusable Take-out Container project is moving right along!

If you have a few minutes prior to our meeting, please take a look at the attached loan request that I’ve drafted on behalf of the team, along with the two attachments. The Coalition’s Steering Committee is meeting early next week, so I’m hoping to get approval from the team TONIGHT to submit this loan request to the Steering Committee tomorrow.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

Request_$1500_Loan for reusable container pilot project.docx
Benton To Go info flyer - RESTAURANTS 2-16-22.pdf
Benton To Go - BUDGET DRAFT as of 2-16-22.pdf