Video is downloaded but not playing the video

puli7...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 7:34:30 PM8/26/21
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi Please help me for this reason Because It will helpful for my studies. I download a video today but It was not playing and dwhelper said two mp4 files to download like this. I will post that two photos for you and If I copy that link then I watched one is video file and other one is audio file.
 These are the two video files you watched in that second photo I post. Please help me for this reason and tell me please How Can I change my settings on dwhelper? Thankyou
dw fix 2.PNG
dw fix.PNG

Wild Willy

Aug 27, 2021, 1:58:26 AM8/27/21
to Video Download Helper Google Group

You've done nothing wrong. Sometimes a web site presents its data with video & audio in
separate files, as you've encountered. You can play the 2 files as they are without any
changes using VLC's synchronous playback feature, as I describe over here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/YwvzcYm-fP0

There is an alternative. If you like, you can merge the 2 files together using the
technique I show in the attached images.
#01.jpg
#10.jpg
#11.jpg
#12.jpg
#02.jpg
#03.jpg
#04.jpg
#05.jpg
#06.jpg
#07.jpg
#08.jpg
#09.jpg
Message has been deleted

puli7...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2021, 10:34:48 AM8/27/21
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Thanks for answering my question and In this link what do you mean and I think you meaned that VLC these steps you post. Am I true?
dw thanks.PNG

Wild Willy

Aug 27, 2021, 10:58:06 PM8/27/21
to Video Download Helper Google Group
Yes, that's the one. Be sure to open & look at each image. The person I was conversing
with there happened to have a visual impairment so he couldn't use the images. That
prompted me to also provide a strictly written description. Look further down in the
thread to find it.

puli7...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2021, 10:08:50 AM8/28/21
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I did that but nothing happened. otherway that you told about aggragating I did not do that because It take 2 hours and after I begin that Computer make a noise from fan loudly. I should have to tell first I downloaded that video and audio file but If I opened that video.mp4 and audio.mp4 It did not play but shows only time length of the video But I can't see anything from the video It displays black screen but the time is going. How do I fix It? Please help me

Wild Willy

Aug 28, 2021, 10:58:23 PM8/28/21
to Video Download Helper Google Group
If I understand correctly, you are trying to download something from a web site that
contains educational videos that you have paid for. So you have a user ID & password.
That means I can't try them out myself. No, do not tell me your login credentials. I do
not want to know them. That is confidential information that I do not want to have.
Your original post shows a video that is over 2 hours long. It is possible that an
aggregation process could take quite a long time, especially on a video of that length.
It almost always takes a lot of CPU power so the blowing of the case fans in your
computer is normal & nothing to be worried about. That's why computers have case fans.
Let the process run to completion & see what you get. If it still doesn't work, I don't
know what else I can do to help. You said you had one file that played & you saw
pictures but heard no sound. The other file played but you heard sound but saw no
pictures. VLC should play those synchronously, as I describe in the other thread. I
also demonstrated how to aggregate a video with an audio in this thread using the example
of an opera that was a little over 2 hours long. It didn't take any longer than a minute
on my system to aggregate the video & audio files. But these things are very much
dependent on the speed of your CPU. I have an Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4GHz. This is a
quad CPU but it's over 5 years old so it's not exactly the most modern processor around.
I also have 8G of RAM, not a lot, just adequate. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, also not
exactly the most modern operating system. Still, it managed to handle that opera in
about a minute. So if you have a slower CPU with less memory, it very well could take a
long time to aggregate video & audio. Try again & let it run to completion, then tell us
what happened.

On the other hand, if the 2 files you have do not play properly, that is to say, if the
video file does not show pictures & the audio file does not give sound, then the files
themselves are not what you think they are. You should download them again. Or check
the web site again & download something different. You may have to download every item
on the VDH menu to discover which one is video-only & which one is audio-only.
Sometimes, VDH is no help in telling you which is which. You can't do anything about
that. You just have to try them all & discover what is being offered. You may also have
to start to play the video in your browser in order to let VDH detect what you are
playing. Since I can't visit the web site, I can't help you figure these things out. I
believe we are reaching a point where I can't help you any further.

puli7...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2021, 3:30:30 AM8/29/21
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
No My video file doesn't have sound or pictures and audio file also doesn't have pictures and audio also. my sir update our class website . I download this video 3 or 4 times but nothing happened. That's why I told you If I aggregate this file it will not merge because that 2 files doesn't have sound or pictures. How do I download this video. please help me? because I don't have not more time our class teacher will remove this video from the site very soon. so please help me? I will try Aggregating option. but I don't think that is the solution for this because my video and audio files doesn't have pictures or audios. that's why I'm telling this . Please WILD WILLY help me?

puli7...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2021, 5:53:23 AM8/29/21
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
These are the details of If I wanted to download?
dw video fix.PNG
dw audio fix.PNG
dw audio 2 fix.PNG
dw video fix 2.PNG

Wild Willy

Aug 29, 2021, 11:02:07 PM8/29/21
to Video Download Helper Google Group

That's detail at too low a level. You need to do something like what I show in the
attached image. Then start downloading every variant that VDH lists. You may have to
start playback of your video before you look at the VDH menu. Then just download each
item on the VDH menu. I give detailed instructions for this here:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/zW_fNhqqYVs

After you download everything, look at each file you get. Figure out which ones are
video without audio, audio without video, or you may get lucky & find the one that is
both audio & video just like you wanted, and that would not have to be aggregatged.

You should also use this thread as a reference tool:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/BzPLK2YyL-s

I can't look at this web site since you need a user ID & password to get into it. You
are going to have to do most of the work yourself. I'm not going to be able to help you.
You have to do this.
Easy.jpg