Damiano Dipopolo kicked out of HAMC in bad

Ace Ventura

Feb 10, 2024, 2:58:40 PMFeb 10

GregCarr

Feb 10, 2024, 7:56:55 PMFeb 10
Vào lúc 11:58:40 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 2, 2024, Ace Ventura đã viết:
> gangsterismout.wordpress.com/2024/02/07/damiano-dipopolo-kicked-out-of-hamc-in-bad-person-of-interest/

Well you chronically lying convicted criminal and 8 years homeless guy none of the H.A. full patches agree with ou.

You are very stupid and banned from all social media.

You claim the East End connected dude and father of 8 KTOWN Pres. is out in bad standing in your blog of lies I saw him not that long ago on Franklin St with like 10 H.A. and others around. For some reason the last 2 days (originally posted 7 days ago) in Richmond ppl have been saying East End is all old and the New West H.A.'s of 20 years ago are all gone some were mentioned by name find that hard to believe for the record only hear this at one place. Some older ppl and obviously tougher or more violent ppl have warned them about their talk while making it clear they are not players or into it one guy flat out said the talkaholics (his word was "these young guys" ) were scared hey stay out of it shut up move on get on with your life. I have my head phones on not to hear they talk louder this is not eavesdropping.

https://www.castanet.net/content/1121907386923.pdf List partial no doubt of H.A.M.C. owned properties in BC. Castanet is a great news source.

https://vernonmatters.ca/2023/10/12/supreme-court-of-canada-refuses-to-hear-hells-angels-appeal-of-b-c-forfeiture-ruling-2/ Oct. 10 2023 this news source listed Damiano Dipopolo as a full patch H.A.

Feb 3 2024 https://tnc.news/2023/07/19/bonokoski-hells-angels-control-of-bc-ports/ Damiano Dipopolo is listed as a full patch Hell's Angel.

I looked at a few of your blogs of lies and made up drivel and you post more about Damiano Dipopolo in a few years than I have in 25 years.

https://neerdowellblog.blogspot.com/p/ha-canada.html Here you yet again state Damiano Dipopolo is a police informant " lets take this concept further. What HA has the unmitigated stones to sue a blogger for defamation via the ridiculously dirty Suzan El-Khatib? What HA LiarTard can run to the cops claiming her dopey life is in danger by a blogger with no record and instantly get her asshole sucked?

Citizens here it is ... Damiano Dipopolo is a police informant, has been for years, and is being protected by the fukkin pigs to this very day ... even at the risk of everybody else's fukkin life"

You forget to mention that the catholic alter boy Damiano Dipopolo won that lawsuit and that blogger Dennis Watson hates your guts for a variety of reasons including using his name in phony posts and emails.
The guy has 8 children he for sure is not practicing birth control unlike scores of millions of hypocrite catholics.

Kim Bolan has posted lots of accurate info about H.A. she has never claimed Dipopolo is in trouble with his H.A. buddies.

You say Dipopolo destroyed the Kelowna chapter but https://infotel.ca/newsitem/small-but-powerful-group-of-hells-angels-has-huge-impact-in-the-okanagan-and-beyond/it88388 this article from last year quoting top law enforcement says the KTOWN crew numbers 50 from full patches to hang arounds and friends. You are brainless moron no wonder you have been homeless for 8 years straight. Those two gays you post about knowing in Surrey what they say about your H.A. claims?

Anne Drennan V.P.D. hangs around some ppl she should not in public in East Van.

Ace Ventura

Feb 10, 2024, 10:45:29 PMFeb 10
Damiano Dipopolo invaded Kelowna 20 years ago with $1m in unsecured financing from the Decotiis clan. (Onni, Pinancle, Amacon, etc)

3 years later there was a job to be done in a bitter family feud. Brandon Vito Huges was whacked. Rocco and Damiano Dipopolo were fingered as working for the Decotiis clan long before the hit.

https://gangsterismout.wordpress.com/2024/02/08/damiano-dipopolo-defamation-lawsuit/

It would be impossible to calculate the amount of damage to Kelowna from drugs and crime as a result, including the murder of father of Dain Phillips in June 2011 for absolutely no reason. Gangster boss Damiano Dipopolo was removed by the HAMC. His PR (censorship) is currently being handled by Mr. Sat Parhar in Calgary. He was IN CHARGE of organized crime for Calgary cops before retiring 5 years ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kelowna/comments/1an1j07/former_kelowna_ha_president_damiano_dipopolo_out/

Ace Ventura

Feb 11, 2024, 2:55:37 PMFeb 11
In biker culture, out bad is reserved for the following things:

That member violated universal MC protocol.
That member went against the word of the club in his actions.
That member was a Sex Offender (Child molester, rapist etc.)
That member was working with/for/in assistance with Law Enforcement.
That member was a thief.
That member committed violent acts on another Member or associate unwarranted.
That member committed violent acts on a member of the public unjustly and severely.
That member was guilty of intravenous drug use or is a drug addict.

GregCarr

Feb 14, 2024, 10:41:26 PMFeb 14
Vào lúc 19:45:29 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 2, 2024, Ace Ventura đã viết:
> Damiano Dipopolo invaded Kelowna 20 years ago with $1m in unsecured financing from the Decotiis clan. (Onni, Pinancle, Amacon, etc)

Yes The MSM was all over that. Lived next to a crack central Onni building in Guildford posted about it in this ng a woman was raped out back never solved saw the crack heads in the lobby with their long plastic tubes. I have seen nice Onni buildings of course but I will always remember living next to that.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/mZlLBEiKb2k/m/mYLCT1GcAQAJ 13 yr old died at a Onni building site in Surrey. 355 Google Groups views alone how many views of your lies and libel and drivel do you get homeless for 8 years guy the shoplifter and fraudster banned from the beer off sale store?

http://www.pinnacletower.org/members/Contacts/Bios/developer/DeCotiis_press.htm The two Di Popolo brothers were caught up in a lawsuit involving wealthy developers that owned among other things the Omni group. Mr. Hughes who is mentioned in the article ended up murdered.
https://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/five-years-later-brandon-hughes-family-wants-answers-in-his-slaying the grieving parents say they were shocked when police told them their murdered son had underworld connections even though Keith Fraser & Elaine O'Connor reported in the Vancouver Province Dec. 11 2005 : In February 2003, Paolo De Cotiis approached Brandon Hughes, the nephew of Donato De Cotiis, at a nightclub on Granville, and threatened "to get" his family. He was murdered in an unsolved case in 2009. https://billiongraves.com/grave/Brandon-Vito-Hughes/15311193 his grave.

More Problems At The Onni Bldng On 150St
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
May 29, 2008, 6:07:08 PM
Suite on the north side of the building on the north side of the
complex had the door window break to the outside causing a loud crash
and two upset children. The ensuing racket disturbed a few tenants but
it all quickly died down. One child needed a band aid.
The building has been tagged a few times but they are making an effort
to improve that. The fence though is falling down and has large gaps
in places and the playground for children is long since unusable. It
has the most police visits of any complex and has been in the local
paper in the past yr for problems. Another Onni site had someone die
in a workplace accident not too long ago.

The Onni also has some excellent buildings so perhaps they are letting
this one run down until they propose a 25 story highrise 5 years
hence.

I remember crackheads with their long plastic tubes hanging out in the lobby and the falling apart balconies.

Speaking of tags the Onni owned bldng on 150St, Imperial Pines has some new
tags on it. Saw a gang member in the back parking lot tonight wearing a red
hat while the GRC were looking for a cpl of men who were involved in a
assault next door.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/H0feUwJLxvA/m/3MQ4_yM0FSoJ

Onni Blng Has More Tags
1 view
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Dec 26, 2007, 11:08:11 PM
The Onni bldng at 10557-10567 150 St has various tags including Drug
dealers live here A108 Weed, B226 Crack on the yellow for rent sign.
This bldng has various problems and has made the media recently for
complaints not being handled properly. A female tenant was abducted
from there some yrs ago and gang raped in an unsolved case some yrs
ago. Someone I know though that used to live there said she never had
any problems.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/WQa5VKRkuvA/m/nCYpWqxPTkQJ

Forgot to type it in my post about the last fight I saw at Surrey
Centre but shortly after the first RCMP officer on the scene at that
crime arrested a Caucasian youth around 17 for being drunk in public.
He was wearing an all red hat. The officer gave him two warnings and
the arrestee was derided by other yng ppl present and no one else gave
him any support.

Some 5"8 aboriginal around 18 yrs old last evening with very short
hair and blood dripping from his right hand and blood on his pants
with an all blue shirt threatened me on 150St almost opposite
Guildford Mall last night around 12:30pm. Further north in front of
the troubled Onni Building one young man called me, "a piece of shit"
and his buddy said, 'I hate that guy". They then got way out of my
way. Go figure. An attractive and freaked out Asian lady saw all this
from her parked vehicle in front of the Onni.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/DRVHAOPE0OA/m/LIAQVk_iw7gJ

Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Apr 4, 2008, 12:47:09 AM
New drug dealer in the NE corner ground suite of the Onni apartment
bldng on 150St in Guildford. Ppl tell me the bldng is going downhill
again. Saw a topless cutie smoking drugs with two guys last week in
one of the suites. Hey y'all how about closing the curtains? Someone
drove through the chain blocking the access road of the building to
the north of it and destroyed it. Various Crips tags on 104 ave
between 150St and 144St. During a two hr walk encountered no drug
dealers or anything illegal happening except for some drunk getting
into a pick up truck. Plenty of playful squirrels and blue jays.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/WQa5VKRkuvA/m/nCYpWqxPTkQJ

Two Murders In North Surrey
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Feb 3, 2009, 8:01:04 PM
Fatal shooting in Whalley
SURREY/CKNW(AM980)
2/3/2009

The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is assisting Surrey RCMP
after a shots-fired call lead to the discovery of a dead man in
Whalley.

Police responded to 133rd Street and 105-A Avenue but were hindered by
a group youths, "Upon attendance there were some individuals in the
area that were obstructing members that were here and as a result they
were taken into custody and they'll be spoken to with regards to this
investigation."

Inspector Darren Lench says they are being held for questioning.

He told Global-TV it's too early to know if the shooting is gang
related
http://www.cknw.com/Channels/Reg/NewsLocal/Story.aspx/Story.aspx?ID=1059363

Global TV said local residents refer to the building as the rock in
reference for its drug problems. Yet another problem building owned by
the Onni Group. Police frequently visit this building which is the
biggest problem on 105A Avenue.

Also Global TV reported that a man had been shot and killed at
Guildford Mall at around 5:30pm.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/1X01lhvqvCU/m/Lgv3we2sjkEJ

They have gotten bad press because some of their buildings have had
burst pipes and other problems and tenants have complained to their
MLA's. The one on 150th St was the scene of a gang rape six yrs ago
http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2001/01/08/bc_rape010108.html that was
never solved and has various tags on it and a stabbing took place
there 4 months ago but lately it looks better. Be nice if they fixed
the fence and got the swings workin' again.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/v4NrBvMJ9zo/m/yPqnNzMHAwAJ 25 Google Groups alone Ace Ventura started the thread but as he often does removed his post.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/wGqIMCUrhjk/m/ukTQLaPrYWkJ

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/9yQX1AQyY2A/m/fDQpjeN8-NAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/DRVHAOPE0OA/m/LIAQVk_iw7gJ

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/WQa5VKRkuvA/m/nCYpWqxPTkQJ

The last 4 links all mention Onni.

> 3 years later there was a job to be done in a bitter family feud. Brandon Vito Huges was whacked. Rocco and Damiano Dipopolo >were fingered as working for the Decotiis clan long before the hit.

How big is the reward for the Hughes murder? Hang around H.A. end up dead it is an old story.

> https://gangsterismout.wordpress.com/2024/02/08/damiano-dipopolo-defamation-lawsuit/
>
> It would be impossible to calculate the amount of damage to Kelowna from drugs and crime as a result, including the murder of >father of Dain Phillips in June 2011 for absolutely no reason. Gangster boss Damiano Dipopolo was removed by the HAMC. His PR >(censorship) is currently being handled by Mr. Sat Parhar in Calgary. He was IN CHARGE of organized crime for Calgary cops >before retiring 5 years ago.

Everything you type is lies.

> [...]

The guy has 8 children he for sure is not practicing birth control unlike scores of millions of hypocrite catholics.

Kim Bolan has posted lots of accurate info about H.A. she has never claimed Dipopolo is in trouble with his H.A. buddies.

You say Dipopolo destroyed the Kelowna chapter but https://infotel.ca/newsitem/small-but-powerful-group-of-hells-angels-has-huge-impact-in-the-okanagan-and-beyond/it88388 this article from last year quoting top law enforcement says the KTOWN crew numbers 50 from full patches to hang arounds and friends. You are brainless moron no wonder you have been homeless for 8 years straight. Those two gays you post about knowing in Surrey what they say about your H.A. claims?

Anne Drennan V.P.D. hangs around some ppl she should not in public in East Van.

Your post was deleted and the thread locked in 5 days since you started it. All your Reddit posts get locked fast and you are banned from all social media Daryl Grant Macaskill. Judge Riley called you a vexatious liar who picks his targets at random in that lawsuit you lost to Mr. Van Der Walle when you going to pay the $190k judgement i am sure the two gay men you know in Surrey will front the money to your lowlife self. Homeless for 8 years straight and disowned by all family and friends and your crime partner Larry Buss was it the drugs there since in 1987 you graduated from university.

Surprised H.A. East End or KTOWN has not whacked you. What happened to the Haney chapter t shirt guy you mentioned on this ng does he say Dipopolo is a informer like you claim?

GregCarr

Feb 14, 2024, 10:49:45 PMFeb 14
Vào lúc 11:55:37 UTC-8 ngày Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 2, 2024, Ace Ventura đã viết:
> In biker culture, out bad is reserved for the following things:
>
> That member violated universal MC protocol.
> That member went against the word of the club in his actions.

True.

> That member was a Sex Offender (Child molester, rapist etc.)

Lie. Moms Boucher the Quebec H.A. boss was a convicted rapist.

> That member was working with/for/in assistance with Law Enforcement.

True.

> That member was a thief.

Only if he steals from the club or a club member. The H.A. is full of thieves you are no H.A. and are a thief and fraudster.

> That member committed violent acts on another Member or associate unwarranted.
> That member committed violent acts on a member of the public unjustly and severely.
> That member was guilty of intravenous drug use or is a drug addict.

H.A. has all sorts of addicts and full patches die of overdoses you lying nitwit scuzbag.

Dipopolo is still a full patch you can bitch to the club about that if you want you whiny twit.

You claim the East End connected dude and father of 8 is out in bad standing in your blog of lies I saw him not that long ago on Franklin St with like 10 H.A. and others around. For some reason the last 2 days (originally posted 7 days ago) in Richmond ppl have been saying East End is all old and the New West H.A.'s of 20 years ago are all gone some were mentioned by name find that hard to believe for the record only hear this at one place. Some older ppl and obviously tougher or more violent ppl have warned them about their talk while making it clear they are not players or into it one guy flat out said the talkaholics (his word was "these young guys" ) were scared hey stay out of it shut up move on get on with your life. I have my head phones on not to hear they talk louder this is not eavesdropping.