Scanlon's Locke Lectures

Aaron E.

Oct 4, 2012, 9:03:36 PM10/4/12
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
More quickly than I thought possible, we have the current (and Scanlon says he hopes the final) draft of his new book.  It is divided into 5 documents, four of which are .doc and the other is .docx.  If you have any problems with the files, let me know.

We will start with Lecture 1 for Tuesday, then spend the next two weeks reading for Rosen's visit, then get back to Scanlon.

I hope you're all as excited as I am (Scanlon is my favorite!)

Aaron
Lecture 1, Sept2012.docx
Lecture 2, Sept2012.doc
Lecture 3, Sept 2012.doc
Lecture 4, Sept2012.doc
Lecture 5, Sept2012.doc

Aaron E.

Oct 24, 2012, 4:54:02 PM10/24/12
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Group,

We will be reading the second chapter from Scanlon's book draft for Tuesday.  I believe that you all figured out how to get the papers from the google group page, but let me know if you have any problems.

Aaron

Aaron E.

Oct 31, 2012, 4:33:22 PM10/31/12
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Group,

We didn't discuss chapter 2 yesterday (due to lack of attendance), so we will discuss it this coming week.  If your plan was to skip yesterday to avoid talking about this chapter, then joke's on you! (Unless you skip again, then the joke's on me)

Aaron

Aaron E.

Nov 10, 2012, 6:50:58 PM11/10/12
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Group,

We will be reading chapter 3 for tuesday.

Aaron