Draft Committee Meeting Minutes

Stephanie Dock

Nov 29, 2017, 12:30:24 PM11/29/17
to TRB Major Cities Committee
Hello Members and Friends,

The draft minutes from our committee meeting on November 1st are attached here. Please review and if you have any revisions, please let me know by next Friday, December 8th.

One item of note - the Transportation Economic Development Conference coming up next June that was mentioned on the call has their call for abstracts open, but they are due tomorrow. If you're interested, get proposing!
http://www.cvent.com/events/6th-international-transportation-and-economic-development-i-ted-conference/event-summary-9dc676032a274ef381b948bf29d4c0f4.aspx

Many thanks to Chris Pangilinan and Ray Chan for their assistance with note taking.

-Stephanie

---
Stephanie Dock
ABE30 Communications Coordinator
stephan...@gmail.com
Committee Meeting Minutes 11 1 2017.docx

MariaAngelica Deeb

Nov 29, 2017, 12:59:45 PM11/29/17
to Stephanie Dock, TRB Major Cities Committee

Please see my comments

MariaAngélica Deeb, P.E., MS, MEP, MPA

City of Mesa Transportation

Email: MariaAnge...@mesaaz.gov

300 E 6th Street, Mesa AZ 85211  -  Ph: 480.644.2845

M-FR 5am – -1:30pm.

--
Visit the TRB Major Cities Committee website: www.trbmajorcities.org

Committee Meeting Minutes 11 1 2017 edit MAD 11 29 2017.docx