Calling Mohammad ...

TiddlyTweeter

Feb 14, 2020, 6:57:49 AM2/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
Ciao Mohammad

for MOHAMMAD'S WIKIS. It helps users find your work.

You do many resources of great utility.

What I need is an up to date list of ALL wiki you are maintaining with current links to their DEMO site!

- I noticed some addresses changed.

- and you added new wiki too :-)

Best wishes
TT

TiddlyTweeter

Feb 14, 2020, 6:58:19 AM2/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
repeat for email ...

Mohammad

Feb 14, 2020, 8:30:25 AM2/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Josiah,
 Sure, I will send you an email with updated list!

On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 3:27:49 PM UTC+3:30, TiddlyTweeter wrote:
Ciao Mohammad

for MOHAMMAD'S WIKIS. It helps users find your work.

You do many resources of great utility.

That's very kind of you! I am glad you found them useful.

What I need is an up to date list of ALL wiki you are maintaining with current links to their DEMO site!

- I noticed some addresses changed.

- and you added new wiki too :-)

Best wishes
TT

Best
Mohammad

Diego Mesa

Feb 14, 2020, 10:00:22 AM2/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad!

I'll ask here again that you make a simple site at:

That lists all your excellent work in one place! Mario, Tobias, etc. (all the greats!) have something similar!

Thanks again for your work.

Mohammad

Feb 14, 2020, 3:07:51 PM2/14/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Diego,
Sure, I will make a page as you recommended. The reason I did not by now is I did a not successful trial
to have a plugin library like what Tiddlywiki itself has and Tobias and Jed also have.

But this time hopefully I will make the page and the plugin library!

--Mohammad

bimlas

Feb 15, 2020, 4:07:15 AM2/15/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad,

I'm also interested in making plugin library. Please write a tutorial if you getting dine with it!

Mohammad

Feb 15, 2020, 10:56:16 AM2/15/20
to TiddlyWiki
Sure, I will do!
Jed has kindly shared some information as he did this already!
I am learning from his work.

--Mohammad

Mohammad

Feb 15, 2020, 12:42:12 PM2/15/20