Resource: Mohammad's Wikis

@TiddlyTweeter

Nov 4, 2019, 5:50:41 AM11/4/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com

MOHAMMAD’S WIKIS

YAZD — A collection of short macros based on the K.I.S.S. principle. Includes tools to aid layout, navigation, listings & more. A good wiki to learn basic macro scripting in.
SHIRAZ — The Shiraz plugin is a collection of custom alerts, cards, panels, image thumbnails & basic galleries, CSS colouring & columns, tables & badges. It uses TW macros, along with stylesheets adapted from Bootstrap.
TW-SCRIPTS — A growing collection of useful macros, basic documentation & tips, garnered from the TW community. Focused on problem solving. A hands-on resource to learn TiddlyWiki from. Regularly updated.
REGEX IN TW — A wiki dedicated to the practical use of regular expressions in TW. Provides basics for users unfamiliar with regex. Example solutions to common problems.
UTILITY PLUGIN — An aid to customised authoring for TW developers. Includes stylesheets, templates & macros.
TO-DO-LIST — Simple plugin to-do lists. Insert by macro in Tiddler. Add new items inline; customise heading, base name & width; mark complete; archive. Will run in sidebar.
REFNOTES — Plugin of macros & stylesheets for easing creation of abbreviations, glossaries, footnotes & citations; & tabulate references. Can be used alongside the official TW "BibTeX Import" plugin.
SLIDER — A plugin to create a "trail" of Tiddlers. Forward & back, dropdown of "slides", & colouring on all trail tiddlers. Manage through "Trails" side-panel.
TIDDLYSHOW — Feature rich plugin slideshow creator & manager. Toggle "presentation mode" from slides; comes with 11 switchable themes & a detailed tutorial; can be managed from the sidebar; supports keyboard navigation.
TRASHBIN — When you "delete" Tiddlers they are moved to a Trashbin & can be restored later when required.

HC Haase’s compatibility mods enable this plugin to work with JD’s & Mal’s version control systems.
TIDDLER COMMANDER — Powerful plugin batch utility. Will bulk add, delete, rename Tiddlers via tag or title; set & edit field values; search & replace with preview; activity logging, inspect; save & load filters.

Auto-integrates with Fibbles’ Relink plugin when it is installed.

Add Mohammad’s Trashbin plugin for a complete solution.

written in TiddlyWiki
format via Markdown Here
6th November 2019

Message has been deleted

Ste Wilson

Nov 4, 2019, 2:23:23 PM11/4/19
to TiddlyWiki
Wow! Good gg groups post!

Wow! MOHAMMAD’S been busy!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Petruschka

May 1, 2020, 8:07:58 AM5/1/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Mohammad!

I nearly installed all of them in my main TW! I wondered how you add/host your own repository for your plugins. For myself I may want to try to use innerwiki to setup a setup generator for preconfigured / pre installed plugins for empty TWs.

But regarding your TiddlyShow:

It may could add 3D navigation as well as 3D transitions to your TiddyShow and its slides.

Best wishes!

Mohammad

May 1, 2020, 10:08:43 AM5/1/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hello Petruschka,

On Friday, May 1, 2020 at 4:37:58 PM UTC+4:30, Petruschka wrote:
Thank you very much Mohammad!

Glad you like them!

I nearly installed all of them in my main TW! I wondered how you add/host your own repository for your plugins. For myself I may want to try to use innerwiki to setup a setup generator for preconfigured / pre installed plugins for empty TWs.

I use the Kookma Plugin Library: https://kookma.github.io/TW-PluginLibrary/
drag and drop one tiddler and then you have all the latest plugins at your hand!
Install and update like Official ones!

But regarding your TiddlyShow:

It may could add 3D navigation as well as 3D transitions to your TiddyShow and its slides.

Yes, I know them and I think the reveal.js has got a lot of attention! BUT thanks to TW which make creating maintaining slides much more simpler!
I have no JS knowledge, may be on of developer can adopt reveal.js for Tiddlywiki and then you have both TW and reveal.js in one package.

Mohammad

Best wishes!

TiddlyTweeter

Jun 6, 2020, 3:44:42 AM6/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad,

I'm happy to update the nice visual post at the top of this thread with the other wikis you have made since I posted it.

Could you give me a list of all of them?

Alternatively I can explain how you do proper HTML posts in Google Groups and you could do it yourself.

I think your wikis are very helpful, so it's important to know how to find them.

Let me know.
Best wishes, TT.

Mohammad

Jun 6, 2020, 12:22:16 PM6/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi TT,
 Thank you! Sure I will send you a wiki containing list and address of those plugins and tools!
 I am glad you found them useful ;-)
Cheers
Mohammad

TiddlyTweeter

Jun 6, 2020, 12:54:01 PM6/6/20
to TiddlyWiki
And many others too. Great general resource.

talha131

Sep 12, 2020, 6:23:35 PM9/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
That's a useful list. Thanks for it.

The URL for Shiraz needs an update. It's current URL is

TiddlyTweeter

Sep 18, 2020, 11:21:05 AM9/18/20
to TiddlyWiki
Tx. Updated.

TT

David Gifford

Sep 18, 2020, 2:57:46 PM9/18/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks for catching this, TiddlyTweeter!

dieg...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2020, 3:13:23 PM9/18/20
to TiddlyWiki
Just wanted to say - I hope Mohammad is doing well!

TW Tones

Sep 18, 2020, 8:12:07 PM9/18/20
to TiddlyWiki
I messaged him (Mohammad), He's good and will return.

Tony

Mohammad

Nov 19, 2020, 4:58:20 AM11/19/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi TT,
 Now most of working plugins can be accessed through tiddlywiki.com. Please have a look at

Cheers
Mohammad

Mohammad

Nov 19, 2020, 4:59:54 AM11/19/20