Deadline postponed: System Description Papers

Harish Tayyar Madabushi

Feb 12, 2022, 11:59:40 AM2/12/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Dear all,

The System Description paper submission deadline has been extended to the 28th February 2022. We are awaiting information on the submission website, and will be sure to let you know as soon as we have this information.

For more information on what is required in the paper, please see my previous email or the following two threads:

If you have any questions regarding submitting a paper or you think you need some kind of support please let me know by email and I will see what we can do to help.

We are also extending the deadline for you to submit information on the methods you've used to Tuesday the 15th of January. For more information on this, see my previous email (or see the thread https://groups.google.com/g/semeval-2022-task-2-mwe/c/F2Hrd8gM5B0)

You can update this information on the online form at https://groups.google.com/g/semeval-2022-task-2-mwe/c/TAPR2-LsaGE

As always, don't hesitate to get in touch if you require any further information.

Best wishes,
Harish