Short Description of Methods Used

Harish Tayyar Madabushi

Feb 7, 2022, 4:26:43 PM2/7/22
to semeval-2022-task-2-MWE
Dear all,

We are in the process of writing the task findings and description paper which describes the task and provides an overview of your methods. To this end, could you please fill in the following form with a brief description of your methods:

For each setting you participated in, please provide a short (MAX 5 lines) description of the methods you used for each of your submissions. If you have used significantly different methods, please provide a description of each (you can use 5 lines each if you need to) and be sure to highlight which one performed well and which did not. If you used similar methods across submissions (for example, using different random seeds or different pre-trained models), please state this. The models you describe must be those you submitted to the evaluation phase.

Please fill in this form by Thursday the 10th of February so we have enough time to write the paper.

If you have any questions regarding this or regarding your papers, do not hesitate to reach out.

Best wishes,
Harish