FRIEDMANN's 1922 Accidental Proof of God

George Hammond

Oct 23, 2022, 9:11:47 PM10/23/22
FRIEDMANN's 1922 Accidental Proof of God

.... By 1922 Albert Einstein's Static Universe was troubled !
It was obvious that iy would collapse.
..A young Russian mathematician – Alexander Friedman –
to use Einstein's words – "Found a way out of this".
.... Friedman proposed the Universe was EXPANDING
He said you could simply multiply the spatial part of Einstein's
Metric by an "Expansion Factor a(t)", so that: –
.
ds²= a(t)²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - c²dt²
.
.... Finally by 1931 Einstein accepted the idea and today it is
known as the FLRW Metric, confirmed by Hubble's red shift
measurements – and today the Friedman metric rules all of
Modern Astrophysics!
.... Tragically, the heroic Friedman died of typhus due to the constant
wars in Russia at the time. But recently the polymathic genius American
Physicist George E Hammond has discovered that a generalization
of the Friedman Metric – actually yields the world's first and only –
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD: .
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = Generalized Friedman Metric
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
.... The FLRW metric expands space – but it does not affect time!
.
.... The Generalized Friedman Metric expands BOTH time and space !!
.
So that it is considerably different from the original1922 Friedman metric
– it is simply a 4 dimensional Generalization of it !
.
OKAY – I sometimes refer to this metric as the DUTCH WINDMILL METRIC
and I have posted this before on SPR –
.
....DUTCH WINDMILL POST (sci.physics.relativity)
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/lkvb-IXoFyA/m/VnhEVHBAAQAJ
.
.... And as this above post demonstrates Generalized Friedman Metric describes the effect that human growth has on human SUBJECTIVE
SPACETIME – and in fact my 10 minute YouTube video:
. –
WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
........https://youtu.be/GXRA_vrZMYk
................. (YouTube 12-min)
.
Demonstrates how 1,000 academic Psychometrician's using desktop
computers worldwide in 20 languages, for 50 years, have discovered
that the top eigenvector in human SUBJECTIVE SPACEATIME (the so-called
GFP) is actually the God of the Bible,
EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T REALIZE IT !
.
And finally, it is obvious that the above "Generalized Friedman Metric"
explains the enigmatic "GFP" of psychology – and proves that it is the
God of the Bible – and in fact demonstrates that –
.
Scientifically prove that there is a REAL GOD
– measurable to 2 decimal point accuracy, and –
.
GOD IS AN EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE OF HUMAN SUBJECTIVE REALITY
.
George

Sylvia Else

Oct 23, 2022, 11:25:13 PM10/23/22
To the extent that God exists, He would be part of the real universe.
Science does not purport to prove things about the real universe, but
rather to describe the behaviour of the universe using mathematical
models. So science can no more prove the existence of God that it proves
anything else about the universe.

Sylvia.

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 23, 2022, 11:42:17 PM10/23/22
Perhaps in a higher dimension? ;^)

George Hammond

Oct 24, 2022, 12:13:44 AM10/24/22
On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 11:25:13 PM UTC-4, Sylvia Else wrote:

> To the extent that God exists, He would be part of the real universe.
> Science does not purport to prove things about the real universe, but
> rather to describe the behaviour of the universe using mathematical
> models. So science can no more prove the existence of God that it proves
> anything else about the universe.
>
> Sylvia.
.
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
..... Yours is not the majority opinion. I am only interested in the majority opinion.
Majority opinion at present believes that there is a God – but believes that
unlike other facts of life, Science cannot prove it.
..... Well – for 5000 years they were CORRECT – but as of right now they are
SCIENTIFICALLY WRONG – because as of right now – what is popularly described
as a "scientific proof of God" – has been discovered by SCIENCE.
.... The existence of God is no longer a Philosophy argument, or a Theological
argument – it is now a "SCIENTIFIC FACT" – measurable to 2 decimal point accuracy !
.... Popular opinion agrees that if you can measure something in SI units,
then it EXISTS !! The "Curvature of God" can be measured in MKS units.
George

George Hammond

Oct 24, 2022, 12:33:31 AM10/24/22
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
..... "Perhaps in a higher dimension?" – – Na, Na, Na,... – This isn't some
kind of esoteric "Philawsephy" mumbo-jumbo – this SPOG
(Scientific Proof of God) is based on the 50 year, worldwide, results of
a 1,000 man PhD Army of Academic Psychometry researchers testing
millions of people in 20 languages – they must of spent $50 million dollars
doing it – and they discovered that it produces an "eigenvector pyramid"
and at the top is a single eigenvector which they have dubbed the "GFP"
(Gen. Factor of Psychology) – and they CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS
because NONE of them has a degree in PHYSICS !
..... I'm a physicist and I studied the data for 20 years and finally realized
that if you add a tad of Relativistic Physics to the brew – the world's first
SPOG drops out of it like a waxed anvil falling from the sky ! It's another
"Michael Faraday" type accident – I didn't even believe in God until the
today I discovered it !!!
George

Sylvia Else

Oct 24, 2022, 12:56:00 AM10/24/22
Either God exists, or He doesn't. One way or another, it's a fact.
Depending on whether the majority opinion accords with the fact, it is
either right, or wrong.

Facts are not determined by democracy.

Sylvia.

George Hammond

Oct 24, 2022, 1:34:28 AM10/24/22
On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 12:56:00 AM UTC-4, Sylvia Else wrote:

> Either God exists, or He doesn't. One way or another, it's a fact.
> Depending on whether the majority opinion accords with the fact, it is
> either right, or wrong.
>
> Facts are not determined by democracy.
>
> Sylvia.
.
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
..... I agree with you 100% – and I heard Dick Feynman say
exactly the same thing !
..... What I'm here to tell you, is that there is now a rocksolid,
"Scientific Proof" that GOD EXISTS – and I'm talking about
"THE GOD OF THE BIBLE" – all 1,184 pages – turgid allegorical,
metaphorical exposition and all ! No matter the mistakes,
obvious exaggerations – and outright misunderstanding and
confusion – and probably barefaced lying – the King James Bible
is absolutely "Scientifically True" and I'm here to tell you that
the discovery of the world's first scientific proof of God –
that – – "God is an Einsteinian curvature of subjective spacetime"
is now a hard scientific proven fact. The "Rapture of the Church"
is historically, scientifically, justified – and I'm talking about the
"emotional rapture" of Religion – not the Biblical Rapture which is
as yet only a theory !
George

Maciej Wozniak

Oct 24, 2022, 1:38:57 AM10/24/22
Sorry, lady, wrong again.

The Starmaker

Oct 24, 2022, 2:14:05 AM10/24/22
All dis is is "kabbalah" talk...gutter religion..religious gangsters
trying to indoctrinate 'their' religion into Science.

Take all your money and go back to Israel.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

The Starmaker

Oct 24, 2022, 2:25:36 AM10/24/22
The Torah is plagiarizing Science.

Alexander Friedman is just a religious gangster.

Sylvia Else

Oct 24, 2022, 4:22:36 AM10/24/22
You say you agree with me, but then continue with the same nonsense as
before.

Sylvia.

George Hammond

Oct 24, 2022, 6:35:22 AM10/24/22
On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 4:22:36 AM UTC-4, Sylvia Else wrote:

> You say you agree with me, but then continue with the same nonsense as
> before.
>
> Sylvia.
.
[George E Hammond MS physics,
Hyannis MA USA]
..... You don't know any Physics,
and couldn't define "Eigenvector"..
An insolent male is disgusting,
but an insolent broad is enough
to make one puke !
George

George Hammond

Oct 24, 2022, 6:43:26 AM10/24/22
On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 2:25:36 AM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:

> Alexander Friedman is just a religious gangster.

[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.... I told you before .... SON OF SAM ... get your
pseudo-anti-Semitic crap outta here !
George

Chase Rossini

Oct 24, 2022, 9:46:51 AM10/24/22
George Hammond wrote:

> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 4:22:36 AM UTC-4, Sylvia Else wrote:
>
>> You say you agree with me, but then continue with the same nonsense as
>> before. Sylvia.
> .
> [George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA].. You don't know any
> Physics, and couldn't define "Eigenvector".. An insolent male is
> disgusting, but an insolent broad is enough to make one puke !

amazing satanist liars, that country is a shithole populated by shit.
Something completely wrong with you, mazafaka. Are you humans? Or what the
fuck are you??

Who Blew Up Nord Stream Pipelines? A Mystery!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2SKnhZyJPuzi/

The Starmaker

Oct 24, 2022, 2:17:35 PM10/24/22
It's called...religious fanatics.

The Starmaker

Oct 24, 2022, 2:20:18 PM10/24/22
"broad"? where? where? where? where???

Sylvia is 'a nice Jewish girl'..

George Hammond

Oct 24, 2022, 2:26:52 PM10/24/22
On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 9:46:51 AM UTC-4, Chase Rossini wrote:

> Who Blew Up Nord Stream Pipelines? A Mystery!
.
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA\
.... Hey phony pseudo-anonymous criminal terrorist – I told you before
THE BALTIC SEA IS ONLY 150 FEET DEEP
Nord Stream was blown up by a $500 WWII surplus depth charge
dropped by a fishing boat who located the pipe using his onboard
Depth Sounder – it's near impossible to miss a 10 inch pipe at 150 feet.
He probably put a 2 day timer on it to cover his getaway!
..... How about talking about something INTERESTING like how a
long-suffering Russian mathematics genius discovered the world's first
scientific proof of God in 1922 – and died of typhus within 2 years!
George

The Starmaker

Oct 24, 2022, 2:36:36 PM10/24/22
.... I told you before .... take all your money and go back to Israel!

you you you religious fanatic...

George Hammond

Oct 24, 2022, 2:51:12 PM10/24/22
On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 2:36:36 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:

> you you you religious fanatic...

[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
..... Wait til the worlds 5 major religions find out a scientific
proof of God has been discovered – – uniting all 5 !
..... Billions of Third World people have already figured out
they are going to be eliminated because of GLOBAL WARMING
and there is gonna be a worldwide religious revolt against it!
George

Chase Rossini

Oct 24, 2022, 5:04:53 PM10/24/22
George Hammond wrote:

> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 9:46:51 AM UTC-4, Chase Rossini wrote:
>
>> Who Blew Up Nord Stream Pipelines? A Mystery!
> .
> [George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA\
> .... Hey phony pseudo-anonymous criminal terrorist – I told you before
> THE

why are you deleting the link to the data, you stupid uneducated son of
whore, you can't undrestand americanis, you disgusting liars and murderers
planetary scale.Something completely wrong with you, mazafaka. Are you
humans? Or what the fuck are you??

Who Blew Up Nord Stream Pipelines? A Mystery!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2SKnhZyJPuzi/

George Hammond

Oct 24, 2022, 8:43:56 PM10/24/22
On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 5:04:53 PM UTC-4, Chase Rossini wrote:

> >> Who Blew Up Nord Stream Pipelines? A Mystery!
> > .
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA\
.... Hey phony pseudo-anonymous criminal terrorist – I told you before
..............THE BALTIC SEA IS ONLY 150 FOOT DEEP
Nord Stream was blown up by a $500 WWII surplus depth charge
dropped by a fishing boat who located the pipe using his onboard
Depth Sounder – it's near impossible to miss a 10 inch pipe at 150 feet.
He probably put a 2 day timer on it to cover his getaway!
.
..... How about talking about something INTERESTING like how a
long-suffering Russian mathematics genius discovered the world's first
scientific proof of God in 1922 – and died of typhus within 2 years!
.
.....BTW, what PRISON you posting from- La Sante or San Vittore ?
Watch your language stooge- the warden will shut off your IP.
George

Chase Rossini

Oct 25, 2022, 10:42:08 AM10/25/22
George Hammond wrote:

> [George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA\
> .... Hey phony pseudo-anonymous criminal terrorist – I told you before
> ..............THE BALTIC SEA IS ONLY 150 FOOT DEEP Nord Stream was blown
> up by a $500 WWII surplus depth charge dropped by a fishing boat who

get the feck out of here. This constituent is 80 years old and lying. Get
the feck out of here. You are disgusting. 80 years old and lying.

Who Blew Up Nord Stream Pipelines? A Mystery!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2SKnhZyJPuzi/

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥🟨🟨🟨🟥🟥🟨🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

The Starmaker

Oct 25, 2022, 1:51:29 PM10/25/22
There is no God.

(somebody is giving you misinformation)

George Hammond

Oct 25, 2022, 8:52:23 PM10/25/22
On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 10:42:08 AM UTC-4, Chase Rossini wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
>
> > [George E Hammond MS physics USA\]
> > .... Hey phony pseudo-anonymous criminal terrorist – I told you before
> > ..............THE BALTIC SEA IS ONLY 150 FOOT DEEP Nord Stream was blown
> > up by a $500 WWII surplus depth charge dropped by a fishing boat who

[Chase Rossini (phony name)]
> get the feck out of here. This constituent is 80 years old and lying. Get
> the feck out of here. You are disgusting. 80 years old and lying.
.
[George Hammond MS physics, USA]
Hey – listen to common sense: –
1. Russia didn't do it – they wouldn't bomb their own pipeline!
2. Zelinski didn't do it – he wouldn't cut off heating gas to the
countries that are supplying him weapons and taking in
many thousands of refugees from his country!
3. No other Baltic country would do it – for the same reasons!
4. Neither would any NATO country – because they need the heating gas too.
.
So – that means a WILDCARD LONE TERRORIST who owns a fishing boat
on the Baltic Sea did it – probably single-handedly or with 1 or 2 others –
probably because they have a personal grudge against the Russians!
George

George Hammond

Oct 25, 2022, 9:06:28 PM10/25/22
On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 1:51:29 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:

> There is no God.

[George Hammond MS physics]
You can wager with total confidence
That Scientific Proof has been found
that PROVES SCIENTIFICALLY THERE IS A REAL GOD !
– And that it is an
Einsteinian curvature of subjective space-time (reality)
measurable to 2 decimal point accuracy!
George

The Starmaker

Oct 26, 2022, 12:32:22 AM10/26/22
You're using algebra on your mac computer to find God?

You've been working on this 'God problem' for over TWENTY YEARS!!!!

Throw you Mac out the window!

(and windows too!)

As Einstein once said.. "Your calculations are correct, but your grasp of physics is abominable."

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." -Einstein

The Starmaker

Oct 26, 2022, 1:06:53 AM10/26/22
The Starmaker wrote:

> George Hammond wrote:
> >
> > On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 1:51:29 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > There is no God.
> > >
> > [George Hammond MS physics]
> > You can wager with total confidence
> > That Scientific Proof has been found
> > that PROVES SCIENTIFICALLY THERE IS A REAL GOD !
> > – And that it is an
> > Einsteinian curvature of subjective space-time (reality)
> > measurable to 2 decimal point accuracy!
> > George
>
> You're using algebra on your mac computer to find God?
>
> You've been working on this 'God problem' for over TWENTY YEARS!!!!
>
> Throw you Mac out the window!
>
> (and windows too!)
>
> As Einstein once said.. "Your calculations are correct, but your grasp of physics is abominable."
>
> "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." -Einstein

...and you don't have SCIENTIFIC PROOF because Math is not Science.

George Hammond

Oct 26, 2022, 4:39:11 AM10/26/22
On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 1:06:53 AM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > George Hammond wrote:

> > > [George Hammond MS physics]
> > > You can wager with total confidence
> > > That Scientific Proof has been found
> > > that PROVES SCIENTIFICALLY THERE IS A REAL GOD !
> > > – And that it is an
> > > Einsteinian curvature of subjective space-time (reality)
> > > measurable to 2 decimal point accuracy!
> > > George
> >
> > You're using algebra on your mac computer to find God?
> >
> > You've been working on this 'God problem' for over TWENTY YEARS!!!!
> >
> > Throw you Mac out the window!
> >
> > (and windows too!)
> >
> > As Einstein once said.. "Your calculations are correct, but your grasp of physics is abominable."
> >
> > "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." -Einstein
> >
> ...and you don't have SCIENTIFIC PROOF because Math is not Science.
> --
.
[George E Hammond MS physics USA]
Hey "Starmaker" I'm familiar with Olaf Stapledon's 1937
Science Fiction Bible entitled "Star Maker". I'm NOT a
Science Fiction enthusiast – I'm a REAL scientist !
.... I understand that you are spamming half a dozen
USENET groups at once with your pseudo-anti-Semitic
slobbery.
.... What are you doing on sci.physics.relativity?.
Just here to harass people – or do you actually know any
Relativity Physics?
George

The Starmaker

Oct 26, 2022, 2:20:04 PM10/26/22
What exactly does this mean? What is a "3-year afterlife dream"???? where's it downloading from, Heaven?

"just before you die and downloads a 3-year afterlife dream"

I mean, did is insane...

You use a mac and a algebra software to prove God exist...and when your numbers don't add up, you complain to the algebra programmer that there must be a BUG in the program??!!!???

THAT'S INSANE!!!!

insanely funny.

"Einsteinian curvature of subjective space-time (reality)"?? (i have difficulty reading that statement)

What is "Einsteinian"? Is dat a chemical, mineral, a rock??? (don't tell me it's in your algebra God formula) (throw in friedman while you're at it)

"curvature of subjective space-time (reality)"

subjective reality means DREAM?

I think there is a BUG in your programming...you need to be, reprogrammed.

The only God that exist is a 'personal God' in all people (including atheists). A personal god and a personal devil only exist in the mind.

There is no Evil in the world.

There is no God.

Your numbers don't add up.

It doesn't agree with Nature.

You're having a subjective (reality), you're dreaming....wake up.

You're having the same dream for over twenty years...stop downloading.

I don't really exist...I'm just in your dream. TECH SUPPORT, TECH SUPPORT!

George Hammond

Oct 26, 2022, 9:31:16 PM10/26/22
On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 2:20:04 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
> God is an"Einsteinian curvature of subjective space-time (reality)
> "?? (i have difficulty reading that statement)

[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.... Look Starmaker – I've shown that the metric of human
subjective reality is: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = The Metric of God.
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
Where a=a(t) is the "scale factor" (magnification factor)
for people who are less than fully grown – which includes
ALL of us !
.
If you are a competent scientist qualified to be posting on SPR
you can plug this metric into MAXIMA or MATHEMATICA
and tell me what the "Riemann Curvature" is – and show that it is
NONZERO – which proves that: –
.
GOD IS AN EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE OF SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME !
.
... Now if you're not able to do that – I'm not interested in
talking to you – because apparently you're simply a "SON OF SAM"
mental case who gets his thrills by posting pseudo anti-Semitic
SLOBBERY to USENET discussion groups.
.
Prove to me you're a scientist – or get outta here !
George

The Starmaker

Oct 27, 2022, 2:46:34 AM10/27/22
(%t4)
riemann (true);

(%t4)
riem
1,2,1,2
=-a
2
()a
t2
(%t5)
riem
1,3,1,3
=-a
2
()a
t2
(%t6)
riem
1,4,1,4
=-a
3
()a
tt
-a
2
()a
t2
(%t7)
riem
2,2,1,1
=a
2
()a
t2
(%t8)
riem
2,3,2,3
=-a
2
()a
t2
(%t9)
riem
2,4,2,4
=-a
3
()a
tt
-a
2
()a
t2
(%t10)
riem
3,3,1,1
=a
2
()a
t2
(%t11)
riem
3,3,2,2
=a
2
()a
t2
(%t12)
riem
3,4,3,4
=-a
3
()a
tt
-a
2
()a
t2
(%t13)
riem
4,4,1,1
=-
a()a
tt
+()a
t2
2
(%t14)
riem
4,4,2,2
=-
a()a
tt
+()a
t2
2
(%t15)
riem
4,4,3,3
=-
a()a
tt
+()a
t2
2
(%o15)
done
riemann (true);
(%i4)
(%t16)
ein
1,1
=-2a()a
tt
-3()a
t2
(%t17)
ein
2,2
=-2a()a
tt
-3()a
t2
(%t18)
ein
3,3
=-2a()a
tt
-3()a
t2
(%t19)
ein
4,4
=-3()a
t2
(%o19)
done

George Hammond

Oct 27, 2022, 2:15:34 PM10/27/22

.
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = The Metric of God.
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
.... Okay, you're smart enough to have located my MAXIMA computer
printout of the Riemann Curvature Calculation located on my
Academia.edu website located at: –
.
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/snHF7Wmlbhw
.
Unfortunately it's in ".pdf" so you couldn't cut and paste it
into USENET ASCII without screwing it up !.
.
Okay, that qualifies you as an FBI DETECTIVE – that's pretty smart,
but it doesn't qualify you as a PHYSICIST !
.
INTERESTINGLY HOWEVER – a penultimate psycho like you
is apparently the ONLY person on the Internet who is
psycho-genius enough to realize that a HISTORIC and
DRAMATIC scientific discovery has occurred !
.
The heroic Russian Alexander Friedmann would be proud of you !!
.
Congratulations on that psycho genius –
George

George Hammond

Oct 27, 2022, 2:23:14 PM10/27/22

> .
> .... Okay, you're smart enough to have located my MAXIMA computer
> printout of the Riemann Curvature Calculation located on my
> Academia.edu website located at: –
> .
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/snHF7Wmlbhw
> .
[George E Hammond MS physics]
Oops – the above URL is incorrect – the correct URL is: –
.
https://www.academia.edu/82105046/MAXIMA_Curvature_of_the_Metric_of_God
.
George

The Starmaker

Oct 27, 2022, 3:30:52 PM10/27/22
Can you explain what you wrote: "just before you die and downloads a
3-year afterlife dream"

i'm not dat smart...

George Hammond

Oct 27, 2022, 8:23:10 PM10/27/22
On Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 3:30:52 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:

> Can you explain what you wrote: "just before you die and downloads a
> 3-year afterlife dream"
>

> i'm not dat smart...
> --
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.
.... Okay Starmaker, you have asked: –
.
[STARMAKER]: – "what do you mean when you say: –
"just before you die it (the brain)
downloads a 3-year afterlife dream"
.
[HAMMOND]: –
.... On my academia.edu website located at: –
https://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond
.
You will find one of my papers entitled: –
.
A simple "airbag" theory of Life After Death: –
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_simple_airbag_theory_of_Life_After_Death
.
It is LARGE PRINT – ILLUSTRATED – only 2 pages long
and this paper will explain to you how LIFE AFTER DEATH
actually works (if it exists) – and as I explained – – In my
scientific opinion the ODDS are above 1 in 3 that it actually
does exist !
.
To clarify that – I maintain that the EXISTENCE of God has
been scientifically proven to a 100% certainty – but the
scientific chances of the existence of "Life after Death"
SCIENTIFICALLY appears to be about "1 chance in 3",
at the present time; in my professional opinion !
.
But figure it out – if someone told you the chances of your
next automobile trip ending in a head-on collision was
1 chance in 3 – you certainly would drive goddamed
carefully !
George

Chase Rossini

Oct 28, 2022, 6:21:18 AM10/28/22
George Hammond wrote:

>> i'm not dat smart...
>> --
> [George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
> .... Okay Starmaker, you have asked: –
> [STARMAKER]: – "what do you mean when you say: –
> "just before you die it (the brain) downloads a 3-year afterlife dream"

amazing, none of the brainwashed capitalists from america are protesting
against the bidans private war in nazi "uKraine", using the military
apparatus industrial complex of the big america. The bidans owned nazi
"uKraine" before the war, my friend. His son was about to go in prison in
"uKraine", saved by his father, illegally dismissing the judges from the
process. So you are committing a crime then you dismiss the judges, what
the fuck is that?? Where are all those good americans, from the movies,
western, avatar, scifi and crap, not out being protesting, having a guy
using their military for a 100% private case of owning a wannabe country in
europe. With, an immediate danger of atomic war. Where are you guys, not
out, protesting??

Ben Shapiro FINALLY Realizes mRNA Jabs are Bad
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/video/pt9Bjtu6ROPk/

George Hammond

Oct 28, 2022, 10:02:37 AM10/28/22
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
..... STARMAKER: – I hope you've read my paper:
.
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_simple_airbag_theory_of_Life_After_Death
.
.... I sent this paper to STUART HAMEROFF HIMSELF who is
the world's leading authority on MICROTUBULES – and he
sent me back this EMAIL –
.
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 09:43:23 -0700
From: Stuart Hameroff, U. Arizona
.. Subject: Re: (fwd) A Scientifically Competent
...........Religious Question for Stuart Hameroff
To: George Hammond
Cc: Frank Tipler, Tulane U.
Dear George Hammond:
I believe downloading and Afterlife are possible.
Stuart Hameroff
..
So as you can see – the world's leading authority on microtubules
believes that my theory of Life after Death is "POSSIBLE" !!!
George

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Oct 28, 2022, 10:49:43 AM10/28/22
On 2022-10-28 14:02:35 +0000, George Hammond said:

> [George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
> ..... STARMAKER: – I hope you've read my paper:
> .
> https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_simple_airbag_theory_of_Life_After_Death
> .
> .... I sent this paper to STUART HAMEROFF HIMSELF who is
> the world's leading authority on MICROTUBULES – and hesent me back this EMAIL –
> .
> Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 09:43:23 -0700
> From: Stuart Hameroff, U. Arizona
> .. Subject: Re: (fwd) A Scientifically Competent...........Religious
> Question for Stuart Hameroff
> To: George Hammond
> Cc: Frank Tipler, Tulane U.
> Dear George Hammond:
> I believe downloading and Afterlife are possible.
> Stuart Hameroff
> ..
> So as you can see – the world's leading authority on microtubules
> believes that my theory of Life after Death is "POSSIBLE" !!!
> George

On what basis do you describe Stuart Hameroff as "the world's leading
authority on microtubules"? He's far from being the most highly cited,
and people like Charles Cantor and Marc Kirschner are far better known.
Copying the message to Frank Tipler should ring loud bells.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

The Starmaker

Oct 28, 2022, 1:08:47 PM10/28/22
well the airbag theory certaintly threw me off...

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Oct 28, 2022, 1:16:49 PM10/28/22
I have just checked. Only 831 papers on microtubules have been cited
more than Hameroff's paper of 2014, his best-known work on this topic.
Not especially impressive.

George Hammond

Oct 28, 2022, 9:56:58 PM10/28/22
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.
Dear Prof. Athel Bowden,
.
You've published 200 papers and 9 textbooks and and are
at home in the academic fortresses of formality.
.
Sci.physics.relativity (SPR) is unmoderated and wide open to
rude, lowbrow hecklers and diverse mental cases.
.
I absolutely STAND CORRECTED that Dr. Stuart Hameroff M.D.
is not the "world's leading authority on microtubules" he is in
fact the world's leading authority on:
................. "MICROTUBULE CONSCIOUSNESS"
but in this checkered Internet milieu I simply thought it was
unnecessary to add the word "Consciousness". I had no idea
that a professionally educated academic authority such as yourself
would be anywhere near this discussion thread.
.
Stuart Hameroff is cofounder and DIRECTOR of the
Center for Consciousness at the University of Arizona where he
holds the rank of Professor Of Anesthesiology.
.... He is widely known for his collaboration with Sir Roger Penrose
on the creation of the "Orch-Or" model of Consciousness. And he
first obtained notoriety in 1998 with his publication of this paper
in 1998 –
.
Quantum computation in brain microtubules?
The Penrose–Hameroff ‘Orch OR’ model
of consciousness
.
In the philosophical transactions Of the Royal Society of London
which put him, Roger Penrose, and microtubules on the front pages
of worldwide "Consciousness" studies !
..... Meanwhile, he's been on global television numerous times, has
given thousands of lectures at major world universities and has been
cited many times by Roger Penrose in his best-selling books.
In fact, at one time Penrose and Hameroff were being referred to
as the "Odd Couple" in scientific circles !
George

The Starmaker

Oct 29, 2022, 12:02:37 AM10/29/22
Tell Prof. Athel Bowden that I said he can go fuck his mother!

George Hammond

Oct 31, 2022, 9:25:07 AM10/31/22
.> > George

>[Starmaker]
> Tell Prof. Athel Bowden that I said he can go fuck his mother!
> --
[Hammond]
Easy for you to say !

Buddie Fiore

Oct 31, 2022, 11:50:42 AM10/31/22

George Hammond

Nov 7, 2022, 11:19:46 PM11/7/22
On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 11:50:42 AM UTC-4, Buddie Fiore wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
> > Easy for you to say
.
.
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | ...= ..THE METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
(Derivation is given at: –
DUTCH WINDMILL POST (sci.physics.relativity)
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/lkvb-IXoFyA/m/VnhEVHBAAQAJ
.
plugging this metric into
a MAXIMA relativity computer program and
you get the following results: –
.
THE RIEMANN TENSOR is NONZERO
THE EINSTEIN TENSOR is NONZERO
THE SCALAR CURVATURE is NONZERO
.
and in fact all 3 of these quantities are
proportional to (da/dt)^2 which is about
5%/year for a growing child.
Hammond realized that this is an –
ENORMOUS SPACETIME CURVATURE
by ordinary Relativity standards !
A near BLACK HOLE size curvature!
.
The MAXIMA computer printout can be seen here:
https://www.academia.edu/82105046/MAXIMA_curvature_calculation
.
Hence it turns out I have discovered the world's first
Scientific Proof of God (SPOG) and that: –
.
GOD IS A (large) EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE
OF SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME
.
.... Meanwhile, I had long since published the foundation of my theory
in the peer reviewed literature: –
.
Hammond G.E (1994) The Cartesian Theory
New Ideas In Psychology, Vol 12(2) 153-167
Elsevier Scientific Ltd. 1994
.
https://tinyurl.com/2wnrjht3
.
.
Maybe you-all (on alt.philosophy.debate) should try suing Elsevier Scientific Ltd.
who published my work – and
who is the world's largest scientific publisher !!
YOU'D LOOK PRETTY FUNNY TRYING !!
.
You (Jeffrey Rubard) have posted the same heckling comments to Matt Faunce
whose IQ is twice yours

Matt Faunce pointed out that my "Scientific Proof of God" is entirely
supported by WILLIAM JAMES in his historic statement: –
.
[Matt Faunce posted to George Hammond on alt.philosophy.debate:]
...I think this quote by William James fits your theory.

[William James wrote:]
“[T]he theologian’s contention that the religious man is moved by an
external power is vindicated, for it is one of the peculiarities of
invasions from the subconscious region to take on objective appearances,
and to suggest to the Subject an external control. In the religious life
the control is felt as ‘higher’; but since on our hypothesis it is
primarily the higher faculties of our own hidden mind which are
controlling, the sense of union with the power beyond us is a sense of
something, not merely apparently, but literally true.”

–William James, in The Varieties of Religious Experience, Lecture XX,
(paragraph 512).
.
.
So you may not believe my theory – but WILLIAM JAMES certainly
believed it – even though he couldn't prove it 120 years ago –
but now HAMMOND has actually scientifically PROVED IT !!
.
GO FLY A KITE "JEFFREY RHUBARB"
.
George

George Hammond

Nov 8, 2022, 12:32:11 PM11/8/22
.... Above I have written down my discovery of the GOD METRIC: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
And have cited its SIMPLE DERIVATION.
.
... But as any Wag will tell you – it would take far more than
that to convince anyone that it was actually "God".
.
.... Well for those Skeptics let me inform you that
THERE IS A LOT MORE – and it comes from the 50 year
Global research in 20 languages of a 1,000 man Academic
Psychology Army, using desktop computers resulting in a
peer – published literature large enough to fill a major
library – and costing an estimated $50,000,000 !
.......... AND THE RESULT OF THAT –
is superbly summarized, and entertainingly pedagogically
presented by ME in this now famous 10 minute YouTube
video: –
.

WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
.......https://youtu.be/GXRA_vrZMYk
................(YouTube 12-min)
.
.... SO YES – it turns out an intrepid physicist George Hammond
heading up an army of 1,000 PhD Psychologists has actually
DISCOVERED THE WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
.
And it turns out that: –
.
GOD IS AN EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE OF SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME
.
And is currently measurable to a 2 decimal point accuracy in SI units!
.
Richard Dawkins: – you owe me a bottle of champagne !
.
George

Everly Segreti

Nov 8, 2022, 12:50:20 PM11/8/22
George Hammond wrote:

> [George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
> .... Above I have written down my discovery of the GOD METRIC: –
> |a² o o o. |
> |o a² o o. | = THE METRIC OF GOD |o o a² o. |
> |ooo-1/a²|
> And have cited its SIMPLE DERIVATION.

what kind of tensor is that? That's not even a matrix, let alone a tensor.
You don't undrestand your tensors, my friend. Nor did Einstine, so you are
equal.

George Hammond

Nov 8, 2022, 3:07:23 PM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 12:50:20 PM UTC-5, Everly Segreti wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
>
> > [George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
> > .... Above I have written down my discovery of the GOD METRIC: –
> > |a² o o o. |
> > |o a² o o. | = THE METRIC OF GOD
> > |o o a² o. |
> > |ooo-1/a²|
> > And have cited its SIMPLE DERIVATION.
> >
> [Everly Segreti]
> what kind of tensor is that? That's not even a matrix, let alone a tensor.
> You don't undrestand your tensors, my friend. Nor did Einstine, so you are
> equal.
.
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.... On a scale of (0–100) you get 80 POINTS for simply being responsible
enough to respond !! Most readers get a big fat goose egg = 0 !!
..
... As all qualified physicists know, a 2nd rank tensor is commonly represented
as a matrix therefore g^uv the "metric tensor" of flat Cartesian space-time is commonly
represented as a 4 x 4 matrix: –
.
|1000..|
|0100. | = g^uv
|0010. |
|000-1 |
.
... Likewise therefore it is correct for me to write the METRIC OF GOD as: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
George

Everly Segreti

Nov 8, 2022, 3:19:57 PM11/8/22
George Hammond wrote:

> Hence it turns out I have discovered the world's first Scientific Proof
> of God (SPOG) and that: –
> GOD IS A (large) EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE OF SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME

I would not be that sure. What on earth is a *subjective_spacetime*, as
different from *objective*?? ?

Western media praise Ukrainian Azov soldier known for promoting Nazism
http://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/EjWlgrHw0NUe/

Pentagon terrorists admit direct involvement in war in Ukraine
http://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/J8jktlZzc3YS/

American Instructors Train AFU To "Nato Standards" (How To Die Like
Cowards)
http://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/21OlRL7tvRA2/

AFU Racist Ukrainian Nazi's Beat Black American Mercenary On Their Own Side
http://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/sPw7rZKVyJ2x/

American tiktok brigade
http://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/yyYFis82zvjo/

The United States is giving Ukraine almost $2.5 million an hour,
http://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/L8vugAnuB30H/

Footage emerges of Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) DETAINING 9
Ukrainian saboteurs
http://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/jeFPGiyEiLVG/

George Hammond

Nov 8, 2022, 5:02:08 PM11/8/22
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:19:57 PM UTC-5, Everly Segreti wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
>
> > Hence it turns out I have discovered the world's first Scientific Proof
> > of God (SPOG) and that: –
> >
> > GOD IS A (large) EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE OF SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME
>
>[Everly Segreti]
> I would not be that sure. What on earth is a *subjective_spacetime*, as
> different from *objective*?? ?

[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.
.... I am giving you another 20 points for simply being the
first person to actually ask: – "what is subjective spacetime"
I've talked to 10,000 people – and you're the first one to ask
THE MOST OBVIOUS QUESTION !!!! Maybe you're a genius !
Either that or a high-ranking authority !
.
OBJECTIVE of space-time is measured by CLOCKS and RULERS
and is the same for everyone irregardless of age.
.
SUBJECTIVE space-time varies drastically with age
for instance: – a 6 month old baby looks up at the
bottom of the kitchen table while an 18-year-old
standing nearby looks down at the top of the table!
.
The table looks (subjectively) at least 3 or 4 times larger
to the 6-month-old than it does to the 18-year-old !
.
Likewise, the speed of motion (any motion) looks
3 or 4 times faster to the 6-month-old than it does to
the 18-year-old because his perceptual speed is
likewise 3 or 4 times SLOWER than an adult.
This of course is again simply because GROWTH
and in this case, of brain growth..
.
This magnification factor (scale factor) is called a (t)
similar to FRIEDMANS famous 1922 "scale factor" for the
expansion of the universe.
.
In the "phenomenon of God" the scale factor a (t)
begins at 3.5 at birth and CONTRACTS down to 1.8
at age 18 to 20 years old.
.
So while the FRIEDMAN METRIC of astrophysics is: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE FRIEDMANN METRIC OF ASTROPHYSICS
|o o a² o. |
|o o o..-1.|
.
And the OBJECTIVE universe EXPANDS;
.
The metric of God is given by: –
.
a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
And the SUBJECTIVE universe CONTRACTS as we grow up !
.
.... This is all because "length" in SUBJECTIVE space-time
is measured by the size of your foot: – which varies with age.
.... And time is measured by your own "perceptual speed"
which likewise similarly varies with age under the age of 20 !
.
.... "God" comes into the picture because no one ever reaches
"full 100% growth": – the world population average for adults
is only around 85%: – which causes every adult to see a world
that is 15% LARGER and 15% FASTER than it actually (objectively)
is ! SOME MORE – SOME LESS (some people are closer to God
than others (elected officials, movie stars, CEOs, 5 star generals,
etc. etc.: –And this phenomenon is called "GOD"!
.
I hope this answers your question –
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 9, 2022, 5:33:31 PM11/9/22
Everly Segreti wrote:

> George Hammond wrote:
>
> > Hence it turns out I have discovered the world's first Scientific Proof
> > of God (SPOG) and that: –
> > GOD IS A (large) EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE OF SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME
>
> I would not be that sure. What on earth is a *subjective_spacetime*, as
> different from *objective*?? ?

*subjective_spacetime* is Philosophy not physics. George Hammond is more into ...Philosophy, which is a dead science field.

George Hammond

Nov 9, 2022, 6:18:10 PM11/9/22
On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 5:33:31 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> *subjective_spacetime* is Philosophy not physics. George Hammond is more into ...Philosophy, which is a dead science field.
> --

[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.
WRONG: – – STARMAKER – "SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME" can be measured
to 2 decimal point accuracy in SI units (MKS units).
.
That means "Subjective Space-Time" is a PHYSICS MEASUREMENT,
and not a "Philosophical Quantity".
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 9, 2022, 8:07:38 PM11/9/22
Maybe you no speaky good inglish...so let's start wit de furst werd...

Subjective...
have you ever looked up the meaning?

Subjective:

based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
"his views are highly subjective"
synonyms: personal, personalized, individual, internal, emotional, instinctive, intuitive, impressionistic, biased, prejudiced, bigoted, idiosyncratic, irrational, gut, gut reaction

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gbv=2&sxsrf=ALiCzsa6VcWdmdeJ-cjoKm7_vq90b8UyKA%3A1668040636721&q=define+subjective

1 - philosophy : relating to the way a person experiences things in his or her own mind

subjective reality
Dreaming is a subjective experience.

https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/subjective

You're dreaming. WAKEUP WAKEUP! TECH SUPPORT, TECH SUPPORT!!

Physics, in general, can define, explain and measure only the objective component. The subjective component is not a subject of physics and similar sciences.

Subjective means making assumptions, making interpretations based on personal opinions without any verifiable facts.

Subjective measurement is more of an opinion.

In other words, you need to take your "Subjective Space-Time" and throw it where it belongs...in the garbage can. It's garbage!

Everly Segreti

Nov 10, 2022, 2:42:57 AM11/10/22
The Starmaker wrote:
> Everly Segreti wrote:
>> George Hammond wrote:
>> > Hence it turns out I have discovered the world's first Scientific
>> > Proof of God (SPOG) and that: – GOD IS A (large) EINSTEINIAN
>> > CURVATURE OF SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME
>>
>> I would not be that sure. What on earth is a *subjective_spacetime*, as
>> different from *objective*?? ?
>
> *subjective_spacetime* is Philosophy not physics. George Hammond is more
> into ...Philosophy, which is a dead science field.

sure. The WEF’s Stakeholder Capitalism Is Just Global Fascism By Another Name
https://%7a%65%72%6f%68%65%64%67%65.com/geopolitical/wefs-stakeholder-capitalism-just-global-fascism-another-name

Mussolini’s fascism is at the root of the very corporate governance that leftists applaud and lust after today. They have far more in common with fascists than they realize.

The Allied Holocaust in Dresden
https://%76%65%74%65%72%61%6e%73%74%6f%64%61%79.com/2022/11/08/the-allied-holocaust-in-dresden/

Revealed: Documents Show Bill Gates Has Given $319 Million to Media Outlets
https://%74%68%65%74%72%75%74%68%73%65%65%6b%65r.co.uk/?p=260949

George Hammond

Nov 10, 2022, 8:09:26 AM11/10/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 2:42:57 AM UTC-5, Everly Segreti wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
> > Everly Segreti wrote:
> >>
> >> I would not be that sure. What on earth is a *subjective_spacetime*, as
> >> different from *objective*?? ?
> >
> > *subjective_spacetime* is Philosophy not physics. George Hammond is more
> > into ...Philosophy, which is a dead science field.

[George E Hammond MS physics]
.
Okay, we have (above) 2 comments: –
.
one comment by – EVERLY SEGRETI
and
one comment by – STARMAKER
.
... Note that Srgreti's comment is "Scientific"
while Starmaker's comment is "Philosophical"
.
To be noted here is that "Starmaker" takes his Pseudonym
from Olaf Stapledon's famous 1937 Science-Fiction Bible
entitled "Star Maker" – so he's a Science-Fiction buff
and not a scientist !
.... On the other hand Segreti's question indicates that he
has some classical Scientific education !
.
So let me scientifically answer Segreti's question: –
.
WHAT ON EARTH IS "SUBJFECTIVE SPACETIME" ?
.
..... And I have already illustrated what "SUBJECTIVE SPACE"
is by pointing out the difference between a 6 month old child
looking up at the BOTTOM of a kitchen table as compared to
an 18-year-old looking down at the TOP of the table !
.... Obviously – the TABLE looks 3 or 4 times LARGER to the
6-month-old than it does to the 18-year-old ! That is an
illustration of "Subjective Space".
.
Okay – so much for "Subjective Space: – now we turn to
"Subjective Time".
.... Subjective time was first measured by Thomas Edison
a 120 years ago when he invented the Movie Projector !
He first discovered that the average adult of average intelligence
required a "frame rate" of 16 frames/sec – proving that the
"perceptual speed" of the average adult is 16 bits/sec.
.... He also discovered that the speed is "age-dependent"
for children under 20 years of age. And like INTELLIGENCE
it has to be "divided by age" for people under 20 !
.... This was the first scientific proof that "SUBJECTIVE TIME"
is age-dependent under 20 years of age – IOW just like
SUBJECTIVE SPACE time "contracts" or "slows" with age
just like SPACE does – up until the age of 20 !
.
OKAY – there you have an explanation, a measurement, and
a SCIENTIFIC PROOF of what "SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME"
actually is !
.
I HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION !
.
And as a further final note, I point out that NO ONE EVER
REACHES FULL GROWTH – in fact the world average for
adults is only about 85% full growth (according to WHO,
UNESCO, and many other world health organizations).
.
Now: 1/.85 = 1.18 which means that the AVERAGE ADULT
actually SEES a World that is 18% LARGER and 18% FASTER
then it ACTUALLY IS – –
And it is this effect that causes the universal FEAR, TERROR,
and ANXIETY universally experienced by every person in the
World !
.
and this phenomenon is historically
referred to as "GOD" – therefore we have now discovered the
world's first scientific proof of God !.
.
George

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2022, 4:17:57 PM11/10/22
On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 8:25:13 PM UTC-7, Sylvia Else wrote:
> [...]
> > GFP) is actually the God of the Bible,
> > EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T REALIZE IT !
> > .
> > And finally, it is obvious that the above "Generalized Friedman Metric"
> > explains the enigmatic "GFP" of psychology – and proves that it is the
> > God of the Bible – and in fact demonstrates that –
> > .
> > Scientifically prove that there is a REAL GOD
> > – measurable to 2 decimal point accuracy, and –
> > .
> > GOD IS AN EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE OF HUMAN SUBJECTIVE REALITY
> > .
> > George
> To the extent that God exists, He would be part of the real universe.
> Science does not purport to prove things about the real universe, but
> rather to describe the behaviour of the universe using mathematical

That math about physics back at the Big Bang happened before man's mind. This is a proof of God that
is no accident. Man can only discover God by his math after.

Mitchell Raemsch

> models. So science can no more prove the existence of God that it proves
> anything else about the universe.
>
> Sylvia.

George Hammond

Nov 10, 2022, 5:03:14 PM11/10/22
.
.
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.
Dear Sylvia – THANK GOD FOR WOMEN ! – I can't stand talking to Men –
men are so utterly STUPID – maybe it is because women have babies
and therefore inherently comprehend more about LIFE !
.
Michael Ramesh's statement: –
.
"That math about physics back at the Big Bang happened before man's
mind. This is a proof of God that is no accident. Man can only discover
God by his math after." (Michael Ramesh)
.
THIS IS ONE OF THE STUPIDEST, MOST ASININE REMARKS EVER MADE
(says George Hammond) !!!!!!!
.
Michael Ramesh has YET to realize that there are 2 "Creations"
.
1. – The physical creation of the universe (Big Bang)
2. – The creation of the Human Mind (approximately a few million years ago)
.
They actually occurred SIMULTANEOUSLY !
.
The UNIVERSE only EXISTS In the Human Mind (including the Big Bang) – if all
humans (all sentieny life) died tomorrow at 9 AM – THE UNIVERSE WOULD CEASE
TO EXIST at 9 AM ALSO!.
... In fact – the "physical creation (Big Bang)" WOULD ALSO CEASE TO EXIST !
The HUMAN MIND IS GOD – therefore GOD and the HUMAN MIND came into
existence simultaneously!
.
This is because the EXISTENCE of anything – can only be confirmed by a
Human Observer ! If there is no human observer then even existence itself
does not exist – and NOTHING EVEN THE UNIVERSE ITSELF EXISTS !
.
Michael Ramesh has an immature lacuna in his education !
.
Thanks for your support Sylvia – without it we'd be dead !
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 11, 2022, 12:08:28 AM11/11/22
everyone knows here i don't read fiction books or any sci-fiction books.

The Starmaker

Nov 11, 2022, 12:14:46 AM11/11/22
This reeks of confirmation bias.

i'm under a kitchen...

The Starmaker

Nov 11, 2022, 1:03:36 AM11/11/22
George Hammond wrote:

dis thing you call 'the God of the Bible'...wat is dat mean?

Have you George
ever, ever..
read the whole
bible from
front to back,
ever?

You know, read the whole thing?

George Hammond

Nov 11, 2022, 5:28:22 AM11/11/22
On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 1:03:36 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
> >
> dis thing you call 'the God of the Bible'...wat is dat mean?
>
> Have you George
> ever, ever..
> read the whole
> bible from
> front to back,
> ever?
>
> You know, read the whole thing?
> --

[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
..... I've only read 50 pages of it: – if you already know
what it is, how and why it was written, and who wrote it: –
you don't have to read any more of it than that to know
what it is !
.
Meanwhile: – IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
.... The FLRW metric expands space – but it does not affect time!
.... The God Metric expands BOTH time and space !!
.
Then you really don't understand what this thread is ABOUT !.
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 11, 2022, 3:00:21 PM11/11/22
George Hammond wrote:

> On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 1:03:36 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> > George Hammond wrote:
> > >
> > dis thing you call 'the God of the Bible'...wat is dat mean?
> >
> > Have you George
> > ever, ever..
> > read the whole
> > bible from
> > front to back,
> > ever?
> >
> > You know, read the whole thing?
> > --
> >
> [George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
> ..... I've only read 50 pages of it: – if you already know
> what it is, how and why it was written, and who wrote it: –
> you don't have to read any more of it than that to know
> what it is !

Wait a minute, help me understand...

You talk about the 'God of the Bible' many times..

You spent over twenty years coming up with proof that God exist..

Here is what I don't understand...

If you believe in God

and you say you only read "50 pages" of the bible...

You don't sound you are really interested
in what God has to say..
otherwise you would have read the whole bible.

I mean, I just don't get it. I simply don't have the
ability to understand.

Why would you spend over twenty years coming up with
some formula to prove God exist if you're
not even interested in what
God has to say???

I just don't get it. I simply don't have the
ability to understand. Help me to understand.

Why are you not interested in what God has to say?

George Hammond

Nov 11, 2022, 9:09:06 PM11/11/22
On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 3:00:21 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> and you say you only read "50 pages" of the bible...

[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.... Look StarMaker – the Bible is a "PSYCHOLOGY book" –
it is not a "PHYSICS book".
.
.... The Bible is a lecture on the dangers of the Psychotic
personality. All criminals are psychotics in some degree.
And the Bible is a history of Civilization's struggle
against evil.
.
We are now in a scientific age – and it turns out that a
Scientific Proof of God has been discovered.
.
Therefore the now (large) scientific world can
leave the Bible for the use of the scientifically illiterate,
and deduce the psychology ramifications of God directly
from the scientific explanation of God.
.
The Bible will never go out of date as long as there are
scientifically illiterate people in the world – however
now the scientifically literate can skip the psychology
lecture and get the full description of the phenomenon
of God Scientifically..
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 13, 2022, 1:55:47 PM11/13/22
Maybe you don't understand...
Math is not Science..

and your so-called "proof of God" is based on Math...(an algebra program
on your mac computer)

So, your 'proof of God' is not...Scientifically.

It is Mathematically.

And math does not exist except in the mind of...men.

There is no other place in the universe where math resides.

So, go back to the drawing board and come up with proof without using
Math.

George Hammond

Nov 13, 2022, 6:32:49 PM11/13/22
On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 1:55:47 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:

> Maybe you don't understand...
> Math is not Science..
>
> and your so-called "proof of God" is based on Math...(an algebra program
> on your mac computer)
>
> So, your 'proof of God' is not...Scientifically.
>
> It is Mathematically.
>
> And math does not exist except in the mind of...men.
>
> There is no other place in the universe where math resides.
>
> So, go back to the drawing board and come up with proof without using
> Math.
> --
.
[George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
.... Listen you goddamed moron idiot... The only reason I'm talking to you
is because apparently you're not afraid of "world opinion" which universally
condemns even "pseudo-" anti-Semitic verbiage which occasionally you post
.
While I'm not afraid of the world either – but for a different reason – because
I'm aware that I'm holding a "ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH IN SPADES scientifically
speaking – and no qualified scientist dares confront me !
.
The problem with you is – your lazy and don't pay attention – if you weren't
you would recognize that I didn't make this discovery – a 1, 000 man army of
PhD Psychologists, using desktop computers worldwide in 20 languages,
FOR 50 YEARS testing millions of people DISCOVERED IT
.
The problem is THEY DON'T REALIZE IT –
BECAUSE NONE OF THEM HAS A DEGREE IN PHYSICS
.
I'm a physicist and I took the time TO SPEND 20 YEARS studying PSYCHOMETRY
so I have DISCOVERED that what they are calling the "GFP" (general factor of Psychology)
is actually the GOD OF THE BIBLE
.
So listen you FRIGGIN MORON – I have simply added RELATIVITY MATHEMATICS
TO massive STATISTICAL PSYCHOLOGY PSYCHOMETRICS to make this discovery
.
And it is way over your head !.
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 13, 2022, 8:16:10 PM11/13/22
you spent 20 YEARS studying PSYCHOMETRY????
There is no scientific evidence that psychometry exists..
is a form of extrasensory perception characterized by the claimed
ability to make relevant associations from an object of unknown history
by making physical contact with that object
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychometry_(paranormal)

are you joking?

dis is gettin more insane by the day....

i bet you got a crystal ball at home that you plug into the wall...

I tell you a secret George...your friends and associates are whispering
behind your back sayin you're a retard. Do you hear the whispers? I can
hear it..
turn around quickly...watch their face change.

You need to call tech support.

George Hammond

Nov 14, 2022, 9:12:01 AM11/14/22
On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 8:16:10 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> you spent 20 YEARS studying PSYCHOMETRY????
> There is no scientific evidence that psychometry exists..
> is a form of extrasensory perception characterized by the claimed
> ability to make relevant associations from an object of unknown history

[George E Hammond MS physics]
.... Listen you MORONIC FOOL – there are
.
TWO DEFINITIONS of "PSYCHOMETRY"
.
– and every educated person in
the world is aware of this – BUT YOU !!
.
1 – PSYCHOMETRY =
the statistical analysis of Intelligence
and Personality tests In Psychology
.
2 – PSYCHOMETRY =
an archaic and now thoroughly
debunked theory of Divination
.
Modern PSYCHOMETRY is the leading academic tool used in
modern Psychology.
.
And by the way – here's a picture of me with HANS EYSENCK
the world's most famous living PSYCHOMETRIST taken in
Montréal in 1996 at the XXVI International Conference of
Psychology where we were both invited speakers to the same
podium and the same audience!
.
https://www.academia.edu/10591150/How_George_Hammond_discovered_the_worlds_first_Scientific_Proof_of_God
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 15, 2022, 12:00:33 AM11/15/22
a person (such as a clinical psychologist) who is skilled in the
administration and interpretation of *objective* psychological tests.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychometrician

You're into 'subjective', that is the COMPLETE opposite of 'objective'!

you spent 20 YEARS studying PSYCHOMETRY...dats Paranormal,
non-scientific bodies of knowledge!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychometry_(paranormal)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

You're into ...Exorcism!

Astral projection Astrology Aura Bilocation Breatharianism
Clairvoyance Close encounter Cold spot Crystal gazing
Conjuration Cryptozoology Demonic possession Demonology Ectoplasm
Electronic voice phenomenon Exorcism Extrasensory perception
Forteana Fortune-telling Ghost hunting Indigo children Magic Mediumship
Miracle Occult Orb Ouija Paranormal fiction Paranormal television
Precognition Preternatural Psychic Psychic reading Psychokinesis
Psychometry Reincarnation Remote viewing Retrocognition Spirit
photography Spirit possession
Spirit world Spiritualism Stone Tape Supernatural Telepathy
Table-turning Ufology

Crystal gazing...

Are you Romanian??? a Gypsy?

A pickpocket??

non-scientific

HOW DARE YOU COME HERE AND USE THE WORD...Scientifically.

George Hammond

Nov 15, 2022, 7:31:25 AM11/15/22
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 12:00:33 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
> > [George E Hammond MS physics]
> > .....THERE ARE TWO DEFINITIONS of "PSYCHOMETRY"
> > 1 – PSYCHOMETRY =
> > the statistical analysis of Intelligence
> > and Personality tests In Psychology
> > 2 – PSYCHOMETRY =
> > an archaic and now thoroughly
> > debunked theory of Divination
> >
> > And by the way – here's a picture of me with HANS EYSENCK
> > the world's most famous living PSYCHOMETRIST taken in
> > Montréal in 1996 at the XXVI International Conference of
> > Psychology where we were both invited speakers to the same
> > podium and the same audience!
> > .
https://www.academia.edu/10591150/How_George_Hammond_discovered_the_worlds_first_Scientific_Proof_of_God
> > .
>[STARMAKER]
> You're into 'subjective', that is the COMPLETE opposite of 'objective'!
> You're into ...Exorcism!
> Crystal gazing...
> Are you Romanian??? a Gypsy?
> HOW DARE YOU COME HERE AND USE THE WORD...Scientifically.
> --
[GEORGE HAMMOND MS PHYSICS]
.... Listen you FRIGGIN MORON I'm a "Swamp Yankee Protestant"
and 13 generations of my New England ancestors are buried in the
Newburyport Cemetery. My great uncle was police chief of the town of
Newbury!
.... That picture of me with Hans Eysenck (URL above) was taken by
Prof. Peter F Miranda then chairman of the APA in Rhode Island and a
personal friend of mine.
.... Throwing this WELL-KNOWN CANARD about the 2 dictionary
definitions of "Psychometry" is a STALE CANARD that only an
uneducated FIGGIN MORON like you would think is funny !
.... I know you're half Jewish – and a classic SON OF SAM stereotype
personality – but you better wise up and realized that while you
HAVE THE STAGE and are talking to a qualified physicist – you better
start making sense and talk physics – especially about something like this:
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE METRIC OF GOD (according to Hammond)
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
Which is a HISTORY MAKING DISCOVERY !!!!!
.
George

George Hammond

Nov 15, 2022, 2:44:38 PM11/15/22
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 7:31:25 AM UTC-5, George Hammond wrote:
> .
> |a² o o o. |
> |o a² o o. | = THE METRIC OF GOD (according to Hammond)
> |o o a² o. |
> |ooo-1/a²|
> .
> Which is a HISTORY MAKING DISCOVERY !!!!!
> .
> George

POST SCRIPT ---- TO STARMAKER
POST SCRIPT ---- TO STARMAKER
.... Look STARMAKER – if you're so goddamed interested in this
"Scientific Proof of God" – why don't you take 10 MINUTES to
watch this video – which I made – and I am shown in person
narrating it – and which explains the ENTIRE SCIENTIFIC BASIS
for the scientific proof of God: –
.
WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
...... https://youtu.be/GXRA_vrZMYk
............... (YouTube 12-min)
.
UNTIL YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO YOU HAVE NO IDEA
WHAT THIS IS DISCOVERY IS ALL ABOUT !!!
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 15, 2022, 4:07:38 PM11/15/22
Yeahhhh, but you haven't mentioned any Physics At All!

Just a lot of psycho stuff..
PSYCHOMETRY
PSYCHOMETRIST
Psychology
Psychometrician's
massive STATISTICAL PSYCHOLOGY PSYCHOMETRICS!!!!
1, 000 man army of PhD Psychologists!

You're a PSYCHO!!!!

noun, plural psy·chos.
a psychopathic or psychotic person.
a crazy or mentally unstable person.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/psycho

A MASSIVE PSYCHO!!!!

Where is the physics?
https://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond
I no see no physics there? Where is the physics?

and btw, dis guy already came out wit a
https://bahai-library.com/pdf/h/hatcher_proof_existence_god.pdf

and he uses the same arguement as you do but WITHOUT math...

Here is what 'other's say about you...

"Crazier than a sack of tomcats. Bet Roger Penrose would have a good laugh at the guy's microtubule "airbag" theory. "

George Hammond

Nov 15, 2022, 4:53:58 PM11/15/22
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 4:07:38 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> massive STATISTICAL PSYCHOLOGY PSYCHOMETRICS!!!!
> 1, 000 man army of PhD Psychologists!
> Where is the physics?

[GE Hammond MS Physics]
POST SCRIPT ---- TO STARMAKER
.... Look STARMAKER – if you're so goddamed interested in this
"Scientific Proof of God" – why don't you take 10 MINUTES to
watch this video – which I made – and I am shown in person
narrating it – and which explains the ENTIRE "PSYCH" BASIS
for the scientific proof of God: – we can't get to she Physics until you
can understand this first !!!
... then we can explain:
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
WHICH IS THE "PHYSICS"... ....ASSHOLE !! !
.
WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
...... https://youtu.be/GXRA_vrZMYk
............... (YouTube 12-min)
.
UNTIL YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO YOU HAVE NO IDEA
WHAT THIS IS DISCOVERY IS ALL ABOUT !!!
.
You can only comprehend the PHYSICS of this, AFTER
you understand the PSYCHOLOGY of it... I'm not kust
a PHYSICS GENIUS... I'm a PSYCHOLOGY genius also..
Friggin wake up... DUMMY UP for chrissakes... this isn't
KID STUFF... HOLOCAUST, ATOM BOMBS, GLOBAL WARMING
.... MAN UP for chrissakes... AND SHOW SOME INTELLIGENCE
George

The Starmaker

Nov 16, 2022, 1:24:54 PM11/16/22
Okay, i heard you like to hold up the fort against attacking indians..

Over hundred thousands results for "scientific proof of God"
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q="scientific+proof+of+God"

'All in Title' brings you these results -- Get your "scientific proof of God" at Amazon, Walmart or Ebay...(and hundreds of other places)
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=allintitle%3A"scientific+proof+of+God"

"My publisher told me that the number of readers of this book will be inversely proportional to the number of equations it contains." --Stephen Hawking ,

In other words, get someone to Translate your 'God formula' math language into the English language. Then you'll be on your way on the book shelves at Walmart too!

George Hammond

Nov 16, 2022, 1:37:55 PM11/16/22
On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 1:24:54 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
.
[George Hammond MS physics]
.... STATE YOUR ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
.
I don't believe YOU HAVE ANY SCIENTIFIC CREDENTIALS
.
NONE IN MATH, NONE IN SCIENCE AND NONE IN RELATIVITY
.
SCREW... TAKE YOU'RE HECKLING SOMEWHERE ELSE !!
. George

The Starmaker

Nov 16, 2022, 2:17:50 PM11/16/22
Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ

Boston MA, USAPh.D. Candidate

A Moderator online said this about your credentials..."I'd say there is a reason why he did not go beyond the point of a PhD candidate."

I discovered at a very early age that there is no God. Scientific proof by Observation.

There was a newsstand where a blind man was selling newspapers and comic books.
I stole a few comic books from him but I stood there next to the newsstand
and waited for some kind of consequences...I even looked up to
see if God was going to do anything about it.

Nothing. Not even bird poop.

I had the biggest collection of comic books on my block!

There is no God.

George Hammond

Nov 18, 2022, 12:49:16 PM11/18/22
On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 2:17:50 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> [STARMAKER[
> I discovered at a very early age that there is no God.

[HAMMOND, MS Physics]
So did I – and BOTH OF US WERE WRONG
.... What we didn't know is that "GOD" IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL PHENOMENON
.... But it causes an OBJECTIVELY REAL EFFECT

>[STARMAKER]
> I had the biggest collection of comic books on my block!

[HAMMOND, MS Physics]]
I only read "The Lone Ranger" comic books.

>[STARMAKER]
> There is no God.
> --
[HAMMOND, MS Physics]
You're DEAD WRONG and I have proved it.
.
The problem is you don't have any qualifications
in PHYSICS, MATH or RELATIVITY to say nothing
of the fact that you have no qualifications in
PSYCHOMETRY.
.
Without that expertise it is an absolute waste of
time to even talk to you!
.
You apparently have some deep-seated interest
in the subject of GOD – but without any scientific
credentials that is absolutely worthless under the
present circumstances.
George

Jules Scotti

Nov 19, 2022, 10:08:54 AM11/19/22
George Hammond wrote:

>>[STARMAKER]
>> There is no God.
>> --
> [HAMMOND, MS Physics]
> You're DEAD WRONG and I have proved it.

let us hear.

George Hammond

Nov 19, 2022, 1:27:05 PM11/19/22
On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 10:08:54 AM UTC-5, Jules Scotti wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
> >>[STARMAKER]
> >> There is no God.
> > [HAMMOND, MS Physics]
> > You're DEAD WRONG and I have proved it.
>
>[Jules Scotti, academic credentials unknown]
> let us hear.
.
[George Hammond MS Physics (1967)]
.... If you have any Academic or other professional credentials
now is the time to mention it. You don't have to give names, dates,
addresses – I'll take you at your word – since at age 80 and a
lifelong intellectual and scientific researcher – I'll know if you're
lying in 5 minutes flat!
.... I'm looking for any EDUCATED person to discuss this
"Worlds First Discovery Of a Scientific Proof of God"
.
Yours, George

The Starmaker

Nov 19, 2022, 2:50:16 PM11/19/22
"Worlds First Discovery..."????

"Discovery"?

Let me explain something to you...here's the thing..

You made a discovery
there are two realities
the visible reality and
the invisible reality..

Your discovery was made
in the invisible reality..

meaning, you dreamt it up.

Your discovery occured in
your mind while sleeping.

You're dreaming! Wake Up!

Tech support! Tech support!!

I mean, I understand...
sometimes I have trouble
figuring out am I dreaming
or am i awake.

So, what I do to test
whether I'm draming or
not is I reach over the light switch
and turn it off or on..

In a dream, the light switch doesn't work.

Have you tried this metric of God formula
using paper and pencil only?

In a visible reality, I mean...

George Hammond

Nov 19, 2022, 4:31:19 PM11/19/22
On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 2:50:16 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> [STARMAKER]
> Let me explain something to you...here's the thing..
> there are two realities
> the visible reality and
> the invisible reality..

[George E Hammond MS physics]
... Let me explains something to YOU: –
there is no "INVISIBLE REALITY" (dreaming) nvolved in
my "Scientific Proof of God"
.... Both OBJECTIVE and SUBJECTIVE space-time
I are absolutely physically real REALITIES.
.
1 – SUBJECTIVE reality is what we ACTUALLY SEE
2 – OBJECTIVE reality is what we ACTUALLY MEASURE
......(with clocks and rulers)
.
They are NOT THE SAME SIZE OR SPEED DUE to the fact
that no human being is actually "100% fully grown" – and this
makes us SEE a size and speed of actual "measurable" reality
that is 10 to 20% LARGER THAN IT ACTUALLY MEASURES !
(Some people more, some people less)
.
IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do WITH DREAMING !!!!!
.
... You don't even understand what the theory is about.
You're not a qualified scientist.
.
.... Go read some more Comic Books for chrissakes !
.
George
Message has been deleted

beda pietanza

Nov 19, 2022, 5:14:32 PM11/19/22
Il giorno lunedì 24 ottobre 2022 alle 06:56:00 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto:
> On 24-Oct-22 3:13 pm, George Hammond wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 11:25:13 PM UTC-4, Sylvia Else wrote:
> >
> >> To the extent that God exists, He would be part of the real universe.
> >> Science does not purport to prove things about the real universe, but
> >> rather to describe the behaviour of the universe using mathematical
> >> models. So science can no more prove the existence of God that it proves
> >> anything else about the universe.
> >>
> >> Sylvia.
> > .
> > [George E Hammond MS physics, Hyannis MA USA]
> > ..... Yours is not the majority opinion. I am only interested in the majority opinion.
> > Majority opinion at present believes that there is a God – but believes that
> > unlike other facts of life, Science cannot prove it.
> > ..... Well – for 5000 years they were CORRECT – but as of right now they are
> > SCIENTIFICALLY WRONG – because as of right now – what is popularly described
> > as a "scientific proof of God" – has been discovered by SCIENCE.
> > .... The existence of God is no longer a Philosophy argument, or a Theological
> > argument – it is now a "SCIENTIFIC FACT" – measurable to 2 decimal point accuracy !
> > .... Popular opinion agrees that if you can measure something in SI units,
> > then it EXISTS !! The "Curvature of God" can be measured in MKS units.
> > George
> Either God exists, or He doesn't. One way or another, it's a fact.
> Depending on whether the majority opinion accords with the fact, it is
> either right, or wrong.
>
> Facts are not determined by democracy.
>
> Sylvia.
beda
God is or is not?
there is a more realistic hypothesis:
the evolution of human intelligence into God like power,
unless we destroy ourself before.
This may be the task of any intelligence existing in the universe,

Likely extremely low are the chance of succeeding in such a goal.

Does not a tree produce millions of seeds just to make sure that maybe just one
will succeed in its scope???

cheers, and regards
beda pietanza

The Starmaker

Nov 19, 2022, 6:57:06 PM11/19/22
George Hammond wrote:

> On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 2:50:16 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> > [STARMAKER]
> > Let me explain something to you...here's the thing..
> > there are two realities
> > the visible reality and
> > the invisible reality..
> >
> [George E Hammond MS physics]
> ... Let me explains something to YOU: –
> there is no "INVISIBLE REALITY" (dreaming) nvolved in
> my "Scientific Proof of God"
> .... Both OBJECTIVE and SUBJECTIVE space-time
> I are absolutely physically real REALITIES.
> .
> 1 – is what we ACTUALLY SEE
> 2 – OBJECTIVE reality is what we ACTUALLY MEASURE
> ......(with clocks and rulers)
> .
> They are NOT THE SAME SIZE OR SPEED DUE to the fact
> that no human being is actually "100% fully grown" – and this
> makes us SEE a size and speed of actual "measurable" reality
> that is 10 to 20% LARGER THAN IT ACTUALLY MEASURES !
> (Some people more, some people less)
> .
> IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do WITH DREAMING !!!!!
> .
> ... You don't even understand what the theory is about.
> You're not a qualified scientist.
> .
> .... Go read some more Comic Books for chrissakes !
> .
> George

SUBJECTIVE reality
OBJECTIVE reality

it's all dreamworld..

https://stevepavlina.com/blog/2007/09/subjective-reality-simplified/

Maybe this will help you make your numbers more simple for others to understand...

Here are the numbers to : Proof that God Exist
950
0950
91950
4-30-34-45-51 19
18-35-56-58-64 9

Just convert your dreams to numbers!

https://lotterypredictor.com/wordtranslator
https://lotterytexts.com/blog/lottery-dream-numbers/
https://www.numerando.it/en/dreams-interpretation-numbers.php

I bet your grandmother used to play the numbers...

George Hammond

Nov 19, 2022, 8:03:43 PM11/19/22
On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 6:57:06 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> >[George Hammond MS Physics]
> > IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do WITH DREAMING !!!!!
> > .... Go read some more Comic Books !
> > .
> [STARMAKER]
> it's all dreamworld..
> Just convert your dreams to numbers!

[George E Hammond MS Physics]
Listen PUTZ – if a 6-month-old child looks up at the bottom
of a kitchen table while a 20-year-old looks down at the top
of the table –
.
THE TABLE LOOKS 4 TIMES LARGER TO THE
CHILD THAN IT DOES TO THE 20-YEAR-OLD
.
Are you so FRIGGIN STUPID t or something – it's caused by
human growth !
.
The child's "subjective space" is magnified by 400% compared to
the subjective space of the 20-year-old..
.
Dummy up SCHMUCK – that isn't hard to understand !.
.
And excuse my Yiddish – I know damn well you're half
Jewish or something – which is making you tick !
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 20, 2022, 2:32:37 PM11/20/22
what is this obsession you have with...kitchen tables????

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWTuBWVXgAAFkyB.jpg:large

George Hammond

Nov 20, 2022, 5:02:29 PM11/20/22
On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 2:32:37 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:

> > [George E Hammond MS Physics]
> > A TABLE LOOKS 4 TIMES LARGER TO A
> > CHILD THAN IT DOES TO A 20-YEAR-OLD
> > George
> >
>[STARMAKER]
> what is this obsession you have with...kitchen tables????

[GEORGE E HAMMOND MS Physics]
.... Nothing special about tables – here's the same story for –
WINDMILLS: –
....DUTCH WINDMILL POST (sci.physics.relativity)
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/lkvb-IXoFyA/m/VnhEVHBAAQAJ
.... Windmills are better than tables because they involve
BOTH SIZE AND SPEED !!! – – They not only look LARGER to a child –
they look like they are going FASTER to a child ALSO !
.................. THIS IS THE PHENOMENON OF GOD !
.......................... TRY AND UNDERSTAND IT !
..................... DON'T BE AN IGNORANT PERSON
Are you confessing. that you can't UNDERSTAND the SIMPLE BASIC principle
of the world's first "Scientific Proof of God" ?
.... IF SO what the hell are you doing on sci.physics.relativity ????
.
After all – we're here to show that this effect causes the
GOD METRIC : –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE RELATIVISTIC METRIC OF GOD.
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
That is the ENTIRE POINT of this THREAD !
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 20, 2022, 6:06:03 PM11/20/22
So, do you believe that God lives in the future?

And maybe travels from the future to here in a UFO type of aircraft...

or maybe through some...Stargate? (you know like the movie Stargate)

The Starmaker

Nov 20, 2022, 10:53:37 PM11/20/22
George Hammond wrote:

> On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 2:32:37 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > >
> > > [George E Hammond MS Physics]
> > > A TABLE LOOKS 4 TIMES LARGER TO A
> > > CHILD THAN IT DOES TO A 20-YEAR-OLD
> > > George
> > >
> >[STARMAKER]
> > what is this obsession you have with...kitchen tables????
> >
> [GEORGE E HAMMOND MS Physics]
> .... Nothing special about tables – here's the same story for –
> WINDMILLS: –
> ....DUTCH WINDMILL POST (sci.physics.relativity)
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/lkvb-IXoFyA/m/VnhEVHBAAQAJ
> .... Windmills are better than tables because they involve
> BOTH SIZE AND SPEED !!! – – They not only look LARGER to a child –
> they look like they are going FASTER to a child ALSO !
> .................. THIS IS THE PHENOMENON OF GOD !
> .......................... TRY AND UNDERSTAND IT !
> ..................... DON'T BE AN IGNORANT PERSON
> Are you confessing. that you can't UNDERSTAND the SIMPLE BASIC principle
> of the world's first "Scientific Proof of God" ?
> George

"...the world's first "Scientific Proof of God"????

Okay, here is where you completely messed up...

I notice there are a lot of fraudulent science books.

The Titles of these book are to attract attention to
get suckers to buy the book.

But by the end of the book these science authors
always admit they have no idea what they are talking about.
It's always...speculation. (they hope 'others' will take
the road further from where they left off...)

You're no different then they are.

You come up with a title: "Scientific Proof of God"

but you end it the same way all these others fraudulent
science writers end it...By saying to the effect
"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know."

And at the *very end* (the very last sentence) of "Scientific Proof of God"
pdf paper

you write:

"If a scientific proof has actually been found, we have every
reason to expect an immanent and miraculous advance in Civilization."

"If a scientific proof has actually been found, ...."????

IF? IF? IF??? If a scientific proof has ACTUALLY has been found????

WHAT?? IT HASN'T BEEN FOUND????

If a scientific proof has ACTUALLY has been found????

https://www.academia.edu/196570/Scientific_Proof_of_God

How can you write here "...the world's first "Scientific Proof of God"????

then your paper ends with:

"If a scientific proof has actually been found, we have every
reason to expect an immanent and miraculous advance in Civilization."

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gbv=2&sxsrf=ALiCzsbZHHVX8m47E5zfJkh9KvI5Z1MBJw%3A1669002657178&q=%22If+a+scientific+proof+has+actually+been+found%22&oq=%22If+a+scientific+proof+has+actually+been+found%22&aqs=heirloom-srp..
https://www.academia.edu/196570/Scientific_Proof_of_God

mendacity

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Nov 21, 2022, 3:03:24 AM11/21/22
39 words all in capitals, so 5 x 39 = 195 points in the crackpot index.
You leave Dolan and all the others far behind.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Maciej Wozniak

Nov 21, 2022, 3:37:44 AM11/21/22
Tom Roberts is still leading, however.

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Nov 21, 2022, 3:45:41 AM11/21/22
Maybe. I don't usually look at his posts.

George Hammond

Nov 21, 2022, 6:54:07 AM11/21/22
On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:45:41 AM UTC-5, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

> Maybe. I don't usually look at his posts.
> --
[George Hammond MS physics (1967)]
.
Hello Prof. Athel Bowden –
.... Look – the only thing that counts in this discussion is
how much EDUCATION one has.
.
Both you, and me, have spent upwards of 100,000 hours
studying and researching academic Science.
.
You are an CHEMISTRY expert. I am a PHYSICS expert.
In addition to that I happen to be a PSYCHOMETRY expert.
.
All of these accomplishments require an IQ well above 140,
and DECADES of concentrated study.
.
Ad hominem discussion is hardly a substitute for technical
expertise.
.
MEANWHILE – The entire human race is arguing over whether
or not there is a REAL GOD
.
THE EXPERTS (the Vatican for instance) are absolutely convinced
is there is a real God – but they can't SCIENTIFICALLY PROVE IT
.
Many people think That a Scientific Proof of God is IMPOSSIBLE
although Newton, Descartes, Leibniz and many others thought it
possible
.
.................. and it certainly is POSSIBLE
.
And it turns out that: –
.
GOD IS AN EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE OF SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME
.
The proof is SIMPLE in physics terms – but it is massive and expensive
in Psychological terms.
.
Fortunately for us – Hammond has provided the simple scientific
explanation whille ACADEMIC PSYCHOLOGY has spent 50 years
and $50 million dollars funding a worldwide PSYCHOMETRIC ARMY
of 1,000 PhD's in 20 countries using desktop computers DISCOVERING
the top EIGENVECTOR In Personality and Intelligence testing –
and dubbed it the "GFP" (General Factor of Psychology)" – –
and what I have proved is that the GFP is actually The God of the Bible –
– EVEN THOUGH THE PSYCHOLOGISTS DON'T REALIZE IT !!!!
.
For Pete's sake ATHEL – an intelligent and experienced scientific mind
like yours is DESPERATELY NEEDED to help obtain a coherent assessment
of this discovery !.
.
George

J. J. Lodder

Nov 21, 2022, 2:16:23 PM11/21/22
George Hammond <ghamm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 2:32:37 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > >
> > > [George E Hammond MS Physics]
> > > A TABLE LOOKS 4 TIMES LARGER TO A
> > > CHILD THAN IT DOES TO A 20-YEAR-OLD
> > > George
> > >
> >[STARMAKER]
> > what is this obsession you have with...kitchen tables????
> >
> [GEORGE E HAMMOND MS Physics]
> .... Nothing special about tables – here's the same story for –
> WINDMILLS: –
> ....DUTCH WINDMILL POST (sci.physics.relativity)

Wrong country. It is SPANISH windmills you want to fight against,

Jan

George Hammond

Nov 21, 2022, 5:09:25 PM11/21/22
On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 2:16:23 PM UTC-5, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> Wrong country. It is SPANISH windmills you want to fight against,

[GEH MS physics]
SNIP SPAM

George Hammond

Nov 21, 2022, 7:12:49 PM11/21/22
On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 10:53:37 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> > [GEORGE E HAMMOND MS Physics]
> > .... Nothing special about tables – here's the same story for –
> > WINDMILLS: –
> > ....DUTCH WINDMILL POST (sci.physics.relativity)
> > https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/lkvb-IXoFyA/m/VnhEVHBAAQAJ
> > .... Windmills are better than tables because they involve
> > BOTH SIZE AND SPEED !!! – – They not only look LARGER to a child –
> > they look like they are going FASTER to a child ALSO !
> > .................. THIS IS THE PHENOMENON OF GOD !
> > .......................... TRY AND UNDERSTAND IT !
> > ..................... DON'T BE AN IGNORANT PERSON
>
> [STARMAKER]
> I notice there are a lot of fraudulent science books.
> The Titles of these book are to attract attention to
> get suckers to buy the book.
> You're no different then they are.

[George E Hammond MS physics]
.... LOOK – you spent days reading "The Scientific Proof of God"
on my website – THAT PAPER IS 20 YEARS OLD
... That paper was written only halfway through my 40 year research!
READ SOMETHING UP TO DATE: –
https://tinyurl.com/4jkdd34e
which I wrote within the last year !
.
Look STARMAKER – you are a "POLITICAL FORCE" – I am a "SCIENTIFIC FORCE".
I appreciate the fact that you have single-handedly kept this thread on the
FRONT PAGE of sci.physics.relativity
.
So you work the POLITICAL ANGLE and I'll work the SCIENTIFIC ANGLE
and maybe we can "kick ass" hard enough so some COMPETENT SCIENTIST
will notice the WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD !
I won't challenge you on your political talk – but for chrissakes don't
try to challenge me on the scientifici talk !
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 23, 2022, 3:35:24 PM11/23/22
A "SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD" is equivalent to a "SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF EVERYTHING"!

and no one has come up with a theory of everything yet, let alone proof of everything.

You don't expect You can take out your calculator and come up with a..."SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD"?

which is the same-thing as coming up with a "SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF EVERYTHING".

Even Einstein could not prove that Time or Gravity exist.

There is no Time
There is no Gravity
There is no Space
There is no Universe
There is no God.

You're just a collection of atoms with illusions of grandeur.

George Hammond

Nov 23, 2022, 6:12:52 PM11/23/22
On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 3:35:24 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> A "SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD" is equivalent to a "SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF EVERYTHING"!
> and no one has come up with a theory of everything yet
> You don't expect You can take out your calculator
> and come up with a..."SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD"?

[GEORGE E HAMMOND MS PHYSICS, HYANNIS MA USA]
.
You're POLITICALLY SAVVY – because you're not timid about ANTI-SEMITISM
On a scale of 1 to 100 that's worth 90 POINTS.
.
But you only get 5 POINTS for SCIENTIFIC EXPERTISE.
You don't know SHIT about SCIENCE.
.
FYI – – a scientific PROOF OF GOD IS A PROOF OF EVERYTHING !!!
..
LOOK STARMAKER when I say that: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE (Highly Curved) RELATIVISTIC METRIC OF GOD.
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
THAT DOES NOT COME OUT OF A CALCULATOR – YOU IDIOT
It come from taking 2-1/2 Academic degrees in THEORETICAL PHYSICS.
.
I've told you 10 times that the SCIENTIFIC PROOF that this metric describes
GOD – has been supplied by a $50 million dollar, 50 year effort by a 1000 man
PhD Army of Psychometrists – and THIS 10 MINUTE YOUTUBE VIDEO
.
PROVES THAT THE ABOVE METRIC is the GFP – the top EIGENVECTOR of this
50 year, global measurement ! – And therefore is the: –
.
WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
........... https://youtu.be/GXRA_vrZMYk
................... (YouTube 12-min)
.
THIS VIDEO DID NOT COME OUT OF A CALCULATOR !!
.
UNTIL YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
.
George

The Starmaker

Nov 24, 2022, 2:03:15 AM11/24/22
So, ...you keep mentioning some other guy named Hammond.

"Fortunately for us, Hammond has provided the simple scientific
explanation..."

Who is this other guy you call Hammond? Seems to have the same last name
as
yours but, but...sounds like another person? i'm confused...

The Starmaker

Nov 24, 2022, 2:24:47 AM11/24/22
In other words, ...which Hammond said this:

"Namely, Hammond proved that the data constituted the first experimental
measurement of God, to 2 decimal point accuracy."

Or, which Hammond PERFORMED the first experimental measurement of God?
Was it You that perfomed the experiment, or was it
the 'other' Hammond that perfomed the experimental measurement of God,
to 2 decimal point accuracy?

Or was it 1000 monkies on a typewriter?

The Truth is...there never was any a first experimental measurement of
God.

No measurement exist...not even to 2 decimal point accuracy.

Ask Hammond, he'll tell you...he's under the kitchen table.

George Hammond

Nov 24, 2022, 7:37:10 PM11/24/22
On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 2:24:47 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
> > [STARMAKER]
> > So, ...you keep mentioning some other guy named Hammond.
> > "Fortunately for us, Hammond has provided the simple scientific
> > explanation..."
> > Who is this other guy you call Hammond?

[GEORGE HAMMOND MS PHYSICS]
.... Cut the bullshit Starmaker – you're supposed to know about writing
in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd PERSON by the time you're outta the 6th grade.
.
LISTEN – I GOT AN IDEA ! I'm thinking about making a NETFLIX MOVIE
about the "WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD".
.
Publishing a paper, writing a book, making a YouTube video – are USELESS –
and the chances of getting it on TELEVISION are zilch. Sosomeone suggested
"MAKE A NETFLIX MOVIE" – – – – AND I THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA
.
Do you know anything about NETFLIX ?
.
George