low-dose aspirin being questioned

Bill who putters

Nov 3, 2009, 10:50:21 AM11/3/09
"The latest issue of the Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin (DTB) reports
that the use of low-dose aspirin to protect against heart attacks and
strokes in individuals yet to develop obvious cardiovascular disease,
should be abandoned."

<http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/169546.php>

Bill

--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2009, 12:30:03 PM11/3/09
Bill who putters wrote:

> "The latest issue of the Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin (DTB) reports
>that the use of low-dose aspirin to protect against heart attacks and
>strokes in individuals yet to develop obvious cardiovascular disease,
>should be abandoned."
>
><http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/169546.php>
>
> Bill

The need for aspirin is possibly obviated even for secondary
prevention in diabetics when the VAT is lost:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

ver...@gefinden.com

Nov 3, 2009, 1:29:26 PM11/3/09
"The need for aspirin is possibly obviated even for secondary
prevention in diabetics when the VAT is lost:"

And the first step is to enter into an exercise program to that end.
Exercise has been shown to selectively and before calorie restriction
has a significant effect to reduce vat.

Once in place, what one eats along with maintaining normal weight and
the exercise will have continuing benefit.

PeterB - Original

Nov 3, 2009, 4:46:45 PM11/3/09
On Nov 3, 12:30 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> Bill who putters wrote:
> > "The latest issue of the Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin (DTB) reports
> >that the use of low-dose aspirin to protect against heart attacks and
> >strokes in individuals yet to develop obvious cardiovascular disease,
> >should be abandoned."
>
> ><http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/169546.php>

I do not agree with low dose aspirin for anyone. Approximately 25% of
the population is aspirin sensitive, a potentially symptom free
condition that predisposes the individual to an *increased* risk of
MI. Proper intake of omega3 EFAs, vitamin C, B vitamins, and
magnesium will dramatically lower the risk of fatal cardiac events
without the risk of side effects.

MU

Nov 4, 2009, 9:06:18 AM11/4/09
On 03 Nov 2009 18:29:26 GMT, ver...@gefinden.com wrote:

> "The need for aspirin is possibly obviated even for secondary
> prevention in diabetics when the VAT is lost:"
>
> And the first step is to enter into an exercise program to that end.
> Exercise has been shown to selectively and before calorie restriction
> has a significant effect to reduce vat.

BS. Complete, stink and all.

MU

Nov 4, 2009, 9:06:59 AM11/4/09

Citations?

Thanks.

MoSn

Nov 4, 2009, 11:12:55 AM11/4/09
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:06:59 -0600, MU wrote

> Citations?
>
> Thanks.

Since you seem to support Chung's 2 pound diet, do you have any citations
from the recognised medical literature and not simply what Chung has written?

Thanks.

MU

Nov 7, 2009, 12:47:22 PM11/7/09
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:12:55 -0600, MoSn wrote:

> Since

Enjoying being ignored?

Get used t it.

PeterB - Original

Nov 9, 2009, 12:48:39 AM11/9/09

Search on "aspirin resistance" and you'll get thousands of articles,
many in pubmed.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2009, 1:09:08 AM11/9/09
PeterB - Original wrote:
> MU wrote:

> > > I do not agree with low dose aspirin for anyone.  Approximately 25% of
> > > the population is aspirin sensitive, a potentially symptom free
> > > condition that predisposes the individual to an *increased* risk of
> > > MI.  Proper intake of omega3 EFAs, vitamin C, B vitamins, and
> > > magnesium will dramatically lower the risk of fatal cardiac events
> > > without the risk of side effects.
> >
> > Citations?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Search on "aspirin resistance" and you'll get thousands of articles,
> many in pubmed.

Folks with aspirin resistance would require more aspirin and not less
to none for the benefit of lowering the risk of fatal cardiac events.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3a93a8d803ceeb62?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

MU

Nov 9, 2009, 11:13:35 AM11/9/09

What? Did you invent a mind-reading search engine? I search for "aspirin
resistance" and get proofs that "proper intake of omega3 EFAs, vitamin

C, B vitamins, and magnesium will dramatically lower the risk of fatal

cardiac events without the risk of side effects." too?

lol

Pass.

MU

Nov 9, 2009, 11:17:47 AM11/9/09
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:09:08 -0800 (PST), Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> PeterB - Original wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> Citations?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> Search on "aspirin resistance" and you'll get thousands of articles,
>> many in pubmed.
>
> Folks with aspirin resistance would require more aspirin and not less
> to none for the benefit of lowering the risk of fatal cardiac events.

I'd add that he needs to search for the definition of "resistance" v.s.
intolerance or w/ever it is he's attempting to relate. I have no idea.

PeterB - Original

Nov 9, 2009, 4:36:16 PM11/9/09
On Nov 9, 1:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> Folks with aspirin resistance would require more aspirin and not less
> to none for the benefit of lowering the risk of fatal cardiac events.

Wrong! Aspirin resistance is not responsive to more aspirin.
Increasing dosage in those individuals will only increase their risk
of a fatal event. The fact that one cannot know that one is aspirin
resistant amplifies the risk because there may be no apparent
symptoms. Please note that I am not the poster who uses "Peter B.-
Aboriginal" as his screen name.

PeterB - Original

Nov 9, 2009, 5:41:04 PM11/9/09

I referred you to the medical literature in response to your query
because the subject is widely discussed there. Sorry I couldn't make
it easier for you.

PeterB - Original

Nov 9, 2009, 5:46:16 PM11/9/09
On Nov 9, 11:13 am, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:48:39 -0800 (PST), PeterB - Original wrote:

> >> Citations?
>
> >> Thanks.
>
> > Search on "aspirin resistance" and you'll get thousands of articles,
> > many in pubmed.
>
> What? Did you invent a mind-reading search engine?

Since I gave you the word string to use, that wouldn't be a logical
question, now would it?

> I search for
> "aspirin resistance" and get proofs that "proper intake of omega3
> EFAs, vitamin C, B vitamins, and magnesium will dramatically
> lower the risk of fatal cardiac events without the risk of side
> effects." too?

The entirety of your query to me was the word "citations" with a
question mark. I suppose you expected me to read your mind in order
to know exactly which part of my comment you wanted a citation for?
Hint: you may need to do more than one search.

> lol
>
> Pass.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2009, 10:33:10 PM11/9/09
PeterB wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d12d32824a4df74?

> > Folks with aspirin resistance would require more aspirin and not less
> > to none for the benefit of lowering the risk of fatal cardiac events.
>
> Wrong!

You have been and continue to be wrong:

"Platelet response to aspirin as measured by collagen-induced light
transmittance aggregation, ADP-induced light transmittance
aggregation, PFA-100 (81 mg versus 162 mg, P0.05), and urinary 11-
dehydrothromboxane B2 was dose-related (81 mg versus 325 mg,
P=0.003)."

Source:

http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/115/25/3156

MU

Nov 10, 2009, 9:19:30 AM11/10/09

You didn't "refer me" to anything specific. You pointed at a library and
said "go there, seek to prove me right".

Get a grip, you haven't the first line of credibility regarding control
studies and the validity of their ensuing citations.

Btw, "I can read" is not a qualification. LOL

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

Nov 10, 2009, 9:21:03 AM11/10/09

The only one that supports Chung's 2 pound (?) diet
is Chung as far as I know. I dimly recall it being
called the 2 omer diet by Chung. The fixed weight
intake diet is pretty silly. Compare a high veggie diet
to a higher fat diet and you can get wildly different
calorie counts.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2009, 10:01:20 AM11/10/09
a neighbor wrote:

> The only one that supports Chung's 2 pound (?) diet
> is Chung as far as I know.

The 2PD-OMER Approach is not a diet:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that you do not know very much. Such is the
condition of the perishing because GOD remains the Source of all true
knowledge and wisdom.

There are presently worldwide more than 625,550 people who either have
achieved or are achieving optimal health using the 2PD-OMER Approach,
whose written description and application has been allowed by the
moderators for posting on the New England Journal of Medicine web site
thereby providing additional evidence of others supporting this simple
method of eating the right amount of food daily:

http://healthcarereform.nejm.org/index.php?p=1364#comment-419

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, neighbor, so that you would come to trust

the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

MU

Nov 10, 2009, 10:14:00 AM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:21:03 -0800 (PST), trigonom...@gmail.com |
wrote:

> Compare a high veggie diet
> to a higher fat diet and you can get wildly different
> calorie counts.

Two and two is four.

There, we've now exchanged platitudinous truisms. Are we bonding yet?

ver...@gefindenn.com

Nov 10, 2009, 12:11:28 PM11/10/09
Truth:

The two pound diet,aka 2pd etc. is quack science. It has flaws of both
fact and logic. It was invented to fit a preexisting agenda and does
not flow from evidence based on research. The diet inventor has many
times been appraised of his flaws but clings to them for reasons other
then science or valid medical practice

All of this nonsense of measure by weight or volume comes from the
agenda fitting, not well established research. But sadly even the
agenda is based on misunderstood and misapplied information. Even when
corrected, the author of the agenda for nothing but pride and vain face
saving can not deal with that truth.

The weight part came from a failed knowledge of a particular verse in
scripture. When shown to be wrong, he promptly said he had been given a
new interpretation to set the record straight. And of course this new
information led where the agenda demands.

Bottom line, ignore any reference to the two pound diet,aka 2 pd etc.
and stick with established information and sources of expert authorities
which do not include the vanity of vanity distorting reality in this
case.

There is a larger problem then misinformation obvious to anyone familiar
with the inventor's posts.

May God bless and protect and heal.

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

Nov 10, 2009, 12:31:36 PM11/10/09
On Nov 10, 7:14 am, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:21:03 -0800 (PST), trigonometry1...@gmail.com |

> wrote:
>
> > Compare a high veggie diet
> > to a higher fat diet and you can get wildly different
> > calorie counts.
>
> Two and two is four.
>
> There, we've now exchanged platitudinous truisms.  Are we bonding yet?

On the MHA that is defined as bonding. If you haven't noticed
people are general polarized, out and out loony, or looking
for a fight.

4 cups of coffee and one glass of wine............Trig

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

Nov 10, 2009, 12:41:51 PM11/10/09

Thru the wonders of the internet I bring you this
unchecked bit of info.

For some people, aspirin does not have as strong an effect
on platelets as for others, an effect known as aspirin resistance
or insensitivity. One study has suggested that women are
more likely to be resistant than men[107] and a different,
aggregate study of 2,930 patients found 28% to be
resistant.[108] A study in 100 Italian patients found that
of the apparent 31% aspirin resistant subjects, only 5%
were truly resistant, and the others were
non-compliant.[109]

MoSn

Nov 10, 2009, 12:43:36 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:14:00 -0600, MU wrote

> Two and two is four.

Can also be 11 depending on the base.

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

Nov 10, 2009, 12:47:05 PM11/10/09

You say "Run the marathon for me and I'll take prize."
To convince yourself, you'll have to the work/the reading.

4 cups of coffee and 8 oz of wine..............Trig

MU

Nov 10, 2009, 1:19:51 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:31:36 -0800 (PST), trigonom...@gmail.com |
wrote:

I'm speechless.

MU

Nov 10, 2009, 1:21:01 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:47:05 -0800 (PST), trigonom...@gmail.com |
wrote:

I do neither.

> To convince yourself, you'll have to the work/the reading.
>
> 4 cups of coffee and 8 oz of wine..............Trig

Explains your incoherent postings.

MoSn

Nov 10, 2009, 1:24:07 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:19:51 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hdcas7$d1a$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:31:36 -0800 (PST), trigonom...@gmail.com |
> wrote:
>

>> On Nov 10, 7:14ï¿œam, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Two and two is four.
>>>

>>> There, we've now exchanged platitudinous truisms. ï¿œAre we bonding yet?

>> On the MHA that is defined as bonding. If you haven't noticed
>> people are general polarized, out and out loony, or looking
>> for a fight.
>>
>> 4 cups of coffee and one glass of wine............Trig
>
> I'm speechless.

Now if you could only be wordless

MoSn

Nov 10, 2009, 1:25:09 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:21:01 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hdcaud$erb$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:47:05 -0800 (PST), trigonom...@gmail.com |
> wrote:

>>> What? Did you invent a mind-reading search engine? I search for "aspirin
>>> resistance" and get proofs that "proper intake of omega3 EFAs, vitamin
>>> C, B vitamins, and magnesium will dramatically lower the risk of fatal
>>> cardiac events without the risk of side effects." too?
>>>
>>> lol
>>>
>>> Pass.
>>
>> You say "Run the marathon for me and I'll take prize."
>
> I do neither.
>
>> To convince yourself, you'll have to the work/the reading.
>>
>> 4 cups of coffee and 8 oz of wine..............Trig
>
> Explains your incoherent postings.

And what explains your postings?

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

Nov 10, 2009, 2:36:56 PM11/10/09
On Nov 10, 10:25 am, MoSn <mosn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:21:01 -0600, MU wrote
> (in article <hdcaud$er...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>

> > On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:47:05 -0800 (PST), trigonometry1...@gmail.com |
> > wrote:

> >> You say "Run the marathon for me and I'll take prize."
>
> > I do neither.
>
> >> To convince yourself, you'll have to the work/the reading.
>
> >> 4 cups of coffee and 8 oz of wine..............Trig
>
> > Explains your incoherent postings.
>
> And what explains your postings?

He comes to beat his chest and strut about, IMO.

Sober enough for the Usenet.......Trig

Mark Thorson

Nov 10, 2009, 2:47:28 PM11/10/09
"trigonom...@gmail.com |" wrote:

> For some people, aspirin does not have as strong an effect
> on platelets as for others, an effect known as aspirin resistance
> or insensitivity. One study has suggested that women are
> more likely to be resistant than men[107] and a different,
> aggregate study of 2,930 patients found 28% to be
> resistant.[108] A study in 100 Italian patients found that
> of the apparent 31% aspirin resistant subjects, only 5%
> were truly resistant, and the others were
> non-compliant.[109]

I took low dose aspirin for several years. It seems
to have caused the tinnitus I had starting about a
year ago. I blamed it on caffeine, which does seem
to worsen tinnitus, but even after months of not
drinking coffee, I still had the tinnitus. I quit
the aspirin a month or two ago, and it's almost gone
now.

I also learned that aspirin can raise the risk of
gout. It may have contributed to a gout flare-up
I had shortly before quitting.

For me, anyway, having these two risk factors probably
means I should avoid the use of aspirin except for
short duration use to treat headaches.

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

Nov 10, 2009, 2:58:38 PM11/10/09

MU seems to be a Chung fan.

I found MU saying following:
"Holier than thou bullshit, Kirkman and you know it.
How about telling the rest of the Usenet world about
your *decade* long harassment of Dr. Andrew Chung
and your criminal faking to be a certified US doctor (which
you are not)."

Is MU an alter ego for Chung? And no I am
not interested enough to check. It seems
evident that Chung google stars some of
his postings 5 or 6 times. Something I could
do if I used my full number of free email
addresses.

MU and Chung............Trig

MU

Nov 10, 2009, 3:10:11 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:58:38 -0800 (PST), trigonom...@gmail.com |
wrote:

> MU seems to be a Chung fan.

I am Chung.

> I found MU saying following:
> "Holier than thou bullshit, Kirkman and you know it.
> How about telling the rest of the Usenet world about
> your *decade* long harassment of Dr. Andrew Chung
> and your criminal faking to be a certified US doctor (which
> you are not)."

Kirkman is Chung.

> Is MU an alter ego for Chung? And no I am
> not interested enough to check. It seems
> evident that Chung google stars some of
> his postings 5 or 6 times. Something I could
> do if I used my full number of free email
> addresses.
>
> MU and Chung............Trig

Chung and MU.

Got it?

PeterB - Original

Nov 10, 2009, 3:58:58 PM11/10/09

The term "aspirin resistance" is quite specific to the issue raised
and yields more than 130,000 results in a Google query. No one is
asking you to prove anything.

> Get a grip, you haven't the first line of credibility regarding control
> studies and the validity of their ensuing citations.

Is that why you asked me for citations?

> Btw, "I can read" is not a qualification. LOL

That must explain why you didn't bother trying to do so.

PeterB - Original

Nov 10, 2009, 4:11:42 PM11/10/09
On Nov 9, 10:33 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> PeterB wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d12d32824a4df74?
>
> > > Folks with aspirin resistance would require more aspirin and not less
> > > to none for the benefit of lowering the risk of fatal cardiac events.
>
> > Wrong!
>
> You have been and continue to be wrong:
>
> "Platelet response to aspirin as measured by collagen-induced light
> transmittance aggregation, ADP-induced light transmittance
> aggregation, PFA-100 (81 mg versus 162 mg, P0.05), and urinary 11-
> dehydrothromboxane B2 was dose-related (81 mg versus 325 mg,
> P=0.003)."

Which proves nothing about the benefits of aspirin in those who are
aspirin resistant. There are plenty of studies proving the failure of
aspirin to reduce MI events in a substantial portion of the
population. And you can't know if you are one of those people whose
resistance to aspirin therapy may become life threatening.

Peter Bowditch

Nov 10, 2009, 5:46:36 PM11/10/09
PeterB - Original <p...@mytrashmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 4, 9:06�am, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:46:45 -0800 (PST), PeterB - Original wrote:

>> > I do not agree with low dose aspirin for anyone. �Approximately 25% of
>> > the population is aspirin sensitive, a potentially symptom free
>> > condition that predisposes the individual to an *increased* risk of
>> > MI. �Proper intake of omega3 EFAs, vitamin C, B vitamins, and
>> > magnesium will dramatically lower the risk of fatal cardiac events
>> > without the risk of side effects.
>>
>> Citations?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
>Search on "aspirin resistance" and you'll get thousands of articles,
>many in pubmed.

Strange that when I say to search PubMed for "vaccine safety" you say
that I haven't provided any citations. Feeling a little (more)
hypocritical today?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

QJ

Nov 10, 2009, 6:48:35 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:43:36 -0600, MoSn wrote
(in article <0001HW.C71F0268...@news.x-privat.org>):

> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:14:00 -0600, MU wrote
>

>> Two and two is four.
>>

> Can also be 11 depending on the base.

Yes. Have to learn to think out of the box and not like much of the mindless
repetition seen in many of the posts here

QJ

Nov 10, 2009, 6:50:10 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:24:07 -0600, MoSn wrote
(in article <0001HW.C71F0BE7...@news.x-privat.org>):

And many more too

QJ

Nov 10, 2009, 6:50:35 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:25:09 -0600, MoSn wrote
(in article <0001HW.C71F0C25...@news.x-privat.org>):

Irrationality or insanity may be the reason

QJ

Nov 10, 2009, 6:55:00 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:36:56 -0600, trigonom...@gmail.com | wrote

>> And what explains your postings?
>
> He comes to beat his chest and strut about, IMO.
>
> Sober enough for the Usenet.......Trig

Yes, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde we have Chung and MU

PeterB - Original

Nov 10, 2009, 7:30:47 PM11/10/09

No, I'm not. You were challenged to produce specific data proving
your claims and you hoped a search result using the words "vaccine
safety" would pass for evidence. In this case, I merely responded to
a general request for citations by suggesting the other poster use an
appropriate search string to do his own research.

PeterB - Original

Nov 10, 2009, 7:44:23 PM11/10/09
On Nov 10, 2:58 pm, "trigonometry1...@gmail.com |"

I believe that Chung (who now admits to posting under different
aliases) is a PR goon. He exhibits most of the tactics documented in
the "Warning" post. I believe his religious language is designed to
interfere with a proper focus on topical discussion. His interaction
with advocates of natural medicine is demonstrating a language pattern
consistent with those who astroturf for industry. As many suspected,
this character is phony on more levels than one.

MoSn

Nov 10, 2009, 8:26:57 PM11/10/09
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:44:23 -0600, PeterB - Original wrote
(in article
<4c038d57-bbfd-47a8...@m16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>):

> On Nov 10, 2:58ï¿œpm, "trigonometry1...@gmail.com |"
> <trigonometry1...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Since I gave you the word string to use, that wouldn't be a logical
>>> question, now would it?

>>> The entirety of your query to me was the word "citations" with a

>>> question mark. ï¿œI suppose you expected me to read your mind in order

>>> to know exactly which part of my comment you wanted a citation for?

>>> Hint: ï¿œyou may need to do more than one search.

>> MU seems to be a Chung fan.
>>
>> I found MU saying following:
>> "Holier than thou bullshit, Kirkman and you know it.

>> ï¿œHow about telling the rest of the Usenet world about
>> ï¿œyour *decade* long harassment of Dr. Andrew Chung
>> ï¿œand your criminal faking to be a certified US doctor (which
>> ï¿œyou are not)."

>> Is MU an alter ego for Chung? And no I am
>> not interested enough to check. It seems
>> evident that Chung google stars some of
>> his postings 5 or 6 times. Something I could
>> do if I used my full number of free email
>> addresses.
>>
>> MU and Chung............Trig
>
> I believe that Chung (who now admits to posting under different
> aliases) is a PR goon. He exhibits most of the tactics documented in
> the "Warning" post. I believe his religious language is designed to
> interfere with a proper focus on topical discussion. His interaction
> with advocates of natural medicine is demonstrating a language pattern
> consistent with those who astroturf for industry. As many suspected,
> this character is phony on more levels than one.

And so should be ignored

Peter Bowditch

Nov 10, 2009, 8:50:25 PM11/10/09

Read what you just wrote.

I was asked to provide evidence of research into vaccine safety so I
provided a link to articles found using that search string in PubMed.

You were asked to provide evidence of research into aspirin resistance
so you provided a suggestion to search Google for that search string.

I realise that you can't do your own research because it might turn up
something that disagrees with your mindset, but you don't really have
to demonstrate your sophistry so unambiguously.

Jan Drew

Nov 10, 2009, 8:59:47 PM11/10/09
On Nov 10, 8:50�pm, Peter Bowditch <myfirstn...@ratbags.com>
<snip the usual harassing and spam> Hawking his sicko web sites and
lies.

Mark Probert

Nov 10, 2009, 9:26:27 PM11/10/09
On Nov 10, 8:59 pm, Jan Drew <jdrew63...@aol.com> wrote:

Snip the usual nonsense which is a waste of bandwidth

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2009, 10:22:08 PM11/10/09
Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach: