Trump 2020 - Something Deep & Dark

thinbluemime2

Oct 4, 2020, 3:48:02 PM10/4/20
What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?

If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
holocaust, would you?

What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?

How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?

Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?

Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligent community?

Well, punk, can you?

TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
Deep & Dark, PNC, A New Pearl Harbor, we will never forget, conscience
stream

thinbluemime2

Oct 4, 2020, 4:02:13 PM10/4/20
Make America Great Again with A New Pearl Harbor *
https://www.newstatesman.com/node/192545

TAGS: it worked, the 1st time, ... let's try, it again

*Pearl Harbor was an attack on Americans

thinbluemime2

Oct 4, 2020, 4:15:24 PM10/4/20
On 2020-10-04 4:02 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
> On 2020-10-04 3:47 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
>> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>>
>> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide
>> nuclear holocaust, would you?
>>
>> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>>
>> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>>
>> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American
>> lives?
>>
>> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligence community?
>>
>> Well, punk, can you?
>>

>> TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
>> Deep & Dark, PNAC, A New Pearl Harbor, we will never forget, conscience
>> stream

> Make America Great Again with A New Pearl Harbor *
> https://www.newstatesman.com/node/192545

In the Los Angeles Times, the military analyst William Arkin describes a
secret army set up by Donald Rumsfeld, similar to those run by Richard
Nixon and Henry Kissinger and which Congress outlawed. This
"super-intelligence support activity" will bring together the "CIA and
military covert action, information warfare, and deception". According
to a classified document prepared for Rumsfeld, the new organisation,
known by its Orwellian moniker as the Proactive Pre-emptive Operations
Group, or P2OG, will provoke terrorist attacks which would then require
"counter-attack" by the United States on countries "harbouring the
terrorists".

In other words, innocent people will be killed by the United States.

thinbluemime2

Oct 6, 2020, 9:51:34 AM10/6/20
On 2020-10-04 3:47 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?
>
> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>
> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>
> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
>
> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligence community?

Pompeo said the choice for the world was “between freedom and tyranny.”

“This is not a rivalry between the United States and China,” “This is
for the soul of the world. This is about whether this will be a world
that operates … on a rules-based international order system, or one
that’s dominated by a coercive totalitarian regime like the one in China.”

> TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
> Deep & Dark, PNAC, A New Pearl Harbor, we will never forget, conscience
> stream

Pompeo seeks unity against China’s assertiveness
Simon Denyer Oct. 6, 2020
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/pompeo-japan-china-quad-alliance/2020/10/06/12ecc48a-079a-11eb-8719-0df159d14794_story.html

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Oct. 6 visited Tokyo and met with
allies from Japan, Australia and India to try to bolster support to
counter China.

thinbluemime2

Oct 6, 2020, 10:26:04 AM10/6/20
On 2020-10-06 9:51 AM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
> On 2020-10-04 3:47 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
>> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>>
>> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide
>> nuclear holocaust, would you?
>>
>> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>>
>> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>>
>> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American
>> lives?
>>
>> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligence community?

> Pompeo said the choice for the world was “between freedom and tyranny.”
>
> “This is not a rivalry between the United States and China,”  “This is
> for the soul of the world. This is about whether this will be a world
> that operates … on a rules-based international order system, or one
> that’s dominated by a coercive totalitarian regime like the one in China.”

"this was something that’s happened and it was something that happened
to millions of people all over the world and I’ve been fighting for
them, not just in the U.S., I’m fighting for them all over the world."

Trump’s video address from Walter Reed
Published: Oct. 4, 2020
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/i-wasnt-feeling-so-well-i-feel-much-better-now-full-transcript-of-trumps-video-address-from-walter-reed-2020-10-04

thinbluemime2

Oct 6, 2020, 10:49:12 AM10/6/20
On 2020-10-06 10:25 AM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
> On 2020-10-06 9:51 AM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
>> On 2020-10-04 3:47 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
>>> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>>>
>>> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide
>>> nuclear holocaust, would you?
>>>
>>> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>>>
>>> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>>>
>>> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American
>>> lives?
>>>
>>> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligence community?

>> Pompeo said the choice for the world was “between freedom and tyranny.”
>>
>> “This is not a rivalry between the United States and China,”  “This is
>> for the soul of the world. This is about whether this will be a world
>> that operates … on a rules-based international order system, or one
>> that’s dominated by a coercive totalitarian regime like the one in
>> China.”

> "this was something that’s happened and it was something that happened
> to millions of people all over the world and I’ve been fighting for
> them, not just in the U.S., I’m fighting for them all over the world."
>

> Trump’s video address from Walter Reed

Mearsheimer calls out the Bush administration on four falsehoods: Iraq’s
possession of WMDs, the notion of a link between Iraq and al-Qaeda, the
implication of an Iraqi role in the Sept. 11 attacks, and the suggestion
that the administration was still seeking peace even on the eve of war.

Mearsheimer also points to President Lyndon Johnson and the infamous
Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964, which Johnson used to escalate the war
in Vietnam; as well as to President Franklin Roosevelt’s lying about a
1941 skirmish between a German submarine and the U.S.S. Greer, an
American destroyer — an event that FDR hoped would propel America into
World War II.

It is no coincidence that these are all freely elected leaders.
Democratic regimes are more likely to fearmonger, Mearsheimer concludes,
because, unlike dictators,

they need public opinion on their side to go to war.

John J. Mearsheimer’s “Why Leaders Lie”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/books/john-j-mearsheimers-why-leaders-lie/2011/03/09/AFqk88jD_story.html

thinbluemime2

Oct 6, 2020, 12:54:57 PM10/6/20
On 2020-10-06 10:49 AM, thinbluemime2 wrote:

>>> Pompeo said the choice for the world was “between freedom and tyranny.”
>>>
>>> “This is not a rivalry between the United States and China,”  “This
>>> is for the soul of the world. This is about whether this will be a
>>> world that operates … on a rules-based international order system, or
>>> one that’s dominated by a coercive totalitarian regime like the one
>>> in China.”
>

>> "this was something that’s happened and it was something that happened
>> to millions of people all over the world and I’ve been fighting for
>> them, not just in the U.S., I’m fighting for them all over the world."
>>

>> Trump’s video address from Walter Reed

> It is no coincidence that these are all freely elected leaders.
> Democratic regimes are more likely to fearmonger, Mearsheimer concludes,
> because, unlike dictators,
>
> they need public opinion on their side to go to war.

Countering China Is Worth Meeting Face to Face
By Motoko Rich Oct. 6, 2020
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/world/asia/pompeo-japan.html

The American diplomat’s willingness to meet with allies in Asia, despite
the crisis embroiling the White House, speaks to fears of China’s rise.

thinbluemime2

Oct 6, 2020, 2:54:38 PM10/6/20
On 2020-10-06 12:54 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:

> [...]

So Common … There’s a Name for It

The use of the bully’s trick is so common that it was given a name
hundreds of years ago.

“False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own
people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against the
people it blames. Or as Wikipedia defines it:

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments,
corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if
they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from
the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of
a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to
war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time;
for example, during Italy’s strategy of tension.

The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would
hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship. Because the
enemy’s flag, instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking
ship, was hung, it was called a “false flag” attack.

Indeed, this concept is so well-accepted that rules of engagement for
naval, air and land warfare all prohibit false flag attacks.

53 Admitted False Flag Attacks
https://www.globalresearch.ca/53-admitted-false-flag-attacks/5432931

>>> "this was something that’s happened and it was something that
>>> happened to millions of people all over the world and I’ve been
>>> fighting for them, not just in the U.S., I’m fighting for them all
>>> over the world."

>> It is no coincidence that these are all freely elected leaders.
>> Democratic regimes are more likely to fearmonger, Mearsheimer
>> concludes, because, unlike dictators,
>>
>> they need public opinion on their side to go to war.

> Countering China Is Worth Meeting Face to Face

thinbluemime2

Oct 6, 2020, 3:06:11 PM10/6/20
On 2020-10-06 2:54 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:

> “False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own
> people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against the
> people it blames. Or as Wikipedia defines it:

“I think that we shouldn’t put aside the possibility that there would be
some kind of staged or alleged terrorist act, which can change the
country instantly,” Chomsky said in an interview with AlterNet's Jan Frel.

In Chomsky's opinion, once things start to go wrong, Trump will have to
find other targets to point the finger at, so he will say “‘Well, I’m
sorry, I can’t bring your jobs back because these bad people are
preventing it.’ And the typical scapegoating goes to vulnerable people:
immigrants, terrorists, Muslims and elitists, whoever it may be. And
that can turn out to be very ugly.”

Noam Chomsky Claims Trump May Stage Terrorist Attack
30.03.2017
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/noam-chomsky-claims-trump-may-stage-terrorist-attacks-to-shore-up-support-1.5454920

>>> It is no coincidence that these are all freely elected leaders.
>>> Democratic regimes are more likely to fearmonger, Mearsheimer
>>> concludes, because, unlike dictators,
>>>
>>> they need public opinion on their side to go to war.
>

>> Countering China Is Worth Meeting Face to Face
>> The American diplomat’s willingness to meet with allies in Asia,
>> despite the crisis embroiling the White House, speaks to fears of
>> China’s rise.

Linguist, political dissident and author Noam Chomsky says that if Trump
continues to fail at blaming immigrants and Muslims for the country's
problems, the next logical step would be for the Trump administration to
stage an "alleged terrorist attack."

"People will understand he's not bringing back jobs, he's not going to
recreate the partly illusory, partly real picture of what life was like
in the past with manufacturing jobs, and a functioning society where you
can get ahead -- he's not going to create that."

"So what happens at that point, something has to be done to maintain
control. The obvious technique is scapegoating. Blame it on the Muslims,
on immigrants, on somebody. But that can only go so far. The next step
would be, as I said, an 'alleged terrorist attack,' which is quite easy,
almost normal. Like Condoleeza Rice's 'Mushroom Cloud.' It is easy to
construct alleged attacks," he said.

Chomsky: Trump Likely To Stage "Alleged Terror Attack"
Tim Hains On Date April 4, 2017
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/04/chomsky_will_trump_stage_a_terror_attack_to_maintain_power.html

thinbluemime2

Oct 6, 2020, 3:17:31 PM10/6/20
On 2020-10-06 3:06 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:

>> “False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own
>> people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against
>> the people it blames.

Pompeo blames China for hundreds of thousands of virus deaths
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-china-pompeo/pompeo-blames-china-for-hundreds-of-thousands-of-virus-deaths-denies-inconsistency-idUSKBN22I27K

Pompeo blames China for lives lost to COVID-19
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020/05/06/Pompeo-blames-China-for-lives-lost-to-COVID-19/8541588816628/

Trump Blasts China And WHO, Blaming Them For Spread Of COVID-19
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/09/22/915630892/in-u-n-speech-trump-blasts-china-and-who-blaming-them-for-spread-of-covid-19

Trump has repeatedly blamed China for a virus that now threatens his
health. This will make Beijing nervous
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/asia/trump-china-coronavirus-intl-hnk/index.html

> Noam Chomsky Claims Trump May Stage Terrorist Attack
> 30.03.2017
> https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/noam-chomsky-claims-trump-may-stage-terrorist-attacks-to-shore-up-support-1.5454920

>>> Countering China Is Worth Meeting Face to Face
>>> The American diplomat’s willingness to meet with allies in Asia,
>>> despite the crisis embroiling the White House, speaks to fears of
>>> China’s rise.

thinbluemime2

Oct 6, 2020, 3:52:38 PM10/6/20
On 2020-10-06 3:17 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:

>>> “False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own
>>> people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against
>>> the people it blames.

> Pompeo blames China for hundreds of thousands of virus deaths
> https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-china-pompeo/pompeo-blames-china-for-hundreds-of-thousands-of-virus-deaths-denies-inconsistency-idUSKBN22I27K
>

> Pompeo blames China for lives lost to COVID-19
> https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020/05/06/Pompeo-blames-China-for-lives-lost-to-COVID-19/8541588816628/
>

> Trump Blasts China And WHO, Blaming Them For Spread Of COVID-19
> https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/09/22/915630892/in-u-n-speech-trump-blasts-china-and-who-blaming-them-for-spread-of-covid-19
>

> Trump has repeatedly blamed China for a virus that now threatens his
> health. This will make Beijing nervous
> https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/asia/trump-china-coronavirus-intl-hnk/index.html

What did the U.S. military know about the disruptive and deadly effects
of COVID-19 and when did they know it? In April, the Pentagon denied a
report that the National Center for Medical Intelligence was concerned
about a potential pandemic as far back as last November. But there may
be more to the story. On Wednesday,

Gen. Robert Ashley, who runs the

Defense Intelligence Agency — NMCI’s parent agency —

said that the agency “did what we were
supposed to” and that a bigger story would come out eventually.

“Over the coming months and years, that will get unpacked in probably a
much more public way, not for this particular venue. But one of the
things we have done, and we have done it early on, is we have looked at
everything we knew, who we told, when we told them, and when we knew it,
and what leader did that get to,” Ashley said at an INSA event.

In April, ABC News reported that the

NCMI had assessed the potential for COVID-19 to flare into a major and
particularly devastating pandemic as early as November of last year.

Ashley didn’t go much further, but his comment suggests that the
Pentagon’s April statement didn’t tell the whole story.

Defense Intel Head: We ‘Did What We Were Supposed To’ With COVID Warning
DIA chief hints that the public doesn’t yet know just what the military
knew about the coronavirus.
PATRICK TUCKER TECHNOLOGY EDITOR SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2020/09/defense-intel-head-we-did-what-we-were-supposed-covid-warning/168538/
https://intelsummit.org/Event-Coverage
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/GUCTsrUGsYM/WV9mTai4BQAJ

thinbluemime2

Oct 6, 2020, 4:26:27 PM10/6/20
On 2020-10-06 3:52 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:

> Gen. Robert Ashley, who runs the
> Defense Intelligence Agency — NMCI’s parent agency —

> “Over the coming months and years, that will get unpacked in probably a
> much more public way, not for this particular venue.

The purpose of America’s military is to protect the United States. That
requires imagining all manner of potential dangers. And in the
Pentagon’s eye, the People’s Republic of China is moving from
theoretical to serious military threat.

The “2020 China Military Power Report” is the 20th such document from
the Department of Defense. When the first issue appeared, America had
little reason to worry.

In the intervening two decades, China’s economy has exploded. Today,
China is second only to the U.S.—first if you base it on purchasing
power parity—and has created a modern, high‐​tech society. As a result,
Beijing has acquired enormous economic and political influence abroad.

The CCP has taken advantage of the torrent of new wealth

and steadily increased military outlays. Although Beijing still lags
behind America militarily, the gap has closed substantially. China is
not a power to be trifled with and its ambitions have expanded accordingly.

As this year’s report details, the PRC has marshalled the resources,
technology, and political will over the past two decades to strengthen
and modernize the PLA in nearly every respect. Indeed, as this report
shows, China is already ahead of the United States in certain areas.

Unsurprisingly, given the rapid growth and transformation of the PLA,
there remain “major gaps and shortcomings,” according to the Pentagon.
However, Chinese officials are seeking to address such weaknesses.
Defeating China would be no cakewalk.

Yet projecting power is also

expensive for an

America with little money to spare.

How should Washington proceed?

For a United States used to the status of dominant power, China’s
transformation poses a particularly daunting challenge.

The Pentagon Sizes up China, Sees a Serious Military Threat
By Doug Bandow September 10, 2020
https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/pentagon-sizes-china-sees-serious-military-threat

thinbluemime2

Oct 9, 2020, 3:42:30 PM10/9/20
On 2020-10-06 4:26 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:

>> Gen. Robert Ashley, who runs the
>> Defense Intelligence Agency — NMCI’s parent agency —

>> “Over the coming months and years, that will get unpacked in probably a
>> much more public way, not for this particular venue.

> The purpose of America’s military is to protect the United States. That
> requires imagining all manner of potential dangers. And in the
> Pentagon’s eye, the People’s Republic of China is moving from
> theoretical to serious military threat.

> For a United States used to the status of dominant power, China’s
> transformation poses a particularly daunting challenge.

The Trump administration declined a request to tour the facility and
interview its leaders.

The NCMI would have been monitoring the virus' beginnings in Wuhan, China.

Spying on coronavirus: A little-known U.S. intel outfit has its most
important mission yet
March 13, 2020
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/spying-coronavirus-little-known-u-s-intel-outfit-has-its-n1157296

thinbluemime2

Oct 9, 2020, 4:11:22 PM10/9/20
No public threats hearing has been held in 2020, in part because
intelligence officials badly want to avoid speaking truths they know
will offend President Donald Trump, multiple current and former
officials familiar with the matter told NBC News.

Exactly what the NCMI is now saying about the global risks of
coronavirus, the possible economic impacts and the potential death toll
is not something the Trump administration is prepared to make public.

TAGS: Make, America, Hegemonic, Again

thinbluemime2

Oct 10, 2020, 3:52:24 PM10/10/20
On 2020-10-04 3:47 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:

> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?

> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?

> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?

> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?

> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?

> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligence community?

> TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
> Deep & Dark, PNAC, A New Pearl Harbor

China and America at war?

It’s a global contingency that Pentagon planners are now studying more
than ever before.

In some ways, the U.S. and China are already at war, said Rick Lamb, a
retired Army Special Forces command sergeant major.

Where are the special operators?

The role of special operators in a fight against a highly advanced
adversary like China would be limited at best, according to experts who
spoke to Military Times.

Tier-one units are not designed to take on peer competitors, while Green
Berets, as an example, are trained to work with indigenous forces to
build up their capabilities and conduct unconventional warfare.

Votel told Military Times that “certainly some SOF could be used for
reconnaissance, select targeting, limited direct action and partnership.”

What war with China could look like
Todd South September 1, 2020
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2020/09/01/what-war-with-china-could-look-like/

///

https://media.defense.gov/2020/Sep/01/2002488689/-1/-1/1/2020-DOD-CHINA-MILITARY-POWER-REPORT-FINAL.PDF

chromebook test

Aug 2, 2021, 1:14:40 PM8/2/21
"... if the trade War goes hot, you know what we even framed is that about a year ago, we coined the phrase. You know, the u.s. might we were worried the u.s. might call in an airstrike inside their own wire. So if you've ever seen the movie Platoon, yeah, there's a big fight at the end, they get overrun and they call in an air strike inside their own wire because

They're better off killing some of their own guys than losing everybody. And our thought was is, you know, is the u.s. looking to call in an air strike inside their own wire, in other words are their interests in the United States that would rather blow up the world, blow up the world economy, blow up the US economy. Then sort of share the world stage with China. And I think those interests exist. I think those interests are in some cases pretty loud and vocal and if they get their way, that could be a pretty scary world.

https://youtu.be/Zdgwo43WM-4?t=1859

The Fed to the Rescue (w/ Luke Gromen)
Jun 12, 2019 Real Vision Finance

Luke Gromen, founder and president of Forest for the Trees, sees an investment opportunity in rising U.S. government deficits. He believes the Fed will be forced to step in with interest rate cuts and quantitative easing, and that this will drive the investment cycle over the medium term. He warns, however, that if the Fed abrogates its duty in the Treasury market as a buyer of last resort, the implications would be profound. Filmed on June 3, 2019 in New York.

TAGS: mime only discovered this interview the 1st of August 2021, nearly a year after the original post. Transcribed with Pixel 3 live transcribe app and proof-read by mime. Something deep and dark to maintain US hegemony. Covid body count to date, 613,000, with 80% of the deaths aged 65 or older.

chromebook test

Aug 12, 2021, 7:40:23 PM8/12/21
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:

A weapon against its own people

When the US used nuclear weapons during World War II, bombing the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, conservative estimates suggest 250,000 people died in immediate aftermath. Even those horrified by the bombing didn’t realize that the US would deploy similar weapons against its own people, accidentally, and on a comparable scale.

And the cessation of nuclear testing helped save US lives—”the Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty might have saved between 11.7 and 24.0 million American lives,” Meyers estimates. There was also some blind luck involved in reducing the number of poisoned people: The Nevada Test Site, compared to other potential testing facilities the US government considered at the time, produced the lowest atmospheric dispersal.

The lingering effects of these tests remain, as silent and as troublesome as the isotopes themselves. Millions of Americans who were exposed to fallout likely suffer illnesses related to these tests even today, as they retire and rely on the US government to fund their health care.

US nuclear tests killed far more civilians than we knew
Tim Fernholz December 21, 2017
https://qz.com/1163140/us-nuclear-tests-killed-american-civilians-on-a-scale-comparable-to-hiroshima-and-nagasaki/

chromebook test

Sep 14, 2021, 7:18:04 PM9/14/21
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
Sean Spicer
@seanspicer
BREAKING: Trump on Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen Milley allegedly warning China of an attack:

"If it is actually true, which is hard to believe, that he would have called China and done these things and was willing to advise them in advance of an attack, that's treason"
6:30 PM · Sep 14, 2021

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/1437906655694438401

Top general was so fearful Trump might spark war that he made secret calls to his Chinese counterpart
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/09/14/peril-woodward-costa-trump-milley-china/

chromebook test

Dec 28, 2021, 1:49:14 PM12/28/21
The Lawfare Podcast: America, China and the Tragedy of Great-Power Politics
By Jen Patja Howell Tuesday, November 9, 2021
https://www.lawfareblog.com/lawfare-podcast-america-china-and-tragedy-great-power-politics

Jack Goldsmith sat down with John Mearsheimer, the R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor in the Political Science department at the University of Chicago, to discuss his recent article in Foreign Affairs, called “The Inevitable Rivalry: America, China, and the Tragedy of Great-Power Politics.”

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/china/2021-10-19/inevitable-rivalry-cold-war

In that essay, Mearsheimer argues that America's engagement with China following the Cold War, and its fostering of the rise of China's economic and thus military power, was the worst strategic blunder any country has made in recent history. They discussed why he thinks this, why he believes we currently are in a cold war with China that is more dangerous than the one with the Soviet Union, and what concretely the U.S. government should do now to check China's power.

https://sphinx.acast.com/p/open/s/60518a52f69aa815d2dba41c/e/6189be173b89f00012ac09c4/media.mp3

------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oSRvcdlgSI

TAGS: covid-19 was a crisis manufactured to save the american empire

chromebook test

Jan 19, 2022, 9:16:07 PM1/19/22
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 4:02:13 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> On 2020-10-04 3:47 PM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
> > What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
> >
> > If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> > holocaust, would you?
> >
> > What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
> >
> > How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
> >
> > Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
> >
> > Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligent community?
> >
> > Well, punk, can you?
> >

> > TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
> > Deep & Dark, PNC, A New Pearl Harbor, we will never forget, conscience
> > stream

> Make America Great Again with A New Pearl Harbor *
> https://www.newstatesman.com/node/192545 <- dead link

Use This one:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180325170737/https://www.newstatesman.com/node/192545

chromebook test

Jan 21, 2022, 10:27:15 PM1/21/22
Trump officials had reportedly instructed U.S. intelligence agencies to search for evidence linking the Wuhan lab to the pandemic. Trump’s interest appeared to be scapegoating China, and officials in his administration homed in on sketchy evidence from Wuhan.

But the emails obtained by The Intercept indicate that the FBI looked where biosafety experts had suggested they should: at EcoHealth Alliance’s NIH grant, though it’s unclear what prompted the FBI’s request for information. On May 22, 2020, Ashley Sanders, an officer with the NIH’s Office of Management Assessment, emailed FBI agent David Miller under the subject line “FW: Grant Questions – FBI Inquiry – 1-R01AI110964-01 – 2-R01AI110964-06”: the numbers the NIH had assigned to the grant and its renewal.

FBI SOUGHT DOCUMENTS RELATED TO U.S.-FUNDED CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH IN CHINA
New records from the National Institutes of Health detail internal conversations involving EcoHealth Alliance’s research in Wuhan.
Mara Hvistendahl, Sharon Lerner January 20 2022
https://theintercept.com/2022/01/20/coronavirus-research-china-ecohealth-fbi/

chromebook test

Apr 5, 2022, 9:38:10 AM4/5/22
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?
>
> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>
> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>
> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
>
> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligence community?
>
> Well, punk, can you?

“This Shouldn’t Happen”: Inside the Virus-Hunting Nonprofit at the Center of the Lab-Leak Controversy
BY KATHERINE EBAN MARCH 31, 2022
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/03/the-virus-hunting-nonprofit-at-the-center-of-the-lab-leak-controversy

Chasing scientific renown, grant dollars, and approval from Dr. Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak transformed the environmental nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance into a government-funded sponsor of risky, cutting-edge virus research in both the U.S. and Wuhan, China. Drawing on more than 100,000 leaked documents, a V.F. investigation shows how an organization dedicated to preventing the next pandemic found itself suspected of helping start one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG32f-OU9p4

TAGS: #gawdbleshuhmerka!

chromebook test

Apr 9, 2022, 9:17:47 PM4/9/22
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?
>
> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>
> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>
> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?

Under a review of nuclear policy conducted by the Trump administration in 2018, the U.S. said it might use nuclear weapons to respond to significant nonnuclear attacks on the U.S. or its allies. President Biden is set to stick to that approach, according to U.S. officials.

China Is Accelerating Its Nuclear Buildup Over Rising Fears of U.S. Conflict
Alastair Gale Apr. 9, 2022
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-is-accelerating-its-nuclear-buildup-over-rising-fears-of-u-s-conflict-11649509201

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-sticks-with-longstanding-u-s-policy-on-use-of-nuclear-weapons-amid-pressure-from-allies-11648176849

chromebook test

May 21, 2022, 9:08:56 AM5/21/22
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
Foreboding Army PSYOPS recruitment video shows ‘who’s pulling the strings’
By Rachel Nostrant May 17, 2022
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2022/05/17/foreboding-army-psyops-recruitment-video-shows-whos-pulling-the-strings/

The Army released a new recruiting video for its psychological operations career field this month that can be best described as a psychological thriller movie trailer made by a conspiracy theorist with a Cold War fascination.

The video kicks off with a quote from Sun Tzu’s Art of War and cyclically transitions from footage of modern-day cities, a forest and a black-and-white cartoon, to 20th Century conflicts and speeches all tied together under the concept of being “a ghost.”

The recruiting video, which was published by 4th Psychological Operations Group and caught the attention of warfare futurists, gives off a slightly creepy, surreal vibe. Its message: join Army PSYOPS to find, manipulate and become the ghost puppeteer pulling the world’s strings, especially those of hot-button national security threats like the Chinese and Russian governments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4e0NqyYMw

Everything is a weapon
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/what-is-psyops-army/

TAGS: covid was a manufactured crisis to save the empire

Irish Mike

May 21, 2022, 10:26:38 AM5/21/22
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> What would you do to avoid:

Highest inflation in 40 years.
Highest gas prices ever recorded.
Skyrocketing food prices.
Stock Market declining
Supply Chain break down
Critical shortage of baby formula.
Record high crime and murder rates.
Millions of illegals flooding across our open Southern border.
More than 100,000 Americans dead from illegal drug over doses
Disaster in Afghanistan
Leaving hundreds of Americans behind
Giving Muslim terrorists $85 billion in American
military equipment and weapons
Russia invading Ukraine based on Biden's weakness.

I would pray, for America's sake, that the Republicans
take back the House & Senate in the mid-term election.

Irish Mike

Ed Stasiak

May 21, 2022, 11:06:59 AM5/21/22
> chromebook test
>
> The recruiting video, which was published by 4th Psychological Operations Group
> and caught the attention of warfare futurists, gives off a slightly creepy, surreal vibe.
> Its message: join Army PSYOPS to find, manipulate and become the ghost puppeteer
> pulling the world’s strings, especially those of hot-button national security threats like
> the Chinese and Russian governments.

I bet it’s a cool movie, unlike the lame and gay “my two lesbian moms”
recruiting vid.

But this is an Army tactical unit (i.e. not strategic, not CIA spies) of
Special Operations Command (“Green Berets”) and psyop units have
been around since forever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Psychological_Operations_Group

"4th POG(A) currently consists of a headquarters company and three regional PSYOP
battalions (POB) and one dissemination battalion. The 3rd POB is currently part of
4th POG(A) that supports both 4th POG(A) and 8th POG(A) and provides both with
radio, television, digital-audio-visual and print assets for developing MISO products
such as leaflets, posters, handbills, newspapers, radio and television broadcasts.[6]
The three regional POBs are regionally oriented and support the regional combatant
commands in the planning and production of MISO programs:"

Irish Mike

May 21, 2022, 12:41:38 PM5/21/22
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 1:14:40 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
>

> > What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?

No need to worry about the highest inflation in 40 years or the highest gas prices ever
recorded. Or, the millions of illegals flooding across our open southern border or
the huge surge in murders and other violent crimes.

According to the left wing Democrat loons, global warming is going to kill every human
being on the planet in the next five years anyway!

Irish Mike

trotsky

May 21, 2022, 1:39:56 PM5/21/22
Everything you've said shows you to be a motherfucking moron. Now go
on, tell me about profanity again. There's a good doggie.

trotsky

May 21, 2022, 1:45:00 PM5/21/22
On 5/21/2022 11:41 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 1:14:40 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
>> On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
>>

>>> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> No need to worry about the highest inflation in 40 years

Agreed. Oh and 40 years ago uber right wing asshole Ronnie Rayguns was
Prez, so that tracks. Holy fuck are you stupid.

chromebook test

Jun 1, 2022, 10:21:41 PM6/1/22
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?
>
> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>
> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>
> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
>
> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligent community?
>
> Well, punk, can you?
>

> TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
> Deep & Dark, PNC, A New Pearl Harbor, we will never forget, conscience
> stream

Previously on, "Shall We Play A Game?"
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/bEwXOoLUjms/m/2a5UyNqVCAAJ

War Games: The Battle For Taiwan
May 13, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYfvm-JLhPQ

Meet the Press takes over the NBC News Washington Bureau to stage a full-day war game between the U.S. and China.

---------------

BONUS MATERIAL!

The Jimmy Kimmel Kids plan to pay off the national debt

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/rjVExyObia8/m/X2VBYo_vCQAJ

The Beauty of Our Weapons - First we take Moscow, then we take BeiJing

chromebook test

Jun 2, 2022, 8:11:07 PM6/2/22
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?
>
> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>
> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>
> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
>
> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligent community?
>
> Well, punk, can you?
>

> TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
> Deep & Dark, PNC, A New Pearl Harbor, we will never forget, conscience
> stream

“No one would know it was us.” - Donald Trump

A Sacred Oath review: Mark Esper on Trump, missiles for Mexico and more
Lloyd Green 10 May 2022
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/may/10/a-sacred-oath-review-mark-esper-trump-missiles-mexico

Trump Calls China a ‘Threat to the World’
Alan Rappeport Sept. 20, 2019
https://web.archive.org/web/20220310104628/https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/20/us/politics/trump-china-theat-to-world.html

chromebook test

Jul 6, 2022, 7:28:02 PM7/6/22
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?
>
> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>
> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>
> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
>
> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligent community?
>
> Well, punk, can you?
>

> TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
> Deep & Dark, PNC, A New Pearl Harbor, we will never forget, conscience
> stream

A call for an independent inquiry into the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus
Neil L. Harrison and Jeffrey D. Sachs May 19, 2022
https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2202769119

Encuentro con Jeffrey Sachs
Jun 15, 2022
https://youtu.be/7rRBuX4U0DU?t=744

chromebook test

Jul 13, 2022, 12:26:16 PM7/13/22
On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 8:11:07 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> > What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
> >
> > If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> > holocaust, would you?
> >
> > What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
> >
> > How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
> >
> > Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
> >
> > Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligent community?
> >
> > Well, punk, can you?
> >

> > TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
> > Deep & Dark, PNC, A New Pearl Harbor, we will never forget, conscience
> > stream

> “No one would know it was us.” - Donald Trump

Former senior U.S. official John Bolton admits to planning attempted foreign coups
By Kanishka Singh July 12, 2022
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/former-senior-us-official-john-bolton-admits-planning-attempted-foreign-coups-2022-07-12/

"I feel like there's other stuff you're not telling me (beyond Venezuela)," the CNN anchor said, prompting a reply from Bolton: "I'm sure there is."
Message has been deleted

chromebook test

Nov 27, 2022, 1:48:16 AM11/27/22
On Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 1:10:18 AM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
>
> > What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>

> > If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> > holocaust, would you?
>

> > What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?

> > How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?

> > Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
> > Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligence community?

> ELBRIDGE COLBY: ...Long story short, I think our basic goal is what I think of as an anti-hegemonic one, which is basically we don't want any country or entity to be able to be so dominant in the international system that it could impose its will on our on our way of life and really undermine our way of life.

> Former Deputy Assistant Defense Secretary Elbridge Colby on U.S. ability to win war against China — "Intelligence Matters"

> The Strategy of Denial: American Defense in an Age of Great Power Conflict
> Elbridge A. Colby

> https://annas-archive.org/md5/4a5640e5e759114f56a20ebc5daf622e

Elbridge Colby

How should the US adapt its defenses in a world in which it can no longer simply impose its will, above all because of the rise of its first true peer in over a century?

I tried to lay this out in The Strategy of Denial

2:49 PM · Nov 26, 2022

https://twitter.com/ElbridgeColby/status/1596591913334882305

> TAGS: covid was a manufactured crisis to preserve american hegemony
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

chromebook test

Nov 27, 2022, 2:35:51 PM11/27/22
On Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 2:23:55 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> > What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
> >
> > If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> > holocaust, would you?
> >
> > What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
> >
> > How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
> >
> > Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
> >
> > Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligent community?
> >
> > Well, punk, can you?

For the more hawkish members of the Trump administration, undoing 40 years of ever-closer economic relations with China and rolling back U.S. reliance on Chinese factories, firms, and investment was always the end game of the endless trade war—even before the

coronavirus pandemic turbocharged Washington’s desire to disentangle itself

from what many view as a dangerous economic bear hug. Now, lawmakers and administration officials are mulling a raft of measures to cleave parts of the two largest economies in the world: Bans on a wide variety of sensitive exports, additional tariffs on Chinese goods, forced reshoring of U.S. companies, even pulling out of the World Trade Organization altogether, which is seen by some as facilitating China’s so-called economic imperialism.

> Washington is pressing for a post-pandemic decoupling from China. But the last big economic split brought on two world wars and a depression. What’s in store this time?
> MAY 14, 2020 Keith Johnson Robbie Gramer
> https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/14/china-us-pandemic-economy-tensions-trump-coronavirus-covid-new-cold-war-economics-the-great-decoupling/

TAGS: covid was a manufactured crisis to preserve american hegemony

https://i.insider.com/5ab439bbe2a73e223e8b4685?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp

https://www.businessinsider.com/john-bolton-national-security-adviser-hr-mcmaster-2018-3

chromebook test

Dec 2, 2022, 7:32:05 AM12/2/22
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?
>
> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>
> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>
> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
>
> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligent community?
>
> Well, punk, can you?

“While the U.S. is trying to pull the EU into its direction to distance itself from China, the EU is keen to maintain economic ties to China. This desire is accentuated by the economic fallout from the war which will affect European economies more acutely next year,”

The U.S. wants the EU to be strict with China. But Europe can’t afford it
PUBLISHED FRI, DEC 2 2022
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/02/the-us-wants-the-eu-to-be-strict-with-china-but-europe-cant-afford-it.html

---------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeawPUpTHJA

chromebook test

Jan 8, 2023, 12:10:04 PM1/8/23
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?
>
> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>
> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>
> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
>
> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligence community?

War – in one form or another – was a theme that defined macro not only last year,
but basically every year since 2019: trade war with China; the war on Covid-19;
war finance to deal with lockdowns; war on inflation, as we overdid war finance;
and war then spread to engulf Ukraine, finance, commodities, chips, and straits
as discussed above. Monetary and fiscal responses were just that – responses
to mother nature and geopolitics – and with geopolitics getting more complicated,
not less, investors should remain mindful of the threat of non-linear risks in 2023.

War and Peace
6 January 2023 Zoltan Pozsar
https://plus2.credit-suisse.com/shorturlpdf.html?v=5hig-YP34-V&t=-7k6igsca7azmsnjxid59q5wex

Pluted Pup

Jan 8, 2023, 8:41:52 PM1/8/23
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:10:15 -0800, chromebook test wrote:

> TAGS: covid was a manufactured crisis to preserve american hegemony

You sure covid wasn't a manufactured crisis to end American power?

chromebook test

Jan 8, 2023, 9:17:42 PM1/8/23
If elements within the US Government apparatus had not initiated the Great Reset, beginning with the 2019 viral bomb drop in Wuhan, by 2030 (7 Years from now) it would be IMPOSSIBLE for the USA to catch or compete with China. If you think being subservient to American AI would be intolerable, imagine Chinese AI.

TAGS: 2019 pending covid deaths in america wasn't an oversight, it wasn't a bug, 'it was a feature', necessary to rally america and its allies in support against China. Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?

chromebook test

Jan 8, 2023, 9:21:41 PM1/8/23
BTW, I am NOT condoning what has been suggested. But the reality is, sometimes difficult choices have to be made in the real world in order for long term survival.

--------------

Keep a song in your heart ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ-SwJjkSyw

chromebook test

Jan 13, 2023, 9:04:53 PM1/13/23
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:48:02 PM UTC-4, thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN wrote:
> What would you do to avoid a nuclear war with China?
>
> If you could sacrifice 200,000 Americans to prevent a world-wide nuclear
> holocaust, would you?
>
> What would you do to prevent Chinese world dominance?
>
> How far would you go to maintain US hegemony?
>
> Is the US empire more valuable than a few hundred thousand American lives?
>
> Can you think intelligently, like the empire's intelligent community?
>
> Well, punk, can you?
>

> TAGS: Trump health, just the tip, of the, American Empire, Something
> Deep & Dark, PNC, A New Pearl Harbor, we will never forget, conscience
> stream

cross reference

The Grand Chessboard
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/rVhIw0z51YI/m/v3d2qbW0CAAJ

In competitive sports there are two general ways to win. The first is to be better prepared, physically fitter, mentally tougher. The second way to win is to weaken the opponent, sabotage their effort.

In the grand competition against China, the latter was the strategy used when the US dropped the biological covid bomb in Wuhan.

chromebook test

Jan 14, 2023, 12:00:39 PM1/14/23
On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 9:17:42 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
Only in the past two years has the US fully grasped that semiconductors are now as central to modern economies as oil.

In the digitizing world, power tools commonly come with Bluetooth chips that track their locations. Appliances have added chips to manage electricity use. In 2021, the average car contained about 1,200 chips worth $600, twice as many as in 2010.

The supply-chain crunch that created a chip shortage brought the lesson home. Auto makers lost $210 billion of sales last year because of missing chips, according to consulting firm AlixPartners. Competition with China has stoked concerns that it could dominate key chip sectors, for either civilian or military uses, or even block U.S. access to components.

Now the government and companies are spending billions on a frenetic effort to build up domestic manufacturing and safeguard the supply of chips.

Chips Are the New Oil and America Is Spending Billions to Safeguard Its Supply
Recent shortages and fears of China’s ambitions to dominate the industry have led to a frenetic effort to rev up U.S. production
Asa Fitch Greg Ip Jan. 14, 2023
https://www.wsj.com/articles/chips-semiconductors-manufacturing-china-taiwan-11673650917

TAGS: carter doctrine