Re: Digest for mohawkreosamurais@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 2 Topics

Grace DeLavoye

Jan 18, 2012, 8:44:48 AM1/18/12
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
When I talked to Perry at Narancic & Katzman last fall, he told me only Americans could join the lawsuit because Canadian security laws differ from theirs.
Grace

Grace DeLavoye.....
Sent from my iPad

On 2012-01-17, at 5:23 AM, mohawkre...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/mohawkreosamurais/topics

    Quincy Ko <quin...@hotmail.com> Jan 16 08:38PM -0800

    Jun and other investorsThe only class action lawsuit that I am aware of is in the US started by Vishal Sharma and Wendy Kwong which is public info (http://securities.stanford.edu/1044/FICL10_01/) Not sure what the latest update on the lawsuit is but one can contact the lawyer, Perry Narancic directly at:
    Narancic & Katzman, PC 325 Sharon Park Drive, Suite 736 , Menlo Park, CA, 94025650-814-...@nk-pc.com
    I have tried contacting Perry, Vishal and Wendy without any luck. If anyone has any news on this case, please inform us investors.
    Quincy

    Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:58:41 -0800
    From: junp...@yahoo.com
    Subject: please add my name on your class action.
    To: mohawkre...@googlegroups.com

    Please add my name and contact info on your class action.
    Thanks!

    Jun Park

    USA
    Cell: 1.702.526.0187
    Fax: 1.702.453.0187
    KOREA
    Cell: 82-10-7414-0187
    Email: junp...@yahoo.com
    Skype:jpark1111

    DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This information was gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, but we make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information. We disclaim all responsibility for information contained in this publication and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you may incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way for any reason. Receiver must verify the information and bears all risk for any inaccuracies.

    The information transmitted in this message is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender and delete this message. Thank you.

    Quincy Ko <quin...@hotmail.com> Jan 16 10:41PM -0800

    During the holidays, I spoke with the lawyer,
    Robert Cohen in Toronto that is representing about 50 investors against
    GIW/Mohawk but it is not a class action in that any investor can join.
    They have already served the defendents who did not appear in court to defend
    so are now waiting for a default judgement from the court against them.

    Quincy
    From: daniell...@shaw.ca
    To: mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
    Subject: Re: please add my name on your class action.
    Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:47:26 -0700

    Can I still add my name if I live in Calgary, AB.( CANADA )and don’t
    have the money for a lawyer?

    Has anyone in Calgary got any info. about this? Where to turn for
    help?

    If so , PLEASE add my name and contact info. to your class-action law-suit
    to recover lost Real Estate
    investment costs from Mohawk, G.I.W etc. as well.

    Please advise or contact me.

    I’ve had a very bad health year and have been out of the loop on this and
    would so appreciate any advise
    or direction with how to proceed with this.

    Thank you!

    Danielle Witton
    (403) 686-2160
    daniell...@shaw.ca

    DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This information
    was gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, but we make no
    representations or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the
    information. We disclaim all responsibility for information contained in this
    publication and all liability (including without limitation, liability in
    negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you may incur as a
    result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way for any
    reason. Receiver must verify the information and bears all risk for any
    inaccuracies.

    The information transmitted in this message is
    intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged
    material. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender and

    visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/mohawkreosamurais?hl=en.

    <delr...@rogers.com> Jan 16 01:34PM -0500

    Hi Steven,

    Here is the contact info for the lawyer who is apparently working with PIC
    (private Investment Club) members. This club was part of the official dog
    and pony show for Mohawk.

    I also tried to contact the lawyer Robert Cohen last November, but never
    received a call back, just an automated e-mail reply, below

    Robert Cohen

    From: Mira van Zwaaij <mirab...@gmail.com>
    Date: Friday, January 13, 2012 3:23 pm
    To: mohawkre...@googlegroups.com

    bree robertson <bree...@yahoo.ca> Jan 14 12:00AM -0800

    I&#39;d be interested too! Im not sure how to proceed but don&#39;t want to
    just give up either! These guys should be held responsible!

    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group
    mohawkreosamurais.
    You can <mailto:mohawkre...@googlegroups.com> post via email.
    To unsubscribe from this group,
    <mailto:mohawkreosamur...@googlegroups.com> send an empty
    message.
    visit this group.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group mohawkreosamurais.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

bree...@yahoo.ca

Jan 18, 2012, 12:26:24 PM1/18/12
to MohawkREOSamurais
This is frustrating because I was led to believe we were
included...even supplied dates, correspondence etc., thinking I was
part of the class action and therefore haven't been pursuing other
options. Now it seems I have to start over