پہلے نہ پڑھے ہوئے پیغام پر جائیں

delr...@rogers.com

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
16 جنوری، 2012، 1:34:44 PM16/1/12
بنام mohawkre...@googlegroups.com

Hi Steven,

Here is the contact info for the lawyer who is apparently working with PIC (private Investment Club) members. This club was part of the official dog and pony show for Mohawk.

I also tried to contact the lawyer Robert Cohen last November, but never received a call back, just an automated e-mail reply, below

Robert Cohen

> Direct: 416 869 5425

> Fax: 416 350 6929

> rco...@casselsbrock.com

> 2100 Scotia Plaza,

> 40 King Street West

> Toronto, Ontario

> Canada  M5H 3C2www.casselsbrock.com

From: Cohen, Robert [mailto:rco...@casselsbrock.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 12:34 PM
To: delr...@rogers.com
Subject: Automatic reply: Mohawk/GIW USA Foreclosure Sales

I will be out of the office at a lengthy trial in Barrie starting November 15th with intermittent access to email and voicemail. I will endeavour to respond to emails and voicemail messages (416-869-5425) as best I can during my time away from the office. If necessary, you may contact my assistant, Susanna Ho at s...@casselsbrock.com as well.Thanks, Bob

If you can get any info out of his office, that would be great!

Good luck

Grace

Grace DeLavoye

) home: 705-293-0399

) cell: 416-892-4637

7     905-248-5454

7   delr...@rogers.com

From: Mira van Zwaaij <mirab...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 13, 2012 3:23 pm
To: mohawkre...@googlegroups.com

bree robertson <bree...@yahoo.ca> Jan 14 12:00AM -0800

I&#39;d be interested too! Im not sure how to proceed but don&#39;t want to just give up either! These guys should be held responsible!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group mohawkreosamurais.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

سبھی کو جواب دیں
مصنف کو جواب دیں
فارورڈ کریں