Omnipod 5 / G6 Intro Kit has arrived

_

Jul 14, 2022, 6:46:18 PM7/14/22
Ordered via Medcart Pharmacy on Friday
July 8, arrived today, Thursday July 14 at
a low co-pay price of $139.04 . The cash
price would've been $602.69 per the re-
ceipt.

I don't know where my insurance company
arrived at a purported price of over $4,500
which, after 18 days of angst which included
a quote at that price, I fortunately didn't have
to pay.

I have 2 of the Omnipod DASH pods left, so
I'll keep those around in case I ever need
a backup for use with my old Omnipod for
some reason.

Early this morning, 6 AM, I inserted my last
Omnipod DASH pod, so I'll start using the
new Omnipod 5 / G6 device & pod at 2 PM
on Sunday July 17.

The box the devices came in says "simplify
life" on the top, and shows a picture of the
Omnipod 5 controller & Omnipod 5 / G6 pod
on the side, saying "The First Tubeless Auto-
mated Insulin Delivery System. Omnipod 5,
simplify life."

The box contained the Omnipod 5 controller,
a charging cable & when I plugged it in to
charge it it was already at 81% charged. Also
in the box, Omnipod 5 Quick Start Guide (30
pages), Omnipod 5 User Guide (382 pages),
3 Omnipod Pals adhesive pod overlays.

So, I'll be doing a lot of reading the next 3
days. Looking forward to the new Omnipod 5 /
G6 experience & will follow-up sometime next
week with what my initial experience is.

*~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~*

INSULINITIS (ISLIT)

New SUPERIOR clarifying name for near-
total to total loss of endogenous insulin
https://prohuman.net/pix2/new_superior_clarifying_name_is_INSULINITIS.jpg

The overwhelming majority of Islit caused
by autoimmune attacks on pancreatic beta
cells (Insulitis Islit) but there are

o 15 specific types of rapid onset Islit, a
rare condition (only present in < one-half
of 1% of Americans & in a much lower rate
in most of the world), when present is typ-
ically diagnosed at age under 30
(50% at age < 18, 20% at age 19 to 29)

o 1 slow onset specific type, Latent Auto-
immune Islit, frequency unknown but per
a recent report, misdiagnosed as Cellosis
(new clarifying name for type 2 diabetes)
almost 40% of the time due to slow onset
& occurrence typically at age over 30

Old outdated anachronistic name for Islit is
type 1 diabetes, confusing in that diabetes
without clarifier is often used to describe this
& the other 6 Disparate High Glucose Con-
ditions (DHGCs).

That makes figuring out which DHGC is actu-
ally being referred to (& it can be any 1, some,
or all of them when diabetes or diabetic word
used without clarifier) confusing / difficult:
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticguessinggame.jpg
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticconfusion.jpg
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticendingthemisunderstanding.jpg

Recent estimate that 20 million have Islit in the
world, 1 in 394 (2.583/10ths of 1%), less than
5% of the almost 470 million in the world who
have any of the 7 DHGCs, 95% having Cellosis
(see below for causalities):
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.health.diabetes/c/58ZoHZEZ51w/m/EBejqoJQAQAJ

Notably, one's relatives and one's birthplace
dramatically impact one's risk of getting the
Insulitis-caused Islit, as listed in details of all
15 specific types of rapid-onset Islit & the sole
specific type of slow onset Latent Autoimmune
Islit at
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.health.diabetes/c/aOsrugeqYqs/m/MlI8I6PzAAAJ

- - -

Insulin / Insulin Pump / CGM I use

Fiasp Ultra-Fast-Acting Insulin in a tubeless
Omnipod 5 insulin pump catheter placed into
skin / pod with adhesive stuck onto skin every
80 hours, control via Omnipod 5 controller,
with basal dosages auto-adjusted based on
Dexcom G6 glucose levels every 5 minutes)
-New picture to be added-

Dexcom G6 CGM (continuous glucose monitor)
-New picture to be added-

- - -

Stop Diabetes/Diabetic Confusion
with New Superior Clarifying Terms
https://www.change.org/stopdiabetesdiabeticconfusionwithNewSuperiorClarifyingTerms

- - -

o Preventable Cellosis is the only specific
type of Disparate High Glucose Condition
that is preventable & reversible (in many,
sometimes it's called type 2 diabetes, often
confusingly called diabetes with no clarifier)

Risk for Preventable Cellosis, Hypertension,
& Cardiovascular Disease increases as one's
weight increases but BMI risk increases at
lower BMI levels in non-white individuals:
https://prohuman.net/pix2/BMI-WaistCircumference-Cellosis&Hypertension&CardiovascularDisease-Risk.jpg
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-05-bmi-offs-obesity-diabetes-non-white.html

o PreCellosis (often confusingly called predia-
betes with no clarifier) is the oft-times preven-
table & reversible Cellosis precondition that all-
too-often the overwhelming majority having it
are unaware they have it (almost 3 times more
have PreCellosis than have Cellosis).

o 20 specific types of Cellosis, unpreventable
& nonreversible (thus far, sometimes called
type 2 diabetes, all-too-often confusingly called
diabetes with no clarifier)

Per the following article, 5.3% with Cellosis
used exogenous insulin in 2019.
https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2019-12-13/tandem-diabetes-care-announces-fda-clearance-of-the-t-slim-x2-insulin-pump-with-control-iq-advanced-hybrid-closed-loop

- - -

o 4 other Disparate High Glucose Conditions
exist (Gestational Cellosis, Diminosis, Neonatal
Diminosis, Ohiglucons), all 7 DHGCs fully des-
cribed in the following article:

Logic and reasoning behind ceasing using
confusing / misleading / misinforming diabetes
& diabetic & reactive hypoglycemia words and
phrases, replacing all of that with vastly superior
clarifying names:

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

*~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~*

_

Jul 14, 2022, 9:08:03 PM7/14/22
Follow-up:

I neglected to mention the 11 Omnipod 5 / G6
pods that were in the box. Additional links:

Omnipod 5 Quick Start Guide PDF
https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/Omnipod-5_Quick-Start-Guide.pdf

Omnipod 5 User Guide PDF
https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/Omnipod-5_User-guide.pdf

Omnipod 5 Patient Resource Guide PDF
https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/omnipod-5-patient-resource-guide.pdf

Omnipod 5 Quick Tips PDF
https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/omnipod-5-system-quick-tips.pdf

On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 5:46:18 PM UTC-5, _ wrote:

.> Ordered via Medcart Pharmacy on Friday
.> July 8, arrived today, Thursday July 14 at
.> a low co-pay price of $139.04 . The cash
.> price would've been $602.69 per the re-
.> ceipt.
.>
[...]
.> *~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~*
.>
.> INSULINITIS (ISLIT)
.>
[...]
.> - - -
.>
[...]

_

Jul 17, 2022, 4:25:55 PM7/17/22
Follow-up 2:

My previous pod is active 'til 3:00 PM, so
my statement previously that it was active
'til 2:00 PM was an hour off.

I went through the process to try to use the
Omnipod 5 yesterday. It first indicated I had
to get training, so I connected with their vir-
tual learning via the internet. It was helpful
& well-done until I somehow knocked my re-
mote keyboard to the ground, & even though ...

... I had made it through most of the training,
when I tried to re-enter the virtual learning it
only thought I had completed the initial train-
ing, so rather than going through the lengthy
process to get back to where I was, I simply
informed the Omnipod 5 controller that I ...

... had completed the training. Then, I com-
pleted the setup. Here are my settings for
my use of FIASP insulin:

Max Basal Rate: 12 units/hour, I only use
a high basal rate for a short period, don't
know if I'll need to use such a high rate
with the Omnipod 5.

Temp Basal Rate (Percent or Units): Units

Maximum Bolus: 9.9 units in a single dosage

Target Glucose: 110 mg/dl

Correct Above: 110 mg/dl (I know, that's dif-
ferent than generally advised but I fear highs
& will try that setting initially to see how the
auto-adjust basal operates; may have to move
it higher - we'll see)

Insulin to Carb Ratio: 7 to 20 grams carbs, the
7 only applies after I wake up 'til noon, the rest
of the day it's 20 grams carbs per unit of insulin

Correction Factor: 50 mg/dl (amount that 1 unit
of insulin will lower the glucose level when a cor-
recting dose is given)

Reverse Correction: On (Bolus Calculator auto-
decreases Bolus dose when glucose is < 110
mg/dl & Bolus Calculator is used)

Duration of Insulin Action: 4 hours

Temp Basal Presets (note that the following
are based on how my current Omnipod works;
these may have to be changed after I've dis-
covered how the Omnipod 5 works in the
coming days):

High 12 Units Half Hour: 12 Units for .5 hour (if
used, I check the glucose every 5 to 10 minutes
& stop the temp basal if glucose has stopped
a rapid rise)
Low 0 Units Two Hours: 0 Units for 2 hours
Low 0 Units One Hour: 0 Units for 1 hour
Low 0 Units Half Hour: 0 Units for .5 hour

In the past, I never used the bolus calculator,
but I'm going to try to use the bolus calculator
with the Omnipod 5. I'll report back on if I am
or am not satisfied with its calculations.

---

Initial attempt at using the Omnipod 5, at 3:00 PM,
but due to the following, stopped basal & deacti-
vated old pod at 3:12 PM.

Initial Insulin On Board at 3:00 PM: 1.7 units (the
new Omnipod 5 has no way of knowing about that),
previous basal was .7 units/hour, current glucose
level at 3:05 PM, 91 mg/dl with diagonal down
arrow. Ate 17 grams of carbs in a protein bar. 5
minutes later, glucose 83 mg/dl with diagonal
down arrow.

Drank 20 grams of grape juice. 5 minutes later,
glucose up to 84 mg/dl, Insulin On Board 1.55
units, so at 3:15 PM, here goes my intial inser-
tion of the Omnipod 5 pod.

So, at 3:20 PM, current glucose level 90 mg/dl
with horizonal arrow, after insertion the Omni-
pod 5 asked did I want to go automatic? I said
yes, and it says it's going 20 minutes to connect
to the transmitter.

It actually connected after 2 minutes & the Omni-
pod 5 controller & my CGM display on my android
phone are both showing 96 mg/dl with horizontal
arrow.

So, the exiting test phase begins, unknown how
well it will go. I'll comment in follow-ups in this
thread with the particulars on how Omnipod 5
events unfold.

On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 8:08:03 PM UTC-5, _ wrote:

.> Follow-up:
.>
.> I neglected to mention the 11 Omnipod 5 / G6
.> pods that were in the box. Additional links:
.>
.> Omnipod 5 Quick Start Guide PDF
.> https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/Omnipod-5_Quick-Start-Guide.pdf
.>
.> Omnipod 5 User Guide PDF
.> https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/Omnipod-5_User-guide.pdf
.>
.> Omnipod 5 Patient Resource Guide PDF
.> https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/omnipod-5-patient-resource-guide.pdf
.>
.> Omnipod 5 Quick Tips PDF
.> https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/omnipod-5-system-quick-tips.pdf

See following for the original post at
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.health.diabetes/c/kmjVF3icblw/m/MOeIyBaJAgAJ

/> .> *~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~*
/> .>
/> .> INSULINITIS (ISLIT)
/> .>
[...]
/> .> - - -
/> .>
[...]

_

Jul 19, 2022, 4:41:12 PM7/19/22
Follow-up 3:

See following for previous post at
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.health.diabetes/c/kmjVF3icblw/m/ENk2QSttAwAJ

Today, I changed 2 of my original setup
entries:

.> Insulin to Carb Ratio: 7 to 20 grams carbs, the
.> 7 only applies after I wake up 'til noon, the rest
.> of the day it's 20 grams carbs per unit of insulin

I changed the 20 grams carbs per unit of insulin
to 15 grams carbs per unit of insulin for the rest
of the day (before 7 AM and after 12 PM).

.> Correction Factor: 50 mg/dl (amount that 1 unit
.> of insulin will lower the glucose level when a cor-
.> recting dose is given)

I changed that 50 mg/dl to 30 mg/dl.

The reason for those changes is to endeavor
to have my Bolus calculator increase the bolus
dosages as other than the first night, I've had
success at avoiding going below 70 mg/dl.

The first night that happened too frequently
though it only went slightly below 70 mg/dl
that night during those times.

The first day, as expected, was the most diffi-
cult in adjusting to new methods, but Monday
& today I've thus far I've been pleased with the
results.

Reporting tool, Dexcom Clarity does not work
with Omnipod 5. Glooko.com is the sole tool
that's available. Unfortunately I'm currently in
wait mode as Omnipod has informed me that
at midnight after my 2nd pod is activated, at
11:30 PM Wednesday night, Glooko.com will ...

... start showing reports. I won't know 'til then
if it will & if it doesn't I'll have to check with Om-
nipod to ascertain why. Omnipod says at mid-
night each day after the 2nd pod is activated,
my Omnipod 5 info is uploaded to the 'cloud'
& is available via glooko.com.

I'm surprised & disappointed that glooko.com
has no documentation on this & their documen-
tation is misleading & inaccurate when it comes
to the Omnipod 5, Omnipod had no documenta-
tion about this in their 382 page manual, & I've
had to call them for information about glooko.

Oh well, in the old days when I installed compu-
ter systems at automobile dealerships, it was
always dire when the computer went down, &
always delightful when the computer started
working again.

I suspect/hope that Glooko will start working
Thursday, and if so, I'll probably forgive all the
problems and poor documentation, but side-
note, everything should've been accurately
documented by both Glooko & Omnipod, &
it's dubious that if it's viewable Thursday ...

... it will have taken 4 days after beginning
using Omnipod 5 to be able to view Glooko
reports. Meanwhile, Omnipod data available
via their History Detail function:

Sunday July 17 after 3:30 PM
Average CGM: 131 mg/dl
CGM in range 70 to 180 mg/dl: 80%
CGM Above 180 mg/dl: 13%
CGM Below 70 mg/dl: 7%
Total Insulin: 15.4 units
Basal Insulin: 51%, 7.8 units
Bolus Insulin: 49%, 7.6 units
Total Carbs: 234 grams

Monday July 18
Average CGM: 112 mg/dl
CGM in range 70 to 180 mg/dl: 97%
CGM Above 180 mg/dl: 0%
CGM Below 70 mg/dl: 3%
Total Insulin: 20.7 units
Basal Insulin: 49%, 10.1 units
Bolus Insulin: 51%, 10.6 units
Total Carbs: 104 grams

Tuesday July 19 as of 3:23 PM
Average CGM: 107 mg/dl
CGM in range 70 to 180 mg/dl: 100%
CGM Above 180 mg/dl: 0%
CGM Below 70 mg/dl: 0%
Total Insulin: 16.9 units
Basal Insulin: 36%, 6.15 units
Bolus Insulin: 64%, 10.8 units
Total Carbs: 53 grams

-If- Glooko Reports are available Thursday
July 21, I'll share a lot more information
including the amount of time basal has
been turned off, amount of time in auto-
matic dosing compared to manual dosing,
& much more.

- - -

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

INSULINITIS (ISLIT)

New SUPERIOR clarifying name for near-
total to total loss of endogenous insulin
https://prohuman.net/pix2/new_superior_clarifying_name_is_INSULINITIS.jpg

The overwhelming majority of Islit caused by
autoimmune attacks on pancreatic beta cells
(Insulitis Islit) but there are

o 15 specific types of rapid onset Islit, a
rare condition (only present in < one-half
of 1% of Americans & in a much lower rate
in most of the world), when present is typ-
ically diagnosed at age under 30
(50% at age < 18, 20% at age 19 to 29)

o 1 slow onset specific type, Latent Autoim-
mune Islit, frequency unknown but per a
recent report, misdiagnosed as Cellosis
(new clarifying name for type 2 diabetes)
almost 40% of the time due to its slow
onset and its occurrence typically at age
over 30

Old outdated anachronistic name for Islit is
type 1 diabetes, confusing in that diabetes
without clarifier is often used to describe
this condition which is 1 of the 7 Disparate
High Glucose Conditions (DHGCs).

That makes figuring out which DHGC is actu-
ally being referred to (and it can be any one,
or some, or all of them when the diabetes
or diabetic word is used without clarifier)
confusing / difficult:
- - -

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
Outstanding! https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
Please! https://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm

Glucose Anomalies Research regarding
Potential Cures / Improvements in Treatments
Great! https://prohuman.net/glucoseanomaliesresearch.htm

Stop Diabetes/Diabetic Confusion
with New Superior Clarifying Terms
https://www.change.org/stopdiabetesdiabeticconfusionwithNewSuperiorClarifyingTerms

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

_

Jul 20, 2022, 11:42:50 AM7/20/22
Follow-up 4:

Glooko reports are now working. The data
began when I established a link to glooko
from my poddercentral account. I'll have to
get used to the manner in which the data
is presented and will present information
about that in the future.

My attempt to alter my settings did not have
the result I was seeking so I changed my set-
tings back to what they were originally.

.> ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
.>
[...]

_

Jul 22, 2022, 2:28:08 PM7/22/22
Follow-up 5:

--- Comment 1 of 3 ---

I've found no evidence that the Omnipod 5
automatic basal rate ever goes higher than
.05 units per 5 minutes which = .6 units/hr.
Those doses are displayable via the History
Detail "Auto Events" option on the Omnipod 5
controller.

Disappointing that the automatic basal rate
is geared towards preventing hypoglycemia
(a lot of 0 dosages every 5 minutes) but is
blind (no upward adjustments at all) regard-
ing preventing hyperglycemia.

Very disappointing that, the Omnipod 5 folks
are so fearful of hypoglycemia that they arg-
uably are irresponsible (negligent) in auto-
matically countering hyperglycemia with
higher automatic basal rates.

So, in essence, one must always manually
dose insulin with correcting bolus dosages
and/or with manual increased basil levels
to try to prevent & counter hyperglycemia.

--- Comment 2 of 3 ---

Well, Glooko data began on Monday after-
noon. I & the Omnipod 5 have been great
at countering / preventing hypoglycemia
(a hypoglycemia rate of 1% thus far).

However, due to my bolus dosages being
too high on Tuesday after 3:23 PM & on
Wednesday, I ingested far too many carbs
(well over 300 both of those days) to pre-
vent hypoglycemia from my bolus dosages
being too high.

Nevertheless, despite the disappointment
I have regarding the automatic basal levels
(detailed in comment 1 above), my above
180% thus far has been just 1%, so overall
time between 70 & 180 mg/dl has been 98%.

Glooko & Omnipod 5 do not use tenths of
percent so percents are averaged up or down
(not sure if they go up at = or > 5/10ths of a
% & down below 5/10ths of a %, but I pre-
sume that's the case).

Glooko reports: Unfortunately, due to my fre-
quency of carb ingestion & insulin dosing, the
following 'scrambled eggs' loss of accuracy
due to trying to squeeze too many entries into
too small of a space is present in the following
Glooko reports:

Calendar - Carbs & Insulin doses, unreadable
when they're done frequently.

Week View - Bolus Units of insulin dosages,
unreadable when they're done frequently.

--- Comment 3 ---

Their reference guides, unfortunately they
appear to have one for all devices & there's
not enough information about Omnipod 5
in some areas:

Glooko Reports Reference Guide
https://support.glooko.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/4992665526291/ENGLISH-US_-_IFU-0025-00_EN_08_-_Glooko_Report_Reference_Guide.pdf

Glooko for Clinics Reference Guide
https://support.glooko.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/7569737685267/ENGLISH-US_-_IFU-0026-00-EN_20_Glooko_for_Clinics.pdf

Glooko for Personal Use Quick Start Guide
https://support.glooko.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/6459632327443/English-US_-_IFU-0027-00-EN_22_Glooko_for_Personal_Use.pdf

One excerpt: "The Omnipod 5 is a cloud-to-cloud
integration. The connection with Glooko is estab-
lished in PodderCentral, where the users need to
authorize the connection between their Omnipod 5
and Glooko. Once the connection is made, data
will stream regularly into Glooko with an hour
delay."

That cloud-to-cloud integration is called 'syncing'
in the following email.

Per an email from Glooko on July 20, "while it may
take a few hours for it to start syncing to Glooko,
it should not take multiple days/weeks. Omnipod 5
syncs to Glooko several times an hour, not once a
day. I think the rep you were speaking to at Insulet
may have gotten mixed up between the DASH (older ...

... Omnipod version) and the Omnipod 5, and I do
apologize for this." That Glooko rep, Rachel, worked
steadfastly to help me & I appreciate her efforts.

At some point in the future I'll present links to pic-
tures of some of the Glooko reports that will hope-
fully, apart from the 'scrambled eggs' problem on
the Calendar & Week View reports, show how well
the Omnipod 5 is handling my glucose levels & for
the most part (not all parts, see above) my basal
insulin dosaging.

It is disturbing to me when Omnipod 5 'turns off'
basal sometimes when the glucose level is above
110 mg/dl (I know, their algorithm has a 1 hour
prediction factor in play, but still, I find that dis-
turbing although with a 1% hypoglycemia rate
& a 1% >180 mg/dl rate thus far, I suppose my ...

... being disturbed about that may be question-
able, & maybe I'll stop being disturbed about that
as I continue using the Omnipod 5 - maybe not,
as I question the Omnipod 5 inability to dose
basal automatically at higher than .05 units
every 5 minutes, i.e. .6 units per hour. That ...

... limit may not be true at much higher glu-
cose levels, but since my glucose level has
not gone above 195 mg/dl (according to
the Glooko online display) since I connected
with Glooko Monday afternoon, I can't know
what the automatic basal would be if it ever ...

... got in the 200s or 300s or heaven forbid,
the 400s, but it didn't increase above .6 units
per hour when my glucose went above 180
mg/dl.

Dexcom Clarity had a nifty feature of being
able to hover over a glucose level graph &
get an exact glucose level displayed. Unfor-
tunately, Glooko being a pdf file, that func-
tionality isn't available.

On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-5, _ wrote:

.> Follow-up 4:
.>
.> Glooko reports are now working. The data
.> began when I established a link to glooko
.> from my poddercentral account. I'll have to
.> get used to the manner in which the data
.> is presented and will present information
.> about that in the future.
.>
.> My attempt to alter my settings did not have
.> the result I was seeking so I changed my set-
.> tings back to what they were originally.
.>
/> .> ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
/> .>
[...]

_

Jul 22, 2022, 5:10:10 PM7/22/22
Follow-up 6:

Interesting (and odd) that Omnipod 5 is so
heavily invested in training for the Omnipod 5
-but- provides NO training for Glooko & I've
been in a live & learn mode with Glooko pick-
ing up information every day.

Today, I first realized that a lot of the Glooko
information is available online, not requiring
generating a PDF file to view it. I also have
learned that via the Graphs > Overlay > Spa-
ghetti selections online, I do indeed have
splendid access to every-5-minutes glucose
levels.

That's a most excellent feature, surpassing
what I could do with Dexcom Clarity, I'm over-
joyed & impressed with that feature! As I learn
more as I continue using Glooko & Omnipod 5,
well, I'll try to refrain from too many posts, but
in the future, I'll provide links to pictures of ...

... the information that will thoroughly convey
all I've learned via the learning process that
resulted from Omnipod 5 & Glooko providing
inadequate training on Glooko reports. So,
that's a BIG thumbs up for that Graphs > Over-
lay > Spaghetti online discovery along with a ...

... recommendation that Glooko copy what
Omnipod 5 did with their Omnipod 5 virtual
learning in order to educate individuals on
using Glooko with Omnipod 5.

Oh well, as they say, live and learn & I've fully
documented my ups (elation) & downs (disap-
pointments) thus far.

On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 1:28:08 PM UTC-5, _ wrote:

.> Follow-up 5:
.>
.> --- Comment 1 of 3 ---
.>
[...]

I discovered late today that Glooko has an
outstanding online Graphs > Overlay > Spa-
ghetti selection that provides splendid ac-
cess to every-5-minutes glucose levels by
hovering over the desired reading for the
desired time & day. Fantastic !!!

> On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-5, _ wrote:

/> .> Follow-up 4:
/> .>
/> .> Glooko reports are now working. The data
/> .> began when I established a link to glooko
/> .> from my poddercentral account. I'll have to
/> .> get used to the manner in which the data
/> .> is presented and will present information
/> .> about that in the future.
/> .>
/> .> My attempt to alter my settings did not have
/> .> the result I was seeking so I changed my set-
/> .> tings back to what they were originally.
/> .>
~> /> .>
[...]
~> /> .>