[MicroProfile Marketing Discussion] March 29th, 2021 - Agenda Minutes

1 view

Rustam Mehmandarov

Mar 26, 2021, 3:13:32 PM3/26/21
to microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Dear MicroProfilers,

Here is the agenda for the meeting on Monday, March 29th.

Please review, adjust, and provide additions, if needed:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fQWUiCInhJni8WhGt2k5WKqb8K6BuhzzWTzqynvX3_U/edit?ts=605bf0f9#bookmark=kix.5ezqqxxcwlhf

Best regards,
Rustam
https://twitter.com/rmehmandarov

Rustam Mehmandarov

Mar 29, 2021, 3:07:29 PM3/29/21
to microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Here is the summary/meeting minutes from today's call. Have a great week!

Rustam

----

March 29th

Monthly Dedicated Call Stewards: Schedule & Responsibilities  & Onboarding

Tweeted photo(s) ought to retweet the call-2-action media push of the day’s mktg call.

Tweeted Photo <> Video

Agenda Template here

Contributors: [add her/himself to minutes & help with write-up

  • Rustam Mehmandarov                    Call Lead

  • Amelia Eiras (Tomitribe)                   Call Mentor

  • Manish Kumar (DVT, SA)

  • Tetiana Fydorenchyk (Jelastic)

  • Neha Sardana (Garden State JUG)

  • Emerson Castaneda

  • Ryan St James ( Tomitribe)

  • Giuseppe Scaramuzzino

  • Julian Rivera-Pineda (Tadeo) (El Salvador JUG)

  • Jadon Ortlepp (Payara)

  • John Clingan (Red Hat)

  • Emily Jiang (IBM)

  • Neil Patterson (IBM)

  • Stefan Horochovec

  • Ankur Singh

Mktg Repo Inventory Ticket

https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-marketing/issues

General tickets:

Github: https://github.com/manish2aug/minor-consent

  • [Emily] blog on MicroProfile 5-year anniversary github issue

Amelia connected 3/24 via comments in each call agenda minutes to get the attention of MicroProfilers, Zoom Admins access, Media write up push, import minute agenda to the MP drive:

  1. Context Propagation (Work in progress)

  2. JWT

  3. OpenAPI

  4. OpenTracing

  5. GraphQL

  6. Metrics

  7. Fault Tolerance - Terminated

  8. Starter  (work in progress)

  9. LRA

  • Debbie

  • Tetiana

  • Rustam

  • Neha

  • Tetiana

  • Debbie

Working Group tickets:

Completed tickets:

Moved closed tickets: to the MPWG repo based on 3/23 MP Community call about tackling tasks that are a part of the 2021 approved planning.

General closed tickets:

Amelia Eiras

Mar 29, 2021, 3:21:32 PM3/29/21
to MPMarketing, John Clingan
Thank you, beautiful Rustam!

One small correction in the written minutes:   the Zoom item line below.
Only the "Admins" with access to help Lead the zoom call meetings will be required to have a Zoom account.
MP attendees, "Guests" can continue attending the MP calls as they do now, without the requirement of a Zoom account.

John, can you please confirm if my understanding is correct?

Thank you,
image.png

John Clingan

Rustam Mehmandarov

Mar 29, 2021, 5:56:14 PM3/29/21
to MicroProfile Marketing
Thanks a lot Amelia and John.
Corrected in the original document. Good catch!

Rustam