Notes about LTDP for Engineering

1 view

Henry Gladney

Nov 9, 2012, 3:24:38 AM11/9/12
to ltd...@googlegroups.com
Some working notes attached.  There exists much more, but I doubt that its level of detail is of interest to you just now.

Directly pertinent is Stancic et al.  I've attached a copy (in two forms).

Bootz et al.,  Entity/Identity: A tool designed to index documents about digital poetry, Symposium e-poetry, Barcelone, 2009

Dunckley, Matt. Shahar Ronen, Ealan A. Henis, Simona Rabinovici-Cohen, Petra Reshef, David Giaretta, Esther Conway, Using XFDU for CASPAR Information Packaging, OCLC Systems & Services: International Digital Library Perspectives, Vol. 26 No. 2, 2010.

Stancic, Hrvoje. Kresimir Pavlina, Arian Rajh, Long-term Preservation Solution for Complex Digital Objects Preserved as Archival Information  Packages in the Domain of Pharmaceutical Records, eTELEMED 2011 : The Third International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine, 2011.

RESTful Bag Server spec - as found on our github site: https://github.com/acdha/restful-bag-server

Best wishes, Henry

H.M. Gladney, Ph.D.   http://www.hgladney.com/  (408)867-3933

Stancic 2011 LTDP Pharma.docx