SK 3123 09 November 2021

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 9, 2021, 5:35:27 AM11/9/21

Date: 14 August 2021

Nov 9, 2021, 5:35:44 AM11/9/21

Nov 9, 2021, 5:35:55 AM11/9/21

Nov 9, 2021, 5:36:13 AM11/9/21

Nov 9, 2021, 5:36:24 AM11/9/21
DSC_0401.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 9, 2021, 5:36:49 AM11/9/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
DSC_0402.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 9, 2021, 5:49:42 AM11/9/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Oenanthe javanica (Blume) de Candolle ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 12, 2021, 11:34:41 AM11/12/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
I think it looks different as per images at Oenanthe javanica (Blume) DC.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 20, 2021, 5:52:18 AM11/20/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
What are the species listed in the area?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 20, 2021, 6:39:46 AM11/20/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
No Oenanthe is listed !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 21, 2021, 6:40:48 AM11/21/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
Pimpinella inundata (Farille & Malla) P.K.Mukh. & Constance ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 26, 2021, 11:13:49 AM11/26/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
I think it looks different as per GBIF specimens- one and two.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 1, 2021, 1:43:40 AM12/1/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

One can see 7 high res. images, showing different aspects at this link.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Oenanthe javanica (Blume) de Candolle ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

I think it looks different as per images at Oenanthe javanica (Blume) DC.- from me

What are the species listed in the area?- from me

No Oenanthe is listed !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Pimpinella inundata (Farille & Malla) P.K.Mukh. & Constance ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

I think it looks different as per GBIF specimens- one and two.- from me

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 4, 2021, 6:34:42 AM12/4/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think Pimpinella diversifolia, as per discussions at SK 3118 08 November 2021
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju