SK 3118 08 November 2021

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 8, 2021, 10:58:06 AM11/8/21

Date: 14 August 2021

Nov 8, 2021, 10:58:44 AM11/8/21

Nov 8, 2021, 10:58:55 AM11/8/21

Nov 8, 2021, 10:59:08 AM11/8/21

Nov 8, 2021, 10:59:17 AM11/8/21

Nov 8, 2021, 10:59:33 AM11/8/21

Nov 8, 2021, 10:59:45 AM11/8/21

Nov 8, 2021, 11:00:05 AM11/8/21
DSC_0320.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 8, 2021, 11:00:06 AM11/8/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
DSC_0321.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 12, 2021, 11:27:28 AM11/12/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Could not find a match as per comparative images at Apiaceae.
What are the species listed in the area?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 20, 2021, 5:51:24 AM11/20/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 21, 2021, 6:43:53 AM11/21/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia
Pimpinella inundata (Farille & Malla) P.K.Mukh. & Constance ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 26, 2021, 11:14:58 AM11/26/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
I think it looks different as per GBIF specimens- one and two.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 1, 2021, 1:59:37 AM12/1/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
One can see 9 very high res. images showing different aspects at this link.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Could not find a match as per comparative images at Apiaceae.

What are the species listed in the area?- from me

Pimpinella inundata (Farille & Malla) P.K.Mukh. & Constance ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

I think it looks different as per GBIF specimens- one and two- from me

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 1, 2021, 2:39:45 AM12/1/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Ishwari ji

Dec 1, 2021, 3:08:06 AM12/1/21
to J.M. Garg, Dr. Ishwari Rai, efloraofindia