Tree for ID : Nasik : 30MAR21 : AK-14

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 30, 2021, 8:01:35 AMMar 30
to efloraofindia
Tree seen with tiny flowers and dried pods.
Probably growing wild.
Aarti
P1410941.JPG
P1410943.JPG
P1410942.JPG
P1410944.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Mar 30, 2021, 9:47:20 AMMar 30
to efloraofindia
Dalbergia paniculata,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 03/30/21, 07:16:35 PM

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 30, 2021, 10:56:29 AMMar 30
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks for the id Paradesi Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvEsOb0JRD-zfuUwKfXgQZJMxooh5AcyDJRRVc36%2BVnicQ%40mail.gmail.com.

J.M. Garg

Apr 3, 2021, 4:22:48 AMApr 3
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks, Paradesi ji,
Although images are too small to see much details, I think they are closer to Dalbergia lanceolaria compared to Dalbergia lanceolaria subsp. paniculata

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 3, 2021, 4:33:25 AMApr 3
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks Garg Ji.
Adding the original images one by one, in case you would like to see the details.
Regards,
Aarti
P1410942.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 3, 2021, 4:34:17 AMApr 3
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Second image.
P1410943.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 3, 2021, 4:35:02 AMApr 3
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Third image.
Aarti

P1410944.JPG

Mahadeswara

Apr 3, 2021, 7:56:04 AMApr 3
to efloraofindia
Same doubts as expressed by Garg ji.  Clear pictures are needed.

J.M. Garg

Apr 7, 2021, 7:07:32 AMApr 7
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I think more closer to images at Dalbergia lanceolaria
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 7, 2021, 7:51:28 AMApr 7
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks Garg Ji.
I will try taking more pictures when I visit the place.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 26, 2021, 12:56:22 PMJul 26
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Adding more pictures taken recently.
It was looking very different with green foliage.
Aarti
P1420598.JPG
P1420600.JPG
P1420599.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 26, 2021, 9:16:54 PMJul 26
to Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dalbergia paniculata,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/27/21, 06:46:21 AM

radha veach

Jul 26, 2021, 11:10:02 PMJul 26
to efloraofindia
Yes, to me too it is Dalbergia paniculata

regards
Radha

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 27, 2021, 12:39:19 AMJul 27
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, radhaveach
Paradesi Ji, Radha Ji,
Thanks a lot for resolving the id of this tree.
I will observe the tree for flowers/pods.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/3e9c45d2-a048-4d1a-8c53-46365747f490n%40googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

Aug 5, 2021, 1:26:24 AMAug 5
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, radhaveach, Aarti S. Khale
May I request to check these the following keys as I am unable to decipher from submitted details:
D. lanceolaria subsp. lanceolaria has 11-17 leaflets not turning black when dry, and pink flowers, upper two calyx teeth obtuse lower three acutewhereas D. lanceolaria subsp. paniculata  has 9-13 leaflets turning black when dry, and white flowers, all five calyx teeth acute.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

radha veach

Aug 5, 2021, 11:34:37 PMAug 5
to efloraofindia
Garg ji,
Flower colour in both is variable, otherwise the keys seem correct. You are right details are not seen in these images.
My guess is based on the overall look of the tree from field experience.

regards
Radha

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 6, 2021, 12:26:00 AMAug 6
to efloraofindia, radhaveach
Thanks Radha Ji.
I will look for more details whenever I visit that place again and update this post with more images.
Regards,
Aarti

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 2:40:14 AMSep 15
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 2:41:35 AMSep 15
to indiantreepix, Aarti S. Khale
P1410941.JPG
P1410943.JPG
P1410942.JPG
P1410944.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 15, 2021, 10:50:25 PMSep 15
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Gurcharan Ji,
Thanks for forwarding my earlier post from Nasik.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 19, 2021, 10:54:12 PMSep 19
to efloraofindia, radhaveach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Radha Ji, Paradesi Ji,
Was lucky to see the green pods yesterday.
Due to strong winds, I could not get very clear pictures.
Regards,
Aarti
P1430202.JPG
P1430206.JPG