Tree for ID : Nasik : 30MAR21 : AK-14

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 30, 2021, 8:01:35 AM3/30/21
to efloraofindia
Tree seen with tiny flowers and dried pods.
Probably growing wild.
Aarti
P1410941.JPG
P1410943.JPG
P1410942.JPG
P1410944.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Mar 30, 2021, 9:47:20 AM3/30/21
to efloraofindia
Dalbergia paniculata,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 03/30/21, 07:16:35 PM

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 30, 2021, 10:56:29 AM3/30/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks for the id Paradesi Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvEsOb0JRD-zfuUwKfXgQZJMxooh5AcyDJRRVc36%2BVnicQ%40mail.gmail.com.

J.M. Garg

Apr 3, 2021, 4:22:48 AM4/3/21
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks, Paradesi ji,
Although images are too small to see much details, I think they are closer to Dalbergia lanceolaria compared to Dalbergia lanceolaria subsp. paniculata

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 3, 2021, 4:33:25 AM4/3/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks Garg Ji.
Adding the original images one by one, in case you would like to see the details.
Regards,
Aarti
P1410942.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 3, 2021, 4:34:17 AM4/3/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Second image.
P1410943.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 3, 2021, 4:35:02 AM4/3/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Third image.
Aarti

P1410944.JPG

Mahadeswara

Apr 3, 2021, 7:56:04 AM4/3/21
to efloraofindia
Same doubts as expressed by Garg ji.  Clear pictures are needed.

J.M. Garg

Apr 7, 2021, 7:07:32 AM4/7/21
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I think more closer to images at Dalbergia lanceolaria
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 7, 2021, 7:51:28 AM4/7/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks Garg Ji.
I will try taking more pictures when I visit the place.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 26, 2021, 12:56:22 PM7/26/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Adding more pictures taken recently.
It was looking very different with green foliage.
Aarti
P1420598.JPG
P1420600.JPG
P1420599.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 26, 2021, 9:16:54 PM7/26/21
to Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dalbergia paniculata,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/27/21, 06:46:21 AM

radha veach

Jul 26, 2021, 11:10:02 PM7/26/21
to efloraofindia
Yes, to me too it is Dalbergia paniculata

regards
Radha

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 27, 2021, 12:39:19 AM7/27/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, radhaveach
Paradesi Ji, Radha Ji,
Thanks a lot for resolving the id of this tree.
I will observe the tree for flowers/pods.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/3e9c45d2-a048-4d1a-8c53-46365747f490n%40googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

Aug 5, 2021, 1:26:24 AM8/5/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, radhaveach, Aarti S. Khale
May I request to check these the following keys as I am unable to decipher from submitted details:
D. lanceolaria subsp. lanceolaria has 11-17 leaflets not turning black when dry, and pink flowers, upper two calyx teeth obtuse lower three acutewhereas D. lanceolaria subsp. paniculata  has 9-13 leaflets turning black when dry, and white flowers, all five calyx teeth acute.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

radha veach

Aug 5, 2021, 11:34:37 PM8/5/21
to efloraofindia
Garg ji,
Flower colour in both is variable, otherwise the keys seem correct. You are right details are not seen in these images.
My guess is based on the overall look of the tree from field experience.

regards
Radha

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 6, 2021, 12:26:00 AM8/6/21
to efloraofindia, radhaveach
Thanks Radha Ji.
I will look for more details whenever I visit that place again and update this post with more images.
Regards,
Aarti

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 2:40:14 AM9/15/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 2:41:35 AM9/15/21
to indiantreepix, Aarti S. Khale
P1410941.JPG
P1410943.JPG
P1410942.JPG
P1410944.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 15, 2021, 10:50:25 PM9/15/21
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Gurcharan Ji,
Thanks for forwarding my earlier post from Nasik.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 19, 2021, 10:54:12 PM9/19/21
to efloraofindia, radhaveach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Radha Ji, Paradesi Ji,
Was lucky to see the green pods yesterday.
Due to strong winds, I could not get very clear pictures.
Regards,
Aarti
P1430202.JPG
P1430206.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 22, 2022, 12:34:17 PM4/22/22
to efloraofindia, radhaveach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh
Updating my earlier post.
I was lucky to see a few flowers and tender pods yesterday.
Regards,
Aarti

20220421_083120.jpg
20220421_083056.jpg
P1460700.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 22, 2022, 9:27:44 PM4/22/22
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, radhaveach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks, Aarti ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 28, 2022, 2:37:57 AM4/28/22
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, radhaveach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh
This may be Dalbergia lanceolaria as per keys herein, as the leaflets appear to be 13 and 15 on some leaves which I could make out.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 28, 2022, 2:51:03 AM4/28/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, radhaveach, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks Garg Ji.
I will specially photograph the leaves and update at the earliest.
Regards,
Aarti

radha veach

Apr 28, 2022, 10:49:43 PM4/28/22
to Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh
Hello Aarti,

please observe dried leaves beneath the tree if possible. Do they turn black on drying or not?.
Thanks

regards
Radha

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 29, 2022, 10:47:00 AM4/29/22
to radha veach, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh
Radha Ji,
The tree has all new leaves now.
Let me check if the fallen ones are still there and get back to you.
I had visited the place today.
Have taken some pictures of the leaves.
Will post them.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 30, 2022, 10:44:44 AM4/30/22
to radha veach, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh
Radha Ji, Garg Ji,
Updating my earlier post.
I specially went there again today to check for fallen leaves.
Adding the images.
Hope these will help.
Regards,
Aarti
20220430_103317.jpg
20220430_103141.jpg
20220430_103146.jpg
20220430_112048.jpg
20220430_103154.jpg
20220430_112057.jpg

radha veach

Apr 30, 2022, 11:05:56 PM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
These dry leaves don't appear to be really blackish in the photos.
It may be Dalbergia lanceolaria in that case.

regards
Radha

Aarti S. Khale

May 1, 2022, 12:50:27 AM5/1/22
to efloraofindia, radhaveach, J.M. Garg
Thanks Radha Ji.
I have clicked pictures of the fresh leaves as well.
Will post them if required.
Regards,
Aarti