Fabaceae-Faboideae (Papilionaceae) Week :Plant from Paddar valley

Suresh Kumar Rana

Nov 13, 2011, 8:54:28 AM11/13/11
to efloraofindia

Kindly confirm ID

Astragalus frigidus

Location: Paddar valley J&K.
Altitude: 3401 meters asl

Thanks and regards
--
Suresh Rana
Astragalus frigidus 100_3420.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 13, 2011, 10:52:14 AM11/13/11
to Suresh Kumar Rana, efloraofindia
I think flowers and leaves of different species are mixed up

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Suresh Kumar Rana

Nov 13, 2011, 11:42:53 AM11/13/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Respected Sir
I am uploading another picture. It seems that the flower is on the same plant.
 Can it be another species of Astragalus or some different species.

Thanks and warm regards

--
Suresh Rana
DSCN3302-1.JPG

Suresh Rana

Jan 12, 2012, 3:47:28 AM1/12/12
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Can this plant be

Lathyrus laevigatus
Family: Leguminosae

Kindly have look on below links
http://eol.org/pages/418455/overview

Thanks and regards
Suresh Rana

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 23, 2012, 3:30:31 AM2/23/12
to efloraofindia, Suresh Kumar Rana
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
DSCN3302-1.JPG

Suresh Kumar Rana

Feb 24, 2012, 11:31:24 AM2/24/12
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Respected Sir
Can this plant be Lathyrus laevigatus

Warm regards
Suresh Rana

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 24, 2012, 12:10:48 PM2/24/12
to Suresh Kumar Rana, efloraofindia
Suresh ji
I think you are right now.
I am very happy that you are getting identifications fast now.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

J.M. Garg

Jun 30, 2022, 1:30:24 AM6/30/22
to efloraofindia, Suresh Kumar Rana, GurcharanSingh, Ashutosh Sharma
This is Lathyrus emodi (Wall. ex Fritsch) Fritsch ex T.Durand & B.D.Jacks. as per discussions at Lathyrus emodi (Wall. ex Fritsch) Fritsch ex T.Durand & B.D.Jacks. submission AS12 June22