Re: {IAS aspirants} Abridged summary of indianservices@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 2 Topics

vijay kumar

Jan 20, 2010, 9:44:12 AM1/20/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
hi friends,i am Vijay Kumar. i have one problem. could any one of you tell me how we could get Frontline previous months editions? hope you reply me.

On 11/28/09, indians...@googlegroups.com <indians...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
  Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/indianservices/topics

 Topic: hii
    "priti " <prit...@rediffmail.com> Nov 28 12:17PM

    hi !!

    can anyone know about the scaling of Political Science and International Affairs in UPSC exam????and hw about taking it as 2nd optional with History???
    more...

    karim lakhani <karimm...@gmail.com> Nov 27 11:29PM -0800

    hi i am in 3rd year degree pharmacy and want to have my career in civil
    services
    i want to start preparation for upsc but i dont know from where to start and
    what to do start my preparation
    more...

    karim lakhani <karimm...@gmail.com> Nov 27 11:32PM -0800

    hi everyone
    i am in 3rd year degree pharmacy and want to have my career in civil
    services and so want to prepare for upsc
    but the problem is i dont know from where to start and what to do for the more...

    rajesh bhavsar <race...@yahoo.co.in> Nov 28 05:34PM +0530

    OK, you are complete your degree course than i give you information about upsc(union public service commission ) in December or January forms are declare for IAS ,IPS, and other and than you have to more...

--
IAS Group editor : Kalyan Chandra
Email : kalyan...@gmail.com

Sudhanshu Dev

Jan 21, 2010, 12:21:37 PM1/21/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com, vijay...@gmail.com
it is available on www.frontlineonnet.com

Sudhanshu dev
jamshedpur

Ajay Kumar Goel

Jan 23, 2010, 7:04:58 AM1/23/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends, Can you pl suggest me the reading material for Public administration for mains.

Thanks

Ajay

Arun

Jan 24, 2010, 8:12:01 AM1/24/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
go for IGNOU notes..nthin compares them...

Sudhanshu Dev

Jan 25, 2010, 4:00:25 AM1/25/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
vajiram ravi notes r good.

Sudhanshu dev
jamshedpur

Poovalingam Vivek

Jan 26, 2010, 4:59:35 AM1/26/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
HI Guys,

Will it be possible if any one can share from where i can get a copy of Vajiram Ravi notes on subjects?.

Regards
Vivek Poovalingam

Sudhanshu Dev

Jan 27, 2010, 5:14:17 AM1/27/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
from vajiram institute.
Sudhanshu dev
jamshedpur

Sudhanshu Dev

Jan 28, 2010, 4:10:45 AM1/28/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com

Sudhanshu dev
jamshedpur

Jan 30, 2010, 12:08:44 AM1/30/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends, Is their difference between the notes provided by the coaching centres in the classroom and sold as postal guidance. Thanks

shrikant gadewad

Jan 30, 2010, 11:15:09 AM1/30/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
i choose agriculture as my optional.........is it right? iam in last year of agricultural college...........

shrikant gadewad

Feb 4, 2010, 6:19:31 AM2/4/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
hi frnd....where r u from?................have start ur preparation for agriculture?

Ajay Kumar Goel

Feb 7, 2010, 6:59:33 AM2/7/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends, can any of you please tell what all topics need to be covered for statistics in GS. thanks Ajay

Radhika Dupati

Feb 21, 2010, 6:42:13 AM2/21/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
 i think text books are preferable than these materials

deepak gawali

Feb 23, 2010, 1:17:23 AM2/23/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com

hi sudanshu dev...
its very nice that ur replying to the queries..but i have gone through the list giveb by you for pub ad and the list is nothing but reflection of a library..i myself have given mains with pub ad and seeing the current trend of questions 50% of the books you have mentioned are not required..few books have to be read exhaustively and few books for specific topics only..

rajni goyal, prasad and prasad, sadana sharma, laxmikant TMH, mohit bhattacharya...and government reports on development and governance from the respective ministry websites is more than sufficient.... for PT as well as Mains
  please be careful before giving any kind of list ...coz once a person has invested time in a particular book and finally it was not revelant then it is shear waste of time and effort.

regards

Deepak

Sudhanshu Dev

Feb 23, 2010, 8:36:28 PM2/23/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
ya u r rite,
          sorry for tht.
Sudhanshu dev
Jamshedpur
India

anil kumar

Feb 23, 2010, 8:03:59 AM2/23/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
That is right.  I know how it feels when u read the whole book and dont get any questions from it. Yes we need to share only the right ones and save all of us from unnecessary hardwork. Deepak i appreciate ur comment regarding this

Nisha Daniel

Oct 6, 2010, 11:36:05 AM10/6/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
can somebody give me the list ou prescribed psychology books for civil services exam???

Nisha Daniel

Oct 6, 2010, 11:35:22 AM10/6/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com

wat are d books i shud follow for public admin as a whole? is avasthi n prasad books sufficient?