Trial Implementation version EWF, EIA

sec.ihe...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2017, 5:20:25 AM3/22/17
to ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

This is Art, the secretary of IHE endoscopy domain.

I would like to inform that we have no comment from public comment.

Please find the attached trial implementation version EWF and EIA which contents are completely same to the public comment version.

Please respond if they are acceptable to go to publish by next Wednesday March 29.

Thank you.

Art Amano

Secretary

IHE Endoscopy Domain

Windows 10 版のメールから送信

IHE_ENDO_Suppl_EIA_Rev1.1_TI_2017-02-xx_mlj.docx
IHE_ENDO_Suppl_EWF_Rev2.1_TI_2017-02-xx_mlj.docx

Hideto Yokoi

Mar 30, 2017, 9:14:17 PM3/30/17
to ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Amano-san,

Sorry of my late response.
Thank you for your business for the public comment Ver. and Trial Implementation
Ver.

Please go forward,

Best regards,

Hideto Yokoi M.D., Ph.D