Re: HH: Digest for hackney-harvest@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 2 Topics

Carina Millstone

Aug 1, 2011, 7:21:34 AM8/1/11
to hackney...@googlegroups.com, David Blair
Hello all,

Looking at these emails, thanks for freeing yourselves everyone...
Good idea Cath about the time- let's say till 6 pm.

And so we have:
6th August- Niki, Lewis, Tom and David from The London Orchard Project can also come and help if we need.
7th August-Liz and Cath

I'll be in touch with Natalie (cc'ing you in) now and try and see about those free tickets for everyone....

Regarding stuff to bring:
Lewis/ David will bring
1. A 4 laminated pictures
2. A large map of Hackney with pins for people to pin location of trees, with a page for people to add full address and details
3. A sign up sheet for volunteers
4. Harvesting baskets and pickers for display
5. Some plums from Haggerston
6. Hopefully some jam from Haggerston made by Hackney City Farm

If anyone has anything else to bring (some of those jams and chutneys?), please bring.

Cath- I'm giving Lewis your number so that you can arrange to meet to handover the stuff on Saturday- I'm presuming it can all be left onsite, but will double check with Natalie now.

Hope that's ok.

Carina.

On 30 July 2011 09:39, <hackney-har...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/hackney-harvest/topics

    Tom <mon...@hotmail.com> Jul 29 10:34AM -0700 ^

    Hi,
    I see what I can do.Got another event pending clearance if going
    ahead,or not.
    I know more,end this weekend/beginning next week.

    All the Best

    Tom

    On Jul 26, 9:21 am, Carina Millstone

    Tom <mon...@hotmail.com> Jul 29 06:59PM -0700 ^

    HI,

    I'm Willing to sacrifice my precious time for the cause on the 6th of
    August!

    WITH BEST OF INTENT,as per usual,

    Tom

    Cath <cath.m.r...@gmail.com> Jul 29 02:03AM -0700 ^

    Sounds like Liz and I could do 7th and Niki and Lewis could do 6th.

    I'd suggest we agree some set times for the stall with Natalie as
    well. Both festivals run til quite late in the evening and if there's
    only 2 of us manning the stalls it will be a bit epic doing a 12 hour
    shift! How about we agree to run til 6pm or something like that? Does
    that seem reasonable?

--
Carina Millstone
The London Orchard Project

Please note that I work part-time and may therefore not get back to you today.

Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and harvest fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to fruit.