Re: HH: Digest for hackney-harvest@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Carina Millstone

Jul 26, 2011, 4:21:36 AM7/26/11
to hackney...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

We had a really successful plum harvest in Haggerston at the weekend.

Great that you're free on the 7th Cath- anyone else for the 7th and/or 6th? Lewis I think can make the 6th. Niki, Liz, Tom? I'll let Natalie know who's coming this week on Thursday.

We've printed out an A1 map of Hackney to bring with us, which we thought we could put on board and get people to pin fruit tree locations.  We'll also print some Hackney Harvest flyers- Jamie, could you send our way? We've also got some more laminated pictures.

It may be worth getting the last plums at Haggerston those days to bring on the day.

Niki- what's the job? Nice one.

Carina.

On 26 July 2011 09:10, <hackney-har...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/hackney-harvest/topics

    Cath <cath.m.r...@gmail.com> Jul 25 02:20AM -0700 ^

    Fantastic news about the job Niki! What is it?

    I'm now going to be in London that weekend - hooray!

    I'm actually going to Field Day on the Saturday because it's Tom's
    birthday (my boyfriend). I don't think he'd be too happy with me if I
    dump him in favour of running the stall on Saturday but I can help run
    it on Sunday 7th.

    Cath

--
Carina Millstone
The London Orchard Project

Please note that I work part-time and may therefore not get back to you today.

Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and harvest fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to fruit.

Tom

Jul 29, 2011, 1:34:05 PM7/29/11
to Hackney Harvest
Hi,
I see what I can do.Got another event pending clearance if going
ahead,or not.
I know more,end this weekend/beginning next week.

All the Best

Tom

On Jul 26, 9:21 am, Carina Millstone
<car...@thelondonorchardproject.org> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We had a really successful plum harvest in Haggerston at the weekend.
>
> Great that you're free on the 7th Cath- anyone else for the 7th and/or
> 6th? Lewis I think can make the 6th. Niki, Liz, Tom? I'll let Natalie know
> who's coming this week on Thursday.
>
> We've printed out an A1 map of Hackney to bring with us, which we thought we
> could put on board and get people to pin fruit tree locations.  We'll also
> print some Hackney Harvest flyers- Jamie, could you send our way? We've also
> got some more laminated pictures.
>
> It may be worth getting the last plums at Haggerston those days to bring on
> the day.
>
> Niki- what's the job? Nice one.
>
> Carina.
>
> On 26 July 2011 09:10, <hackney-har...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> >   Today's Topic Summary
>
> > Group:http://groups.google.com/group/hackney-harvest/topics
>
> >    - Field Day and Apple Cart <#131657e4c449cc86_group_thread_0> [1
> >    Update]
>
> >   Topic: Field Day and Apple Cart<http://groups.google.com/group/hackney-harvest/t/f61ae0d921f9b598>
>
> >    Cath <cath.m.richard...@gmail.com> Jul 25 02:20AM -0700 ^<#131657e4c449cc86_digest_top>
>
> >    Fantastic news about the job Niki! What is it?
>
> >    I'm now going to be in London that weekend - hooray!
>
> >    I'm actually going to Field Day on the Saturday because it's Tom's
> >    birthday (my boyfriend). I don't think he'd be too happy with me if I
> >    dump him in favour of running the stall on Saturday but I can help run
> >    it on Sunday 7th.
>
> >    Cath
>
> --
> Carina Millstone
> The London Orchard Project
> 07734 324 881
>
> Please note that I work part-time and may therefore not get back to you
> today.
>
> *Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and harvest
> fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to fruit.*

Tom

Jul 29, 2011, 9:59:53 PM7/29/11
to Hackney Harvest
HI,

I'm Willing to sacrifice my precious time for the cause on the 6th of
August!

WITH BEST OF INTENT,as per usual,

Tom