Articles recently published in the Vientiane Times

Elephantvillage Luang Prabang

May 3, 2012, 4:24:26 AM5/3/12
to ecotour...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ecotourismlaos,

recently, there have been 2 articles published in the news section in Vientiane Times. Please find those original articles attached.
I would very much appreciate if it could be published at your news site as well.

Kind regards,

Michael Roehrig
Deputy Manager

Elephant Village
071 252417
in...@elephantvillage-laos.com

Elephant Village Sanctuary Day Trips, Luang Prabang, Laos
Elephant Village Sanctuary Day Trips rated "excellent" by 80 travelers!  Currently ranked #2!

Check out our new videos at:  http://vimeo.com/35230976

Elephant Village establishes a unique relationship.docx
dungPaperArticle01.doc

Bernie Rosenbloom

May 3, 2012, 10:11:33 PM5/3/12
to Elephantvillage Luang Prabang, ecotour...@googlegroups.com
Dear Michael,

Unfortunately, funding for What's New at Ecotourism Laos has run out. I'm seeking ways to keep it going, and if I do, I will certainly include these entries. Very interesting!

Best regards,

Bernie Rosenbloom