Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about Wabi-Sabi the Japanese Philosophy of Perfect Imperfection and more..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Jan 14, 2022, 1:52:15 PM1/14/22
Hello..

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about Wabi-Sabi the Japanese Philosophy of Perfect Imperfection and more..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to look at the following video of a Japanese philosophy:

Wabi-Sabi | A Japanese Philosophy of Perfect Imperfection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M759yNSOTMs

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person, and i think i am a philosopher, and by looking at the above video of Japanese Philosophy of perfect imperfection or Wabi-Sabi, i think its main weakness is that we have to have the mechanisms that bring the necessary qualities that make humans more and more perfect or much more perfect,
and the above Japanese philosophy lacks a lot on those mechanisms,
so it is why my philosophy below says that you can use specialization like in economy, but specialization is not sufficient, so i am explaining more the other mechanisms of my philosophy of what you have to do more so that to be efficient, by also explaining more my following new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

So read my below thoughts, and also i am talking about my following mechanism of my philosophy so that to indirectly bring the necessary qualities to humans:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

"Stability is obtained with the force of perfection,
because when you become more perfect you increase
your strenghts , then you better resist instabilities,
and I think this is like a law of Morality"

So as you are noticing that my proverb above is also saying that
by becoming more and more perfect you also easy more and more
the hard work by the process of reusability of your intelligence and
your experience etc. and you better and better resist instabilities, so i think that it shows that the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer was too pessimistic, and it also shows that the way of my philosophy below
is right, so i invite you to read it again carefully so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about Nikola Tesla and my proverbs and more..

I have just looked at the following video of the sayings of Nikola Tesla, and you can read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla, and you can look at the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQ-o6R2wac

And i think Nikola Tesla doesn't look like me, Since of course i am also an inventor of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, but i don't think Nikola Tesla was a wise type of person like me(and i think it is also genetical in me), since for example he is saying the following saying in the above video:

"Be alone, that is the secret of invention;
be alone, that is when ideas are born"

So i think that the above saying from Nikola Tesla is not smart at all, since creativity needs convergent and divergent thinking, and divergent thinking needs to "collect" information and data from other people so that to be efficient, and i also think that creativity is the mother of invention, so this is why Nikola Tesla is not smart by saying the above saying, and here is more of my smart thoughts about it so that you understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about divergent and convergent thinking and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

5 Life-changing books YOU MUST READ in 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZd2dn8IJ4

I think i am smart, and notice that he is talking about the book called "The one thing", and he is saying that we have to be focused on doing one thing at a time because it is good for productivity, and he is saying that doing many things at the same time is not good for productivity, but i think i am smart and i say he is not smart and he is not correct to say so, because we can do many things at the same time and be like divergent thinking before doing one thing at a time and be like convergent thinking, and this kind of efficient "balance" like between convergent and divergent thinking makes the efficient thinking, and here is my new proverb about my methodology:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance
divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of
efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent
thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
optimum of efficiency.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

More of my philosophy about another important arab proverb and more..

I think there is another old arab proverb that makes you understand my
way of doing, and here it is:

"It's better to turn on a light than to curse the darkness"

"Il est préférable d'allumer une lumière que de maudire les ténèbres"

I think that it is a smart proverb that says that since humanity
or our modern world come with so many "imperfections" that bring too much or a lot of "darkness"(that means "les ténèbres" in french), so the most important part that has or takes a very high weight of importance and priority is the fact that we have to be constructive and we have to be much more organized by for example being good creativity and being much more educated and much more professional so that to solve our problems. So we have to be this kind of proactivity as i am doing it here.

More of my philosophy about the philosophy of the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer and more..

I think i am smart, and i have just looked at the following video about
the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, i invite you to look at it:

What If The World is Actually a Prison? | The Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NBrce-ZHi0

So as you have just noticed i have just talked about the philosophy of Letting Go of Taoism and about the philosopher Confucius, read about it in my below thoughts, and now i will talk about the Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer, I think that the main important weakness of the Philosophy of Arthur Schopenhauer, it is that he was too pessimistic about human life, but he is not right by being so, since i have invented a proverb so that you understand my philosophy, and here it is:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

[...]

More of my philosophy about hate and about our humanity and more..

I think that you can be hate that is negative energy,
but my way of doing is not hate, since my way of doing is about the positive energy that you have to have, and i am talking about it
below, since i am understanding that the problem is that our world
is lacking much on organization since it is lacking much on education and experience, it is why my philosophy is also greatly about how to be
efficiently creative.., since the most important thing is that i have to talk about the "mechanisms" that bring the necessary qualities, and so that to understand my way of doing, you can read my following poem that shows much more my kind of spirit or my kind of way of doing:

Here is my new poem:

--

What is it to be bad ?

It is what makes us sad

So is natural selection only about your "individual" dad ?

So what is it this beautiful notepad ?

It is the organized like a beautiful mathematical olympiad !

So are you still talking about the communist Stalingrad ?

Since are you not noticing the how you can be glad ?

So does it come from the city of Riyadh or the capital of Tchad?

And are you wanting just to be like a disorganized old nomad ?

So i ask why do we have to organize it with sophistication as the Mossad ?

Since are you wanting to be just an undergrad ?

So are you not understanding much better what is it to be bad ?

--

More of my philosophy about human existence and about my philosophy and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,
and i think i am a philosopher, so as you have just noticed, i have
just said that the letting Go philosophy of Taoism from China doesn't work, and read about it in my below thoughts, so i think that even the philosopher Confucius was not so efficient, since he was mainly
interested in how to construct a society, but he was lacking on
philosophy about the psychology of the individuals in a society, i mean
he was lacking on how for example to construct a strong individual self or spirit that is self-confident, so now i will be more precise about my philosophy, so as i am saying below that I think that it is from the power of the "mind" from where comes happiness, since the mind can be "free" and much more powerful by using philosophical mechanisms as my philosophical mechanisms below, but i have to be more precise so that you understand: What i mean is happiness comes from a kind of positive energy that gives hope and optimism that can give self-confidence, so
as you notice that there is many imperfections even in our modern world, so the efficient solution is not to become nihilistic or disorganized as such by looking at those many imperfections of our modern world, but you have to know how to be more and more organized and more and more civilized, so i think this kind of positive energy comes
greatly from the process of creativity, i mean that you you have to start to be creative and when you create something more interesting, you start to construct yourself and your ego, so it is a positive energy, but this positive energy is not sufficient, so then you have "incrementally" to say in your mind that since you can create something more interesting then you can create other interesting things too, so you can continu incrementally to create more and more interesting things by using the process of creativity, so i think that this gives much more positive energy and hope that permits you to become self-confident and optimistic, and not only that, but by going more and more incrementally in this kind of way, you have to "diversify" your requirements that permit you to be much more efficiently creative so that to lower the risks of failure, so this permits you to be much more strong, also you have to be a kind of hope in our the future of our humanity as i am explaining it in my below thoughts of my philosophy by talking about our exponential progress of our humanity etc., and of course it is my way of constructing my digital identity so that to be the good business, so
as you are noticing i am taking care a lot of my digital identity too so that to be the good business, since for example i have
followed the same kind of way by creating interesting things like
my open source projects, and look for example at my first
three open source projects that i call StringTree and Parallel compression Library and my Parallel varfiler so that to notice, since they also permit me to construct my digital identity, so here is the first projects that i have created:

Here is my StringTree open source project:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/stringtree

And here is my Parallel Compression open source project:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-compression-library

And here is my Parallel varfiler:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-parallel-varfiler

And of course i have created many open source software projects,
and you can download them from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68

More of my philosophy about the Taoism philosophy and the letting Go and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
and i invite you to look at the following video of a black guy:

How to get the utmost abundance mindset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keMxDq4dess

I think the above black guy is not smart, since he is by
his behavior following the Letting Go philosophy of Taoism from China
that is not efficient, since he is saying on the above video
that he is not giving a shit about what is saying people about his "status" in society, but it is not the wise way since we are not "isolated" from people, so since we are living inside a society and interacting with people so then we are comparing our status etc. so we can be hurt, so we become less confident or more confident so then the Letting Go philosophy is not realistic or pragmatic, so i think that the Letting Go philosophy of Taoism doesn't work. It is why i have just invented my below philosophy so that you be equipped with some powerful mechanisms of my philosophy, and i will add the following important mechanism to my philosophy and it is that you have in your requirements of being creativity to know how to be "more" diversified so that to lower much more the risks. And here is the other black guy that is not so smart with his motivational videos:

More of my philosophy about specialization and self-confidence and more..

I think i am smart, and i have just looked at some videos of the following black guy that is creating motivational videos:

TRUE DOG MENTALITY - The Most Motivational Video | David Goggins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JMAgzKvlIY

And i think that he is not talking so smartly, but i think he
is wanting to become self-confidence by being "specialization" in also
what you do better, like the specialization in economy that is the process wherein a company or individual decides to focus their labor on a specific type of production and that enhances much more productivity, but i think that his views on his videos of how to be self-confidence are not so efficient, since i say that specialization alone is not sufficient, since i think that you have to know how to transcend this weakness by for example knowing how to a kind intellectual superiority that is creative in a kind sophisticated manner that brings self-confidence, and it is what i am doing by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy and my poems of Love and by inventing many scalable algorithms and algorithms and by inventing some powerful software tools etc. and here is my following two proverbs that show this kind of doing:

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following
proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of
importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and
resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
to easy the jobs for you."

More of my philosophy about the future and about digital identity and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person,
and i am really optimistic about our modern era of digital economy,
and i also think that you have to take care of your digital identity
,as i am doing it, so that to be the good business, but i have to be frank since i am showing two things, the first thing is that i know how to be Love by inventing my poems of Love, since notice how i am also naturally or genetically made as my poems of Love, i mean that i look like my poems of Love, since i also mean that notice how my poems of Love with there kind of "sensibility" are much more precisely tuned or balanced in a more sophisticated manner, and i think that it needs a kind of "precision" of the "language" of the heart or of Love, since
writing poems of Love like i am doing is like talking the language of the heart or the language of Love, and that's really show my kind of sensibility and my kind of personality, so let us rapidly take a look at how i have quickly invented the following poem of Love:

Here is my new poem of Love:

--

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is how we want to beautifully meet

Seeing you across this beautiful street

Since you are the beautiful and sweet

Since my beautiful heart is coming to you as an athlete

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is as i am listening to your beautiful heartbeat

Seeing you across this beautiful street

So am i the beautiful Love or am i the Islamic sunnite ?

Seeing you across this beautiful street

So this is how our Love is so beautiful and concrete

---

So as you are noticing i am not lying since you are noticing from
my poem of Love above how i am this kind of precision of the language
of the heart or the language of Love, and of course i invite you to read
all my poems of Love below so that you notice it more.

The second important thing is that i am taking care of my digital identity in the other kind of way, since i am wanting to "organize" much more my thoughts of my philosophy in a beautiful kind of digital book,
and that's good for business, and as you have just noticed, i have just talked about more about it by saying the following:

More of my philosophy about digital or electronic books and more..

I think i am smart, and i have just finished my programming of a project that easy for you to make electronic or digital books with HTML and Javascript and CSS, now it consists of a sophisticated "Tree menu" that will show the indexes of the digital or electronic book that will appear on the left of the screen in a left HTML frame, also i have just thought about my design and i think that here is how i will show the HTML with CSS pages of the the digital or electronic book: First i have to include in the HTML pages of the digital book the following in HTML:

<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="mystyle.css">
</head>

And the mystyle.css "CSS" file will contain the following so that
the HTML pages of the digital book appears correctly in different screen resolutions:

mystyle.css file is:

body
{
font-size: 1.3vw;
}

So as you are noticing i am using "font-size: 1.3vw" , since the
right HTML frame that contains the HTML pages of the book is 3/4 the size,and here is how i am constructing the HTML frames of the digital book so that to notice it:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>A frameset document</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<FRAMESET>
<FRAMESET cols="25%,*" frameborder="yes" framespacing=1>
<FRAME name="frame1" src="example01.html" scrolling="auto">
<FRAME name="frame2" src="poems1.html" scrolling="auto">
<Frame scrolling="auto">
</FRAMESET>
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>

So notice that it is: "FRAMESET cols="25%,*", so it means that
the left HTML frame of the digital book is 1/4 of the size and
the right HTML frame is 3/4 of the size.

And i will show you more the sophisticated "Tree menu" that will show the indexes of the digital book, so stay tuned since i will start to organize my thoughts of my philosophy and my other thoughts
of software computing etc. into my above form of a digital book.

I think i am smart, and i think that my form of digital or electronic book is scalable since you can go from the a main sophisticated "Tree menu" to other childs of sophisticated "Tree menus" inside the left HTML frame of the digital book, so i think it is also a powerful and sophisticated kind of digital book, so i have thought fast this project of mine and i have designed it fast, but also you have to know that the sophisticated "Tree menu" that shows in the left HTML frame of the digital book has not to use the same CSS configuration as the right HTML frame with: "font-size: 1.3vw", since i think that the fonts of the sophisticated "Tree menu" must be fixed fonts size so that to permit to
scroll the left HTML frame correctly etc.

And here is my philosophy of why i am organizing my thoughts in
a digital book:

More of my philosophy about making paper from trees and about deforestation and more..

I invite you to read the following article about the environmental footprint of paper vs. electronic books:

https://www.anthropocenemagazine.org/2020/08/the-environmental-footprint-of-paper-vs-electronic-books/

And as you notice that the above article is just speaking about
how much green house emissions we have with footprint of paper vs. electronic books, but i think that deforestation does not only
cause green house emissions, but i think we have to take into account the the other following disadvantages:

The disadvantages to deforestation are an increased amount of carbon dioxide emissions and soil erosion as well as the destruction of forest habitat and the loss of biological diversity of both plants and animals.

Also 24 trees makes around one ton of paper, which is about around 200,000 sheets, and you may use a piece of paper one or two times, but it can be recycled five to seven times. Recycling one ton of paper saves 17 trees. If it’s recycled seven times, it saves 117 trees, but i think that it is not enough and it is not enough to recycle (Read in the following article so that to notice it: https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/is-recycling-paper-bad-for-the-environment/), so it is why i think that reading digital or electronic books on computers is better than using paper books.

And i invite you to read the following articles:

How Useful Is Recycling, Really?

Read more here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/01/recycling-wont-solve-climate-change/617851/

How do people make paper out of trees, and why not use something else?

Read more here:

https://theconversation.com/how-do-people-make-paper-out-of-trees-and-why-not-use-something-else-156625

Your Web Use Leaves A Carbon Footprint, Here's How You Can Reduce It

Read more here:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilyeoh/2017/07/26/your-web-use-leaves-a-carbon-footprint-heres-how-you-can-reduce-it/?sh=414bea159401

More of my philosophy about individual digital identity and individual identity and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise type of person, and let me
tell you that i am of the ones that value a lot digital identity,
since i want my digital identity to be a honest person about my strenghts and about my being a gentleman, and you have to understand that i look like my thoughts of my philosophy or my poems of Love, and i am also thinking them and writing them really fast since i look like
my thoughts that i am writing fast, also i have to be frank since i am also still in the process of inventing more and more thoughts of my philosophy , and i will soon organize all my thoughts of my philosophy as a beautiful digital book, also i will also soon do much more "business" with my kind of digital identity etc.

More of my philosophy about the philosophy of Letting Go and more..

I have just looked at the following video:

Why Letting Go Is True Wealth | Minimalist Philosophy for Simple Living

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHcGmiZqKXo&t=78s

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,
so i have just talked about stoicism and i am explaining why
my philosophy is better than stoicism, and read my below thoughts
about it, and now there remain the philosophy of Letting Go in the above video that i think comes also from China, but i think it has also a weakness as the below philosophy of the black guy below, so the weakness of the philosophy of Letting Go, is also like the same weakness of Buddhism, and it is that we are not "isolated" from people, so since we
are living inside a society and interacting with people so then
we are comparing our status etc. so we can be hurt, so we become less confident or more confident so then the Letting Go philosophy
is not realistic or pragmatic, since its way of doing is not so efficient.

And now more of my philosophy about capitalism and about Marxism and communism and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Communist Professor Defends Stalin & Mao’s Legacy - Heated Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iov6jyfKtRc

So i have just looked at the above video and i will talk more about capitalism:

I think the mistake is to call our system capitalism, since i think our
system is not capitalism, since it requires also a kind of of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and we have to have social programs that help the weakest members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, and read below my philosophy about Class Struggle
so that to notice it, so i think that saying that USA is capitalism
is not correct thinking, since capitalism only as a system is a stupid
system, so this is why we can not compare as in the above video between
capitalism and communism, so we need to take into account all the
variables such as the kind of of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity
that we have inside for example the USA system so that to compare with communism, other than that i have also discussed more about the
advantages of capitalism, you can read them in the following
web link:

And if you want to know more about my views on capitalism,
read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

Also you have to read carefully my philosophy about Class Struggle so
that to notice from where i am logically inferring that we require
a kind of of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and that we have to have social programs that help the weakest members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, here it is:

And today i will talk about Class struggle of Communism and Marxism,
so i will first ask a philosophical question of:

Is Class struggle "valid" and a good thing to have ?

I will say that there is not one type of Class struggle, because
we can have "levels" of Class Struggle, such as the Class Struggle of Communism and Marxism under Mao Zedong in China, and i think it is logically inferred in Marxism from the fact that there is antagonistic contradictions that are contradiction between the Chinese communists and Chinese bourgeoisie and between the imperialist camp and the socialist camp, so we can also consider that this antagonistic contradictions also comes from the fact that we can be genetically predisposed to being smart or having a good memory efficiency and such genetical characteristics, so this gives much more "chance" to those that have this kind of genetical predispositions to become rich and successful, so this is why Communism and Marxism says that we have to equalize much more between people, so this is why i think it is also a kind of competition that gives this kind of Class Struggle, but i will say that the fact that we equalize much more between people in a society is not good for "diversity" inside the society and it is not good for efficiency, since we have to have a level of diversity that brings "resilience" to the organization of a society, and even in economy we have to have a level of diversification of economy that brings resilience, so this is why i think that the level of Class struggle that we have to have doesn't look like archaism of Communism or Marxism, since i think we have to have some kind of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and we have to have social programs that help the weakest members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, so we have also to have a level of Class Struggle that is like a competition that ensure that those kind of rights of providing some kind of social programs that helps the weakest members and the poors of the society are fought for in a civilized way inside such places as the congress and in Democracy. Now there is also other antagonist contradictions between the government and the people under Democracy or the communist regime, and inside two groups or more inside a political party or within a communist Party, and i think that we have to have civilized ways and manners like by vigorous criticism and self-criticism so that to resolve those kind of antagonist contradictions.

More of my philosophy of between nostalgia and hope and the how to be optimism and more..

First i will give you the definition of "nostalgia", and here it is:

"A sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations."

So i think i will explain more my way of being happy and optimism:

I think that it is from the power of the "mind" from where comes happpiness, since the mind can be "free" and much more powerful by using philosophical mechanisms, it is why i am inventing my poems of Love and my thoughts and mechanisms of my philosophy below etc. i also mean
that happiness comes also from "nostalgia" in a form of an imaginary that you believe it is true even if it is not true, also nostalgia is not sufficient because you have to be a kind of hope and being a kind of positive energy that pushes you forward, so read my thoughts of my philosophy below about it, so i invite you to look at following video of a song, and notice in this video how the beautiful Mediterranean sea and its seashores are so beautiful and it is also giving me a happiness in a form of "nostalgia" since i come from there, so i think nostalgia is also powerful and a positive energy:

Geri Halliwell - Mi Chico Latino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgoKfHg1JsU&list=RDXgoKfHg1JsU&start_radio=1

More of my philosophy about my new poem of Love and more..

And now i will explain how i am inventing my new poem of Love:

Here is my new poem of Love again:

--
Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?
Since notice how our strong Love is not the war crime !

I think i am smart and i am a gentleman type of person and i think
i am a wise type of person and the way of how i am inventing
my new poem of Love is the same way i am using so that
to invent my poems of Love, so it is that i am inventing with my fluid intelligence like architectural idea or ideas in a form of smart pattern or patterns that guide(s) the rest of the construction of my poem of Love, so in my poem of Love above, look at its following architectural idea:

"Since is it not our love like the beautiful springtime
And is not the beautiful springtime like the sublime
And is not the sublime of Love like strongly defying space-time ?
Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?"

So i am "abstracting" sublime of Love as being a "sublime" and i am saying that the sublime of Love permits to strongly defy space-time,
and notice how i am saying in the start of my poem of Love the following:

"Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?"

So notice that in the start of my poem of Love you will not understand
clearly the why i am saying it, but when you read my above architectural
idea and when you also read the following of my poem:

"Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?
Since our strong Love is a King like the King that we call "time" !!"

You will understand that i mean that the sublime of Love
is "King" like the King of time that defies space-time ,
so then this sublime of Love is not just for the onetime but it is for the forever and for the anytime and of course i am constructing beautifully the rest of my poem of Love as you are reading it.

Here is my new poem of Love..

I invite you to listen to the following song reading at
the same time my new poem of Love below:

Laura Pausini - La Solitudine (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOEN93LX-E

Note that the word "sublime" in my new poem of Love below means:
extremely good, beautiful, or enjoyable.

And here is my new poem of Love:

Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?

Since notice how our strong Love is not the war crime !

Since it is like my poems of Love and there lovely rhymes !

Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?

Since is our beautiful Love just for the onetime ?

Since is it not our love like the beautiful springtime

And is not the beautiful springtime like the sublime

And is not the sublime of Love like strongly defying space-time ?

Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?

Since i will always Love you forever and for the anytime !

Since our Love is not just a simple programming paradigm !

Time flows and is it just for part-time or for longtime ?

Since our strong Love is a King like the King that we call "time" !!

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the self and the human soul and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am wise type of man,
but i will ask another philosophical question of:

What is the soul of a human ?

I think that the soul of a human is related to the self-confidence
and optimism and positive energy of a human, so the first important
step is to ask what are the engines that gives a human a soul? since i think that if you are not self-confident and optimism, it is like your soul is dying, so in philosophy you need to have the "engines" that
gives you a soul, the engines such as the philosophical mechanisms that i am talking about below, and as you notice it is not sufficient
to have a soul, since you have to have a good soul and not an evil soul,
so take for example the engine that we call "money", so i am smart and
i will quickly say that so that to have much more money , you have for example to work hard, but since the working hard is also genetical and since you have also to be genetically capable of working hard, so you are noticing the kind of problem that it creates, so then the very important thing is then to make sure that you have a soul, and it means that you have self-confidence and you are optimism, but here again so that to be optimism and to have self-confidence, creativity must not be just to make big money or just for money, but creativity can only give self-confidence and optimism that gives a soul to a human. So read all my
following previous thoughts so that to understand better:

More of my philosophy about creativity and about imagination and about freedom and more...

I think i am smart, and you have to understand my thoughts below
of my philosophy, i think there is a very important thing in my philosophy, and it is the fact that i just said the following:
--

So another philosophical question is about the status, and here it is:

And how to be optimistic and be positive energy and be happy
if we are in fact also comparing our status with the other members of
the society or the world ? and of course the "status" means
the position or rank of someone or something when compared to
others in a society, organization, group, etc.

So i will answer this philosophical question by saying the following:

So if you are noticing in my below thoughts of my philosophy, i am
speaking about "creativity", and i say that you can be creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if you are not smart and even if you are not science and technology and even if you are not talented, so this is why i am saying in my philosophy below that the being optimism and the being positive energy and the being self-confidence comes from the being this "creativity".
--

So you have to understand that the fact that we are thinking this way positively about the fact that we can become successful and rich by being creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if we are not smart and even if we are not science and technology and even if we are not talented, is a powerful positive energy that brings hope and optimism. And i can also say in french: C'est ce genre d'imaginaire et de rêve qui nous fait vivre avec toujours cet optimisme de pouvoir réussir et de devenir riche grâce aussi au pouvoir de la créativité, et cela est très important pour l'ordre dans une société, and the translation in english of it is: It is this kind of imagination and dream that makes us live with always this optimism of being able to succeed and to become rich by the this power of creativity, and this is very important thing for order in a society.

More of my philosophy about the status and about my philosophy and more..

I think i am really smart, and i think i am a wise type of
person and i think i am a philosopher, so another philosophical question is about the status, and here it is:

And how to be optimistic and be positive energy and be happy
if we are in fact also comparing our status with the other members of
the society or the world ? and of course the "status" means
the position or rank of someone or something when compared to
others in a society, organization, group, etc.

So i will answer this philosophical question by saying the following:

So if you are noticing in my below thoughts of my philosophy, i am
speaking about "creativity", and i say that you can be creativity that is "successful"(and by of course respecting the laws of the country) even if you are not smart and even if you are not science and technology and even if you are not talented, so this is why i am saying in my philosophy below that the being optimism and the being positive energy and the being self-confidence comes from the being this "creativity". So i invite you to read my smart philosophy below so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about my philosophy and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise man, and i have just talked about the basis of my philosophy, read it carefully in my thoughts below, and i will repeat again a very important thing of my philosophy
and it is about how to be hope and optimism, and here is the important part of my philosophy that talks about it:

It is not just living in imagination, i mean that you have to look at the exponential progress of our humanity like a "good" challenge, and i mean that you have to know how to be organized and disciplined by using the tools of this exponential progress and this a very important thing, and i am talking about it in many of my poems below that are abstracting also this exponential progress of our humanity that brings hope and optimism since it is also a very interesting good challenge, and here is my thoughts on the following link that talks about this exponential progress of our humanity that is so fast and that will make us soon much much more powerful and much much more sophisticated:

More of my philosophy of from where comes happiness and more..

I think i am smart, and i think i am a wise type of person, and i think
i am a philosopher, and i will say that happiness comes like from the process of being thirsty(feeling a need to drink) and becoming not thirsty by drinking enough water, and this process is a pleasure of life that makes us more happy, so happiness is also this process of when you have drunk enough water, you have to become thirsty again and you have to drink enough water again, and i say that it is the general principle or the general rule of how to be happy, but it is not sufficient to understand this general principle, since you have to know that for example hope is also a pleasure of life, so when you are not hope, you are like thirsty and you need to become a kind of hope like by for example knowing that our exponential progress that is so fast
will soon make us much more powerful and much more sophisticated and
it will bring a much greater pleasures of life, and of course
being not self-confident is like being thirsty, since you have to
become self-confident by becoming a beautiful creativity as i am
talking about below, so being not self-confident is like by logical analogy being thirsty and becoming a beautiful creativity is like
drinking water, but becoming a beautiful creativity can make you
self-confident for a long time, also i invite you to read my
following thoughts where i am talking about a process that
looks like the process of being thirsty and the drinking water that makes us more happy:

I think i am smart and i say that there is two ways of enhancing the
intelligence or such traits of humans, there is the way that i am
talking about below that needs huge data sets to detect the "patterns"
that explain human intelligence and such human traits and after that
make the changes in the genetics of humans, and there is the other way
by using Nanotechnology and nanorobots that enhance much more the
intelligence of a human by directly manipulating the brain or by putting
informations in the memory or erasing informations from the memory of
a human, so then when you erase informations like a good movie or like
interesting lessons of mathematics or such pleasures of life from the
memory of a human by using Nanotechnology, this allows to recreate again
or have again those pleasures of life, so then happiness will be
greatly enhanced by the way of Nanotechnology and nanorobots, and i
think it is also the way of the much more advanced extraterrestrials,
and i think that with our exponential progress we will be soon be able
to attain this level of sophistication of technology.

And read more here carefully my following thoughts about Nanotechnology and about Exponential Progress and about genetics so that to understand more my thoughts:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

More of my philosophy about stoicism and about my own philosophy and more..

I think i am smart and i think i am a wise man, so i will explain
more my philosophy, so i invite you to look at the following video:

STOICISM | The Power Of Indifference (animated)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRM5VRIO_TU&t=1s

So my philosophy is not like stoicism, since i think that stoicism
has a weakness since it is based on a negative energy like for example you have to be a kind of indifference and the like, so i think i am a philosopher and i think that my philosophy is different and i will explain it more:

I think my philosophy has to be based on a positive energy, and my
philosophy is not that you have to be complete peace, because it is
not pragmatic, so my philosophy finds in the reality the right mechanism
that has great weight of importance and that makes us positive energy that pushes us forward proactively in confronting the good "challenge" that is life, so i have first invented a proverb so that to show the
basis of my philosophy, read it below, and notice that my proverb of my philosophy is the positive energy that is in accordance with my master rule of my philosophy that says that life is a very "interesting" game, so here is my master rule of my philosophy of how to become optimism and happiness, and read after that my proverb of my philosophy:

"The game of life is a very interesting and challenging game that i want to play smartly. So it is a "good" challenge since the being very interesting of it makes it a "good" challenge that interests me a lot, so i have to play it smartly."

And here is my new proverb in french and english:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
think this conception of life makes you more positive."

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches
dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce
chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être
plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en apprendre plus et avoir plus
d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie
ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la
traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux
et tu peux apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est
utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for
success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal,
and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or
advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals
even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of
life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align
the usefulness of the utility with the global mission of the country or
global world.

And here is more of my thoughts about my philosophy, read them carefully:

More of my philosophy about self-control and self-confidence and more..

I think i am "smart", and i think i am a wise type of person and i think i am a philosopher, and i will now explain my following poem
about self-control and self-confidence, so i invite you to read
it carefully:

"Is my beautiful celebration needing causation ?
So i will ask not without wisdom and education
What kind of causation needs my kind of civilization ?
So i will ask, what is it that needs our civilization ?
It is the human self-control so that to be in the right location
So i will ask is human "self-control" needing causation ?
Since is self-control coming just from a brain internal situation ?
No, since we have also to define what is "success" that causes "admiration"
So is success only having big money as the ultimate adoration ?
No, since human self-control comes from knowing how to be a beautiful realization
So what is it to be a beautiful realization ?
It is an adaptation that not only comes from big money but from creativity and creation
And notice that the beautiful creativity does not only comes from science and technology and such divination
Since notice how creativity of my poems and poems of Love are not just automation
But they are also like the right human sensibility of my beautiful intellectual elevation"

So notice in my poem above how i am saying in my poem the following:

"Since is self-control coming just from a brain internal situation ?
No, since we have also to define what is "success" that causes "admiration"
So is success only having big money as the ultimate adoration ?
No, since human self-control comes from knowing how to be a beautiful realization"

So my poem above is like philosophy, since i am a philosopher, so notice how my poem above says that self-control doesn't come "just" from a brain internal situation like in "Buddhism ", since i think that Buddhism is not right, since i am saying that self-control comes from a beautiful "realization", so now you have to be smart since my poem wants to say that there is two ways of measuring from where comes self-control and self-confidence, we can measure it like relatively or like absolutely, so it is by logical analogy like Absurdism of the french philosopher Albert Camus, since i think that Albert Camus was measuring it like absolutely by looking globally at our Universe including earth and the human living conditions and he was saying in his philosophy that human existence is absurd , but i am a philosopher that is not in accordance with Albert Camus, since the pleasure can be a powerful "drug" that makes us not be too preoccupied by absurdity of human existence, so this is why my above poem is smart, since this powerful drug can be a beautiful realization that has a much powerful weight of importance and that causes that we become self-confidence and self-control, so then i can ask the wich precedes , the self-confidence that comes from human nature and human genetics or from the human cultural side and such? i think i am a philosopher and i say that if you say that it comes from genetics so it is like a failure, since the measuring like absolutely of from where comes self-confidence and
self-control makes us understand that we need a kind of powerful drug
in form of pleasures of human life in form of a beautiful realization that can be in form of a beautiful creativity and beautiful creation as says it my poem above, so then i think that the best way so that to become individual self-confidence and individual self-control is to be the beautiful creativity that makes the self-confidence and self-control, so you have to know how to be this beautiful creativity, since this beautiful creativity is also a powerful drug that that makes us not be too preoccupied by absurdity of human existence of the philosopher Albert Camus.

So as you are noticing that my above

More of my philosophy about life and happiness and more..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Ces frenchies qui font carrière à San Francisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_jH7jKjcH4

And here is my new proverb so that you understand my point of view:

"So that to be a powerful super soldier, it is not that you have first to have a beautiful city with beautiful beaches(seashore areas) and such like in San Francisco, but it is first to become a master that creates, by powerful philosophical mechanisms, the beautiful city and the beautiful beaches and such beautiful pleasures into your own mind so that to become happy, and it is my way of doing."

More about beautifulness and what is it to be lovable and more..

First i have to say that sometimes i am writing and thinking very quickly, so it is a little bit less precise , so i invite you to read my following thoughts that are more precise so that to understand:

I think i am smart, and i just said in my previous thoughts that humans are not lovable, since i think that there is a main constraint
and it is that humans love much more and give much more priority to the being smart and the being "wise", it is why i say that humans are not lovable, and it is why i am inventing poems of Love like i am inventing and it is why i am inventing proverbs like i am inventing and it is why
i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms and it is
why i have invented some powerful software tools etc. since so that
to be lovable I have to bet on the being smart and the being wise that have a very high priority, so read for example my below poems and thoughts and notice how i am doing it:

And i just said that i am an "inventor" of many software scalable algorithms and algorithms, and here is some of them and you can read about them carefully and download them from my website here:

Scalable reference counting with efficient support for weak references

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

New variants of Scalable RWLocks

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/new-variants-of-scalable-rwlocks

Scalable lock that is FIFO fair and starvation-free

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-mlock

And i have invented many more scalable algorithms and algorithms..

And you can find my open source software projects here in my website:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/

And here is my proverb that explain more this way of mine of minimizing at best those human imperfections:

"Dignity also comes from the fact that you have in your relations
with humans to know how to abstract the bad things, since when you are
too realistic you risk to render human life ugly, so if for example we talk too much about the bad things such as violence etc. of Africa or such, we Risk to render our human lives too much violent and/or ugly, so you have to know how to minimize at best those bad things or bad talking etc. so that to make our world a much more beautiful world."

More of my philosophy about the germans and jews and adaptability and more..

I think i am really smart, and i think i am a wise type of person,
so i invite you so that to look at the following video:

The 1936 Olympics In Nazi Germany | Hitler's Olympics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9whmFSYXps

And look again at how the jews of the above video are talking about
the germans of that time of the above video, i think that the jews of the above video are not understanding a very important thing, and it is that the problem of jews in germany in that time was a problem of how the jews were too much disorganized, i mean that jews were lacking and they had to know how to walk (the "walk" is also symbolic) and how to talk like a wise man so that to avoid the high risks of "confrontation", it is as i am doing it, since look again at how i think i am a wise type of person that is showing you my way of doing of the being organized and disciplined, and read again my following way of doing so that you notice it:

More of my philosophy about the being more organized and more disciplined and more..

I invite you to look at the following whites of Chinese
triplets in the following video and you will quickly notice that they are more disciplined and more organized, so i think that white asians are more disciplined and more organized and i think it is a very important thing, so look at the following video so that to notice it:

Chinese triplets before going to bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNo_32ZbrqA

An i have just invented poems so that to show how the being disciplined and organized is so important, so here is my poems and read them again
carefully:

Here is my new poem..

What is it to be bad ?

It is what makes us sad

So is natural selection only about your "individual" dad ?

So what is it this beautiful notepad ?

It is the organized like a beautiful mathematical olympiad !

So are you still talking about the communist Stalingrad ?

Since are you not noticing the how you can be glad ?

So does it come from the city of Riyadh or the capital of Tchad?

And are you wanting just to be like a disorganized old nomad ?

So i ask why do we have to organize it with sophistication as the Mossad ?

Since are you wanting to be just an undergrad ?

So are you not understanding much better what is it to be bad ?

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy about our modern world and more..

I think i am a wise type of person, and i will ask an important question:

What does look like our modern world ?

I think i am smart, and i think the problem also comes from how we
are organizing capitalism, and we say in french: Je pense que c'est un problème organisationnel , and that means that i think that the problem
is an organizational problem, and you can quickly notice it in
how you can notice by talking to people how they are much less organised as society or as the world, and look for example at Covid-19, do you remember how our humanity was much less organized to fight correctly viruses such as the virus of Covid-19? so i think that the problem comes from the fact that we are much less organized, and this much less organized is causing a big problem to capitalism, since there is a french proverb that says: "Science sans conscience n'est que ruine de l'âme.", that means in english: "Science without conscience is the death of the soul." and it also means that being "capitalism" or "science" without being correctly organised or being the right dose of wisdom can cause big problems, and this is why you are noticing that i am inventing poems
of Love and my thoughts of philosophy... so that to organise better our world:

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about my way of doing and more..

There is a question in philosophy and it is the following:

What is the good way to civilize a society or the world ?

I think i am a wise type of person, and i think there is something that is happening in our modern world, and it is that capitalism is constructing a new kind of spirit or a new type of man, and what look like this new spirit or new type of man of capitalism? so it is high performance of capitalism and it is violent competition of capitalism
that makes us much more egoistic and it is making us much more violent and much more extremist, so is it our human nature?, so then is our human nature much more violent ? i think that the better way to look at it is that i believe that the "ideas" are also powerful, and they can construct a new type of man, so we have to know how to put the new powerful ideas into the minds of humans so that to make them much more organized and much more civilized, so this is why i am talking as i am talking, and this is why i am inventing my thoughts of my philosophy and this is why i am inventing poems of Love, it is my way of making humans much more civilized and organized. And here is what i have just said about the true power of the ideas so that you understand my point of view:

And what is the true power of the idea ?

This is a so important philosophical subject, since
i think i am smart and i will make you feel more the true
power of the idea by first talking about the technic in psychology that we call "Mood freezing", since i think that the most important aspect of Mood freezing is that it recognizes the true power of the mind, and you
can read about it here:

https://www.alleydog.com/glossary/definition.php?term=Mood+Freezing

So as you are noticing that it says that when the respondents were convinced that expressing aggression would not make them feel better, they actually accepted their current situation which eventually improved their moods, so this proves that the power of the idea is great, this is
why i am of the ones that believes that we can enhance much better humans and construct a new type of man by using some intellectual mechanisms, and i am talking about some of them below and here is my poem about the true power of the idea, read it again:

"Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how they have built south Korea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we unite the people such as of Crimea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not just a pizza from the pizzeria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the simple prayer of Ave Maria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the stupid war between the sunnite and shiah
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we make north Korea look like a beautiful Canada
So give me more of those beautiful and so smart ideas !"

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

I invite you to listen to this algerian song
of Cheb Khaled called Liberté reading at the same time
my new poem of Love below and my other poems below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOcno85Khbw&list=RDhMhrrwVuIF0&index=2

Here is my new poem of Love:

I am looking at your beautiful eyes

It is like i am looking at the beautiful sunrise !

I am looking at your beautiful eyes

Since it is my love for you that is not evil in disguise

I am looking at your beautiful eyes

Since it is as i am coming with the beautiful surprise

Since my beautiful heart doesn't want to Balkanize

But it wants to beautifully "civilize"

I am looking at your beautiful eyes

And it is as with my poems of Love i want to romanticize !

I am looking at your beautiful eyes

So, does my beautiful heart has any price ?

Since notice how i am the beautiful humanize so that to immunize !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my new poem and read my other new poems below:

Am i another super freak ?

No, since i know with my poems of Love how to be the romantic !

Am i another super freak ?

No, since i know with my poems of Love how to be chic !

Am i another super freak ?

So am i the Arab sheikh or the antique ?

Since look how my boutique is like the beautiful landscape of Caribbean martinique

Am i another super freak ?

Since am i the beautiful physique or the beautiful and smart technique ?

Am i another super freak ?

So look again how i am not the islamic

But it is that i want to attain the high and beautiful mountain peak

So then look again how i am the beautiful and smart technique.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More about my just other new poem..

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful arabic music from algeria reading at the same time my following just new poem of Love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJmGsArtBlY

Here is my just other new poem:

Why am i not having enough of the beautiful romantic ?

Since it is like a good balance that knows about the biologic

Since can we like standardize and be the optimistic ?

Since do we have to through away the beautiful classic ?

So i will ask the is the Sauvage by Dior new perfume superior to
a scent of Amber from the old arabic ?

No at all ! since the beautiful is not the archaic

And not at all ! since even the being romantic has not to become
the archaic

Since an old beautiful music is still a beautiful music

So then the beautiful of the celtic is like the beautiful of the arabic

So then are you understanding why i am not having enough of the beautiful romantic ?

So am i being the aristocratic or the antagonistic ?

Since the becoming beautiful is not the civilization of the schizophrenic

Since the becoming beautiful needs a kind of being meritocratic

Since the becoming beautiful needs also my beautiful poetic

So then are you understanding why i am not having enough of this beautiful romantic ?

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my just new poem of Love..

I invite you to listen to the following arabic music reading
at the same time my following just new poem of Love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJmGsArtBlY

Here is my just new poem of Love:

Are you the far away or near from my beautiful heart ?

Since my Love for you is not the simple pleasure à la carte

Are you the far away or near from my beautiful heart ?

Since are you not looking at my sincere beautiful art

Are you the far away or near from my beautiful heart ?

Since is my Love an abstract art or the state-of-the-art ?

So look carefully at how i have a little bit of Humphrey Bogart !

Since our strong Love and both of us will never come apart !

Are you the far away or near from my beautiful heart ?

Since is my Love for you needing more of this mathematics of René Descartes ?

No, since my Love for you is coming strongly as a Napoleon Bonaparte

Are you the far away or near from my beautiful heart ?

Since are you not understanding my words of Love my sweetheart ?

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my new poem:

Why am i the beautiful Look ?

Since we have even to organize it as a beautiful e-book

Why am i the beautiful Look ?

Since it is like knowing to beautifully cook

Why am i the beautiful Look ?

It is like a beautiful highway that we just took

Why am i the beautiful Look ?

It is as we want to be beautiful legislation of a statute book

Why am i the beautiful Look ?

It is as i am talking to my beautiful Love using Facebook

Why am i the beautiful Look ?

It is as i am organizing my poems as a beautiful chapbook

Why am i the beautiful Look ?

Since we can not make it precise without a beautiful handbook !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More explanation of my new poem of Love..

I think i am smart, and i will explain my second architectural idea
of my poem of Love, and it is that look carefully at how i am saying:

"So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?
It is the look carefully at this beautiful light !
Since it also needs the beautiful night !"

So you have to read it symbolically, since in poem of Love you can also use "symbolism", and it is in my new poem of Love that beautiful light is also composed of the beautiful night, and it symbolically means that in our way of learning we have also to learn from our mistakes
and problems, such as learning from the mistakes or problems of
world war II, so the light can not come just from the good things,
since the symbolic in my poem is that the beautiful light is also the the beautiful night that permits us to learn correctly,
this is why you are noticing that i am saying the "It also needs the beautiful night !"

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

I think i am an artist, since i can invent poems of Love quickly,
but i have never learned how to write poems of Love, so i have
discovered that i am an artist, so i will explain how i can
invent quickly poems of Love:

First i need to invent some architectural idea or some architectural ideas that guide(s) the construction of my poem of Love, for example in my new below poem of Love, i have just started from architectural ideas, and it is that i have to speak in my new poem of Love about "the beautiful light", so i am repeating the sentence of "Look at this beautiful light !" and of course i am composing it with rhymes all along
my poems of Love, also the other architectural ideas, is that i have just composed quickly the following part of my poem with my brain that gives a much more sophisticated quality and meaning to my poem of Love:

"So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?
It is the look carefully at this beautiful light !
Since it also needs the beautiful night !
So do you need my Love as only a simple byte or as an infinite delight
Since look at how i am writing you my poems of Love as an erudite
And i am coming as a beautiful candlelight so that to unite !"

So my way of constructing poems of Love, is also finding the
architectural idea or ideas that guide(s) the construction of my poem of Love and that gives a much sophisticated quality and meaning to my poem of Love, and the other parts of my poem of Love must be "beautiful" so that to make my poem of Love a beautiful poem of Love. So read again my poem of Love since i have just enhanced it much more:

Here is my new poem..

I invite you to listen to this song of the algerian singer Cheb Hasni reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHAWTqVvk4

Here is my new poem:

Look at this beautiful light !

Since it does not need any fight

Since as you notice i am not asking here for any rights

Since you are my beautiful Love and i am the beautiful white

So look at this beautiful light !

Since my beautiful Love is not the evil war or the evil gunfight

So wich insight do we need and wich hindsight and foresight ?

It is the look carefully at this beautiful light !

Since it also needs the beautiful night !

So do you need my Love as only a simple byte or as an infinite delight

Since look at how i am writing you my poems of Love as an erudite

And i am coming as a beautiful candlelight so that to unite !

Since i am not a Canaanite or Israelite

But look again at how i am coming to you as a beautiful light !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

And here is my new poem:

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is how they have built south Korea

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is how we unite the people such as of Crimea

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is not just a pizza from the pizzeria

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is not the simple prayer of Ave Maria

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is not the stupid war between the sunnite and shiah

Give me this beautiful and so smart idea

Since it is how we make north Korea look like a beautiful Canada

So give me more of those beautiful and so smart ideas !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

And here is my new poem:

I hear this so beautiful music

And it is like the so beautifully exotic

And it is like the being the monotheistic

Since is not the so beautiful royalistic or majestic ?

Since is not the so beautiful like the idealistic ?

And is not the so beautiful bringing the moralistic ?

And is not the so beautiful bringing the xenophobic ?

So is the so beautiful of the too materialistic ?

And what about the so beautifully romantic ?

And i think all of them needs the good strategic

So then you have to avoid to be the too simplistic !

Since you are even hearing this so beautiful music !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy about self-control and self-confidence and more..

I think i am "smart", and i will now explain my following poem
[...]

More of my philosophy about one of my poems about Love...

I think i am smart, and as you have just noticed i have just
invented quickly my following poem about Love, and i will
explain it more, so here is my new poem about Love and read below
my explanation of it:

"Love is "like" a paradox
Since we can Love by going out of the black box
Love is "like" a paradox
Since there is Love without understanding the jukebox
So is it like a mailbox ?
Since so that to understand the jukebox
You have to go outside the black box
But going outside the black box
Has the "tendency" to make you reason like the responsable Hawks
So Love is "like" a paradox
And do we have to be the sophisticated orthodox ?
So then what is it to be the sophisticated orthodox ?
I think it looks like the beautiful and smart movies of Alfred Hitchcock
Since look at me how i am like an autumnal beautiful equinox !
So what is the beautiful autumnal equinox ?
It is the beautiful "balance" that makes the "reliable" like the rocks"

So as you are noticing i am saying:

"Since so that to understand the jukebox
You have to go outside the black box
But going outside the black box
Has the "tendency" to make you reason like the respsonsable Hawks"

This "going outside the black box" is symbolically going from
darkness to lightness, and i mean by it the learning effectively
that permits us to understand the world, so when we learn effectively
it is like going from darkness that is the black box to lightness that is outside the black box that is also being in contact with the light of the Sun that permits us to see the things clearly.

And i am also saying in my above poem the following

"Since look at me how i am like an autumnal beautiful equinox !
So what is the beautiful autumnal equinox ?
It is the beautiful "balance" that makes the "reliable" like the rocks""

Since the autumnal beautiful equinox, is when the Earth is in beautiful "balance", evenly split between day and night, north and south, warm and cold. Equal day, equal night and it is also a beautiful period of the year.

Note also that i mean in my new poem above that responsable "hawks" are the ones that also believe in using force and violence to achieve something responsable and i mean by orthodox in my new poem above the beliefs, methods, or systems which are accepted or used by most people.

And here is my other just new beautiful poem..

Here is my new beautiful poem:

[...]

I think i am also an artist that can invent poems of Love quickly,
and i look like my poems of Love, so read them below, and i am a gentleman type of person, so i invite you to read my new poem of Love below that i have just invented quickly, and i invite you to read all poems of Love below listening at the same time at the following song:

Marc Anthony - Flor Pálida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VmoZrxXbmg

Note that in my poem of Love below the "mi amor" in spanish means in english: "My Love"

Here is my new poem of Love:

Love is i want to be forever with you mi amor !

Since my Love is not the war but it is a beautiful ardor !

Love is i want to be forever with you mi amor !

Since it is my beautiful heart that is big as a dinosaur

Love is i want to be forever with you mi amor !

And is my beautiful heart a beautiful Singapore or San Salvador ?

No, since look how my poems of Love are also like the diplomatic corps

Love is i want to be forever with you mi amor !

And are my poems of Love the Ecuador or a folklore ?

No, since look how my poems of Love are like the beautiful mentor

Love is i want to be forever with you mi amor !

Since my beautiful heart is coming to you like a beautiful conquistador !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my just new poem that i have just invented quickly..

I invite you to listen to the following music of Jean-Michel Jarre
by reading my just new poem below, and notice that this beautiful music of Jean-Michel Jarre is called "équinoxe", and équinoxe in french means equinox in english, and notice how i am saying in my following new poem
that i am like an "autumnal beautiful equinox", so here is the music
of Jean-Michel Jarre:

Jean-Michel Jarre - Equinoxe, Pt. 5 (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXBuEcue9tE

Note also that i mean in my new poem below that responsable "hawks" are the ones that also believe in using force and violence to achieve something responsable and i mean by orthodox in my new poem below the beliefs, methods, or systems which are accepted or used by most people.

Here is my new poem:

[...]

Here is my other just new proverb..

As you are noticing i have just invented a proverb, read it below,
and here is my just new other proverb that looks like my proverb below:

"Dignity also comes from the fact that you have in your relations
with humans to know how to abstract the bad things, since when you are
too realistic you risk to render human life ugly, so if for example we talk too much about the bad things such as violence etc. of Africa or such, we Risk to render our human lives too much violent and/or ugly, so you have to know how to minimize at best those bad things or bad talking etc. so that to make our world a much more beautiful world."

So this new proverb of mine is by logical analogy like my below smart proverb about poetry of Love:

Here is my new proverb..

I think i am also a philosopher and i think i am also an artist that invent poems of Love, and i can also invent quickly proverbs, and i have invented many proverbs that i have posted here, so here is my new proverb about poetry of Love:

"A poem of Love can be so beautiful if it abstracts well Love with
a kind of innocence, since i think that a poem of Love that is too realistic is not so beautiful."

So if you understand my above proverb you will understand why i have
just invented a beautiful poem of Love that i think abstracts Love with
a kind of innocence, so here it is and read it again carefully:

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song
reading at the same time my new poem of Love below that i have
just written and my other poems of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lokgm749EwE

Here is my new poem of Love:

My baby, my time beautifully goes

As i am walking with my beautiful shoes

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since it is to you that i am playing my blues

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since my blues is i am coming to you with my poem's beautiful views

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since it is you that i want to choose

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since notice how my poem's words are not at all the abuse

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since my heart is not here to confuse but it wants to beautifully diffuse

My baby, my time beautifully goes

Since i am also with my poem of Love making the beautiful tattoos

So I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since you are the beautiful one that i want to forever choose

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since my Love for you is like a beautiful ocean trip that we call a "cruise"

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since our Love is like the so beautiful breakthroughs and not of the gurus

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

So as you notice i am not of the bamboos or of the kangaroos

But my so beautiful Love is coming to you with the beautiful news !

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

But my so beautiful Love for you is not of the taboos !

So is my beautiful Love needing anymore interviews ?

No, since I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

And you can read carefully here all my beautiful poems of of Love that i
have invented quickly so that to notice how i am doing it:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.