firebase- question maybe someone can answer?

Blossom Mclelland

Nov 4, 2023, 2:09:01 PM11/4/23
okay so .... I have access to my fiances google account we practically share it. Well I was trying to log into his temu app to use it... it said it was signed in with google... but when i clicked on it underneath the temu app it said .... temu.firebase.com so does that mean he uses firebase to sign it with it? or why would it say that? I dont really understand what firebase is used for or what all can be done with it.... someone please explain.

Thanks !! :)

micky

Nov 4, 2023, 6:42:50 PM11/4/23
In comp.mobile.android, on Sat, 4 Nov 2023 11:09:00 -0700 (PDT), Blossom
Mclelland <blossommcle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>okay so .... I have access to my fiances google account we practically share it. Well I was trying to log into his temu app to use it... it said it was signed in with google... but when i clicked on it underneath the temu app it said .... temu.firebase.com so does that mean he uses firebase to sign it with it?

You should ask your fiance.

> or why would it say that?

He would know. Don't forget, you *practically* share the account.

Wolf Greenblatt

Nov 5, 2023, 1:29:56 PM11/5/23
On Sat, 4 Nov 2023 11:09:00 -0700 (PDT), Blossom Mclelland wrote:

> I dont really understand what firebase is used for or what
> all can be done with it.... someone please explain.

Good question.
It has been asked many times.
There has been no good answer yet though.

Nov 5, 2016
Firebase
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/Vg34KhrBfbw/m/UVusc49EAgAJ

Oct 8, 2021
Do you know how to Disable (or clear) Firebase Performance Monitoring?
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/v9ov-rkLlU4/m/fxD4D3yHAAAJ

Nov 28, 2021
How do you clear all Firebase indexables, en masse, on Android 11?
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/nHLaPrLeHVg/m/wpCjC4QJBgAJ

Jan 16, 2023
How can we tell if an app has GSF & Firebase spyware in it
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/1cFuxO29rXs/m/gwI9uyVNDQAJ

Aug 30, 2023
Firebase App Indexing is sending data weekly to someone - but who?
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/57sy7lNnrzk/m/393PC4wzAgAJ

Nov 4, 2023
firebase- question maybe someone can answer?
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.android/c/coXoOd4AUd0

Kenan ÇOT

Nov 6, 2023, 5:07:16 PM11/6/23
5 Kasım 2023 Pazar tarihinde saat 21:29:56 UTC+3 itibarıyla Wolf Greenblatt şunları yazdı:
Samsung pil sağlığı öğrenme
Samsung pil sağlığı öğrenme ve optimizasyonu nasıl yapılır sorularının cevabını bu makalemizde sizler için cevapladık. Telefonlarınızın uzun süre kullanımı sonucunda pil sağlığı oldukça önem kazanmaktadır. Bu sebeple belirli aralıklarda pil sağlığı kontrol edilmeli ve birtakım optimizasyon işlemleri yapılmalıdır.

https://www.teknofeed.com/samsung-pil-sagligi-ogrenme/