Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

Egbert Kampinsky

Jul 15, 2021, 4:35:26 PMJul 15
All perfectly explained , nothing else to add.
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/8Aj4BpLs7Cw
(**read Steven Pelc and Marcel Hendrix complaints)

Juergen Pintaske was fired for being a fraud, and after that, he stole
the Book of Pelc under a fake copyright as he did with the
books of Charles Moore Dr.Ting and other eminences
of Forth , declaring himself co-author of forth books, he
can't even understand.

Who owns any book robbed by Pintaske is accomplice of a moral
crime. Call it as you wish you helped a thief to keep frauding authors.

Btw. I copied my claim to Hackaday forum admin. take the necessary
steps they deem appropriate on material under subrogation disputes.

Dr. Egbert Kampinsy
University of Scranton
Chemistry Department
800 Linden St, Scranton, PA 18510

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 16, 2021, 3:42:59 AMJul 16
Our local idiot
on identity theft again.
This time claiming to be Professor Dr.

PETER FORTH, THE DICTATOR OF FORTH2020

raises his extremely ugly head again.

Obviously too scared to show his real name,

and the person he uses instead with slightly modified name is probably dead
but still there in google

- disgusting.

- But fits his personality.

How the people at Forth2020 can still accept this idiot as their leader
of their Forth2020 group,
is beyond me.
But we live in a free world and people can select their friends and LIKE them.

HE NEEDS TO GET THROWN OUT AS HE HAS DONE WITH MANY PEOPLE THERE HE DID NOT LIKE.

The name of the real person he uses here is very slightly different - as google indicates

Dr. Egbert Kaminsky University of Scranton Chemistry Department 800 Linden St, Scranton, PA 18510

https://www.scranton.edu/academics/cas/chemistry/faculty.shtml

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 16, 2021, 4:18:37 AMJul 16
I am sure that many people here do not know/understand what all of this is about.

I did consultancy work for MPE Stephen Pelc for about 5 years until about 2 years ago
My function there was Sales and Marketing Manager

During this time it seemed to be a good idea to promote Forth in new ways.

I started contacting the people who had generated Forth material, available in some form mostly as PDF.
But you had to know it is there to to search for it.
All in one place and easily accessible seemed to be a good idea.

.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Juergen-Pintaske/e/B00N8HVEZM

And I asked ALL OF THEM for their copyright permission to make them pubishable as amazon eBook or Print book.

I never claimed to be the author if I was not, and
anybody above the intelligence level of 10 can check this on amazon - I am the editor / publisher.

Quite a list now of the work I did.
Some few people like them and actually want to have a book in their hand and bookshelf.

The new fight Peter Fart started here is about number 6 of my publishing list,
and the thread he copied.
This book numer 6 of my publishing list unfortunately had to be unpublished as of MPE requests.

But it cannot be deleted on amazon, as this is now the (theoretical) marketplace for amazon
if people want to resell the same book they had bought in the past.
Makes sense for other titles that sell in high volumes - but the Forth community is small.

And the puiblishing list from 2020 is:
I called it Forth Bookshelf
I leave in number 6 in this list, as it represents what I had published - not what is available for purchasing.

All of this is part of the current Forth Bookshelf and can be found at
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Juergen-Pintaske/e/B00N8HVEZM

1 Charles Moore - Forth - The Early Years: Background information about the
beginnings of this Computer Language
2 Charles Moore - Programming A Problem Oriented Language: Forth - how the
internals work
3 Leo Brodie - Starting Forth -The Classic
4 Leo Wong – Juergen Pintaske – Stephen Pelc FORTH LITE TUTORIAL: Code
tested with free MPE VFX Forth, SwiftForth and Gforth
5 Juergen Pintaske – A START WITH FORTH - Bits to Bites Collection
– 12 Words to start, then 35 Words, Javascript Forth on the Web, more
6 Stephen Pelc - Programming Forth: Version July 2016
7 Brad Rodriguez - Moving Forth / TTL CPU / B.Y.O. Assembler
8 Tim Hentlass - Real Time Forth

9 Chen-Hanson Ting - Footsteps In An Empty Valley issue 3
10 Chen-Hanson Ting - Zen and the Forth Language: EFORTH for the
MSP430G2552 from Texas Instruments
11 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth and Zen - 3rd Edition 2017: with 32-bit
86eForth v5.2 for Visual Studio 2015
12 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth Overview
13 Chen-Hanson Ting - FIG-Forth Manual Document /Test in 1802 IP
14 Chen-Hanson Ting - EP32 RISC Processor IP: Description and
Implementation into FPGA – ASIC tested by NASA
15 Chen-Hanson Ting – Irriducible Complexity
16 Chen-Hanson Ting - Arduino controlled by eForth
17 Chen-Hanson Ting – eForth as Arduino Sketch – no Programmer needed

18 Burkhard Kainka - Learning Programming with MyCo:
Learning Programming easily - independent of a PC (Forth code to follow soon)
19 Burkhard Kainka - BBC Micro:bit: Tests Tricks Secrets Code, Additional MicroBit
information when running the Mecrisp Package
20 Burkhard Kainka – Thomas Baum – Web Programming ATYTINY13
21 Georg Heinrichs - The ATTINY Project – Why Forth?
22 Dr. Karl Meinzer - IPS, a Forth-like language for Space
Juergen Pintaske, publisher, July 2020

Have a nice day and stay safe

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 16, 2021, 5:12:22 AMJul 16
It will be interesting for me to see if this conversation here has an influence,
basically
even bad advertising works:

There is a list on amazon, showing the actual top 100 in the Compiler Design section,
updated every couple of hours at

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Compiler-Design/zgbs/books/3970/ref=zg_bs_pg_1?_encoding=UTF8&pg=1

As of today 2021 07 10.00 you can see there, that some of my list are included.
Check it yourself.

1 Charles Moore - Forth - The Early Years: Background information about the
beginnings of this Computer Language

Place 41 and place 83 eBook and Print Book
2 Charles Moore - Programming A Problem Oriented Language: Forth - how the
internals work

3 Leo Brodie - Starting Forth -The Classic
4 Leo Wong – Juergen Pintaske – Stephen Pelc FORTH LITE TUTORIAL: Code
tested with free MPE VFX Forth, SwiftForth and Gforth

Place 94: I am surprised but it is in there
5 Juergen Pintaske – A START WITH FORTH - Bits to Bites Collection
– 12 Words to start, then 35 Words, Javascript Forth on the Web, more

6 Stephen Pelc - Programming Forth: Version July 2016

Place 88:
7 Brad Rodriguez - Moving Forth / TTL CPU / B.Y.O. Assembler

8 Tim Hentlass - Real Time Forth
9 Chen-Hanson Ting - Footsteps In An Empty Valley issue 3
10 Chen-Hanson Ting - Zen and the Forth Language: EFORTH for the
MSP430G2552 from Texas Instruments

Place 89:
11 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth and Zen - 3rd Edition 2017: with 32-bit
86eForth v5.2 for Visual Studio 2015

Place 60:
12 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth Overview

Place 61
13 Chen-Hanson Ting - FIG-Forth Manual Document /Test in 1802 IP

14 Chen-Hanson Ting - EP32 RISC Processor IP: Description and
Implementation into FPGA – ASIC tested by NASA
15 Chen-Hanson Ting – Irriducible Complexity
16 Chen-Hanson Ting - Arduino controlled by eForth

Place 40
17 Chen-Hanson Ting – eForth as Arduino Sketch – no Programmer needed

18 Burkhard Kainka - Learning Programming with MyCo:
Learning Programming easily - independent of a PC (Forth code to follow soon)
19 Burkhard Kainka - BBC Micro:bit: Tests Tricks Secrets Code, Additional MicroBit
information when running the Mecrisp Package
20 Burkhard Kainka – Thomas Baum – Web Programming ATYTINY13

Place 70:
21 Georg Heinrichs - The ATTINY Project – Why Forth?

22 Dr. Karl Meinzer - IPS, a Forth-like language for Space

Juergen Pintaske, publisher, July 2020

This list there will have changed when you look probably
While I was typing this,
17 Ting’s eForth as Arduino Sketch suddenly appeared – so some reaction already.

By the way:
much or most of this material you might find on the Internet somewhere.
Free of charge for download,
but then not formatd as I did as eBook or as print book to flick through …

For example have a look here
http://www.forth.org/tutorials.html

It seems they think my eBooks are worth mentioning - you find some links to them there.

And as well the Starting Forth PDF I prepared as PDF,
with the kind permission for publication of Forth INC. shown at the bottom of the cover page.

Paul Rubin

Jul 16, 2021, 6:16:59 AMJul 16
Jurgen Pitaske <jpit...@gmail.com> writes:
> I leave in number 6 in this list, as it represents what I had
> published - not what is available for purchasing.

If you have withdrawn something from publication, you should mark it in
the list as being withdrawn, to avoid confusion.

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 16, 2021, 6:39:19 AMJul 16
Will do,
but in the context here I wanted it as original for the explanation,
and as described in the posts.

Actually, now, as it is all out,
I will just change it to unpublished in the future, or delete it completely

And our Identity Frauder Peter Forth has now posted something similar here
https://hackaday.com/2021/07/08/diy-forth-on-arduino/?replytocom=6364536#respond

DISGUSTING - but reflects his personality

mariano vandai gasisa mazzu

Jul 16, 2021, 11:59:41 AMJul 16
Sorry I can't see any Peter Forth in the comments, only this disgusting troll J.Pintaske
defaming people or insulting the intelligence of all participants. Now he is defaming
the forth2020 group, where I am member since
since >6 months and is a super professional place to talk and discuss forth.

The list of "books" Pintaske sells is effectively a collection of free documents that belongs
the forth community, many of the authors like Dr. Ting have set free to promote new forth
members into the community, not to be under a fake copyright of this troll Pintaske who fakes
his name everywhere, as S.Pelc well explained the damage Jurgen Pintaske is causing the comunity.

Pintaske has any kind of authorization to call those books "his bookshelf" ; this is the Forth
bookshelf that is absolutely free !

It is a moral crime to defame people, and to steal from the community
without any kind of reward to the real authors, like Pelc, and Brodie, and Dr. Ting
and many others, who worked hard to write those books.

By the way Leo Brodie is also part of the Forth2020 group, Pintaske should tell in this forum
how much he is paying to Leo for each fake copy he actually sells of Starting Forth.

Watch the video of the Euroforth encounter in Scotland, Charles Moore said "I never wrote any book".
What Pintaske calls a book is a free document of 30 pages that Moore
had dropped on his Colorforth site , and is free to download.
Juergen Pintaske lies unashamed once again. What he sells to unaware people is a fake, nothing
in that collection qualifies as a book.

Dr. Ting´s work are only manuals in PDF format part of a package with sources and binaries,
that Pintaske does not delliver, again not books, these are simple free manuals !
The scam is that they have any meaning without the sources so users who bought this "fake books"
have nothing useful in their hands, they need to go to Peter Forth links collection to download
the whole package with sources and binaries for free ! (as was my case I was damnified by Juergen
Pintaske and kindly helped by Peter Forth book links collection, which has all the original work
of each Forth author)

Kind regards from Spain
Mariano

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 16, 2021, 12:22:54 PMJul 16
FUCKING FART PETER FICKER HAS SWAPPED IDENTITIES WITHIN A DAY

FORTH KILLER AND IDENTITY THIEF

This is the difference between here and the link I posted regarding Hackaday.

There I posted an answer regarding the bullshit and lies he had put there,
He was using the identity of a Professor Doctor, as higher up here
Dr. Egbert Kampinsy
University of Scranton
Chemistry Department
800 Linden St, Scranton, PA 18510

I stated some facts there.

AND HIS SHIT HAS BEEN REMOVED -

Made my day.

But another Lump of Shit from him will follow probably today.

How a group like Forth2020 can have him as administrator

is beyond be -

or tells a lot about the other members of this group
who supposedly support his ugly behaviour.

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 16, 2021, 2:03:06 PMJul 16
The changes as of tonight and number 6 revoved from the list

It will be interesting to see if this conversation here has an influence,
basically
even bad advertising works:

There is a list on amazon, showing the actual top 100 in the Compiler Design section,
updated every couple of hours at

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Compiler-Design/zgbs/books/3970/ref=zg_bs_pg_1?_encoding=UTF8&pg=1

As of today
2021 07_16 10.00 you can see there that some of my list are included.
Check it yourself.
NOW updated at
2021_07_16 19.00, quite a few changes

1 Charles Moore - Forth - The Early Years: Background information about the
beginnings of this Computer Language

Place 41 and place 83 - Now number 46 print and number 84 eBook
2 Charles Moore - Programming A Problem Oriented Language: Forth - how the
internals work

3 Leo Brodie - Starting Forth -The Classic
4 Leo Wong – Juergen Pintaske – Stephen Pelc FORTH LITE TUTORIAL: Code
tested with free MPE VFX Forth, SwiftForth and Gforth

Place 94: Now number 96
5 Juergen Pintaske – A START WITH FORTH - Bits to Bites Collection
– 12 Words to start, then 35 Words, Javascript Forth on the Web, more

6 deleted from list

Place 88: NOW number 86
7 Brad Rodriguez - Moving Forth / TTL CPU / B.Y.O. Assembler

8 Tim Hentlass - Real Time Forth

9 Chen-Hanson Ting - Footsteps In An Empty Valley issue 3
10 Chen-Hanson Ting - Zen and the Forth Language: EFORTH for the
MSP430G2552 from Texas Instruments

Place 89: Now number 93
11 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth and Zen - 3rd Edition 2017: with 32-bit
86eForth v5.2 for Visual Studio 2015

Place 60: Now number 64
12 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth Overview

Place 61 Now number 65
13 Chen-Hanson Ting - FIG-Forth Manual Document /Test in 1802 IP

14 Chen-Hanson Ting - EP32 RISC Processor IP: Description and
Implementation into FPGA – ASIC tested by NASA
15 Chen-Hanson Ting – Irriducible Complexity

Surprise – now number 11
16 Chen-Hanson Ting - Arduino controlled by eForth

Place 40 - now number 45
17 Chen-Hanson Ting – eForth as Arduino Sketch – no Programmer needed

18 Burkhard Kainka - Learning Programming with MyCo:
Learning Programming easily - independent of a PC (Forth code to follow soon)
19 Burkhard Kainka - BBC Micro:bit: Tests Tricks Secrets Code, Additional MicroBit
information when running the Mecrisp Package
20 Burkhard Kainka – Thomas Baum – Web Programming ATYTINY13

Place 70: NOW 75
21 Georg Heinrichs - The ATTINY Project – Why Forth?

22 Dr. Karl Meinzer - IPS, a Forth-like language for Space
Juergen Pintaske, publisher, July 2021

This list will have changed when you look probably
While I was typing this,
Ting’s eForth as Arduino Sketch suddenly appeard – so some reaction already.

By the way: much or most of this material you might find on the Internet somewhere

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 17, 2021, 4:27:06 AMJul 17
On Friday, 16 July 2021 at 16:59:41 UTC+1, mariano vandai gasisa mazzu wrote:
It is so lovely, to see how this troll Peter Forth shows himself
that he fakes personlaities
or is he just shizophrenic with multiple personalities?
10 or 20 of them he has already used here over the years.
Multitasking at a higher level ...

https://hackaday.com/2021/07/08/diy-forth-on-arduino/#comment-6365037

Here he had posted yesterday as Professor Dr. Egbert
- his bullshit was rightfukky deleted as I asked for it.
Unfortunately did not copy to show what Peter Forth tried there.

But he cannot stop.
Again under a different fake personality
This time I copied it and repost it here.

This whoever person there says that he/she/it has posted in this thread.
So he must be egbert, as the posters here are very limited.

You shot yourself in the foot ...

Hackaday https://hackaday.com/2021/07/08/diy-forth-on-arduino/#comment-6365037

I posted:
There is probably more to look through at the FIG – Forth Interest group http://www.forth.org/

Peter Forth answers or Fake Gaszia
I was not thanking you, I was thanking http://books.forth2020.org a great pdf collection of originals. You are the guy denounced for frauding S. Pelc ,Ting, Brodie , you call yourself co-author :) of those books. Tell the truth. Are you not selling PD documents from github ? Now “copyrighted” under a fake account on Amazon, damnifying the whole community. Me and other damnifieds already posted about this dishonest practice https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/1-rKQ4HjgvU

So for the sake of the hackaday community in this post I had to clarify a few things:

Is this again Peter Forth ?
And his new FAKE Personality posting more lies?
I had been expecting this.

I did not look for a thank you. How did you get this idea?
I just added the link for anybody interested, just read what I posted.

I call myself editor/publisher in this context here if you can read.
This is a fun project I started when promoting Forth.
How can anybody have a fake account on amazon as you state.
To get what you buy deliveried to a fake address - or not arriving at all?

These books are not copyrighted by me as you interpret it wrongly.
The version on amazon is protected as published.
It is actually the other way around.
And for your understanding as you seem to require it:
I asked all of the authors - including Chuck, Ting and Forth INC for example, for permission to publish them on amazon as part of my Forth Bookshelf - which they agreed to.
Forth INC. for example agreed to an eBook version, but did not want a print book version.
Most of this material had been available on the net for free long before I started this activity,
and is now available on the net, no change here - how did you actually get this wrong idea?

And this Peter Forth that you must be, then based on my idea, started a link list to this material.
No comments, no information added. This is the link you posted.
Just have a look at the copyright issues this Peter Forth had with the Managing Director of MPE Forth on Comp Lang Forth.and in other places.
For him everthing must be free.
Does it mean this is how he does his shopping?

Sorry for this post, but things should be put in context, and I hope this post stays and is not
rightfully deleted as his last post here, where Peter Forth impersonated a Professor Dr. from a University.
The posts here should be fun and additional information for others - not what he starts here.

He states in his comment:
Me and other damnifieds already posted about this dishonest practice https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/1-rKQ4HjgvU

So he must be one of these - as nobody else posted here as you can see yourself:

Egbert Kampinsky - to original FAKE
Jurgen Pitaske - most probably not
Paul Rubin - definitely not
mariano vandai gasisa mazzu - a second FAKE probably

Nobody else

WELL WELL WELL - Peter Forth you outed yourself.

Made my day again.
But there will probably a new FAKE POST of this mental desaster as there always is.
Have a nice day and stay healthy.

Stephen Pelc

Jul 17, 2021, 4:43:00 AMJul 17
On 16 Jul 2021 at 17:59:40 CEST, "mariano vandai gasisa mazzu"
<mariano.vanda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kind regards from Spain
> Mariano

Your message was posted from the same IP address as Egbert's
(177.143.80.253) and that address is in Brazil according to
whois 177.143.80.253

Peter Forth's messages come from the same ISP in Brazil. This
amateur spoofing is easy to spot. If Juergen would only stop
replying the war would end.

Stephen

Marc Petremann

Jul 17, 2021, 12:26:40 PMJul 17
Hello,
I was part of the FB FORTH2020 group
Overnight, without any explanation, I was excluded from this group. Peter FORTH does not respond to any of my messages.
In fact, I think the origin of this eviction comes from when on my ARDUINO-FORTH.COM site I started to integrate pages concerning ESP32forth
My site has no commercial vocation. If there is any advertising on it, it is in part to help pay for the accommodation. Accommodation costs me € 70 / year and advertising brings in at best € 30 / year ...
I write articles in French and English. The source codes are self-documenting (online help via clickable links).
Doesn't Peter FORTH like competition?
He seems to have enough influence to also block my interventions on REDDIT and YOUTUBE ...
My name is Marc PETREMANN. I have written nearly 5 books in French on the FORTH language. I notice that I weigh less than Leo BRODIE who wrote only 2 books on FORTH ...
Peter FORTH's ESP32 blog is full of broken links. But if Peter FORTH is satisfied with this exclusive way of promoting ESP32forth, I find his contemptuous manner very counterproductive for the FORTH language.
My ARDUINO-FORTH.COM website is here to help promote FORTH for ARDUINO and ESP32. This aid works both ways. I helped a person on an ARDUINO development without any consideration apart from the publication of an article. Item in question:
https://arduino-forth.com/article/FORTH_FlashForth_stepMotors_driveA4988
Peter FORTH can answer me in private or here in public.
Without a response from her, her silence is tantamount to an admission of guilt.
cordially

Marc Petremann

Jul 17, 2021, 3:55:17 PMJul 17
Hello,
In "Vierte Dimension":
.....Peter Minuth alias Peter Forth......

Stephen Pelc

Jul 17, 2021, 5:56:04 PMJul 17
On 17 Jul 2021 at 21:55:15 CEST, "Marc Petremann" <mpetre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> In "Vierte Dimension":
> .....Peter Minuth alias Peter Forth......

Please can you provide q reference to the year and number. A page number would
be great!

Stephen

Rick C

Jul 17, 2021, 10:00:26 PMJul 17
If it would only snow, I would not be so hot in Puerto Rico. Why not wish for a few million dollars?

Juergen is every bit as crazy as Peter whack job and I think both of us are crazy for even commenting on any of this. The IP address thing is interesting though. I was thinking the tirade was a lot like the Peter Forth-unibomber manifesto, but pretending to be a real person from Spain is really over the top. At least Juergen is honestly nuts.

Why is it always Forth?

Hey, anyone heard a coqui frog before? They are really cute sounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6KzvYVIK40

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

dxforth

Jul 17, 2021, 10:50:06 PMJul 17
On 18/07/2021 12:00, Rick C wrote:

> Why is it always Forth?

Why is it always people? Wherever humans have organized into 'community'
there has evolved leadership and a police force to maintain its continuity.
What individual hasn't been sacrificed for the so-called 'common good'.
For its survival the community of ANS needed to paint Moore as a crazed
inventor who was best left alone. Not that it has deterred him.

"Of what use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings?" - Diogenes

mariano vandai gasisa mazzu

Jul 17, 2021, 11:15:41 PMJul 17
What S.Pelc comments about IP is absolute nonsense, different people from a corporation
University, or having a VPN account as is my case will share
**the same common public IP**
--but not the private IP --(which Pelc is not offering ).
When you travel or use a smartphone or tablet in Europe as is my case now, you get the public IP
of the company of the roaming service of your country. (I have a corporative cellphone on roaming
my VPN is routed to my company)

The excuse that everybody who comments on CLF is Gavino Hugh Aguilar and now Peter Forth
or or who knows who ,has become a common cheating strategy of the forum.

But the real news is the marketing director of MPE throwing Pelc to the wolves, as he did in his last post.

"MPE tried to change the agreement after I stopped working for MPE.
As a result and based on your post here today I would be very careful to trust any MPE agreement.. "

Pintaske robbed the real authors their earnings, he told us he was authorized for
doing such, the truth is he has ANY. (Pelc explains this without margin of doubt)

Pintaske also published documents which are free manuals disguised
as books extracting them from the original Zip files, without the rest of the ZIP content that is unuseful
information, selling a leaflet would be more honest.
With all his doing Pintaske destroyed all credibility on Forth documents forever.

Public domain documents can never be "under copyright" of this individual this destroys Forth
reputation to the end of the days. The rest of Pintaske is lies upon lies upon lies
what he does, what he writes and all what I read from him in this forum.

He recommends to never do business with MPE, the whole community should recommend never
buy anything else from Pintaske, in the end he was the salesman of MPE !

dxforth

Jul 17, 2021, 11:38:42 PMJul 17
On 18/07/2021 13:15, mariano vandai gasisa mazzu wrote:

> Public domain documents can never be "under copyright"

True for content but not the packaging - which AFAIK is all that
J. Pintaske is claiming. That his efforts have resulted in a
mixed response from forthers was always the risk. It seemed strange
to me to see vendors still trying to sell FIG listings long after
they were freely available. But then that's just me.

Marcel Hendrix

Jul 18, 2021, 2:10:06 AMJul 18
On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 6:26:40 PM UTC+2, mpetre...@gmail.com wrote:
[..]
> In fact, I think the origin of this eviction comes from when on my
> ARDUINO-FORTH.COM site I started to integrate pages concerning ESP32forth

A genuinely interesting website!

I especially enjoyed the formula for drawing an elephant.
There are surprising tidbits on all the pages.
I really liked the Klein bottle joke.

-marcel

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 18, 2021, 4:37:00 AMJul 18
Correct.
It was fun to do my Forth Bookshelf.
And it is an achievement I am proud of
and which has started about 10 years ago and will last.
The list of comparable publishers about Forth is minimal ...

And it is always the customer's choice if it is worth buying,
or they can search, print and bind at probably the same or higher cost
if you calculate correctly and add in your time.

At the time I thought it would support the Forth idea.
But the Forth interest is so small - it was not really worth it. But fun.
Look at the Maker scene and the facebook groups how other languages are thriving.

When Stephen and I had a different idea later about how to handle his book,
it was a quick decision for me to unpublish it as I did not agree.
Two businesses, two opinons, one decision and move on.
No bad feelings really, just a bit of sadness.

As I said it elsewhere in the past:
If people behaved like they do here in a pub,
they would get a kick in their face or get a bloody nose and be thrown out.
And not allowed back in.
Here you can dump anything.
And if trolls get it their way, and others keep stumm and do not post against it,
well, then there are only the troll's posts left.
Sayonara and Rest In Peace.

And all of this bullshit about me being fired from MPE:
I actually could not be fired as an employee.
Exmark had a part-time consultant agreement with MPE which lasted for a long about 5 years.
There must have been the value paid for, otherwise it would have stopped earlier.
And then it ended. It had never been planned to last for the rest of my life ...
Thanks for the 5 interesting years.

And as I am at it:
All of this bullshit about salesman and so on.
If you get screwed, you accepted the sale.
If you then do not put it right afterwards - well, you must like it.

Every time you go for a new job or consultancy contract - you have to sell what you have.
And you are successful or not. Then somebody else was a better salesman.
HHHHMMMM, but does this apply to Hugh Aguilar?? Probably not.

A bit of Life Wisdom:
There are the only two options in life.
Either you buy or you sell or you do nothing.
Relates to wfe/husband/friends, work and spare time activities.
Nothing in life happens out of thin air.
Work is paid for as required by the company who wants it done.
If you like it or not has nothing to do with it.

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 18, 2021, 12:04:29 PMJul 18
It was interesting to find some more context on the Forth facebook group
A quick copy from there
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PROGRAMMINGFORTH/?multi_permalinks=2710802455886438&notif_id=1626553257133878&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

Greg Jenkins
Yep .... false name, bad history, anti-capitalist, anti-freedom control freak.
Time is the enemy of this tyrant in false clothing
as we all will eventually find out.
Nevertheless Forth survives on it's own merits and advances from the work of many good an… See More
· Reply · 15h · Edited

John Tse
i suspect pf is a little off in his head
because when i wrote him a personal commercial proposal, h
e freaked out.
i could not understand what did i do wrong,
now, it all makes sense.
over time, this site he manages will only contain similiar people or t… See More
· Reply · 10h

Rod Newstrom

I left Forth 2020 after he flipped out over my post of an interesting article on Forth.com.
This plus his repeated ridicule of people writing their own Forth was just too much to take.
FORTH.COM
· Reply · 2h

Liang Ng
Same here.
Got kicked out by Peter Forth without explanation.… See More
Meetup - We are what we do
MEETUP.COM
Meetup - We are what we do

Hans Bezemer

Jul 18, 2021, 6:34:03 PMJul 18
Ever visited comp.lang.c? They have some weird ideas over there.
They actually TALK about C! They even exchange snippets of actual
code down there. I even suspect they even write programs in C.
What waste of time. They have a standard - which everybody obeys.
And virtually NONE have written their own compiler.

Fortunately, I don't have to expect that here. What a relief!

Hans Bezemer

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

dxforth

Jul 18, 2021, 10:07:22 PMJul 18
On 18/07/2021 18:36, Jurgen Pitaske wrote:

> A bit of Life Wisdom:
> There are the only two options in life.
> Either you buy or you sell or you do nothing.
> Relates to wfe/husband/friends, work and spare time activities.
> Nothing in life happens out of thin air.
> Work is paid for as required by the company who wants it done.
> If you like it or not has nothing to do with it.

Many years ago an engineer wandered across to where I was working. After
a short while he remarked that he would have liked to be doing that, but
it didn't pay enough. By the world's measure he was the success. I OTOH
found myself in a dream job I didn't know existed and to which I was
eminently suited having barely lifted a finger. How fortunate was that.

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 19, 2021, 4:12:53 AMJul 19
As Paul Bennett has threatened to delete the whole thread in the Forth facebook group
if there are any more truths posted about Peter Forth there,
I better post it here - a safer place in this case:

This is how it started with a clip from the German magazine:

Peter Minuth alias Peter Forth hat den Finger am Forth–Puls, von Süd– Amerika aus, via Facebook,
so ziemlich in jede Ecke der Welt. Und so konnte er zusammentragen, was da auf dem Win32Forth so geht. Schaut mal rein bei ihm im Netz. Jostein S

PETER MINUTH alias PETER FORTH has his finger on the Forth Pulse,
from South America, via facebook,
to pretty in every corner of the world.
And so he was able to collect what's going on with Wi32Forth.
Take a look at him on the net

Somebody in the Forth facebook group kindly posted the link to the 4th Dimension magazine the article is in:
Found at
https://forth-ev.de/wiki/res/lib/exe/fetch.php/vd-archiv:4d2018-03.pdf

Unfortunately all in German. But there is always google translate

At the end of the article there you find:

[Zum Autor: Peter Minuth lebt heute in Sao Paulo, Brasilien. In Argentinien geboren, wuchs er zweisprachig auf, Deutsch ist seine Vatersprache. Forth nutzt er seit vielen Jahren. Im Studium der Astrophysik und später in der professionellen Arbeit bei der CNC Maschinenherstellung — von einfachen Werkzeugwechslern bei Leiterplattenrobotern bis zu complettem CAD/CAM für die LuftfahrtIndustrie. Hobbys: Sternbeobachtung, Tauchen, Fliegen und Bluesmusik.]

[About the author: Peter Minuth now lives in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Born in Argentina, he grew up bilingual, German is his mother tongue.
He's been using Forth for many years.
During the study of astrophysics and later in the professional work in CNC machine production
- from simple tool changers for circuit board robots
to complete CAD / CAM for the aviation industry.
Hobbies: stargazing, diving, flying and blues music.]

Kontakt: eMail: peter4...@gmail.com Facebook: Peter Forth

It is just funny, that one of the few others with this name is, probably a relationship
Herr Dr. Peter C. Minuth, Piepenburg Rechtsanwälte
https://app.insolvenz-portal.de/Verwalter/piepenburg-rechtsanwaelte/peter-c_-minuth/685
Specialists in insolvency ...

This rounds up the picture for me

Chuck Jackson

Jul 19, 2021, 10:48:08 PMJul 19
The horror!

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 20, 2021, 3:08:15 AMJul 20
Brilliant comment - Thank You.

dxforth

Jul 20, 2021, 4:16:01 AMJul 20
On 19/07/2021 08:32, Hans Bezemer wrote:
> Ever visited comp.lang.c? They have some weird ideas over there.
> They actually TALK about C! They even exchange snippets of actual
> code down there. I even suspect they even write programs in C.
> What waste of time. They have a standard - which everybody obeys.
> And virtually NONE have written their own compiler.

Worse still, they bring these strange ideas to Forth! Only when
obeying becomes hard is progress possible.

Marcel Hendrix

Jul 20, 2021, 7:09:04 AMJul 20
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 10:16:01 AM UTC+2, dxforth wrote:
[..]
> > And virtually NONE have written their own compiler.
> Worse still, they bring these strange ideas to Forth! Only when
> obeying becomes hard is progress possible.

We don't see that working in child education.

I don't believe it's so much 'obeying'. When in high-school and at the university, lack of money was my main DIY motivator for audio and computers (i.e. Forth).

-marcel

dxforth

Jul 20, 2021, 9:06:34 AMJul 20
On 20/07/2021 21:09, Marcel Hendrix wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 10:16:01 AM UTC+2, dxforth wrote:
> [..]
>> > And virtually NONE have written their own compiler.
>> Worse still, they bring these strange ideas to Forth! Only when
>> obeying becomes hard is progress possible.
>
> We don't see that working in child education.

Children have neither the maturity nor experience to question what
they've been taught.

> I don't believe it's so much 'obeying'. When in high-school and at the university, lack of money was my main DIY motivator for audio and computers (i.e. Forth).
>
> -marcel

Presumably you now have money and are able to purchase a ready-made
Forth compiler. Have you - and if not, why?

Ilya Tarasov

Jul 20, 2021, 9:10:19 AMJul 20

> Presumably you now have money and are able to purchase a ready-made
> Forth compiler. Have you - and if not, why?

It seems that you have megalomania, thinking that only the "official" Forth
can be written with high quality.

Marcel Hendrix

Jul 20, 2021, 9:33:44 AMJul 20
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 3:06:34 PM UTC+2, dxforth wrote:
> On 20/07/2021 21:09, Marcel Hendrix wrote:
[..]
> Presumably you now have money and are able to purchase a ready-made
> Forth compiler. Have you - and if not, why?

My own tools have been honed for over 30 years and do exactly
what I want. As compilers go VFX might be better, but I would never
be able to write a SPICE compatibe simulation engine in it that
is 20x faster than LTspice. Learning to use a tool is an essential
part of the journey.

-marcel

Brian Fox

Jul 20, 2021, 9:51:06 AMJul 20
On 2021-07-18 6:32 PM, Hans Bezemer wrote:
> Ever visited comp.lang.c? They have some weird ideas over there.
> They actually TALK about C! They even exchange snippets of actual
> code down there. I even suspect they even write programs in C.
> What waste of time. They have a standard - which everybody obeys.
> And virtually NONE have written their own compiler.
>
> Fortunately, I don't have to expect that here. What a relief!
>
> Hans Bezemer

You made me laugh out loud Hans. Well done.

dxforth

Jul 20, 2021, 11:25:32 AMJul 20
So when there is self-sufficiency, there is nothing anyone can offer
you and nobody to obey. Welcome to Forth.

Marcel Hendrix

Jul 20, 2021, 12:30:39 PMJul 20
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 5:25:32 PM UTC+2, dxforth wrote:
[..]
> So when there is self-sufficiency, there is nothing anyone can offer
> you and nobody to obey. Welcome to Forth.

It is not an unknown concept. Not implying I am anywhere in the same category, but Brian May and Jaco Pastorius built their own instruments, Donald Knuth designed his own CPU architecture, Linus Torvalds created his own OS, van Gogh formulated his own paints, William Mortensen mixed his own chemicals, James Bond crafted his own tobacco mix ... Go and tell them what they should do.

-marcel

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 20, 2021, 2:08:08 PMJul 20
It is really getting funny here.

But why should I then not try to get in line,
( not serious but .... )
not the same caliber,
But
I generated the only Forth Bookshelf of print books to my knowledge and gave it the name,
at least this contains a bit of Forth.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Juergen-Pintaske/e/B00N8HVEZM
Or MPE with one of the leading commercial Forths
Or FORTH INC with the other one.
And there are many non-commecial Forths out there
So let us at least mention Ting's great work.
And anybody here can add their favourites to this list.

And not to forget the one who started it all
Charles H. Moore, the inventor of Forth.
And without him, there would be no Comp Lang Forth ...
So we all must be very grateful that he made it possible.

Just the right preparation for the next Forth Meeting on Saturday.
See you there.

dxforth

Jul 20, 2021, 10:08:54 PMJul 20
Were I to do so, it would only indicate I needed them in the same
way standards and their committees need users.

Hugh Aguilar

Jul 21, 2021, 2:01:11 AMJul 21
When I worked at Testra I was given the job of doing something that had never
been done before, which is write an assembler for a VLIW processor. It was my
idea for the assembler to do the out-of-ordering of the instructions. John Hart
had said to make the assembler source-code have rows representing opcodes
and columns representing fields in the opcodes that are executed in parallel
(one clock cycle per opcode), and have the assembly-language programmer
write his program in this two-dimensional manner --- humans can't figure this
out in their head though --- humans think sequentially (one-dimensional).

If DXforth had been hired at Testra he would have said:
"I'm waiting for a ready-made VLIW assembler to be available so you can purchase it.
In the meantime, I will dink around with this Z80 Forth system from R.G. Loeliger.
I expect to stay busy with this until at least 2021!"

My assembler (MFX) for the MiniForth was a rare circumstance because it
involved doing something that had not been done before and was difficult.
Most Forth programs (mayby 95%) are pretty mundane. For these, it is good
to have a standard Forth and code-libraries because getting the program written
quickly and making it easily maintainable is the goal, but being super-creative
is not needed or desired. Of course, the Forth standard has to be designed by
actual Forth programmers, not a retarded sales clown (Elizabeth Rather).

Back in 1995, Tom Hart told me that any maintenance programmer is equal
or better than I am, so I am expendable (he didn't have the money to continue
paying me, but he hoped to have more money in the future). After I left, the liar
began to say that I had not written MFX but that MFX had been written long before
I had arrived and I was just a stupid little maintenance programmer too.
This would have worked if MFX was one of the 95% of Forth programs that
are mundane and could easily be written by anybody. Now, a 1/4 century later
Tom Hart has yet to find any maintenance programmer who is capable of
understanding my MFX, and certainly not of writing something like that
from scratch. So Tom Hart has become a blatant liar, making a public spectacle
of himself in his failure --- he assumed that finding a maintenance programmer
would be easy --- now his shame is on display for the entire world!

I know a woman who designed a website many years ago. She describes this as
being done at the time when websites still involved creativity and programming,
rather than just being "cookie-cutter." Her boss (who was her own father) then
claimed that he had designed and built the website himself. She is no longer
on speaking terms with him because of this. That liar succeeded because he
took credit for something (a website) that was pretty mundane. For the woman,
this was a great accomplishment that she wanted credit for. Realistically though,
websites aren't all that great of an accomplishment --- her father could easily find
maintenance programmers who were capable of picking up her source-code and
running with it (I don't know the details, but it was most likely Perl). Her father
succeeded! Tom Hart failed though. Tom Hart is now the poster-boy of all liars
because he failed --- he thought he could succeed easily by hiring maintenance
programmers --- he failed though, so now everybody in the world sees that he is a liar.

P.S. That woman hates all programmers now. For her, the word "programmer"
is synonymous with "liar," "intellectual property thief" and "scoundrel."
If she sees a shop-lifter get arrested at WalMart she says:
"Look at that programmer in handcuffs!"
She assumes that all programmers steal intellectual property habitually,
and the actual creators of the software always get kicked out as she did.

dxforth

Jul 21, 2021, 9:51:00 PMJul 21
On 21/07/2021 16:01, Hugh Aguilar wrote:

> If DXforth had been hired at Testra he would have said:

So you have fond memories of the good old days at Testra when you
actually did something with Forth.

"If you want a thing done well, do it yourself" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 22, 2021, 2:13:47 AMJul 22
Well, I do not really think so.
This is not what I call fond.
There is just another twist from yesterday.
His post here was so bad - I sent it to Tom Hart at Testra for information,
not expecting a feedback.
I basically got it by return.
Stating, that Hugh sends hate emails.
If he does this with all of his ex-employers,
the amount of re-hires will be minimal.
But it shows he behaves in the same way in any direction.
He must be really disturbed.
Is there no help?

dxforth

Jul 22, 2021, 4:05:49 AMJul 22
Marcus Aurelius' Meditations

Ron AARON

Jul 22, 2021, 4:12:08 AMJul 22
Pithy, or pissy?

dxforth

Jul 22, 2021, 4:34:12 AMJul 22
'If symptoms of ego persist consult your healthcare professional.'

Jurgen Pitaske

Jul 24, 2021, 5:20:06 PMJul 24
I had hoped
that Peter Whoever would be there at the FIG Zoom event
and give an update/ clarification
- but it seems he preferred not to be present.
No surprise,
as even his origial name was FAKE

Brad Eckert

Aug 5, 2021, 12:57:08 AMAug 5
On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 1:43:00 AM UTC-7, Stephen Pelc wrote:
> On 16 Jul 2021 at 17:59:40 CEST, "mariano vandai gasisa mazzu"
> <mariano.vanda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Kind regards from Spain
> > Mariano
> Your message was posted from the same IP address as Egbert's
> (177.143.80.253) and that address is in Brazil according to
> whois 177.143.80.253
>
> Peter Forth's messages come from the same ISP in Brazil. This
> amateur spoofing is easy to spot. If Juergen would only stop
> replying the war would end.
>
> Stephen
What if Peter and Juergen were the same guy?

I know someone with multiple Facebook accounts. When they post something on one account, they "like" it from the other accounts. It's the next big thing in imaginary friends.

Jurgen Pitaske

Aug 5, 2021, 3:48:15 AMAug 5
I am definitely a different person.
As Stephen Pelc can confirm - as we actually met
I did Sales and Marketing consulting for MPE for 5 years.
And I was at the Euroforth Meeting in in Bath.. So met many there.
And my IP address is not in Brasil.
Actually you could see me and YOUKNOWWHO in Fig zooms -
both visible at the same time and definitely look different and move around so not fake pictures.
But thinking about it -
I wonder how many of the Forth2020 group are actually him
All the fake names he uses on CLF?