Re: Scientist claims he's developed a theory that "might point" to God's existence -- But WHOSE God?!

1 view

Steve

Jun 12, 2016, 4:14:34 PM6/12/16
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 08:06:31 -0700 (PDT), milt....@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 5:44:01 AM UTC-7, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 06/12/2016 07:25 AM, Tom Sr. wrote:
>> >
>> > Your original subject title, Hartung, is NOT based on the actual information in the article you post.

>> > [...]
>> >

>> > Theories need to tested to be *proven* by observable, replicable data as part of the Scientific Method -- as has been repeatedly done with the Theory of Evolution and the Theory of Gravity, David Hartung.
>> >

>> > Has this happened with Michio Kaku's theory that "might point" to such an existence???
>> >

>> > Also, even IF -- and it is a very, Very, VERY BIG *IF* -- science were *somehow* able to prove the "existence" of God -- how would YOU know, Pastor David Hartung, it is the God YOU *believe* in, Hartung?!
>>

>> Did you happen to notice the use of the word "might" in the subject?
>
>He said YOUR subject, David, in which you claim "definitive proof."
>>

>> I find it interesting that you demand absolute proof of God's existence
>> in situations such as this, but when someone points out to you that you
>> have been unable to prove a pet theory of yours, such as the validity of
>> trans-gender, or human caused global warming, you fall back on the
>> position that science rarely offers absolute proof.
>
>transgender is not a theory. It does exist. The only question is WHY.

Actually it doesn't exist at all. One cannot change their sex... One
can only make themselves into a laughing stock by attempting to do so.

"I'm not gay, but I dated a paraplegic woman for about six months many years ago, and we had some of the most incredible sexual encounters you could imagine, even though vaginal sex would have been pointless."
--Milt Shook Aug 7 1997,
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics/msg/12319738401d8d9

"I am a nice guy, with a son, whom I've raised since he was 8 months old. (He is now 7) I, too, have remained outside of a relationship for most of the last 6 years."
--Milt.Shook. May 19 1997,
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.romance/msg/38d18b9a23d84a68

"I have been in relationships with some wonderful women, and I haven't been oon(sic) a "date" since high school."
--Milt.Shook. Jul 1 1997,
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.romance.chat/msg/4f3c301996aacded

"I DATED a lady on welfare two years ago."
-Milt.Shook. Jun 24 1996
http://groups.google.com/group/ca.politics/msg/3aa9c8457755b89f?hl=en&&q=dat

"I have been in relationships with some wonderful women, and I haven't been oon(sic) a "date" since high school."
--Milt.Shook. Jul 1 1997,
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.romance.chat/msg/4f3c301996aacded

"I've DATED people that you would die to meet."
--Milt.Shook... Jul 4 1997
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.right-wing-conservatives/msg/d2ff681c7865876d?hl=en&

Stone Cold Steve

Jun 12, 2016, 4:19:08 PM6/12/16
OMG, seriously?

Milly posted THAT???

Freaking A!

> "I am a nice guy, with a son, whom I've raised since he was 8 months old. (He is now 7) I, too, have remained outside of a relationship for most of the last 6 years."
> --Milt.Shook. May 19 1997,
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.romance/msg/38d18b9a23d84a68

It's all for the kid, right????

> "I have been in relationships with some wonderful women, and I haven't been oon(sic) a "date" since high school."
> --Milt.Shook. Jul 1 1997,
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.romance.chat/msg/4f3c301996aacded

Bit of a kiss and tel type isn't he...

> "I DATED a lady on welfare two years ago."
> -Milt.Shook. Jun 24 1996
> http://groups.google.com/group/ca.politics/msg/3aa9c8457755b89f?hl=en&&q=dat

That ended when he couldn't beg any money from here I guess...

> "I have been in relationships with some wonderful women, and I haven't been oon(sic) a "date" since high school."
> --Milt.Shook. Jul 1 1997,
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.romance.chat/msg/4f3c301996aacded
>
> "I've DATED people that you would die to meet."
> --Milt.Shook... Jul 4 1997
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.right-wing-conservatives/msg/d2ff681c7865876d?hl=en&

Walter Mitty syndrome!