Another ISP Yields To Zionist Pressure

-

Aug 27, 2007, 1:07:13 PM8/27/07

fucken Jews ...

http://www.rense.com/general78/alen.htm

Alentus Internet Corporation Succumbs To Zionist Pressure
From Arthur Topham
Publisher/Editor
The Radical Press
8-26-7

Well, so much for Alentus Internet Corporation being a trusted server for the
alternative press here in Canada! As the letter below from their chief honcho,
Jonathan Ritter succinctly states, the Radical Press will no longer be welcome
at Alentus as of October 31st of 2007. Why? Ah, that would be expecting too
much of poor Jonathan to actually state why and who. He might have to give
away the names of some of the people and organizations that were instrumental
in bending him over (to their point of view, that is)!

And so here we have another case of sad but true. Freedom of expression on the
net in Canada is only a relative concept and subject to approval by the Jews
who actually run this country. I refer to the B'nai B'rith, the Canadian
Jewish Congress, the Anti- Defacation League (for they are an anal group of
assholes, no?), the Anti-Racist Action goons and all the other Jew orgs and
affiliated groups who support limiting freedom of expression and controlling
the minds of those dumbed-down goofball Canuck goyim.

Just how long I'll be online (should Jonathan catch a glimpse of this
critique) is anyone's guess. There are servers in the states yet where I shall
likely go and give my hard-earned Canadian dollars so that I can continue to
publish. The next step will be the Jew- controlled Canadian Human Rights
Commission threatening to send me to Germany for a stay with Ernst and Germar.
Perhaps I should say that the Jewish Holocaust is a bunch of Jewish shit that
they've been stuffing in the face of the world since the Commies (read Jews)
took over the camps in 1945. Maybe that will get their ire up, eh? ?
Whatever. As MacArthur (bless his soul) once said, "I shall return." Arthur
Topham, Editor. The Radical Press.

My reply to Alentus follows their ultimatum below...

-----------

Jonathan Ritter 8/24/07 2:19 PM
<mailto:jri...@alentus.com>jri...@alentus.com

Re: Customer - The Radical Press (6061), radicalpress.com

Hello Arthur,

I am writing to let you know that Alentus is no longer able to provide hosting
services to you.

Your hosting services will be terminated as of 1700 hours MDT on August 31,
2007.

Regards,

Jonathan Ritter
President and CEO
Alentus Corporation
750, 10909 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J3L9

-----------

Friday evening,
August 25th, 2007

Dear Jonathan.

Thank you for the heads-up. I will make the necessary arrangements to ensure
that I have all my work and files transferred to a reputable server by 1700
hours MDT on August 31, 2007.

Your actions betray the fact that Alentus Corporation is just another server
under the domination and control of the Jews.

These control freaks aren't content with owning and manipulating the print
media, the television, the movie industry, the publishing industry, the porn
industry, the booze industry and so on. They damn well know that the Internet
is their Achilles Heel in terms of free people honestly expressing their
opinions and their ideas, especially if these opinions differ with the Jew's
occult agenda and the exposure their demented efforts to thwart all free
expression of ideas which criticize their greed, megalomania and political
agenda for total global control of all aspects of our lives.

Congratulations Jonathan. You now join the infamous ranks of all those
companies who have succumbed to the bullshit that the B'nai B'rith and the
Canadian Jewish Congress and the Anti-Defamation League have been feeding
Canadians for decades upon decades in their incessant effort to manipulate
Canadian consciousness and protect their own diabolical actions. You can feel
proud of yourself for having sold out your soul and your country to a group of
international elitists who don't give a flying fuck about you, Canada or the
fragile democracy that we, as a nation, fought so damned hard and shed so much
needless blood to achieve.

The innate freedom of human beings to express their thoughts on whatever topic
they wish is one of the fundamental rights of a true and real democracy.

You might consider the fact that even the Jew created organization known as
the United Nations explicitly states in Article 19 of the UN Human Rights
Charter: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this
right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek,
receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of
frontiers."

Your complicity with those who would suppress thought for personal power and
monetary gain and your deliberate interference with my rights in refusing to
host my website places you and your company in the same camp of enemies of
democracy as any other fascist/communist/ totalitarian dictatorship where
human dignity and independent expression are ground into the dirt by the
bloody heel of repression, ignorance and power-crazed greed.

So have a nice life and make lots of money, eh?

Arthur Topham
Pub/Ed
The Radical Press
"Digging to the root of the issues."
http://www.radicalpress.com
8-22-7

Disclaimer

Email This Article

MainPage
http://www.rense.com

This Site Served by TheHostPros

Greg Carr

Apr 27, 2023, 1:48:24 AM4/27/23
Arthur Topham the nazi loser in BC.

https://www.bnaibrith.ca/tags/arthur_topham/

Arthur Topham
Web Publisher
Talks about #localissues, #canadianpolitics, and #environmentalissuesTalks about hashtag localissues, hashtag canadianpolitics, and hashtag environmentalissues

Simon Fraser University
Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada Contact info
2 followers

Follow

Message

More
ActivityActivity
2 followers2 followers

Follow
Arthur Topham posted this • 2mo2mo
Hey LinkedIn! If you’re new to following me, I talk about hashtag#globalpolitics,, hashtag#canadianpolitics, hashtag#environmentalissues, hashtag#healthissues,, and hashtag#localissues.

Let me know which topic interests you the most! ✒️Freedom of Speech in Canada and the repeal of all "Hate Crime" laws. hashtag#linkedin …show more
Show all activity
AboutAbout
My Career in journalism commenced in 1968 when I wrote my first “Letter to the Editor” to the Kitimat Northern Sentinel while completing my Professional Development Program at Simon Fraser University. My teaching career extended from 1974 to 1979 at which time I bought a home and property in Cottonwood, B.C. and left the profession. I Began writing letters to the Quesnel Cariboo Observer in 1976 and was hired as a regular Columnist in 1985 by then Publisher and Editor Jerry “Mac” Macdonald. My column was titled “Fireweed”.

Meanwhile I worked for the B.C. Parks Branch at the famed Cottonwood House Inn and then as a Park Ranger and Supervisor at the 10 Mile Lake government campsite north of Quesnel. Privatization ended my Parks career and I returned to teaching down in Bella Coola in 1991 where I worked for the Nuxalk Nation for three years as an elementary teacher at Acwsalcta School.

I returned to the Cariboo in 1994 and subbed for S.D. #28 until 1998. I continued writing letters to the local paper until I was told by the School Board that I could no longer write on controversial subjects like the legalization of marijuana. A letter from the board stated that I would have to submit any letters to them for approval before they could be published. Being adamantly opposed to censorship I quite the teaching profession and decided to publish my own newspaper.

In June of 1998 I began publishing an alternative 24 page bi-monthly tabloid titled “The Radical”. I put out 42 consecutive editions that ended in June of 2002 when I took it online. It then became “RadicalPress.com”. Like its forebear it remained an alternative news media site.

In 2007 I was attacked by a foreign lobbyist organization in Canada who filed a complaint with the Canadian Human Rights Commission under the then Sec.13 of the Canadian Human Rights Code. The case was stayed in 2012 then resumed when the same group complained a second time using Sec. 319 of the Criminal Code of Canada. After a trial in BC Supreme Court in Quesnel in 2015 I was found guilty of breaking Canada’s “Hate Propaganda” laws. I then filed a Constitutional challenge but lost. My site was permanently shut down in March of 2017 after 20 years of publishing. In 2018 I was arrested again for a breach of my conditions. I remain under a P.O. until 2023 forbidding mention online of persons or organizations or nation responsible for my arrest and conviction. Meanwhile I publish provocative news stories under the banner of the CaribooSentinel.ca and promote and defend Canadian’s rights to freedom of speech and expression.My Career in journalism commenced in 1968 when I wrote my first “Letter to the Editor” to the Kitimat Northern Sentinel while completing my Professional Development Program at Simon Fraser University. My teaching career extended from 1974 to 1979 at which time I bought a home and property in Cottonwood, B.C. and left the profession. I Began writing letters to the Quesnel Cariboo Observer in 1976 and was hired as a regular Columnist in 1985 by then Publisher and Editor Jerry “Mac” Macdonald. My column was titled “Fireweed”. Meanwhile I worked for the B.C. Parks Branch at the famed Cottonwood House Inn and then as a Park Ranger and Supervisor at the 10 Mile Lake government campsite north of Quesnel. Privatization ended my Parks career and I returned to teaching down in Bella Coola in 1991 where I worked for the Nuxalk Nation for three years as an elementary teacher at Acwsalcta School. I returned to the Cariboo in 1994 and subbed for S.D. #28 until 1998. I continued writing letters to the local paper until I was told by the School Board that I could no longer write on controversial subjects like the legalization of marijuana. A letter from the board stated that I would have to submit any letters to them for approval before they could be published. Being adamantly opposed to censorship I quite the teaching profession and decided to publish my own newspaper. In June of 1998 I began publishing an alternative 24 page bi-monthly tabloid titled “The Radical”. I put out 42 consecutive editions that ended in June of 2002 when I took it online. It then became “RadicalPress.com”. Like its forebear it remained an alternative news media site. In 2007 I was attacked by a foreign lobbyist organization in Canada who filed a complaint with the Canadian Human Rights Commission under the then Sec.13 of the Canadian Human Rights Code. The case was stayed in 2012 then resumed when the same group complained a second time using Sec. 319 of the Criminal Code of Canada. After a trial in BC Supreme Court in Quesnel in 2015 I was found guilty of breaking Canada’s “Hate Propaganda” laws. I then filed a Constitutional challenge but lost. My site was permanently shut down in March of 2017 after 20 years of publishing. In 2018 I was arrested again for a breach of my conditions. I remain under a P.O. until 2023 forbidding mention online of persons or organizations or nation responsible for my arrest and conviction. Meanwhile I publish provocative news stories under the banner of the CaribooSentinel.ca and promote and defend Canadian’s rights to freedom of speech and expression.…see more
ExperienceExperience
Web PublisherWeb Publisher
Self-employedSelf-employed
Skills: Criminal Law · Carpenter, Log Builder, Gold Miner, Community Organizer, Photographer, Musician, Book SellerSkills: Criminal Law · Carpenter, Log Builder, Gold Miner, Community Organizer, Photographer, Musician, Book Seller
EducationEducation
Simon Fraser University logo
Simon Fraser UniversitySimon Fraser University
Teaching Certificate, Education & Political ScienceTeaching Certificate, Education & Political Science
Sep 1965 - Jun 1974Sep 1965 - Jun 1974
Grade: ElementaryGrade: Elementary
Activities and societies: Sea DivingActivities and societies: Sea Diving
SkillsSkills
Criminal LawCriminal Law
Web Publisher (Self-employed)Web Publisher (Self-employed)
Carpenter, Log Builder, Gold Miner, Community Organizer, Photographer, Musician, Book SellerCarpenter, Log Builder, Gold Miner, Community Organizer, Photographer, Musician, Book Seller
Web Publisher (Self-employed)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/arthur-topham-a34620266/?originalSubdomain=ca He is older and frailer than his picture here.

https://twitter.com/arthur_topham?lang=en Lots of tweets almost no likes or retweets.

https://gogetfunding.com/shastone-topham-memorial-fundraiser/ His son died without a will the hyena family fights over his estate this attempt to raise $10k to bury him only raised $600 just another nazi failure like his old man.

https://www.change.org/p/hon-suzanne-anton-attorney-general-of-bc-jag-minister-gov-bc-ca-hon-suzanne-anton-retract-your-consent-for-the-criminal-proceedings-against-mr-arthur-topham A online petition to get his charges dropped collected less than 1,500 signatures.

http://cafe.nfshost.com/?tag=arthur-topham He hates Jews, Dr. Bonnie Henry, Canadian Tire.

https://arthursusedbooks.com/home/ He tries to sell books online arthursu...@nym.hush.com

The Son Of Nazi Arthur Topham Of Cottonwood/Quesnel/Barkerville Has Died. Arthur Topham Banks With C.I.B.C. Family Of Scum Is Fighting Over The Dead Mans Assets Dumb Topham Son Had No Will.
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Sep 24, 2022, 1:37:57 PM
https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/LjtxSIC1PVw/m/PS2r7VDEpkQJ has the letters showing the support of these three ppl for Arthur Topham twice convicted for hate crimes against Jews..

I will be contacting Councilman Walsh in Kamloops and see if his views of Arthur Topham the repeat liar and twice convicted anti-Semite have changed and if he will repudiate and disavow his former support of the vile and disgusting man.

https://mobile.twitter.com/arthur_topham just like immigrant Auric Hellmann he hates Jews and is an anti-vax kook.

https://www.quesnelobserver.com/news/photos-washout-closes-highway-26-in-cottonwood/ Arthur Topham nazi seems to make a few dollars taking pictures for Black Press.

http://cafe.nfshost.com/?tag=arthur-topham Non secure website. Arthur Topham had a son he died and the whole family of dreck is fighting over the spoils.

Compassionate Appeal from Former Political Prisoner & Free Speech Warrior Arthur Topham

Dear friends and associates,
I’m sending out the url to my GoGetFunding campaign in order to raise funds to help defray legal costs associated with my application for a grant of administration in the case of my late son Shashone who tragically passed from this world on January 25, 2022.

When he passed suddenly he hadn’t left a Will and that has caused a tremendous amount of problems with his siblings and former common-law partners and his three children; one daughter and two boys. As is usual with cases like this disagreements arise immediately and so I decided to apply for a grant of administration in order to help settle his intestate possessions in a fair and equitable manner. (Greg: Yes you lying nazi these things happen no it is not normal. )

The details of all this are included in the narrative that can be read on the campaign site.

Given the recent actions of different funding sites, especially the GoFundMe site that the Canadian Trucker Convoy was using, many people now are very skeptical of donating to these organizations. Having said this I want to let people know that my regular email address that I’m using to send out this appeal ( arthur...@nym.hush.com ) can also be used to send e-Transfers directly to my CIBC banking account should anyone wish to donate that way. (Greg: C.I.B.C. doesn't want me but they welcome twice convicted hate crimer Arthur Topham who hates Jews publicly. https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/qfOTXhG_rps and https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/YD29gMjvA1c Hey Jewish community there are like 5 other banks in Canada that you can take your personal and business accounts to. C.I.B.C. = hypocrisy.)

Any amount will be gratefully appreciated. On behalf of my wife Shasta and myself we thank you.

Sincerely,

Arthur Topham

Father of the late Shashone Topham

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shashone-topham-05b55230/?originalSubdomain=ca the dead Shashone was young had good paying work the scavenger relatives want his gold fillings as well I am sure.

Jul 26, 2021
Dear Terri and all who were privileged to know my wonderful and beloved Aunty Flo. The strange thing about our relationship is that it really didn’t begin until November of 2019! While working on my late Aunt Nora’s estate matters via email with my Cousin Diana Popoff in Ottawa I had mentioned that our Babushka, aka Anne Podmoroff, was Ukrainian. Diana replied that she was actually Russian and not Ukrainian and that she had been talking with Aunty Flo on the phone and Flo also confirmed the same. It was only then that I realized I actually had an Aunty Flo!
Diana gave me Flo’s contact information and I sent her an email on December 4, 2019 and she replied to me on the 7th. That was the start of a long and interesting email relationship that only ceased on July 4, 2021. Over the past year and 7 months we exchanged 253 emails and Flo taught me so much about my family history throughout that period of time. My mother, Pauline Podmoroff (Topham) was Flo’s cousin and they both grew up in Saskatchewan. I was born in my Grandmother’s home in Togo back on Feb. 25, 1947 about a year after Flo went west to B.C. We followed her out to Kitimat in 1956 where my father Roy had found employment with Alcan in ’55.
Flo told me in her first email that she had met me back in Kitimat in 1972 when she and George were up visiting my parents. I had gotten married while they were there and she recalled the event. Of course I had totally forgotten the fact but thanks to Flo’s coaching and identifying many old photos from our family albums which I inherited I learned so much more about my family history something I shall always be thankful for.
I feel that Flo is now back together with all those who’ve already departed and they’re likely reminiscing and chuckling about all us mortals still stranded here on this 3rd rock from the sun. :-) May God bless and keep them all in His loving fold until we meet again.
Arthur & Shasta Topham
Cottonwood, B.C.

https://www.castanet.net/obituaries/CHUTSKOFF%2C_Florence/23457/

A Merry Christmas Greeting from Arthur & Shasta Topham
December 23rd, 2016 Awake Goy
merrychristmasas

https://www.jewworldorder.org/a-merry-christmas-greeting-from-arthur-shasta-topham/ The usual lies and hate about Jews that Arthur Topham has espoused for years.

Greetings Readers. It’s been a rather inordinate length of time since I last posted to the site, so much so that I feel it’s necessary to provide an explanation.

On January 25th of 2022 my wife and I received word that our youngest son, Shashone Topham, had suddenly died while on a short trip to Kamloops, B.C. It was totally unexpected and for obvious reasons threw a monkey wrench into our lives, one that is still causing us untold grief, pain and anguish.

The world of course continues on in its petty pace toward God only knows what.

I will do my best to resume publishing articles of interest but I’m also very busy at this time dealing with our son’s estate. He didn’t leave a Will and that has created immense problems which must be dealt with.

I have created a GoGetFunding site in order to help defray the costs associated with all the legal aspects. If anyone is so inclined and can help out please feel free to go to it here.

Sincerely,

Arthur Topham

https://cariboosentinel.ca/2022/05/01/update-from-the-editor/ The dead son was 46 had at least 3 children and was too stupid to have a will yes he was a Topham.

nooralhaqiqa
MAY 4, 2022 AT 6:45 AM
Arthur, please accept condolences from an old friend on Vancouver Island. My heart goes out to you and your wife at such a great loss. Those little empty spaces where he once filled with his physical presence are now silent but hopefully you will hear from him again. Meanwhile, this wicked world of ours goes on; it seems so unfair I understand.

REPLY
Webmin
MAY 4, 2022 AT 9:46 AM
Thank you BarbaraLee. I had thought you’d abandoned me back in 2015. Glad to hear from you and thank you for condolences. “Those little empty spaces” as you say aren’t that little for us as he had moved his life back home just prior to passing and his presence is practically everywhere that we turn. We’ll meet again though. Blessings & Peace. Arthur & Shasta.

(Greg: Hope all of you die violently and raped.)