SUPPORT LETTERS FOR RADICALPRESS.COM CONTINUE TO GROW!

Objecting Observer

Mar 25, 2009, 11:13:21 AM3/25/09
SUPPORT LETTERS FOR RADICALPRESS.COM CONTINUE TO GROW!

http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=952

THE 1st EDITION OF THE RADICAL CAME OUT JUNE, 1998. IT’S HEADLINES NOW
STAND AS A FOREWARNING OF THE STRUGGLES THAT LAY AHEAD WITH THE
SUBVERSIVE FORCES OF TYRANNY EMBEDDED IN CANADA’S GOVERNMENT, JUDICIARY,
MEDIA AND INSTITUTIONS

Dear Free Speech lovers,

As you can see from the headlines of the First Edition of The Radical of
June, 1998 the prime objective of The Radical Press was to ensure that
Canadians would not end up living under a tyrannical government that
used censorship to silence important debates of any nature be they
political, religious, philosophical, or otherwise.

Whether that original headline was a prophetic warning of things to come
or not waits to be seen still. Judging from the events of the last few
years it appears that the forces of repression and censorship in this
nation are bound and determined to do their best to turn Canada into
another Orwellian police state where freedom of speech becomes a thing
of the past.

As we’ve seen just recently with the Harper government’s shameful
kowtowing to the Canadian Jewish Defense League and their banishing of
British MP George Galloway from entering Canada, the writing is
definitely on the wall! Now is the time for concerned citizens
everywhere to speak out and let our politicians know, in no uncertain
terms, that such behavior on the part of our elected representatives is
NOT ACCEPTABLE IN THIS FREE NATION!

The Zionist forces hiding within these lobbyist groups like B’nai Brith
Canada, the Canadian Jewish Congress and this newcomer on the block, the
Jewish Defense League, are all working in the interests of foreign
governments rather than the people of Canada and our right to free
expression.

Since I first put out a plea on the net March 2, 2009 for letters of
support in my battle with Zionist B’nai Brith Canada the response has
been phenomenal and positive. From notable and busy activists such as
Jeff Rense, David Icke, and Canadian website owner Connie Fournier of
www.freedominion.ca to people across Canada, the USA and the world,
encouraging messages of support for freedom of speech on the Internet
are growing stronger by the day.

As only a couple of days remain before I must send all these letters to
the Tribunal as part of the upcoming hearing process I’m enclosing some
examples received thus far by individuals who, regardless of their
extremely busy schedules or place of residence, have taken the time to
lend their support to this important complaint case by the CHRC and
Tribunal.

Please read them or at least scan through them. Hopefully you will be
moved to also express your thoughts on this issue. In more ways than one
time is running out and please don’t misconstrue that statement as mere
scare tactics on my part.
Anyone wishing to see the form letter that can help you with the basics
of the case please go to the following url at RadicalPress.com.
http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=937

Also I must put in a plug for financial help from those willing and
able. Please see http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=930 for details.

Please pass this message along if you can. Thanks.

PS. Due to time constrains I’m not going to make links of all the email
addresses contained in the letters. If you wish to contact any of the
writers merely copy and paste their address from the article.

Shine your Light for Love & Peace & Justice for All,

Arthur Topham
Pub/Ed
The Radical Press

——————————————————-

LETTERS OF SUPPORT FOR RADICALPRESS.COM

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 20, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

The complaint case by the Canadian Human Rights Commission involving
Arthur Topham and his website RadicalPress.com and Harry Abrams and the
League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada is not only of extreme
importance to citizens of Canada but also to the people of the United
States of America.

I am an American citizen and the owner of a major alternative News
Network (www.rense.com) and the host-producer of my own
nationally-syndicated Talk Radio Program (for 15 years) here in the U.S.

Like Canada’s notorious Sec. 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act, our US
House Judiciary is also currently facing two pending federal ‘hate’
crime bills-HR 256 and 262.

These ‘hate crimes’ bills - introduced by special interest groups not
unlike those in Canada now attempting to destroy Mr. Topham and his
website - pose a direct threat to the First Amendment to our US
Constitution; and like Sec. 13 of your CHR Act, ought to have no place
in any of our respective nations’ law books. All human beings have a
God-given birthright to their own opinions and thoughts. There is no
such thing as ‘partial’ or ‘restricted’ free speech just as there is no
way to be partially pregnant. We either have full, unfettered Freedom
of Speech, or we have none.

I am adamant in my feeling that the VAST majority of Canadians, just
like Americans, do not want or need ANY anti-free speech laws
and all
efforts in that regard should be taken to rid your nation of them.

It is my position that censorship of ideas and opinions of people
anywhere has no place in the media nor on the Internet in a free world.

On behalf of Arthur Topham and RadicalPress.com, I would ask that you
give serious attention to eliminating these draconian laws from your
Canadian Human Rights Act and allow Freedom of Speech to resume its
rightful place in all forms of debate.

Sincerely,

Jeff Rense
sigh...@mindspring.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 22, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

The complaint case brought against Arthur Topham and his website
RadicalPress.com by the League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada
via the Canadian Human Rights Commission is not only of utmost
importance to all Canadians who wish to express themselves on the
Internet freely but to people everywhere who value this basic human right.

As a British citizen and the owner/operator of one of the world’s
largest alternative websites ( www.davidicke.com ) I find it outrageous
that such injustice is now being perpetrated upon Arthur Topham and his
website.

Like Mr. Topham I also have also been attacked by the likes of former
CHRC Investigator and serial litigator Richard Warman, who takes the
term ‘thin skin’ to new levels of meaning. As a result, I have been
accused of similar ludicrous “hate crimes” when I could not be racist if
my life depended on it. So I understand the nature of this charge
against Topham and his website.

Canada’s notorious and discredited Sec. 13 of the Canadian Human Rights
Act, was designed by special interest groups such as the Canadian Jewish
Congress, B’nai Brith Canada and others and then inserted into the CHR
Act to be used against other individual Canadians and groups who,
according to Canada’s Bill of Rights and its Charter of Rights and
Freedoms as well as the International Right under the Charter of Rights
of the United Nations, nonetheless retain the legal, and most basic,
human right to express their opinions and those of others on their
websites or in their public writings.

This problem of Zionist lobby groups attempting to subvert the
constitutional rights of free speech in so-called free nations around
the world is becoming more and more obvious and vast numbers of people
who once dismissed such claims as ‘racist’ are now seeing this blatant
fact. The example of your federal government banning an elected British
MP, George Galloway, from entering Canada is just the most recent and
graphic example of what I’m talking about.

On behalf of Arthur Topham and RadicalPress.com, and all
freedom-supporting Canadians who oppose such actions by lobbyists for
foreign nations, I would suggest you give serious attention to
eliminating these draconian laws from your Canadian Human Rights Act and
allow the fundamental and crucial right to freedom of speech to resume
its rightful place in all forms of debate.

After all, your own children and grandchildren will also have to live in
the Orwellian world you are helping to create. Will they thank-you for
it? Or be disgusted?

Sincerely,

David Icke
8 Vernon House,
20 Wood Street,
Ryde,
Isle of Wight
United Kingdom
PO33 2JR

BOO...@aol.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 20, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I am writing on behalf of Arthur Topham from the Radical Press.

Mr. Topham is the respondent in a Section 13 complaint by Mr. Harry Abrams.

Although Arthur Topham has political opinions that differ vastly from my
own, I think it is important that he is allowed to express them, and I
am deeply disgusted that the CHRC is still busily trying to censor
Canadian citizens.

The CHRC has come under intense scrutiny over the past year, and this
whole process has been discredited. It really is time that they stopped
trying to police the online speech of Canadians and started doing
something useful, like protecting human rights instead of stomping on them.

When this case goes to a Tribunal, I guarantee that it will be covered
extensively in the online media, and that the Canadian Human Rights
Tribunal will not have another opportunity to conduct their business in
the dark and, in the words of Richard Warman, “continue their tradition”
of issuing lifetime Cease and Desist Orders to every respondent.

Mr. Topham will not be fighting this fight alone. Those days are over.

Sincerely,

Connie Fournier
Free Dominion
Connie Fournier con...@freedominion.ca

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 19, 2009

Ms Lafontant;

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I’m writing to you today to express my concerns over a case currently
before your tribunal; Harry Abrams and the B’nai Brith vs. Arthur Topham
and his website radicalpress.com.

Right off the bat I’m going to tell you that I think Topham’s ideas, in
regards to Jews, are repulsive. I find them inaccurate and
ill-informed. That said, however, I also have a very strong belief that
as a free individual in what is supposed to be a free country, Topham
has the right to express those ideas unhindered by the state. As a
person who believes very strongly in the fundamental right of ALL
Canadians to be able to express their opinions without fear, I wish to
register my dissatisfaction with the fact that special lobby groups and
thin skinned serial complainers are attempting to use the Canadian Human
Rights Act and Sec. 13(1) to stop their fellow Canadians from expressing
their opinions and beliefs.

Arthur Topham is before your Tribunal where he’s charged with the crime
of committing “hate speech”. More specifically, as indicated by Harry
Abrams in his complaint, and while Abrams was gloating on the Western
Standard blog ( http://www.no-libs.com/files/w_s_abrams.htm ), Topham is
being persecuted for making available, a copy of the “Protocols Of The
Elders Of Zion”, a document that is freely available on the internet. I
myself have made that document available on my website, along with 2
other documents that Harry Abrams will surely find offensive; the Quran
http://no-libs.com/media/docs/Quran.pdf and Mein Kampf
http://no-libs.com/media/docs/meinkampf.pdf .

If Harry Abrams and your tribunal are to continue with your persecution
of Arthur Topham, you’ll have to stand me alongside him as I’ve
committed the exact same “crime”.

My name is Richard Evans and you know where to find me.

Richard Evans
ric...@no-libs.com

Nancy Lafontant

Date: March 16, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I have known Arthur Topham as editor of Radical Press for approximately
15 years and he has always expressed his opinions openly without
prejudice and he has no expectations of persuasion or transference on
behalf of the reader. He often expresses radical assumptions and
provides interesting conjecture through his editorials. His aptly named
former newspaper and website “Radical Press” should indicate to any free
thinking intelligent individual the challenging level of his discourse.

As a person who believes very strongly in the fundamental right of ALL
Canadians to be able to express their opinions and views without fear of
legal repercussions I wish to register my dissatisfaction with the fact
that special lobby groups in Canada are attempting to use the Canadian
Human Rights Act and Sec. 13(1) to stop their fellow Canadians from
expressing their opinions and beliefs on matters of importance to Canada.

I strongly feel that a person’s right to speak their mind in an open,
civil and truthful manner on political, social and religious issues of
the day is crucial to an understanding of how our society and the world
at large works and that a person’s viewpoint should not be censored
merely because it disagrees with either the status quo or the position
of another interest group with differing political views.

Judging from how this Sec. 13(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act has
been used to unfairly penalize free expression in Canada I believe that
this legislation should be removed from the CHR Act and that issue of
“hate crimes” should be dealt with as in the Criminal Code of Canada
where a person thus charged has the right to a fair trial in a court of
law with either a Judge or a Judge and Jury.

Thank you,

Denis Walsh,
City Councillor, Kamloops.
520A Seymour St.,
Kamloops, BC
de...@telus.net

March 18, 2009

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

Dear Ms Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008 (B’nai B’rith Canada vs. RadicalPress.com)

I am writing in connection to the complaint made against Mr. Arthur
Topham and The Radical that is now before the Canadian Human Rights
Tribunal. In this case, the complaint appears to have been brought by
the B’nai B’rith in regard to Mr. Topham’s writings on Israel and
Zionism. A recent case against columnist Mark Steyn was made by another
special interest group alleging that Mr. Steyn had instigated hatred
against Muslims.

As a person of Jewish heritage, I find much of what Mr. Topham writes
about these topics difficult to read, occasionally overstated, and
sometimes (in my view) simply wrong. By the same token, I find Mr.
Steyn’s commentary about Islam and Muslims often misguided. Both of
these journalists, however, are also often thought provoking and
insightful. Regardless of how one views such writings, whether they
match the world/political/social perspectives of others, the freedom to
express opinions publicly without the fear of legal repercussions for
doing so is a fundamental civil right of all Canadians.

Certainly, there are those who would find any criticism of a particular
group or ideology offensive, yet it is not the place of such
self-appointed guardians to protect me or my fellow citizens from
opinions that may not match our own. The hallmark of a free society is
the right to hold contrary opinions and to express them in public. For
this reason, any attempt to censor so called hateful ideas by the use of
the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal has no place in such a society.
Commentary that poses real risks to the lives of others can easily be
dealt with by means of the Criminal Code of Canada. Using Sec. 13(1) of
the Canadian Human Rights Act to accomplish the work of the Criminal
Code is a blatant misuse of the laws of the land. It is also, I
suggest, a certain path to political tyranny of the majority to censor
ideas and their expression.

Sincerely yours,

C.A. Shaw, Ph.D
1706 Deep Cove Road
North Vancouver, B.C.
V7G 1S5 Canada
Email: cash...@gmail.com

Christopher A. Shaw, Ph.D
Professor
Dept. of Ophthalmology
University of British Columbia
828 W. 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC,
V5Z 1L8
tel: 604-875-4111 (68373)

Scyi (Topham) Norgaard
428 Richmond Ave, Victoria, BC, V8S 3Y4
scyino...@shaw.ca

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March, 3, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

My name is Scyi (Topham) Norgaard and I am writing this letter of
support on behalf of my father, Roy Arthur Topham. I understand that
your Tribunal is attempting to prove that my father incites hatred
toward the Jewish race with his newspaper articles and internet
publication “The Radical”.

First and foremost, ever since I was a small child my father has chosen
careers in which he fostered understanding and love and education above
prejudice, hatred and ignorance.

When I was born, he worked as an educator in small rural towns and
villages with our First Nations people in British Columbia choosing
postings which other teachers would shy away from due to the cultural
sensitivity involved.

After working as a teacher for many years, my father became a Park
Ranger and worked the land interacting daily with a variety of visitors
seeking to discover the beauty of British Columbia.

In addition to this, my father began writing articles for the local
paper “The Quesnel Observer” and publishing his own newspaper. He
championed the underdog and freedom of speech above all.

During this period of initial publishing, my father’s interest in local
politics mounted and he ran for the Green Party and the NDP Party on a
platform of liberal consciousness and a respect for the environment.

Do all of these descriptions of my father’s work and passion describe a
hatemonger?

If you have even a moment’s doubt than I think it is tangent upon you to
question the liberality in which you are extending Canada’ civil right’s
laws against a passionate fighter for freedom of expression, who has
only sought to intellectually express his and other Canadian’s opinions
on what he deems an unfair political relationship between Israel and
Palestine.

I am an educator like my father was once before me and my mother is now,
and I seek only the best for my students.

I would never blindly support a man who was a hatemonger even if he was
my father.

I hope that the tribunal recognizes that they have made a mistake in
accusing my father of spreading hatred towards the Jewish people and
finds him innocent.

Thank you for your time,

From: Mark Lech Jaworski

Date: March 3, 2009 6:58:04 AM PST (CA)

Subject: Human Wrongs Tribunal and infamous Section 13

Dear Ms. Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I attended hearings of some Human Wrongs Tribunals in Vancouver area,
and I was ashamed to be a witness of its disgrace of passing heavy fines
and legal expenses, without due process of law, no jury, no appeal. If
truth is no defence I am scared that “1984″ and “Animal Farm” are here
and now. Vicious attacks of unscrupulous agents provocateurs, like one
Warrrrrmann, on Jessica Beaumont, Ezra Levant, Arthur Topham, Paul
Fromm, Marc Lemire or Doug Collins are the best examples of arrogant,
non-elected bureaucrats, acting like despots above judicial process,
deciding matters of life and death of law abiding citizens. I hope
that current action in Federal Court will invalidate years of abuse and
quash all unjust fines and make guilty parties to pay damages to the
victims of persecutions, to regain image of Canada as a country of law
and personal freedom. Canadian Parliament could reverse those harmful
decisions with a stroke of a pen.

I was taking active part in Canadian political process, helping to elect
Conservative MP for years. Considered Paul Forseth, Chuck Cadman and
David Matta to be my friends. If Canadian government goes any deeper
into controlling our thinking and free speech, I have no place to go.

I am currently sitting as an interpreter at the Judge Braidwood Enquiry
to the shameful killing of Polish immigrant Robert Dziekanski in hands
of RCMP officers, who were suppose to protect human lives. That
“incident” costs Canada billions of dollars in tourist trade and image
of democratic country. Turning Canada into a police state is a
frightening thought. Today I heard a third RCMP officer admitting that
their first testimony was a fraudulent. I can not wait for the fourth
one, who shortly after electrocuting Robert Dziekanski killed
motorcyclist with his SUV and run away from the scene of the accident.
He was probably drunk. Will that malfeasance be covered up too?

Being present at several all candidates meetings during the latest
Municipal Elections in Vancouver, I heard voices calling for banning
RCMP from British Columbia. They received big applause, contract of BC
with RCMP runs out in 2012. It may not be renewed if things go the way
they are now. I know people who were badly maimed by RCMP and did not
receive one penny of compensation, even after apology from Commissioner
Zaccarelli (three years after the incident, just to invoke two years
status of limitation).

I was living in Poland during German and Soviet occupations. Show trials
and mass public executions were common occurrences. Members of my family
(not Jewish) were in Auschwitz, Dahau and Katyn Forest killed by German
and Russian Socialists. Some went to Siberia just for knowing that
Protocols of Learned Jews were published somewhere. Some went to jail or
could not get a passport, just for listening to Canadian CBC radio
programming in Polish, or Radio Free Europe.

As a Canadian of Polish ancestry I am ashamed that a piece of badly
worded legislation containing following phrase is being used to
intimidate people who have their own political or social opinion, abhor
violence and seek justice:

“any matter that is likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or
contempt by reason of the fact that that person or those persons are
identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination.”

I suggest that you substitute Holy Cows of mysterious identifiable
minorities, with real people like: serial killers (Clifford Olson or
Paul Bernardo with Karla Homolka), Tamil terrorists, Sikh airplane
bombers, Pol Pot Communist genocidal gang. All of them are identifiable
minorities. Should we protect them? Hell no! They deserve death penalty
rather than lifetime room and board. I feel for them real hatred and
contempt. They asked for it! They should be an object of Tribunals and
executioners. Don’t they deserve condemnation? You would look so stupid
defending such a scum of the Earth that you would abolish your Kangaroo
Tribunals, bow your heads, cover them with ash to join Catholic or
Buddhist monastery for the rest of your life. You may deserve my
forgiveness at the end of your own lives. I will pray for you to my God,
to guide you to see the light and convert to the common sense and
respect for all law abiding Canadians, not just Holy Cows who like to
get offended for monetary reasons. We want no cast system in Canada.

Yours truly

Mark Jaworski
Vancouver BC
Mark Lech Jaworski lata...@me.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 2, 2009

Dear Ms Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

To Members of The Tribunal of the CHRC.

I would like to register my support for Arthur Topham and Radical Press
Canada and its campaign for ‘Freedom of Speech’ in Canada. My reasons
are simple enough:

Section 13(1) and its Interpretation(2), B’nai Brith Canada stated in
its complaint to the CHRC:

“The premise of this complaint is a contention that Arthur Topham and
Radicalpress.com contrive to promote ongoing hatred affecting persons
identifiable as Jews and/or as citizens of Israel”.

I live in a free society with freedom of speech, and I totally oppose
the war crimes committed against the Palestine Peoples by the State of
Israel. I consider that the contentious interpretation alleged by B’nai
Brith Canada is an assault on freedom of speech throughout the world.
Outrageous in fact, in face of the events of recent months, and the
world wide protest against what Israel has done in Gaza and the West Bank.

Palestinians are Semites so I do not consider my opposition to the
Israeli war crimes to be anti Jewish or anti Semite. Rather my
opposition is against this novel idea expressed by B’nai Brith Canada.
Because if people cannot raise their voice in protest against a war
criminal nation then we are entering a period of great darkness which
far exceeds that which fell on Europe during the Inquisition of medieval
times.

To be able to speak ones mind is a basic human right. I trust that the
CHRC will uphold the Canadian peoples rights.

Yours Sincerely

Ivor Hughes
Auckland New Zealand
“I (Ivor) Hughes” pax...@gmail.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 2, 2009

Dear Ms Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I think The Radical Press is well within what is permissible in a free
society and democracy the way I know these words from the 40’s and
50’s’. Today’s progressive treatment of these words is devoiding them
of their substance. Your “Tribunal” should not help make democracy and
free society empty words.

Sincerely,

Blago Simeonov
Toronto, Canada
datamap pbl...@datamap.org

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 2, 2009

Dear Ms Lafontant,

Re: File Number: T1360/9008

I have received a rather worrisome email from the acquaintance of an
acquantaince regarding a dangerous attack against our cherished Canadian
value of Free Speech. I am refering to the case concerning a complaint
by B’nai Brith against Radicalpress.com for allegedly promoting “ongoing
hatred affecting persons identifiable as Jews and/or as citizens of
Israel”. I was aware of the vague wording of section 13 of the Canadian
Human Rights Act, but I was not aware that it was a prerequisite to
being Canadian that one had to unequivocally defend the existence and/or
actions of any other nation. In truth I have not read the articles in
question, but if there is room for legal complaint against the authors,
it should be built upon the basis of provable facts and not upon
subjective opinion. If this complaint is upheld, what will be the
message except that the actions and politics of some foreign nations are
above reproach by free Canadians?

Let me state that I am a proud fifth-generation Canadian who, like my
ancestors, sincerely believes in defending the cause of Freedom. My
Great-Great Grandfather, Edwin Search, was Chief Constable in
Georgetown, Ontario for several years back in the 1880’s. He put many
criminals behind bars, but I don’t believe he ever arrested anyone for
speaking his mind. My father and his brothers proudly fought for King
and Country in the Second World War, one on sea, one on land and the
other in the air. They were clearly under the assumption at that time
that they were fighting for Freedom; for their right to speak their
minds without fear of imprisonment, and for the right of their
children’s children to continue to do likewise. This right must be held
by ALL Canadians, regardless of their race, creed or political stripe.
Yes, even Nazis and Communists (however un-Canadian their views may seem
to some of us at the time) must be guaranteed this right, OTHERWISE IT
MEANS NOTHING.

If the free Canada our forefathers fought and died for is allowed to be
devoured by hastily-written, poorly-worded, and badly-interpreted
legislation like section 13 of the “Canadian Human Rights Act”, then we
have sadly betrayed their most precious trust. I am reminded of Oliver
Cromwell’s appeal to the members of the House of Commons, at a time when
the English Civil War seemed to be going unwell for the Parliamentary
forces:

“Gentlemen, honest men have served us faithfully, and many have died,
that this House may sit in Freedom and that this nation may live in
Liberty. In the name of God I beseech you, do not desert them now!”

Sincerely,

Warren Search,
Waterloo, Ontario
“R.W. Search” searc...@rogers.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 2, 2009

Dear Ms Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I took part the bloody 56 Hungarian Revolution against the RED ARMY,
coming here because I wanted to live in a free country, where I express
myself without putting me in jail, like the bloody Communists have done
in my old country of Hungary!

DO YOU WANT TO SUPPRESS OUR FREE SPEECH LIKE THE COMMUNIST HAVE DONE TOO?
Do you know what happened that terror?
Do you know, who were those Communsit leader in my old country?
The majority were Jews!!!
Who want to suppress our freedom of speech in Canada too?
Ask any Hungarian Freedom Fighters in Canada!

LOUIS HORVATH
56 HUNGARIAN FREEDOM FIGHTER
LOUIS HORVATH la...@rogers.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.Lafontant@chrt-tcdp..gc.ca

March 2, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant

Re: File Number: T1360/9008

Whether I agree or disagree with what Arthur Topham as the Publisher and
Editor of the Radical Press posts on the internet, or whether the
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal agrees or disagrees with what he
publishes is not important to me, but what is important to me is that
the internet remain a vehicle for free speech with no government
intervention for any reason whatsoever.

Sincerely

Tyhson Banighen
5404 A Sunnybrae Canoe Point Road
Tappen, B.C. V0E 2X1 Canada
Tyhson Banighen tyh...@sunwave.net

6932 SW Ivy Lane
Portland, OR 97225
March 2, 2009

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I have been very concerned about the complaint concerning Arthur Topham
and his website and Harry Abrams and the League for Human Rights of
B’nai Brith Canada.

I am always strongly against any person or group who wish to take away
the right of free speech. Words, whether said or written, have always
been a basic human right and should never be censored. It is not a
crime to voice an opinion just because it differs from someone else’s.

I wish to complain that groups in Canada are attempting to use the
Canadian Human Rights Act and Sec. 13 to stop their fellow Canadians in
expressing their views no matter what they are even if they are
important to Canada. Sec. 13 is being misused in this case and many
others I believe. I’ve known Arthur Topham for over 4 years and he is
not a hateful person and means no contempt or hatred with his views.
Arthur Topham and others are intelligent people voicing opinions and
views and questioning historical or present day facts only.

No persons thoughts or views such as Arthur Topham’s should be
controlled or punished. In Canada and the world we can’t take such huge
steps backwards in our freedom and liberties to the dark ages when
people had no freedom such as speech, beliefs or opinion.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion on this matter and I
hope you will find that Arthur Topham and RadicalPress.com have not been
guilty of any crimes. If someone doesn’t agree with Arthur Topham’s or
anyone else’s viewpoints they can simply write a rebuttal. You can’t
brand Arthur Topham as any kind of criminal for his beliefs and
opinions. He is not a hateful person and means no harm. If Arthur
Topham is to be accused of being a criminal (Sec. 13 is being abused in
this matter) he deserves a fair trial in a court of law with Judge or
Judge and Jury.

Sincerely,

Patti Woodard
sir...@spiritone.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March2/09

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

It is a fact that history is written by the victors.

It is also alleged that we live in a free and democratic society. We’re
entitled to freedom of speech, among other guarantees. That would
include the right to question conventions, including those historical.
Through free and unfettered discourse, the facts will eventually emerge
to either prove out the historical record or not.

It is in this vein that your tribunal should also proceed if you have
any desire to be seen as a legitimate authority and guardian of free
speech. Should the facts enrage people, is not the fault of those who
present the facts, but the fault of those aligned to those who have an
interest in suppressing the facts.

The way the facts are emerging out of what’s left of Palestine, I would
have to conclude that if there is any shred of truth to the conventional
historical version in question here, then the historically acclaimed
oppressed have morphed into oppressors, themselves, literally burning
Palestinians alive! Legitimate Semites, I might add, they’ve been
ignited with multiple hails of white phosphorous, that in itself a
clearly illegal act according to any and all conventions of
international law!

Quite a contradictory position from those historically acclaimed
“Holocaust” Semites, would you not agree?

So much so that it raises some serious doubts as to whether these people
can even be trusted to tell the truth in the first place! Especially
considering the recent deliberate bombing of a sanctioned U.N. building
– twice – the second time immediately following a formal apology for the
first strike. Not very sincere if you ask me

So much so that now I’ve begun to question the conventional historical
record, already terribly questionable following the conventional version
of history commonly referred to as 9/11, since dwarfed by escalating
violence throughout the Middle East and into Eurasia, where the tribe of
Ashkenazi originally hail from – not from the “Holy Land”, since deluged
by a 60-year blood-bath in the wake of a continuous and aggressive
Israeli “expansion”, spawned by these very same Ashkenazi, seemingly
intent on committing genocide against the indigenous tribes of Semites
who have historically made their homes there.

The way it looks to me, the truly indigenous Jewish people of the “Holy
Land” have been the victims of an elaborate hoax that’s been perpetrated
over several centuries so far.

So regardless of your eventual decision, whether Mr. Abram’s bid to
silence Arthur is successful or not, the truth will continue to be
exposed, continually raised by the questions surrounding these very
contentious controversies. The fact remains that the hatred being
incited is to be found within the ranks of those who would make a bid to
silence the debate and the quest for the truth, today.

Yours very truly,

David Thomson
http://british-columbia.ca.human-rights.org/HumanFamily.JPG
725 Franklyn Road
Kelowna, British Columbia

Date: March 3, 2009
From: Jacob Rempel, 155 West 12th Ave,
Vancouver, Canada V5Y 1T1 Tel 604-876=4363

To: Nancy Lafontant, Registry Officer,
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I write about the case before the Human Rights Tribunal respecting the
complaint against Arthur Topham and RadicalPress.com. Please give this
letter to members of the Tribunal.

Sometimes I reply to Arthur Topham’s remarks on his blog, assuring him
that the ills of this world are the consequences of wrong doing by
Gentiles, by Jews, by whites and by blacks, — by power groups in every
group entity, and even by individuals in every group. I point out that
every group has influence, good and bad, on other groups, and that in
every group it’s the powerful that often do injury as well as good.

In my opinion, Arthur and his website RadicalPress misinterpret Zionist
influence and power, influence between Zionists and various governments.
However, Arthur Topham’s views are those of a significant number of
Canadians, but B’nai Brith and similar voices have much opportunity to
reply freely in the public arena to the expressed views of Arthur
Topham. They can reply in broad context, and also in specific replies
to specific statements made by Arthur Topham. As well, B’nai Brith can
with clearly articulated references publicly explain the ideas and
actions of Jewish persons and specifically Zionist ideas and actions.

Maybe they should offer space on each others websites.

The same people who read Arthur Topham’s article in RadicalPress.com,
can also read press articles written by B’nai Brith, by related
organizations, and by various independent writers with opposing views of
reality. This is the proper way for Canadian persons with honest
differences of opinion to reconcile, to reduce misunderstandings, hate,
and conflict. It’s their Human Right to hear each other. It also helps
people reading both views to better understand their contrary realities.
It is also a human right for all Canadians to be given information and
interpretations offered by different groups with different views. No one
group has all the relevant information.

Human rights include the right for all of us to hear the radical
information and views of gentiles and Jews, Zionists and those who
oppose Zionists. My observation is that there are many Jewish Zionists
and also anti-Zionists. As well, there are many Gentile Zionists and
anti-Zionists. Let all those with strong feelings express themselves to
the same public, and all of us can become better informed and better
neighbours.

I encourage the Human Rights Commission to dismiss the complaint against
Arthur Topham, and to encourage both parties to dialogue publicly with
civil and courteous discourse. I do not believe that Arthur Topham’s
public voice is specifically anti-Semitic or anti-Jewish.. His words may
be anti-Zionist, but so are many Jewish persons who speak and publish
anti-Zionist information and opinion. Ordinary public discourse must
reconcile their differences. It is wrong to force the silence of only
one side of the debate between Zionists and anti-Zionists. Both sides
need the protection of the Human Rights Commission in Canada.

Respectfully,

Jacob Rempel
J Rempel ya...@telus.net

David-Kevin: Lindsay
freedomm...@gmail.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

The complaint case by the Canadian Human Rights Commission involving
Arthur Topham and his website RadicalPress.com and Harry Abrams and the
League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada is one in which I take a
serious interest.

As a person who believes very strongly in the fundamental right of ALL
Canadians to be able to express their opinions and views without fear of
legal repercussions I wish to register my dissatisfaction with the fact
that special lobby groups in Canada are attempting to use the Canadian
Human Rights Act and Sec. 13(1) to stop their fellow Canadians from
expressing their opinions and beliefs on matters of importance to Canada.

I strongly feel that a person’s right to speak their mind in an open,
civil and truthful manner on political, social , racialand religious
issues of the day is crucial to an understanding of how our society and
the world at large works and that a person’s viewpoint should not be
censored merely because it disagrees with either the status quo or the
position of another interest group with differing political views.

Judging from how this Sec. 13(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act has
been used to unfairly penalize free expression in Canada I believe that
this legislation should be removed from the CHR Act and that issue of
“hate crimes” should be dealt with as in the Criminal Code of Canada
where a person thus charged has the right to a fair trial in a court of
law with either a Judge or a Judge and Jury.

On a more fundamental level, I take grave offence with the nature and
existence of your tribunal, period. You are not a court of law, yet you
issue penal sanctions. You are not a court of law, yet you issue fines.
You stifle free speech instead of promoting it while forcing
defendants into abstract poverty to defend themselves. Your very
existence is contrary to the very fundamentals of law upon which our
once great land is based.

Someone should truly challenge the vires of the Human Rights Act from a
constitutional and more fundamental perspective.

Your very existence is antithetical to everything our common law and
rule of law stand for. In short, you are nothing short of a Kangaroo
Court and/or star chamber court, with decisions already predetermined in
all cases - as reflected by your virtually 100% conviction rate. More
significantly from a perspective of law - where the hell are the damn
victims??????? Another use of legal fictions to thwart the rule of law.

The only true victims are the defendants in your state sanctioned
tribunal of this police state.
Thank you,

David-Kevin: Lindsay
freedomm...@gmail.com

Mary Rizzo
Via Stoppani 11
San Benedetto del Tronto (AP) Italia

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

The complaint case by the Canadian Human Rights Commission involving
Arthur Topham and his website RadicalPress.com and Harry Abrams and the
League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada is one in which I take a
serious interest.

As a person who believes very strongly in the fundamental right of ALL
Canadians, and not only Canadians, to be able to express their opinions
and views without fear of legal repercussions I wish to register my
dissatisfaction with the fact that special lobby groups in Canada are
attempting to use the Canadian Human Rights Act and Sec. 13(1) to stop
their fellow Canadians from expressing their opinions and beliefs on
[...]

mary humd...@libero.it

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

When Arthur Topham wrote a commentary in December 2008 about the true
meaning of Christmas I sent him a song written by me and sung by a young
singer from the east. The song is a simple one of how Christmas has
become just a commercial season The true meaning of Jesus and His birth
is lost with concentration on glitter, being merry, santa claus and
jingle bells etc.

The response we got from Arthur Topham shows his commitment and the
person he is. He applauded the song and the singer with great feeling.
He could not have done that without being focused on Jesus and Christ
consciousness.

Nimal Mendis
Songwriter.
Sri Lanka
email: songs...@yahoo.co.uk

B’nai Brith Canada v. RadicalPress.com/T1360/9008Canada

Date: March 3, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

The complaint case by the Canadian Human Rights Commission involving
Arthur Topham and his website RadicalPress.com and Harry Abrams and the
League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada is one in which I take a
serious interest. Indeed, I have followed the activities of the CHRC for
some time and am deplored by their relentless attempts to suppress ideas
with which they disagree.

As an American, I am gratified that we have not taken this path of legal
coercion. Free speech is a fundamental human right. Without it,
societies will inevitably be characterized by rigid orthodoxies. In the
past century we have seen that societies that imposed intellectual
orthodoxy also committed horrendous crimes against humanity.

I strongly feel that a person’s right to speak their mind in an open,
civil and truthful manner on political, social and religious issues of
the day is crucial to an understanding of how our society and the world
at large works and that a person’s viewpoint should not be censored
merely because it disagrees with either the status quo or the position
of another interest group with differing political views.

Judging from how this Sec. 13(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act has
been used to unfairly penalize free expression in Canada I believe that
this legislation should be removed from the CHR Act. If Canada insists
on legislating intellectual orthodoxy, at least the issue of “hate
crimes” should be dealt with as in the Criminal Code of Canada where a
person thus charged has the right to a fair trial in a court of law with
a judge and jury the person’s peers rather than a police state bureaucracy.

Thank you,

Kevin MacDonald
Department of Psychology
California State University-Long Beach
Long Beach, CA 90840-0901
km...@csulb.edu

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

Mar. 03, 2009
Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

The complaint case by the Canadian Human Rights Commission involving
Arthur Topham and his website RadicalPress.com and Harry Abrams and the
League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada is one in which I take a
strong interest.

As a person who believes in the fundamental right of all Canadians to be
able to express their opinions without fear of legal repercussions, I
wish to register my dissatisfaction with the fact that special lobby
groups in Canada are attempting to use the Canadian Human Rights Act and
Sec. 13(1) to stop their fellow Canadians from expressing their opinions
and beliefs.

I was reading an article by Diana Johnstone recently. She wrote an
excellent book, “Fools Crusade” about the NATO attack on Serbia. Diana
Johnstone, Ramsey Clark, even Canadian General Lewis MacKenzie, and many
others have a view much different from the story that is usually told by
mainstream media. It occurred to me that with so many conflicting
opinions on the Serb/Kosovar conflict; how can people expect everything
to be precisely known about any event. This is why we need free speech
about all things. People are arguing about recent history. Both sides
must be allowed to speak, or we will never know the truth about anything.

I recall reading an article by Ezra Levant last year. I’m not sure if he
was bragging, or complaining, when he described how he had published the
very same words that had gotten Rev. Boissoin convicted of a hate crime,
but Mr Levant was tried and found not guilty. In another article, Mr
Levant describes a “hate crimes” trial about a song with the lyrics
“Kill the Christian” that was found to be acceptable, and another one
was “Kill the white people”. Is it open-season on white christians? It
seems very unfair that these items should be permitted while other,
often less serious, matters can result in convictions. Mr Levant
actually stated that the case against him was dismissed because he was
Jewish.

Personally, I believe that all people should be allowed to say whatever
they like, especially things that they hold strong beliefs about. Let
people decide what they want to listen to.

Judging from how this Sec. 13(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act has
been used to unfairly penalize free expression in Canada. I believe that
this legislation should be removed from the CHR Act and that issue of
“hate crimes” should be dealt with by Criminal Code of Canada, where a
person thus charged has the right to a fair trial.

I don’t agree with every item I read on the Radical Press website, but I
have found much that I do agree with. It is always well written and
entertaining. I would like to continue to peruse Mr Topham’s website.
Please do not prevent that from happening.

Thank you,

Bill Ross
Delta, Ontario
William Ross willia...@sympatico.ca

B’nai Brith Canada v. RadicalPress.com/T1360/9008Canada
Sundance Topham
Box 142
Wells, BC
V0K 2R0

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

The complaint case by the Canadian Human Rights Commission involving
Arthur Topham and his website RadicalPress.com and Harry Abrams and the
League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada is one in which I take a
serious interest, as the complaint concerns my father.

My father has always challenged authority, and has pursued his right to
express his beliefs where, when and how he wants. I believe it is this
freedom that is being attacked in this case.

Whether or not an individual or group opposes his point of view is
irrelevant. What is under attack here is his right to post his thoughts
and opinions in a public forum. This right should not be taken away, and
he should not be persecuted for attempting to present an alternative
view of thinking.

Thank you,

Sundance Topham
sund...@quesnelbc.com
Box 142
Wells, BC
V0K 2R0

Nancy Lafontant

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

Thank you for your time reading this email which is of importance to me
and the rest of the online community.

I’ve been a reader of the Radical Press website for years now, and I
feel it’s important to mention that the website’s aims are and have been
about critical analysis and a search for truth, whatever that may be,
however negative it may seem.

It’s been stated in articles (many of which aren’t even written by
Arthur Topham, by the way) on the radicalpress.com website that the
views, opinions or evidence submitted are not against any race of
people, but are criticisms of a political organization, and its apparent
views and actions. This kind of publication is no different than
opposition party’s defamation of their rivals in a political contest; no
different than a newspaper inciting “contempt” for a member of a
particular political party like the Liberals or Conservatives. Is it
against the law to criticize a political organization, its actions or
values, or a person belonging to one? If it is, then the precedence set
by such a law should have far-reaching implications and policing,
automatic persecution of any person(s) publicizing “contempt” of a
person or organization based on their political beliefs; not just
particular people targeted by independent organizations who have the
money to do so.

It is not up to independent organizations to police our country or its
publications, allowing such a thing leads to only specific expressed
views that are not in favour of said organizations being acted upon.

Personally I do not agree with my tax money being spent in such a way,
and especially disagree with its use by independent organizations whose
goals don’t cover all expressed views which they believe fall under the
law they cite, and I’m certain that B’nai B’rith will never file a
complaint about someone publicizing something anti-Islamist in nature.

It is not acceptable for these unfounded attacks on free speech to take
place, and the only one I support in this matter is Arthur and his
rights to freedom of speech.

Regards,

Brian Sherred
Brian Sherred bria...@rogers.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Office
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

RE: File # T1360/9008

Ms. Lafontant,

Hello,

Since your organization is called the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal, it
is indeed appropriate for myself, a proud Canadian, to write to you to
express my concern that another Canadian by the name of Arthur Topham,
and an organization known as the Radical Press are NOT, by any means
espousing hatred.

As long as their views are factual and informative, and expressed in a
civilized and cordial manner, I believe they have every right to keep
people like myself abreast of the truth. This is a fundamental right
that all Canadians have every reason to be proud of. It is of grave
concern that this right should be forfeited for the sole reason that it
is being exercised, and someone disagrees with the points of view. I am
a proud and law-abiding citizen of Canada, and I demand that all
Canadians have the right and freedom of expression.

Sincerely yours,

Demetrios Koutsoufis
3702 ave. du Parc
Montreal, Que.
H2X 2J1
514-845-2714
dimi k dimi...@sympatico.ca

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 4, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

Re: File Number: T1360/9008

I am writing to express my dismay about the complaint that Arthur Topham
and his website have been involved in hate crimes and that the Canadian
Human Rights Commission is taking this complaint seriously.

I have known Arthur Topham for nearly 25 years. He is a well known, well
respected and active member of the city of Quesnel and the surrounding
communities. He frequently contributes to discussions about community
and political issues in the local papers and elsewhere. While his views
are often controversial, highly political and lively, even his political
opponents would never describe his writings as “hateful.” Quite the
contrary, Arthur is respected in this community as a serious journalist
whose articles are full of integrity, extensive research, and meaningful
insights into important political and social issues.

Every one who knows Arthur is dumbfounded that a charge of “hatred”
could seriously be leveled against him. He is a person of upright and
honourable character whom Quesnel is proud to have among its citizens.

I am personally appalled that while it is considered serious journalism
to investigate and criticize policies and actions of abusive governments
and organizations throughout the world, when someone criticizes an
organization with ties to Israel this is often declared to be “hateful”
solely on that basis. Such hypocrisy has no place in the democratic and
multi-cultural country of Canada and complaints with this sole basis do
not deserve to be taken seriously in our legal system. It appears that
special lobby groups in Canada are attempting to use the Canadian Human
Rights Act and Sec. 13(1) to stop their fellow Canadians from expressing
their opinions and beliefs on matters of importance to Canada and to all
Canadians.

I strongly feel that a person’s right to speak their mind in an open,
civil and truthful manner on political, social and religious issues of
the day is crucial to an meaningful dialogue in this country, and that a
person’s viewpoint should not be censored merely because it disagrees
with the position of another interest group with differing political views.

I believe that hate crimes ARE serious issues and they should be dealt
with accordingly in the Criminal Code and in the regular court system
before a judge and jury. As a person who believes very strongly in the
fundamental right of all Canadians to be able to express their opinions
and views fairly without fear of legal repercussions, I am deeply
disturbed by this case and other recent cases like it. This serious
abuse of the justice system shows that Sec. 13(1) should be removed from
the Canadian Human Rights Act and that these issues are best dealt with
using fair process in a regular court of law.

Yours sincerely,

Janet Cotgrave
10158 Lee Road
Quesnel, B.C.
V2J 6R6
janetc...@hotmail.com

Nancy Lafontant

Date: March 5, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

As a non-Zionist Russian Jew, I rise today to protest the treatment of
Arthur Topham and the Radical Press.

Not only are his historical points earned through disciplined research,
but his opponents are unscrupulous in their unwise application of
totalitarian policy against his inalienable and earned right to think
and publish.

Leland Lehrman
(505) 982-3609
lel...@mothermedia.org

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 6, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

Dear Nancy,

It is not anti-Semitic to research the truth. In fact, the people who
created the false charges of “anti-Semitism” are themselves not Semites,
i.e. they are European Jews and not Middle-Eastern Jews.

Please be aware that the Zionists in order to cover up their lies and
crimes persecute truth researchers.

And in Gaza, they have censored much of the incriminating news to avoid
people seeing “By their deeds, ye shall know them” first hand. Here is a
video link to learn more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuNNkceKSY&feature=related

Its time to prosecute the Zionists for persecuting truth researchers
like Arthur Topham.

Best Regards

Alex James
alexjam...@gmail.com

Ms. Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 6, 2009

Dear Ms. Lafontant:

Re: File No. T1360/9008

This letter is in support of Freedom of Speech in Canada and the right
of RadicalPress.com as well as all other well-intentioned Web Sites to
exercise such freedom in the interest of an informed Canadian society
and in consequence thereof, justice, peace and good government in our
country. A well informed electorate is the essence of a healthy, free
and democratic society.

There is a great deal of concern amongst Canadians that Section 13 (1)
and (2) of the Canadian Human Rights Act is being used to erode freedoms
in Canada and that we cannot condone. The most comforting words that
Canadians have enjoyed through the ages is the assurance “I do not agree
with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it.”
Far too many Canadians have given their lives on battlefields far away
for the fundamental rights which we hold so dear. We ask of you, was
all this sacrifice for naught?

No amount of reading of Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act
allows me to conclude anything but that this is an ill-conceived,
grotesque perversion of language, seemingly designed to subvert
fundamental human rights, personal freedoms and the peaceful
co-existence of people. Section 13 does not belong in a free and
democratic society and should be repealed.

Yours truly

Ms. Helen Sikora
9 - 50 Rice Ave
Hamilton,Ont.
L9C 7S8
905 - 388-0827
Helen h.si...@mountaincable.net

Mlle Nancy Lafontant

Date: March 7, 2009

Ch`ere Mademoiselle Lafontant:

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

If it please your office, I write to express and register solidarity
with Mr. Arthur Topham and Radical Press.com. as referenced in the
above File. I have lived my life of 83 years as a citizen of the
United States where I was born July 1925. During 1943-1946, I served in
military activities of my country, where at the end of the war I was at
Kadena Field, Okinawa, Japan. That was what was expected of me and I
dutifully complied.

I acquired the French language later in life, without knowing that my
ancestors had immigrated to your Eastern Townships from Europe. I have
been privileged to visit and revisit Quebec where I became acquainted
with certain members of the family of your former Prime Minister. I
mention these things because I find myself closer to the people of
Canada, than generally are, mes compatriots.

In close by Canada, your laws, to wit Sec. 13(1) threaten the
inalienable right of your citizenry to express freedom of thought, and
can be easily twisted to serve an impure sub group that seeks undue
advantage over others. I sense that it threatens my rights even if
here, those same sub groups have not been able to successfully impose
such laws upon us
as yet.

In closing, I wish to echo into your Tribunal, that Vladmir Zhirinovsky,
parliamentary vice speaker of his Liberal Democratic Party in Russia,
just this last Wednesday, rose to state his proposal to abolish Their
Article 282 of the Russian Criminal Code. I hope that your Tribunal
will follow suit and recognize the noble efforts of Citoyen
extraordinaire, ARTHUR TOPHAM.

Je vous prie d’ agreer mes sentiments les plus respecteuses je suis,

Rafael Soler Tel.(562)431-0101
1232 Golden Rain Rd 71-H
Seal Beach, Ca. 90740
USA
“R. Soler” exe...@yahoo.com

From: editor

Date: 9 March 2009 5:23:15 PM

To: Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

Subject: Sec 13 Human Rights Act

Greetings.

I am writing to you from New Zealand where we have learned of the threat
to free speech in Canada wherein Arthur Topham is being charged with a
“hate crime” (File Number: T1360/9008).

Topham writes that; “I am being charged by B’nai Brith Canada under
Canada’s Sec. 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act – a vile and specious
bit of Orwellian outrage if ever there was one – that uses Canada’s
“Hate crimes” laws to suppress and vilify anyone who questions any
aspects of either Judaism, the political ideology of Zionism or the
policies of the foreign state of Israel.”

Please understand that thousands of Jews worldwide, myself among them,
are staunchly opposed to the “hate crime” legislation being promulgated
in many countries today. This has nothing to do with stemming hatred and
everything to do with extinguishing criticism of Zionism and the state
of Israel.

Long cherished western freedoms are dying under the crushing weight of
this repressive legislation and I urge you to have another look at the
topic. Our basic freedom of speech is under serious threat for the first
time in hundreds of years. We hope that Canada will stand up for the
retention and extension of this freedom.

Thank you for your attention. We will be watching this case with interest.

Sincerely yours,

Jonathan Eisen
editor edi...@uncensored.co.nz

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 9, 2009

Dear Ms. Lafontant:

I consider it a great honor to be able to send a letter in support of
the free speech rights of Arthur Topham, publisher of the Radical Press,
whose persecution under Canada’s draconian “hate crime”-related laws is
being registered under file number T1360/9008.

I run the web site www.americafirstbooks.com , in which I have archived
the works of free speech activist Rev. Ted Pike at:
http://tinyurl.com/44xyoo. There is quite a lot of material on this web
page that is relevant to this case.

First, it contains numerous articles that document the underhanded
tactics of the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai Brith (an unregistered
agent of Israel) to steal free speech rights under the guise of “hate
crime” laws in America as well as Canada.

Secondly, numerous articles by Rev. Ted Pike and his niece Harmony Grant
explain how the Canadian Human Rights Act is exactly the kind of
Orwellian nightmare that we must avoid here in America at all costs.
For this reason, I spent more than two full days of my time recently
calling up every member of the House Judiciary Committee in Washington,
D.C. to make my own personal strenuous effort to try to defeat the
currently proposed “hate crime” legislation. An archived copy of the
follow on email that I sent to Congressmen can be found here:
http://tinyurl.com/bay6s4.

Please watch Rev. Ted Pike’s ten minute video that explains the Trojan
Horse nature of proposed hate crime legislation in America, and how
similar legislation has subverted Canadian free speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Fyva1Vwbk&eurl=http://www.truthtellers.org/&feature=player_embedded

At the end of this email I have reproduced the same essay that I
submitted in my emails to Congressmen. It is titled: “The Hate Crime
Law Concept: It is all very sinister for at least nine major reasons.”

To put it bluntly, when it comes to the whole “hate crime” concept, the
King wears no clothes. We should get all “hate crime” laws off the books
and go back to being more free and civilized, as both Americans and
Canadians were decades ago before all this Orwellian “hate crime”
nonsense got snuck in through various Trojan Horse legislative initiatives.

As one example of an article I list in the Rev Ted Pike archive which
explains the sinister nature of the Canadian Human Rights Commission is
“Northern Gag Rule: Hate Speech Laws in Canada” by Harmony Grant at:
http://www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/ToolBarTopics/Articles/Featured_Authors/pike_rev_ted/grant_works/Grant_2008_01-06/Harmony_Grant_20080414_Northern_Gag_Rule;_Hate_Laws_in_Canada.html

As another example, please see “Canada’s Damning Example Against Hate
Laws’ also by Harmony Grant at:
http://www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/ToolBarTopics/Articles/Featured_Authors/pike_rev_ted/grant_works/Harmony_Grant_20070313_Canadas_Damning_Evidence_Against_Hate_Laws.html

There are other articles like this on the web page one can find by
running the search words “Canada” or “Canadian.”

Don’t you think it is really sad, Ms. Lafontant, that your country is
now viewed so negatively? It appears that the witch hunts run by the
Human Rights Commission are so alien to Anglo-Saxon common law
traditions that once protected free speech.

I understand that certain members of B’nai Brith want to suppress
eighteen articles posted at Mr. Topham’s web site. The following is a
list of samples he has provided. I understand the remainder can be
found at: http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=821.

LIST OF ARTICLES USED IN B’NAI BRITH COMPLAINT TO CHRC:

http://www.radicalpress.com/?page_id=521
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

http://www.radicalpress.com?p=477
B’nai B’rith: Beating the anti-Semitic Drum
By Arthur Topham

http://www.radicalpress.com?p=468
Nationwide: Racist Me
By Chris Cook

http://www.radicalpress.com?p=463
Let’s Talk About Jews And Elections
By Curt Maynard

http://www.radicalpress.com?p=459
The Seeds of Global Tyranny
By Arthur Topham

http://www.radicalpress.com?p=397
Judaism is Nobody’s Friend
By Mark Glenn

http://www.radicalpress.com?p=380
Elie Wiesel’s Holocaust Tale
By Eric Hunt

http://www.radicalpress.com?p=260
Judaism: A Conspiracy Against Jews, Humanity?
By Henry Makow

http://www.radicalpress.com?p=346
The Many Masks of Zionism
By Arthur Topham

It is clear to me that all these articles are written in a thoughtful
and intelligent manner and make an important contribution to public
debate and general education.

Isn’t it amazing how many members of B’nai Brith can’t take criticism,
but they can sure dish out vicious criticism and other abuse on others!
Just look at what their co-tribalists have done to Palestinian innocents
in Gaza recently! Look at the misery that the Zionist neo-cons behind
the “High Priests of War”
http://www.amfirstbooks.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=10
documented by authors such as Michael Collins Piper have done to
millions of innocent people throughout the Middle East with their
military adventurism! When was the last time you heard about B’nai
Brith members urging fellow Jews to openly protest or cut off funding
for Israel because of human rights abuses? Why do they demand that laws
protect them from criticism, yet it does not seem to work the other way
around for others?

I urge my fellow Americans as well as brother Canadians to write emails
as I have here to support Arthur Topham, a brave defender of free
thought and true values of Western Civilization.

Best regards,

William B. Fox
Publisher
America First Books
P.O. Box 137
Sarver, PA 16055
Phone: 724-353-0154
William Fox wil...@comcast.net

Ms. Nancy Lafontant

Date: March 09/2009

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

Madam:

As a concerned Canadian and a retired lawyer I wish to register my
strong opposition and protest against the persecution of Mr. Arthur
Topham and Radical Free Press in particular and the use of section 13 of
the CHR Act in general for the suppression and criminalisation of
opinions in general.

There is worldwide philosophical consensus that nobody owns or knows
truth, but that only a gradual approach to truth, if there is one, can
be achieved by way of falsification of statements, opinions etc. There
is consensus that a verification is not methodically possible.

Only stated statements, opinions etc. can be falsified. To protect such
possibility of free falsification, civilised societies provide for the
free and uncontrolled formation and expression of opinions. Without such
freedom, the pursuit of truth has no chance, is impossible. Such system
is based on the confidence in any false opinions being freely disputed
and falsified if they are false. These facts are so fundamental that it
is surprising that they still have to be asserted.

Anybody who tries to protect his opinions by legal, even criminal law
measures must arouse the suspicion that he is himself not convinced of
his opinion and/or does not have arguments or proof and/or even knows of
the falsehood of his opinions and thus needs to protect them artificially.

In my view this statement applies to Section 13 of the CHR Act in
general and to its application to the case of Mr. Arthur Topham and
Radical Free Press in particular. What our society needs is free
critical analysis and opinion in any field of thinking and not its
suppression, under any circumstances.

As a Canadian, I would feel ashamed if our legal system would allow
itself to be abused and prostituted by measures to suppress opinions, a
vital basis of all freedom and search for truth. Without exception for
whatever reason.

Respectfully,

Dr. jur. Joachim Trabandt B.Sc.(Econ.)
75 Scarborough Road Suite 207
Toronto M4E 3M4, Canada
Tel. & Fax +1 416 686 7300
Cell/Mob. +1 416 275 4600
EMail: traf...@aol.com
Skype: joachimtrabandt

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

Wednesday March 10 , 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

Dear Ms. Lafontant,

This file is of the utmost importance to all Canadians, for it threatens
our ability to express our honestly-held opinions without fear of legal
penalty.

To muzzle Arthur Topham and RadicalPress.com would serve to muzzle all
Canadians. How can our nation possibly benefit by throttling free
expression? Answer: It cannot. By stifling the ability of our citizens
to participate in open, rational discourse our society will surely carry
on this discourse in the shadows, away from the light of government
observation, and probably away from the light of all relevant facts.
Canadians cannot reach accurate conclusions if we are not presented with
all relevant information upon which to base our decisions.

Why not allow debate in the open? Allow Canadians to sift through the
arguments of all sides to issues. I have faith that we will come to
sound conclusions. We can handle the truth. We can separate fact from
fiction - if the government allows us to.

To allow Canadians access to only privileged points of view on certain
issues implies that our government knows what is best for us. I am sure
that you, from your perspective as a current civil servant, recognize
the patent lunacy of this notion. Take a moment to think about what you
see going on around you in Ottawa on a daily basis and I’m sure you will
accept this point.

In light of the above, I strongly believe that Section 13(1) of the
Canadian Human Rights Act should be scrapped, immediately. People
alleged of ‘hate crime’ should be tried under the Criminal Code of
Canada where they will have the right to a fair trial.

Please take this to heart and do what is right for your fellow Canadians.

Sincerely,

Jim Stachow, MBA, BASc.
13387 Code Road
Ladysmith, BC V9G 1H7
250-245-8959
“J (Jim) Stachow” in...@rarenonfiction.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

Wednesday March 11 , 2009

Dear Ms. Lafontant:

As to the matter of Arthur Topham and Radicalpress.com

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

Everything that can peacefully be tried has been tried; letters
appealing to common sense; petitions; reasonable arguments; reminders of
human rights; referrals to the BNA Act and the Charter of Rights and
Freedoms; expressions of dissent galore. Yet, nothing has produced any
reasonably considered, human response from the CHRT. The people, those
of us who are still capable of conscious thought, have spoken and were
ignored.

This letter won’t make any difference either. Chances are it will wind
up in some bureaucratic waste basket, unread. It doesn’t matter, it’s a
declaration of solidarity with the oppressively persecuted Radicalpress
anyway, and copies are aimed at public consumption, which you probably
perceive as hate.

To extend my political incorrectness into the CHRT’s range of
responsibilities, I categorically deny the Holocaust. Please, pass this
on to your B’nai Brith, ADL, CJC advisors, and Harry Abrams, so they can
give you opportunity, via complaint, to do what you do best.

Judging by the responses from the CHRT/CHRC, being what they were so
far, it’s clear that we are not dealing with citizens with civic
instincts, but with an assembly of robotic ciphers, whose intellects(?)
seem stressed to the limits by merely posting dictated form letters
containing repetitious enumerations of 1(one) paragraph section and its
paranoid application to an alleged ocean of diverse and dangerous hallmarks.

Since when are detestation, contempt and fury other than appropriate
hallmarks for the murderers, and their supporters, of little children
and unarmed civilians? And since when did foreign human rights abusers
have the right to enjoy special consideration in Canada to the point
where a bogus outfit, like yours, takes it upon itself to persecute
Canadians who rightfully object?

To have the temerity to deliberately ignore, nay, even challenge, your
paragraph and hallmark templates, as they pertain to Jews in general and
Israel in particular - the obvious raison d’ĂȘtre of the CHRT’s onerous
existence - has been the business of the Radicalpress.com, et al.
Predictably, the response is what it can ONLY be, namely: you dared to
challenge government rules therefore you must be silenced, and we will
do so, come hell or high water, because we represent the guys with the
guns, who are authorized to use them at their discretion and who are at
our disposal.

It’s not what is openly stated, but that’s what can be reasonably
extrapolated, from observation of passed practice and considering who
are the most conspicuous originators behind the creation of section
13(1); and their concentrated focus on stifling participatory democracy
by stifling inconvenient critique, not to mention dissent or, God
forbid, the truth.

It behooves you to look more closely into the Talmud and its
unmistakable success to incite hatred in every Jew for everyone else,
following its tenets.

The CHRT is a subversive entity under the extreme influence of foreign
organizations, and as such an affront to any Canadian worth the name. It
is our duty as Canadians to abolish it, one way or the other.

Hans Krampe
h...@quesnelbc.com

March 11, 200

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

File Number: T1360/9008
B’nai Brith Canada v. RadicalPress.com

Dear Ms. Lafontant,

First, a brief background on who I am and why I care so deeply about the
complaint being brought against Arthur Topham, the publisher and editor
of RadicalPress.com.

I have been an independent researcher, social activist and community
volunteer for over 30 years. The focus of my research was to understand
why the efforts of so many educated, good people, to create both an
equitably prosperous AND peaceful world, appeared to be failing century
after century. I wanted to follow the money and know who profits amidst
the cost of wars and a humanity still suffering unnecessary hunger,
disease and one genocide after another. I wanted to identify and
practice an authentic, compassionate, reality embracing human response
to a millennia of social injustice.

My research led me along many paths and slippery slopes and finally the
dots began to connect. The purpose of my letter to you is not to
elucidate on my own findings but to suggest that the ‘freedom’ I had to
search for the elusive but inevitable truth was the freedom my father’s
and grandfather’s generation thought they fought and died for. The
freedom to think, discuss and explore diverse opinions, ideas and facts,
understanding that truth does not fear investigation.

I have personally known Arthur Topham for 10 years and have found him to
be an extraordinary, courageous and passionate human being dedicated and
disciplined in his search for answers to questions similar to my own.
Not only has Arthur done his own meticulous research, but he has
relentlessly encouraged and provided a forum for others to do the same.
It would be impossible to imagine that someone’s beliefs and opinions
would not be challenged and even offended in this process, but it is
this process that is the cornerstone of participatory democracy, and
freedoms already fought for and presumed to have been won at the cost of
hundreds of millions of human lives.

The specific complaint against ‘Radical Press’, being “The premise of
this complaint is a contention that Arthur Topham and Radicalpress.com
contrive to promote ongoing hatred affecting persons identifiable as
Jews and/or as citizens of Israel” is an opinion, not a fact. An
opinion formed out of context of an entire body and forum of work,
thought and research. All parties are entitled to their opinion, but to
charge and punish as a ‘hate crime’ simply offending someone’s
feelings, sense of righteousness or specific belief package is a ‘war OF
terror’ against intellectual and spiritual freedom.

I am reminded of Noam Chomsky’s words. “If we don’t believe in freedom
of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all”. I
would add to this thought that ‘if we don’t exercise freedom of
expression for fear of the ‘thought police’, we become sheep and a
species in political and spiritual entropy, not creative co-evolution.

The potential precedent of this ‘complaint’ is truly soul chilling and
can be used to silence and censor anyone questioning the nature of
political Zionism, or any ‘ism’ from A to Z. Anarchism. Buddhism,
Communism. Despotism. Egalitarianism. Fascism
.etc
 Visions of
George Orwell’s paranoid, or prophetic novel, ‘1984â€Č are haunting. If
this complaint against Radical Press stands, this opens further the
unholy gate of censorship, thought control, social engineering and
state tyranny. Who benefits from this? Does this serve to illuminate a
kinder world, or does it serve to create even further separation and
fear among people with different opinions? Different historical facts?
Facts from the pen and perception of the victor or the victim can be
quite different. Who can judge who is right or who is wrong? Freedom
is the right to an opinion. Fascism is the silencing of dissent or
disagreement. Members of the tribunal, I ask you, what world do you
want to live in? One that dictates facts and ideas, or one that is
dignified and diverse in its discovery of truth, justice and human kindness.

Some of my closest friends are “persons identifiable as Jews”, some are
“citizens of Israel” and I love them as any other cherished friend in my
life, but these relationships should not prevent me from expressing my
utter horror at the policy goals of political Zionism and 60 years of
military savagery brought against the citizens of Palestine or the
barbarous acts of any nation state, tribe or religion that causes
terror, suffering and death upon innocent human beings.

Some of my friends are persons identifiable as Christians, Moslems,
Buddhists, Hindus
etc
..and some are citizens of Canada, the US,
England, France, etc
..but if these relationships compromise my right to
have an opinion about the political policies of the country they live
in, the actions of their government or a religious practice that may
cause suffering to others, then all hope is lost for a civil and
civilized society.

With ever more vicious ” weapons of mass destruction” in the hands of
the most confused amongst us, the adversarial politics of “us” against
“them”, the “good guys” against the “bad guys”, the “right wing” against
the “left wing”, the “right” against the “wrong” is a model that will
result in the possible extinction of humankind.

Coming out of this ‘us against them’, ‘war is a solution’ conspiracy is
the root of real “hate crimes” like rape, colonization, genocide and
holocausts demonstrated by WW1 and WW2, and every war before and after.
The paradigm shift in consciousness needed to save ourselves from
these psychopathic behaviors requires us to remember that the aggressor,
the ‘hater’ has simply forgotten that the ‘victim’, the ‘enemy’ is a
part, a member, a cell of his own existential body. Jew. Christian.
Muslim. Black. White. Tall. Short. Right. Wrong. Treehugger.
Warmonger. All one pulsing organism within a holographic universe,
now described by science as the “Field”. Modern quantum physics has
proven this mystical, metaphysical reality of being. Together, we humans
are “At Play in the fields of the Lord”, to quote the title of Peter
Mathiesen’s insightful novel. We choose to love or kill one another.

We have forgotten, or been socialized to forget by the enforced
opinions and beliefs of a few, our kinship with each other and the
Earth. We have forgotten that we are ALL the Creator’s children, ALL
living under one sun. ALL of us chosen and choosing life, by the very
fact of our existence, and the desire most of us share, to live a kind
and dignified life in service to our family, community, nation and
planet. ALL of us want to have the courage to accept the responsibility
inherent in this opportunity to be fully and wholly human, but many of
us are crippled by our fear of the opinions and actions of others.
Recent centuries of crusades, inquisitions, witch burnings, and
orchestrated wars have dampened, dumbed down and terrorized our
individual and collective enthusiasm for independent and critical
thought. A tragic history has left us feeling separated, alienated,
fragmented and broken in so many ways.

Humanity needs healing and to be encouraged to find its voice in these
critical times, not silenced by more fear. I think many make the
assumption that a Canadian human rights organization would have, as
their fundamental interest and goal, ‘human rights’.

As a Canadian citizen and taxpayer, paying for the CHRC, I passionately
urge you to respect your mandate to serve the rights of ALL humans, for
freedom of thought, ideas and speech.

THE TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR INVESTIGATION!

Sincerely,

Maureen Campbell
Parksville, B.C.
earthmoth...@yahoo.ca

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 12th, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: B’nai Brith Canada v. RadicalPress.com/T1360/9008Canada

The complaint case by the Canadian Human Rights Commission involving
Arthur Topham and his website RadicalPress.com and Harry Abrams and the
League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada is one in which I take a
serious interest.

About 3 1/2 years ago, I wrote an essay that very much deals with the
absurd allegations against Mr Topham (see a shorter, updated version
below). I must state the fact that the case that is proceeding is an
indictment against CHRC and its adherence to human rights because free
speech is at the core of human rights.
Sincerely,

kim petersen
k...@dissidentvoice.org

Nancy Lafontant

Date: March 13, 2009

Dear Ms Lafontant

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

Let’s say that in Orwell’s Animal Farm, he had the pigs not only ruling
the roost but punishing any other animal who said what was happening by
making a law to allow this.

I have followed your S13 travesties, and travesties they are. The
Section is so vaguely worded, it enables even persons not remotely
suffering from the opinions of others to have the CRHC’s minions award
them a win. Warman is a typical example and the Jewish lobby, the same.

As the gambler says, read them and weep. CHRC judgements, that is.

You must have younger relatives. Coming to a family near you, is all I
can say. Next it will be shooting peaceful protesters in the street and
it’s getting to that point now. Not much further to go unless you uphold
the cherished Canadian tradition of free speech.

Remember the motto of Mossad: By Way of Deception Thou Shalt Do War.
And, if you haven’t, look up the wording of the Kil Nidre.

Margaret F Totten
Gibsons, BC
fox...@telus.net

Mike Bird
10440 West Fraser Road
Williams Lake, BC
V2G 5H6

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 13, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I was first exposed to Arthur Topham’s publication “The Radical” when it
was first offered as a newspaper years ago. I remember reading the
first few issues, and was immediately keen to help him find distribution
outlets around the province. What I most liked about the paper was its
willingness to discuss “controversial” issues that too often get ignored
by the mainstream media, and its sincere efforts to encourage dialogue
on these very matters. The newspaper encouraged letters from readers,
and Mr. Topham did not shy away from printing letters critical of his
views, or views expressed by contributing authors.

This healthy dialogue, where individuals can freely exchange viewpoints,
is absolutely vital in a healthy democratic system, and it is for this
reason that I find the recent complaint filed by B’nai Brith Canada so
objectionable.

I lead a busy life, and do not regularly read articles on Mr. Topham’s
current website. That said, I find it impossible to believe that Mr.
Topham is engaged in promoting hatred towards Jews. Is Mr. Topham
critical of the state of Israel? I sure hope so. Is Mr. Topham
critical of Zionism, a political ideology? I hope so again. Is Mr.
Topham in any way marginalizing Jews? I can’t imagine it. Not only is
he married to a Jewish woman, but Mr. Topham has spoken out routinely
over the years about the universal need to respect human rights and
international law.

I repeat: Anti-Zionism is not synonymous with Anti-Semitism.

Arthur Topham has a right to free speech in this country.

Sincerely,

Mike Bird
Mike Bird mikeda...@gmail.com

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 14, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: B’nai Brith Canada v. RadicalPress.com File Number: T1360/9008

I am very much disturbed by the case with the Canadian Human Rights
Commission involving Arthur Topham and his website RadicalPress.com and
Harry Abrams and the League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada.

I believe very strongly in the fundamental right of ALL Canadians to be
able to express their opinions and views without fear of legal
repercussions. It is outrageous, in my opinion, that special lobby
groups in Canada are attempting to use the Canadian Human Rights Act and
Sec. 13(1) to stop their fellow Canadians from expressing their opinions
and beliefs on matters of importance to Canada. From what I can see, a
major effect of attempts to squelch political opinion is to increase
hostility toward Jewish groups. Is that your goal?

A person’s right to speak his/her mind in an open and civil manner on
political, social and religious issues of the day is crucial to an
understanding of how our society and the world at large works and a
person’s viewpoint should not be censored merely because it disagrees
with either the status quo or the position of another interest group
with differing political views. What is the point of having a
multi-cultural society if we have to sacrifice freedom of expression? To
improve ethnic and race relations, it would be far better to radically
renovate the education of Canadians, with help from the media, so that
they are better able to understand the reasons for ethnic conflict.

Since Sec. 13(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act has been used to
unfairly penalize free expression in Canada, I believe that this
legislation should be removed from the CHR Act and that issue of “hate
crimes” should be dealt with under the Criminal Code of Canada whereby a
person charged has the right to a fair trial in a court of law with
either a Judge or a Judge and Jury.

Yours sincerely,

Anthony Hilton
Assoc. Prof. of Psychology (ret.)
Concordia University
Montreal

Tel/FAX (514) 273-4057
717 Bloomfield, Outremont
Québec H2V 3S4
Anthony Hilton hil...@alcor.concordia.ca

“To see what is in front of one’s nose needs a constant struggle.” -
George Orwell

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 14, 2009

Dear Madam,

RE: B’nai Brith Canada v. RadicalPress.com File Number: T1360/9008

I was born and raised in Alberta over 72 years ago and during that time
I have witnessed a steady diminution of the rights of Canadians to speak
out FREELY on issues of paramount concern. Canadians by and large, in
my opinion, are fearful of speaking out against what in their minds
appear to be injustices because of various human rights legislation in
this country, something that was not prevalent just a few years ago.
Existing civil laws provide a remedy to anyone who has been defamed, and
our courts have done a reasonably good job in assessing damages in
favour of anyone who has been defamed. But under these laws, TRUTH is
an absolute defence.

Unfortunately, truth is NOT a defence in a human rights prosecution
which, in my humble opinion, makes a mockery of our democratic system.
The complaint(s) against Arthur Topham and his website by Harry Abrams
and the League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith Canada is a case in point
and one in which I take a keen and serious interest.

I am a person who believes very strongly in the fundamental rights of
ALL Canadians to be able to express their opinions and views without
fear of legal repercussions, subject to the laws of libel and slander.
I wish to register my opposition to the charges laid against Mr. Topham
and his website as I deem them to be frivolous and vexatious.
Additionally, I want to register my dissatisfaction with the fact that
special lobby groups and individuals, like the complainants, are using
section 13(1) of the CHR Act to stop fellow Canadians from expressing
their opinions and beliefs on matters of significant importance to
Canadians.

A Canadian who is a free thinker has the right in an open, civil and
truthful manner to speak out on political, social, economic and
religious matters which are crucial to developing an understanding of
how our society, and the world at large, operates and that one’s
viewpoint should not be censored merely because it disagrees with either
the status quo or the position of another interest group with differing
views. The essence of a sound democratic society must be the free flow
of opinions and ideas regardless of whether or not they “hurt” the
feelings of those opposed to those opinions.

I am appalled how the use of section 13(1) has been used to unfairly and
unjustly punish ordinary Canadian citizens in expressing their opinions,
concerns and views freely in a society which otherwise promotes freedom
of speech and of the press through its various statutes. The issue of
“hate crimes” should be dealt with pursuant to the provisions of the
Criminal Code of Canada, under which a person thus charged has the right
to a fair and impartial trial in a court of law before a judge or a
judge and jury. It is my sincere opinion that not only should section
13(1) be deleted from the Act but I would go further and state, without
any equivocation, that this statute should be repealed in its entirety.

I do not believe that Mr. Topham personally or through his website has
intentionally and actively promoted hatred towards any individual or
group, much less the complainants. He has expressed his opinions
candidly in an open and free society and any person or group has the
unfettered right to disagree with them at any time. Democracy as I
understand it is the will of the majority, not the dictates of the
minorities. All of which is humbly submitted.

ALEXANDER S. ROMANCHUK, B.A., LL.B. (Retired)
No. 7, 16415 - 77 Street,
EDMONTON, Alta.
T5Z 3S8
Tel. (780) 428-3486
“Alexander S. Romanchuk” alsa...@shaw.ca

Nancy Lafontant
Registry Officer
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Nancy.L...@chrt-tcdp.gc.ca

March 14, 2009

Dear Nancy Lafontant,

RE: File Number: T1360/9008

I hope and pray that the Canadian Human Rights Commission will realize
just how important is the issue at stake in the case of
RadicalPress.com v. B’nai Brith Canada to the future of Western
Civilization. It seems to me that the State of Israel could creatively
and courageously behave in ways that are not hateful and generative of
hate and behave in ways that serve to uplift the standard of
International morality and honor among the nations of the world as we
have come to expect and demand from nations in our model of Western
Civilization and become a responsible member of the International community.

I believe that Israel is not responsible to itself alone, but that laws
of political morality are universal; and that obedience to such laws is
incumbent upon all nations who would sustain their own sovereignty and
justify their sovereign relationship with other nations.

It is now time for Canadian officials in the CHRC to affirm their own
sovereignty in the sense of justice and right relations in regard to the
foreign agents of Israel (B’nai Brith) operating in Canada openly
attempting to overthrow one of the basic most tenets of Western
Civilization and sovereignty itself – the right to openly discuss issues
of political morality, International justice and civil responsibility.

I find it startlingly hypocritical of the foreign agents B’nai Brith to
seek to impose standards of human morality in Canada or anywhere else
except in their own country. As I write, the Israeli government has
issued warnings to several of its own officials of possible
International arrest warrants for war crimes and crimes against humanity
[link
http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/israel-issues-travel-warning-on-war-crimes/2009/01/25/1232471668793.html
] after the latest round of violence in Gaza. This behavior indicates
that the Israeli government seeks to insulate rather than justify its
sovereign relationships with other nations.

If the Canadian Human Rights Commission were to rule against
radicalpress.com, I think that many people would conclude from that
ruling that Canadian officials have deigned to forfeit their sovereign
relationship to the laws of political morality; that the Canadian
government is no longer a sovereign entity among the community of
nations, but rather a tributary of a Supranational structure that
considers International justice and human rights a feature of a bygone
era. The barbaric New World Order has many times in the past
marginalized and minimized our model of Western Civilization in order to
facilitate to a largely hidden imperial geostrategy. This imperial
geostrategy intends to use radical ‘religious Zionism’ as a spiritual
redoubt once the public fully understands the negative and deadly nature
of the ‘New World Order’. I have recently collaborated with the German
historian Wolfgang Eggert http://www.apocalypse-no.net/en/ on a YouTube
video short (6:32) that illustrates the morally bankrupt and politically
dangerous nature of this spiritual redoubt [click here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI_Gel0_ElA ] in the Middle East.

I have read the writings of Arthur Topham and I find him to be truthful,
wise, and responsible. His website is an ethical life ground and is a
valuable contribution towards that end.

Canada should be considering whether to award him, not punish him.

Many Regards,

Zane Henry
http://thestateof.net/

Nancy Lafontant
[...]

I would like to know why the League for Human Rights of B’nai Brith
Canada can label anyone who criticizes Israel for its recent attack on
Gaza as being anti Semitic, anti Jew, a Holocaust Denier or be referred
to as a “self hating Jew” with impunity. By definition, these particular
labels and attacks used by spokespersons on behalf of B’nai Brith
against those who have dared to criticize Israel for its actions towards
the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are in themselves slanderous,
libelous and hateful. Such labels and attacks are an incitement to
hatred and clearly designed to intimidate and thereby suppress
legitimate questioning of the Israel government’s policies and actions.

Sincerely,

Croft Woodruff
117 - 2915 Glen Drive
Coquitlam BC V3B7H8
Croft Woodruff croft.w...@gmail.com

————————————————Please consider writing a letter too. Thanks. Arthur

Mr Frederick

Mar 31, 2009, 5:19:12 AM3/31/09
"Objecting Observer" <J-wSup...@is.il> wrote in message

> SUPPORT LETTERS FOR RADICALPRESS.COM CONTINUE TO GROW!

Yes, when you sent you first letter, it was only one letter. Now that you
have sent your second letter, the numbers have doubled!

Greg Carr

Jun 9, 2023, 9:54:08 PM6/9/23
Arthur Topham was convicted in a court of law his son died without a will and they fight over his estate. Just Google "Arthur Topham" for more info.