I Get A Email From C.I.B.C. Lackies And Respond.

Greg Carr

Sep 22, 2022, 4:13:48 AM9/22/22
Dear GREGORY PAUL CARR,

Credit Bureau of Canada Collections is the duly authorized agent acting on behalf of the CIBC. We have been authorized to extend you an opportunity to settle your account for a greatly reduced lump sum.

Please contact our office immediately upon receipt of this email so that we can provide you the details of this opportunity.

Please phone my office at 1-866-865-2422 and quote file no. 115455391.

Please do not reply to this email.

Regards,
John Egan
Director
Credit Bureau of Canada Collections
Phone: 1-866-865-2422

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here .

(Greg: I fully acknowledge owing C.I.B.C. money I also note they cancelled my Visa card without notice that they claimed I was involved in criminal activity and caused problems at the C.I.B.C. branch at 72 Ave. and KGH. That is a lie and they produced no video or GRC file numbers. I was embarrassed having my card declined and then a woman at customer service said the card was now good but it wasn't and I was embarrassed again. The court system is open to the C.I.B.C. fag hags. My family has dealt with C.I.B.C. since before they had that name in 1961.)

(Greg: What happened to Affglow and Sacha Nigli g...@affglo.com 1-866-350-1388 on this matter? What happened to Agostino Mastroianni Operations Manager 1-866-350-1388?)

Some Stuff About C.I.B.C. And Affglo.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
gcc
,
mailbox.cibcreta...@cibc.com
,
mailbox.collect...@cibc.com
,
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
,
Cibcassetmanagement Info
and 20 more...

Tue, Jun 7 at 9:52 p.m.

Hi,

Affinity Global or AffGlo is a debt collection agency, which receives a lot of consumer complaints to our law firm for debt harassment. Find out who they are, why they might be calling, and how you can stop them.
Quick links:
Who is Affinity Global or AffGlo?
Is Affinity Global or AffGlo a Scam?
For Whom does Affinity Global or AffGlo Collect?
Complaints about Affinity Global or AffGlo
Can Affinity Global or AffGlo garnish your wages?
Lawsuits regarding Affinity Global or AffGlo
Affinity Global or AffGlo Calling?
Stop Harassment from Affinity Global or AffGlo
How to delete Affinity Global or AffGlo from Credit Report
What is Affinity Global – AffGlo?
Affinity Global or AffGlo is a third-party collection agency based in Canada. AffGlo has received consumer complaints alleging violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), such as communicating information about delinquent debts to unauthorized third parties and failing to provide written verification of debts. If AffGlo has contacted you about delinquent financial obligations, make sure you understand your rights before you take action.

Have questions? Call us now at 475-277-1600 for a Free Case Evaluation.
Our services are absolutely FREE to you.
The harassing company pays our fees.

Is AffGlo a scam?
They’re legit. According to the BBB Affinity Global is a legitimate collection agency founded in 1999. AffGlo is based in Canada, and they’ve more than 500 workstations which are devoted to outbound debt collection calls. The corporation’s call centers can be located in the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, and Panama. Specifically, they operate from Denver, Dallas, New York, Buffalo, Chicago, Montreal, Toronto, London, and Panama City, which makes Affinity Global a truly global operation.

Who does AffGlo collect for?
According to their website, Affinity Global and conducts first-party in addition to third-party collections for a number of industries in the US, including banks, credit card companies, automotive, telecommunications and retail. AffGlo uses a number of tactics to accumulate debt, including telephone calls, letter collection, and skip tracing tactics, and assert that all employees are trained in the most recent legal and ethical standards for the industry.

Who are we? We are Lemberg Law, a Consumer Law Firm

Lemberg Law is a consumer law firm helping victims of collection harassment and abuse. We are ranked A+ by the BBB. We’ve helped more than 15,000 consumers stop harassment and recover money from debt collectors. Harassed? Abused? Misled by a collector? Call our Helpline today! There is no charge unless we win.

How many complaints are there against Affinity Global?
As of December 2018, the BBB lists a total of 66 complaints against Affinity Global. At least 11 of them were filed in the last year. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) lists 44 closed AffGlo complaints for 2018.

Contact Information
Affinity Global
1490 Denison Street
Markham. ON L3R 9T7
Affinity Global Phone Number: 800-563-4929
Website: https://www.affglo.com/

Can AffGlo Sue Me or Garnish My Wages?
It is illegal for a debt collector to make empty threats to sue you or garnish your wages. It is also unlikely AffGlo would sue you for a debt you may not owe or they cannot validate. However, debt collection agencies are known to have summoned debtors to court and garnish wages after a default judgement. Contacting an attorney BEFORE this could possibly happen would be a smart move. We’ve helped thousands of consumers fight back against unscrupulous debt collection harassers. Find out if we can help you too today!

Get Free BBB A+ Attorney. Call 475-277-1600 NOW

Unlawful Debt Harassment? Learn the Law & Sue the Collector.

Can you help me file a No Fee Lawsuit against Affinity Global?
Absolutely. You can sue a debt collector. Here are some past cases filed in Federal Court

In 2016, a judge in U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, granted the Customer’s motion for summary judgment for specific issues in Halberstam vs. Global Credit and Collection Corp.. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act in this class action case was “if a debt collector, whose phone call to a debtor is answered by a third party, may leave his name and number for the debtor to return the telephone, without disclosing that he’s a debt collector, or if the debt collector must refrain from leaving callback advice and try the call at a later time.” The judge ruled that the debt collector shouldn’t leave callback info. Since the Global Credit and Collection Corp. debt collector had done so, the judge granted summary judgment on this matter.

AffGlo Calling You?
Federal laws protect you. The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) regulates the behavior of collection agencies by prohibiting actions such as the use of abusive or threatening language; harassment; or the use of false or misleading information to collect a debt. The FCRA regulates how collection agencies and creditors report delinquent debts to credit reporting agencies. Additional consumer protection laws include the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the Consumer Financial Protection Act (CFPA).

Consumers have reported this agency harassing them from the following numbers:

877-295-9639
866-350-4275
877-295-9643
888-653-1524
877-295-9644
866-350-1388
866-277-1877
877-234-2310
866-350-7727
866-350-2949
Can I sue AffGlo for harassment?
Yes. If you want to enforce your rights, or recover money for violations — you need to sue. Federal laws provide individuals like you with a means to seek monetary damages in court. For example, the FDCPA allows consumers who have been violated to recover damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.

Want to Stop Debt Collection Harassment Now?
You may have a case, if…

You are receiving multiple calls per week from third party collection agencies.
You are receiving early morning or late night calls from debt collectors
You are receiving calls at work from a debt collection agency
Debt collectors are calling your family, friends, neighbors, or coworkers
Collectors are threatening you with violence, lawsuit, or arrest
A debt collector attempts to collect more than you owe
You are being threatened with negative credit reporting
A debt collector attempts to intimidate you
Criminal accusations are being made towards you
Use of obscene language during an attempt to collect
Automated robocalls are being made to your phone in an attempt to collect
Can You Help Me Delete AffGlo from My Credit Report?
In a word, yes. Call us to learn how.

Share your story

Have you had a bad experience with this agency’s debt collectors? Sound off and share your experience with other visitors in the comment box below.

Sergei Lemberg
About the Author:
Sergei Lemberg is a lawyer whose practice focuses on consumer law, class actions and personal injury litigation. He has been repeatedly recognized as the “most active consumer attorney” in the country. In 2020, Mr. Lemberg represented Noah Duguid in the United States Supreme Court in the case entitled Duguid v. Facebook. He is the author of Defanging Debt Collectors, a book that teaches consumers how to battle debt collectors and win.

See more posts from Sergei Lemberg
20 COMMENTS
stop-calling
November 24, 2021
keep spamming me with calls for the WRONG person

Tn
November 01, 2021
They called and verified it’s the wrong person but still callings. I was told they would remove my number but still getting calls. They even disclose the person amount they are trying to collect

Kevin
June 08, 2021
I have just received five calls in a span of 2 hours from these people and when I called them out on it they hung up on me. I would love free legal help, Ty!

Toots
May 07, 2021
They have called me five times in three days. I spoke to two different Samantha’s who are threatening to put a lien on my home. They also told me that I HAD to go to my bank to pay them. I am on disability and cannot pay them anything. But the interest keeps racking up.

Cheryl
February 22, 2021
Afffli is calling non stop and contacrin family members.
Itb harrasing and illegal

Jeff E
January 23, 2021
I signed up for a gym that claims to not have contracts and you can cancel at anytime. High impact exercise ended up being too rough on my injured back so I cancelled. They never told me they’ll keep billing me for a few months. I hardly used my CIBC bank account at this point so I didn’t immediately realize and racked up some NSF fees. The bank put what I owed on a line of credit and gave me a month to pay. After about two weeks they sent my account to collections. I don’t think I should be paying this but I figured it’s not much and if it’ll get them to stop calling me I’ll pay. They gave me an account number but they don’t pop up when I search for them in the bill payment section on my online banking. How can they be a legit debt collector and not show up in the bill payment..

Henry
November 11, 2020
I’ve received 11 calls in a week… multiple calls to another number that I’ve never had but are a friend. They have told me multiple amounts I “owe”, in one day they called 3 different times and told me 3 different amounts each time… how do I know what I actually “owe” when they won’t email or mail me any correspondences. I am wondering if it’s a scam. Can I just pay the original company instead of them? I left the company almost 4 years ago and thought everything was paid and closed. Started getting calls 2 weeks ago saying I “owed” money to the previous company.

Lisa
November 03, 2020
I received a letter today at my Mother’s address too stating I owe almost $2k to Rogers Wireless. And they’re threatening to take me to court and that they will seize and liquidate all of my real and personal property and assets if I don’t start making payments. What can I do? I have no income, assets and just clothes as personal property,

Cameron
November 02, 2020
I recieved a letter today at my Mother’s address stating I owe almost $2k to Rogers Wireless. I’ve never had a Rogers account before. But they’re threatening to take me to court and that they will seize and liquidate all of my real and personal property and assets if I don’t start making payments. What can I do?

Michelle
June 01, 2020
I have AFFGLO emailing me constantly.. that I owe money to bmo . I do . But do to pandemic.. they seem
Not to care that no money is coming in to give the amount owed . Can you just accept my payment date and leave me alone !!!!

Vinny L
March 10, 2020
They keep calling about a phone company that I’ve never gotten a phone with, and proceed to not listen when I tell them that I had all my ID’s stolen.
I also got a letter in the mail, and I’ve asked them before to not call again.
It’s from 2016 and first phone I got was from another place.

Tia S
February 25, 2020
These people are disgusting. Doesn’t matter what you say or if your mom just died and you have no money they will mock you and say you are making “excuses” for not paying. These people are so messed up. They literally laugh at you and pretty much belittle you, then have the guts to call you again the very next day going off even more.

Sam D
December 08, 2019
They called my parents and told them it was for a job interview… What a scam.

Heidi W
October 10, 2019
They keep calling me and I don’t owe anyone any money

Tom N
August 22, 2019
can AffGlo garnish my wages my only income is canada pension

Trinity
July 10, 2019
I got a calm saying i owe on a presidents choice mc. I know i do but they told me i can only pay them and not my pc mc through my bank. Is this legal? Then told me that it will 90 business days to report the payment to my credit. I don’t feel comfortable paying them and would rather pay my pc MasterCard directly. Can i pay MasterCard or do i have to pay affglo only?
Thank you

Kelly
March 21, 2019
I’ve received 4 calls, 3 voicemails in the past two days… two voicemails were Robo, and one was from a cranky old woman demanding I call her back, all of this on the behalf of CIBC, to whom I’ve never banked with in my entire life! They need to stop harassing me!

Allyson P
January 24, 2019
They leep sending mail saying that I owe a rental company a damage deopisit. There was no damage to the property or notification that I owed anything begore this. It has almost been a year , the company dis not ask for a depoait and I did not sign anything. Is this legal? It is mire than I can afford.

apple
January 22, 2019
i paid the affglo last year they said in behalf of presidents choice. i know i owe pc and i had financial struggles especially that time. are they scam? please advice

Carlos
December 18, 2018
They are calling for my son. I personally talked to them and advised my son no longer lives at my house. Explained that three times. They keep calling every day so now I just don’t answer the phone. Can I stop the phone calls? The number they call from is 9054792222

Leave a Reply or Comment
Write a comment below to share online. Or, instead you can send a secure message to our legal team.
Email is required to block spam, but will not be published.

Describe your legal concern or comment
What's your comment or legal concern?
Your author
Your name (will be published)
Your email
E-mail - optional (will not be published)
Your phone
Your phone (will not be published)
Want to know if you could sue? Get free legal evaluation Lemberg Law?
Yes No
Request your free case
evaluation now

Your Name
Your Name
Your Email
Your Email
Your Phone
Your Phone (Enter 10 Digit Number)
Your Message
Tell us about your legal concern...
Confidentiality Guarantee: We keep your information completely confidential and will not send you spam or sell your information.
RECENT POSTS
Help Support Ukraine
March 7, 2022
Landmark Supreme Court Decision Made in Lemberg Law’s Facebook Robocalling Suit
July 22, 2020
Lemberg Law Wins Class Certification in Robocall Case
February 4, 2020
Conn’s Appliances Ordered to Pay Lemberg Law Client $373,500 for 249 Robocalls
September 3, 2019
Aiko Hassett Awarded “Stop Debt Collection Harassment” Scholarship
June 23, 2019
RECENT COMMENTS
I bought a used 2017 Ford Focus SEL back in Feb of 2021. Lately I've been having transmission/engine problems. The issue I've been having is when I'm forced to stop
June 7, 2022
I was vacuuming in my house with the key fob in my pocket. Wen I went to empty the dust bin into trash in garage, my car was running!. I
June 6, 2022
One more in a forming group of loyal but extremely scared 2019 Rubican and Wrangler buyers. I'm 65years of age with disability. This is number 6 in jeeps that I
June 3, 2022
@LEMBERGLAW
8 hours ago
NHTSA's most recent report (5/2022) shows that reported traffic fatalities increased across the board for 2021 incl… https://t.co/eQaL02D0Ht
1 day ago
A study by the Department of Labor found that "50% to 80% of FBI criminal records are inaccurate" which are used by… https://t.co/QmJROd67JX
Get Your No-Obligation
Case Evaluation

Send a secure message to our legal team.

Your Name
Your Name
Your Email
Your Email
Your Phone
Your Phone (Enter 10 Digit Number)
Your Message
Tell us about your legal concern...
Confidentiality Guarantee: We keep your information completely confidential and will not send you spam or sell your information.
Lemberg Law
Consumer attorneys. At your service.
Call Now : 475-277-1600
Lemberg Law is committed to empowering consumers.
The firm’s main office is located at 43 Danbury Road, Wilton, Connecticut. Read more about the firm

Twitter
Facebook
Google Reviews
Practice Areas

Lemon Law

Personal Injury

Debt Collection

Robocalls & Texts

View All

Where We Practice

Connecticut

Massachusetts

Hartford

Boston

View All

About Us

Our Team

Our Reputation

Why Choose Us

Media Coverage

Contact Us

Directories

Lemon Cars

Lemon Law by State

Debt Collection Agencies

Background Check Agencies

Class Action

This website is attorney advertising: prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. This is not legal advice. Sergei Lemberg, Esq., is the Connecticut attorney responsible for this advertisement. See the jurisdictions in which our lawyers are licensed, admitted, or otherwise authorized to practice.

Do not assume that you are entitled to any compensation as a result of the consumer complaints you have. Compensation for potential legal violations, and any results obtained, depends upon the specific factual and legal circumstances of each case.

https://lemberglaw.com/affinity-global-collection-complaints-calls/

Your CIBC Account
Yahoo
/
Inbox

Affinity Global <no-r...@customersupport.affglo.com>
To:
greg...@yahoo.ca

Tue, Jun 7 at 2:08 p.m.

Dear GREGORY PAUL CARR,

AFFGLO is the duly authorized agent acting on behalf of CIBC. It is imperative we speak with you regarding your account.

Contact our office upon receipt of this email at 1-866-350-1388 and quote reference # 749938.

We have many options available to assist you in a resolution.

Regards,
Stephen Ort
Operations Manager
Phone: 1-866-350-1388
Local : 905-413-8675

I have money I acknowledge that C.I.B.C. says I owe money and if they want it they can take me to court.

I have received a letter from some collection company asking me to pay up I will not. I have the money but I want my day in court and maybe some media publicity.

I hope you die of cancer within the year. I have never been treated so rudely and disrespectfully and lied to so much by a Canadian company than I have been by CIBC. I have been told that I caused a disturbance at the local C.I.B.C. branch on 72 Ave. which is a total fabrication. After paying $8,000 on my bill you cancelled my account without notice then told me verbally by phone and by mail my account was good when it wasn't.
I sold my $34k of C.I.B.C. shares you ppl are beyond belief. Any phone calls you make to me will be posted on the Internet. Three times I was told my credit card was valid and every time I used it at a store it was declined. Bizarrely my other credit card was also declined at the same time although they gave me a new one and subsequently raised my credit card limit by $3k but I have to admit Airmiles is lame compared to cash back...

I Can't Contact You Folks By My Usu. Method And Your Preferred Method Of Email Contact Because I Don't Have A ****** Password.
Yahoo/Sent

You are a 83 billion dollar company that has a 25% profit margin this is ridiculous. Good grief. Also can you remove your gay agenda rainbow flag from your website. It is also Aboriginal month make the logo orange if your into social justice. There are way more Natives in Canada than queers and the Bible which I have read cover to cover ten times and read daily condemns homosexuality in 7 separate verses and the Koran and Talmud also do. The HSBC on 104 Ave. no longer has their gay flag by the front door. The gay friendly bench on 137 St. has been destroyed the CIBC at 72 Ave. and KGH long ago removed all gay stuff from their branch visible to the public. Good luck finding a gay symbol in Surrey, BC that isn't paid for by taxpayers like me and even some of those are disappearing.
Greg Carr Surrey, BC.

On Friday, February 4, 2022, 12:04:34 p.m. PST, gcc <g...@affglo.com> wrote:

This is Michelle from Affglo on behalf of CIBC. Our office have attempted with no success. Please call me at 905-413-8531 to discuss this personal business matter. To communicate via email please complete below disclaimer.

Thank you,

If you would like to communicate via email, please read the below authorization and waiver and fill out the information below.

Please reply with a simple “YES” or “NO” to agree or disagree. Also, provide your Name, Address or Phone #.

Yes or No:

Name:

Address or Phone #:

E-mail Authorization and Waiver

I hereby authorize CIBC, its solicitor(s) and/or its duly authorized agents (collectively ”CIBC”) to exchange any and all confidential information via electronic mail (“e-mail”) pertaining to any accounts that I hold with CIBC. Should this e-mail address change I will immediately notify CIBC of same and if, I so choose, I will supply CIBC with a current e-mail address which will deem this E-mail Authorization and Waiver to continue to be in effect until otherwise notified in writing.

I acknowledge and confirm that:

i. I will use all reasonable measures to protect my e-mail account(s) and will be held responsible for any and all activities that occur thereunder and it will be deemed that all e-mails sent from that e-mail account were sent by me

ii. I will not allow anyone to send any e-mails on my behalf, unless otherwise legally appointed;

iii. I will not, in any manner whatsoever, modify, copy, distribute, any information contained in any e-mail unless otherwise permitted by CIBC;

iv. Due to the inherent characteristics of most e-mail systems, it is not possible to guarantee complete privacy in relation to e-mails;

v. All e-mails will be considered delivered when it leaves the information system within the control of the sender;

vi. I will not use any e-mail and contents thereto for any purpose that is deceitful or unlawful; and

vii. This E-mail Authorization and Waiver is in effect immediately upon execution.

I understand that the integrity and security of any e-mail exchange cannot be guaranteed. I further understand that e-mail transmissions cannot be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, by way of signing this waiver I relinquish any rights to pursue CIBC of any liability thereof. Further, I hereby agree not to hold CIBC liable for any errors or omissions in the contents of the e-mails, which arise as a result of any e-mail transmission or any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted.

I hereby acknowledge, agree and understand that if any provisions of this waiver are held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision will be considered stricken from the waiver and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired this waiver.

I further acknowledge, agree and understand that CIBC reserves the right to investigate suspected criminal violations concerning their e-mail account(s) and the information exchanged thereto. I hereby authorize CIBC to cooperate with law enforcement authorities or third parties in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Such cooperation may include CIBC providing personal information about me.

I acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms herein, have had any explanation to the provisions contained herein explained upon request, understand it.

Thank you,

“Disclaimer This e-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, disclose its contents, distribute or copy this e-mail. Additionally, if you are not the intended recipient you are full warned that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Ce message (incluant ses fichiers joints) est transmis pour l'usage exclusif de la ou des personnes à qui il est destiné et peut contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou assujettis au secret professionnel. Il est strictement interdit d'en faire toute autre distribution, copie ou divulgation. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire visé ou que vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser immédiatement par réponse à ce courriel et le détruire (incluant ses fichiers joints) de façon définitive. Merci.”

Affglo.com Affglo.com Affglo.com Affglo.com

gcc
Administrative Clerk
P. 1-866-350-1388
g...@Affglo.com | www.affglo.com

DocumentClassification:Confidential

This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of those to whom it is addressed and may be confidential. Distribution, copying or disclosure is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and permanently delete this message and attachments. Ce message (incluant ses fichiers joints) est transmis pour l'usage exclusif des personnes à qui il est destiné et peut être confidentiel. Il est interdit d'en faire la distribution, la copie ou la divulgation. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser immédiatement par réponse à ce courriel et le détruire (incluant ses fichiers joints) de façon définitive.

I hereby declare that CIBC and Affglo are a waste of time and that it would be nice if the LORD hit them with disease and tribulation. Bunch of liars.

re:749938 MD
Yahoo
/
Inbox

gcc <g...@affglo.com>
To:
'GREG...@YAHOO.CA'

Fri, Feb 4 at 12:04 p.m.

[...]

Re: PLEASE CONTACT CIBC - URGENT NOTICE
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
CIBC Retail Account Services, Mailbox

Sat, Jan 15 at 1:54 a.m.

F you ppl. I acknowledge my debt to you you the most homo faggot bank in Canada. You cancelled my credit card and then the lady on the telephone said I caused problems at the 72 nd and KGH branch location which was a lie. You can sue me in court..Court sides with bank staffer who says he was denied promotion because he’s not gay | National Post I realize the banks in Canada by law have to serve queers but yours encourages rape of heterosexuals. You whimpering queers have said my credit was good then denied it. See you in court and your front step. My family has had accounts with you since 1961 they would be appalled. You ppl have repeatedly lied to me throughout this process.

On Friday, January 14, 2022, 10:47:26 a.m. PST, CIBC Retail Account Services, Mailbox <mailbox.cibcreta...@cibc.com> wrote:

GREGORY CARR

REFERENCE # 105485004

Please contact CIBC at your earliest convenience at phone number 1 877 883 0966

We are open Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm eastern time.

You may speak to the first available representative.

Thank-you for your co-operation.

Regards,

CIBC Retail Client Services

(VM)

cid:image0...@01D75D33.93FF3410cid:image0...@01D75D33.93FF3410

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. If you received this in error, please notify me by reply email and delete this message.

Le present message y compris les pieces jointes est confidentiel et peut etre privilegie. Si vous l'avez re cu par errer veuillez men informer par courriel - reponse et le supprimer

CIBC Retail Account Services, Mailbox <mailbox.cibcreta...@cibc.com>
To:
GREG...@YAHOO.CA

Fri, Jan 14 at 10:47 a.m.

GREGORY CARR

REFERENCE # 105485004

Please contact CIBC at your earliest convenience at phone number 1 877 883 0966

We are open Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm eastern time.

You may speak to the first available representative.

Thank-you for your co-operation.

Regards,

CIBC Retail Client Services

(VM)

cid:image0...@01D75D33.93FF3410cid:image0...@01D75D33.93FF3410

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. If you received this in error, please notify me by reply email and delete this message.

Le present message y compris les pieces jointes est confidentiel et peut etre privilegie. Si vous l'avez re cu par errer veuillez men informer par courriel - reponse et le supprimer

CIBC Action Required: Overdue Account

Dear GREGORY,

These are challenging times, and we understand every circumstance is different, which is why we encourage you to visit our COVID 19 Relief Support section on cibc.com.

At CIBC, we care about our clients. That's why we want to help you make sure your account is up to date.

Our records show your Credit Card ending in 7491 has a minimum amount due of $118.00. Please pay this amount today to bring your account up to date.

Easily make a payment through the CIBC Mobile App or CIBC Online Banking.

For other financial help options, like restructuring your debt or working out a payment plan, visit www.cibc.com/debthelp or call us at 1-866-977-2692.

If you have already brought your account up to date, thank you for your payment.

Regards,

Raymond Smith
Sr. Director, Client Account Management
1-866-977-2692

*** Please do not respond to this email. This is an outgoing message only. ***
Mailing address: P.O. Box 157, Commerce Court Station, Toronto Ontario M5L 1A2
To view CIBC's Privacy policy, visit CIBC.com and click on the "Privacy and Security" link at the bottom right of the page. You will find the link to the Privacy Policy on the top right of the "Privacy and Security" page.

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 12:24:21 p.m. PDT, Collections Divestiture, Mailbox <mailbox.collect...@cibc.com> wrote:

GREGORY PAUL CARR

REFERENCE # 105485004

Please contact CIBC at your earliest convenience at phone number 1 877 883 0966

We are open Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm eastern time.

You may speak to the first available representative.

Thank-you for your co-operation.

Regards,

CIBC Retail Client Services

(YRRM)

| CIBC | Account Review Specialist Client Account Management | Technology, Infrastructure and Innovation 1155 Boul. Rene-Levesques West, Montreal, Qc H3B 3X7| Tel: 1-866-264-1738 Fax: 416-784-2204 Richard.Rwe...@cibc.com

Our purpose: To help make your ambition a reality

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. If you received this in error, please notify me by reply email and delete this message.

Le present message y compris les pieces jointes est confidentiel et peut etre privilegie. Si vous l'avez re cu par errer veuillez men informer par courriel - reponse et le supprimer

Hi Carmen Thanks For Calling Please Sell All The CIBC Stock I Have Including Those In The TFSA.
Yahoo/Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:Carman Holmes

Wed., Jul. 21 at 11:13 a.m.

Hi Carmen,

I had a bad experience at C.I.B.C. recently which wasted my time as well so I want all the shares sold. I will take the $10k to my bank account and divide the rest into new Apple and Bell shares. Thanks for your phone msg this morning and have a good day. JEHOVAH BLESS your home and your employer.

Sincerely,
Greg Carr

Upgrade Now
Yahoo Mail
Find messages, documents, photos or people

Profile image
Greg
Profile image
Compose
Inbox999+
Unread
Starred
Drafts403
Sent

Archive

Spam

Trash

Less
ViewsHide
Photos
Documents
Subscriptions
Deals
Travel
Folders
Hide
New Folder

Back

Archive
Move
Spam

GREGORY CARR- 2021-0623-1112-1395
Yahoo/Inbox

Simao, Philipe <philip...@cibc.com>
To:greg...@yahoo.ca

Thu., Jun. 24 at 6:36 a.m.

Good morning Mr. Carr,

I hope you are doing well.

I wanted to reach out to you today to acknowledge receiving the email that you sent below dated June 23, 2021. I tried to contact you yesterday but was unsuccessful in speaking to you directly and left you a voicemail message.

I am in the office between the hours of 8:00am-4:00pm and would like to speak to you concerning your email below.

Please advise the best time to speak.

Thank you

Philipe Simao | Senior Manager | CIBC Executive Client Relations, Client Care | PO Box 15, Station A, Toronto, ON M5W 1A2 | Tel: 1-800-465-2255/416-784-5539 x 4747 | Fax: 416-784-7076 | philip...@cibc.com

cid:image0...@01D70530.69D736C0

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. If you received this in error, please notify me by reply email and delete this message.

Sep 22, 2022, 1:19:23 PM9/22/22
Gweg, you wetard.

You not only are admitting to being a deadbeat, you are admitting you have ZERO credit. Get a credit card pulled and you are done with ANY credit for 6 iffin years.

Truly dude. You have NOTHING better to do in this life but talk about your failures?

Gweg Carr goes beyond sad and pathetic.

Greg Carr

Sep 23, 2022, 9:54:09 PM9/23/22
My credit is fine.

> Get a credit card pulled and you are done with ANY credit for 6 iffin years.

Then why do credit card companies keep sending me applications?

> Truly dude. You have NOTHING better to do in this life but talk about your failures?

You have nothing better to do than read my posts poverty case druggie?

> Gweg Carr goes beyond sad and pathetic.

And you are obsessed by me fraudster and shoplifter.

Why you so poor you have no car or assets and dress like a DTES junkie? Why do you have to post anonymously you convicted fraudster and shoplifter Daryl Grant Macaskill https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/PXeMRgdh2Sw/m/N_4cM1I8BwAJ shows the lawsuit you lost a few months ago and some of the aliases you use as pointed out by Judge Riley of New Westminster including the one you use in your latest moronic post.

Ace Ventura

Sep 24, 2022, 12:38:19 PM9/24/22
Gweg your lies are truly insulting.

You post a video claiming to hold a visa card and it is a debit card. You then go on to admit you had a credit card account pulled. You then admit not paying the amount still owing. You state you are a deadbeat and your former visa card is reporting R9 for the next 6 years.

OF COURSE you have no credit, you told us, fool.