++ Greeting MattB on 11/07/19 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 7, 2019, 8:29:55 AM11/7/19
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> ... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
>> Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
>> Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
>> cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
>> children to their eternal torment.
>>
>> Knowingly lying to those of us who are
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against
>> Him.
>>
>> The latter is a sin that will not be forgiven (Mark 3:29).

MattB asked:

> Am I understand Chung correctly that to lie to him is a unforgivable
> sin?

It is written that we are not to rely on our understanding.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/BzAkT3SnAgAJ

Instead, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Matt, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2019, 12:24:11 PM11/7/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2019, 5:30:17 PM11/7/19
Duke wrote:

>>> What is the good behind having to say it your way?
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
>
>> My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
>>
>> Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
>> is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
>> Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
>> (John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>
>> Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Duke,
would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2019, 5:42:43 PM11/7/19
++ (MattB) 11/07/19 As DDMF (aka "dead beer" per anagram) tragically
returns ...

Again, what caused DDMF to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit ?

The simple answer is that DDMF freely and tragically chose to remain
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka "hangry" as described at Genesis
25:32).

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/IcH017O9BQAJ

"But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a brother or sister
will be subject to judgment." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew
5:22)

Such is the danger of being (h)angry ( http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
).

"And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of
Hell." -- Holy Spirit (again referring to Matthew 5:22).

"Above all else, guard the heart for from it comes all the issues of
life." (Proverbs 4:23)

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts -- murder, adultery, sexual
immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

How to guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YbNSonNJ26Y/B3356wrKDAAJ

We, who are ready to be raptured (Luke 17:37) out from the Great
Tribulation (Revelation 7:14), are filled (Matthew 5:6) with "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) Who is our
Righteousness and Who is the Blood of the Lamb and Who makes our robes
white like wool though they were once scarlet with sin. Our being
filled with "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit does mean we no
longer hunger/thirst (Revelation 7:16a) for righteousness because we
are filled with Living Water (John 4:10) Who is our Righteousness.

Meanwhile, the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned like DDMF (aka Debra
Dee) are filled instead with "dead beer" (anagram for Debra Dee)
enroute to hell because "dead beer" not only does not wash out sin, it
is itself sin as evident by its tasting bad.

"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham
afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father
Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip
of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this
flame." (Luke 16:23-24)

"People in hell are not hungry for food because they are thirsty for
water." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Luke 16:23-24)

Behold in wide-eyed wonder as DDMF boasts (Jeremiah 9:24) about her
being "dead beer" as she vainly (Psalm 127:1) tries to wash off sin
with more sin:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/qg15a05bgV4/w0ZNb9nGAwAJ

Cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) indeed are those who falsely believe that the
equivalence that beer=leaven is in the Bible.

Just as wine is not the same as leaven in the Bible, neither is beer
the same as leaven in the Bible.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/9a7gVwqqmgo/AEpgKOEcDAAJ

+++

(h)angry DDMF "shrieked" (writing in all caps):
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)
>
> AN OMER OF MANNA WEIGHED AND WEIGHS 4.6 POUNDS,
> NOT 2 POUNDS AS ABC SAYS !!!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/P92IfVC2M_A/Lx4yfGQdDAAJ

Sadly note that DDMF calling the Holy Spirit, ABC, is blaspheming
against Him.

It is written at Mark 3:29 that blaspheming "against the Holy Spirit
will never be forgiven."

"... whoever blasphemes against Me will never be forgiven; they are
guilty of an eternal sin." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

+++

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:

http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2019, 1:44:36 PM11/8/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2019, 5:14:15 PM11/8/19
++ (MattB) 11/08/19 As DDMF (aka "dead beer" per anagram) tragically

Mattb

Nov 9, 2019, 12:59:41 PM11/9/19
On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 17:14:13 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>++ (MattB) 11/08/19 As DDMF (aka "dead beer" per anagram) tragically
>returns ...

What are you talking about now.....

Surrender the Name

Nov 9, 2019, 1:05:11 PM11/9/19
He thinks that you are Debra Dee Freeman....

Mattb

Nov 9, 2019, 1:51:25 PM11/9/19
You are kidding.......

Surrender the Name

Nov 9, 2019, 2:53:03 PM11/9/19
No...I am not. He thinks that you are one of her socks.

Mattb

Nov 9, 2019, 4:44:21 PM11/9/19
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 13:53:02 -0600, Surrender the Name
<dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/9/2019 12:51 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 12:05:09 -0600, Surrender the Name
>> <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> He thinks that you are Debra Dee Freeman....
>>
>> You are kidding.......
>>

> No...I am not. He thinks that you are one of her socks.

WOW.....How many years have been posting ;-)))

For the most part I try to keep out of their mess.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2019, 4:51:52 PM11/9/19
MattB asked:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/-F-EiBdwBQAJ

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Matt, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2019, 5:44:10 PM11/9/19
++ (MattB) 11/09/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:

Mattb

Nov 10, 2019, 3:45:09 PM11/10/19
<dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/9/2019 12:51 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 12:05:09 -0600, Surrender the Name
>> <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> He thinks that you are Debra Dee Freeman....
>>
>> You are kidding.......
>>

> No...I am not. He thinks that you are one of her socks.

How many does she have?

Surrender the Name

Nov 10, 2019, 5:21:44 PM11/10/19
On 11/10/2019 2:45 PM, Mattb wrote:
> How many does she have?

Honestly...I'm not certain that she has any, but Chung seems to think
so, but then Chung thinks is the Holy Spirit too...so much for that!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2019, 7:09:57 PM11/10/19
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:

>> > But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
>>
>> Lie.
>
> True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.

A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ytnd2dAJBzI/T7vY1CXWBgAJ

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I
am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all**
ways including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward
(John 15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not
have sound minds because of having brain-destroying
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue causes cancer too)
which is acquired from the consequential overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:

> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://bit.ly/HeartVAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 2:00:27 AM11/11/19
If Chung is what he claims wouldn't he know about the forgeries and
who wrote them?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 3:55:03 AM11/11/19
MattB wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> MattB asked:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote about DDMF being eternally condemned:
>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/p18cN2DiBAAJ
>
>>> How many (nyms) does she (DDMF) have?

DDMF has no nyms in this thread.

>> Honestly...I'm not certain that she has any, but Chung seems to think
>> so, but then Chung thinks is the Holy Spirit too...so much for that!

LIE.

Those of us who say/write that we're in the Holy Spirit, clearly do
not think we are Him.

> If Chung is what he claims wouldn't he know about the forgeries and
> who wrote them?

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21)a, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26) so that you, MattB, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 8:06:45 AM11/11/19
++ (MattB) 11/11/19 As DDMF (aka "dead beer" per anagram) tragically

Surrender the Name

Nov 11, 2019, 8:21:29 AM11/11/19
You lost me there! Forgeries of what? His posts?

PatB

Nov 11, 2019, 8:32:42 AM11/11/19
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 23:00:26 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Are you still forging other people's names?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 8:34:26 AM11/11/19
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:

>> > But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
>>
>> Lie.
>
> True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.

A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ytnd2dAJBzI/T7vY1CXWBgAJ

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I
am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all**
ways including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward
(Jn 15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

> [...]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more

Surrender the Name

Nov 11, 2019, 1:34:18 PM11/11/19
On 11/11/2019 1:00 AM, Mattb wrote:
Please tell me that you didn't do that....if you had to screw
with someone why couldn't it be someone without a serious mental
issue?

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 2:26:35 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 07:21:24 -0600, Surrender the Name
<dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/11/2019 1:00 AM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 16:21:42 -0600, Surrender the Name
>> <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Honestly...I'm not certain that she has any, but Chung seems to think
>>> so, but then Chung thinks is the Holy Spirit too...so much for that!
>>
>> If Chung is what he claims wouldn't he know about the forgeries and
>> who wrote them?
>>

> You lost me there! Forgeries of what? His posts?

Would seem some of the post in 'alt.bible.prophecy' are not from me.
If it only goes to that group I don't do that for ABP.

Also don't normally reply to Chung as he was killfiled had to change
that to see what was going on.

BTW glad I'm not in your area so keep warm, there is cold but wind
and that cold no thanks.

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 2:30:14 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:32:43 -0500, PatB <PBARK...@woh.rr.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 23:00:26 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 16:21:42 -0600, Surrender the Name
>><dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Honestly...I'm not certain that she has any, but Chung seems to think
>>>so, but then Chung thinks is the Holy Spirit too...so much for that!
>>
>> If Chung is what he claims wouldn't he know about the forgeries and
>>who wrote them?
>
>Are you still forging other people's names?

Patrick back one day and already making false accusations if you had
bothered to read you would see that Chung thinks I am a sock for Debra
Dee Freeman.

%

Nov 11, 2019, 2:33:22 PM11/11/19
i think you are too

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 2:47:09 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:34:17 -0600, Surrender the Name
<dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/11/2019 1:00 AM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 16:21:42 -0600, Surrender the Name
>> <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Honestly...I'm not certain that she has any, but Chung seems to think
>>> so, but then Chung thinks is the Holy Spirit too...so much for that!
>>
>> If Chung is what he claims wouldn't he know about the forgeries and
>> who wrote them?
>>

> Please tell me that you didn't do that....if you had to screw
>with someone why couldn't it be someone without a serious mental
>issue?

I had Chung killfiled until this so no I do not reply to him. Also
can't get the post before I killfiled him so exactly what are you
talking about.

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 2:59:28 PM11/11/19
You think?? Your post make that doubtful I'd say you are about as
intelligent as Duke/Earl and just as truthful. You a fundie?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 3:25:25 PM11/11/19
MattB wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> MattB asked:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote about DDMF being eternally condemned:
>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ
>
>>> How many (nyms) does she (DDMF) have?

DDMF has no nyms in this thread.

>> Honestly...I'm not certain that she has any, but Chung seems to think
>> so, but then Chung thinks is the Holy Spirit too...so much for that!

LIE.

Those of us who say/write that we're in the Holy Spirit, clearly do
not think we are Him.

> If Chung is what he claims wouldn't he know about the forgeries and
> who wrote them?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/_M4lJYjvBQAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21)a, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26) so that you, MattB, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 3:27:07 PM11/11/19
(John 15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Ki 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 3:28:55 PM11/11/19

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 4:32:02 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:25:19 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>MattB wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>>> MattB asked:

>DDMF has no nyms in this thread.
>
>>> Honestly...I'm not certain that she has any, but Chung seems to think
>>> so, but then Chung thinks is the Holy Spirit too...so much for that!
>
>LIE.
>
>Those of us who say/write that we're in the Holy Spirit, clearly do
>not think we are Him.

If I have that wrong I apologize.

PatB

Nov 11, 2019, 4:38:24 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:30:12 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:32:43 -0500, PatB <PBARK...@woh.rr.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 23:00:26 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> If Chung is what he claims wouldn't he know about the forgeries and
>>>who wrote them?
>>
>>Are you still forging other people's names?
>
> Patrick back one day and already making false accusations if you had
>bothered to read you would see that Chung thinks I am a sock for Debra
>Dee Freeman.

I made no accusation.
I merely asked a question.
How did you become a sock?

PatB

Nov 11, 2019, 4:39:46 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:47:07 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
And I had you kill-filed until yesterday.
I still have chung kill-filed.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 4:49:13 PM11/11/19
Mattb wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MattB wrote:

>> DDMF has no nyms in this thread.

>> LIE.
>>
>> Those of us who say/write that we're in the Holy Spirit, clearly do
>> not think we are Him.
>>
>>> If Chung is what he claims wouldn't he know about the forgeries and
>>> who wrote them?
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/_M4lJYjvBQAJ
>>
>> While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy
>> Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
>> 6:21)a, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
>> (Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26) so that you, MattB, would come to trust the
>> truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com with all
>> glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.
>>
>> Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/edLRSjQVBgAJ

> If I have that wrong I apologize.

I am now simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and
again hope you, MattB, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 4:49:58 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:38:24 -0500, PatB <PBARK...@woh.rr.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:30:12 -0800, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:32:43 -0500, PatB <PBARK...@woh.rr.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Are you still forging other people's names?
>>
>> Patrick back one day and already making false accusations if you had
>>bothered to read you would see that Chung thinks I am a sock for Debra
>>Dee Freeman.
>
>I made no accusation.
>I merely asked a question.

OK then I will start asking questions. What you are doing is a
False question fallacy. Remember you started this on day one.

>How did you become a sock?

LOL

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 4:50:56 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:39:47 -0500, PatB <PBARK...@woh.rr.com>
This is about what? I doubt you even know what this discussion is
about.

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 4:56:32 PM11/11/19
At times

>So again, how are you ?

Doing good, hope the same for you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 5:03:56 PM11/11/19
Taking your "doing good" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I
share with you, Matt, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're being being blessed
right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
**and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 5:20:51 PM11/11/19
I'm not sure what you are asking here.

Surrender the Name

Nov 11, 2019, 5:53:51 PM11/11/19
Yup, it is cold here, 4° with a dusting of snow on the ground
and if outside you have to keep moving or that cold wind will
give you a freeze burn. The remainder of the week is looking fair,
40's and 50's here so I might get in some radio time and do a little
CW practice on the air.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 5:57:16 PM11/11/19
starvation" (2 Ki 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not

Surrender the Name

Nov 11, 2019, 5:59:42 PM11/11/19
More likely than not it was one of the atheists doing it in sci med.
A few years back they had a sporge flood in sci.med and it made reading
posts impossible to do. Lets hope that never occurs again.

I could not help but laugh about it thinking that you had done that
to Chung. If anyone has it coming it would have to be him. Between him
And Debra Dee Freeman they are the spam king and queen of the world.

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 6:02:58 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:53:48 -0600, Surrender the Name
The radio part sounds fun.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 6:03:02 PM11/11/19
>> through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
>> right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
>> **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
>> and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I'm not sure what you are asking here.

Again, I advise that you, Matt, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Surrender the Name

Nov 11, 2019, 6:03:19 PM11/11/19
He wants you to say "hungry". If you do he will follow you and bug you
until you die from frustration! And he will use your name in ads on
usenet and the net for his "terribly hungry diet"! Lol!

Surrender the Name

Nov 11, 2019, 6:05:48 PM11/11/19
I could not help but laugh my ass off at the thought of you
forging Chung. If anyone deserves it is would be him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 6:08:16 PM11/11/19
starvation" (2 Ki 6:29) delusion (2 Th 2:11), who do not

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 6:09:27 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:59:40 -0600, Surrender the Name
I seldom go to those groups. Think I killfiled many because their
post covered most the groups page and made it difficult to navigate.
This '%' person is just a troll. IMO.

Surrender the Name

Nov 11, 2019, 6:14:29 PM11/11/19
If you have a good receiver that demodulates sideband get on 40
meters upper sideband on the frequency 7.200 USB. There are a bunch
of drunks that are on the air inebriated and they talk all night long.

It is hilarious to listen too. There is also a guy from vancouver, BC
that gets on there on saturday morning at 10.00 am your time that has
publicly accused Prince Andrew of murdering his younger sister. He
goes by the call "VK9GCY", radio Canada. THis guy rants on for hours.

Surrender the Name

Nov 11, 2019, 6:16:52 PM11/11/19
It's hard to tell these days.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2019, 6:20:44 PM11/11/19

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 11:23:39 PM11/11/19
Wonderfully hungry

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 11:27:26 PM11/11/19
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 17:14:26 -0600, Surrender the Name
I have a receiver somewhere will have to find it and listen sometime
.

Mattb

Nov 11, 2019, 11:29:12 PM11/11/19