Covid and flu putting massive pressure on NHS - health secretary

Michael Ejercito

Jan 4, 2023, 8:23:24 AM1/4/23
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-64151557

Covid and flu putting massive pressure on NHS - health secretary
Published
14 hours ago

Share
Related Topics
Coronavirus pandemic
A paramedic gets into the back of an ambulance
IMAGE SOURCE,PA MEDIA
By Nick Triggle
Health correspondent
Flu and Covid have put "massive pressure" on the NHS and reducing
backlogs caused by the pandemic will "take time", Health Secretary Steve
Barclay has said.

Speaking amid mounting concern over hospital delays, he said the
government was working on freeing up beds.

He said this would relieve pressure in A&Es and on ambulance services.

It comes as a woman who waited 25 hours to be seen at an emergency
department told the BBC it was "like a war movie".

Mr Barclay said people with conditions like heart disease had been
reluctant to come forward for support at times during the pandemic - and
this was a major factor in the demands now being seen.

He acknowledged the NHS was facing huge challenges, but said the
government was providing extra funding to help.

This includes a £500m winter fund that has been set up to help hospitals
discharge patients who are medically fit to leave but cannot because of
a lack of support available in the community.

And he added: "We are so focused on getting people out of hospital who
do not need to be there."

5 Questions On: Pressure on the NHS
Annette Fury, who was blue-lighted to a hospital in the West Midlands
Image caption,
Annette Fury, who spent 13 hours in an ambulance and another 12 waiting
in A&E, described the scene at a hospital as like 'a war movie'
Downing Street said the government had been "up front" with the public
about the pressure the NHS would face.

The prime minister's official spokesman acknowledged that "for a number
of people seeking to access the NHS this winter it will be very difficult".

He said the service was facing an "unprecedented challenge" but insisted
the government was doing "everything possible" to ease pressure.

"I think we are confident we are providing the NHS with the funding it
needs," he said, adding the NHS was already "maximising its number of
beds" to free up capacity.

In recent days, a number of hospitals have declared critical incidents,
suggesting they cannot function as usual because of extraordinary pressure.

Senior doctors have described the NHS as on a knife edge, with some
accident and emergency units in a "complete state of crisis".

One patient, Annette Fury, described the situation in A&E after she
suffered a seizure from bacterial meningitis and was blue-lighted to a
hospital in the West Midlands.

Once there, she spent 13 hours in an ambulance and then another 12
waiting in A&E.

"It was like a scene from a war movie," she told BBC News. "There were
people sitting on the floor, people on trollies everywhere. It was just
horrendous."

She added she wanted to "highlight to the government how dangerous the
situation is".

She said: "What I would like to do is invite a government minister to
come in - even for six hours - and to observe what goes on here," she said.

There have been sharp rises in the numbers of people in hospital with
Covid and flu in recent weeks - about one in eight beds in England is
now occupied by patients with these infections.

Winter set to be worst for A&E, health leaders warn

Pressure on the NHS is unsustainable, medics warn
BBC graph shows a steep rise in the number of patients in hospital with
flu in England from 15 Nov to 25 Dec
Labour criticised the government's management of the health service,
while the Liberal Democrats called for Parliament to be recalled early.

MPs are due back at Westminster next Monday, following their Christmas
break.

Prof Phil Banfield, who chairs the British Medical Association, which
represents doctors, called on the government to "step up and take
immediate action".

The situation was "intolerable and unsustainable", he said, with the
NHS's survival on a knife edge and patients needlessly dying because of
a political choice.

Richard Webber, of the College of Paramedics, said the current situation
was the worst in his 30-year career.

Delays were causing patients "significant harm", he said, with ambulance
services now struggling to find available crews for cardiac arrests -
the highest category of emergency call.

"I've never known anything like it," Mr Webber said.Meanwhile, the UK
Health Security Agency (UKHSA) has reiterated the importance of people
wearing masks if they are ill and need to go out.

The UKHSA has also asked parents to keep children off school if they
have a fever.

www.avg.com

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 4, 2023, 10:40:56 AM1/4/23
On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 05:23:14 -0800, Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>https://www.bbc.com/news/health-64151557
>
>Covid and flu putting massive pressure on NHS - health secretary
>Published

What possible relevance can this have to a Flip Chinaman like you,
gook? You should be more concerned about the huge outbreak of Covid
in your ancestral homeland, China!
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2023, 10:56:44 AM1/4/23
(Covid) 01/04/23 REAL/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

> Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

> He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among
these:

> '14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

> Psalms
> 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
> open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

> Proverbs

> 13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the
stomach of
> the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

> Joel
> 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
> the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
> people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

> Psalms
> 107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good
things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

> Acts
> 14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
> giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
> your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and
his
word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
(
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2023, 11:13:25 AM1/4/23
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the UK & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Peeler

Jan 4, 2023, 11:49:50 AM1/4/23
On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 15:40:55 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>>https://www.bbc.com/news/health-64151557
>>
>>Covid and flu putting massive pressure on NHS - health secretary
>>Published
>
> What possible relevance can this have to a Flip Chinaman like you,
> gook? You should be more concerned about the huge outbreak of Covid
> in your ancestral homeland, China!

He's an American from the US, you retarded piece of serb nazi shit!

being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 4, 2023, 12:43:56 PM1/4/23
On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 17:49:03 +0100, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 15:40:55 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
>Fformby-Smythe", farted again:
>

>>>https://www.bbc.com/news/health-64151557
>>>
>>>Covid and flu putting massive pressure on NHS - health secretary
>>>Published
>>
>> What possible relevance can this have to a Flip Chinaman like you,
>> gook? You should be more concerned about the huge outbreak of Covid
>> in your ancestral homeland, China!
>
>He's an American from the US, you retarded piece of serb nazi shit!

He's a Flip Chinaman from the Flippines, you subnormal piece of
jewloving Grik skata!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2023, 1:25:57 PM1/4/23
(Covid) 01/04/23 BARRY/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Jan 4, 2023, 1:38:54 PM1/4/23
On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 17:43:56 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile
of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass", farted again:

>>He's an American from the US, you retarded piece of serb nazi shit!
>
> He's a Flip Chinaman from the Flippines, you subnormal piece of
> jewloving Grik skata!

He's an American from the US, you retarded piece of serb nazi shit!

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 4, 2023, 3:29:55 PM1/4/23
On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 19:38:06 +0100, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2023, 3:46:02 PM1/4/23
(Covid) 01/04/23 BARRY/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Jan 4, 2023, 3:54:15 PM1/4/23
On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 20:29:54 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass", farted again: wrote:

>>He's an American from the US, you retarded piece of serb nazi shit!
>
> He's a Flip Chinaman from the Flippines, you subnormal piece of
> jewloving Grik skata!

He's an American from the US, you retarded and perverted piece of serb nazi
shit!

BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Jan 4, 2023, 4:22:47 PM1/4/23
On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 21:53:27 +0100, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2023, 4:34:38 PM1/4/23
(Covid) 01/04/23 BARRY/KK mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Jan 4, 2023, 5:34:05 PM1/4/23
On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 21:22:46 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile
of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass", farted again:

>>He's an American from the US, you retarded and perverted piece of serb nazi
>>shit!
>
> He's a Flip Chinaman from the Flippines, you subnormal piece of
> jewloving Grik skata!

He's an American from the US, you retarded and perverted piece of serb nazi
shit!

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 4, 2023, 5:49:52 PM1/4/23
(Covid) 01/04/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Jan 5, 2023, 8:08:19 AM1/5/23
On Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 9:43:57 AM UTC-8, BARRY Z. SHEIN jew
paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 17:49:03 +0100, Foreskin Peeler
> <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 15:40:55 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic,
serbian
> >bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's
famous
> >sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
> >Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

> >> What possible relevance can this have to a Flip Chinaman like you,
> >> gook? You should be more concerned about the huge outbreak of Covid
> >> in your ancestral homeland, China!
> >
> >He's an American from the US, you retarded piece of serb nazi shit!
> He's a Flip Chinaman from the Flippines, you subnormal piece of
> jewloving Grik skata!
Mangina, therer is nothing flip nor chinaman about me.

I am, and always have been, an American.

You are a Nazi.

As a Nazi, you are, above all else, a craven coward.

You are afraid to compete with others as equals because you know you
can not measure up.

You are afraid of your own inadequacy, so you want to murder your
betters.

You are afraid of the truth, so you want to murder those who would
tell it.

You are afraid of history, so you want to murder the past, to wipe
out the knowledge of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of National
Socialism.

Finally, you are afraid of the power of educated, informed adults.
Freedom of choice terrifies you… which is why you choose minor children
as sexual partners. You can not interact with competent adults in a
consensually sexual way. You need to be able to impose yourself on a
helpless victim, be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a mental
hospital.

That is what you are, a Nazi, and there is nothing polite or honest
about it.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Jan 5, 2023, 8:10:53 AM1/5/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 5, 2023, 8:21:17 AM1/5/23
On Thu, 5 Jan 2023 05:08:18 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 9:43:57 AM UTC-8, BARRY Z. SHEIN jew
>paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass wrote:
> > On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 17:49:03 +0100, Foreskin Peeler
> > <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > >On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 15:40:55 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic,
>serbian
> > >bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's
>famous
> > >sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
> > >Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

> > >He's an American from the US, you retarded piece of serb nazi shit!
> > He's a Flip Chinaman from the Flippines, you subnormal piece of
> > jewloving Grik skata!
> Mangina, therer is nothing flip nor chinaman about me.
>
> I am, and always have been, an American.

You are, and always have been, an illegal Flip Chinaman. You don't
even LOOK like a g-ddam American.

> You are a Nazi.
>
> As a Nazi, you are, above all else

Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

I sure, am.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

YOU, on the other hand, are WAAAAAAAAAY below all else.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 5, 2023, 10:23:29 AM1/5/23
(Covid) 01/05/23 REAL/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Jan 5, 2023, 10:56:19 AM1/5/23
On Thu, 05 Jan 2023 13:21:16 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

>> I am, and always have been, an American.
>
> You are, and always have been, an illegal Flip Chinaman. You don't
> even LOOK like a g-ddam American.

HE is an AMERICAN! YOU are an ASSHOLE! Period!

>> You are a Nazi.
>>
>> As a Nazi, you are, above all else, a craven coward.
>
> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

No buts about it, you craven coward!

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2....@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 5, 2023, 12:23:54 PM1/5/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12 as shown by http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba,
DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

Michael Ejercito

Jan 8, 2023, 1:59:04 PM1/8/23
Nithing, to the contrary, I have been an American all my life.

So people who look like me look like an American.

>> You are a Nazi.
>>
>> As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>
> Yup.
>
> Indeed.
>
> Right on, all counts.
>
> I sure, am.
>
> No doubt, about it.
>
> You got, THAT right!
>
> YOU, on the other hand, are WAAAAAAAAAY below all else.

You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE. The
key word is CHOICE. You were born with the same human nature as the
rest of us. Your CHOICES made you a nithing.

Bill explains what nithings are.

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=9446

Define and Dehumanize the Enemy: Jihadists as Nithings or Nidings

by Bill Levinson
It is an ancient principle of magic (which modern people recognize as
stories that reflect a society’s culture and psychology) that
knowledge of a person’s real or True Name delivers power over that
person. What it really means is that, if you know the person’s
psychology, you can gain an advantage over him. It is also well known
that the side that controls the language of an argument controls the
argument. As an example, Hamas terrorists and their enablers refer to
Israel’s military as an “occupation force” and terrorisitic violence
against civilians as “resistance.”

We have long sought a single word that strips the enemy of all
humanity, and reduces him to something less than an animal that is
worthy of nothing less than extermination. As far as we know, the
English language contains no such word, although “dreck” (garbage or
refuse) comes close. “Homo sapiens by BIRTH, subhuman by CHOICE”
describes Islamic supremacists perfectly, but it is a phrase and not a
word. We now propose to refer to Islamic supremacists as nithings or
nidings: a Scandinavian word that strips its object of all humanity.
Webster’s dictionary (1913) defines it as “A coward; a dastard; — a
term of utmost opprobrium.”

We remind readers who object to the dehumanization of Islamic
supremacists that those enemies are already attempting to dehumanize
Jews, and to a lesser degree Christians, with images that could have
come directly from Adolf Hitler. As they have chosen to sow the
dragon’s teeth, our position is that they must now reap their rightful
harvest: the complete hatred and loathing of all civilized human
beings.
nithings

Nithing or niding was more than a common insult, because Scandinavian
culture required its subject to fight a duel with the accuser or
become an outlaw: totally devoid of rights, honor, and even
recognition as a human being. Per the Wikipedia entry,

The actual meaning of the adjective argr or ragr [= Anglo-Saxon
earg] was the nature or appearance of effeminacy, especially by
obscene acts. Argr was the worst, most derogatory swearword of all
known to the Norse language. According to Icelandic law, the accused
was expected to kill the accuser at once. …If the accused did not
retort by violent attack yielding either the accuser to take his words
back or the accuser’s death, he was hence proven to be a weak and
cowardly nithing by not retorting accordingly.

A nithing was devoid of all human rights, and he was considered the
enemy of civilized humanity: a perfect depiction of Islamic
supremacists. The word therefore strips the enemy of all humanity, and
degrades him to the status of a wolf or strangler (per Scandinavian
tradition) or a virulent disease like the Black Plague. Black Plague
is a deadly and contagious disease whose vector consists of plague-
carrying rats, while the Green Plague of militant “Islam” is a deadly
and contagious ideology that is spread by bipedal rats: nidings or
nithings, non-humans that raise violent hands to all of civilized
Humanity.

The immediate consequence of being proven a nithing was
outlawing. The outlawed did not have any rights, he was exlex (Latin
for “outside of the legal system”), in Anglo-Saxon utlah, Middle Low
German uutlagh, Old Norse utlagr. Just as feud yielded enmity among
kinships, outlawry yielded enmity of all humanity.[63] …”Yet that is
but one aspect of outlawry. The outlaw is not only expelled from the
kinship, he is also regarded henceforth as an enemy to mankind.”

The actual definition of a nithing is somewhat more involved and
complex, and it gets into sexual perversions and zoomorphical
transformations (Loki’s transformation of himself into a mare to have
sexual intercourse with a stallion, and thus beget Odin’s horse
Sleipner is probably an example), but the following line is pertinent:
“The nithing used its malicious seid magic to destroy anything owned
and made by man, ultimately the human race and Midgard itself[6], due
to its basically unlimited envy, hate, and malice that were nith.”

"Destruction of everything owned and made by Man” (the Palestinians’
destruction of the greenhouses in Gaza comes to mind immediately) and
“unlimited envy, hate, and malice” describe militant “Islam”
perfectly, and further underscore the application of nithing or niding
to describe it. The propensity for mindless destruction also appears
in Orson Scott Card’s Alvin Maker series, in which a supernatural
enemy is known as the Unmaker: a personification of evil that is the
total antithesis of God the Creator.

The Unmaker is the main antagonist in Orson Scott Card’s
alternate history/fantasy series The Tales of Alvin Maker. Never
directly confronted, it is a supernatural force that breaks apart
matter and aims to destroy and consume everything and everyone. …To
make something is to oppose the Unmaker, but a point often made is
that this is futile. By natural law the Unmaker can tear down faster
than any man can build.

This also is an outstanding definition of militant “Islam” or Islamic
supremacy: an ideology that seeks to destroy everything into which it
comes in contact, and with which no reason, negotiation, or compromise
is possible.

In summary, a nithing or niding is the enemy of Civilization, a
subhuman (through its behavioral choices, and emphatically NOT due to
its racial or ethnic origin) monster with total hatred and malice
toward all human industry and arts, and worthy of nothing but
extermination like any virulent disease. This is the word we will now
apply to Islamic supremacists and their enablers, and we encourage
others to do likewise.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 8, 2023, 3:31:47 PM1/8/23
(Covid) 01/08/23 Again praying w/ MichaelE here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/TRaQRPdzoMw/m/VjeA-eBhCgAJ

The REAL Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 10, 2023, 7:59:43 AM1/10/23
On Sun, 8 Jan 2023 10:58:58 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
Gook, on the contrary, you have been a Flip Chinaman all your life.

> So people who look like me look like an American.

Subpeople who look like you look nothing LIKE an American.

>>> You are a Nazi.
>>>
>>> As a Nazi, you are, above all else
>>
>> Yup.
>>
>> Indeed.
>>
>> Right on, all counts.
>>
>> I sure, am.
>>
>> No doubt, about it.
>>
>> You got, THAT right!
>>
>> YOU, on the other hand, are WAAAAAAAAAY below all else.
>>

> You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE. The
>key word is CHOICE. You were born with the same human nature as the
>rest of us. Your CHOICES made you a nithing.

You are a gook - subhuman by excretion, ainlungual BY CHOICE. The key
word is CHOICE. You were excreted with the same subhuman DNA as the
rest of the gooks. Your CHOICES made you an ainlunguist.

> Bill explains what nithings are.

Greek Bill and greek you, gook.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 8:08:50 AM1/10/23
(Covid) 01/10/23 REAL/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Jan 10, 2023, 9:40:24 AM1/10/23
On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:59:42 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe", farted again:

<FLUSH another load of the usual absolutely ridiculous, idiotic and
psychotic BULLSHIT>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL

Peeler

Jan 15, 2023, 12:47:02 PM1/15/23
On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:39:33 +0100, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:59:42 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "The REAL Revd Terence
>Fformby-Smythe", farted again:
>
><FLUSH another load of the usual absolutely ridiculous, idiotic and
>psychotic BULLSHIT>
>
>...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL

Oopsy daisy, my bad :----) I neglected to mention my jew paedophile
pwner BARRY ZACHARY SHEIN's persistent anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS"
jew SPAM excreted from his jew paedophile domain STD.COM! That was
ainlungual and hypocritical of me innit!

From: rj...@shell02.TheWorld.com (Roman the demented illiterate Grik
Foreskin PEELER)
Newsgroups:
uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.revisionism
Subject: REALLY NOW, Pope Francis? LOMPO, shithead! Stinking, crazy,
SPAMMING nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron reports on PAEDO PRIESTS
(209)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 03:27:19 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rj...@shell02.TheWorld.com (Roman the demented illiterate
Grik Foreskin PEELER)

"Roman the demented illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER"???
Butt that's ME! LOL!

WHY OH, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH am I too cowardly,
spineless and invertebrate to bitch/whine/moan to my jew pwner's ISP:
ab...@TheWorld.com ???

Peeler

Jan 15, 2023, 2:42:52 PM1/15/23
On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:46:59 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING her master, Peeler, farted again:

> From: Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
> Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,uk.legal
> Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
> Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:46:59 +0000

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!

Peeler

Jan 16, 2023, 9:23:37 AM1/16/23
On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 20:42:00 +0100, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:46:59 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING her master, Peeler, farted again:
>
>> From: Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,uk.legal
>> Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
>> Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:46:59 +0000

Peeler

Jan 16, 2023, 12:19:09 PM1/16/23
On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:23:35 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING her master, Peeler, farted again:

> From: Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
> Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,uk.legal
> Subject: Re: Yet MORE Sick Spam by Deranged Stinking Pedo Swine Razovic from newsdemon.com!
> Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:23:35 +0000

Peeler

Jan 16, 2023, 12:55:25 PM1/16/23
On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 18:18:16 +0100, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:23:35 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING her master, Peeler, farted again:
>
>> From: Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,uk.legal
>> Subject: Re: Yet MORE Sick Spam by Deranged Stinking Pedo Swine Razovic from newsdemon.com!
>> Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:23:35 +0000

Peeler

Jan 16, 2023, 1:42:40 PM1/16/23
On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 17:55:23 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING her master, Peeler, farted again:

> From: Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
> Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,uk.legal,soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.jewish
> Subject: Re: And yet MORE Sick Spam by Deranged Stinking Pedo Swine Razovic from newsdemon.com!
> Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 17:55:23 +0000

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2023, 2:56:46 PM1/16/23
(Covid) 01/16/23 COVID-19 in the brain on autopsy ...

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-05542-y

"Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is known to cause multi-organ
dysfunction1,2,3 during acute infection with severe acute respiratory
syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), with some patients experiencing
prolonged symptoms, termed post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2
(refs.?4,5). However, the burden of infection outside the respiratory
tract and time to viral clearance are not well characterized,
particularly in the brain3,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14. Here we carried out
complete autopsies on 44 patients who died with COVID-19, with
extensive sampling of the central nervous system in 11 of these
patients, to map and quantify the distribution, replication and
cell-type specificity of SARS-CoV-2 across the human body, including
the brain, from acute infection to more than seven months following
symptom onset. We show that SARS-CoV-2 is widely distributed,
predominantly among patients who died with severe COVID-19, and that
virus replication is present in multiple respiratory and
non-respiratory tissues, including the brain, early in infection.
Further, we detected persistent SARS-CoV-2 RNA in multiple anatomic
sites, including throughout the brain, as late as 230 days following
symptom onset in one case. Despite extensive distribution of
SARS-CoV-2 RNA throughout the body, we observed little evidence of
inflammation or direct viral cytopathology outside the respiratory
tract. Our data indicate that in some patients SARS-CoV-2 can cause
systemic infection and persist in the body for months."

+++

The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the US & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19
) finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like
http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Shareable link to the content of this post:
https://tinyurl.com/COVIDbrainInfection

So let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) each other as our
LORD truly loves (John 15:13) us ...

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer instead of sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart so that
we can (Philippians 4:13) fly up to meet the LORD in the air when He
returns to rescue us

..because we mindfully choose to openly care (Mt5:47) w/our heart,