+++ How to stop sinning ..

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 12:30:28 PM6/18/19
Simply always say/write that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

"I am simply wonderfully hungry" is the absolutely **only** correct
answer to the question "Do you sin ?" because it means GOD is blessing
us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby proving on our behalf that we've
stopped sinning.

To answer "Do you sin ?" incorrectly is itself sin.

Recent USENET example of not sinning:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/4eSrqciAC8I/JfMaJrtrBQAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

servant

Jun 18, 2019, 5:59:35 PM6/18/19
Andrew, do you sin?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 6:54:31 PM6/18/19
eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) asked:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> A much simpler trichotomy for **all** living humans:
>>
>> <begin trichotomy>
>>
>> (1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
>> Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
>> able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
>> entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
>> of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).
>>
>> (2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
>> GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
>> constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
>> stop (John 5:14) sinning.
>>
>> (3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
>> 19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
>> creatures in Christ.
>>
>> <end trichotomy>
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
>> http://T3WiJ.com

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/4eSrqciAC8I/uIV1Ak1pBQAJ

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, more than ever for the
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward benefit of the born-again (John 3:3 &
5) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

Now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ,

Miloch

Jun 18, 2019, 7:31:44 PM6/18/19
In article <5d0956fb$0$2183$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu>, servant says...

>Andrew, do you sin?

Just a guess but prolly only with the lights out and God not watching...

*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 7:36:43 PM6/18/19
+++ 06/18/19 Haplessly returning ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the thread titled
"LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully
hungry ..."

Link to thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse you,
who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more than ever in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry ,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 10:00:19 AM6/19/19
+++ 06/19/19 Again very simply ...

Simply always say/write that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

"I am simply wonderfully hungry" is the absolutely **only** correct
answer to the question "Do you sin ?" because it means GOD is blessing
us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby proving on our behalf that we've
indeed stopped sinning else He wouldn't be helping us to say/write
that we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12).

It is written in Scripture that we are to prove **all** things, which
would include that we've stopped sinning.

Indeed, to answer "Do you sin ?" incorrectly is itself sin.

servant

Jun 19, 2019, 10:40:49 AM6/19/19

Andrew, do you sin?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 2:05:07 PM6/19/19
++++ 06/19/19 Again very simply ....

%

Jun 19, 2019, 2:07:44 PM6/19/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 2:20:54 PM6/19/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 5:27:51 PM6/19/19
+++++ 06/19/19 Again very simply .....

servant

Jun 19, 2019, 7:44:37 PM6/19/19

Andrew, do you sin?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 7:52:14 PM6/19/19
eternally condemned nymshifter haplessly perseverated:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 8:23:14 AM6/20/19
+++ 06/20/19 Again very simply ...

servant

Jun 20, 2019, 12:20:31 PM6/20/19

Andrew, should we take it that when you remain silent about "do you sin",
it is confirmation you do?

Miloch

Jun 20, 2019, 12:33:50 PM6/20/19
In article <5d0bab5c$0$2182$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu>, servant says...

>Andrew, should we take it that when you remain silent about "do you sin",
>it is confirmation you do?

Prolly sinning at this very moment...you know...the kind of sin that falls under
the category of "If it feels good, do it!"

*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 1:19:52 PM6/20/19
someone eternally condemned tragically perseverated:

Dexter

Jun 20, 2019, 3:54:16 PM6/20/19
servant,alt.bible.prophecy wrote:

> Andrew, should we take it that when you remain silent
> about "do you sin", it is confirmation you do?

Perhaps, rather, he's not here for conversation or
interaction. These newsgroups merely provide an outlet for
the release of his pressured outpourings of meaningless
religious spew.

Make whatever you will of the imagery. I suspect you
wouldn't be far from the truth.

--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 4:02:40 PM6/20/19
the eternally condemned haplessly perseverated:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> A much simpler trichotomy for **all** living humans:
>>
>> <begin trichotomy>
>>
>> (1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
>> Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
>> able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
>> entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
>> of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).
>>
>> (2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
>> GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
>> constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
>> stop (John 5:14) sinning.
>>
>> (3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
>> 19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
>> creatures in Christ.
>>
>> <end trichotomy>
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
>> http://T3WiJ.com

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/4eSrqciAC8I/uIV1Ak1pBQAJ

> Andrew, do you sin?

<begin reply>

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

<end reply>

Andrew

Jun 20, 2019, 6:30:41 PM6/20/19
<servant> wrote in message news:5d0bab5c$0$2182$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu...

> Andrew, should we take it that when you
> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
> confirmation you do?

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9

Provision has been made at great expense
that the greatest sinner may be cleansed
completely from all sin and have eternal
life in the kingdom of glory, forever and
ever. Amen and amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 6:55:22 PM6/20/19
Andrew321 wrote:
> Eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned "servant" nymshifter asked:
>>
>> Andrew, should we take it that when you
>> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
>> confirmation you do?

<begin **already oft-repeated** reply>

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who testifies here on my
behalf through my reply as explained in the OP of this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

<end reply>

Laus DEO !

Suggested contextual reading of **already oft-repeated** reply:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/5c3_sFZDAAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/N4J7NkJ4AAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/iJrhjRGVAAAJ

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate the devastating effects of His curse (Jeremiah
17:5) on the brain of the eternally condemned.

Laus DEO !!

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, more than ever for the
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward benefit of the born-again (John 3:3 &
5) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

>"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
> ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
> confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
> forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
> all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9

Indeed, even boasting about having stopped sinning is itself a sin
according to what is written in Scripture at Jeremiah 9:24

> Provision has been made at great expense
> that the greatest sinner may be cleansed
> completely from all sin and have eternal
> life in the kingdom of glory, forever and
> ever. Amen and amen.

Actually, what is written in Scripture at Mark 3:29 is that the
greatest sin of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit will never be
forgiven:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/wCvpib_bIvE/ebg_XbXeAAAJ

+++

In the interim, I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12) and hope you, Andrew321, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So how are you ?

servant

Jun 20, 2019, 7:10:12 PM6/20/19

><servant> wrote in message news:5d0bab5c$0$2182$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu...
>>
>> Andrew, should we take it that when you
>> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
>> confirmation you do?
>
>"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
> ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
> confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
> forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
> all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9

Very good, the very verse that says andrew sins, no?

The above was written to christians, the greek grammer denotes an ongoing
context.

The greek grammer has John including himself in the teaching.

Michael Christ

Jun 20, 2019, 7:18:36 PM6/20/19
On 21/06/2019 8:40 am, servant wrote:
>> <servant> wrote in message news:5d0bab5c$0$2182$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu...
>>>
>>> Andrew, should we take it that when you
>>> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
>>> confirmation you do?
>>
>> "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
>> ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
>> confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
>> forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
>> all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9
>>
> Very good, the very verse that says andrew sins, no?

It doesn't say, 'keeps on cleansing us from all our ongoing
unrighteousness'!!

You need a Job experience, then you won't spend your life in vanity
trying to preserve your sin and still be saved.

> The above was written to christians, the greek grammer denotes an ongoing
> context.
>
> The greek grammer has John including himself in the teaching.

He's been there, done it, He's emphasizing.

There are no sinners in Christ Jesus, Sinner.

Jesus is not the Lord of a man who sins.

Plain and simple.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 7:28:48 PM6/20/19
Eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned "servant" nymshifter wrote:
> Andrew 321 wrote:
>> Eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned "servant" nymshifter wrote:
>>>
>>> Andrew, should we take it that when you
>>> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
>>> confirmation you do?

<begin **already oft-repeated** reply>

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who testifies here on my
behalf with His openly blessing me now (Luke 6:21a) through my reply
as explained in the OP of this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ
<end reply>

Laus DEO !

Suggested contextual reading of **already oft-repeated** reply:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/5c3_sFZDAAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/N4J7NkJ4AAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/iJrhjRGVAAAJ
All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate the devastating effects of His curse (Jeremiah
17:5) on the brain of the eternally condemned.

Laus DEO !!

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, more than ever for the
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward benefit of the born-again (John 3:3 &
5) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

>>"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
>> ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
>> confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
>> forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
>> all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9

Indeed, even boasting about having stopped sinning is itself a sin
according to what is written in Scripture at Jeremiah 9:24

> Very good, the very verse that says andrew sins, no?

Actually, you have been unwittingly writing in this thread that I did
not "say that we have no sin" (See above) much less boast (Jeremiah
9:24) about it. Instead, the LORD is saying this by His blessing me
now (Luke 6:21a) to causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to be
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry now with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

Moreover, we are commanded to stop sinning according to what is
written in red&white in the Gospels at John 5:14.

How to stop sinning is as given in the OP of this thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/qQUhyDrlg0M/tBq_3F2xCAAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I again pray (2
[...]

%

Jun 20, 2019, 8:52:09 PM6/20/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 9:18:24 PM6/20/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2019, 6:57:39 AM6/21/19

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 21, 2019, 8:21:21 AM6/21/19
Yep, it means you are NOT in Christ Jesus.

We Roman Catholics have always understood that. That's the very reason Jesus
gave us the sacrament of Confession, John 20:22-23.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2019, 8:43:11 AM6/21/19
Duke wrote:
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

Link to reply:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/h-ZjEB_XAAAJ

Link to reply to Andrew321:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/ARgitovgAAAJ

>>> Very good, the very verse that says andrew sins, no?
>>
>> It doesn't say, 'keeps on cleansing us from all our ongoing
>> unrighteousness'!!
>>
>> You need a Job experience, then you won't spend your life in vanity
>> trying to preserve your sin and still be saved.
>>

>>> The above was written to christians, the greek grammer denotes an ongoing
>>> context.
>>>
>>> The greek grammer has John including himself in the teaching.
>>

>> He's been there, done it, He's emphasizing.
>>
>> There are no sinners in Christ Jesus, Sinner.
>>
>> Jesus is not the Lord of a man who sins.
>>
>> Plain and simple.
>
> Yep, it means you are NOT in Christ Jesus.
>
> We Roman Catholics have always understood that. That's the very reason Jesus
> gave us the sacrament of Confession, John 20:22-23.

To trust anyone other than Christ Jesus, our Everlasting Father
(Isaiah 9:6), and confess to them while even calling them "father," is
to be cursed by the LORD according to what is written at Jeremiah
17:5.

Indeed, it is written in the Gospels in red&white at John 5:14 that
the LORD commands us to simply stop sinning instead of the more
complicated confession of sins to others.

Therefore, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2019, 9:29:22 AM6/21/19
+++ 06/21/19 Again very simply ...

servant

Jun 21, 2019, 3:03:08 PM6/21/19
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer speaks of an ongoing
state and John includes himself in it.

1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.

1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jun 21, 2019, 4:46:50 PM6/21/19
CONFESSION REPENTANCE CONVERSION
OF A FORMER WICKED SINNER
WHO HAD LIVED A LIFE OF SIN
WHICH MEANS HAD MORE SO SERVED AND PLEASED SATAN
RATHER THAN HAD MORE SO SERVED AND PLEASED GOD
IN THE DESIRES THOUGHTS WORDS DEEDS THAT THEY
HARBORED AND SOWED BUT ESPECIALLY THAT THEY SOWED

1 JOHN 1

This then is the good news which we have heard from Jesus Christ and declare to you:
God is light, and in God is no darkness at all.

If we say that we have FELLOWSHIP with God, and yet LIVE in darkness,
we lie and do not FOLLOW the truth.

But if we LIVE in the light as God is in the light,
we have FELLOWSHIP with one another
and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin
(i.e. due to Jesus' blood having ratified The New Covenant
all past sins before confession repentance conversion are forgiven;
and present and future sins after confession repentance conversion
are forgiven because the sins will be infrequent and minor:
One working together with the holy spirit,
committed to seeking and serving GOD's will,
does not commit frequent nor major sin
but only infrequent and minor sin).

If we say that we have (done) no sin (in the past),
we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

But if we confess our (past) sins,
God is faithful and just
to forgive us our (past) sins
and to cleanse us from all our (current) unrighteousness
(due to having lived a life of sin previously / in the past).

If we say (currently) that we have not sinned (in the past)
we make God a liar and God's word is not in us.

ON WHAT WORD OF GOD WOULD WE THUS MAKE GOD TO BE A LIAR?
HERE ARE SOME OF THEM:

1 KINGS 8:46
There is no man who does not sin.

ECCLESIASTES 7:20
There is no perfect man upon the earth, that does only good, and sins not.

ROMANS 3:23
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

ROMANS 3:4
Only God is true; no man is perfect.

GOD'S GRACE OR FORGIVENESS -
BASED UPON THE SHED BLOOD OF CRUCIFIED JESUS -
WHICH SHED BLOOD RATIFIED THE NEW COVENANT -
COVERS ONLY THE PAST LIFE OF SIN
OF A CONFESSED REPENTED CONVERT;

IF THE THUS FORMER WICKED SINNER
REVERTS BACK TO OR DRAWS BACK TO
BEING A WICKED SINNER AGAIN OR
I.E. LIVING A LIFE OF SIN IN THE BALANCE
MOSTLY SERVING AND PLEASING SATAN,
THEN THERE IS NO MORE GRACE / FORGIVENESS
AVAILABLE FOR THEM AND THEY ARE CONDEMNED TO
THE LAKE OF FIRE / DECREATION / ETERNAL DEATH:

GRACE / FORGIVENESS

ROMANS 3
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
But they are freely given righteousness
by the grace of God
through the salvation
which is in (the shed blood of) Jesus Christ,
whom God has foreordained to be a propitiation
through faith in his (shed) blood
for the remission of our sins THAT ARE PAST.

HEBREWS 6
Let us leave the elementary word of Christ, and let us go on to perfection.
Why do you again lay another foundation for the repentance from PAST SINS?

2 PETER 1
He who lacks these (good) things is blind and cannot see afar off,
and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his PAST SINS.

NO MORE GRACE / FORGIVENESS

HEBREWS 6
Let us leave the elementary word of Christ, and let us go on to perfection.
Why do you again lay another foundation for the repentance from past sins,
and for faith in God, and for the doctrine of baptisms, and for the laying on
of hands, and for the resurrection of the dead, and for eternal judgment?
If the Lord permits, this we will do. But this is impossible for those
who have once been baptized and have tasted the gift from heaven and
have received the Holy Spirit and have tasted the good word of God and
the powers of the world to come. For, for them to sin again and be renewed
again by repentance, they crucify the Son of God a second time and
put him to open shame. For the earth, which drinks in the rain that falls
abundantly on it, and brings forth herbs useful to those for whom it is
cultivated, receives blessing from God. But if it should produce thorns and
briers it is rejected and not far from being condemned; and at the end
this crop will be burned up.

HEBREWS 10
For if any man sin willfully after he has received the knowledge of the truth,
then there is no more sacrifice to be offered for sins, but he is ready for
the fearful judgment and the fiery indignation which shall consume the
adversaries. He who transgressed the law of Moses, on the word of two or
three witnesses, died without mercy; how much more punishment do you think
he will receive who has trodden underfoot the Son of God, and has considered
the blood of his covenant, through which he had been sanctified, as ordinary
blood and has blasphemed the Spirit of Grace? For we know him who said,
Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord. And again, The Lord shall
judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

2 PETER 2
A man is overcome by whatever it is that enslaves him.
And if after a man has escaped the pollutions of the world
through knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
he is again entangled by these very things and overcome,
the latter end is worse with him than the beginning.
Verily it would have been better for him not to have known
the way of righteousness than, after they have known it,
to turn from the holy commandment that was delivered to him.
It will come to pass with him according to the true proverb,
"The dog returns to his own vomit."

1 PETER 4
If the righteous servant scarcely be saved,
how shall the wicked sinner stand judgment?

WE WILL EACH BE JUDGED BASED UPON WHAT WE HAVE (MOSTLY) SOWED,
ESPECIALLY IN REGARDS TO OUR WORKS - WORDS, DEEDS:

GALATIANS 6
Let every man examine his works...
Do not be deceived; God is not mocked:
For whatever a man (mostly) sows (in works),
that shall he reap.
He who (mostly) sows things of the flesh,
from the flesh shall reap eternal death.
He who (mostly) sows things of the Spirit,
from the Spirit shall reap eternal life.
So let us not be weary in (much) welldoing;
for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not
[i.e. do not stop patiently sowing good works].
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all men,
especially to those who belong to the household of faith.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jun 21, 2019, 4:53:02 PM6/21/19
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 8:52:09 PM UTC-4, % wrote to Andrew B Chung:

> Re: +++ Like a bum to toilet, the eternally condemned mindlessly return to be ever more cursed by GOD on 06/20/19

LOL !!!!

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jun 21, 2019, 5:29:07 PM6/21/19
LOL !!!!

JOHN 20:22-23
(Resurrected back to Earth life Jesus) breathed on them and said,
“Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins
are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

LUKE 17
(Jesus) Beware among yourselves. If your brother should sin, rebuke him;
and if he repents, forgive him. And if he should offend you seven times
in a day, and seven times in a day turn to you and say, I repent; forgive him.

MATTHEW 18
Then his master called him and said to him, O wicked servant, I forgave all
your debt because you begged me to do so. Was it not right for you to forgive
your fellow-servant when he begged you to do so, just as I forgave
you when you begged me to do so? So his master was very angry at
the wicked servant, and delivered him to the scourgers until
he should pay everything he owed him. So will my Father in heaven
do to anyone who does not forgive his brother's fault
if his brother asks for forgiveness.

SINCE GOD'S WORD SAYS TO FORGIVE
ANYONE WHO ASKS FOR FORGIVENESS,
AND JESUS' WORDS THAT YOU ARE QUOTING
PROVIDE FOR BOTH FORGIVING AND NOT FORGIVING,

OBVIOUSLY JESUS WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT IN REGARDS TO
A SITUATION WHERE FORGIVENESS IS BEING ASKED FOR AS IN
WHAT THE SO-CALLED ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH CALLS
"THE SACRAMENT OF CONFESSION" !!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS WAS REFERRING TO A SITUATION
WHERE TRESPASS OCCURS AND THE TRESPASSER
HAS NOT ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS / REPENTED

IN THE FUTURE INTERACTIONS BETWEEN
HIS THUS SPOKEN-TO APOSTLES
AND THE VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS
THAT THEY DEAL WITH IN THEIR LIVES.

BOTTOM LINE:

FORGIVENESS MUST BE GIVEN IF ASKED FOR.
FORGIVENESS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GIVEN IF NOT ASKED FOR.

AND IF AND WHEN SOMEONE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
DOES FORGIVE SOMEONE ELSE THAT SOMEONE ELSE'S SIN,
GOD FORGIVES THAT SIN ALSO.

AND IF AND WHEN SOMEONE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
DOES NOT FORGIVE SOMEONE ELSE THAT SOMEONE ELSE'S SIN
(A SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS NOT ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS),
GOD DOES NOT FORGIVE THAT SIN ALSO.

Michael Christ

Jun 21, 2019, 7:11:31 PM6/21/19
Beautiful sinner accommodation and justification of his state
theology!!! :-).

Just beautiful.

Stay as you are and get meself saved to boot...win win.

Whore, whore and righteous, righteous, a righteous whore!

Perfect, fuck God up the arse and pretend I'm faithful!!

Not a chance, Buddy.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jun 21, 2019, 7:34:58 PM6/21/19
Well, you just keep on confessing your ongoing sin, Buddy.

Just keep fucking the Lord up the arse with your theology!!

I am sure you'll make your mark!

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2019, 9:19:27 PM6/21/19
* 06/19/19 Tragically returning ...

[...]

(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2019, 1:13:14 PM6/22/19
+++ 06/22/19 Again very simply ...

servant

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2019, 3:02:44 PM6/22/19
* 06/22/19 Tragically returning ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 5:38:51 AM6/23/19
+++ 06/23/19 Again very simply ...

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 23, 2019, 7:46:37 AM6/23/19
Yep. So God gave us a gift. And it's in the kjv to boot.

John 20:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive
ye the Holy Ghost:
23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever
sins ye retain, they are retained.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 23, 2019, 8:06:24 AM6/23/19
Yes, you are.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 3:48:20 PM6/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 6:59:17 PM6/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 7:26:27 PM6/23/19

tesla sTinker

Jun 23, 2019, 10:09:36 PM6/23/19

On 6/21/2019 4:34 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:
why dont you go jump in the lake devil. We already know, you are not of
Christ. You cannot, receive forgiveness, without penance. God
will be no dummy. Only you are satan.

And please, this man cannot tell you the answer to avoiding the devil,
except prayer... Seventy times seven Michael, is what that the true
Bible says. yet your smart asses comment says differently. Why is it,
you are not as Our Lord had said to us? On Forgiveness........

You are not in His true Church, and until you change, your not welcome.
YOU, have your own church. Just like Jorge in Rome. It is not Most Holy
Mother, the Bride of Christ. For the Bride of Christ, includes the
militant. AND, is run by the Triumphant.

However, it does not include pagans. And yes, all is possible, even
in false statements.

> Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 10:14:42 PM6/23/19
tesla sTinker wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> tesla sTinker wrote in part:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/XDvrX-XEPZk/t_L-xQxWAQAJ
>>
>>> your (sic) a dammed (sic) by God idiot.
>>
>> Actually, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, tesla, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Just don't be an idiot.

I hope your not being an idiot means you, tesla, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

tesla sTinker

Jun 23, 2019, 10:25:57 PM6/23/19
In reality, im not sure who is worse of the two of you.
Andrew answers his own text, which is pretty dam selfish.
Y0U, on the other hand, use Our Lords name as your own.
And He had said, anyone that does that, is not of Him.
Just a faker.

On 6/21/2019 4:34 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 10:36:50 PM6/23/19

Patrick

Jun 24, 2019, 6:21:53 AM6/24/19
tesla sTinker <truecath...@truecarpentry.org> wrote:

>why dont you go jump in the lake devil. We already know, you are not of
>Christ. You cannot, receive forgiveness, without penance. God
>will be no dummy. Only you are satan.

get behind me, satan.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 6:47:41 AM6/24/19
Patrick wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> I'm simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
>>> that despite your feeling "full" that you nonetheless also still have a
>>> healthy appetite (i.e. room for dessert like the "small piece of apple
>>> pie" as it's commonly said we should always have) too.
>>>
>>> So you still have the ability to eat at the moment though you have eaten
>>> some already, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>
>> If you eat pussy for dessert, does that count against
>> your one omer of daily food?

I don't eat cats or anything else that isn't real food.

> Just finished my apple pie.
> MMMMMMMMMMMM Good. w provolone cheese.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/fs8PCE8f_yk/AwKUgfQ9GwAJ
I share with you, Patrick, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) for real food that we're
both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in
red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are:

So now how are you ?

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 24, 2019, 8:25:21 AM6/24/19
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 09:34:56 +1000, Michael Christ
Well, you just keep on not confessing your ongoing sin, buddy.

>Just keep fucking the Lord up the arse with your theology!!
>I am sure you'll make your mark!

Why do you continually reject the teachings of the Lord?

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 8:36:03 AM6/24/19

Michael Christ

Jun 24, 2019, 6:02:47 PM6/24/19
There are no sinners in Christ Jesus.

They are all in the Catholic church. :-).

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 6:11:58 PM6/24/19
* 06/24/19 Tragically returning ...

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 24, 2019, 6:50:13 PM6/24/19
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 09:34:56 +1000, Michael Christ
What ongoing sin, buddy? The whole idea is to repent and clean up your act.

>Just keep fucking the Lord up the arse with your theology!!
>I am sure you'll make your mark!

The devil's pitchfork will fit yours well.

>Michael Christ

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 6:52:47 PM6/24/19

Michael Christ

Jun 24, 2019, 6:53:39 PM6/24/19
Has your act been cleaned up??

How long has it been??

Reality is not brought undone by your Catholic religious teachings, Earl.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD