+++ How to stop sinning ..

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 12:30:29 PM6/18/19
Simply always say/write that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

"I am simply wonderfully hungry" is the absolutely **only** correct
answer to the question "Do you sin ?" because it means GOD is blessing
us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby proving on our behalf that we've
stopped sinning.

To answer "Do you sin ?" incorrectly is itself sin.

Recent USENET example of not sinning:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/4eSrqciAC8I/JfMaJrtrBQAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

servant

Jun 18, 2019, 5:59:36 PM6/18/19
Andrew, do you sin?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 6:54:32 PM6/18/19
eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) asked:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> A much simpler trichotomy for **all** living humans:
>>
>> <begin trichotomy>
>>
>> (1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
>> Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
>> able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
>> entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
>> of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).
>>
>> (2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
>> GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
>> constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
>> stop (John 5:14) sinning.
>>
>> (3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
>> 19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
>> creatures in Christ.
>>
>> <end trichotomy>
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
>> http://T3WiJ.com

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/4eSrqciAC8I/uIV1Ak1pBQAJ

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, more than ever for the
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward benefit of the born-again (John 3:3 &
5) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

Now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ,

Miloch

Jun 18, 2019, 7:31:46 PM6/18/19
In article <5d0956fb$0$2183$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu>, servant says...

>Andrew, do you sin?

Just a guess but prolly only with the lights out and God not watching...

*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2019, 7:36:45 PM6/18/19
+++ 06/18/19 Haplessly returning ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the thread titled
"LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully
hungry ..."

Link to thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse you,
who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more than ever in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry ,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 10:00:20 AM6/19/19
+++ 06/19/19 Again very simply ...

Simply always say/write that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

"I am simply wonderfully hungry" is the absolutely **only** correct
answer to the question "Do you sin ?" because it means GOD is blessing
us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby proving on our behalf that we've
indeed stopped sinning else He wouldn't be helping us to say/write
that we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12).

It is written in Scripture that we are to prove **all** things, which
would include that we've stopped sinning.

Indeed, to answer "Do you sin ?" incorrectly is itself sin.

servant

Jun 19, 2019, 10:40:50 AM6/19/19

Andrew, do you sin?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 2:05:08 PM6/19/19
++++ 06/19/19 Again very simply ....

%

Jun 19, 2019, 2:07:45 PM6/19/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 2:20:55 PM6/19/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 5:27:53 PM6/19/19
+++++ 06/19/19 Again very simply .....

servant

Jun 19, 2019, 7:44:38 PM6/19/19

Andrew, do you sin?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2019, 7:52:15 PM6/19/19
eternally condemned nymshifter haplessly perseverated:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 8:23:16 AM6/20/19
+++ 06/20/19 Again very simply ...

servant

Jun 20, 2019, 12:20:33 PM6/20/19

Andrew, should we take it that when you remain silent about "do you sin",
it is confirmation you do?

Miloch

Jun 20, 2019, 12:33:51 PM6/20/19
In article <5d0bab5c$0$2182$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu>, servant says...

>Andrew, should we take it that when you remain silent about "do you sin",
>it is confirmation you do?

Prolly sinning at this very moment...you know...the kind of sin that falls under
the category of "If it feels good, do it!"

*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 1:19:53 PM6/20/19
someone eternally condemned tragically perseverated:

Dexter

Jun 20, 2019, 3:54:17 PM6/20/19
servant,alt.bible.prophecy wrote:

> Andrew, should we take it that when you remain silent
> about "do you sin", it is confirmation you do?

Perhaps, rather, he's not here for conversation or
interaction. These newsgroups merely provide an outlet for
the release of his pressured outpourings of meaningless
religious spew.

Make whatever you will of the imagery. I suspect you
wouldn't be far from the truth.

--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 4:02:41 PM6/20/19
the eternally condemned haplessly perseverated:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> A much simpler trichotomy for **all** living humans:
>>
>> <begin trichotomy>
>>
>> (1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
>> Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
>> able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
>> entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
>> of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).
>>
>> (2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
>> GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
>> constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
>> stop (John 5:14) sinning.
>>
>> (3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
>> 19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
>> creatures in Christ.
>>
>> <end trichotomy>
>>
>> Suggested further reading:
>> http://T3WiJ.com

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/4eSrqciAC8I/uIV1Ak1pBQAJ

> Andrew, do you sin?

<begin reply>

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

<end reply>

Andrew

Jun 20, 2019, 6:30:42 PM6/20/19
<servant> wrote in message news:5d0bab5c$0$2182$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu...

> Andrew, should we take it that when you
> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
> confirmation you do?

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9

Provision has been made at great expense
that the greatest sinner may be cleansed
completely from all sin and have eternal
life in the kingdom of glory, forever and
ever. Amen and amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 6:55:23 PM6/20/19
Andrew321 wrote:
> Eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned "servant" nymshifter asked:
>>
>> Andrew, should we take it that when you
>> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
>> confirmation you do?

<begin **already oft-repeated** reply>

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who testifies here on my
behalf through my reply as explained in the OP of this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

<end reply>

Laus DEO !

Suggested contextual reading of **already oft-repeated** reply:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/5c3_sFZDAAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/N4J7NkJ4AAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/iJrhjRGVAAAJ

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate the devastating effects of His curse (Jeremiah
17:5) on the brain of the eternally condemned.

Laus DEO !!

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, more than ever for the
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward benefit of the born-again (John 3:3 &
5) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

>"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
> ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
> confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
> forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
> all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9

Indeed, even boasting about having stopped sinning is itself a sin
according to what is written in Scripture at Jeremiah 9:24

> Provision has been made at great expense
> that the greatest sinner may be cleansed
> completely from all sin and have eternal
> life in the kingdom of glory, forever and
> ever. Amen and amen.

Actually, what is written in Scripture at Mark 3:29 is that the
greatest sin of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit will never be
forgiven:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/wCvpib_bIvE/ebg_XbXeAAAJ

+++

In the interim, I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12) and hope you, Andrew321, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So how are you ?

servant

Jun 20, 2019, 7:10:13 PM6/20/19

><servant> wrote in message news:5d0bab5c$0$2182$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu...
>>
>> Andrew, should we take it that when you
>> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
>> confirmation you do?
>
>"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
> ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
> confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
> forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
> all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9

Very good, the very verse that says andrew sins, no?

The above was written to christians, the greek grammer denotes an ongoing
context.

The greek grammer has John including himself in the teaching.

Michael Christ

Jun 20, 2019, 7:18:37 PM6/20/19
On 21/06/2019 8:40 am, servant wrote:
>> <servant> wrote in message news:5d0bab5c$0$2182$1c46...@news.club.cc.cmu.edu...
>>>
>>> Andrew, should we take it that when you
>>> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
>>> confirmation you do?
>>
>> "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
>> ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
>> confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
>> forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
>> all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9
>>
> Very good, the very verse that says andrew sins, no?

It doesn't say, 'keeps on cleansing us from all our ongoing
unrighteousness'!!

You need a Job experience, then you won't spend your life in vanity
trying to preserve your sin and still be saved.

> The above was written to christians, the greek grammer denotes an ongoing
> context.
>
> The greek grammer has John including himself in the teaching.

He's been there, done it, He's emphasizing.

There are no sinners in Christ Jesus, Sinner.

Jesus is not the Lord of a man who sins.

Plain and simple.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 7:28:50 PM6/20/19
Eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned "servant" nymshifter wrote:
> Andrew 321 wrote:
>> Eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned "servant" nymshifter wrote:
>>>
>>> Andrew, should we take it that when you
>>> remain silent about "do you sin", it is
>>> confirmation you do?

<begin **already oft-repeated** reply>

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who testifies here on my
behalf with His openly blessing me now (Luke 6:21a) through my reply
as explained in the OP of this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ
<end reply>

Laus DEO !

Suggested contextual reading of **already oft-repeated** reply:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/5c3_sFZDAAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/N4J7NkJ4AAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/iJrhjRGVAAAJ
All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate the devastating effects of His curse (Jeremiah
17:5) on the brain of the eternally condemned.

Laus DEO !!

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, more than ever for the
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward benefit of the born-again (John 3:3 &
5) in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

>>"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive
>> ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we
>> confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
>> forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from
>> all unrighteousness." ~ 1 John 1:8,9

Indeed, even boasting about having stopped sinning is itself a sin
according to what is written in Scripture at Jeremiah 9:24

> Very good, the very verse that says andrew sins, no?

Actually, you have been unwittingly writing in this thread that I did
not "say that we have no sin" (See above) much less boast (Jeremiah
9:24) about it. Instead, the LORD is saying this by His blessing me
now (Luke 6:21a) to causing (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to be
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry now with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

Moreover, we are commanded to stop sinning according to what is
written in red&white in the Gospels at John 5:14.

How to stop sinning is as given in the OP of this thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/qQUhyDrlg0M/tBq_3F2xCAAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I again pray (2
[...]

%

Jun 20, 2019, 8:52:10 PM6/20/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2019, 9:18:25 PM6/20/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2019, 6:57:40 AM6/21/19

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 21, 2019, 8:21:23 AM6/21/19
Yep, it means you are NOT in Christ Jesus.

We Roman Catholics have always understood that. That's the very reason Jesus
gave us the sacrament of Confession, John 20:22-23.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2019, 8:43:13 AM6/21/19
Duke wrote:
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

Link to reply:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/h-ZjEB_XAAAJ

Link to reply to Andrew321:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/ARgitovgAAAJ

>>> Very good, the very verse that says andrew sins, no?
>>
>> It doesn't say, 'keeps on cleansing us from all our ongoing
>> unrighteousness'!!
>>
>> You need a Job experience, then you won't spend your life in vanity
>> trying to preserve your sin and still be saved.
>>

>>> The above was written to christians, the greek grammer denotes an ongoing
>>> context.
>>>
>>> The greek grammer has John including himself in the teaching.
>>

>> He's been there, done it, He's emphasizing.
>>
>> There are no sinners in Christ Jesus, Sinner.
>>
>> Jesus is not the Lord of a man who sins.
>>
>> Plain and simple.
>
> Yep, it means you are NOT in Christ Jesus.
>
> We Roman Catholics have always understood that. That's the very reason Jesus
> gave us the sacrament of Confession, John 20:22-23.

To trust anyone other than Christ Jesus, our Everlasting Father
(Isaiah 9:6), and confess to them while even calling them "father," is
to be cursed by the LORD according to what is written at Jeremiah
17:5.

Indeed, it is written in the Gospels in red&white at John 5:14 that
the LORD commands us to simply stop sinning instead of the more
complicated confession of sins to others.

Therefore, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2019, 9:29:23 AM6/21/19
+++ 06/21/19 Again very simply ...

John Locke

Jun 21, 2019, 12:19:18 PM6/21/19
...sharing your personal "transgressions" with a dirty old man in
a claustrophobic box...now that's quite the sacrament. If I were you
Earl, I'd rethink that nonsense.

Which is it, is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's?

Friedrich Nietzsche

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 21, 2019, 1:16:58 PM6/21/19
WHAT FUCKING "CHRIST JESUS"?

In any case, budgeting 2000 year old corpses can be unhealthy. Does he
really want gangrene of the penis?

>>We Roman Catholics have always understood that. That's the very reason Jesus
>>gave us the sacrament of Confession, John 20:22-23.

WHAT FUCKING JESUS, AND WHAT FUCKING "SACRAMENT OF CONFESSION" in the
real world beyond your religion, psychopath who knows only Christians
believe the former and only Catholics believe the latter - and we are
neither.

Does he behave like this to complete strangers in the meat world?

And would he blame them when he got his fat face rearranged for it?

>...sharing your personal "transgressions" with a dirty old man in
>a claustrophobic box...now that's quite the sacrament. If I were you
>Earl, I'd rethink that nonsense.

Like every in-your-face theist, he is mortally offended when people
treat his unsolicited bullshit as the nonsense it is - but it's his
own fault. if he kept it where it belongs, nobody would treat it as
such.

If he weren't so narcissistic he would understand why it is treated as
such - and it's not for the "reasons" he lies about.

His having an IQ well below average, doesn't help him, either - it
would be a cause for pity if he weren't so obnoxious.

servant

Jun 21, 2019, 3:03:10 PM6/21/19
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer speaks of an ongoing
state and John includes himself in it.

1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.

1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.

Michael Christ

Jun 21, 2019, 7:11:32 PM6/21/19
Beautiful sinner accommodation and justification of his state
theology!!! :-).

Just beautiful.

Stay as you are and get meself saved to boot...win win.

Whore, whore and righteous, righteous, a righteous whore!

Perfect, fuck God up the arse and pretend I'm faithful!!

Not a chance, Buddy.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jun 21, 2019, 7:34:59 PM6/21/19
Well, you just keep on confessing your ongoing sin, Buddy.

Just keep fucking the Lord up the arse with your theology!!

I am sure you'll make your mark!

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2019, 9:19:29 PM6/21/19
* 06/19/19 Tragically returning ...

[...]

(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2019, 1:13:16 PM6/22/19
+++ 06/22/19 Again very simply ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2019, 3:02:45 PM6/22/19
* 06/22/19 Tragically returning ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 5:38:52 AM6/23/19
+++ 06/23/19 Again very simply ...

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 23, 2019, 8:06:26 AM6/23/19
Yes, you are.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 3:48:21 PM6/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 6:59:18 PM6/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 7:26:29 PM6/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 10:14:43 PM6/23/19
tesla sTinker wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> tesla sTinker wrote in part:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/XDvrX-XEPZk/t_L-xQxWAQAJ
>>
>>> your (sic) a dammed (sic) by God idiot.
>>
>> Actually, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, tesla, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Just don't be an idiot.

I hope your not being an idiot means you, tesla, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 10:36:51 PM6/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 6:47:43 AM6/24/19
Patrick wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> I'm simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
>>> that despite your feeling "full" that you nonetheless also still have a
>>> healthy appetite (i.e. room for dessert like the "small piece of apple
>>> pie" as it's commonly said we should always have) too.
>>>
>>> So you still have the ability to eat at the moment though you have eaten
>>> some already, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>
>> If you eat pussy for dessert, does that count against
>> your one omer of daily food?

I don't eat cats or anything else that isn't real food.

> Just finished my apple pie.
> MMMMMMMMMMMM Good. w provolone cheese.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/fs8PCE8f_yk/AwKUgfQ9GwAJ
I share with you, Patrick, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) for real food that we're
both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in
red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are:

So now how are you ?

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 24, 2019, 8:25:22 AM6/24/19
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 09:34:56 +1000, Michael Christ
Well, you just keep on not confessing your ongoing sin, buddy.

>Just keep fucking the Lord up the arse with your theology!!
>I am sure you'll make your mark!

Why do you continually reject the teachings of the Lord?

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 8:36:04 AM6/24/19

Michael Christ

Jun 24, 2019, 6:02:48 PM6/24/19
There are no sinners in Christ Jesus.

They are all in the Catholic church. :-).

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 6:11:59 PM6/24/19
* 06/24/19 Tragically returning ...

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 24, 2019, 6:50:14 PM6/24/19
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 09:34:56 +1000, Michael Christ
What ongoing sin, buddy? The whole idea is to repent and clean up your act.

>Just keep fucking the Lord up the arse with your theology!!
>I am sure you'll make your mark!

The devil's pitchfork will fit yours well.

>Michael Christ

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 6:52:48 PM6/24/19

Michael Christ

Jun 24, 2019, 6:53:40 PM6/24/19
Has your act been cleaned up??

How long has it been??

Reality is not brought undone by your Catholic religious teachings, Earl.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2019, 1:12:38 PM6/25/19
+++ 06/25/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

[...]

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to John 5:14)

Indeed, becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic
example of DDMF is really worse:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aBd9CXph2CQ/QI6OUDr2AQAJ

Moreover, it is possible (Matthew 19:26) that Apostle John, based on
his writing 1 John 1:8-10, did not know (Hosea 4:6) Apostle Paul's
secret ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) of how to stop being hangry
(James 1:20) in order to be able (Philippians 4:13) to stop sinning as
the LORD commands (John 5:14).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 26, 2019, 9:10:42 AM6/26/19
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 09:19:16 -0700, John Locke <johnnyd...@demonmail.com>
Haahaahaa. NOthing claustrophobic about it. A priest can hear confessions on a
boat or a swing, or a consessional which today has a glass door and windows.

Nothing like showing you live in ignorance.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 26, 2019, 9:12:22 AM6/26/19
On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 08:02:46 +1000, Michael Christ
Right, and as scripture well says, Jesus alone was without sin. Thus you are
NOT in Jesus. Been telling you that since day 1. Your, and our, only hope to
be in Jesus is via the confessional. And I know you never used it.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jun 26, 2019, 9:14:06 AM6/26/19
On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 08:53:38 +1000, Michael Christ
Yes, it has, and when I fall in venial sins, I return to the confession to once
again be in Jesus.

>How long has it been??
>Reality is not brought undone by your Catholic religious teachings, Earl.

But the truth of Jesus is.

>Michael Christ
>

>>> Just keep fucking the Lord up the arse with your theology!!
>>> I am sure you'll make your mark!
>>
>> The devil's pitchfork will fit yours well.
>>

>>> Michael Christ
>>
>> the dukester

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2019, 9:28:42 AM6/26/19
Duke wrote in part:

> Right, and as scripture well says, Jesus alone was without sin.

It is further written at 1 Corinthians 11:1 that we are to imitate
Christ.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/vTVwtwfzBsQ/uhT-MSV6AQAJ

The absolutely only way to imitate Christ is to stop sinning as the
LORD commands (John 5:14).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Duke, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Michael Christ

Jun 26, 2019, 6:36:25 PM6/26/19
There are no sinners in Christ Jesus...that isn't going to change to
suit your sinner requirements.

The Lord Jesus is not the Lord in a man that sins, He is not the Lord of
sin. That is pretty clear, even for a Catholic sinner seeking to
preserve what he is.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jun 26, 2019, 6:40:24 PM6/26/19
So flip flop sinner is the path! :-).

Yeah right. Love you Lord, fuck you up the arse, love you Lord, fuck
you up the arse...and on and on and on.

This is the fruit of Catholicism; sinner accommodating religion.

>> How long has it been??
>> Reality is not brought undone by your Catholic religious teachings, Earl.
>
> But the truth of Jesus is.

You can't clean up your 'act', Buddy! Why?? Because it is only an
'act'. The Lord is not a fool.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2019, 6:52:29 PM6/26/19
* 06/26/19 Tragically returning ...

John Locke

Jun 27, 2019, 12:17:27 AM6/27/19
...nothing like living in the middle ages. Now that's igmorance !

Which is it, is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's?

Friedrich Nietzsche

%

Jun 27, 2019, 12:21:07 AM6/27/19
nothing like paying for internet to bicker

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 2, 2019, 2:40:55 PM7/2/19
On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 10:17:27 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 08:10:35 -0500, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <sir6hehpn5dknc2k7...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>or a consessional which today has a glass door and windows.
>
>They need to be carefully watched at all times.

Where do you think the rest of the confessants are: down the block?

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 5, 2019, 3:07:56 PM7/5/19
On Tue, 02 Jul 2019 16:12:22 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>I have no idea. It's your silly superstition, not mine.

Finally you admit you are a blank.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 5, 2019, 3:09:13 PM7/5/19
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 08:36:23 +1000, Michael Christ
>There are no sinners in Christ Jesus...that isn't going to change to
>suit your sinner requirements.

Looks like you and I are going to meet at the gates of hell then.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 5, 2019, 3:10:18 PM7/5/19
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 08:40:23 +1000, Michael Christ
Which is exactly why you don't have a "get out of hell" card to use.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2019, 5:14:19 PM7/5/19
Duke wrote:
> James wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> > Subject: The reason why GOD hasn't righted all the wrongs on Earth ...
>> > ... is because to "just do it" now on 03/29/19 before the right time
>> > does logically mean that not all the wrongs would've been righted
>> > because there would remain the wrong timing.
>> >
>> > The above reasoning does serve as evidence of GOD's existence.
>> >
>> > Furthermore, what serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence
>> > of GOD is the scientific observation that the otherwise
>> > cognitively-intact non-Christian described below really is absolutely
>> > unable to say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth
>> > (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10).
>>
>> You need to go by ALL the Scriptures. Luke 6:46,
>>
>> "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' but not do what I command?" (NAB)
>
> You violated the teachings of Jesus, especially when you dumped Christian
> baptism for the pagan jw version.

Actually "Christian baptism" was taught by John the Baptist when he
baptized our LORD Jesus.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/H0WNZlL6SG8/KC2eHvEACwAJ

We do "not do what" (Luke 6:46) the LORD commands if we're h-angry (
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry per Genesis 25:32) and our LORD hates
(Malachi 1:2-3) that.

Behold our #1 USENET example:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

Instead, I am simply wonderfully hungry (

Michael Christ

Jul 5, 2019, 7:24:06 PM7/5/19
Unless you are wrong about me.

Is it possible for Earl the sinner to be wrong??

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 5, 2019, 7:27:18 PM7/5/19
There is no 'get out of hell' card.

I'll put it in a language you will well and truly understand, you can't
fuck the Lord up the arse and claim you care, Sinner.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2019, 8:06:20 PM7/5/19
+++ 07/05/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/XhVpQkhsCgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 7, 2019, 11:00:23 AM7/7/19
On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 19:40:29 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>I am simply saying I have no clue about the details of your silly
>superstition aside from how you try to threaten me with it.

Sorry, you are a blank. There's no getting around it.

> It is
>obvious one of the three P's is involved so caution is a necessity.
>
>The three P's - Politicians, Pimps, and Priests. The lowest of the
>low.

The real low "P" is "prochoice".

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 7, 2019, 11:01:41 AM7/7/19
On Sat, 6 Jul 2019 09:24:03 +1000, Michael Christ
It was your choice to see if you could be the 2nd man to never sin. You failed.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 7, 2019, 11:06:03 AM7/7/19
On Sat, 6 Jul 2019 09:27:16 +1000, Michael Christ
Then you're booked to go. But, alas, it was your choice.

>I'll put it in a language you will well and truly understand, you can't
>fuck the Lord up the arse and claim you care, Sinner.
>Michael Christ

You're the one that refuses to listen to Jesus, not me.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2019, 3:08:14 PM7/7/19

Michael Christ

Jul 7, 2019, 6:40:21 PM7/7/19
I see, Duke the sinner can never be wrong.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 7, 2019, 6:41:30 PM7/7/19
No matter what a sinner like you says, you can't sin and call Jesus Lord.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2019, 7:39:03 PM7/7/19
+++ 07/07/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 10, 2019, 6:13:00 PM7/10/19
On Sun, 07 Jul 2019 13:45:50 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Sun, 07 Jul 2019 10:00:16 -0500, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <4v14ie93rcud16t2i...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 19:40:29 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>>I am simply saying I have no clue about the details of your silly
>>>superstition aside from how you try to threaten me with it.
>>
>>Sorry, you are a blank. There's no getting around it.
>
>OK. I could not care less about your opinions. You have proven them
>worthless.

You're blaming God.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 10, 2019, 6:16:31 PM7/10/19
On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 08:40:19 +1000, Michael Christ
Sorry, you've advised God that he is wrong abut you.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 6:31:06 PM7/10/19

Michael Christ

Jul 10, 2019, 11:20:10 PM7/10/19
Yes, Duke the sinner can never be wrong. :-).

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 10, 2019, 11:20:57 PM7/10/19
On 11/07/2019 8:16 am, duckg...@cox.net wrote:
Yes, Duke the sinner can never be wrong. :-).

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 11:41:53 PM7/10/19
+++ 07/10/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 16, 2019, 6:11:19 PM7/16/19
On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 08:41:27 +1000, Michael Christ
Remember mikey. No matter what a sinner like you says, you can't sin and call
Jesus Lord.

Jessus knew that all men but him would sin. So either you quit sinning, but you
can't, or you accept Jesus' offering of the Sacrament of Confession, or you
continue to sin and insult Jesus.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 19, 2019, 2:56:37 PM7/19/19
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 21:22:45 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>Since I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the existence of
>any god it is unlikely that would happen.
>
>I blame you. They are your opinions.

Your condemnation is with God.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 19, 2019, 2:58:01 PM7/19/19
On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 13:20:08 +1000, Michael Christ
Yet you're always wrong. :-(

You could correct your massive error, but you don't care. Too bad.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2019, 3:27:58 PM7/19/19

Michael Christ

Jul 19, 2019, 4:17:33 PM7/19/19
On your way, sinner, or should I say, non-following following non-follower.

You are not a believer.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2019, 4:45:14 PM7/19/19
+++ 07/19/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 20, 2019, 1:38:54 PM7/20/19
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 15:42:13 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>OK. Fine with me.

Well, I tried to help you, but you rather the flames.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 20, 2019, 1:40:18 PM7/20/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 06:17:31 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:

>On your way, sinner, or should I say, non-following following non-follower.
>
>You are not a believer.

I don't believe you are in good stead with God.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 20, 2019, 1:42:21 PM7/20/19
On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 13:20:55 +1000, Michael Christ
Well, I have sense enough to follow Jesus. You don't.

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2019, 3:27:19 PM7/20/19

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 21, 2019, 5:41:30 PM7/21/19
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 06:46:59 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>The best you ever did was to either amuse or annoy me. You flames
>are a part of your silly superstition and you should know what I think
>about that by now.

I don't count. God gets the only vote. If you wish to continue to commit
spiritual suicide as you do, it's your choice.

That's reflacts the stupidity of your comment.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 22, 2019, 2:12:50 PM7/22/19
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 20:59:47 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>You are going to continue trying to intimidate me with your silly
>superstition aren't you?

You are a sucker born every minute, so I let you hang yourself. And you just go
ahead and merrily do so. You can change you tune and try to discuss, or go
away. But you are too ignorant to make that decision.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 23, 2019, 6:44:05 PM7/23/19
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 15:02:42 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>There is nothing to discuss.

Yet you continue and continue and continue.

> You insist on spouting your
>superstitious blather at me no matter what I say so go ahead and waste
>your time. Evidently you have nothing better to do.

You're easy, very easy. Little to no ability to discuss valid points.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Jul 30, 2019, 6:23:46 PM7/30/19
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 19:46:04 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>To repeat, there is nothing to discuss. I don't waste my time on
>superstitions.

Then why do you keep sinning? You know good and well that your ticket is for a
one way trip to hell for you.

the dukester

duckg...@cox.net

Aug 2, 2019, 7:02:49 PM8/2/19
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 19:01:39 -0400, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>Why do you give a rats ass what I do? It is none of your business you
>self-righteous twit.

You keep carrying on.

>> You know good and well that your ticket is for a
>>one way trip to hell for you.

>I know good and well your silly superstition means nothing to me.

Great, but none the less, you still need to face God in judgment. And it isn't
pretty now.

the dukester

It is loading more messages.