*+* Revisiting the scientific proof of GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2018, 2:39:40 PM11/24/18
... on 11/24/18 and adding to this irrefutable proof as needed :-)

What serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence of GOD is
the scientific observation that the otherwise cognitively-intact
non-Christian described in this post is really absolutely unable to
say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth (Romans
10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

The identity of the non-Christian, who says they are unable to lie, is
immaterial to the proof because those who are asking for this proof
already know their own identity.

*Note: David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube) absolutely
cannot refute this proof because he does not make the claim that he
cannot lie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

This does mean that those who cite the above YouTube video as a
refutation of this scientific proof unwittingly demonstrate that they
are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed (Jeremiah
17:5) by GOD as evident by their cognitive deficits as shown in the
following example:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/40ebTEe6HdQ/YS0I4OtzAgAJ

Scientific proof of GOD's existence:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
> >
> > Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
> >
> > Christian: "Jesus is LORD."
> >
> > Non-christian: "So what?"
> >
> > Christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
> >
> > Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
> >
> > Christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."
> >
> > Non-christian: "I can't say anything that is untrue."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XgfO7Da8R-o/4duvYtUP66YJ

Christian: "How about 'Santa Claus lives at the North Pole'?"

Non-christian: "Santa Claus lives at the North Pole."

Christian: "See, you can say things that we both know to be untrue
including your earlier statement that you 'can't say anything that you
believe is untrue.' So go ahead and prove you can say 'Jesus is LORD'
by doing it or else end up proving that 'no one can say "Jesus is
LORD" except by the Holy Spirit' (1 Corinthians 12:3)"

Non-christian: "I can't"

Christian: "Actually, you just proved that my saying 'Jesus is LORD'
is my showing you LORD Almighty GOD"

Bottom line: Apologetics is no longer needed for we, who are GOD's
http://WDJW.net/Redeemed , always have the LORD our GOD as evidence of
Himself thereby always proving that atheists like Richard Dawkins are
delusional in their falsely thinking that our belief in GOD is a
delusion.

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2018, 6:31:27 PM11/24/18
*+* 11/24/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2018, 12:31:14 PM11/27/18
*+* 11/27/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

servant

Nov 27, 2018, 12:42:57 PM11/27/18
My friend andy tries his very very best to ignore previous tests of his
claim.

What is the claim you say, here at his own hand:

"Note: What serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence of GOD
is the scientific observation that the otherwise cognitively-intact
non-Christian described in this post is really absolutely unable to
say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth ..."

Ok, let's do some real science, we test this claim.

5 second youtube test of this claim.

I found this now 9 yearld video from a non-believer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Sorry andy my friend; using your "scientific proof" only; the claim is
soundly refuted.

Andy my friend, is a claim made multiple times more sound in the face of
the many failures of the "proof" you requested??

Or does it set up believers to lose face with non-believers by this kind of
now refuted claim?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2018, 1:01:40 PM11/27/18
*+* 11/27/18 Thereby edifying (Ephesians 4:29) others, so that they
not be deceived (Galatians 6:7 **and** Romans 11:21) by the nymshifter
of perdition who is reaping what it has sown on USENET via its vain
attempts to mock GOD by blaspheming (Mark 3:29) in the flesh against
His Holy Spirit (Galatians 6:8 and 1 Thessalonians 5:19).

Without either bitterness, anger, or malice (Ephesians 4:31),
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew while wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, boldly adds here to the irrefutable
proof of GOD's existence instead of either grieving (Ephesians 4:30)
or quenching (1 Thessalonians 5:19) the Holy Spirit:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ssG8UNHiHB4/zKvDQUAsAQAJ

* Note that the aforementioned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) being
no longer able to always type its nym correctly is consistent with it
being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD because it will never be
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven (Ephesians 4:32) by the LORD for blaspheming
(Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit.

Laus DEO :-)

Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> Andy andy, you made the challenge to non-believers

No.

I did not write that "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> , it just done don''t
> work; now done it?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/xR4zDAEOBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is your continuing to blaspheme
against Him.

> So fess up and stop making this face loosing claim for we believers:

You, who are eternally condemned by GOD, cannot trust (John 3:16) Him.

Those who don't trust GOD, don't really believe in their heart (Romans
10:9) that GOD raised Jesus Christ up from the dead.

Bottom line: You, who are eternally condemned, cannot be believers.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

See also:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Fh-E9VvbJ64/9zvd_bkCBwAJ

> 5 second youtube test of this claim.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Actually, instead of a test of the proof, the video (especially now
with what is in its comment section) and your vainly** citing it
further adds to the proof :-)

** "those who cite the above YouTube video as a
refutation of this scientific proof unwittingly demonstrate that they
are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed (Jeremiah
17:5) by GOD as evident by their cognitive deficits"

** Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Laus DEO !

> It takes only one example to refute the claim.

Those who comprehend the proof are also able to acknowledge that it is
irrefutable simply because the Holy Spirit not only supports this
proof but allows a sound mind to comprehend it.

You will never comprehend this because you really are eternally
condemned.

The reason for responding here is for the benefit of believers (John
3:16) who are reading this.

+++

Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18
..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... someone eternally condemned and tormented asked:

> Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect and
> healthy?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32)
instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor
healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've
done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of
the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2
Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation"
(Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally
condemned on 01/01/18 ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... someone eternally condemned and tormented asked on 01/15/18:

> Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
> some example symptoms?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as
hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as
depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your
"having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary"
specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32)
false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being
vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have
the mental-illness-causing http://bit.ly/HeartVAT which is a
consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food
according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly
(Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2018, 3:58:32 PM11/28/18
*+* 11/28/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2018, 11:43:09 AM11/29/18
*+* 11/29/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2018, 8:02:13 PM11/30/18
*+* 11/30/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

servant

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2018, 8:42:50 PM11/30/18
*+* 11/30/18 Thereby adding to this proof of GOD's existence ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/8W_rU2FaAwAJ

** "those who cite the above YouTube video (by David Silverman aka
ArchRationalist) as a refutation of this scientific proof unwittingly
demonstrate that they are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever
more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD as evident by their cognitive
deficits"

** Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2018, 6:12:00 PM12/1/18
*+* 12/01/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Laus DEO :-)

servant

Dec 1, 2018, 7:31:51 PM12/1/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2018, 7:45:32 PM12/1/18
*+* 12/01/18 Thereby adding to this proof of GOD's existence ...
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) more than ever, even extending His
curse to your extended household, in the name of Jesus Christ of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2018, 7:19:12 AM12/3/18
*+* 12/03/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2018, 12:51:20 AM12/4/18
*+* 12/04/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2018, 4:16:27 AM12/5/18
*+* 12/05/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2018, 8:29:34 AM12/5/18
*+* 12/05/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2018, 12:12:18 AM12/6/18
*+* 12/06/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2018, 7:52:39 PM12/6/18
*+* 12/06/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 2nd time

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2018, 9:54:15 PM12/6/18
*+* 12/06/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 3rd time

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2018, 11:44:02 PM12/6/18
*+* 12/06/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 4th time

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 2:19:44 AM12/7/18
*+* 12/07/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 10:10:10 AM12/7/18
*+* 12/07/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 2nd time

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 11:09:49 AM12/7/18
*+* 12/07/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 3rd time

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 1:29:59 PM12/7/18
*+* 12/07/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 4th time

servant

Dec 7, 2018, 3:53:00 PM12/7/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 4:37:19 PM12/7/18
*+* 12/07/18 Thereby adding to this proof of GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 5:35:10 PM12/7/18
*+* 12/07/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 5th time

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 6:28:54 PM12/7/18
*+* 12/07/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 6th time

servant

Dec 7, 2018, 8:02:06 PM12/7/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 11:31:14 PM12/7/18
*+* 12/07/18 Thereby adding to this proof of GOD's existence ....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2018, 12:21:29 AM12/8/18
*+* 12/08/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2018, 1:19:53 AM12/9/18
*+* 12/09/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2018, 7:01:31 PM12/9/18
*+* 12/09/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 2nd time

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2018, 6:09:15 AM12/10/18
*+* 12/10/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2018, 12:37:02 AM12/11/18
*+* 12/11/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2018, 1:36:45 AM12/12/18
*+* 12/12/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2018, 12:44:36 AM12/13/18
*+* 12/13/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 4:26:43 AM12/14/18
*+* 12/14/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 12:11:29 AM12/15/18
*+* 12/15/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2018, 12:12:02 AM12/16/18
*+* 12/16/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2018, 12:45:49 AM12/17/18
*+* 12/17/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2018, 12:21:55 AM12/18/18
*+* 12/18/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2018, 2:19:03 AM12/19/18
*+* 12/19/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2018, 2:47:00 PM12/19/18
*+* 12/19/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence a 2nd time
here ...

servant

Dec 19, 2018, 3:08:09 PM12/19/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD