How to know someone is infected with the COVID-19 novel coronavirus ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 23, 2020, 6:37:38 AM3/23/20
While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes me to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) right now (Luke 6:21a), I share that we are allowed to know that someone has COVID-19 when they stop saying/writing that they're wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ):

"Anosmia, the loss of sense of smell, and ageusia, an accompanying diminished sense of taste, have emerged as peculiar telltale signs of Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus ..."

Source:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/22/health/coronavirus-symptoms-smell-taste.html

or

A shorter link:
https://bit.ly/TerriblyNotHungry

So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 6:43:59 AM3/23/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 6:54:58 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 8:42:14 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed a 3rd time here ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 8:56:56 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:42:12 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD
>Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/Made-UpMedicalLicense

Are you practicing medicine without a license, Andy? Should we alert
the State of Georgia?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 8:59:59 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Praying here today ...

<begin prayer>

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Klaus, would come to trust the
truth (John 14:6), Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )

<end prayer>

Here's how we know KlausS' soul is perishing:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ymZqFoFyZKg/0VXIilBaBQAJ

Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
license as issued by GOD:

>>> Name: HeartDoc Andrew <><
>>> Designation: MD/PhD
>>> Issued: 12/19/2017
>>> Expires: Never
>>> Lic #: http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
>>> Profession: Physician
>>> Scope: Universal, including USENET & all other virtual realms.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/klx3XoL_EFg/fB34T2DNBQAJ

Here's how to verify HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical license:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/jIFj5fzysX0/Syan8IZcAQAJ

Applicable law governing an eternal medical license which is the fruit
(Galatians 5:22-23) of "much more" (Lk 11:13) Holy Spirit: NONE

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against
such things there is **no law**." (Galatians 5:22-23)

**emphasis** added with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 9:06:39 AM3/23/20
[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)

Note how, like many insane people, Andy can only use his pasted
"response" as he shows us how badly he's misinterpreted the Bible.
He's probably still using the King James version, abandoned decades
ago by all thinking people.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 9:11:27 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again praying a 2nd time here today ...

<begin prayer>

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Klaus, would come to trust the
truth (John 14:6), Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )

<end prayer>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/Z9oY8lJMAgAJ

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 9:16:57 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:11:24 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
>license as issued by GOD:

God doesn't issue medical licenses. Not even in your fake Bible.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 9:20:25 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again praying a 3rd time here today ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 9:46:09 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:20:23 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>>On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:11:24 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>><ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
>>>license as issued by GOD:
>>
>>God doesn't issue medical licenses. Not even in your fake Bible.

[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)

It's no wonder Georgia's medical board yanked Andy's MD license. He
responded to their questions with the same insane claptrap as he does
here. He's incapable to answering a direct question.

His insanity prevents it.

Wonder how many votes our "Presidential candidate" will receive in the
upcoming election? Even his mom won't vote for him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 10:00:16 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again praying a 4th time here today ...

flaviaR

Mar 23, 2020, 10:34:08 AM3/23/20

https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification

Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Subtype: Full
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires: 7/31/2017
Street Address: 5701 Mableton Parkway 2 B
MABLETON GA 30126
County: Cobb
Country: United States
Public Document 04-40347

ORDER OF THE BOARD:
Comes now, the Georgia Composite Medical Board and hereby enters an
Order after reviewing the Initial Decision in the above styled case.
After hearing the argument and testimony of the Appellant herein,
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, M.D., the Board finds as follows after
deliberation:

FINDINGS OF FACT: The Board agrees with the initial decision.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Board agrees with the initial decision regarding conclusions of
law.

CONCLUSION
The Board Orders that the respondent's license is revoked instanter.
This the 9th day of March 2017.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 10:39:05 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 10:55:12 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:00:15 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>> [crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
>>>

>>It's no wonder Georgia's medical board yanked Andy's MD license. He
>>responded to their questions with the same insane claptrap as he does
>>here. He's incapable to answering a direct question.

[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)

>>His insanity prevents it.

[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)

>>Wonder how many votes our "Presidential candidate" will receive in the
>>upcoming election? Even his mom won't vote for him.

[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)

Once again, Andy runs away.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 11:01:23 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again praying a 5th time here today ...

Peeler

Mar 23, 2020, 11:04:10 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:34:07 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, whined again:

Now, which is the bigger loser:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$1...@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LOSERS?
LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 11:04:18 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:01:20 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again avoiding an actual reply for the 5th time here today ...

>> [crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)

>> [crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)

>> [crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
>>>

>>Once again, Andy runs away.

I know you're afraid, Andy. What do you do to earn money now that
you're no longer able to practice medicine?

I predict you'll run away from this question, too.

God told me you would.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 11:15:34 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of freely posting here on USENET 24/7/365,
praying a 6th time here today ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 11:33:54 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:15:32 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion

Proof this man is totally insane. LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 11:41:03 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of freely posting here on USENET 24/7/365,
praying a 7th time here today ...

Unknown

Mar 23, 2020, 11:44:30 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:34:07 -0400, flaviaR <fla...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
Yup.

Indeed.

Certainly.

It is just, so fucking obvious.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right, Suzy KKKohen!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 11:45:53 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:41:02 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

More of Andy's frantic lies.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 11:49:54 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of freely posting here on USENET 24/7/365,
praying an 8th time here today ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 11:51:47 AM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 "nor" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 11:53:31 AM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:49:51 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion

Once again, Andy spews nonsense. He makes Joe Biden look good.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 12:00:15 PM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of decades of freely posting here on USENET
24/7/365, praying a 9th time here today ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 12:01:14 PM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:00:14 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion

Repeating a lie won't make it come true, you know. That's why you lost
your medical license. Constant lies.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 12:03:19 PM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of decades of freely posting here on USENET
24/7/365, praying a 10th time here today ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 12:10:46 PM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed a 4th time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/H4Kqb45EAgAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Peeler

Mar 23, 2020, 12:30:36 PM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:44:29 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as " ", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

flaviaR

Mar 23, 2020, 12:31:02 PM3/23/20

In article <p0ih7flcf630l480m...@4ax.com>,
flaviaR <fla...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

[...]

PS: but ONLY ARYANS may reply, please!

During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 12:37:53 PM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 23, 2020, 12:53:31 PM3/23/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:03:18 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion

Poor, insane Andy.

God continues to torture him for his transgressions against Him.

LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 4:18:49 PM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of decades of freely posting here on USENET
24/7/365, praying an 11th time here today ...

ROBIN GOODFELLOW

Mar 23, 2020, 6:51:04 PM3/23/20
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in

> (Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed here ...
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/H4Kqb45E
> AgAJ
>
> So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a
> http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>
> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
> GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
> right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT
> from around the heart
>
> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
> 2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
> http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
> and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

I have cancelled all my appointments with you experts.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 6:58:31 PM3/23/20
Nicodemus wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Nicodemus wrote:

>>> Taking your reply to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite, again I ask you
>>> Andrew what do you bring to the Table, a healthy appetite for food or spiritual
>>> understanding,
>>
>> Again, I simply bring the medical advice that you, Nicodemus, really
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> Tell me andrew do you truly seek knowledge, so many are hungry for
> spiritual knowledge, you keep repeating like some broken record,

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/CbuZAmtKCVs/8eqUDZowCAAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26), Nicodemus, so that you'd come to trust the
truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2020, 7:19:03 PM3/23/20
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed a 5th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2020, 2:35:45 AM3/24/20
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> vallor wrote:
>> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

<begin response to linuxgal>

The context here is that if GOD had not said "now I know," we wouldn't
**now** know that Abraham had proven that he had indeed made the
choice to fear GOD.

Abraham was without an agenda and clearly did not interpret "now I
know" to mean that "GOD did not know" as evident by his continuing to
trust GOD and thereby receive the ram (Genesis 22:13) to use as a
substitute burnt offering.

<end response to linuxgal>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/ncFZEWtPAgAJ

>>> Abram (sp) did not try to kill his son. Maybe you should read that story
>>> again.

<begin response to the eternally condemned>

LIE.

"Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But
the Angel of the LORD called out to him from Heaven, 'Abraham!
Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 'Do not lay a hand on the boy,' He
said. 'Do not do anything to him.'" (Genesis 22:10-12)

To knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him.

<end response to the eternally condemned>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ

>> Either you are mistaken, or you are splitting some hair on a technicality
>> that could only matter to a (badly schooled) Christian apologist.

<begin response to vallor>

It's worse; tragically, such folks are eternally condemned for
blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit.

"It would have been better for them had they not ever been born." --
Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LrZRTkwvguU/1-Q9zCj5CAAJ

<end response to vallor>

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/fSv2Hv5_AgAJ

> Then read it all through again, see for yourself. Did he follow God's
> request? Yes, did he try? No.

LIE.

It is clearly written that Abraham "stretched forth his hand" (Genesis
22:10a) thereby starting "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) so that
his being stopped **after** he "took the knife" (Genesis 22:10b) does
mean he did try but was stopped **after** he had already started "to
slay his son." (Genesis 22:10)

Bottom line:
Abraham tried "to slay his son" (Genesis 22:10c) but was stopped by
GOD in the middle of his attempt.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/pA_GEpPbML8/PBILKi6hAgAJ

Again, to knowingly lie before those of us who are wonderfully hungry
( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme against (Mark 3:29)
Him, Who is the Spirit of truth.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned more than
ever in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !!!

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2020, 2:52:46 AM3/24/20
(Anosmia) 03/24/20 Again revealed here ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 24, 2020, 7:28:53 AM3/24/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 16:18:46 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion

Poor confused Chinaman. LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2020, 7:45:03 AM3/24/20
(Anosmia) 03/24/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of decades of freely posting here on USENET
24/7/365, praying here today ...

RJ11

Mar 24, 2020, 12:10:57 PM3/24/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:11:24 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again praying a 2nd time here today ...
>
><begin prayer>
>
>While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy
>Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
>6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
>(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Klaus, would come to trust the
>truth (John 14:6), Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
>http://T3WiJ.com
>
>Amen.
>
>Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
>
><end prayer>
>
>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/Z9oY8lJMAgAJ
>
>Here's how we know KlausS' soul is perishing:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ymZqFoFyZKg/0VXIilBaBQAJ
>
>Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
>license as issued by GOD:

G-D does not ISSUE medical licences, gook....eternal or otherwise!

RJ11

Mar 24, 2020, 12:11:01 PM3/24/20
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 06:54:55 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed a 2nd time here ...
>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Eat SHIT, gook!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2020, 12:20:44 PM3/24/20