What is Chanukah all about?

נפש בר יוחאי

Dec 2, 2018, 4:52:32 PM12/2/18
Just like when the USA kicked the living shit first out of the Brits then out of the Mexicans then out of the Germans and then again out of the Germans again Chanukah is a day to remember when the Jews kicked the living shit out butt fucking Greeks. The Maccabees pushed the Greeks out of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Today the new-era Nazis have a large evil population in Greece and again in Germany.

Carolina Reb

Dec 2, 2018, 4:57:37 PM12/2/18
On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 4:52:32 PM UTC-5, נפש בר יוחאי wrote:
> Just like when the USA kicked the living shit first out of the Brits then out of the Mexicans then out of the Germans and then again out of the Germans again Chanukah is a day to remember when the Jews kicked the living shit out butt fucking Greeks. The Maccabees pushed the Greeks out of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Today the new-era Nazis have a large evil population in Greece and again in Germany.

Little wonder you Yids are scared shitless. Payback
time is going to be a bitch for you Jews!

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420

Michael Ejercito

Dec 2, 2018, 8:08:27 PM12/2/18
On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 1:52:32 PM UTC-8, נפש בר יוחאי wrote:
> Just like when the USA kicked the living shit first out of the Brits then out of the Mexicans then out of the Germans and then again out of the Germans again Chanukah is a day to remember when the Jews kicked the living shit out butt fucking Greeks. The Maccabees pushed the Greeks out of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Today the new-era Nazis have a large evil population in Greece and again in Germany.

Baruch HaShem.

God is great!

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 2, 2018, 8:15:25 PM12/2/18
Your Brazen Bull is but Brazen Bullshit!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Dec 2, 2018, 8:52:11 PM12/2/18
Fuck you, you slanty-eyed mongoloid Gook bastard.

נפש בר יוחאי

Dec 2, 2018, 10:18:18 PM12/2/18
What is with you with the "slanty-eyed Gook bastard." crap? Only a really fucked up homosexual never sees the beauty and handsomeness in various cultures although most Germans are fucked up in one way or another. The first time I ever had sexual intercourse with an Asian woman was on Okinawa. A friend of mine led me into a brothel called Hotel Judy in Koza. The Mamasan sat behind a glass enclosure. We each paid her $15.00. My friend went in a different room than me. I went in a room with a bed, a chair and a set of hook hangers on the wall. She came in at about 100lbs. All she had on was panties and since I'd never had to pay for it before I was still dressed. She took her panties off and put them on the hook. Then I took all my clothes off. So far not a word had been spoken. She was on the bed then I got on there and she turned her head to the side. So I turned her head and started kissing her deep French and she melted in my arms. I had paid for what was called a "SHORT-TIME" that was 15 minutes. I can honestly say she was one of the most affectionate women I had ever made love to. When it was over still no word had been said. She cleaned up and I cleaned up and we both left through different doors. If that would have been you she probably would have puked on you.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 2, 2018, 11:11:59 PM12/2/18

"נפש בר יוחאי" wrote in message
He is just jealous because so many people with slanty eyes are in loving
relationships.

http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg

Imagine how hot and steamy their miscegenation is!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com

Carolina Reb

Dec 2, 2018, 11:30:04 PM12/2/18
Except for the slanty-eyed mongoloid Gook that regularly inhabits
this newsgroup with his online porn postings, this is not the time
nor the place to reminisce over your sexual misadventures, "Israeli
citizen." I am sure there is a newsgroup somewhere that would cater
to your...ahem..."tastes" in miscegenation and mindless dead-end sexual
misadventures. Perhaps an Israeli online porn site?

NEMO

Dec 3, 2018, 3:22:55 PM12/3/18
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 19:18:16 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ?????
<lilb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 6:52:11 PM UTC-7, Carolina Reb wrote:

>> > Your Brazen Bull is but Brazen Bullshit!
>> >

>> > Michael
>>
>> Fuck you, you slanty-eyed mongoloid Gook bastard.
>
>What is with you with the "slanty-eyed Gook bastard." crap? Only a really fucked up homosexual never sees the beauty and handsomeness in various cultures although most Germans are fucked up in one way or another. The first time I ever had sexual intercourse with an Asian woman was on Okinawa. A friend of mine led me into a brothel called Hotel Judy in Koza. The Mamasan sat behind a glass enclosure. We each paid her $15.00. My friend went in a different room than me. I went in a room with a bed, a chair and a set of hook hangers on the wall. She came in at about 100lbs. All she had on was panties and since I'd never had to pay for it before I was still dressed. She took her panties off and put them on the hook. Then I took all my clothes off. So far not a word had been spoken. She was on the bed then I got on there and she turned her head to the side. So I turned her head and started kissing her deep French and she melted in my arms. I had paid for what was called a
>"SHORT-TIME" that was 15 minutes. I can honestly say she was one of the most affectionate women I had ever made love to. When it was over still no word had been said. She cleaned up and I cleaned up and we both left through different doors. If that would have been you she probably would have puked on you.

Take a bus to the Queen Mary parking lot and then you can 'make love'
with the Gook.

P-Dub

Dec 3, 2018, 3:44:41 PM12/3/18
I saw a humorous - but not incorrect - description of Hanukkah this week on FB...

Imagine that your cell phone is down to 10% - and it lasts 8 days...

Bozo_D...@37.com

Dec 5, 2018, 2:08:27 AM12/5/18
Jews own you walter you worthless piece of shit. Who supports a parasite like you walter is what I want to know. You're paranoid scared, you don't work, you suck cock, you're unemployable, and an ex-con. You should put a bullet in your face eh?