Praying for Christopher Charles Morton on his birthday ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2019, 11:25:13 AM12/24/19
Michael Ejercito wrote:

> Today is Chris's birthday.
>
> He is 62 years old.
>
> He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
>
> he is a veteran of the United States Army.
>
> He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
>
> He is a loyal American.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD blesses Chris more than ever prospering
(Proverbs 10:22) him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to our LORD. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

Dec 24, 2019, 12:03:55 PM12/24/19

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

>Michael Ejercito wrote:

>> Today is Chris's birthday.
>>
>> He is 62 years old.
>>
>> He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
>>
>> he is a veteran of the United States Army.
>>
>> He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
>>
>> He is a loyal American.

>While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy
>Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
>Chronicles 7:14) that GOD blesses Chris more than ever prospering
>(Proverbs 10:22) him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with all
>glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to our LORD. Amen.
Thank you.

May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the
Holy Ghost be with Christopher Charles Morton and those who are his allies.

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2019, 12:28:29 PM12/24/19
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
>>> Today is Chris's birthday.
>>>
>>> He is 62 years old.
>>>
>>> He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
>>>
>>> he is a veteran of the United States Army.
>>>
>>> He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
>>>
>>> He is a loyal American.
>
>> While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy
>> Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
>> Chronicles 7:14) that GOD blesses Chris more than ever prospering
>> (Proverbs 10:22) him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with all
>> glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to our LORD. Amen.
>
> Thank you.

Laus DEO :-)

> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the
> Holy Ghost be with Christopher Charles Morton and those who are his allies.

... in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Kernal Korn

Dec 25, 2019, 8:02:49 AM12/25/19
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 12:28:26 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy
>>> Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
>>> Chronicles 7:14) that GOD blesses Chris more than ever prospering
>>> (Proverbs 10:22) him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with all
>>> glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to our LORD. Amen.
>>
>> Thank you.
>
>Laus DEO :-)
>
>> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the
>> Holy Ghost be with Christopher Charles Morton and those who are his allies.
>
>... in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
>Laus DEO !

Allahu akbar!

Barack haSsein!

G-d is great!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2019, 8:23:34 AM12/25/19
(Chris) 12/25/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Kernal Korn

Dec 25, 2019, 12:38:14 PM12/25/19
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 11:25:11 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
>> Today is Chris's birthday.
>>
>> He is 62 years old.
>>
>> He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
>>
>> he is a veteran of the United States Army.
>>
>> He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
>>
>> He is a loyal American.
>
>While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy
>Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
>Chronicles 7:14) that GOD blesses Chris more than ever prospering
>(Proverbs 10:22) him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with all
>glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to our LORD. Amen.
>
>Laus DEO !
>

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Better still, STARVE to death, gook!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2019, 12:47:37 PM12/25/19
(Chris) 12/25/19 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Kernal Korn

Dec 26, 2019, 7:25:59 AM12/26/19
Are you wonderfully hungry for jew diarrhoea, gook?

Tell us that you are.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2019, 7:40:56 AM12/26/19
(Chris) 12/26/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Kernal Korn

Dec 27, 2019, 8:32:50 AM12/27/19
On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 07:40:53 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 12/26/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold the wrath of G-d is upon your slant eyed ass, gook!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2019, 8:59:21 AM12/27/19
(Chris) 12/27/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Dec 27, 2019, 9:38:13 AM12/27/19
On Fri, 27 Dec 2019 05:32:42 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Kernal Korn", farted again:

>>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>>threads:
>
> Behold the wrath of G-d is upon your slant eyed ass, gook!

He, like everyone else here, beholds in wide-eyed wonder and amazement what
a totally fucked up, ridiculous, sexual cripple you are, dreckserb Razovic!

being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2019, 9:55:57 AM12/27/19
(Chris) Peeler replied to someone eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned &
ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Peeler, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Kernal Korn

Dec 28, 2019, 8:14:26 AM12/28/19
On Fri, 27 Dec 2019 09:55:55 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) Peeler replied to someone eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned &
>ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.
>
>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Peeler, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

He has a healthy appetite for SMEGMA from the foreskins he peels.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2019, 8:23:34 AM12/28/19
(Chris) 12/28/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Dec 28, 2019, 12:38:27 PM12/28/19

"Kernal Korn" wrote in message
Mangina, YOU are the queer here.

Got AIDS yet?

Michael

The Jews

Dec 28, 2019, 12:52:08 PM12/28/19
Let's see.....

AIDS SYMPTOMS IN WHITE SUPREMACISTS
(1) Insatiable desire to be sodomized
(2) Repulsed by normal, healthy heterosexual acts
(3) Sexual desire for children and animals
(4) Abject stupidity
(5) Fear of other races
(6) Frenzied fondness for gargling diarrhea

Yep, he's got a terminal case!

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of jew ani zsuckled - 17,042
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?

>Gordon, How did YOUR brain get so rattled?
-Gordon Radovich

Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein

Dec 29, 2019, 8:25:01 AM12/29/19
Needledick, YOU are the GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy here.

> Got AIDS yet?

You were EXCRETED with AIDS!

>Michael

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Dec 29, 2019, 8:27:05 AM12/29/19
On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 08:23:39 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 12/28/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold a gook charlatan who never even held a medical licence.

Andrew Andrzej Baron

Dec 29, 2019, 10:05:50 AM12/29/19

Q: How do you get a one-armed Polack out of a tree?
A: Wave to him.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2019, 10:34:26 AM12/29/19

"Connoisseur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message

>On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 09:38:42 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"Kernal Korn" wrote in message

>>>He has a healthy appetite for SMEGMA from the foreskins he peels.
>>
>> Mangina, YOU are the queer here.

>Needledick, YOU are the GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy here.
Nithing, there is nothing GBPTLAQZXMC+ about me!

>> Got AIDS yet?

>You were EXCRETED with AIDS!
Wrong!

Chris is better than you!

The Peeler is better than you!

Dr. Chung is better than you!

Michael

Peeler

Dec 29, 2019, 11:03:42 AM12/29/19
On Sun, 29 Dec 2019 05:24:48 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Connoisseur de merde, Baruch
'Barry' Shein", farted again:

>> Mangina, YOU are the queer here.
>
> Needledick, YOU are the GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy here.

HE doesn't come across as such. YOU certainly do, pedophilic gay Razovic!

>> Got AIDS yet?
>
> You were EXCRETED with AIDS!

HE doesn't come across as such. YOU certainly do, pedophilic gay Razovic!

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2019, 11:51:30 AM12/29/19
(Chris) 12/29/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Dec 30, 2019, 7:05:26 AM12/30/19
On Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:51:30 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 12/29/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold a gook charlatan who believes in starving his 'patients' to
death.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2019, 7:13:13 AM12/30/19
(Chris) 12/30/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Dec 31, 2019, 7:43:26 AM12/31/19
On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 07:13:11 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 12/30/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold an incompetent gook quack!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2019, 8:05:20 AM12/31/19
(Chris) 12/31/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Dec 31, 2019, 9:14:02 AM12/31/19
On Tue, 31 Dec 2019 04:43:13 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')", farted again:

> Behold an incompetent gook quack!

Behold, an impotent sexually crippled psychopathic retard!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2019, 10:00:23 AM12/31/19

Michael Ejercito

Dec 31, 2019, 12:37:39 PM12/31/19

"shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
message news:kfgm0fph08tp83ekt...@4ax.com...

>@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>>(Chris) 12/30/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>>
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>>
>>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>>
>>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>>ever more cursed by GOD."
>>
>>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>>threads:

>Behold an incompetent gook quack!

There is nothing quack about Dr. Chung!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2019, 1:10:08 PM12/31/19
Michael Ejercito wrote in part:

> There is nothing quack about Dr. Chung!

"Quacks" (aka fake-MDs) don't have an MD much less an
http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense with all glory (
Laus DEO :-)

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Michael Ejercito

Dec 31, 2019, 1:59:48 PM12/31/19

>Michael Ejercito wrote in part:

>> There is nothing quack about Dr. Chung!

>"Quacks" (aka fake-MDs) don't have an MD much less an
>http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense with all glory (
>http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

>Laus DEO :-)

>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>healthy appetite too.

>So how are you ?

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2019, 2:06:23 PM12/31/19
wrote: >> Michael Ejercito wrote in part:

>>>   There is nothing quack about Dr. Chung!
>
>> "Quacks" (aka fake-MDs) don't have an MD much less an
>> http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense with all glory (
>> http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.
>
>> Laus DEO :-)
>
>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
>   I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem,
Elohim, Abba, DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right
now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around
the heart

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 1, 2020, 8:13:03 AM1/1/20
On Tue, 31 Dec 2019 08:05:18 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 12/31/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Charlatan! How many MORE 'patients' are you going to kill with your
starvation therapy?

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 1, 2020, 8:14:33 AM1/1/20
He wants to peel your foreskin (if any), gook!

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 1, 2020, 8:15:20 AM1/1/20
On Tue, 31 Dec 2019 13:10:05 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Michael Ejercito wrote in part:
>
>> There is nothing quack about Dr. Chung!
>
>"Quacks" (aka fake-MDs) don't have an MD much less an
>http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense with all glory (
>http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.
>
>Laus DEO :-)
>
>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

He's busy zsuckling jew ani. That's how.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2020, 9:23:50 AM1/1/20
(Chris) 01/01/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Jan 1, 2020, 11:55:12 AM1/1/20

"shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
message news:np6p0fpss7i9ks7gv...@4ax.com...
Wrong.

We leave the anus sucking to you.

You leave the vulva fucking to us!

Michael

Peeler

Jan 1, 2020, 12:44:51 PM1/1/20
On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 08:55:30 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>He's busy zsuckling jew ani. That's how.
> Wrong.
>
> We leave the anus sucking to you.
>
> You leave the vulva fucking to us!

I doubt that pederast even WANTS to fuck vulvas!

Michael Ejercito

Jan 2, 2020, 10:07:31 AM1/2/20

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:Xy3OF.175900$5l2....@usenetxs.com...

>On Sun, 29 Dec 2019 05:26:54 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
>'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')", farted again:

>>>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>>>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>>>threads:
>>
>> Behold a gook charlatan who never even held a medical licence.

>Behold, a psychopathic serb pedophile who would like to hold a young boy!

The mangina and his fellow dreckvolk are the biggerst charlatans around.

They even deny the Holocaust!

Now here is some info about an Israeli mathematician, Tamar Ziegler.

http://www.math.huji.ac.il/~tamarz/

I'm the Henry and Manya Noskwith Chair in Mathematics at the Einstein
Institute of Mathematics of the Hebrew University.
Postdoc positions.
Mail address:
Einstein Institute of Mathematics,
Edmond J. Safra Campus, Givat Ram
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,
Jerusalem, 91904, Israel
Email:
tamarz at math dot huji dot ac dot il

See also

Tao, Terence; Ziegler, Tamar (2010). "The inverse conjecture for the Gowers
norms over finite fields via the correspondence principle". Analysis & PDE.
3 (1): 1–20. arXiv:0810.5527. doi:10.2140/apde.2010.3.1. MR 2663409.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2020, 10:43:12 AM1/2/20
Michael Ejercito wrote:

> Now here is some info about an Israeli mathematician, Tamar Ziegler.
>
> http://www.math.huji.ac.il/~tamarz/
>

> I'm the Henry and Manya Noskwith Chair in Mathematics at the Einstein
> Institute of Mathematics of the Hebrew University.
> Postdoc positions.
> Mail address:
> Einstein Institute of Mathematics,
> Edmond J. Safra Campus, Givat Ram
> The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,
> Jerusalem, 91904, Israel
> Email:
> tamarz at math dot huji dot ac dot il
>

> See also
>

> Tao, Terence; Ziegler, Tamar (2010). "The inverse conjecture for the Gowers
> norms over finite fields via the correspondence principle". Analysis & PDE.
> 3 (1): 1–20. arXiv:0810.5527. doi:10.2140/apde.2010.3.1. MR 2663409.

8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to bless both Terence Tao and Tamar Ziegler more than
ever prospering (Proverbs 10:22) them in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Again, while wonderfully hungry, I hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 3, 2020, 7:50:39 AM1/3/20
He already TOLD you, mong. He is RAVENOUS for jew diarrhoea!

Loose Cannon

Jan 3, 2020, 7:59:52 AM1/3/20

In article <34eu0fp4geqiqp8tq...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron ("shick old yidoid") wrote:

> Knock, knock!
> Who's there?
> The Polish burglar.

Old!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2020, 8:09:29 AM1/3/20
(Chris) 01/03/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 4, 2020, 7:45:02 AM1/4/20
On Fri, 03 Jan 2020 08:09:28 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/03/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

HOW many times have you been reported to the AMA, gook?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 8:06:10 AM1/4/20
(Chris) 01/04/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Jan 4, 2020, 10:38:32 AM1/4/20

"Peeler" wrote in message news:zIIOF.189767$5l2.1...@usenetxs.com...

>On Tue, 31 Dec 2019 04:43:13 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
>'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')", farted again:

>> Behold an incompetent gook quack!

>Behold, an impotent sexually crippled psychopathic retard!
There is nothing quack about Dr. Chung, who slaps the mangina around
with ease.

Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Joe Biden.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/12/30/will-the-democrats-really-let-someone-as-obviously-addled-as-joe-biden-be-their-nominee/

Will The Democrats Really Let Someone As Obviously Addled As Joe Biden Be
Their Nominee?
DECEMBER 30, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

Doing so is per se irresponsible and incompetent.

Before someone tries to play “whataboutTrump” with me, I would remind him,
her or it that in 2016 I wrote that the Republicans had an obligation to
refuse to nominate Donald Trump, having failed their obligation not to let
him run in the primaries. I was right then, despite the fact that nominating
Trump ended up well for the party, and so far, on balance, for the country,
especially when one considers what the Democrats have become. I’m also right
about Biden now. If the Democrats expect to catch lightning in a shot glass
like the GOP, they are taking a really reckless gamble.

Let’s look at what old Joe said just over the last few days…

During a December 29 campaign even in Peterborough, New Hampshire, Biden
completed an attendees question “If we don’t stop using fossil fuels…” with
“We’re all dead!”

Now, what is that? Deliberate hyperbole? Outrageous fear-mongering?
Complete ignorance? Nobody has suggested that “we’re all dead” even under
the most extreme projections of climate change doom. My guess is that Joe
knows nothing about climate change, and that he’s just pandering to the
substantial climate change nut-case component of the increasingly hysterical
Democratic base. But he could be so stupid that he really believes this.

In addition to the undeniable fact that this is exactly the kind of
statement that the mainstream media pillories Donald Trump for even when it’s
clear s clear can be that he’s exaggerating, Biden’s over-the-top rhetoric
feeds the rising Democratic drift toward totalitarianism. If we’re all going
to die, then a dictatorship can be justified as a last resort.

Before a crowd in Derry, Vermont today, Biden talked about how President
Obama put him in charge of analyzing future jobs and transitioning current
workers to them. (I doubt it.) He told the crowd that after eliminating the
jobs or workers in the coal industry, the displaced workers could transition
to coding. “Anybody who can go down 3000 feet in a mine can sure as hell
learn to program as well…”Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can
learn how to program, for God’s sake!”
Is Joe aware that “learn to code” was the theme of social media harassment
of journalists who were laid off in the January 2019 workforce cuts by
Yahoo! and Buzzfeed? The line is an insult.

Do you think Joe knows this? Do you think he keeps up with social media
chatter, or popular culture? Do you think he even has a solid concept of
what coding is? Does he really think the set of skills necessary to mine
coal are the same as the skills one needs to program computers?

Could his comments on this subject be any more clueless?

This one’s just funny: in New Hampshire, three hecklers stood up in the
crowd to harass Biden. One said, “We don’t need another old white man
running for President.” “All right. I agree, man. I agree,” replied Joe.
I’m pretty sure a large percentage of likely Democratic voters agree, some
intensely. I’m willing to accept that Joe’s assent was the equivalent of
“Yeah, right.” The problem is that given the way Joe’s brain seems to be
working, I’m not sure.

More tough, unconstitutional, crowd-pleasing, pandering totalitarianism: In
order to curb the rate of pollution, Biden said in Petersborough, fuel
executives must be held “liable for what they have done, particularly in
those cases where there are underserved neighborhoods.”
“And when they don’t deliver, put them in jail.”

See, in the U.S., you can’t just put anyone in jail. First, there has to be
a criminal law. Then someone has to violate it, with criminal intent. Then
there needs to be sufficient evidence of the violation to convince a jury to
convict the defendant. Democrats recently keep talking about “putting in
jail” those who disagree with them. Several Democrats have argued that
climate change deniers should be jailed. The lack of concern for due
process is troubling. Donald Trump says things that are legally ignorant
with some regularity, but he’s not a lawyer. Joe Biden is a lawyer, and he
says things that are legally ignorant with equal frequency.

And this was just one weekend.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 11:01:15 AM1/4/20
While wonderfully hungry, I pledge that, if elected President of the
United States, I would issue an Executive Order that all future
Presidential candidates must pass extensive cognitive testing (include
IQ testing) and personality (MMPI) testing as I have done ( see
http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident ) prior to being listed on
the FEC.gov database as an electable candidate, and hope you,
MichaelE, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 4, 2020, 11:10:17 AM1/4/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 11:01:11 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

Is this you?

Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires:7/31/2017
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Subtype: Full

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 11:26:40 AM1/4/20
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote (after being edited to make more truthful):

>Is this you?
>
>Name: HeartDoc Andrew <><
>Designation: MD/PhD
>Issued: 12/19/2017
>Expires: Never
>Lic #: http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
>Profession: Physician
>Scope: Universal, including USENET and all other virtual realms.

Yes.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Klaus,

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 4, 2020, 11:35:57 AM1/4/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 11:26:35 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote (after being edited to make more truthful):
After restoring to be more factual

>>Is this you?
>>
>>Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
>>Designation: MD
>>Issued: 8/3/1995
>>Expires:7/31/2017
>>Lic #: 40347
>>Profession: Physician
>>Subtype: Full
>Yes.

Just confirming that you're no longer licensed in Georgia. Thanks.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 4, 2020, 11:37:27 AM1/4/20

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
I am wonderfully hungry.

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 11:44:48 AM1/4/20
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote (after being edited to make more truthful):
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote (after being edited to make more truthful):
>>
>>>Is this you?
>>>
>>>Name: HeartDoc Andrew <><
>>>Designation: MD/PhD
>>>Issued: 12/19/2017
>>>Expires: Never
>>>Lic #: http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
>>>Profession: Physician
>>>Scope: Universal, including USENET and all other virtual realms.
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Klaus,
>> also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Just confirming that you're licensed here on USENET. Thanks.

Taking your giving thanks to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite,"
I share with you, Klaus, that it's really wonderful knowing through
our hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
medically advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 11:47:26 AM1/4/20
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem,
Elohim, Abba, DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 4, 2020, 11:50:19 AM1/4/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 11:44:43 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>>>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote (after being edited to make more truthful):
>>After restoring to be more factual

>>>Yes.
>>
>>Just confirming that you're no longer licensed in Georgia. Thanks.

>Taking your giving thanks to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite,"

You would be incorrect.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 12:23:45 PM1/4/20
> I don't want to do it.

Again, I medically advise that you, Klaus, really try to write that
you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 4, 2020, 12:26:47 PM1/4/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 12:23:41 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>>>Taking your giving thanks to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite,"
>>
>>You would be incorrect.

>Again, I medically advise that you

I don't take medical advice from someone who is not licensed. In fact,
it's probably against the law for you to offer such advice.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 12:37:08 PM1/4/20
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/klx3XoL_EFg/GYFqloDPBQAJ

>>> I don't want to do it.
>>
>> Again, I medically advise that you, Klaus, really try to write that
>> you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> I can't.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Klaus, would come to trust the
truth (John 14:6), Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )

from around the heart

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 4, 2020, 12:41:37 PM1/4/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 11:44:43 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

https://www.ajc.com/blog/investigations/wonderfully-hungry-doc-suspended-medical-board/cqUeGUzdksyhvhTfYYQmvI/

Dr. Andrew Ben-Hua Chung had his license suspended by the board in
June after failing to comply with an order to complete a comprehensive
exam. The board said in its summary suspension order that it had
concerns about the doctor's ability to practice safely, saying its
investigation found that Chung refuses to speak to people unless they
state they are "wonderfully hungry."

At Thursday's public hearing, in which Chung appeared before the
board, the doctor repeatedly asked board members and witnesses when
greeting them if they were wonderfully hungry. Chung, who said he was
trained at Emory University, also said he was a non-partisan candidate
for president of the United States.

I think we know all we need to know about this nut case.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 4, 2020, 12:42:52 PM1/4/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 12:37:05 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

You're no longer an MD. Stop lying.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 12:44:19 PM1/4/20

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 4, 2020, 12:48:45 PM1/4/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 12:44:17 -0500, disgraced ex-MD and accessory to
murder "Andrew B. Chung, PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/04/20 Praying a 2nd time here ...

Why Andy Chung will soon be roasting in the Eternal Lake of Fire:

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an
abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed
innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make
haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one
who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act
faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies
will perish.

Psalm 101:7
No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters
lies shall continue before my eyes.

Colossians 3:9-10
Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self
with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being
renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.

Proverbs 12:19
Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 12:50:46 PM1/4/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 1:26:07 PM1/4/20
(Chris) 01/04/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 5, 2020, 8:23:15 AM1/5/20
He's a jew asshole. Enough said.

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 5, 2020, 8:23:22 AM1/5/20
So he is RAVENOUS for jew diarrhoea.

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 5, 2020, 8:23:28 AM1/5/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 11:26:35 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote (after being edited to make more truthful):
>
>>Is this you?
>>
>>Name: HeartDoc Andrew <><
>>Designation: MD/PhD
>>Issued: 12/19/2017
>>Expires: Never
>>Lic #: http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
>>Profession: Physician
>>Scope: Universal, including USENET and all other virtual realms.
>
>Yes.
>
>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Klaus,
>also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

He is TERRIFIED of Humans.

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 5, 2020, 8:23:34 AM1/5/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 08:06:08 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/04/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold, how many 'patients' have you killed this month, quack?

Michael Ejercito

Jan 5, 2020, 11:26:57 AM1/5/20

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:Ri1PF.681785$kBJ1....@usenetxs.com...

>On Wed, 01 Jan 2020 05:14:20 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
>'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')", farted again:

>> He wants to peel your foreskin (if any), gook!

>All I see is that he keeps slapping you around relentlessly, you dumb
>bleeding serb cunt! LOL
Indeed.

He is so obsessed with foreskins.

Sometimes, some normal men fantasize about labia.

But no one ever accused the mangina of being a normal man!

The consequences of homosexuality.

http://www.hiv.va.gov/images/library/derm-47.jpg

The rewards of heterosexuality.

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-black-man-pregnant-caucasian-wife-african-american-men-kneeling-his-listens-her-baby-belly-isolated-white-image54320143

The contrast is striking!

Michael

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 5, 2020, 12:42:39 PM1/5/20
He's looking for more links confirming that you are a quack and a
charlatan, mong!

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 5, 2020, 12:43:55 PM1/5/20
He is absolutely RAVENOUS..for jew diarrhoea.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2020, 2:28:20 PM1/5/20
(Chris) 01/05/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 5, 2020, 2:29:25 PM1/5/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 12:50:35 -0500, Board Certified Kookologist
"Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/04/20 Praying a 3rd time here ...

God doesn't listen to the prayers of Satan's followers, Andy.

He will, however, have the Son of man shall send forth his angels, and
they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, which
includes you, and them which do iniquity;and shall cast you into a
furnace of fire: there shall be you wailing and gnashing of your
teeth. [Mat 13:41]

Furnace. Fire. Roasting Andy.

It's a good thing.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2020, 2:32:04 PM1/5/20

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 5, 2020, 2:33:30 PM1/5/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 Board Certified Kookologist
"Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/04/20 Praying a 3rd time here ...

God doesn't listen to the prayers of Satan's followers, Andy my boy.

He will, however, have the Son of man shall send forth his angels, and
they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, which
includes you, and them which do iniquity;and shall cast you into a
furnace of fire: there shall be you wailing and gnashing of your
teeth. [Mat 13:41]

Furnace. Fire. Roasting Andy.

It's a good thing.

Can you stop lying even if you want to?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2020, 2:36:17 PM1/5/20
(Chris) 01/05/20 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ymZqFoFyZKg/0VXIilBaBQAJ

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 5, 2020, 2:37:17 PM1/5/20
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 Board Certified Kookologist
"Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/05/20 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

You're going backwards now. Good thing your license to practice
medicine was revoked.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2020, 5:13:26 PM1/5/20
(Chris) 01/05/20 Again praying a 3rd time here today ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ymZqFoFyZKg/0VXIilBaBQAJ

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 6, 2020, 7:51:37 AM1/6/20
CHARLATAN! FAKE!!!

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 6, 2020, 7:51:41 AM1/6/20
QUACK QUACK!

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 6, 2020, 7:51:46 AM1/6/20
Never mind praying, quack...get a medical licence!

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 6, 2020, 7:51:50 AM1/6/20
On Sun, 05 Jan 2020 14:28:21 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/05/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold the continued quackery of disgraced gook quack Andrew B. Chung!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2020, 8:09:24 AM1/6/20
(Chris) 01/06/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

NEMO

Jan 6, 2020, 12:45:59 PM1/6/20

In article <nab61ftgjeg2qpcd8...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron ("shick old yidoid") wrote:

> Q. How do you sink a polish battleship?
> A. Put it in water.

LOL? Hardly.

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 7, 2020, 7:40:22 AM1/7/20
On Mon, 06 Jan 2020 08:09:25 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/06/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Ever read even ONE medical textbook, gook?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2020, 8:00:17 AM1/7/20
(Chris) 01/07/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Jan 7, 2020, 11:29:58 AM1/7/20

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:SeJPF.102826$cY4....@usenetxs.com...

>On Fri, 03 Jan 2020 04:50:23 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
>'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')", farted again:

>> He already TOLD you, mong. He is RAVENOUS for jew diarrhoea!

>Everybody knows already, psycho: you keep projecting your OWN predilections
>onto those that you feel are superior to you!

Indeed the mangina does.

Now here is John Hanna on red flag laws.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/two-states-seeking-a-ban-on-red-flag-law-enforcement/

Two States Seeking a Ban on Red Flag Law Enforcement
BY TTAG CONTRIBUTOR |JAN 03, 2020 |4 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Oklahoma Senator Nathan Dahm
Oklahoma state Sen. Nathan Dahm, R-Broken Arrow (AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki)

By John Hanna, AP

Republicans in two Midwestern states where GOP-controlled legislatures have
gun-rights majorities are proposing measures aimed at preventing the U.S.
government or other states from taking guns away from residents whom the
courts deem a danger to themselves.

Neither Oklahoma nor Kansas has “red flag” laws through which relatives or
police can obtain a court order to remove firearms from someone’s
possession. However, the proposals in those states also would prevent local
city and county governments from enacting such laws. They would even go so
far as to make it a felony for someone to help enforce such an order.

Sponsors said they were inspired by prospects that Congress might enact such
a law or offer federal grants to entice states into putting them on the
books.

Supporters of red flag laws say they reduce suicides and gun violence and
lessen the risk of mass shootings. Gun-rights supporters contend they
violate not only the right to own firearms but other constitutional
guarantees, such as the right to due legal process, to confront an accuser,
and against unreasonable searches and seizures of property.

“There’s numerous violations of the Bill of Rights taking place by these red
flags laws,” Tulsa-area Republican state Sen. Nathan Dahm, who is sponsoring
Oklahoma’s measure.

Seventeen states and the District of Columbia have some sort of red flag
law, with most enacting them starting in 2018, according groups favoring
them and other gun-control measures. Interest in Congress appeared to grow
after mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas.

Dahm filed his proposal in September, and it may have been the first of its
kind. In Kansas, separate but identical measures were introduced in December
by members of the state House and Senate. The two states’ legislatures would
consider them after convening their annual sessions next year.

All three measures declare that any gun-removal order from another state or
a federal court are null and void, and no state or local agency could accept
federal grants that require such orders to be enforced.

The U.S. Constitution prevents states from nullifying federal laws.

“States generally do not have the ability to tell the federal government,
‘Get out of our state and stop enforcing your laws,’” said Kansas Attorney
General Derek Schmidt, a Republican gun-rights supporters who’s not taking a
position on the measures. “But states do generally have the ability to tell
the federal government, ‘You are not able to commandeer state resources and
compel us to enforce your laws.'”

Kansas state Rep. Stephanie Clayton, a Kansas City-area Democrat, called the
proposals “disturbing” and said they show how extreme gun-rights backers
have become in opposing any restrictions over the past decade. She said she
wonders whether the proposals are a “publicity stunt” because they’re going
beyond trying to block red flag laws.

“It’s a completely different thing to aggressively criminalize something
that is intended to minimize death by suicide and murder,” Clayton said.
“The last time I checked, murder is bad and so is suicide.”

The Washington-based, nonprofit Brady campaign against gun violence equates
red flag measures with laws states have in place to combat domestic
violence. Such laws allow abuse victims to get temporary court orders to
keep alleged abusers away from them at least until a judge can review their
cases.

Christian Heyne, Brady’s vice president of policy, said people generally
have to be “an acute risk” to themselves or others to have their guns
removed temporarily. He said such laws targeted people “at the highest risk”
of suicide or violent behavior.

“Firearms can do damage that knives cannot do,” added Jonathan Lowy, Brady’s
chief counsel and legal affairs vice president. “Suicide is another area
where the science is clear, that suicide attempts with firearms are much
more successful than other means.”

While the Brady campaign and other supporters of red flag laws say they have
due-legal-process protections built in, Dahm and other critics argue that
they’re open to abuse.

Kansas state Sen. Richard Hilderbrand, a southeast Kansas Republican
sponsoring one of his state’s measures, said red-flag laws set the wrong
target, “one tool” for someone bent on violence.

“The gun isn’t what caused that mass shooting. That was the instrument that
was used,” Hilderbrand said. “The hate in that person’s heart is what caused
it, so until we start addressing that, you know, we’re just going down these
rabbit holes that lead to nowhere.”

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2020, 12:33:00 PM1/7/20
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> I totally concur in the general case.
>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 10:28)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RRnWNS7TcUk/UIEnZqxFBgAJ

>> Therefore, those who are teaching that we cannot lose our salvation
>> from being destroyed in hell are false teachers as evident by our
>> witnessing people losing their salvation here on Usenet as a
>> consequence of blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit because
>> of being hangry (aka http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry ).
>
>> In the interim, I am instead simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>

> I am wonderfully hungry!

... for real (John 6:55) food :-)

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem,
Elohim, Abba, DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 8, 2020, 7:24:37 AM1/8/20
On Tue, 07 Jan 2020 08:00:16 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/07/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold a quack starving his 'patients' to death!

shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')

Jan 8, 2020, 7:24:56 AM1/8/20
Be SO hungry that you STARVE to DEATH!

ALLELUJAH!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2020, 7:31:56 AM1/8/20
(Chris) 01/08/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 8, 2020, 9:18:17 AM1/8/20
On Tue, 07 Jan 2020 12:32:59 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

You're not an MD. You don't have a license.

Unless it's your "license to kill" teenage girls-- have you kept THAT
one current?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2020, 10:06:41 AM1/8/20
(Chris) 01/08/20 "Conno" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2020, 10:07:39 AM1/8/20

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 8, 2020, 10:28:20 AM1/8/20
On Wed, 08 Jan 2020 10:07:37 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> 01/08/20 Again praying here today ...

God isn't listening to you. He got your medical license revoked after
He determined you were responsible for the death of an innocent young
girl. He turned His large, hairy back on you.

Take your vitamins, because when it's your time, the Lake of Fire
awaits, Andy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2020, 10:41:50 AM1/8/20
(Chris) 01/08/20 Again praying a 2nd time here today ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ymZqFoFyZKg/0VXIilBaBQAJ

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 8, 2020, 10:54:02 AM1/8/20
On Wed, 08 Jan 2020 10:41:48 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/08/20 Again praying a 2nd time here today ...

https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification
Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Subtype: Full
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires: 7/31/2017
Street Address: 5701 Mableton Parkway 2 B
MABLETON GA 30126
County: Cobb
Country: United States
Public Document 04-40347

ORDER OF THE BOARD:
Comes now, the Georgia Composite Medical Board and hereby enters an
Order after reviewing the Initial Decision in the above styled case.
After hearing the argument and testimony of the Appellant herein,
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, M.D., the Board finds as follows after
deliberation:
FINDINGS OF FACT: The Board agrees with the initial decision.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Board agrees with the initial decision regarding conslusions of
law.
CONCLUSION
The Board Orders that the repondent's license is revoked instanter.
This the 9th day of March 2017.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 8, 2020, 10:59:36 AM1/8/20
On Wed, 08 Jan 2020 10:41:48 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/08/20 Again praying a 2nd time here today that I don't
>get caught leading people to beleive that I'm an MD.....

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 43 - PROFESSIONS AND BUSINESSES
CHAPTER 34 - PHYSICIANS, ACUPUNCTURE, PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS, CANCER AND
GLAUCOMA TREATMENT, RESPIRATORY CARE, CLINICAL PERFUSIONISTS, AND
ORTHOTICS AND PROSTHETICS PRACTICE
ARTICLE 2 - MEDICAL PRACTICE
§ 43-34-22 - Practicing medicine without a license; titles and
abbreviations; exceptions
O.C.G.A. 43-34-22 (2010)
43-34-22. Practicing medicine without a license; titles and
abbreviations; exceptions

(a) If any person shall hold himself or herself out to the public as
being engaged in the diagnosis or treatment of disease or injuries of
human beings, or shall suggest, recommend, or prescribe any form of
treatment for the palliation, relief, or cure of any physical or
mental ailment of any person, with the intention of receiving
therefor, either directly or indirectly, any fee, gift, or
compensation whatsoever, or shall maintain an office for the
reception, examination, or treatment of diseased or injured human
beings, or shall attach the title "M.D.," "Oph.," "D.," "Dop.,"
"Surgeon," "Doctor," "D.O.," "Doctor of Osteopathy," "Osteopathic
Physician," or "Physician," either alone or in connection with other
words, or any other word or abbreviation to his or her name indicative
that he or she is engaged in the treatment of diseased, defective, or
injured human beings, and shall not in any of these cases then possess
a valid license to practice medicine under the laws of this state, he
or she shall be deemed to be practicing medicine without complying
with this article and shall be deemed in violation of this article.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2020, 11:00:04 AM1/8/20
(Chris) 01/08/20 Again praying a 3rd time here today ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ymZqFoFyZKg/0VXIilBaBQAJ

>>>Name: HeartDoc Andrew <><
>>>Designation: MD/PhD
>>>Issued: 12/19/2017
>>>Expires: Never
>>>Lic #: http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
>>>Profession: Physician
>>>Scope: Universal, including USENET and all other virtual realms.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/klx3XoL_EFg/fB34T2DNBQAJ

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 8, 2020, 11:04:25 AM1/8/20
On Wed, 08 Jan 2020 10:59:57 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>(Chris) 01/08/20 Again praying a 3rd time here today ...
[crickets.wav] (© 2020 All Rights Reserved)

REVOKED! LOL

It is loading more messages.