Arizonans can now receive workers comp benefits for getting Covid-19 on the job

Michael Ejercito

Sep 24, 2023, 6:55:18 PM9/24/23
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/16r3k75/arizonans_can_now_receive_workers_comp_benefits/

Arizonans can now receive workers comp benefits for getting Covid-19 on
the job
Gabrielle Parish Sep 23, 2023 Updated 23 hrs ago 4
Covid-19 was the fourth leading cause of death in 2022, CDC data shows
Nurse Elisa Gilbert checks on a patient in the Covid-19 unit at the
Harborview Medical Center in January 2022 in Seattle, Washington.
Covid-19 was the fourth leading cause of death in the United States in
2022, according to data from the CDC.

Karen Ducey/Getty Images
Facebook
Twitter
Email
PrintCopy article link
Save
TUCSON, Ariz. (KVOA) - In a groundbreaking development, Arizonans can
now apply for worker's compensation if they contract COVID-19 while on
the job. This landmark decision stems from a widow's determined fight to
secure worker's compensation following her husband's tragic demise due
to COVID-19.

Play Video
spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster
↑↓volume mmute
←→seek . seek to previous12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60%
Gabrielle Parish has all of the details after an Arizona woman won a
lawsuit to receive workers comp benefits after her husband died after
getting Covid-19 at work.

Court documents unequivocally state that if someone contracts COVID-19
at their workplace, they are entitled to file for worker's compensation.
An essential detail to note is that if a worker succumbs to the virus,
their next of kin will receive financial support.

We had the opportunity to speak with Attorney Dennis Kurth, who played a
crucial role in this case. He shed light on how it all began: "She filed
a work comp complaint with the Industrial Commission of Arizona to
secure widow's benefits, and that claim was denied," Kurth explained.

This denial prompted the widow to take legal action against the company,
marking the inception of this historic case. Kurth noted, "This is
apparently the first case where an insurance company lost and then
decided to take it to the court of appeals. They are arguing that
COVID-19 should never be covered by workers' comp as a matter of law."

However, there is a catch. If an employee chooses to accept the
compensation, they relinquish their right to sue the company, even if
they can prove they contracted the virus on the job. Additionally,
there's a time frame to keep in mind: workers must file their claims
within a year after contracting COVID-19.

Kurth added, "Now that the court of appeals has published an opinion
stating that COVID-19 is compensable if you meet the statutory and case
law requirements, people may start looking back and thinking, 'Oh, I
should have filed a claim.'"

It's essential to emphasize that the person filing for worker's
compensation must have contracted the disease at work for this ruling to
apply. Otherwise, these provisions do not come into play.

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 24, 2023, 9:31:29 PM9/24/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:

>https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/16r3k75/arizonans_can_now_receive_workers_comp_benefits/
>
>Arizonans can now receive workers comp benefits for getting Covid-19 on
>the job
>Gabrielle Parish Sep 23, 2023 Updated 23 hrs ago 4
>Covid-19 was the fourth leading cause of death in 2022, CDC data shows
>Nurse Elisa Gilbert checks on a patient in the Covid-19 unit at the
>Harborview Medical Center in January 2022 in Seattle, Washington.
>Covid-19 was the fourth leading cause of death in the United States in
>2022, according to data from the CDC.
>
>Karen Ducey/Getty Images
>Facebook
>Twitter
>Email
>PrintCopy article link
>Save
>TUCSON, Ariz. (KVOA) - In a groundbreaking development, Arizonans can
>now apply for worker's compensation if they contract COVID-19 while on
>the job. This landmark decision stems from a widow's determined fight to
>secure worker's compensation following her husband's tragic demise due
>to COVID-19.
>
>Play Video
>spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ??slower / faster
>??volume mmute
>??seek . seek to previous12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60%
In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use
Apostle Paul's secret (http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ). Though masking
is less protective, it helps us avoid the appearance of doing the evil
of spreading airborne pathogens while there are people getting sick
because of not being 100% protected. It is written that we're to
"abstain from **all** appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22
w/**emphasis**).

Source:
https://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/5-22.htm

Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the US & elsewhere is by
rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to
call their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of
stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the best while
preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations
and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining via slip-RNA-replication to form
hybrids like http://tinyurl.com/Deltamicron that may render current
COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

Michael Ejercito

Sep 24, 2023, 9:53:00 PM9/24/23
I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 24, 2023, 10:17:51 PM9/24/23
Michael Ejercito wrote:
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

Peeler

Sep 24, 2023, 10:37:51 PM9/24/23
On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 18:52:57 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> < FLUSH MINDLESS GOOK CHATTER>
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>

> I am wonderfully hungry!
>

> Michael

https://postimg.cc/MMsSTTbg

Michael Ejercito

Sep 24, 2023, 10:47:56 PM9/24/23
Forger, try being wonderfully hungry for the Body of Blood of
Christ, the only Begotten Son of HaShem, Lord of Lords, Jehovah
Incarnate, King of Kings, Creator Eternal, Lamb of God, the Way, the
Truth, and the Life. Then not only will it mean you have no COVID, you
will be rapture ready.

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 24, 2023, 10:50:16 PM9/24/23
(Gabrielle) 09/24/23 PeelIdiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition
which is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you
more than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://WDJW.great-site.net/Redeemed want even more, so that
we're even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 24, 2023, 10:51:51 PM9/24/23
(Gabrielle) 09/24/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/IQznv0vaE4k/m/A0WChY39AAAJ

Peeler

Sep 25, 2023, 12:32:45 AM9/25/23
On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 19:47:53 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Both you and that other gook come from "cultures" that have sex with
dogs and eat cats. Is that what you're hungry for, a cat?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0pb9uFXQAATkG7.jpg

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 25, 2023, 12:38:54 AM9/25/23
(Gabrielle) 09/25/23 PeelIdiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)

Peeler

Sep 25, 2023, 3:58:50 AM9/25/23
On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 22:37:49 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>>

>> Michael
>
> https://postimg.cc/MMsSTTbg

Come on, Loose Sphincter, tell us what it's about! Use your own "words"!
Make everyone LAUGH at your abysmally stupidity again, you ridiculous,
abysmally stupid, gay neo-nazi whore! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Peeler

Sep 25, 2023, 3:58:50 AM9/25/23
On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 00:32:43 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:

> Both you and that other gook come from "cultures" that have sex with
> dogs and eat cats. Is that what you're hungry for, a cat?
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0pb9uFXQAATkG7.jpg

But, but... it's YOU who publicly whined about being married to a "pig",
Loose Sphincter! Still traumatized about it, you flaming fag? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 25, 2023, 9:36:38 AM9/25/23
(Gabrielle) 09/25/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

† The Reverend

Sep 25, 2023, 10:09:42 AM9/25/23
On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 19:47:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Peeler wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 18:52:57 -0700, Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
>>> < FLUSH MINDLESS GOOK CHATTER>

>>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>>>

>>> Michael
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/MMsSTTbg
>>
> Forger, try being wonderfully hungry for the Body of Blood of
>Christ, the only Begotten Son of HaShem, Lord of Lords, Jehovah
>Incarnate, King of Kings, Creator Eternal, Lamb of God, the Way, the
>Truth, and the Life.

LOL!

> Then not only will it mean you have no COVID, you
>will be rapture ready.

Gook, forget about being wonderfully hungry. Freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea has ZERO nutritional value. And it won't protect you from
COVID.

YOU have been ready for rapture by the ICE 5-0 for YEARS. When they
do round you up you will be in deep shit.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 25, 2023, 10:19:40 AM9/25/23
(Gabrielle) 09/25/23 Idiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Sep 25, 2023, 11:47:10 AM9/25/23
On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 15:09:38 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
again:

>> Forger, try being wonderfully hungry for the Body of Blood of
>>Christ, the only Begotten Son of HaShem, Lord of Lords, Jehovah
>>Incarnate, King of Kings, Creator Eternal, Lamb of God, the Way, the
>>Truth, and the Life.
>
> LOL!

This is about your God Jesus, that Jewish God whose arse you are kissing
every time you pray to him, you illiterate pedophilic Catholic neo-nazi
swine!

>> Then not only will it mean you have no COVID, you
>>will be rapture ready.
>
> Gook, forget about being wonderfully hungry. Freshly squeezed jew
> diarrhoea has ZERO nutritional value.

YOU would know about THAT, shiteating psycho! <BG>

> YOU have been ready for rapture by the ICE 5-0 for YEARS. When they
> do round you up you will be in deep shit.

MORE idiotic & psychotic NONSENSE, from the resident village idiot and
"famous" sexual cripple, dreckserb Razovic herself! LOL

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

Michael Ejercito

Sep 25, 2023, 1:42:48 PM9/25/23
On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 7:09:44 AM UTC-7, † The Reverend wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 19:47:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
> >Peeler wrote:

> >> https://postimg.cc/MMsSTTbg
> >>
> > Forger, try being wonderfully hungry for the Body of Blood of
> >Christ, the only Begotten Son of HaShem, Lord of Lords, Jehovah
> >Incarnate, King of Kings, Creator Eternal, Lamb of God, the Way, the
> >Truth, and the Life.
> LOL!
Christianity teaches that we are saved by the Body and Blood of Christ!

> > Then not only will it mean you have no COVID, you
> >will be rapture ready.
> Gook, forget about being wonderfully hungry. Freshly squeezed jew
> diarrhoea has ZERO nutritional value. And it won't protect you from
> COVID.
Mangina, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea.

> YOU have been ready for rapture by the ICE 5-0 for YEARS. When they
> do round you up you will be in deep shit.
And you keep pretending that I am some sort of illegal alien.

You are a Nazi.

As a Nazi, you are, above all else, a craven coward.

You are afraid to compete with others as equals because you know you
can not measure up.

You are afraid of your own inadequacy, so you want to murder your
betters.

You are afraid of the truth, so you want to murder those who would
tell it.

You are afraid of history, so you want to murder the past, to wipe
out the knowledge of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of National
Socialism.

Finally, you are afraid of the power of educated, informed adults.
Freedom of choice terrifies you… which is why you choose minor children
as sexual partners. You can not interact with competent adults in a
consensually sexual way. You need to be able to impose yourself on a
helpless victim, be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a mental
hospital.

That is what you are, a Nazi, and there is nothing polite or honest
about it.

Michael

dolf

Sep 25, 2023, 1:42:57 PM9/25/23
Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

> This is about your God Jesus, that Jewish God whose arse you are kissing
> every time you pray to him, you illiterate pedophilic Catholic neo-nazi
> swine!

-- ANONYMOUS INTERNET STALKING WITH NECROMANCY / EXCREMENT / DEATH THREAT
CORRESPONDENCES AND A POEM META-DESCRIPTOR TO NASHVILLE BOMBING

(c) 2023 Dolf Leendert Boek, Published: 17 September 2023

The focussed and time associative (why reply to a post of 4 years ago and
pretend it was sent last month?) "ANONYMOUS INTERNET STALKING" sustains my
view that my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY has not only been appropriated by a
nefarious element, but my public statements might also function as a
STORYBOARD for atrocious events.

This poem of 20 FEBRUARY 2019 deploys my subsequent NEURAL LINGUISTIC
COGNITION METHOD OF DEME / ONTIC IDEA CHAINING AND MALE / FEME NOUMENON
REDACTION as before the NASHVILLE bombing of Christmas Day 25 DECEMBER 2020
(I don't know what has become of EDMUND BURKE AS AN ITALIAN / IRISH WHITE
SUPREMACIST AND CLAIMED EX VIETNAM VETERAN)

After locating on 8-12 SEPTEMBER 2023 several necromancy items including a
bag of HUMAN EXCREMENT (FAECES) secreted behind a palm tree near the ROYAL
OAK TREE OF 27 OCTOBER 1934 and my COURT MATTER OF APPEAL concluded on 13
SEPTEMBER 2023 the following email stalking occurred within aus.politics
using anonymous remailers:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Note%2020230913.pdf>

#185 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#10, #9, #70, #40, #6, #50] /
#190 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#10, #9, #70, #40, #6, #50, #5] =
ṭᵉʻam (H2939): {UMBRA: #119 % #41 = #37} 1) (P'al) to feed, cause to *EAT*;

#108 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#2, #30, #70, #6] = bâlaʻ (H1104):
{UMBRA: #102 % #41 = #20} 1) to swallow down, swallow up, engulf, *EAT*
*UP*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to swallow down; 1a2) to swallow up, engulf; 1b)
(Niphal) to be swallowed up; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to swallow; 1c2) to swallow
up, engulf; 1c3) squandering (fig.); 1d) (Pual) to be swallowed up; 1e)
(Hithpael) to be ended;

#152 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#6, #50, #1, #90, #5] = nᵉʼâtsâh
(H5007): {UMBRA: #146 % #41 = #23} 1) *CONTEMPT*, contumely; 2) contempt,
blasphemy;

THE LATE MARIE THERESE LABOURGEOIS <barack@dewey_cheatham_and_howe.com> @
0945 HOURS ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2023: "CROSS POSTED FROM ALT.SHIT.EATERS:

That's correct.

In Memphis you are a black car thief, black liquor store robber, black
retail, discount, grocery, gas station, coffee house robber and all around
general criminal.

You will be shot sooner than later." <-- THIS MIXMIN ANONYMOUS MESSAGE HAD
FABRICATED THE TIME-STAMP TO 13 AUG 2023 OF MY ORIGINAL POST

#426 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#300, #5, #9, #50, #1, #50, #1, #10] /
#763 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#300, #5, #9, #50, #8, #20, #70, #300,
#1] /
#1032 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#300, #5, #9, #50, #8, #20, #70,
#300, #70, #200] /
#1392 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #258 as [#300, #5, #9, #50, #8, #20, #800,
#200] = thnḗskō (G2348): {UMBRA: #1087 % #41 = #21} 1) *TO* *DIE*, to be
dead; 2) metaph. to be spiritually dead;

#681 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#30, #5, #6, #200, #400, #40] = yârâh
(H3384): {UMBRA: #215 % #41 = #10} 1) to throw, shoot, cast, pour; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to throw, cast; 1a2) to cast, lay, set; 1a3) to shoot arrows;
1a4) to throw water, rain; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *SHOT*; 1c) (Hiphil);
1c1) to throw, cast; 1c2) *TO* *SHOOT*; 1c3) to point out, show; 1c4) to
direct, teach, instruct; 1c5) to throw water, rain;

#861 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#400, #40, #10, #400, #5, #6] /
#906 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #258 as [#6, #40, #400, #400, #50, #10] = mûwth
(H4191): {UMBRA: #446 % #41 = #36} 1) to die, kill, *HAVE* *ONE*
*EXECUTED*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to die; 1a2) to die (as penalty), be put to
death; 1a3) to die, perish (of a nation); 1a4) to die prematurely (by
neglect of wise moral conduct); 1b) (Polel) to kill, put to death,
dispatch; 1c) (Hiphil) to kill, put to death; 1d) (Hophal); 1d1) to be
killed, be put to death; i) to die prematurely;

I TAKE THIS STATEMENT "You will be shot sooner than later" AS A VEILED
DEATH THREAT

DOLF @ 1109 HOURS ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2023: "The post you are responding to was
dated 4 years ago (correct time / date adjusted [to 0623 HRS ON 22 FEBRUARY
2019]) so take your bag of shite some place else..."

DOLF @ 1709 HOURS ON 20 FEBRUARY 2019: "CROSS POSTED FROM ALT.SHIT.EATERS:

-- CONSTIPATED IDEAS --

"OH SUCH NUGGET OF WISDOM.
BESTOWAL OF TURGID REALITY.
BIRTHED BY IGNORANT SCUM.
INFINITE AGE GIVING BANALITY.
HEY MISSUS NOW WIPE MY BUM."

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?ontic:324&deme:190&male:292&feme:258>

{@6: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#292); Ego: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#258)}

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324

#492 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#400, #2, #5, #30, #50, #5] = bâhal
(H926): {UMBRA: #37 % #41 = #37} 1) to disturb, alarm, terrify, hurry, be
disturbed, be anxious, be afraid, be hurried, be nervous; 1a) (Niphal);
1a1) *TO* *BE* *DISTURBED*, *DISMAYED*, *TERRIFIED*, *ANXIOUS*; 1a2) to be
in haste, be hasty; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to make haste, act hastily, be
hurried, be hastened; 1b2) to dismay, terrify; 1c) (Pual); 1c1) to hasten;
1c2) hastened, hastily gained (part.); 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to hasten, hurry,
make haste; 1d2) to dismay, terrify;

#532 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#40, #2, #70, #400, #20] = bâʻath
(H1204): {UMBRA: #472 % #41 = #21} 1) to terrify, startle, fall upon,
dismay, be overtaken by sudden terror; 1a) (Niphal) to be terrified; 1b)
(Piel); 1b1) to fall upon, *OVERWHELM*; 1b2) to terrify;

#694 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#8, #200, #80, #400, #6] /
#744 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #258 as [#8, #200, #80, #400, #50, #6] =
cherpâh (H2781): {UMBRA: #293 % #41 = #6} 1) reproach, scorn; 1a) taunt,
*SCORN* (*UPON* *ENEMY*); 1b) reproach (resting upon condition of shame,
disgrace); 1c) a reproach (an object);

#320 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#50, #70, #200] = naʻar (H5289):
{UMBRA: #320 % #41 = #33} 1) a shaking, *SCATTERING*;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190

#443 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#2, #30, #5, #6, #400] = ballâhâh
(H1091): {UMBRA: #42 % #41 = #1} 1) *TERROR*, *DESTRUCTION*, *CALAMITY*,
dreadful event;

#358 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#300, #4, #4, #10, #40] = shâdad
(H7703): {UMBRA: #308 % #41 = #21} 1) to deal violently with, despoil,
devastate, ruin, destroy, spoil; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *VIOLENTLY*
*DESTROY*, *DEVASTATE*, *DESPOIL*, *ASSAIL*; 1a2) devastator, despoiler
(participle) (subst); 1b) (Niphal) to be utterly ruined; 1c) (Piel); 1c1)
to assault; 1c2) to devastate; 1d) (Pual) to be devastated; 1e) (Poel) to
violently destroy; 1f) (Hophal) to be devastated;

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE (VIETNAM VETERAN / TURD PHILOSOPHER) @ 0406 HOURS ON
22 FEBRUARY 2019: “Dolf?

This so-called nugget of wisdom... Is that a turd by any chance?”

#825 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #258 as [#30, #70, #3, #70, #40, #1, #600, #10,
#1] = logomachía (G3055): {UMBRA: #825 % #41 = #5} 1) to contend about
words; 2) *TO* *WRANGLE* *ABOUT* *EMPTY* *AND* *TRIFLING* *MATTERS*;

BURKE has fallen silent just before the NASHVILLE bombing of Christmas Day
25 DECEMBER 2020–the Irish (Italian fascist loving) internet militia agent
has not been heard from again.

He often use to talk of Sunset Chateau, his latrine duty and shitz platz.

#521 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#6, #50, #300, #40, #70, #50, #5] =
shâmaʻ (H8085): {UMBRA: #410 % #41 = #41} 1) *TO* *HEAR*, *LISTEN* *TO*,
*OBEY*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to hear (perceive by ear); 1a2) to hear of or
concerning; 1a3) to hear (have power to hear); 1a4) to hear with attention
or interest, listen to; 1a5) to understand (language); 1a6) to hear (of
judicial cases); 1a7) to listen, give heed; i) to consent, agree; ii) to
grant request; 1a8) to listen to, yield to; 1a9) to obey, be obedient; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) *TO* *BE* *HEARD* (*OF* *VOICE* *OR* *SOUND*); 1b2) to be
heard of; 1b3) to be regarded, be obeyed; 1c) (Piel) to cause to hear, call
to hear, summon; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to hear, tell, proclaim, utter
a sound; 1d2) to sound aloud (musical term); 1d3) *TO* *MAKE*
*PROCLAMATION*, summon; 1d4) to cause to be heard; 1e) sound;

YOUTUBE: "SURVEILLANCE VIDEO SHOWS MOMENTS LEADING UP TO EXPLOSION IN
DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGfUTy3vX_I>

#1386 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#6, #30, #40, #300, #200, #200, #10,
#600] = shîyr (H7891): {UMBRA: #510 % #41 = #18} 1) to sing; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to sing; 1a2) *SINGER*, *SONGSTRESSES* (participle); 1b) (Polel); 1b1)
to sing; 1b2) singer, songstress (participle); 1c) (Hophal) to be sung;

YOUTUBE: "PETULA CLARK - DOWNTOWN (1964)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv5nd-3BRr4>

#74 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#4, #10, #1, #3, #3, #5, #30, #8, #10]
= diangéllō (G1229): {UMBRA: #886 % #41 = #25} 1) to carry a message
through, *ANNOUNCE* *EVERYWHERE*, through places, through assemblies of men
etc.; 2) to publish abroad, declare;

LOCKEDDOWN PUSSIES <INV...@YAHOO.COM> @ 1634 HOURS ON 20 FEBRUARY 2022:
“Yer a bunch of c@nts!”

FRAN <LNPTRO...@LOONYNUTTERS.COM> @ 1804 HOURS ON 20 FEBRUARY 2022:
“Well Duh! Anyone who reads your brain dead, retard comment will know that
you are a regular *SHIT* *EATER* so there is no need for you to bother to
tell us where you are crossposting from.”

DOLF @ 1500 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2022: "No, from the date he posted on 22
FEBRUARY 2019 we already had him hoisted with his own petard (ie. meaning
that a bomb-maker is lifted off the ground with his own bomb, and indicates
an ironic reversal, or poetic justice)."

    #209 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 22 FEBRUARY 2019 as [#8, #200, #1] =
chereʼ (H2716): {UMBRA: #209 % #41 = #4} 1) *DUNG*, excrement;

Similarly we have no idea why these COVID MANDATE / NEO-NAZIS would all
want to have a teddy bear's picnic:

- Klaus Schadenfreude
- Mighty Wannabe
- Lockeddown Pussies
- Justin Trudeau

Within our Australian newsgroup just to express their banal opinions and
threats: "they'd better shut the f@ck up" and "their suicide vest strapped
to their torso" excepting to support the cause of their Canadian brethren.

Perhaps going some place on the internet to speak of their intention to
commit atrocities (ie. humorously a highly unpleasant or distasteful
object; an extremely wicked or cruel act, typically one involving physical
violence or injury) in veiled terms makes the action more acceptable.

Whether the later is connected to the domestic terrorism event, we are not
at liberty to say except to repeat that said Irish (Italian fascist loving)
militia no longer posts.

That you are responding to a poem posted on 20 FEBRUARY 2019 and on the
anniversary of that occurrence--we are of the same mind still.

We note that you have effected a change of dates within the original post
so as to fraudulently convey that it was made two years later. <snipped for
context>"

GREG CARR <gregca...@gmail.com> @ 0223 HOURS ON 20 SEPTEMBER 2023:
"(DRAFT 2A) MANAGING FAGGOTY FLY STRIKE WITH STRATEGIC CHEMICAL
APPLICATION:

Hi Dolf.

Was doing a Google search and this popped up. The only things you have ever
posted that made any sense was your dislike of NAZIS [but have] you ever
notice[d that] the only person ACE VENTURA aka DARYL GRANT MACASKILL
interacts with on these newsgroups is the nazi loose cannon?"

DOLF @ 1000 HOURS ON 20 SEPTEMBER 2023: "You are deluded GREG CARR since
the post of 1249 HOURS on 27 APRIL 2023 with my SUBJECT of "MANAGING
MAGGOTY FLY STRIKE" munged and against which you are responding, was from a
SPOOFED identity named dolf <dolf...@notmail.inv> and not myself."

GREG CARR (WHITE SUPREMACIST) ON TARGETED SINGLE GROUP @ 0223 HOURS ON 20
SEPTEMBER 2023: "Did he give me or the police the video of these violent
ppl making threats about moi?

Of course not.

Is it all a lie?

Is he delusional?

Is he part of a conspiracy against me yes he is.

Keep bashing the NAZIS online dolf. Aus. general went to **** years ago.
Save the koalas and kangaroos."

DOLF @ 2151 HOURS ON 26 DECEMBER 2020: "I'll make one more comment to you
since you have now entangled yourself within my life circumstance and it is
inconvenient for me ...

YOUTUBE: "HANS ZIMMER'S THE DA VINCI CODE IN CONCERT"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xsP3u-CVO4>

The document link you have received titled "SPONTANEITY AS NATURAL
REASONING WHETHER MUNDANE OR SUPERNATURAL" has a poem (neural linguistic
programming) titled "PARTING OF WAYS" which relates to my RUSSELL STREET
bombing experience of 27 MARCH 1986 and that chapter was provided to the
AMERICAN CONSULATE / POLICE COMPLAINTS prior to (as we often do) the
NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE bomb blast on CHRISTMAS Day..."

FROM BYKER (byker@do~rag.net) playlist @ 0336 HOURS ON 20 DECEMBER 2020:
"Enjoy your future, Generation Z:

<https://tinyurl.com/yatp3xg5>

EXPANDS TO:
<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=data+scientist+home+raid+florida>

I'll be dead and gone in a few years. You leftist twenty-somethings will
get to enjoy at least fifty years' worth of boot-and-shoot "surprise
visits"."

DANIEL65 (dani...@eternal-september.org) @ 2254 HOURS ON 22 DECEMBER 2020:
"Hmm! I wonder how many "twenty-somethings" are reading these newsgroups!!

A hand-full, maybe, a small hand-full!!"

BYKER (byker@do~rag.net) @ 0606 HOURS on 23 DECEMBER 2020: "The rest are
absolutely clueless about into whose hands all their little tweets are
going to fall into in the not-too-distant future. They won't have a clue
when no one will hire them and their social credit scores hit rock bottom,
staying there indefinitely.

Tweet away, little snowflakes:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eHKkxcQYU4>

GREG CARR (WHITE SUPREMACIST) ON TARGETED SINGLE GROUP: "The FBI has a
permanent USENET archive."

BYKER (byker@do~rag.net) @ 0606 HOURS on 23 DECEMBER 2020 AS EXPANDED GROUP
INCLUSION: "Good. Maybe they'll learn something.

Actually I was quite flattered to learn that British Intelligence had
alt.flame.niggers under surveillance (2015)..."

SISTER FIONA (GREG HUG...@GMAIL.COM) @ 2229 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2017:
"COLONEL BURKE - I AM BACK:

Yes!

I am here with offers to correct your recalcitrance which I can see has run
rampant again. Sister Betty of course shall be informed of your behaviour.

SISTER Fiona."

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SUCH A TOAD.
DRY OLD C@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE BL@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 MARCH, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

*BL@MPKIN*
- ANTONY BLINKEN on 26 JANUARY 2021 became the 71st UNITED STATES SECRETARY
OF STATE

YOUTUBE: "BLACK HAWK DOWN - TWO STEPS FROM HELL - VICTORY"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1UxkjhELU>

JESSE HYLAND (DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA) @ 2201 HOURS ON 20 SEPTEMBER 2023:
"HELICOPTER CRASH TAROME: MIRACULOUS ESCAPE PILOT AFTER HIS HELICOPTER
PLUNGED INTO A DAM WHILE FIGHTING A BUSHFIRE:

The helicopter was involved in a water-bombing operation to extinguish a
fire burning at Tregony, in Queensland's Scenic Rim Region, on Tuesday 19
SEPTEMBER 2023.

The pilot, aged in his 40's, was trying to gather water at a dam on a
private property in nearby Tarome when his chopper hit the surface and
crashed at about 1500 HOURS.

He fortunately managed to escape the downed aircraft, which sank to the
bottom of the dam, and swam to shore.

It's understood the pilot was about two to three metres in the air when the
incident occurred.

Despite the calamitous nature of the crash, the pilot only suffered
scratches.

Emergency services and a RACQ Life Flight chopper were called to the scene.

The pilot was assessed by paramedics upon reaching the shore.

He was then airlifted to Toowoomba Hospital by the RACQ LifeFlight Rescue
chopper airlifted him to Toowoomba Hospital and remains in a stable
condition.

It's not yet known why the helicopter crashed.

The Queensland Fire and Emergency Service confirmed the helicopter was
helping put out the bushfire in Tregony, which had been burning for several
days.

'It's understood that the helicopter was undertaking water collection at
the time of the crash and was hovering close to the water when it hit the
surface and rolled,' a QFES statement read.

'The cause of the crash is unknown at this time and QFES will assist the
Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) with its investigation.'"
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12538997/helicopter-bushfire-dam-crash-tarome.html>

DOLF @ 1000 HOURS ON 20 SEPTEMBER 2023: "There are scheduled VISITS TO
FRANCE by KING CHARLES III on 20-22 SEPTEMBER 2023 as being prior to the
PAPAL AUTHORITY two day visit on 22-23 SEPTEMBER 2023 which has a
consequence to my being incessantly targeted due to having been an
ontological pacifist observer to the *REFUSAL* *OF* *COMMUNION* events
which occurred decades ago upon BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY / PENTECOST SUNDAY 31
MAY 1998 and PENTECOST SUNDAY 11 JUNE 2000 as then subject to endless
unaccountable onslaughts, denial of any fair justice and delusional slander
from white supremacists internet militia such as GREG CARR
<gregca...@gmail.com>.

Given that FRENCH PRESIDENT MACRON *WILL* *NOT* *TAKE* *COMMUNION* *AT*
*THE* *PAPAL* *MASS* ON SATURDAY 23 SEPTEMBER 2023, we see an opportunity
in accordance with the ENTENTE CORDIALE (lit. 'Cordial Agreement') as a
series of agreements between the United Kingdom and the French Republic
signed on #252 / #383 - 8 APRIL 1904 which saw a significant improvement in
Anglo-French relations.

The consideration concerning this selective CASE STUDY example of #237 -
USE OF FORCE, is whether the CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE can also be devised as
a METALOGIC CONSTRUCT consisting of an ONTIC / DEME IDEA STEM with either a
template META-DESCRIPTIVE (#40, #41, #81) standard or non-standard (ie. the
meta-descriptive elements as metakosmeo and in being ONTIC can be deployed
by any formulation including repetition) AGGREGATION AND ASSOCIATIVE ONTIC
/ DEME IDEA CHAINING where the teleological IDEA with NOUMENON redaction is
a BLOOM / BLOME:

-- The state of being first-ranked or of first priority.
-- (rare) An appellation for Jesus Christ, among other religious figures

In summary then with respects to state and its #491 - AGENCY (AMBULANCE,
POLICE, SES, HOSPITALS, FIRE BRIGADE, ARMED SERVICES etc) as a foundation
to productivity gains, interoperability and essential component for
transition to an information economy within the COMMONWEALTH:

FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: #237 - USE OF FORCE

FORMULA OF HUMANITY: + #40 - LAW / MODEL (FE) = #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A
TEST

FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: + #41 - RESPONSE (YING) = #278 - RELAXATION

FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: + #81 - FOSTERING (YANG) = #318 - PUT TO DEATH BY
VIOLENCE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?deme:237,277,278,318>

#1093 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #237 as [#20, #5, #50, #800, #200, #8, #10] =
kenóō (G2758): {UMBRA: #945 % #41 = #2} 1) to empty, make empty; 1a) of
Christ, he laid aside equality with or the form of God; 2) to make void;
2a) *DEPRIVE* *OF* *FORCE*, render vain, useless, of no effect; 3) to make
void; 3a) cause a thing to be seen to be empty, hollow, false;

#639 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #277 as [#10, #4, #70, #50, #300, #5, #200] =
horáō (G3708): {UMBRA: #971 % #41 = #28} 1) to see with the eyes; 2) to see
with the mind, to perceive, know; 3) to see, i.e. *BECOME* *ACQUAINTED*
*WITH* *BY* *EXPERIENCE*, *TO* *EXPERIENCE*; 4) to see, to look to; 4a) to
take heed, beware; 4b) to care for, pay heed to; 5) I was seen, showed
myself, appeared;

#1388 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #278 as [#600, #1, #30, #1, #200, #1, #50,
#300, #5, #200] = chaláō (G5465): {UMBRA: #1432 % #41 = #38} 1) to loosen,
slacken, *RELAX*; 2) to let down from a higher place to a lower;

#821 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #318 as [#5, #200, #500, #1, #60, #5, #50] =
spházō (G4969): {UMBRA: #1508 % #41 = #32} 1) to slay, slaughter, butcher;
2) *TO* *PUT* *TO* *DEATH* *BY* *VIOLENCE*; 3) mortally wounded;

THE SORT OF LAWLESS *WOKE* MIND VIRUS WHICH IS RAMPANT WITHIN AMERICA.

<https://x.com/TheOnion/status/1701268135507120220>

FIRSTLY WE TAKE OUR UNIVERSAL GROUNDING CONCEPT IN THE #451 - PRAXIS OF
RATIONALITY SPECTRUM AS BEING CAUSAL WITHIN REASON:

Zhōng Fǎ (中法): [#1 - 𝌆中 = #452 / #40 - 𝌭法 = #491] - China-France
(cooperation); Sino-French

Zhōng Fǎ Zhàn zhēng (中法戰爭): [#1 - 𝌆中 = #452 / #40 - 𝌭法 = #491 / #25 - 𝌞爭
= #476] - Sino-French War (1883-1885) (concerning French seizure of
Vietnam)

#1 - 𝌆中 = #452
zhōng: 1. middle, 2. medium; medium sized, 3. *CHINA*, 4. to hit the mark,
5. in; amongst, 6. midday, 7. inside, 8. during, 9. Zhong, 10.
intermediary, 11. half, 12. just right; suitably, 13. while, 14. to reach;
to attain, 15. to suffer; to infect, 16. to obtain, 17. to pass an exam

#40 - 𝌭法 = #491
fǎ: 1. method; way, 2. *FRANCE*, 3. the law; rules; regulations, 4. the
teachings of the Buddha; Dharma, 5. a standard; a norm, 6. an institution,
7. to emulate, 8. magic; a magic trick, 9. punishment, 10. Fa, 11. a
precedent, 12. a classification of some kinds of Han texts, 13. relating to
a ceremony or rite

#111 - ONTIC SUBSTITUTION FOR BIPARTITE NUMBER PROTOTYPE #FIVE as [#30, #1,
#70, #10] /
#301 - SEE KANT'S PROLEGOMENA IDEA as [#30, #1, #70, #200] /
        #311 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 15 SEPTEMBER 2023 / SEE KANT'S
PROLEGOMENA IDEA as [#30, #1, #70, #10, #200] /
#501 as [#30, #1, #70, #400] = laós (G2992): {UMBRA: #301 % #41 = #14} 1) a
people, people group, tribe, nation, all those who are of the same stock
and language; 2) of a great part of the population gathered together
anywhere;

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) COMMENTARY ON MARGIN IDEA #301: "A completely
different judgment therefore occurs before experience can arise from
perception. The given intuition must be subsumed under a concept that
determines the form of judging in general with respect to the intuition,
connects the empirical consciousness of the latter in a consciousness in
general, and thereby furnishes empirical judgments with universal validity;
a concept of this kind is a pure a priori concept of the understanding,
which does nothing but simply determine for an intuition the mode in
general in which it can serve for judging. The concept of cause being such
a concept, it therefore determines the intuition which is subsumed under
it, e.g., that of air, with respect to judging in general – namely, so that
the concept of air serves, with respect to expansion, in the relation of
the antecedent to the consequent in a hypothetical judgment. The concept of
cause is therefore a pure concept of the understanding, which is completely
distinct from all possible perception, and serves only, with respect to
judging in general, to determine that representation which is contained
under it and so to make possible a universally valid judgment.

Now before a judgment of experience can arise from a judgment of
perception, it is first required: that the perception be subsumed under a
concept of the understanding of this kind; e.g., the air belongs under the
concept of cause, which determines the judgment about the air as
hypothetical with respect to expansion. This expansion is thereby
represented not as belonging merely to my perception of the air in my state
of perception or in several of my states or in the state of others, but as
necessarily belonging to it, and the judgment: the air is elastic, becomes
universally valid and thereby for the first time a judgment of experience,
because certain judgments occur beforehand, which subsume the intuition of
the air under the concept of cause and effect, and thereby determine the
perceptions not merely with respect to each other in my subject, but with
respect to the form of judging in general (here, the hypothetical), and in
this way make the empirical judgment universally valid. [pages 52, 53]

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) COMMENTARY ON MARGIN IDEA #311: "I add to this
that we have just as little insight into the concept of subsistence, i.e.,
of the necessity that a subject, which itself cannot be a predicate of any
other thing, should underlie the existence of things – nay, that we cannot
frame any concept of the possibility of any such thing (although we can
point out examples of its use in experience); and I also add that this very
incomprehensibility affects the community of things as well, since we have
no insight whatsoever into how, from the state of one thing, a consequence
could be drawn about the state of completely different things outside it
(and vice versa), and into how substances, each of which has its own
separate existence, should depend on one another and should indeed do so
necessarily. Nonetheless, I am very far from taking these concepts to be
merely borrowed from experience, and from taking the necessity represented
in them to be falsely imputed and a mere illusion through which long habit
deludes us; rather, I have sufficiently shown that they and the principles
taken from them stand firm a priori prior to all experience, and have their
undoubted objective correctness, though of course only with respect to
experience." [page 62]

#501 as [#80, #70, #30, #10, #300, #1, #10] = polítēs (G4177): {UMBRA: #698
% #41 = #1} 1) a *CITIZEN*; 1a) the inhabitant of any city or country; 1b)
the association of another in citizenship; 1b1) a fellow citizen, fellow
countryman;

G4177@{
  {@1: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#80); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#80)},
  {@2: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#149); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#150
- I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28} / I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28})},
  {@3: Sup: 18 - WAITING: HSI (#167); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#180 -
I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19})},
  {@4: Sup: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#195); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION:
HSIEN (#190)},
  {@5: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#199); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#247)},
  {@6: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#204); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#248)},
  {@7: Sup: 15 - REACH: TA (#219); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION:
HSIEN (#258)},
  Male: #219; Feme: #258
} // #501

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM ON 16 MAY 1942 AS IDEA #219: "For a little country
nothing is more flattering than to have a capital in which, apparently,
there is intense diplomatic activity, and to give hospitality to the more
or less decadent society who adorn these activities. If you wish to please
a little country, transform your Legation there into an Embassy and you've
hit the bull's eye. During the period of the League of Nations, the
importance in foreign affairs which these little countries arrogated to
themselves was very apparent...

I recently had occasion to point out more than once the degree to which
diplomats are estranged from reality and their abysmal ignorance of
political affairs. They tried to persuade me to address a proclamation to
the Arabs, completely disregarding the fact that, until our troops were in
Mosul, such a proclamation would be stupid, for the British were quite
prepared to shoot any and every Arab who rose to support our actions."
[page 487]

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM ON 9? JULY 1942 AS IDEA #258: "In this they would do
well to learn a lesson from the British, who, with centuries of colonial
experience behind them, have learned the art of being masters, and of
holding the reins so lightly withal, that the natives do not notice the
curb." [page 574]

YOUTUBE: "MITCH TAMBO, REIGAN - GREAT SOUTHERN LAND"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1zakvWf970>

SEE ALSO: "THE #625 - *WANDJINA* MYTHOS AS ROOT METAPHOR FOR UNDERSTANDING
ABORIGINAL CONSTITUTIONAL INCLUSION BY IMPETUS OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/NAIDOC%202023.pdf>

#500 - FACILITATORS / ARBITRATORS TO #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

@84, {@1: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3)}

@86, {@12: Sup: 79 - DIFFICULTIES: NAN (#500); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#79)}

YOUTUBE: "CALLEDOUT MUSIC - ANCIENT OF DAYS]"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFCtk4xJFxI>

#287 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #500 as [#6, #10, #10, #200, #1, #50, #10] =
yârêʼ (H3372): {UMBRA: #211 % #41 = #6} 1) to fear, *REVERE*, be afraid;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3)
to fear, reverence, honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be fearful, be
dreadful, be feared; 1b2) to cause astonishment and awe, be held in awe;
1b3) *TO* *INSPIRE* *REVERENCE* *OR* *GODLY* *FEAR* *OR* *AWE*; 1c) (Piel)
to make afraid, terrify; 2) (TWOT) to shoot, pour;

#890 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #500 as [#300, #40, #30, #20, #500] = melek
(H4428): {UMBRA: #90 % #41 = #8} 1) *KING*;

#501 - IDEA TEMPLATE TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT

@84, {@13: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#501 - *LAICITE* AS FRENCH SECULARISM);
Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#82 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%11})}
@86, {@14: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#507); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#87)}
@200, {@15: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#551); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#125)}
@186, {@16: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#619); Ego: 24 - JOY: LE (#149)}
@191, {@17: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#635); Ego: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN
(#178)}
@200, {@18: Sup: 54 - UNITY: K'UN (#689); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#216)}
@84, {@19: Sup: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#746); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN
(#219)}
@86, {@20: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#808); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#224)}
@177, {@21: Sup: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#885); Ego: 15 - REACH: TA (#239)}
@140 {@22: Sup: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#940); Ego: 59 - MASSING: CHU
(#298 - *ROCK*)}

It goes without saying: "THAT IF THE MATRIX 9x9x9 CENTRAL PREMISE MANIFESTS
THE IDEA TEMPLATE TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT THEN THE ENTIRE
NOUMENON MUST BE A SOVEREIGN / SAPIENT PROPERTY AND ANY UNAUTHORISED USE
WHICH AS ALLEGED IS AGAINST THE FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLE TO THE COMMONWEALTH"

Let's assume that we have a viable HYPOTHETICAL CANDIDATE AS CATEGORICAL
IMPERATIVE (#501, #541, #542, #582 -- WE HAVEN'T EXAMINED ANY ONTIC
CRITERIA) ON LAICITE AS FRENCH SECULARISM:

FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: #501 - LAICITE SECULARISM <-- *OUR*
*COMMONWEALTH* IS A PRODUCT OF A CAESAROPAPISM

FORMULA OF HUMANITY: + #40 - LAW / MODEL (FE) = #541 - ESTABLISH; ORDAIN

FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: + #41 - RESPONSE (YING) = #542 - A REASONING,
STANDARD, RULE, FOLLOW FAITHFULLY

FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: + #81 - FOSTERING (YANG) = #582 - AGAINST NIHILISM,
DECADE (QUEEN VICTORIA LETTERS PATENT IDEA TEMPLATE), OBJECT OF KNOWLEDGE,
INTELLIGENCE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?deme:501,541,542,582&ontic:501,541,542,582>

    #377 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 15 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#300, #10, #9, #8,
#40, #10] / [#5, #300, #5, #9, #8, #50] /
#432 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #541 as [#9, #8, #200, #5, #10, #200] /
#655 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #541 as [#300, #5, #9, #5, #10, #20, #1, #300,
#5] = títhēmi (G5087): {UMBRA: #377 % #41 = #8} 1) to set, put, place; 1a)
to place or lay; 1b) to put down, lay down; 1b1) to bend down; 1b2) to lay
off or aside, to wear or carry no longer; 1b3) to lay by, lay aside money;
1c) to set on (serve) something to eat or drink; 1d) to set forth,
something to be explained by discourse; 2) to make; 2a) to make (or set)
for one's self or for one's use; 3) to set, fix establish; 3a) to set
forth; 3b) *TO* *ESTABLISH*, *ORDAIN*;

#623 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #542 as [#30, #70, #3, #10, #200, #40, #70,
#200] /
#1023 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #542 as [#30, #70, #3, #10, #200, #40, #70,
#400, #200] = logismós (G3053): {UMBRA: #623 % #41 = #8} 1) a reckoning,
computation; 2) *A* *REASONING*: such as is hostile to the Christian faith;
3) a judgment, decision: such as conscience passes;

#1004 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #542 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #20, #70, #30,
#70, #400, #9, #8, #200, #5, #10] /
#1586 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #542 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #20, #70, #30,
#70, #400, #9, #5, #800] = parakolouthéō (G3877): {UMBRA: #1586 % #41 =
#28} 1) to follow after; 1a) so to follow one as to be always at his side;
1b) to follow close, accompany; 2) metaph.; 2a) to be always present, to
attend one wherever he goes; 2b) to follow up a thing in mind so as to
attain to the knowledge of it; 2b1) to understand, (cf our follow a matter
up, trace its course); 2b2) to examine thoroughly, investigate; 2c) *TO*
*FOLLOW* *FAITHFULLY* i.e *A* *STANDARD* *OR* *RULE*, *TO* *CONFORM*
*ONE'S* *SELF* *TO*;

#493 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #582 as [#30, #400, #2, #6, #50, #5] = tâbûwn
(H8394): {UMBRA: #458 % #41 = #7} 1) understanding, *INTELLIGENCE*; 1a) the
act of understanding; 1a1) skill; 1b) the faculty of understanding; 1b1)
intelligence, understanding, insight; 1c) *THE* *OBJECT* *OF* *KNOWLEDGE*;
1d) teacher (personification);

#976 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #582 as [#6, #70, #300, #200, #400] = ʻeser
(H6235): {UMBRA: #570 % #41 = #37} 1) *TEN*; 1a) ten; 1b) with other
numbers;

#127 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #582 as [#6, #10, #1, #20, #30, #50, #10] =
ʼâkal (H398): {UMBRA: #51 % #41 = #10} 1) to eat, devour, burn up, feed;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to eat (human subject); 1a2) to eat, devour (of beasts and
birds); 1a3) to devour, consume (of fire); 1a4) to devour, slay (of sword);
1a5) to devour, consume, destroy (inanimate subjects - ie, pestilence,
drought); 1a6) *TO* *DEVOUR* (*OF* *OPPRESSION*); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be
eaten (by men); 1b2) to be devoured, consumed (of fire); 1b3) to be wasted,
destroyed (of flesh); 1c) (Pual); 1c1) to cause to eat, feed with; 1c2) to
cause to devour; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to feed; 1d2) to cause to eat; 1e)
(Piel); 1e1) consume;

We would then reasonably assert that the NIHILISTIC conduct (of destruction
and burnings or other cause protests that involved looting) which was
manifested during the YELLOW VESTS on 17 NOVEMBER 2018. At first the
protesters advocated economic justice but later they began calling for
institutional political reforms.

There is the paradox against the identity which I perceive from news media
as what it means to be FRENCH as a citizen in #40 - 𝌭法 = #491 - FRANCE.

Whilst such proposition has taken years of CONTEMPLATION as THINKING the
LAICITE CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE took me five minutes to conceive and 30
minutes to manifest because I had to do it manually in the console of my
www-browser.

IT DID NOT REQUIRE VIOLENCE,
IT DID NOT REQUIRE NIHILISTIC ACTS OF DESTRUCTION,
IT DID NOT REQUIRE SLANDERING COMPETENT LEADERSHIP

WHICH ARE AGAINST FRENCH IDENTITY IN MY VIEW.

-- HELL'S CLAMOUR --

"OH YELLOW SHIRTS.
PARIS IS BURNING.
AN OLD DAME FLIRTS.
HELL HAS YEARNING.
FOR YOUR COHORTS.
A *PAGE* *OF* *TURNING*.
FRATERNITÉ AU MORTS."

{@8: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#354); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#428)}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?deme:354,428&ontic:354,428>

#1035 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #354 as [#600, #100, #8, #10, #7, #5, #300,
#5] = chrḗizō (G5535): {UMBRA: #1515 % #41 = #39} 1) to have need of, to be
in want of;

"FOR ALL THESE THINGS DO THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD SEEK AFTER: AND YOUR
FATHER KNOWETH THAT YE HAVE *NEED*-G5535 OF THESE THINGS." [Luke 12:30]

#589 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #354 as [#200, #80, #9, #30, #70, #200] =
spílos (G4696): {UMBRA: #590 % #41 = #16} 1) a spot; 2) a fault, moral
blemish; 2a) of base and gluttonous men;

#455 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #354 as [#400, #5, #40, #10] = hâmâh (H1993):
{UMBRA: #50 % #41 = #9} 1) to murmur, growl, roar, cry aloud, mourn, rage,
sound, make noise, tumult, be clamorous, be disquieted, be loud, be moved,
be troubled, be in an uproar; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to growl; 1a2) to murmur
(fig. of a soul in prayer); 1a3) to roar; 1a4) to be in a stir, be in a
commotion; 1a5) to be boisterous, be turbulent;

#482 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #354 as [#6, #30, #40, #6, #400] = mâveth
(H4194): {UMBRA: #446 % #41 = #36} 1) death, dying, Death (personified),
realm of the dead; 1a) death; 1b) death by violence (as a penalty); 1c)
state of death, place of death;

REUTERS @ 0500 HOURS ON 22 SEPTEMBER 2023: "King Charles on Thursday #65 /
#333 - 21 SEPTEMBER 2023 underscored the importance of the relationship
between Britain and France and called for a renewed "ENTENTE CORDIALE" to
tackle climate change, on the second day of a state visit to France.

Both nations hope the visit will help *TURN* *THE* *PAGE* on years of
tensions since Britain's 2020 exit from the European Union.

Charles and his wife Queen Camilla visited at length Notre-Dame cathedral,
which was ravaged by a fire on #297 / #342 - 15 APRIL 2019, listening to
detailed explanations on the restoration works. French President Emmanuel
Macron and Charles had shared correspondence and insight on the restoration
of the cathedral, which dates back to the 12th century.

The royal couple and Macron, with his wife Brigitte, spoke with
firefighters who were on the spot the night of the Notre-Dame blaze. "We
were afraid it would just crumble," one firefighter told Charles and
Camilla.

TIME THE FIRE ALARM SOUNDED WAS: 18:20 HOURS ON DATE: 2019/04/15 (CEST)

GRAPPLE (495, 527)@[81, 79, 80, 63, 43, 24, 54, 50, 53] PROTOTYPE

{@9: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#495); Ego: 53 - ETERNITY: YUNG (#527)}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?deme:495,527&ontic:495,527&date:2019.4.15&time:18.20&heuristic>

#1072 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #495 as [#40, #2, #400, #10, #20, #600] =
bayith (H1004): {UMBRA: #412 % #41 = #2} 1) house; 1a) house, dwelling
habitation; 1b) shelter or abode of animals; 1c) human bodies (fig.); 1d)
of Sheol; 1e) of abode of light and darkness; 1f) of land of Ephraim; 2)
place; 3) receptacle; 4) home, house as containing a family; 5) household,
family; 5a) those belonging to the same household; 5b) family of
descendants, descendants as organized body; 6) household affairs; 7)
inwards (metaph.); 8) (TWOT) *TEMPLE*; 9) on the inside; 10) within;

#175 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #495 as [#30, #40, #70, #30, #5] = maʻal
(H4605): {UMBRA: #140 % #41 = #17} 1) higher part, upper part; 1a) above;
1b) *ON* *THE* *TOP* *OF*, above, on higher ground than; 1c) upwards,
higher, above;

    #246 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 22 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#50, #10, #90, #6,
#90] /
#1086 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #527 as [#30, #50, #10, #90, #6, #900] =
nîytsôwts (H5213): {UMBRA: #246 % #41 = #41} 1) *SPARK*;

#155 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #527 as [#40, #80, #30, #5] = mappâlâh (H4654):
{UMBRA: #155 % #41 = #32} 1) *A* *RUIN*;

King Charles received a standing ovation following his speech at the French
senate, the first by a British monarch to representatives of both houses of
the French parliament. Charles had spoken in flawless French, turning to
English only for short parts of the speech.

#935 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #527 as [#80, #70, #30, #9, #300, #5, #400,
#40, #1] = políteuma (G4175): {UMBRA: #936 % #41 = #34} 1) *THE*
*ADMINISTRATION* *OF* *CIVIL* *AFFAIRS* *OR* *OF* *A* *COMMONWEALTH*; 2)
the constitution of a commonwealth, form of government and the laws by
which it is administered; 3) a state, commonwealth; 3a) the commonwealth of
citizens;

#697 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #527 as [#80, #70, #30, #9, #300, #8, #200] =
polítēs (G4177): {UMBRA: #698 % #41 = #1} 1) *A* *CITIZEN*; 1a) the
inhabitant of any city or country; 1b) the association of another in
citizenship; 1b1) a fellow citizen, fellow countryman;

On foreign policy, he said: "Together we are unwavering in our
determination that Ukraine will triumph."

On joint responsibility: "Together our potential is limitless. This is why
we must cherish and maintain our 'ENTENTE CORDIALE' for future generations
so that it also becomes an 'entente' for sustainability to respond more
effectively to the global emergency in terms of climate and biodiversity."

"AND THE TONGUE IS A FIRE, A WORLD OF INIQUITY-G93:

    #246 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#1, #4, #10, #20,
#10, #1, #200] /
    /     #256 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 22 / 24 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#1, #4,
#10, #20, #10, #1, #10, #200] = adikía (G93): {UMBRA: #46 % #41 = #5} 1)
*INJUSTICE*, *OF* *A* *JUDGE*; 2) unrighteousness of heart and life; 3) a
deed violating law and justice, act of unrighteousness; <-- COUNTY COURT
APPEAL 13 SEPTEMBER 2023 BY CORRUPT JUDICIARY

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Recusing%20By%20Presiding%20Judge.pdf>

SO *IS*-G2525 THE TONGUE AMONG OUR MEMBERS, THAT IT DEFILETH THE WHOLE
BODY, AND SETTETH ON FIRE THE COURSE-TROCHOS OF NATURE-GENESIS; AND IT IS
SET ON FIRE OF HELL." [James 3:6]

#1895 = #452 + #491 + #481 + #471 as [#20, #1, #9, #10, #200, #300, #800,
#50, #300, #5, #200] = kathístēmi (G2525): {UMBRA: #0 as #598 % #41 = #24}
1) to set, place, put; 1a) to set one over a thing (in charge of it); 1b)
*TO* *APPOINT* *ONE* *TO* *ADMINISTER* *AN* *OFFICE*; 1c) *TO* *SET* *DOWN*
*AS*, *CONSTITUTE*, *TO* *DECLARE*, *SHOW* *TO* *BE*; 1d) to constitute, to
render, make, cause to be; 1e) to conduct or bring to a certain place; 1f)
to show or exhibit one's self; 1f1) come forward as;

"AND THE LORD SAID, WHO THEN IS THAT FAITHFUL AND WISE STEWARD, WHOM HIS
LORD SHALL *MAKE*-G2525 *RULER*-G2525 OVER HIS HOUSEHOLD, TO GIVE THEM
THEIR PORTION OF MEAT IN DUE SEASON?" [Luke 12:42]

We have perviously conveyed to OXFORD UNIVERSITY HISTORY FACULTY (ie. who
produced the English language translation of the TABLE TALK) our conclusion
that the REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM TABLE TALK has a preferential KNOWLEDGE of
the GRECO-ROMAN SQUARE / LUOSHU SQUARE REFERENCE OBJECT in being the likely
foundational PREMISE for REICH CONCORDAT of #291 / #296 / #373 - 20 JULY
1933 as a SWASTIKA MARRIAGE with the #700 - CHI / RHO (ie. as AXIS MUNDI
actions locally with #700 - SALE) SYMBOL and its DISSIDENCE as an
inadequate "world as a wheel" definition within KITTEL'S VOL 1 TDNT upon
the notion COURSE-TROCHOS OF NATURE-GENESIS [JAMES 3:6; TDNT 1933, VOL I:
682-685]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230613.pdf>

Charles was referring to the "ENTENTE CORDIALE" of #252 / #383 - 8 APRIL
1904 that smoothed over diplomatic relations between the European
powerhouses.

"The United Kingdom will always be one of France's closest allies and one
of its best friends," Charles said. "My belief in the indispensable
relationship between our countries is as firm as it has ever been."

The visit has been covered extensively by the media in France, while
pictures of the visit appeared on the front page of nearly all Britain's
national newspapers, heralding a new "ENTENTE CORDIALE" between the two
nations.

On the first day of his visit, on Wednesday #213 / #451 - 20 SEPTEMBER
2023, Charles said in a toast at a state banquet in the palace of
Versailles that: "We must reinvigorate our friendship so that it is up to
the challenges of the 21st century."

In his own toast, Macron said: "Despite Brexit and because our ties are so
old, I know that we will continue to write together part of our continent's
history."

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #162

#91 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #162 as [#1 - CENTER (CHUNG: #452), #40 - LAW /
MODEL (FA: #491), #30 - BOLD RESOLUTION (YI: #481), #20 - ADVANCE (CHIN:
#471)] = mâlak (H4427): {UMBRA: #90 % #41 = #8} 1) to be or become king or
queen, reign; 1a) (Qal) to be or become king or queen, reign; 1b) (Hiphil)
*TO* *MAKE* *ONE* *KING* *OR* *QUEEN*, *CAUSE* *TO* *REIGN*; 1c) (Hophal)
to be made king or queen; 2) to counsel, advise; 2a) (Niphal) to consider;

YOUTUBE: "GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO BY ANTONIO VIVALDI (SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY
ADVENTIST SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA & GRANITE BAY HILLTOP SDA CHURCH CHOIR)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DllQAwBmnBY>

Charles had meant for his first state visit abroad as king to be to France,
but a trip planned for March was cancelled due to tense French protests
over pension reforms, much to Macron's embarrassment."
<https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/king-charles-praises-franco-british-friendship-state-visit-france-2023-09-21/>

DOLF @ 1411 HOURS ON 8 DECEMBER 2022: "Which concept did you have a problem
with and what is the rationale?

#191 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #265 as [#80, #30, #70, #10, #1] \
#310 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #265 as [#80, #30, #70, #10, #70, #50] = ploîon
(G4143): {UMBRA: #310 % #41 = #23} 1) a *SHIP*;

CONST KANT_SECTIONS_1783 = {
1: {idea: [265 - *THE* *KEY*, 266], page: [15, 15]},
2: {idea: [267, 268 - *JUDGMENTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE*, 269 - *CONCEPT* *OF*
*CONTRADICTION* {#1 + #25 {5x5: #65 - SOLDIER / DODECAHEDRON} + #49 {7x7:
#175 - MARRIAGE / ICOSAHEDRON} x 2 = #150}, 272, 273, 274 - *MISTRUST* *OF*
*DOGMATISM*], page: [16, 17, 18, 20, 20, 21]},
3: {idea: [270 - *DIRK* *HARTOG* PRESENCE 26 OCTOBER 1616 / *COOK'S*
*SHIP* *REPAIRS* 25 DECEMBER 1770 / *AUSTRALIA* *DAY* 26 JANUARY 1788],
page: [22]},
6: {}, // <-- FORMULA OF PROGRESSION {@6 - FORM OF NATURE / @3 - NATURE
SURMOUNTS NATURE})
9: {}, // <-- AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE
18: {IDEA: [298], PAGE: [50]}, // <-- QUEEN VICTORIA'S APO: G575 (@150 -
ONTIC JURISPRUDENT CRITERIA) RIGHT GRANTING DIDOMI: G1325 (@104 -
PRESENTS),
27: {idea: [311], page: [62]}, // #27 - *DUTIES* (*SHIH*)
54: {idea: [348], page: [99]} // #54 - UNITY
}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?deme:265,266,267,268,269,270,272,273,274,311,348&ontic:265,266,267,268,269,270,272,273,274,311,348>

#482 = TETRA: #31 - PACKING (CHUANG) / ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #262 as [#6,
#2, #4, #70, #400] = daʻath (H1847): {UMBRA: #474 % #41 = #23} 1)
knowledge; 1a) *KNOWLEDGE*, *PERCEPTION*, *SKILL*; 1b) discernment,
understanding, wisdom;

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS COMMENTARY ON MARGIN IDEA @262: "Yet these
Prolegomena will bring them to understand that there exists a completely
new science, of which no one had previously [IDEA @262] formed merely the
thought, of which even the bare idea was unknown, and for which nothing
from all that has been provided before now could be used except the hint
that Hume’s doubts had been able to give; Hume also foresaw nothing of any
such possible formal science, but *DEPOSITED* *HIS* *SHIP* *ON* *THE*
*BEACH* (*OF* *SKEPTICISM*) *FOR* *SAFEKEEPING*, where it could then lie
and rot, whereas it is important to me to give it a pilot, who, provided
with complete sea-charts and a compass, might safely navigate the ship
wherever seems good to him, following sound principles of the helmsman’s
art drawn from a knowledge of the globe." [pages 11, 12]

NOTE: Hume, Treatise (Bk.x,pt.4,sec.7), compared his skeptical turn with a
decision “to *PERISH* *ON* *THE* *BARREN* #298 - *ROCK*, on which I am at
present, rather than venture myself upon that boundless ocean, which runs
out to immensity,” having *NARROWLY* *ESCAPED* *SHIPWRECK*. Hamann
translated and published this passage in his excerpt of 1771 (cited in the
Introduction). On the notion of skepticism in Kant’s time and in relation
to Hume, see Introduction, pp. xxv, xxvi.

SABRINA IMBLER (ATLAS OBSCURA) ON 14 MAY 2019: "If stones could speak, what
would they say? According to one #298 - *ROCK* in a small village in
France, “ROC AR B...DRE AR GRIO SE EVELOH AR VIRIONES BAOAVEL.” The #298 -
*ROCK* also boasts two dates, 1786 and 1787, that hint at its age. These
years correspond with the years that the town #265 - *CONSTRUCTED*
artillery batteries to protect the nearby city of Brest, as Véronique
Martin, who is leading the search for a translator, told AFP.

#433 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #265 as [#5, #3, #5, #10, #100, #5, #300, #5]
\
#433 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #252 as [#5, #3, #5, #10, #100, #5, #300, #5]
\
#439 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #252 as [#5, #3, #5, #10, #100, #5, #300, #1,
#10] = egeírō (G1453): {UMBRA: #923 % #41 = #21} 1) to arouse, cause to
rise; 1a) to arouse from sleep, to awake; 1b) to arouse from the sleep of
death, to recall the dead to life; 1c) to cause to rise from a seat or bed
etc.; 1d) to raise up, produce, cause to appear; 1d1) to cause to appear,
bring before the public; 1d2) to raise up, stir up, against one; 1d3) to
raise up i.e. cause to be born; 1d4) *OF* *BUILDINGS*, *TO* *RAISE* *UP*,
*CONSTRUCT*, *ERECT*;

There is also the image of a #265 - *SHIP* / *KEY* with sails and rudder,
and a sacred #268 - *HEART* - a heart surmounted by a #269 - *CROSS*.

#1121 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #269 as [#200, #300, #1, #400, #100, #70, #50]
/
#1271 - SEE REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM IDEA #243 MENTION OF *RUFFLED* / DEME
CHECKSUM TOTAL: #269 as [#200, #300, #1, #400, #100, #70, #200] = staurós
(G4716): {UMBRA: #1271 % #41 = #41} 1) a cross; 1a) a well known
*INSTRUMENT* *OF* *MOST* *CRUEL* *AND* *IGNOMINIOUS* *PUNISHMENT*, borrowed
by the Greeks and Romans from the Phoenicians; to it were affixed among the
Romans, down to the time of *CONSTANTINE* *THE* *GREAT*, the guiltiest
criminals, particularly the basest slaves, robbers, the authors and
abetters of insurrections, and occasionally in the provinces, at the
arbitrary pleasure of the governors, upright and peaceable men also, and
even Roman citizens themselves; 1b) the crucifixion which Christ underwent;
2) an upright 'stake', esp. a pointed one, used as such in fences or
palisades;

G4716@{
  {@1: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38)},
  {@2: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#52); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU
(#95)},
  {@3: Sup: 15 - REACH: TA (#67 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%27}); Ego:
1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#96 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%33})},
  {@4: Sup: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#77); Ego: 76 -
AGGRAVATION: CHU (#172)},
  {@5: Sup: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN (#106 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%29});
Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#191 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE SACRED
ANIMALS {%32})},
  {@6: Sup: 18 - WAITING: HSI (#124); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#261)},
  {@7: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#192 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE {%39});
Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#311)},
  Male: #192; Feme: #311
} // #1121

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #383 / KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS COMMENTARY ON
MARGIN IDEA @383: "The ordinary metaphysics has indeed already produced
benefits, because it searched for the elementary concepts of the pure
understanding in order to render them clear through analysis and
determinate through explication. It was thereby a cultivation of reason,
wherever reason might subsequently think fit to direct itself. But that was
all the good that it did. For it undid this merit again by promoting
self-conceit through rash assertions, sophistry through subtle evasions and
glosses, and shallowness through the facility with which it overcame the
most difficult problems with a little school [IDEA @383] wisdom – a
shallowness that is all the more enticing the more it has the option of, on
the one hand, taking on something from the language of science, and, on the
other, from popularity, and thereby is everything to everyone, but in fact
is nothing at all. By contrast, through critique our judgment is afforded a
standard by which knowledge can be distinguished with certainty from pseudo
knowledge; and, as a result of being brought fully into play in
metaphysics, critique establishes a manner of thinking that subsequently
extends its wholesome influence to every other use of reason, and for the
first time excites the true philosophical spirit.

Moreover, the service it renders to theology, by making it independent of
the judgment of dogmatic speculation and in that way securing it against
all attacks from such opponents, is certainly not to be underrated. For the
ordinary metaphysics, although promising to assist theology greatly, was
subsequently unable to fulfill this promise, and beyond this, in calling
speculative dogmatism to its aid, had done nothing other than to arm
enemies against itself.

#1121 as [#2, #70, #400, #30, #8, #40, #1, #300, #70, #200] = boúlēma
(G1013): {UMBRA: #0 as #551 % #41 = #18} 1) *WILL*, counsel, purpose;

"AND WHEN IT WAS DAY, THEY KNEW NOT THE LAND: BUT THEY DISCOVERED A CERTAIN
CREEK WITH A SHORE, INTO THE WHICH THEY WERE #532 = *MINDED* - boúlomai
(G1014), IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, TO THRUST IN THE SHIP. AND WHEN THEY HAD
TAKEN UP THE ANCHORS, THEY COMMITTED THEMSELVES UNTO THE SEA, AND LOOSED
THE RUDDER BANDS, AND HOISTED UP THE MAINSAIL TO THE WIND, AND MADE TOWARD
SHORE.

AND FALLING INTO A PLACE WHERE TWO SEAS MET, THEY RAN THE SHIP AGROUND; AND
THE FOREPART STUCK FAST, AND REMAINED UNMOVEABLE, BUT THE HINDER PART WAS
BROKEN WITH THE VIOLENCE OF THE WAVES.

AND THE SOLDIERS' #510 = *COUNSEL*-G1012 [see: Acts 2:23] WAS TO KILL THE
PRISONERS, LEST ANY OF THEM SHOULD SWIM OUT, AND ESCAPE.

BUT THE CENTURION, WILLING TO SAVE PAUL, KEPT THEM FROM THEIR #1121 =
*PURPOSE*-G1013; AND COMMANDED THAT THEY WHICH COULD SWIM SHOULD CAST
THEMSELVES FIRST INTO THE SEA, AND GET TO LAND: AND THE REST, SOME ON
BOARDS, AND SOME ON BROKEN PIECES OF THE SHIP. AND SO IT CAME TO PASS, THAT
THEY ESCAPED ALL SAFE TO LAND." [Acts 27:39-44]

FOR EXPLANATION ON PAPAL USAGE OF #1271 - RUFFLED IDIOM AND REDUCTIO AD
HITLERUM (TABLE TALK) OF 30 JUNE 1942 AS IDEA #243 SEE: "THE MONGOLIAN
OPERATION (蒙古): PAPAL VISIT TO ADDRESS MONGOLOID IGNORANCE AND HAUGHTY
ARROGANCE TOWARDS #509 - YAHAD JEWISH / PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230831.pdf>

CONTINUE PROLEGOMENA IDEA #383: "Fanaticism, which cannot make headway in
an enlightened age except by hiding behind a school metaphysics, under the
protection of which it can venture, as it were, to rave rationally, will be
driven by critical philosophy from this its final hiding place; and beyond
all this it cannot fail to be important to a teacher of metaphysics to be
able, for once with universal assent, to say that what he propounds is now
at last science, and that through it genuine benefit is rendered to the
commonweal." [page 134]

NOTE ON COMMONWEALTH: From common (“public”) +‎ wealth (“well-being”). From
c. 1450 as common wele (commonweal). In the form common-wealth (common
welthe) from c. 1520, used by Tyndale in the sense "secular society" in
particular, for which other authors preferred publike weal. Also from the
1520s treated as a synonym or loan-translation of res publica (republic)
(Rollison 2017:67f).

The stone in question stands on the outskirts of Plougastel-Daoulas. Most
of the day, it lurks submerged by the Atlantic Ocean, revealing itself only
at low tide. The stone was first spotted three or four years ago, but the
mystery of its etchings has stumped the local academics who attempted to
crack the code, CNN reports."
[<https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/french-village-mysterious-rock.amp>]

#940 as [#400, #400, #80, #30, #30] /
#946 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #298 as [#6, #400, #400, #80, #30, #30] = pâlal
(H6419): {UMBRA: #0 as #140 % #41 = #17} 1) to intervene, interpose, pray;
1a) (Piel) *TO* *MEDIATE*, *JUDGE*; 1b) (Hithpael); 1b1) to intercede; 1b2)
to pray;

H6419@{
  {@1: Sup: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#76 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%4}); Ego:
76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#76 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%4})},
  {@2: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#147 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%21}); Ego:
76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#152)},
  {@3: Sup: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#217); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#232)},
  {@4: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#236); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#262)},
  {@5: Sup: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#285); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#292)},
  Male: #285; Feme: #292
} // #940

H6419@{
  {@1: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6)},
  {@2: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#7); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#82 - MALE
DEME IS UNNAMED {%11})},
  {@3: Sup: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2});
Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#158 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23})},
  {@4: Sup: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#160); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN
(#238)},
  {@5: Sup: 25 - CONTENTION: CHENG (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#268)},
  {@6: Sup: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#240); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#298)},
  Male: #240; Feme: #298
} // #946

#940 as [#80, #400, #30, #400, #30] /
#946 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #298 as [#6, #80, #400, #30, #400, #30] =
pᵉthaltôl (H6618): {UMBRA: #0 as #940 % #41 = #38} 1) *TWISTED*, tortuous;

H6618@{
  {@1: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#80); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#80)},
  {@2: Sup: 75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#155 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%32}); Ego: 76
- AGGRAVATION: CHU (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21} / I DO NOT CAUSE
TERRORS {%21})},
  {@3: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#179 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%0}); Ego: 30 - BOLD
RESOLUTION: YI (#186 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND {%31} / I AM NOT ONE
OF INCONSTANT MIND {%31})},
  {@4: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#198); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU
(#262)},
  {@5: Sup: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#247); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#292)},
  Male: #247; Feme: #292
} // #940

H6618@{
  {@1: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6)},
  {@2: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#11); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#86
- I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10})},
  {@3: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#92); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#162)},
  {@4: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#122); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#192 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE {%39})},
  {@5: Sup: 25 - CONTENTION: CHENG (#147 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%21});
Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#268)},
  {@6: Sup: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#202); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#298)},
  Male: #202; Feme: #298
} // #946

"THEY HAVE CORRUPTED THEMSELVES, THEIR SPOT IS NOT THE SPOT OF HIS
CHILDREN: THEY ARE A PERVERSE AND CROOKED-H6618 GENERATION." [Deuteronomy
32:5]

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS COMMENTARY ON MARGIN IDEA @292: "But if I
venture to go beyond all possible experience with my concepts of space and
time – which is inevitable if I pass them off for qualities that attach to
things in themselves (for what should then prevent me [IDEA: @292] from
still permitting them to hold good for the very same things, even if my
senses might now be differently framed and either suited to them or not?) –
then an important error can spring up which rests on an illusion, since I
passed off as universally valid that which was a condition for the
intuition of things (attaching merely to my subject, and surely valid for
all objects of the senses, hence for all merely possible experience),
because I referred it to the things in themselves and did not restrict it
to conditions of experience." [page 43]

#946 as [#400, #70, #30, #40, #6, #400] = taʻălummâh (H8587): {UMBRA: #0 as
#551 % #41 = #18} 1) hidden thing, *SECRET*, *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *HIDDEN*;

H8587@{
  {@1: Sup: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#76 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%4}); Ego:
76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#76 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%4})},
  {@2: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#141 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%31}); Ego: 70 -
SEVERANCE: KE (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15})},
  {@3: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#155 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%32}); Ego:
30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#176)},
  {@4: Sup: 54 - UNITY: K'UN (#209); Ego: 40 - LAW / MODEL: FA (#216)},
  {@5: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#269); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#222 -
MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%12})},
  {@6: Sup: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#324); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU
(#298)},
  Male: #324; Feme: #298
} // #946

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS COMMENTARY ON MARGIN IDEA @324: "Finally, I
related these functions of judging to objects in general, or rather to the
condition [IDEA @324] for determining judgments as objectively valid, and
there arose pure concepts of the understanding, about which I could have no
doubt that precisely these only, and of them only so many, neither more nor
fewer, can make up our entire cognition of things out of the bare
understanding.

#572 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #268 as [#40, #30, #2, #500] = lêb (H3820):
{UMBRA: #32 % #41 = #32} 1) inner man, mind, *WILL*, heart, understanding;
1a) inner part, midst; 1a1) midst (of things); 1a2) heart (of man); 1a3)
soul, heart (of man); 1a4) mind, knowledge, thinking, reflection, memory;
1a5) inclination, resolution, determination (of will); 1a6) conscience;
1a7) *HEART* (*OF* *MORAL* *CHARACTER*); 1a8) as seat of appetites; 1a9) as
seat of emotions and passions; 1a10) as seat of courage;

As was proper, I called them categories, after their ancient name, whereby
I reserved for myself to append in full, under the name of predicables, all
the concepts derivable from them – whether by connecting them with one
another, or with the pure form of appearance (space and time), or with its
matter, provided the latter is not yet determined empirically (the object
of sensation in general) – just as soon as a system of transcendental
philosophy should be achieved, on behalf of which I had, at the time, been
concerned only with the critique of reason itself." [pages 75, 76]

Note that we [could simply apply] a #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY (with its
ONTIC spectrum) to KANT's PROLEGOMENA MARGIN IDEA CATEGORIES [#1 -> #452,
#2 -> #453, #3 -> #454, #6 -> #457, #9 -> #461, #18 -> #469, #27 -> #478,
#54 -> #505] as FORMULA OF PROGRESSION {@6 - FORM OF NATURE / @3 - NATURE
SURMOUNTS NATURE}) to the #9 - AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE.

You have thereby a juxtaposition against ROMAN GOVERNANCE / STATE and its
slavery with an alternative #71 - WORLDVIEW."

When such CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE (#501, #541, #542, #582) ON LAICITE AS
FRENCH SECULARISM, is viewed in light of the archaeological artefact as a
230 year old #298 - *ROCK* with dates 1786 & 1787 inscribed thereon and
discovered upon a FRENCH beach cove prior to the REVOLUTION (5 MAY 1789 – 9
NOVEMBER 1799) which intersects #501 / #298 with the later QUEEN VICTORIA's
LETTERS PATENT of 29 OCTOBER 1900 as self evident truth in substance
represents:

#470 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #500 as [#50, #300, #70, #50] /
#476 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #500 as [#50, #300, #70, #50, #6] = shâʻan
(H8172): {UMBRA: #420 % #41 = #10} 1) to lean on, trust in, support; 1a)
(Niphal) to lean, lean upon, support oneself; 1a1) *OF* *TRUST* *IN* *GOD*
(fig);

"THE POWERS OF THE EARTH, THE SEPARATE AND EQUAL STATION TO WHICH THE LAWS
OF NATURE AND OF NATURE'S GOD ENTITLE THEM."

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance%20Simple.pdf>

#734 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #500 as [#5, #400, #100, #5, #9, #5, #10, #200]
= heurískō (G2147): {UMBRA: #1535 % #41 = #18} 1) to come upon, hit upon,
to meet with; 1a) after searching, to find a thing sought; 1b) without
previous search, to find (by chance), to fall in with; 1c) those who come
or return to a place; 2) to find by enquiry, thought, examination,
scrutiny, observation, to find out by practice and experience; 2a) to see,
learn, discover, understand; 2b) to be found i.e. to be seen, be present;
2c) *TO* *BE* *DISCOVERED*, *RECOGNISED*, *DETECTED*, *TO* *SHOW* *ONE'S*
*SELF* *OUT*, *OF* *ONE'S* *CHARACTER* *OR* *STATE* *AS* *FOUND* *OUT* *BY*
*OTHERS* (*MEN*, *GOD*, *OR* *BOTH*); 2d) to get knowledge of, come to
know, God; 3) to find out for one's self, to acquire, get, obtain, procure;

#603 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #501 as [#300, #5, #20, #40, #8, #100, #10,
#70, #50] /
#763 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #501 as [#300, #5, #20, #40, #8, #100, #10,
#70, #10, #200] = tekmḗrion (G5039): {UMBRA: #603 % #41 = #29} 1) *THAT*
*FROM* *WHICH* *SOMETHING* *IS* *SURELY* *AND* *PLAINLY* *KNOWN*; 2) on
indubitable evidence, a proof;

#966 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #501 as [#80, #100, #70, #500, #1, #200, #5,
#10] = próphasis (G4392): {UMBRA: #1161 % #41 = #13} 1) *A* *PRETEXT*
(*ALLEGED* *REASON*, *PRETENDED* *CAUSE*); 2) show; 2a) under colour as
though they would do something; 2b) in pretence, ostensibly;

"WE HOLD THESE #940 - *TRUTHS* TO BE SELF-EVIDENT, THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED
EQUAL, THAT THEY ARE ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN UNALIENABLE
RIGHTS, THAT AMONG THESE ARE #500 - *LIFE*, #500 - *LIBERTY*, AND THE #501
- *PURSUIT* *OF* *HAPPINESS*.

THAT TO SECURE THESE RIGHTS, GOVERNMENTS ARE INSTITUTED AMONG MEN, DERIVING
THEIR JUST POWERS FROM THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED,—THAT WHENEVER ANY FORM
OF GOVERNMENT BECOMES DESTRUCTIVE OF THESE ENDS, IT IS THE RIGHT OF THE
PEOPLE TO ALTER OR TO ABOLISH IT, AND TO INSTITUTE NEW GOVERNMENT, LAYING
ITS FOUNDATION ON SUCH PRINCIPLES AND ORGANIZING ITS POWERS IN SUCH FORM,
AS TO THEM SHALL SEEM MOST LIKELY TO EFFECT THEIR SAFETY AND HAPPINESS."
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence>

The AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR (19 APRIL 1775 – 3 SEPTEMBER 1783), also
known as the Revolutionary War or American War of Independence, was the
military conflict of the American Revolution in which American Patriot
forces under George Washington's command defeated the British, establishing
and securing the independence of the United States. The war was formalized
and intensified following passage of the Lee Resolution, which asserted
that the Thirteen Colonies were "free and independent states", by the
Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia on 2 JULY 1776, and the
unanimous ratification of the Declaration of Independence two days later,
on 4 JULY 1776. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War>

Whether its former PRESIDENT TRUMP with his attempted USURPING presidential
power on 6 JANUARY 2021 as REICHSTAG MOMENT or PRESIDENT BIDEN extolling
his IRISH heritage whilst fawning the sovereignty of it's people to another
power as CATHOLIC CHURCH, never has the CAUSE OF DEMOCRACY which began
earnestly upon 4 JULY 1776, being subject to so severe a ship wrecked
state.

#690 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #940 as [#400, #10, #60, #200, #20] = yâçar
(H3256): {UMBRA: #270 % #41 = #24} 1) to chasten, discipline, instruct,
*ADMONISH*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to chasten, admonish; 1a2) to instruct; 1a3) to
discipline; 1b) (Niphal) to let oneself be chastened or corrected or
admonished; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to discipline, correct; 1c2) to chasten,
chastise; 1d) (Hiphil) to chasten; 1e) (Nithpael) to teach;

#1047 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #940 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #10, #50, #5,
#800] = parainéō (G3867): {UMBRA: #1047 % #41 = #22} 1) to exhort,
*ADMONISH*;

"NOW WHEN MUCH TIME WAS SPENT, AND WHEN SAILING WAS NOW DANGEROUS, BECAUSE
THE FAST WAS NOW ALREADY PAST, PAUL *ADMONISHED*-G3867 THEM, AND SAID UNTO
THEM, SIRS, I PERCEIVE THAT THIS VOYAGE WILL BE WITH HURT AND MUCH DAMAGE,
NOT ONLY OF THE LADING AND SHIP, BUT ALSO OF OUR LIVES." [Acts 27:9-10]

#554 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #940 as [#5, #80, #5, #9, #400, #40, #5, #10]
= epithyméō (G1937): {UMBRA: #1349 % #41 = #37} 1) to turn upon a thing; 2)
to have a desire for, long for, to desire; 3) to lust after, *COVET*; 3a)
of those who seek things forbidden;

"BELIEVE ME, DEAR SIR: THERE IS NOT IN THE BRITISH EMPIRE A MAN WHO MORE
CORDIALLY LOVES A UNION WITH GREAT BRITAIN THAN I DO. BUT, BY THE GOD THAT
MADE ME, *I* *WILL* *CEASE* *TO* *EXIST* BEFORE I YIELD TO A CONNECTION ON
SUCH TERMS AS THE BRITISH PARLIAMENT PROPOSE;

#461 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #500 as [#20, #1, #300, #8, #100, #3, #8, #20,
#1] /
#1230 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #500 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #3, #5,
#800] = katargéō (G2673): {UMBRA: #1230 % #41 = #41} 1) to render idle,
unemployed, inactivate, inoperative; 1a) to cause a person or thing to have
no further efficiency; 1b) to deprive of force, influence, power; 2) *TO*
*CAUSE* *TO* *CEASE*, put an end to, do away with, annul, abolish; 2a) to
cease, to pass away, be done away; 2b) *TO* *BE* *SEVERED* *FROM*,
*SEPARATED* *FROM*, *DISCHARGED* *FROM*, *LOOSED* *FROM* *ANY* *ONE*; 2c)
*TO* *TERMINATE* *ALL* *INTERCOURSE* *WITH* *ONE*;

AND IN THIS, I THINK I SPEAK THE SENTIMENTS OF AMERICA." [THOMAS JEFFERSON,
19 NOVEMBER 1775]

#492 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#400, #80, #8, #4] = pâchad (H6342):
{UMBRA: #92 % #41 = #10} 1) to fear, tremble, *REVERE*, dread, be in awe or
dread; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be in dread; 1a2) to be in awe; 1b) (Piel) to be
in great dread; 1c) (Hiphil) to cause to dread;

NOMEN NESCIO <nob...@dizum.com> @ 1408 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2023: "DOES
DOLF *REVERE* THE RATS OF TOBRUK?

Those heroes liberated North Africa. Now look how the sand niggers ruined
the country."

NICK MILLER (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) @ 2332 HOURS ON 11 NOVEMBER 2018:
"NATIONALISM IS A BETRAYAL OF PATRIOTISM - FRANCE'S PRESIDENT LECTURES THE
POWERFUL: By the grave of an unknown soldier, under Napoleon’s grand arch,
at the centenary of the end of a great, terrible war, France’s president
lectured the powerful.

The first world war’s lesson and legacy were clear, he said. Peace is hard
won and is fragile.

A century ago, after such loss, the world took a path of humiliation and
revenge and it fuelled the rise of nationalism and totalitarianism.

His audience, metres away, included presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir
Putin, and Recep Erdogan.

*NATIONALISM* *IS* *A* *BETRAYAL* *OF* *PATRIOTISM*, Emmanuel Macron
declared. A withdrawal into isolationism would be “a grave error that
future generations would very rightly make us responsible for”.

“The old demons are rising again, ready to wreak chaos and death,” he
warned. “History sometimes threatens to take its sinister course again.”

He wanted the 70 world leaders assembled there - including Australian
Governor-General Peter Cosgrove, seated just next to Putin - to renew a
pledge to honour the dead and “place peace above all else”.

Trump listened, leaning forward, his eyes narrow. He was one of the last to
applaud as the speech ended.

#906 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #258 as [#6, #400, #30, #70, #400] /
#946 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #298 as [#400, #6, #30, #70, #400, #40] =
tôwlâʻ (H8438): {UMBRA: #506 % #41 = #14} 1) worm, scarlet stuff, crimson;
1a) worm - the female 'coccus ilicis'; 1b) *SCARLET* *STUFF*, *CRIMSON*,
*SCARLET*; 1b1) the dye made from the dried body of the female of the worm
'coccus ilicis'; 1c) *WORM*, *MAGGOT*; 1c1) worm, grub; 1c2) the worm
'coccus ilicis';

YOUTUBE: "2CELLOS - THEME FROM SCHINDLER'S LIST"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDH1XN-RL5w>

Just a few weeks ago, at a rally in Texas, he had said “you know what I am?
I’m a nationalist. Ok? I’m a nationalist…. Use that word. Use that word”.

Macron did use that word, and he used the weight of the war dead to argue
for multilateralism, internationalism, for groups that spanned borders such
as the European Union and the United Nations.

“Let us add our hopes together instead of seeing our fears oppose each
other,” he said, appealing for global unity in the fight against global
warming, poverty, hunger, inequality and ignorance.

His speech was not only political. He commemorated the dead, the wounded,
the missing, their families and loved ones, thanked them for their
sacrifices in “a hell that no one could imagine”. He thanked the fighters
on French soil from around the world.

He recalled that both “victors and vanquished were plunged for a long time
in the same darkness” and celebrated the ties of friendship that now bind
Germany and France “on a bedrock of common goals”."
<https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/nationalism-is-a-betrayal-of-patriotism-france-s-president-lectures-the-powerful-20181111-p50fes.html>

#1232 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#9, #5, #1, #300, #100, #10, #7,
#800] = theatrízō (G2301): {UMBRA: #1232 % #41 = #2} 1) *TO* *BRING* *UPON*
*THE* *STAGE*; 2) to set forth as a spectacle, expose to contempt;

#117 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#2, #5, #6, #60, #4, #40] = yâçad
(H3245): {UMBRA: #74 % #41 = #33} 1) to found, fix, establish, lay
foundation; 1a) (Qal) to found, establish, begin; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to fix
or seat themselves close together, sit in conclave; 1b2) to be founded; 1c)
(Piel); 1c1) to found; 1c2) *TO* *ESTABLISH*, *APPOINT*, *ORDAIN*; 1d)
(Pual) to be founded, be laid; 1e) (Hophal) to be founded;

#169 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#6, #10, #6, #90, #1, #50, #6] /
#569 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#6, #400, #6, #90, #10, #1, #50, #6] =
yâtsâʼ (H3318): {UMBRA: #101 % #41 = #19} 1) to go out, come out, exit, go
forth; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *GO* *OR* *COME* *OUT* *OR* *FORTH*, *DEPART*;
1a2) to go forth (to a place); 1a3) to go forward, proceed to (to or toward
something); 1a4) to come or go forth (with purpose or for result); 1a5) to
come out of; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to cause to go or come out, bring out, lead
out; 1b2) to bring out of; 1b3) to lead out; 1b4) to deliver; 1c) (Hophal)
to be brought out or forth;

#649 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#6, #5, #30, #8, #600] = lâcham
(H3898): {UMBRA: #78 % #41 = #37} 1) to fight, do battle, make war; 1a)
(Qal) to fight, do battle; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *ENGAGE* *IN* *BATTLE*, *WAGE*
*WAR*; 2) (Qal) to eat, use as food;

#360 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#300, #40, #20] /
#400 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#300, #40, #20, #40] = shêm (H8034):
{UMBRA: #340 % #41 = #12} 1) name; 1a) name; 1b) *REPUTATION*, fame, glory;
1c) the Name (as designation of God); 1d) memorial, monument;

#670 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#10, #300, #10, #300, #10, #40] =
yâshîysh (H3453): {UMBRA: #620 % #41 = #5} 1) *AGED*, *OLD* *MAN*, aged
one;

THE MESSAGE WAS CLEARLY ASSOCIATED TO RON BARASSI's (27 FEBRUARY 1936 to 16
SEPTEMBER 2023) DEATH EARLIER THAT SAME DAY: "He was an Australian rules
footballer, coach and media personality. Regarded as one of the greatest
and most important figures in the history of the game, Barassi was the
first player to be inaugurated into the Australian Football Hall of Fame as
a "Legend", and he is one of four Australian rules footballers to be
elevated to the same status in the Sport Australia Hall of Fame.

When Barassi was five years old, his father, Melbourne Football Club player
Ron Barassi Sr., died in action at Tobruk during World War II. Barassi was
determined to follow in his father's footsteps at Melbourne, and heavy
lobbying by the club to recruit him resulted in the introduction of the
father–son rule, still in use by the AFL today." [Wikipedia]

#1125 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#50, #70, #200, #5, #800] = noséō
(G3552): {UMBRA: #1125 % #41 = #18} 1) to be sick; 2) metaph. of any
ailment of the mind; 2a) to be taken with such an interest in a thing as
amounts to a disease, *TO* *HAVE* *A* *MORBID* *FONDNESS* *FOR*;

DOLF @ 0858 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2023: "Stop with the necromancy ...

[Why should someone's death to whom is accorded a STATE FUNERAL, as their
not even being within the grave, be then used as an opportunistic weapon
against the dignity of another and with whom there is no common
association?]"

#431 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#30, #1, #50, #300, #10, #40] = ʼîysh
(H376): {UMBRA: #311 % #41 = #24} 1) man; 1a) man, male (in contrast to
woman, female); 1b) husband; 1c) human being, person (in contrast to God);
1d) servant; 1e) mankind; 1f) *CHAMPION*; 1g) *GREAT* *MAN*; 2) whosoever;
3) each (adjective);

"BUT *RABSHAKEH*-H7262 [TELOS: #405; DEME: #157; MALE: #214; FEME: #81]
SAID, HATH MY MASTER SENT ME TO THY MASTER AND TO THEE TO SPEAK THESE
WORDS?

YOUTUBE: "ETERNAL ECLIPSE - FATE OF THE FALLEN"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiAPEjKsxmw>

There's letters sealed; and my two schoolfellows,
Whom I will trust as I will adders fanged,
They bear the mandate; they must sweep my way
And marshal me to knavery. Let it work,
For 'tis the *SPORT* to have the engin[e]er
Hoist with his own petard; and 't shall go hard
But I will delve one yard below their mines
And blow them at the moon. O, 'tis most sweet
When in one line two crafts directly meet.

— Prince Hamlet, in Hamlet, act 3, scene 4.

HATH HE NOT SENT ME TO THE MEN THAT SIT UPON THE WALL, THAT THEY MAY EAT
THEIR OWN DUNG, AND DRINK THEIR OWN PISS WITH YOU?" [Isaiah 36:12]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?deme:134,786,686>

{@15: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#786); Ego: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING
(#686)}

#1132 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #786 as [#5, #50, #4, #8, #40, #70, #400, #50,
#300, #5, #200] = endēméō (G1736): {UMBRA: #912 % #41 = #10} 1) to be among
one's own people, dwell in one's own country, *STAY* *AT* *HOME*;

#868 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #686 as [#4, #10, #1, #600, #5, #10, #100, #10,
#7, #70, #40, #1, #10] = diacheirízomai (G1315): {UMBRA: #868 % #41 = #7}
1) *TO* *MOVE* *BY* *THE* *USE* *OF* *THE* *HANDS*, take in hand, manage,
administer, govern; 2) to lay hands on, slay, kill [with one's own hand];

#73 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #134 as [#30, #1, #10, #2, #10, #20] = ʼôyêb
(H341): {UMBRA: #13 % #41 = #13} 1) (Qal) *ENEMY*; 1a) personal; 1b)
national;

NOMEN NESCIO <nob...@dizum.com> @ 2147 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2023: "AUSSIE
EXPATS IN USA MARCH FOR YES VOTE {PATHETIQ}

How delusional are these liberal losers?

O[bv]iously inner-city latte drinking *WOKE* cripples."

DOLF @ 1030 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2023: "Do these latte drinking *WOKE*
cripples have a biscuit with that?

-- MR. RAYMOND'S BISCUIT --

"OH YES DETAILS.
AND EVERMORE IN.
SO MANY IT FAILS.
'T WAS SUCH A SIN.

CREME OF THE DO 💩.
WAS EVER SO FINE.
WHIPPED AVOCADO 🥑.
JUST SUBLIME."

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?ontic:374&deme:288&male:390&feme:490>

{@10: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#390); Ego: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#490)}

#842 - IDEA FROM LUTHER'S HERE I STAND SPEECH as [#80, #100, #70, #200, #8,
#50, #5, #3, #20, #1, #300, #5] /
#1905 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #390 as [#80, #100, #70, #200, #500, #5, #100,
#800, #50] = prosphérō (G4374): {UMBRA: #1855 % #41 = #10} 1) to bring to,
lead to; 1a) one to a person who can heal him or is ready to show him some
kindness, one to a person who is to judge him; 1b) *TO* *BRING* *A*
*PRESENT* *OR* *A* *THING*, *TO* *REACH* *OR* *HAND* *A* *THING* *TO*
*ONE*; 1c) to put to; 2) to be borne towards one, to attack, assail; 2a) to
behave one's self towards one, deal with one;

#1276 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #390 as [#600, #1, #100, #10, #200, #9, #5,
#50, #300, #1] = charízomai (G5483): {UMBRA: #839 % #41 = #19} 1) to do
something pleasant or agreeable (to one), to do a favour to, gratify; 1a)
to show one's self gracious, kind, benevolent; 1b) to grant forgiveness, to
pardon; 1c) to give graciously, give freely, bestow; 1c1) to forgive; 1c2)
*GRACIOUSLY* *TO* *RESTORE* *ONE* *TO* *ANOTHER*; 1c3) *TO* *PRESERVE*
*FOR* *ONE* *A* *PERSON* *IN* *PERIL*;

#976 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #490 as [#80, #100, #70, #10, #200, #300, #1,
#40, #5, #50, #70, #50] = proḯstēmi (G4291): {UMBRA: #818 % #41 = #39} 1)
to set or place before; 1a) to set over; 1b) to be over, to superintend,
preside over; 1c) to be a protector or guardian; 1c1) to give aid; 1d) to
care for, give attention to; 1d1) *PROFESS* *HONEST* *OCCUPATIONS*;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #374

#71 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #288 as [#1, #20, #30, #20] /
#506 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #374 as [#5, #50, #1, #20, #30, #400] /
#671 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #288 as [#1, #20, #30, #20, #600] = ʼâkal

FEME: @104 + @184 = #288

#71 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #288 as [#1, #30, #10, #30] /
#671 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #288 as [#1, #30, #10, #30, #600] = ʼĕlîyl
(H457): {UMBRA: #71 % #41 = #30} 1) of nought, *GOOD* *FOR* *NOTHING*,
*WORTHLESS*; 1a) of physicians, a shepherd, a divination; 1b) of false
gods;

At least they're not bourgeois with a predilection for wine soaked sops
(ie. a thing of no great value given or done as a concession to appease
someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met)."

NOMEN NESCIO <nob...@dizum.com> @ 1203 HOURS ON 20 SEPTEMBER 2023: "IS DOLF
A CONFIRMED BACHELOR?:

Marriage rates going down aren’t the problem, a lack of social safety nets
is the problem.

The white patriarchal two parent household is not inherently the best way
to raise children, it simply is best under Euro / American capitalism."

    #350 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 20 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#4, #10, #4, #1,
#200, #20, #1, #30, #70, #10] /
#275 as [#4, #10, #4, #1, #200, #20, #1, #30, #5] = didáskalos (G1320):
{UMBRA: #0 as #540 % #41 = #7} 1) a teacher; 2) in the NT one who teaches
concerning the things of God, and the duties of man; 2a) one who is fitted
to teach, or thinks himself so; 2b) the teachers of the Jewish religion;
2c) of those who by their great power as teachers draw crowds around them
i.e. John the Baptist, Jesus; 2d) by preeminence used of Jesus by himself,
as one who showed men the way of salvation; 2e) of the apostles, and of
Paul; 2f) of those who in the religious assemblies of the Christians,
undertook the work of teaching, with the *SPECIAL* *ASSISTANCE* *OF* *THE*
*HOLY* *SPIRIT*; 2g) of false teachers among Christians;

"THE SAME DAY CAME TO HIM THE #980 - *SADDUCEES*-G4523, WHICH SAY THAT
THERE IS NO RESURRECTION, AND ASKED HIM, SAYING, #350 - *MASTER*-G1320,
MOSES SAID, IF A MAN DIE, HAVING NO CHILDREN, HIS BROTHER SHALL MARRY HIS
WIFE, AND RAISE UP SEED UNTO HIS BROTHER.

#980 as [#200, #1, #4, #4, #70, #400, #20, #1, #10, #70, #200] =
Saddoukaîos (G4523): {UMBRA: #980 % #41 = #37} 0) Sadducees = 'the
righteous'; 1) a religious party at the time of Christ among the Jews, who
denied that the oral law was a revelation of God to the Israelites, and who
deemed the written law alone to be obligatory on the nation, as the divine
authority. They denied the following doctrines:; 1a) resurrection of the
body; 1b) *IMMORTALITY* *OF* *THE* *SOUL*; 1c) existence of spirits and
angels; 1d) *DIVINE* *PREDESTINATION*, *AFFIRMED* *FREE* *WILL*;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #117

#429 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #117 as [#20, #1, #2, #6, #400] = ʼôwb (H178):
{UMBRA: #9 % #41 = #9} 1) water skin bottle; 2) *NECROMANCER*; 2a)
necromancer, one who evokes the dead; 2b) ghost, spirit of a dead one; 2c)
practice of necromancy; 3) one that has a familiar spirit;

    #175 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 20 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#3, #5, #3, #5,
#50, #50, #8, #40, #1, #10] /
    #376 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 20 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#5, #3, #5, #50,
#50, #8, #200, #5, #50] /
#435 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #980 as [#3, #5, #3, #5, #50, #50, #8, #300,
#1, #10] = gennáō (G1080): {UMBRA: #909 % #41 = #7} 1) *OF* *MEN* *WHO*
*FATHERED* *CHILDREN*; 1a) to be born; 1b) *TO* *BE* *BEGOTTEN*; 1b1) *OF*
*WOMEN* *GIVING* *BIRTH* *TO* *CHILDREN*; 1c) metaph.; 1c1) to engender,
cause to arise, excite; 1c2) in a Jewish sense, of one who brings others
over to his way of life, to convert someone; 1c3) of God making Christ his
son; 1c4) *OF* *GOD* *MAKING* *MEN* *HIS* *SONS* *THROUGH* *FAITH* *IN*
*CHRIST'S* *WORK*;

YOUTUBE: "PHIL COLLINS - IN THE AIR TONIGHT (CINEMATIC COVER)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFrU2UMyVHo>

    #175 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 20 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#5, #40, #1, #9,
#70, #50] /
#1256 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #980 as [#40, #1, #50, #9, #1, #50, #5, #300,
#800] \
#1507 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #980 as [#40, #1, #50, #9, #1, #50, #5, #300,
#800, #200, #1, #50] = manthánō (G3129): {UMBRA: #951 % #41 = #8} 1) to
learn, be apprised; 1a) to increase one's knowledge, to be increased in
knowledge; 1b) *TO* *HEAR*, *BE* *INFORMED*; 1c) to learn by use and
practice; 1c1) to be in the habit of, accustomed to;

#305 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #980 as [#80, #10, #50, #1, #20, #10, #4, #10,
#70, #50] = pinakídion (G4093): {UMBRA: #305 % #41 = #18} 1) a small
tablet; 2) a *WRITING* *TABLET*;

#246 - THE ORACLES (#246 - ʼimrâh (H565): *WORD* as #410 - dâth (H1882):
*LAW*) OF GOD = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37 - PURITY (TS'UI), #13 - INCREASE
(TSENG)]

#41 (THESIS) - PRINCIPLE OF EMANATION / FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW (REMEMBER
THE SABBATH) <-- METONIC 19 YEAR CYCLE: WEDNESDAY 20 MARCH 1901 - (294 x
364 of 293 x 365.2423 tropical solar years) x 19 - 293 years = 40 YEARS
from "SINCE-G575: THE WORLD-G165: BEGAN / BEFORE-G4253: THE WORLD-G5550:
BEGAN-G166:" [Luke 1:70; John 9:32; Acts 3:21; Romans 16:25; 2Timothy 1:9;
Titus 1:2]

#82 (ANTI-THESIS) - TERMS OF COMPLIANCE / FORMULA OF HUMANITY (HONOUR
PARENTS)

#123 (SYNTHESIS) - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY / FORMULA OF AUTONOMY (DO NOT
KILL) <-- DOMINION #65 + #41 + #17 = #123 SCHEMA OF ROMAN CATHOLIC / IRISH
REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM (IRA) / GERMAN NAZISM USURPER IMPETUS

#164 (PROGRESSION) - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY / PROGRESSION OF INDIVIDUAL
PHENOMENON (AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY) / #328 - TRANSFORMATIONAL
PROTOTYPE (EXODUS 49J1W2D (49th JUBILEE + 9 YEARS) + 40 YEARS DESERT
SOJOURN / DOMINION: #492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL = 41 - ONTIC GROUNDING + #451
- PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY)

#205 (SYNTHESIS) - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENCE / #369 - HUMAN DISCRIMINATING
NORM (probity: DO NOT STEAL)

#246 (ANTI-THESIS) - UTTERANCE; ACTIONS / #410 - OBLIGATING NORM (rule
based: BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS)

#287 (THESIS) - NECESSITY (LAW OF DUTY) / #451 - MANIFESTING NORM (right or
privilege: DO NOT COVET) <-- *EXISTENTIAL* *VARIANCE* *AS* *PRAXIS* *OF*
*RATIONALITY*

NOW THERE WERE WITH US SEVEN BRETHREN: AND THE FIRST, WHEN HE HAD MARRIED A
WIFE, DECEASED, AND, HAVING NO ISSUE, LEFT HIS WIFE UNTO HIS BROTHER:
LIKEWISE THE SECOND ALSO, AND THE THIRD, UNTO THE SEVENTH.

AND LAST OF ALL THE WOMAN DIED ALSO. THEREFORE IN THE RESURRECTION WHOSE
WIFE SHALL SHE BE OF THE SEVEN?

FOR THEY ALL HAD HER.

JESUS ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO THEM, YE DO ERR, NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES,
NOR THE POWER OF GOD.

#150 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #350 as [#2, #8, #50, #80, #10] = chânêph
(H2611): {UMBRA: #138 % #41 = #15} 1) hypocritical, *GODLESS*, *PROFANE*,
hypocrite, irreligious;

#100 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #350 as [#2, #20, #6, #20, #2, #10, #40] =
kôwkâb (H3556): {UMBRA: #48 % #41 = #7} 1) star; 1a) of Messiah, brothers,
youth, *NUMEROUS* *PROGENY*, personification, God's omniscience (fig.);

#682 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #350 as [#2, #50, #10, #20, #600] = bên
(H1121): {UMBRA: #52 % #41 = #11} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, i.e. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or *SONS*
*OF* *GOD* [*FOR* *ANGELS*]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, i.e. sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a
guild, order, class;

#1182 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #350 as [#200, #400, #50, #5, #7, #5, #400,
#60, #5, #50] = syzeúgnymi (G4801): {UMBRA: #1515 % #41 = #39} 1) to fasten
to one yoke, yoke together; 2) to join together unite; 2a) of the
*MARRIAGE* tie;

FOR IN THE RESURRECTION THEY NEITHER MARRY, NOR ARE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE, BUT
ARE AS THE ANGELS OF GOD IN HEAVEN." [Matthew 22:23-30]

FRENCH PRESIDENT MACRON @ 2118 HOURS ON 23 SEPTEMBER 2023: "For Marseille,
for our country, [there is] pride in welcoming HIS HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS on
the occasion of the Mediterranean Meetings."

<https://x.com/emmanuelmacron/status/1705542260564103468>

DOLF @ 2313 HOURS ON 23 SEPTEMBER 2023: "The textual expansion to the
LAICITE as secular version of the BIBLE will be completed tomorrow 24
SEPTEMBER 2023.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.9.25&bible:john@1:1&deme:405>

#906 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#8, #3, #5, #40, #800, #50] = hēgemṓn
(G2232): {UMBRA: #906 % #41 = #4} 1) a leader of any kind, a guide, ruler,
prefect, president, chief, general, commander, sovereign; 1a) a 'legatus
Caesaris', an *OFFICER* *ADMINISTERING* *A* *PROVINCE* *IN* *THE* *NAME*
*AND* *WITH* *THE* *AUTHORITY* *OF* *THE* *ROMAN* *EMPEROR*; 1a1) the
governor of a province; 1b) a procurator, an officer who was attached to a
proconsul or a proprietor and had charge of the imperial revenues; 1b1) in
causes relating to these revenues he administered justice. In the smaller
provinces also, which were so to speak appendages of the greater, he
discharged the functions of governor of the province; and such was the
relation of the procurator of Judaea to the governor of Syria.; 1c) first,
leading, chief; 1c1) of a principal town as the capital of the region;

    #326 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#300, #10, #5, #6,
#5] /
#72 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#6, #40, #10, #5, #6, #5] = Yᵉhôvâh
(H3068): {UMBRA: #26 % #41 = #26} 0) Jehovah = 'the existing One'; 1) the
proper name of the one true God; 1a) unpronounced except with the vowel
pointings of 0136;

    #428 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#2, #40, #70, #300,
#10, #6] /
    #460 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#40, #70, #300,
#10, #600] / [#20, #40, #70, #300, #10, #500] /
    #466 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#40, #40, #70,
#300, #10, #6] /
#920 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#40, #70, #300, #10, #500] = maʻăseh
(H4639): {UMBRA: #415 % #41 = #5} 1) deed, work; 1a) deed, thing done, act;
1b) work, labour; 1c) business, pursuit; 1d) undertaking, enterprise; 1e)
achievement; 1f) deeds, works (of deliverance and judgment); 1g) work,
thing made; 1h) work (of God); 1i) product;

    #218 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#6, #2, #70, #90,
#10, #600] /
#776 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#6, #70, #90, #10, #600] = ʻêts
(H6086): {UMBRA: #160 % #41 = #37} 1) tree, wood, timber, stock, plank,
stalk, stick, gallows; 1a) tree, trees; 1b) wood, pieces of wood, gallows,
firewood, cedar-wood, woody flax;

YOUTUBE: "HOW GREAT THOU ART (FEAT. LAUREN DAIGLE)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-hvI1nbS80>

#558 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#400, #100, #2, #50, #6] = nâqab
(H5344): {UMBRA: #152 % #41 = #29} 1) to pierce, perforate, bore, appoint;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to pierce, bore; 1a2) to prick off, designate; 1b) (Niphal)
to be pricked off, be designated, be specified; 2) (Qal) to curse,
blaspheme;

    #276 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#6, #200, #70] /
    #311 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#6, #30, #200, #70,
#5] /
    #320 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#200, #70, #10,
#600] /
    #326 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#6, #200, #70, #10,
#600] /
#320 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#200, #70, #10, #40] = raʻ (H7451):
{UMBRA: #270 % #41 = #24} 1) bad, evil; 1a) bad, disagreeable, malignant;
1b) bad, unpleasant, evil (giving pain, unhappiness, misery); 1c) evil,
displeasing; 1d) bad (of its kind - land, water, etc); 1e) bad (of value);
1f) worse than, worst (comparison); 1g) sad, unhappy; 1h) evil (hurtful);
1i) bad, unkind (vicious in disposition); 1j) bad, evil, wicked
(ethically); 1j1) in general, of persons, of thoughts; 1j2) deeds, actions;
1k) evil, distress, misery, injury, calamity; 1k1) evil, distress,
adversity; 1k2) evil, injury, wrong; 1k3) evil (ethical); 1l) evil, misery,
distress, injury; 1l1) evil, misery, distress; 1l2) *EVIL*, *INJURY*,
*WRONG*; 1l3) evil (ethical);

    #379 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#6, #1, #300, #2,
#70] /
    #387 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#5, #300, #2, #10,
#70] /
    #428 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 as [#50, #300, #2, #70,
#6] / [#6, #50, #300, #2, #70] /
#429 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#6, #1, #300, #2, #10, #70, #40] =
shâbaʻ (H7650): {UMBRA: #372 % #41 = #3} 1) to swear, adjure; 1a) (Qal)
sworn (participle); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to swear, take an oath; 1b2) to
swear (of Jehovah by Himself); 1b3) to curse; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to cause
to take an oath; 1c2) to adjure;

#986 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#400, #100, #6, #80, #400] = tᵉqûwphâh
(H8622): {UMBRA: #591 % #41 = #17} 1) coming round, circuit of time or
space, a turning, circuit; 1a) at the circuit (as adverb);
#1596 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#80, #5, #500, #1, #50, #5, #100,
#800, #40, #5, #9, #1] \
#1852 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#80, #5, #500, #1, #50, #5, #100,
#800, #300, #1, #10] = phaneróō (G5319): {UMBRA: #1526 % #41 = #9} 1) *TO*
*MAKE* *MANIFEST* *OR* *VISIBLE* *OR* *KNOWN* *WHAT* *HAS* *BEEN* *HIDDEN*
*OR* *UNKNOWN*, *TO* *MANIFEST*, *WHETHER* *BY* *WORDS*, *OR* *DEEDS*, *OR*
*IN* *ANY* *OTHER* *WAY*; 1a) make actual and visible, realised; 1b) to
make known by teaching; 1c) to become manifest, be made known; 1d) of a
person; 1d1) expose to view, make manifest, to show one's self, appear; 1e)
to become known, to be plainly recognised, thoroughly understood; 1e1) who
and what one is;

#461 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #405 as [#5, #300, #5, #100, #1, #50] = héteros
(G2087): {UMBRA: #680 % #41 = #24} 1) the other, another, other; 1a) *TO*
*NUMBER*; 1a1) to number as opposed to some former person or thing; 1a2)
the other of two; 1b) to quality; 1b1) another: i.e. one not of the same
nature, form, class, kind, different;

It applies the ONTIC, DEME as BIPARTITE NUMBER T'AI HSÜAN CHING (CANON OF
SUPREME MYSTERY) POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES (64 HEXAGRAMS
OF I CHING TO #81 TETRAGRAMS OF THE DAO) referencing and MALE / FEME idea
to noumenon redaction of a HAN DYNASTY era metaphysical thesis on
metakosmeo published circa 4 BCE against the entire BIBLICAL HEBREW / GREEK
lexicon in being a SOVEREIGN CAESAROPAPISM as precedent claim by a
TRIPARTITE NUMBER sapient paradigm of GODHEAD and rational foundations
(#501 / #82 ... #940 / #298) to the COMMONWEALTH, which thereby exceeds the
subordinate #1080 - HETEROS BIPARTITE (@1 - #297, @5 - #333 as IMMATERIAL
ELEMENTS) NUMBER of the PAPAL AUTHORITY and the #297 / #333 - VATICAN
CITY-STATE as a lawful INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY claim occurring prior to the
event of *YOM* *KIPPUR* as NOUS #33 (eg: CRUCIFIXION OF 4 APRIL 33 AD
[RENEWAL OF KNIGHTS TEMPLARS ON EASTER 4 / 11 APRIL 2015] / REICH CONCORDAT
OF 20 JULY 1933) on 25 SEPTEMBER 2023 being a reasoned *PROTESTANT*
ENDURING #311 / #405 - *CRITICISM* OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH."

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Twilight%20Years%2020230917.pdf>

Last Revision: 25 September 2023

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

† The Reverend

Sep 25, 2023, 2:11:14 PM9/25/23
On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:42:37 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 7:09:44?AM UTC-7, † The Reverend wrote:
> > On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 19:47:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> > <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

> > > Forger, try being wonderfully hungry for the Body of Blood of
> > >Christ, the only Begotten Son of HaShem, Lord of Lords, Jehovah
> > >Incarnate, King of Kings, Creator Eternal, Lamb of God, the Way, the
> > >Truth, and the Life.
> > LOL!
> Christianity teaches that we are saved by the Body and Blood of Christ!

What the fuck do you know about Christianity, gook? You worship the
superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him).

> > > Then not only will it mean you have no COVID, you
> > >will be rapture ready.
> > Gook, forget about being wonderfully hungry. Freshly squeezed jew
> > diarrhoea has ZERO nutritional value. And it won't protect you from
> > COVID.
> Mangina, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea.

Gook, you are so devoted to zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea
from jew ani.

> > YOU have been ready for rapture by the ICE 5-0 for YEARS. When they
> > do round you up you will be in deep shit.
> And you keep pretending that I am some sort of illegal alien.

YOU keep pretending that you are some sort of American
citizen...clearly absurd!

> You are a Nazi.

You are a gook.

<inane repetition b'rissed>

Peeler

Sep 25, 2023, 2:51:28 PM9/25/23
On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 19:11:10 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
again:

>> Christianity teaches that we are saved by the Body and Blood of Christ!
>
> What the fuck do you know about Christianity, gook?

Obviously a whole lot more than you, you illiterate pedophilic Catholic
neo-nazi swine!

> You worship the
> superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him).

He worships God and his only begotten son Christ together with the Holy
Spirit, the Holy Trinity that is one, illiterate pedophilic Catholic
neo-nazi swine!

>> Mangina, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea.
>
> Gook, you are so devoted to zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea
> from jew ani.

And you HAD to come running along again and prove, ON THE SPOT, the very
point your master Michael just made about you. Just HOW retarded are you?
LMAOI

>> And you keep pretending that I am some sort of illegal alien.
>
> YOU keep pretending that you are some sort of American
> citizen...clearly absurd!

His passport, his government and his neighbours KNOW that he IS American,
just like YOUR passport, YOUR government and YOUR neighbours KNOW that you
are a sick ASSHOLE!

>> You are a Nazi.
>
> You are a gook.

He isn't. But you ARE sick subnormal degenerated and perverted psychopathic
swine! And the best part of it: you KNOW it! LMAO

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 25, 2023, 2:51:29 PM9/25/23
(Gabrielle) 09/25/23 Idiot/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Sep 25, 2023, 4:11:25 PM9/25/23
On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:11:15 AM UTC-7, † The Reverend wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:42:37 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 7:09:44?AM UTC-7, † The Reverend
wrote:

> > > LOL!
> > Christianity teaches that we are saved by the Body and Blood of Christ!
> What the fuck do you know about Christianity, gook? You worship the
> superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him).
Nithing, I read the Bible.

> > > Gook, forget about being wonderfully hungry. Freshly squeezed jew
> > > diarrhoea has ZERO nutritional value. And it won't protect you from
> > > COVID.
> > Mangina, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea.
> Gook, you are so devoted to zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea
> from jew ani.
Again, you prove on the spot, what I wrote about you.

> > > YOU have been ready for rapture by the ICE 5-0 for YEARS. When they
> > > do round you up you will be in deep shit.
> > And you keep pretending that I am some sort of illegal alien.
> YOU keep pretending that you are some sort of American
> citizen...clearly absurd!
I am an American citizen.

It is my birthright.

> > You are a Nazi.
>
> You are a gook.
It is immoral for you to call me gook.
He was right.

HaShem is, and is the Father of, the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE. The
key word is CHOICE. You were born with the same human nature as the
rest of us. Your CHOICES made you a nithing.

Bill explains what nithings are.

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=9446

Define and Dehumanize the Enemy: Jihadists as Nithings or Nidings

by Bill Levinson
It is an ancient principle of magic (which modern people recognize as
stories that reflect a society’s culture and psychology) that
knowledge of a person’s real or True Name delivers power over that
person. What it really means is that, if you know the person’s
psychology, you can gain an advantage over him. It is also well known
that the side that controls the language of an argument controls the
argument. As an example, Hamas terrorists and their enablers refer to
Israel’s military as an “occupation force” and terrorisitic violence
against civilians as “resistance.”

We have long sought a single word that strips the enemy of all
humanity, and reduces him to something less than an animal that is
worthy of nothing less than extermination. As far as we know, the
English language contains no such word, although “dreck” (garbage or
refuse) comes close. “Homo sapiens by BIRTH, subhuman by CHOICE”
describes Islamic supremacists perfectly, but it is a phrase and not a
word. We now propose to refer to Islamic supremacists as nithings or
nidings: a Scandinavian word that strips its object of all humanity.
Webster’s dictionary (1913) defines it as “A coward; a dastard; — a
term of utmost opprobrium.”

We remind readers who object to the dehumanization of Islamic
supremacists that those enemies are already attempting to dehumanize
Jews, and to a lesser degree Christians, with images that could have
come directly from Adolf Hitler. As they have chosen to sow the
dragon’s teeth, our position is that they must now reap their rightful
harvest: the complete hatred and loathing of all civilized human
beings.
nithings

Nithing or niding was more than a common insult, because Scandinavian
culture required its subject to fight a duel with the accuser or
become an outlaw: totally devoid of rights, honor, and even
recognition as a human being. Per the Wikipedia entry,

The actual meaning of the adjective argr or ragr [= Anglo-Saxon
earg] was the nature or appearance of effeminacy, especially by
obscene acts. Argr was the worst, most derogatory swearword of all
known to the Norse language. According to Icelandic law, the accused
was expected to kill the accuser at once. …If the accused did not
retort by violent attack yielding either the accuser to take his words
back or the accuser’s death, he was hence proven to be a weak and
cowardly nithing by not retorting accordingly.

A nithing was devoid of all human rights, and he was considered the
enemy of civilized humanity: a perfect depiction of Islamic
supremacists. The word therefore strips the enemy of all humanity, and
degrades him to the status of a wolf or strangler (per Scandinavian
tradition) or a virulent disease like the Black Plague. Black Plague
is a deadly and contagious disease whose vector consists of plague-
carrying rats, while the Green Plague of militant “Islam” is a deadly
and contagious ideology that is spread by bipedal rats: nidings or
nithings, non-humans that raise violent hands to all of civilized
Humanity.

The immediate consequence of being proven a nithing was
outlawing. The outlawed did not have any rights, he was exlex (Latin
for “outside of the legal system”), in Anglo-Saxon utlah, Middle Low
German uutlagh, Old Norse utlagr. Just as feud yielded enmity among
kinships, outlawry yielded enmity of all humanity.[63] …”Yet that is
but one aspect of outlawry. The outlaw is not only expelled from the
kinship, he is also regarded henceforth as an enemy to mankind.”

The actual definition of a nithing is somewhat more involved and
complex, and it gets into sexual perversions and zoomorphical
transformations (Loki’s transformation of himself into a mare to have
sexual intercourse with a stallion, and thus beget Odin’s horse
Sleipner is probably an example), but the following line is pertinent:
“The nithing used its malicious seid magic to destroy anything owned
and made by man, ultimately the human race and Midgard itself[6], due
to its basically unlimited envy, hate, and malice that were nith.”

"Destruction of everything owned and made by Man” (the Palestinians’
destruction of the greenhouses in Gaza comes to mind immediately) and
“unlimited envy, hate, and malice” describe militant “Islam”
perfectly, and further underscore the application of nithing or niding
to describe it. The propensity for mindless destruction also appears
in Orson Scott Card’s Alvin Maker series, in which a supernatural
enemy is known as the Unmaker: a personification of evil that is the
total antithesis of God the Creator.

The Unmaker is the main antagonist in Orson Scott Card’s
alternate history/fantasy series The Tales of Alvin Maker. Never
directly confronted, it is a supernatural force that breaks apart
matter and aims to destroy and consume everything and everyone. …To
make something is to oppose the Unmaker, but a point often made is
that this is futile. By natural law the Unmaker can tear down faster
than any man can build.

This also is an outstanding definition of militant “Islam” or Islamic
supremacy: an ideology that seeks to destroy everything into which it
comes in contact, and with which no reason, negotiation, or compromise
is possible.

In summary, a nithing or niding is the enemy of Civilization, a
subhuman (through its behavioral choices, and emphatically NOT due to
its racial or ethnic origin) monster with total hatred and malice
toward all human industry and arts, and worthy of nothing but
extermination like any virulent disease. This is the word we will now
apply to Islamic supremacists and their enablers, and we encourage
others to do likewise.

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 25, 2023, 4:40:53 PM9/25/23
(Gabrielle) 09/25/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/IQznv0vaE4k/m/A0WChY39AAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Sep 26, 2023, 1:33:44 AM9/26/23
On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:11:15 AM UTC-7, † The Reverend wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:42:37 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 7:09:44?AM UTC-7, † The Reverend
wrote:
> > > LOL!
> > Christianity teaches that we are saved by the Body and Blood of Christ!
> What the fuck do you know about Christianity, gook? You worship the
> superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him).
Nithing, I read the Bible.

> > > Gook, forget about being wonderfully hungry. Freshly squeezed jew
> > > diarrhoea has ZERO nutritional value. And it won't protect you from
> > > COVID.
> > Mangina, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea.
> Gook, you are so devoted to zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea
> from jew ani.
Yet again, you prove, on the spot, what I wrote about you.

> > > YOU have been ready for rapture by the ICE 5-0 for YEARS. When they
> > > do round you up you will be in deep shit.
> > And you keep pretending that I am some sort of illegal alien.
> YOU keep pretending that you are some sort of American
> citizen...clearly absurd!
I was born in the United States of America, so I am a natural-born
American citizen.

> > You are a Nazi.
>
> You are a gook.
That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
The Peeler was right.

HaShem is, and is the Father of, Christ!

† The Reverend

Sep 26, 2023, 9:19:27 AM9/26/23
On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 22:33:30 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:11:15?AM UTC-7, † The Reverend wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:42:37 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> > <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>the
> > > Christianity teaches that we are saved by the Body and Blood of Christ!
> > What the fuck do you know about Christianity, gook? You worship the
> > superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him).
> Nithing, I read the Bible.

Needledick, you read the jew 'bible'.

> > > Mangina, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea.
> > Gook, you are so devoted to zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea
> > from jew ani.
> Yet again, you prove, on the spot, what I wrote about you.

Yet again, you zsuckle, on the spot, the very jew diarrhoea I wrote
about.

> > > And you keep pretending that I am some sort of illegal alien.
> > YOU keep pretending that you are some sort of American
> > citizen...clearly absurd!
> I was born in the United States of America, so I am a natural-born
>American citizen.

You were excreted in the Flippines, so you are a unnaturally-excreted
Flip Chinaman.

> > > You are a Nazi.
> >
> > You are a gook.
> That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.

How the fuck can it be, gook? You're not even WHITE!

> > <inane repetition b'rissed>

> > Best of all! From the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation in
>divinity,
> > 'University' of Salonica (1992): "The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
> The Peeler was right.

The Foreskin Peeler is full of skata.

> HaShem is, and is the Father of, Christ!

Horseshit. Christ superseded the obsolete jew g-d haShit (Piss Be
Upon him). His Father is the REAL Christian G-d.

> You are a nithing-

You are a gook.

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 26, 2023, 10:13:28 AM9/26/23
(Gabrielle) 09/26/23 Idiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Sep 26, 2023, 11:20:04 AM9/26/23
On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:19:24 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
again:

>> Nithing, I read the Bible.
>
> Needledick, you read the jew 'bible'.

BOTH parts of the Bible, the OT and the NT, WERE written by JEWS, you
illiterate pedophilic Catholic neo-nazi swine!

>> Yet again, you prove, on the spot, what I wrote about you.
>
> Yet again, you zsuckle, on the spot, the very jew diarrhoea I wrote
> about.

And yet AGAIN you prove the very point your master made about you! Just HOW
retarded are you, retard?

>> I was born in the United States of America, so I am a natural-born
>>American citizen.
>
> You were excreted in the Flippines, so you are a unnaturally-excreted
> Flip Chinaman.

Psychotic NONSENSE!

>> That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
>
> How the fuck can it be, gook? You're not even WHITE!

ANYTHING would be better than being you! And you KNOW it and FEEL it
PAINFULLY, every single miserable day of your miserable "life"!

>> The Peeler was right.
>
> The Foreskin Peeler is full of skata.

The Peeler, TOO, keeps teaching you the TRUTH, you illiterate pedophilic
Catholic neo-nazi swine!

>> HaShem is, and is the Father of, Christ!
>
> Horseshit. Christ superseded the obsolete jew g-d haShit (Piss Be
> Upon him). His Father is the REAL Christian G-d.

Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is the father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish
ass you keep kissing every time you pray to him! LOL

>> You are a nithing-
>
> You are a gook.

He isn't. But YOU indeed ARE a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted
psychopathic swine! And the best part: you KNOW it yourself!

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 26, 2023, 11:48:15 AM9/26/23
(Gabrielle) 09/26/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Sep 26, 2023, 1:29:04 PM9/26/23
� The Reverend wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 22:33:30 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:11:15?AM UTC-7, † The Reverend wrote:
>>> YOU keep pretending that you are some sort of American
>>> citizen...clearly absurd!
>> I was born in the United States of America, so I am a natural-born
>> American citizen.
>
> You were excreted in the Flippines, so you are a unnaturally-excreted
> Flip Chinaman.
Wrong.

I was not excreted in some sort of flippin' place (wherever the fuck
that is supposed to be).

>>> You are a gook.
>> That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
>
> How the fuck can it be, gook? You're not even WHITE!
White is a superficial characteristic.

>>> <inane repetition b'rissed>
>
>>> Best of all! From the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation in
>> divinity,
>>> 'University' of Salonica (1992): "The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
>> The Peeler was right.
>
> The Foreskin Peeler is full of skata.
Wrong.

>> HaShem is, and is the Father of, Christ!
>
> Horseshit. Christ superseded the obsolete jew g-d haShit (Piss Be
> Upon him). His Father is the REAL Christian G-d.
He called the Temple in Jerusalem His Father's house!

>> You are a nithing-
>
> You are a gook.
>
> <inane repetition b'rissed>

It is immoral for you to call me a gook. And you call me a gook
just because what you allege is the shape of my eyes!

The following article explains your pathology.

http://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/03/11/historys_oldest_hatred/

History's oldest hatred
By Jeff Jacoby
Globe Columnist / March 11, 2009
Email|Print|Single Page||Text size – +

ANTI-SEMITISM is an ancient derangement, the oldest of hatreds, so
it is strange that it lacks a more meaningful name. The misnomer
"anti-Semitism" - a term coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm
Marr, who wanted a scientific-sounding euphemism for Judenhass, or
Jew-hatred - is particularly inane, since hostility to Jews has never
had anything to do with Semites or being Semitic.

Perhaps there is no good name for a virus as mutable as anti-Semitism.
"The Jews have been objects of hatred in pagan, religious, and secular
societies," write Joseph Telushkin and Dennis Prager in "Why the Jews?,"
their classic study of anti-Semitism. "Fascists have accused them of
being Communists, and Communists have branded them capitalists. Jews who
live in non-Jewish societies have been accused of having dual loyalties,
while Jews who live in the Jewish state have been condemned as
'racists.' Poor Jews are bullied, and rich Jews are resented. Jews have
been branded as both rootless cosmopolitans and ethnic chauvinists. Jews
who assimilate have been called a 'fifth column,' while those who stay
together spark hatred for remaining separate."

There was Jew-hatred before there was Christianity or Islam, before
Nazism or Communism, before Zionism or the Middle East conflict. This
week Jews celebrate the festival of Purim, gathering in synagogues to
read the biblical book of Esther. Set in ancient Persia, it tells of
Haman, a powerful royal adviser who is insulted when the Jewish sage
Mordechai refuses to bow down to him. Haman resolves to wipe out the
empire's Jews and makes the case for genocide in an appeal to the king:

"There is a certain people scattered and dispersed among . . . all the
provinces of your kingdom, and their laws are different from those of
other peoples, and the king's laws they do not keep, so it is of no
benefit for the king to tolerate them. If it please the king, let it be
written that they be destroyed."

When the king agrees, Haman makes plans "to annihilate, to kill and
destroy all the Jews, the young and the elderly, children and women, in
one day . . . and to take their property for plunder."

What drives such bloodlust? Haman's indictment accuses the Jews of
lacking national loyalty, of insinuating themselves throughout the
empire, of flouting the king's law. But the Jews of Persia had done
nothing to justify Haman's murderous anti-Semitism - just as Jews in
later ages did nothing that justified their persecution under the Church
or Islam, or their repression at the hands of Russian czars and Soviet
commissars, or their slaughter by Nazi Germany. When the president of
Iran today calls for the extirpation of the Jewish state, when firebombs
are hurled at synagogues in London and Paris and Chicago, it is not
because Jews deserve to be victimized.

Many Jews are no saints, but the paranoid frenzy that is anti-Semitism
is not explained by what Jews do, but by what they are. They are the
object of anti-Semitism, not its cause. That is why the haters'
rationales can be so wildly inconsistent and their agendas so
contradictory. What do those who vilify Jews as greedy bankers have in
common with those who revile them as fiendish Bolsheviks? Nothing, save
an irrational obsession with Jews.

At one point, Haman lets the mask slip. He boasts to his friends and
family of "the glory of his riches, and the great number of his sons,
and everything in which the king had promoted him and elevated him."
Still, he seethes with rage and frustration: "Yet all this is worthless
to me so long as I see Mordechai the Jew sitting at the king's gate."
That is the unforgivable offense: "Mordechai the Jew" refuses to blend
in, to be just like everyone else. He goes on sitting there -
undigested, unassimilated, and therefore unbearable.

Of course Haman had his ostensible reasons for targeting Jews. So did
Hitler and Arafat, so does Ahmadinejad. Sometimes the anti-Semite
focuses on the Jew's religion, sometimes on his laws and lifestyle,
sometimes on his professional achievements. Under it all, however, it is
the Jew's Jewishness that the anti-Semite cannot abide.

With all their flaws and failings, the Jewish people endure, their role
in history not yet finished. So the world's oldest hatred endures too,
as obsessive and indestructible - and deadly - as ever.

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 26, 2023, 1:34:05 PM9/26/23
(Gabrielle) 09/26/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/IQznv0vaE4k/m/A0WChY39AAAJ

† The Reverend

Sep 26, 2023, 2:15:19 PM9/26/23
On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 10:29:00 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>? The Reverend wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 22:33:30 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> I was born in the United States of America, so I am a natural-born
>>> American citizen.
>>
>> You were excreted in the Flippines, so you are a unnaturally-excreted
>> Flip Chinaman.
> Wrong.

Far from it.

> I was not excreted in some sort of flippin' place (wherever the fuck
>that is supposed to be).

You KNOW where the fuck the Flippines are, gook. It's where you're
going back to when the ICE 5-0 rapture you!

>>> That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
>>
>> How the fuck can it be, gook? You're not even WHITE!
> White is a superficial characteristic.

WHITE is the overriding characteristic. It DEFINES humanity. All
other skin colours are SUBHUMAN.

>>> divinity,
>>> The Peeler was right.
>>
>> The Foreskin Peeler is full of skata.
> Wrong.

You are like totally full of skata too.

>>> HaShem is, and is the Father of, Christ!
>>
>> Horseshit. Christ superseded the obsolete jew g-d haShit (Piss Be
>> Upon him). His Father is the REAL Christian G-d.
> He called the Temple in Jerusalem His Father's house!

G-d doesn't GOT a fucking house, you stupid cunt. The jew temple was
rightly destroyed as a symbol of idolatry.

>>> You are a nithing-
>>
>> You are a gook.
>>
>> <inane repetition b'rissed>
>>

> It is immoral for you to call me a gook. And you call me a gook
>just because what you allege is the shape of my eyes!

It is absurd for you to bleat about the morality of being called a
gook. You ARE a gook. We've all seen your gormless slant eyed face
on countless Instagram pics, all with the same stupid expression.

> The following article explains your pathology.

Zsuckling jew ani explains yours, gook.

<inane repetition b'rissed>

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 26, 2023, 3:00:18 PM9/26/23
(Gabrielle) 09/26/23 Idiot/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Sep 26, 2023, 3:25:36 PM9/26/23
On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 19:15:16 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
again:

>> Wrong.
>
> Far from it.

Slave, if your master says WRONG, then it IS wrong! Capisci, slave?

>> I was not excreted in some sort of flippin' place (wherever the fuck
>>that is supposed to be).
>
> You KNOW where the fuck the Flippines are, gook. It's where you're
> going back to when the ICE 5-0 rapture you!

I suppose he will just stay here and KEEP bitch slapping you, however much
you hope he'll get deported! LMAO

>> White is a superficial characteristic.
>
> WHITE is the overriding characteristic. It DEFINES humanity. All
> other skin colours are SUBHUMAN.

ONLY a subhuman swine would ever make such a statement!

>> Wrong.
>
> You are like totally full of skata too.

You don't have the SLIGHT feeling that you are PROJECTING yet again, you
ridiculous idiotic senile SHITHEAD? No? LMAO

>> He called the Temple in Jerusalem His Father's house!
>
> G-d doesn't GOT a fucking house, you stupid cunt. The jew temple was
> rightly destroyed as a symbol of idolatry.

The Temple IS God's house, in ANY religion, you retarded, illiterate
pedophilic Catholic neo-nazi swine!

>> It is immoral for you to call me a gook. And you call me a gook
>>just because what you allege is the shape of my eyes!
>
> It is absurd for you to bleat about the morality of being called a
> gook. You ARE a gook. We've all seen your gormless slant eyed face
> on countless Instagram pics, all with the same stupid expression.

HE's no gook! But YOU are INDEED a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted
psychopathic swine! And the best part of it: you KNOW it! LMAO

>> The following article explains your pathology.
>
> Zsuckling jew ani explains yours, gook.

Your master Michael has no pathology! You being an OVERT sexual cripple
explains YOUR disgusting pathology!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 26, 2023, 4:29:30 PM9/26/23
(Gabrielle) 09/26/23 Again exposing the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7jhsmaOO-q0/m/puEyJQNzAQAJ

Michael Ejercito

Sep 29, 2023, 1:40:44 PM9/29/23
Peeler wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 00:32:43 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Peeler, whined again:
>

>> Both you and that other gook come from "cultures" that have sex with
>> dogs and eat cats. Is that what you're hungry for, a cat?
>>
>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0pb9uFXQAATkG7.jpg
>
> But, but... it's YOU who publicly whined about being married to a "pig",
> Loose Sphincter! Still traumatized about it, you flaming fag? LOL

Those words will haunt the mangina for all time.

Michael

† The Reverend

Sep 29, 2023, 4:04:32 PM9/29/23
On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 10:40:41 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):

WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
{{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
kick in the bum!

<fluhs grik skata>

PHEW!

> Those words will haunt the mangina for all time.

Not that you can show, gook. The ICE 5-0 will haunt YOU until you are
raptured and deported!

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 29, 2023, 4:16:23 PM9/29/23
(Gabrielle) 09/29/23 Idiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Sep 29, 2023, 4:56:49 PM9/29/23
On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 21:04:29 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
again:

> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

You STILL can't get past me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL

> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!

You WISH, you hilarious housebound impotent WIMP! LOL

> <fluhs grik skata>

The TRUTH about you neo-nazi scum restored:

>> > But, but... it's YOU who publicly whined about being married to a "pig",
>> > Loose Sphincter! Still traumatized about it, you flaming fag? LOL
>> >
>> Those words will haunt the mangina for all time.
>
> Not that you can show, gook.

It just DID show! And it will KEEP showing! LOL

> The ICE 5-0 will haunt YOU until you are raptured and deported!

Ridiculous, idiotic & psychotic NONSENSE! LOL Try harder, you impotent WIMP!

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 29, 2023, 5:36:06 PM9/29/23
(Gabrielle) 09/29/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Sep 29, 2023, 7:15:10 PM9/29/23
On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 1:04:33 PM UTC-7, † The Reverend wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 10:40:41 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
> >Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>
> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>
> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!
>
> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> PHEW!
> > Those words will haunt the mangina for all time.
> Not that you can show, gook. The ICE 5-0 will haunt YOU until you are
> raptured and deported!

ICE has no reason to haunt me.

Michael

† The Reverend

Sep 29, 2023, 7:58:27 PM9/29/23
On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:14:57 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
ICE got EVERY reason to haunt and rapture an illegal Flip Chinaman
like you!

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 29, 2023, 8:06:32 PM9/29/23
(Gabrielle) 09/29/23 Idiot/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Sep 29, 2023, 8:23:23 PM9/29/23
� The Reverend wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:14:57 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 1:04:33?PM UTC-7, † The Reverend wrote:

>>> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
>>> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
>>> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>>>
>>> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
>>> kick in the bum!
>>>
>>> <fluhs grik skata>
>>>
>>> PHEW!
>>> Not that you can show, gook. The ICE 5-0 will haunt YOU until you are
>>> raptured and deported!
>>
>> ICE has no reason to haunt me.
>
> ICE got EVERY reason to haunt and rapture an illegal Flip Chinaman
> like you!

There is nothing illegal, Flip, nor Chinaman about me!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 29, 2023, 8:47:59 PM9/29/23
(Gabrielle) 09/29/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/IQznv0vaE4k/m/A0WChY39AAAJ

Peeler

Sep 30, 2023, 4:07:02 AM9/30/23
On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 00:58:23 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
again:

>> ICE has no reason to haunt me.
>
> ICE got EVERY reason to haunt and rapture an illegal Flip Chinaman
> like you!

ONLY in your retarded, delusional and idiotic "mind", pedo swine Razovic!

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 30, 2023, 6:46:00 AM9/30/23
(Gabrielle) 09/30/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

† The Reverend

Sep 30, 2023, 10:26:03 AM9/30/23
On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 17:23:05 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
You ARE an illegal Flip Chinaman! Yup etc. No doubt, about it.

Peeler

Sep 30, 2023, 10:47:53 AM9/30/23
On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 15:25:59 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
again:

>> There is nothing illegal, Flip, nor Chinaman about me!
>
> You ARE an illegal Flip Chinaman! Yup etc. No doubt, about it.

You ARE obviously clinically insane! Yup, NO doubt about it! LOL

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 30, 2023, 1:53:31 PM9/30/23
(Gabrielle) 09/30/23 Idiot/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Oct 1, 2023, 1:50:13 PM10/1/23
� The Reverend wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 17:23:05 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> ? The Reverend wrote:

>>> ICE got EVERY reason to haunt and rapture an illegal Flip Chinaman
>>> like you!
>>>
>> There is nothing illegal, Flip, nor Chinaman about me!
>
> You ARE an illegal Flip Chinaman! Yup etc. No doubt, about it.

I am an American citizen!

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 1, 2023, 2:49:22 PM10/1/23
(Gabrielle) 10/01/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/IQznv0vaE4k/m/A0WChY39AAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Oct 4, 2023, 1:19:03 PM10/4/23
Peeler wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 00:58:23 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
> again:
>

>>> ICE has no reason to haunt me.
>>
>> ICE got EVERY reason to haunt and rapture an illegal Flip Chinaman
>> like you!
>
> ONLY in your retarded, delusional and idiotic "mind", pedo swine Razovic!

He keeps denying that I am an American.

To switch to a much better topic, a Twitch streamer announced she is
pregnant.

https://clips.twitch.tv/KathishDelightfulButterflyShazBotstix-tsBIOMpj-dAqzkX0

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 4, 2023, 1:27:28 PM10/4/23
(Gabrielle) 10/04/23 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/IQznv0vaE4k/m/A0WChY39AAAJ

White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging jew BARRY Z. SHEIN

Oct 4, 2023, 2:55:26 PM10/4/23
On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 10:19:00 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):

WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
{{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
kick in the bum!

<fluhs grik skata>

PHEW!

> He keeps denying that I am an American.

You keep denying that you are an illegal Flip Chinaman.

> To switch to a much better topic, a Twitch streamer announced she is
>pregnant.
>

>https://clips.twitch.tv/KathishDelightfulButterflyShazBotstix-tsBIOMpj-dAqzkX0

How can bestiality be a "better topic", gook?

Peeler

Oct 4, 2023, 3:29:38 PM10/4/23
On Wed, 04 Oct 2023 19:55:24 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
again:

> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

You STILL can't get past me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL

> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!

You WISH, you hilarious housebound impotent WIMP! LOL

> <fluhs grik skata>

The TRUTH about you restored, pedo swine Razovic:

>> > ONLY in your retarded, delusional and idiotic "mind", pedo swine Razovic!
>> >

>> He keeps denying that I am an American.
>
> You keep denying that you are an illegal Flip Chinaman.

You keep DEMONSTRATING what a miserable desperate and utterly inferior LOSER
you are, dreckserb Razovic!

>> To switch to a much better topic, a Twitch streamer announced she is
>>pregnant.
>>

>>https://clips.twitch.tv/KathishDelightfulButterflyShazBotstix-tsBIOMpj-dAqzkX0
>
> How can bestiality be a "better topic", gook?

The "bestiality" exists only in your retarded, delusional and idiotic
"mind", pedo swine Razovic!

"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 4, 2023, 4:35:23 PM10/4/23
(Gabrielle) 10/04/23 White/KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 4, 2023, 4:38:48 PM10/4/23
(Gabrielle) 10/04/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Oct 4, 2023, 6:03:44 PM10/4/23
SHEIN wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 10:19:00 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>
> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>
> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!
>
> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> PHEW!
>
>> He keeps denying that I am an American.
>
> You keep denying that you are an illegal Flip Chinaman.
Of course, because I am not illegal, nor flip, nor chinaman.

>> To switch to a much better topic, a Twitch streamer announced she is
>> pregnant.
>>

>> https://clips.twitch.tv/KathishDelightfulButterflyShazBotstix-tsBIOMpj-dAqzkX0
>
> How can bestiality be a "better topic", gook?

There is no bestiality.

The pregnancy is the result of the union of husband and wife, penis
and vagina, sperm and egg- the apogee of human sexuality!

Michael

White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging jew BARRY Z. SHEIN

Oct 4, 2023, 6:36:43 PM10/4/23
On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 15:03:39 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging jew BARRY Z.
>SHEIN wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 10:19:00 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Foreskin Peeler spammed from newsdemon.com (LOL):
>>
>> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
>> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
>> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!
>>
>> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
>> kick in the bum!
>>
>> <fluhs grik skata>
>>
>> PHEW!
>>
>>> He keeps denying that I am an American.
>>
>> You keep denying that you are an illegal Flip Chinaman.
> Of course, because I am not illegal, nor flip, nor chinaman.

You are ALL of those...AND a gook!

>>> To switch to a much better topic, a Twitch streamer announced she is
>>> pregnant.
>>>

>>> https://clips.twitch.tv/KathishDelightfulButterflyShazBotstix-tsBIOMpj-dAqzkX0
>>
>> How can bestiality be a "better topic", gook?
>>

> There is no bestiality.

I bet there is!

> The pregnancy is the result of the union of husband and wife, penis
>and vagina, sperm and egg- the apogee of human sexuality!

This 'pregnancy' is the result of the 'union' of Human and subhuman,
penis and anus, sperm and faeces - the apogee of mixed species
bestiality!

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 4, 2023, 6:54:10 PM10/4/23
(Gabrielle) 10/04/23 White/KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 4, 2023, 7:02:31 PM10/4/23
(Gabrielle) 10/04/23 AgainX2 praying w/ Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/IQznv0vaE4k/m/A0WChY39AAAJ

Michael Ejercito

Oct 4, 2023, 10:04:50 PM10/4/23
HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> (Gabrielle) 10/04/23 AgainX2 praying w/ Michael here ...
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/IQznv0vaE4k/m/A0WChY39AAAJ

Let us pray!

Michael

Peeler

Oct 5, 2023, 3:26:23 AM10/5/23
On Wed, 04 Oct 2023 23:36:42 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "† The Rectum", farted
again:

>> Of course, because I am not illegal, nor flip, nor chinaman.
>
> You are ALL of those...AND a gook!

ONLY in your retarded miserable "mind", you miserable psychotic retard! LOL

>> There is no bestiality.
>
> I bet there is!

Sure there is ...in your sick perverted head, pedo swine Razovic!

>> The pregnancy is the result of the union of husband and wife, penis
>>and vagina, sperm and egg- the apogee of human sexuality!
>
> This 'pregnancy' is the result of the 'union' of Human and subhuman,
> penis and anus, sperm and faeces - the apogee of mixed species
> bestiality!

Usenet's most "famous" sexual cripple, dreckserb and pedo swine Razovic,
reveals, in public again, what's the matter with her! LMAO

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 5, 2023, 6:29:28 AM10/5/23
(Gabrielle) 10/05/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Peeler ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/SgbSB5UVar4/m/bwzAGiroDAAJ