(Salmon) Greeting David Dalton on 06/28/22 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 28, 2022, 10:46:39 PM6/28/22
David Dalton wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> David Dalton wrote:

>> > I’m wonderfully hungry ...
>>
>> I note that you, David, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready ...
>
> I said that I was wonderfully hungry for The Salmon of Wisdom.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Q-9Td4u55-U/HE10IkxECAAJ

Salmon is food :-)

It is edible :-)

>I am pagan, not Christian or Jewish, and don’t believe in any
>rapture. I am the latest in a long line of avatar types
>including Jesus. Jacob, Moses, Rama, Krishna, and Buddha,
>and my objective is to bring about heaven on Earth, not
>any rapture. Also I don’t believe that Jesus will return in
>the flesh but will have influence though the Jesus popthrough
>subcomponent of my four components (global new age
>onset magickal workings).

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ), and
again hope you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 29, 2022, 9:56:37 PM6/29/22
(Salmon) 06/29/22 Again greeting David here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/Yd6amyShGMk/m/OlZr-7wkAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 6, 2022, 1:59:37 AM7/6/22
(Salmon) 07/06/22 Again greeting David here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/Yd6amyShGMk/m/OlZr-7wkAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 13, 2022, 10:11:32 PM7/13/22
(Salmon) 07/13/22 Again greeting David here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/Yd6amyShGMk/m/OlZr-7wkAAAJ