<1737> Exposing the tragedy of MichaelcLean the false Christ, being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 01/09/23 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 9, 2023, 9:17:57 PM1/9/23
eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) Mc wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who
is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 9, 2023, 9:20:29 PM1/9/23
<1737> 01/09/23 Tediot tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/UjD2uLxeIlg/m/eelZnNDoAAAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 9, 2023, 10:41:08 PM1/9/23
<1737> 01/09/23 Again a 5th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 9, 2023, 10:54:48 PM1/9/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 9, 2023, 11:22:41 PM1/9/23
<1737> 01/09/23 Again a 3rd time, here it is ..

http://tinyurl.com/WanderingSheep

"See that you do not despise one of these little ones (who are
wonderfully hungry). For I tell you that their angels in Heaven always
see the face of My Father in Heaven. What do you think? If a man owns
a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away (looking for more food),
will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the
one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is
happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not
wander off. In the same way your Father in Heaven is not willing that
any of these ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) little ones should
perish." (Matthew 18:10-14 w/parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.18.10-14.NIV

Here is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) example of one of these wonderfully
hungry "little ones" (Matt 18:10-14) who are despised by those who are
http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32):

http://tinyurl.com/AfricaRenee

It is written that all of Heaven rejoices when the lost/prodigal find
their way back to GOD so that witnessing to them makes us like the 5
virgins who are considered wise (Proverbs 11:30) in the parable of the
http://tinyurl.com/TenVirgins1737

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

Suggested further reading:
http://tinyurl.com/EightTalents

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

This is **not** what http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew wants but rather
what LORD Jesus wants:

http://WDJW.net

BTW (John 14:6), "what would Jesus have us do" is false teaching
because it's past tense and restricted to action (i.e. does **not**
include behavior/attitude) while "what does Jesus want" is both
present tense **and** all-inclusive.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 12:07:48 AM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 12:54:40 AM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Robert/Who tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ZuzeTE71dHs/m/u47B_omoCAAJ
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 2:24:28 AM1/10/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 7:49:57 AM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Robert/Who haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 8:09:46 AM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again a 2nd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 8:46:34 AM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again, here's the pandemic prophecy ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/AfajuKM8Uyg/m/FwZF6TdhEgAJ

Shareable shorter link:

http://tinyurl.com/Prophecy010621

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a
http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully healthier
especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 8:53:29 AM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again a 3rd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 9:33:07 AM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again, behold ...

A surviving co-worker describes the **Christian** shooter, Walmart
Manager Andre Bing, as being http://bit.ly/h_angry like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau who Jacob also had to avoid according to
what's written in the Bible:

http://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart

Such is the terrible consequence of failure to
http://WDJW.great-site.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart (Matthew
15:19) thereby allowing the devil to enter therein just as it is
written that the devil entered into traitor Judas Iscariot who then
went off and betrayed our LORD Jesus and then also killed himself just
as Mr. Bing did.

The above is confirmed by the Walmart Manager's "death note" on his
phone which the police released in redacted form on Twitter:

http://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart4

Here's a short shareable link to the above content:

http://tinyurl.com/HangryAtWalmart3

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or else we'll most certainly die a
Instead, let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) others as
our LORD Jesus truly loves (John 15:13) us.

Joyfully, being http://WonderfullyHungry.org is **not** a religion
(i.e. a set of beliefs instead of proven facts) because instead of
believing that hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) is Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6), we
**prove** that we **know** that hunger (Philippians 4:12) is wonderful
(Luke 6:21a) by always saying we're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12).

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer instead of sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):
[...]

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 10:09:05 AM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again a 2nd time, how to be perfect ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/Ta47nUdUnXc/m/LBAdEDnXAQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 11:36:56 AM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 12:46:20 PM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again, prevailing against satan ...

Again, despite being born again (John 3:3 & 5), as evident by their
having the help of the Holy Spirit to say that they're "wonderfully
hungry" (Philippians 4:12) when greeted, these street corner
lady evangelists are prodigal (i.e. ensnared by satan) as evident by
their not always choosing to say that they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) as can be
seen in the following miraculous YouTube video:

http://tinyurl.com/ProdigalSCTevangelists

[...]

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 3:01:16 PM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again a 4th time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 3:35:26 PM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again, behold ...

http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantFor2023

HeartDoc Andrew, after shopping, sees a beautiful young lady at a
Walmart entrance holding a cardboard sign saying she's homeless, needs
help, and "Merry Christmess"(sic):

"Here's all the money that I have and I wish I had more to give you
but it's in the form of credit cards. Meanwhile, I am simply
wonderfully hungry and hope you, neighbor, also have a healthy
appetite too. So how are you ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"Como esta ?"

Young homeless lady:

"No English."

HeartDoc Andrew:

"What language do you speak?"

Young homeless lady:

"French"

HeartDoc Andrew looking disappointed:

"I don't speak French."

Young homeless lady smiles and brings out her cell phone with Google
translator and directs me to speak.

HeartDoc Andrew proceeds to convince her to say she's "wonderfully
hungry" in French and then also in English. He then learns her name is
Maria and that she and her family (brother, mother, and two children;
David age-6 and Aiden age-1) have been sleeping in their car while
waiting for her immigration papers to be straightened out so that she
can work to make money to pay rent for an apartment. She said that
immigration told her it would take a month and that she needed a few
things from Walmart and then asked if HeartDoc Andrew would help.

HeartDoc Andrew, while watching Maria put a large double-sized pillow
and a large comforter into the Walmart shopping cart:

"Maria, it's not right for your children to freeze in your car even
with a large pillow and large comforter."

Maria:
"What can I do?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Your family can stay with me at my house until your papers get
straightened out."

Maria:
"My brother and mother are afraid of living with men they don't know."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"Let me talk to them."

Maria:
"There have been other men who have talked to them and scared them."

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am a different person and I will bring my bicycle so that they
won't be scared of me."

Maria:
"They made me promise to bring no more men. So will you still help
me?"

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I am helping you."

Maria:
"Will you buy these things for me?

HeartDoc Andrew:
"I have these things at my house so it doesn't make sense to buy
things I already have to give you."

Maria angrily storms off and HeartDoc Andrew puts the items back on
the shelf. While outside, he convinces another person to say they're
"wonderfully hungry" before bicycling away but Maria was nowhere to be
seen.

May GOD bless Maria more than ever prospering (Proverbs 10:22) her and
keeping her from harm (Jeremiah 29:11), in the name (John 16:23) of
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO.

+++
http://tinyurl.com/WhatDoesJesusWantForHanukkah

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 6:09:12 PM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 6:32:38 PM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again a 2nd time, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 8:39:51 PM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again a 5th time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 8:58:10 PM1/10/23

%

Jan 10, 2023, 9:01:03 PM1/10/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 9:09:37 PM1/10/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 9:42:24 PM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again, to the perishing such as The Doctor (TD) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/kJLQNKesdEM/m/A9BdoQJDCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2023, 11:51:23 PM1/10/23
<1737> 01/10/23 Again a 6th time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 1:06:26 AM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again, here's the pandemic prophecy ...
So let's http://tinyurl.com/TrulyLove (John 15:12) each other as our
LORD truly loves (John 15:13) us ...

[...]

removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart so that
we can (Philippians 4:13) fly up to meet the LORD in the air when He
returns to rescue us

..because we mindfully choose to openly care (Mt5:47) w/our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 1:27:38 AM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 1:56:14 AM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 4:47:48 AM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 5:08:21 AM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 9:13:50 AM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again, prevailing against satan ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 12:29:19 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Robert/Who tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 12:47:03 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Robert/Who haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 1:10:58 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again a 2nd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 1:51:28 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 3:10:19 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 3:18:41 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again a 2nd time, prevailing against satan ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 4:15:01 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again a 3rd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 6:47:59 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again a 3rd time, prevailing against satan ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 6:58:08 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again a 4th time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 7:30:19 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 9:08:18 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Tediot tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/UjD2uLxeIlg/m/eelZnNDoAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 10:51:54 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again a 5th time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2023, 10:58:21 PM1/11/23
<1737> 01/11/23 Again a 2nd time, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2023, 12:57:16 AM1/12/23
<1737> 01/12/23 Again, here's the pandemic prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2023, 1:21:42 AM1/12/23
<1737> 01/12/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2023, 11:55:32 AM1/12/23
<1737> 01/12/23 Again, prevailing against satan ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2023, 12:38:13 PM1/12/23
<1737> 01/12/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2023, 12:49:27 PM1/12/23
<1737> 01/12/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2023, 2:11:56 PM1/12/23
<1737> 01/12/23 Again a 2nd time, prevailing against satan ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2023, 2:48:22 PM1/12/23
<1737> 01/12/23 Again a 2nd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2023, 3:54:12 PM1/12/23
<1737> 01/12/23 Again, religions are fraudulent ...

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and **on** (and not by or through)
this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (aka Hell)
will not overcome it." (Matthew 16:18 w/ **emphasis** and
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-18.htm

"The real name of LORD Jesus' church is http://WDJW.net which is not
Catholic but is built **on** the experience of disciple Peter sinking
like a rock when he lost faith in GOD when he did not give the glory
of walking on water to Him." -- Holy Spirit referring to Matthew 16:18
and Psalm 117:1

"Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples." (Psalm
117:1)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/psalms/117-1.htm

"For we are GOD’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) to do good (Matthew 19:17) works, which GOD
prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10 w/ parenthetical
clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-10.htm

How to be a doer & not sit/soak to become sour (grumpy):

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2023, 4:21:41 PM1/12/23
<1737> 01/12/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2023, 1:43:33 AM1/13/23
<1737> 01/13/23 Again, here's the pandemic prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2023, 2:28:40 AM1/13/23
<1737> 01/13/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2023, 9:13:10 AM1/13/23
<1737> 01/13/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2023, 10:01:12 AM1/13/23
<1737> 01/13/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2023, 11:23:58 AM1/13/23
<1737> 01/13/23 Again, prevailing against satan ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2023, 11:50:57 AM1/13/23
<1737> 01/13/23 Again, to the perishing such as MarkE ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/kJLQNKesdEM/m/A9BdoQJDCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2023, 1:09:55 PM1/13/23
<1737> 01/13/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2023, 11:07:25 PM1/13/23
<1737> 01/13/23 Again, to the perishing such as TD ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/kJLQNKesdEM/m/A9BdoQJDCQAJ

The Doctor

Jan 14, 2023, 12:08:39 AM1/14/23
In article <mia4sh93stnbt1433...@4ax.com>,
HeartDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
><1737> 01/13/23 Again, to the perishing such as TD ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/kJLQNKesdEM/m/A9BdoQJDCQAJ

This abusive spamtroll came from

alt.christnet.christianlife #1337871 (1 more)
From: HeartDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,
+ alt.bible.prophecy,alt.atheism,alt.messianic
Subject: <1737> Expertly: What LORD Jesus is saying to the perishing such as
+ The Doctor (TD), Mark Earnest, Maverick, and NightBulb ...
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 23:07:17 -0500
+ <rtrprhd1kt0nol72l...@4ax.com>
+ <nk4qrh9v8uo3fi2le...@4ax.com>
+ <9f3rrh5qkcsjmdo38...@4ax.com>
+ <dj8rrh970n5pvdv8m...@4ax.com>
+ <3lcrrh9qkdbv1p6dr...@4ax.com>
+ <hf9srh14eqgkd6oo3...@4ax.com>
+ <q5asrh9bebp8edgvh...@4ax.com>
+ <32csrhpts2lf4slep...@4ax.com>
+ <sg63sh9365t4qth91...@4ax.com>
+ christianlife:1337871 alt.bible.prophecy:836758 alt.atheism:5076063 alt.
+ messianic:564524

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
Trump on Twitter.

Eternal September Now!!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Birthdate: 29 Jan 1969 Redhill, Surrey, England Beware https://mindspring.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 12:31:41 AM1/14/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 2:58:12 AM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again, here's the pandemic prophecy ...

%

Jan 14, 2023, 3:32:06 AM1/14/23
you think that copy pasting headers makes you some
sort of internet sleuth, you fucking moron LOL

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 3:36:49 AM1/14/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 3:45:59 AM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again, behold ...

The Doctor

Jan 14, 2023, 10:25:21 AM1/14/23
In article <tptpa2$ua6$3...@gioia.aioe.org>,
alt.christnet.christianlife #1337896 (4 more)
From: % <david....@pisscent.org>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.christnet.christianlife,
+ alt.bible.prophecy,alt.atheism,alt.messianic
Subject: Re: <1737> Expertly: What LORD Jesus is saying to the perishing such
+ as The Doctor (TD), Mark Earnest, Maverick, and NightBulb ...
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 03:32:01 -0500
+ christianlife:1337896 alt.bible.prophecy:836776 alt.atheism:5076101 alt.
+ messianic:564528

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
Trump on Twitter.

Aioe.org now becoming like Google groups Now!!

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 14, 2023, 10:33:38 AM1/14/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 15:25:17 -0000 (UTC), doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
(The Doctor) wrote:

>Aioe.org now becoming like Google groups Now!!

It always was, It was set up for people with genuine reasons to be
anonymous, eg persecuted minorities in places like Iran.

But it was immediately taken over by trolls who wanted to hide behind
it.

Both Google and aioe have been permanent entries in my killfile almost
for ever, with individual higher priority overrides for specific
users.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 11:10:51 AM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again greeting (Matt 5:47) Christopher here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/36tMj2TWJvE/m/fkpcknGhAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 11:11:30 AM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again praying for TD a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/aFC4lNZU7Ac/m/IYKy_4H7CQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 12:00:29 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 2:29:37 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 2:57:42 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 4:01:16 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 4:36:15 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again *not* for the eternally condemned ...

http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD

GOD happens to be http://bit.ly/TheGreatestScientist

... as evident by His providing the greatest scientific proof of His
own existence ...

Laus DEO (Psalm 112:1) !

... along with the supporting evidence:

<begin supporting evidence>

Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> I could personally utter **those words** but that
> wouldn't make them true, except in your fevered imagination.

**emphasis** added.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/uKh8ID10CQAJ

Actually, you can't even write **Jesus is LORD** much less say the
sentence with your mouth or you would have done so already as in the
cited example of David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube and
Sanity's Helper on USENET).

Laus DEO !

While http://WonderfullyHungry.org in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29), more than ever by ever extending & increasing
His curse on you **and** your entire extended household more than ever
in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! !

"It is being done." -- Holy Spirit (see John 16:23)

Laus DEO !!!

The following additional eternally condemned souls unwittingly also
serve to add to this proof because they show that they, themselves,
also cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) because the Holy Spirit will not help them do
it.

They unwittingly also serve as evidence of GOD, Who is the One Who
condemns (Mark 3:29) & curses (Jeremiah 17:5) them, as can be seen
within the USENET thread which starts with the OP at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

**and** more recently at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/xDL23dlcqGw/svnGNQYhCAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/iNOBhNvW7a8/buyOgSLiCAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/1DTb1jHwsEI/Yk1hkBAGCQAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/-97sVWg4Wlo/Pvvj3gveDAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/YOR5kXqRSss/bf91VzjPEgAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/VTKrWQ1e_hY/Gyua5W3-EgAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mxM79-YWD4U/t7Nw2k4oEwAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Hx1i1ou7OCQ/qNZQz_ueEwAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/BrLR22Q3XGQ/bX0nlsWPFAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/YOR5kXqRSss/ADr9s-yOAgAJ

**and** most recently at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/EQLeL-tGAAAJ

<end of supporting evidence>

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 5:19:08 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again, to the perishing such as TD ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/kJLQNKesdEM/m/A9BdoQJDCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 6:16:09 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again a 2nd time *not* for the eternally condemned ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 6:24:50 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again, prevailing against satan ...

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 9:53:51 PM1/14/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 10:04:29 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again a 2nd time, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2023, 10:13:37 PM1/14/23
<1737> 01/14/23 Again a 2nd time, about ROOT for COVID ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/JzbPqsHk00Q/m/lrXBX_jPBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 15, 2023, 2:01:27 AM1/15/23
<1737> 01/15/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 15, 2023, 3:16:19 AM1/15/23
<1737> 01/15/23 Again, here's the pandemic prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 15, 2023, 4:14:33 AM1/15/23
<1737> 01/15/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 15, 2023, 7:44:01 AM1/15/23
<1737> 01/15/23 Again a 2nd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 15, 2023, 1:46:00 PM1/15/23
<1737> 01/15/23 Again, prevailing against satan ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 15, 2023, 3:33:50 PM1/15/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 15, 2023, 6:24:57 PM1/15/23
<1737> 01/15/23 Again, be ready for the Rapture ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2023, 5:27:03 AM1/16/23

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2023, 7:02:07 AM1/16/23
<1737> 01/16/23 Again, here's the pandemic prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2023, 7:47:20 AM1/16/23
<1737> 01/16/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2023, 12:41:32 PM1/16/23
<1737> 01/16/23 Again, behold ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2023, 12:56:33 PM1/16/23
<1737> 01/16/23 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2023, 2:57:58 PM1/16/23
<1737> 01/16/23 Again a 2nd time, how to be perfect ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/Ta47nUdUnXc/m/LBAdEDnXAQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2023, 4:12:20 PM1/16/23
<1737> 01/16/23 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ
It is loading more messages.